9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

oh, @ all Abys members: if i emoted you, it was ment friendly as fellow guild from DH

i liked how you painted nsp BL in green lol

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

To my knowledge, the guild ‘OS’ from NSP doesn’t do any organised guild runs but the one by the name of ‘Os’ does. You peeps sure you got the right guild names?

/laugh @ Soloblade
/laugh @ Soloblade
/laugh @ Soloblade
/laugh @ Soloblade
/laugh @ Soloblade
/laugh @ Soloblade
/laugh @ Soloblade
/laugh @ Soloblade

go back to ur roaming u nub

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archilese.3218

Archilese.3218

Fight club SBI borderland right now come join the fun.

Looking for 2v2’s specifically

Archilese
Professional Rallybot

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Aw, nobody is online to duo with atm

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

SHR* StormHavens Rest

StormHavens Rest…

OF MADNESS.

+1

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Cynz pictures show that indeed the rumors are true that WvW is bout numbers not skill. Map que on your BL’s against 20 man parties, you should be kitten ing them. Also proves that SE is in the exact same position they were on DH, being basically the only guild with numbers during NA prime. Lastly, you will do more by splitting up your 50-60 man blobs SE. Safety in numbers yo!!

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

Cynz pictures show that indeed the rumors are true that WvW is bout numbers not skill. Map que on your BL’s against 20 man parties, you should be kitten ing them. Also proves that SE is in the exact same position they were on DH, being basically the only guild with numbers during NA prime. Lastly, you will do more by splitting up your 50-60 man blobs SE. Safety in numbers yo!!

At least EB has been queued more times for IOJ in the past week than DH EB for the last 3 months. My guild find it more enjoyable here to play, even though it might be similar in numbers, the community here is EXTREMELY friendly. Teamspeak is constantly filled. Homeland is priority for everyone in IOJ. We might run around in a good amount of numbers, but it was nothing in comparison in the days of Darkhaven.

Last night was a great showing by SBI, it allowed IOJ to work on its rapid response and defense. Especially from 10 pm EST to 4 am EST. EB keep was constantly getting pushed and honestly, I don’t know how we even held it the whole night.

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

SBI had 4 guilds running at that time, that was waaaay more than 20… and we did have like 30 maybe, at least from our guild

our guild doesn’t have 60 ppl in wvw at the same time exept maybe in first hour after reset…. where do you even see 60 ppl blob from our guild on any of the pictures….extraggerate much?

i am guessing SBI finds it only fair when IOJ has outnumbered buff

as for IOJ as server, i love it here, it is way more organized than DH, has friendly community that actually gives a kitten about wvw, has decent oceanic coverage and you don’t always end up in situation where you are happy to even have 20 ppl in one map

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Gravy.7589

I saw no great showing from SBI tbh. It was just a bunch of scattered guilds with 10-15 each doing their own thing on Ioj BL’s.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Gravy.7589

I see many green dots on almost every single pic you posted whether it was all SE or pugs. You was blobbing son, all night long and you boasting about it. You have NO SHAME CYNZ! Seriously, I fear you may be suffering from estimatites. Mag has a PSA about it in their current thread. I suggest the rest of SE stay away from Cynz or you too may suffer from this same terrible ailment.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

Lol I think someone is a little bitter that we didn’t pick the already stacked SBI. I really wish that someone would record some of our encounter at least from last night to say it wasn’t even numbers when we were fighting between garrison and bay is a lie, to say that the numbers you had in cliffside were not close to even is another lie, and to say the zerg we rolled in EB wasn’t on even ground is another lie. Talk about safety in numbers I have yet to see SBI split up that blob in EB maybe we hurt someones feeling last night.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Gravy.7589

Its already spreading ^.. We are SBI, we only have one feeling, beep boop bop.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Why so scared nublet?

This is why ppl call SE trash… We met at Sentry, he doesn’t even bother to attempt to kill me, nope runs in using block skill even though I didn’t attack and starts building a ballista.. GG coward.

Attachments:

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

Why so scared nublet?

This is why ppl call SE trash… We met at Sentry, he doesn’t even bother to attempt to kill me, nope runs in using block skill even though I didn’t attack and starts building a ballista.. GG coward.

Clearly you got outplayed there, those flash building siege skills are so good even I lost my train of thought just looking at that picture. Wish I was as good as that.

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Why so scared nublet?

Did he save the camp?

