9/27 Fergustan, Derkhueven,North/South Peaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

That’s the bleeding point of phant … it’s a 1v1 spec. You expect it to work “well” versus anything past 1v2, mayhap 1v3, you’re doing it wrong. /shrug

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

sir, when you get 15 people to stack might in north camp and chase a soloist all the way to nw camp, you dont earn the right to jump on or sit on his body.

[DARK] is henceforth a guild for scrubs.

LOL i’ll have to let shotty know you took a pic of him. im guessing umadbro?

mad? no.. i did something right if yall thought it was worth 10+ players time to camp a camp and chase me down. and more than once, dh tried it again later.

at least have the tact to not be lil kittenes, scrub guild. LOL

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

I just want to post this sad picture. RIP dragonite.

Attachments:

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

Hello. Does anyone like playing phantasm mesmer as much as I do?

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

It’s him, lock your windows, your doors, cus they gonna swordman everyone out here !!

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Themanbat.3206

It’s him, lock your windows, your doors, cus they gonna swordman everyone out here !!

My swordsman hits for >5k now

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

My swordsman hits for >5k now

Why Andro why is thou so cruel on us mere mortals D’:

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Andro is like the biggest noob, but I think we all know this.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Match-ups

Themanbat.3206

Andro is like the biggest noob, but I think we all know this.

^

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

Last five pages put me to sleep. Some shamefur stuff here.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

Dear Fc ,

being a former fergusons crossing soldier , I was happy to see we got you guys in a match. If anything else it was to see who was still playing there and have some trips down memory lane.

After 2 short sittings of playing ive found very few of the ole school guys left. What replaced them is even more disturbing. Seems like the whole Olympic track team of runners transferred in. Not only do most run for even fights. They run from outnumbered fights in there favor..

I normally make a video or two with some music that fits the mood. But.. wow all I have clips of is people running from me.

What’s going on here ?

I even keep an eye out for this |HP| guild as they show screenshots of slaughtering people 12v2.. I find a few of them.. they run too… Wtf?!

Please .. don’t let the week end like it has started people of Fc. I would hate to have my last memory of my former server as chickenkitten pvpers.

I don’t even know if I put up my Obs song of the day video.. chasing people into towers and into the water isn’t a fun watch..

That is all.

Ty

I ran solo from 4-5 angry XOXO members 2 days back and lived. I hope that didn’t contribute to any of this frustration. . I just wanted to admire the.. assets.. of that mesmer you had running around in a bikini top, but you folks wouldn’t stand for it.
Anyways no offense with my running, but I just hate watching 4-5 people or more melt away a single target helplessly with a bunch of brainless CC spam as if it were skill of any kind.

So anyways…. the bikini XOXO mesmer. And Oh, and that adorable asura warrior. Had the pleasure of fighting the two of them mano a mano. Talented players right there. Especially the mesmer. Next time I will be more careful with my movements so I don’t get caught with my pants down when you pop those clones on me though.

Bikini top? Was it orange and black, or was this perhaps the day that I decided to run around without gear on?

Just so there isn’t confusion about this, when we roam in a group it’s not because we’re angry, we just all have fun playing together, and ultimately we’re out to have fun. Well, at least I like playing with them because they’re fun. They probably just hang out with me because boobs + someone to make fun of easily.

Orange I think? Not sure.

As for the roaming thing, I meant no disrespect. It’s not like I think everyone should run solo.. that would be very awkward. Being chased with death at my tail is actually rather fun. If you have a cool group with lots of fun and craziness in TS, you SHOULD run with them.

Anyways, much love for you folks. Sorry for the late reply, but I’ve been too busy with work lately.

And as for the ranger comments by others.. ouch, just ouch.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

this matchup is dead, close the thread, we will just wait it out till oct 18, then we shall see who of us will jump ship then xD, starts packing luggage, it was swell knowing you FC

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Yeah lets all leave FC and go join iom on ET cause they are just so skilled.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

ET you say? why not join join NSP and relax while you get everything won by the WvW community, or move to BG or JQ and just wait it out till the leagues are over, I hear people are getting ready to xfer to the league winning servers, so I might as well move to a guaranteed win and not care for WvW until this blows over

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

I might go to TC and join the RP guilds, or blackgate lol if i want an ensured victory xD

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Advent.6193

I warned Narsil. Oh, right – this probably counts as me plopping down the Summon.
As for your question – depends on the situation. I must say, a Soldier/Knight-specced
0/20/0/25/25 does wreck face. Been running that one in dungeons lately.
Otherwise, I’m more of a Condition-junkie.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

ET you say? why not join join NSP and relax while you get everything won by the WvW community, or move to BG or JQ and just wait it out till the leagues are over, I hear people are getting ready to xfer to the league winning servers, so I might as well move to a guaranteed win and not care for WvW until this blows over

Day before leagues we all join NSP, get 3 chests every week, league win, and XOXO/SPCA/tM will never get to talk about how our server has bad roamers with no skill ever again!

Really, it’s hard to see the downside.

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Day before leagues we all join NSP, get 3 chests every week, league win, and XOXO/SPCA/tM will never get to talk about how our server has bad roamers with no skill ever again!

I welcome you with open arms.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Since this means total win for NSP and total of 3 chests for the rest of us, what will we do with no resistance what so ever, i can just see BBQs in NSP bl and everyone in their birthday suit just chilling drinking from a guild keg, and getting drunk off of ales, with that one guy who brought his boombox, that Charr who is starting a dance formation, and the random Dolyaks roaming around throwing fireworks, Bob Marley and John Lennon would be proud.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

hi friend
i miss you

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Is that a dagger hidden up your sleeve?