Gate of Madness

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: savvy.6021

savvy.6021

Just wanted to say fun fights these past few nights SBI & NSP, you guys are certainly giving us the challenge we’ve been asking for

Also wanted to apologize to SPCA for running the CORE zerg over you the other night, and commend you all on your amazing small group play. I’m pretty sure I’ve died to you COUNTLESS times while roaming/small grouping it.

/salute

Davos the Flame – Staff Ele Extraordinaire
[HOPE] Spirit of Faith

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Meh what’s new with regards to npc hugging? Happens every single day to some extent in my experience.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Why so scared nublet?

Did he save the camp?

Yeah well he did for the moment, I just took another one while he built his little ballista.. Then came back and took that one..

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Why so scared nublet?

Did he save the camp?

Yeah well he did for the moment, I just took another one while he built his little ballista.. Then came back and took that one..

Well, maybe this’ll learn him. I know it’s hard being in XOXO, no one is good enough for you guys =(

Gate of Madness

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

So much bashing here its pathetic… :/

I’m very happy SE joined IoJ. Welcome once again ^^ sorry you guys have to put up with trolls and such during this match up lol

Commander Nachonix

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JobCreator.1956

JobCreator.1956

Lol I think someone is a little bitter that we didn’t pick the already stacked SBI. I really wish that someone would record some of our encounter at least from last night to say it wasn’t even numbers when we were fighting between garrison and bay is a lie, to say that the numbers you had in cliffside were not close to even is another lie, and to say the zerg we rolled in EB wasn’t on even ground is another lie. Talk about safety in numbers I have yet to see SBI split up that blob in EB maybe we hurt someones feeling last night.

A fine example of post-purchase rationalization.

The kitten mightier than the sword.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

OK , so ive trolled you, Killed you, rammed you, tea bagged you.

now its time to get your revenge.

im at the Ioj windmill.

come get some

that is all

plz n ty

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

styx.7294

im at the Ioj windmill.

come get some

that is all

plz n ty

I’m on my way. Please wait until I get there =)

Gate of Madness

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Totbot.4583

Totbot.4583

A fine example of post-purchase rationalization.

Or maybe we’re just happy with IoJ? We wanted a DH level of server that had a bigger WvW crowd. That’s it. We didn’t want to go to a huge server that would have constant queue’s since we like to be able to rally at a moments notice and get 20+ people into EB or a BL and play together. We would not be able to reliably do that on SBI or higher tier servers.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Prosecutor.1457

Why so scared nublet?

Might I point out during our yesterday’s skirmish in the sentry point of the South camp, it was XOXO and company who ran away multiple times during our fights just to try and heal. Shall I call you motherkitteners kitten for running away?

So, let’s keep the finger pointing to ourselves.

Tarnished Coast

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Why so scared nublet?

Might I point out during our yesterday’s skirmish in the sentry point of the South camp, it was XOXO and company who ran away multiple times during our fights just to try and heal. Shall I call you motherkitteners kitten for running away?

If it’s the fight I’m thinking of, pretty sure we all stayed till your bunker guard mini-zerg was dead..

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Merry.7290

Merry.7290

So much bashing here its pathetic… :/

I’m very happy SE joined IoJ. Welcome once again ^^ sorry you guys have to put up with trolls and such during this match up lol

/agree

Too many SE kicking someone’s behind that they feel the need to troll?

We are happy to have SE join us and all the other guilds, large and small!

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

Ill say this, this match up is much more active then last week. That’s great. But g sus. The skill level of players I come across are so bad its sad. Even the ones who “sqaure off for deuls” its 123 and your down..

Surely there are half decent players somewhere in this match up right??

Please get better , I now find myself looking for temple runs in Orr since they are more challenging.

390 dragonite pveore to go

What profession are you?

Why you so nosey?

I give you hint.

I am blonde, I wear all celestial dye, with pigeon staff. Rabbit in one hand angry azn frog in the other.

Come n get it.

Edit- for you not so smart ppl , i give you picture.

I don’t see heartseeker on your bar so I’m guessing ranger!

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

Why so scared nublet?

I doubt SE would even scratch XOXO in anything closely resembling even numbers…But I’d love to see this fight.

5v5 gogogo

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

Why so scared nublet?

I doubt SE would even scratch XOXO in anything closely resembling even numbers…But I’d love to see this fight.

5v5 gogogo

A 5v5 of SE vs XOXO would consist of 3 of the XOXO members being AFK while the other two killed them. But! We’d all come back and dance on everyone afterwards.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Gravy.7589

I never said SE was a bad guild. I rather enjoy the large battles with