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Mesmers can’t use daggers, silly.

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Mesmers can’t use daggers, silly.

Azuran Greatsword, Norn Dagger, Same thing.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Match-ups

Themanbat.3206

hi friend
i miss you

Hello rikky tikky

in Match-ups

Advent.6193

RE: The concept of server swapping, pre-Leagues
So, better idea … get yourselves over here. We can then dethrone the League’s “tough servers,” and tick off a messload of folks what think FC is some kinda crappy server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

The rage for me is so good, lawl every DH NSP guild I see goes for me like crazy, holy kitten , hahaha, and the emotes is so sweet, kitten I’m becoming popular these days

Don’t worry we emote anyone who makes themselves known, right PD? It’s a sign of endearment. And when I throw a siege on you it means I really love you – or hate you, that part is a mystery.

It’s only b/c you love us. We are sweet and innocent. How could you ever hate a crew like us?

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Nope , no dagger here. I like Styx and his playstyle Nsp would be a better place with him here. I even gas up your private jet to make the trip over.

P.s please bring the taco bandit with you.. I have fireworks.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Hmmm.. So yeh.
Dats whats happening

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Hmmm.. So yeh.
Dats whats happening

Hahaha, it looks like Obs is sieging Rob’s Bay.

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

Felt funny holding SM against numbers much larger than ours… Oh well.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

If you deleted all of Nasils posts from this thread. It’d only be 2pages long.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Nope , no dagger here. I like Styx and his playstyle Nsp would be a better place with him here. I even gas up your private jet to make the trip over.

P.s please bring the taco bandit with you.. I have fireworks.

I must warn you. My fireworks kungfu is stronk.

in Match-ups

Advent.6193

I saw Stealth in that fireworks vid … who’re you, and what happened to the real Taquito?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

The people who don’t like team fights are the people who don’t have good friends to team fight with.

;_;

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

The enemy borders are completely Empty except for Free Brownies going around NSPBL

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

I think you my friend are beating a dead horse, it’s been established, I was only set out to anger the roaming guilds from your server, turns out roaming is a bigger concept in your server then I previously thought, not all your roamers are bad, and so far XOXO has shown me some good. As for your guild, I hear its zerg oriented, umm no I don’t zerg and I don’t like zergs so please move along, nothing to see here.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

The people who don’t like team fights are the people who don’t have good friends to team fight with.

;_;

Or just or maybe my server is small that we have to blob to take anything, the blobbing against bigger servers has caused many of us to become used to relying on a big zerg, few people even know to properly fight in a 1v1, sometimes you have to push the zerglings to even see some proper action. SO yeah Tl:DR FC and roaming can’t go well hand in hand against bigger numbers, not very good choice, I know myself.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

To the OS guild and anyone else, if you want duels , like 1v1s i am open, even Andro may come.

P.S. Andro go easy on me Im fragile :’(

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

;_;

Or just or maybe my server is small that we have to blob to take anything, the blobbing against bigger servers has caused many of us to become used to relying on a big zerg, few people even know to properly fight in a 1v1, sometimes you have to push the zerglings to even see some proper action. SO yeah Tl:DR FC and roaming can’t go well hand in hand against bigger numbers, not very good choice, I know myself.

Ty for telling every server’s story ever. Deal with it.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

I think you my friend are beating a dead horse, it’s been established, I was only set out to anger the roaming guilds from your server, turns out roaming is a bigger concept in your server then I previously thought, not all your roamers are bad, and so far XOXO has shown me some good. As for your guild, I hear its zerg oriented, umm no I don’t zerg and I don’t like zergs so please move along, nothing to see here.

Trust me pal. There are a TON… Of top-notch roamers on NSP. I’ve also roamed with a 5 man Os group a a few matches back.. them guys/girls can fight thier kitten off.

Not just busting pugs either.. busting up decent wvw guilds…

That is all.

Ty

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

;_;

You can be my foreveralone friend! Hi!

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

Holy crap this thread is boring. Last weeks was riveting, especially compared to this. STEP IT UP PEOPLE!

Lana | NSP | XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Holy crap this thread is boring. Last weeks was riveting, especially compared to this. STEP IT UP PEOPLE!

WZ y so bad?>

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

There isn’t anything to talk about. Thursday around the corner.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

;_;

but.. but…

Attachments:

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

WZ y so bad?>

last week i heard you guys has a fun matchup, this week, lol your playing with underage servers, they havent matured yet :/

You know things are bad, when FC the once rated worst server in NA can outclass, GoM, DR, AR, and now DH, seriously you know it is bad when FC is winning. On the other side every server that has lost claims to have lost guilds to t1 servers or t3

Even ET is stepping up their game lol, t8 is moving to t7 we made it!

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

;_;

but.. but…

Somewhere on CHina, they are wondering where the mating panda video they ordered went to…

Thanks alot now pandas won’t get it on…

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

;_;

Umm… Hi. But… Umm. jkflipflop is already my forever alone roaming nerd/friend. Maybe you and Narsil can get together? I mean he’s been practically talking to himself this entire thread. I kinda feel bad for him… :(

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

;_;

Umm… Hi. But… Umm. jkflipflop is already my forever alone roaming nerd/friend. Maybe you and Narsil can get together? I mean he’s been practically talking to himself this entire thread. I kinda feel bad for him…

:D

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

;_;

Umm… Hi. But… Umm. jkflipflop is already my forever alone roaming nerd/friend. Maybe you and Narsil can get together? I mean he’s been practically talking to himself this entire thread. I kinda feel bad for him…

:D

I am harmfull is a sexy necro i wouldn’t mind :> as for me , tis but a common mesmer …

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon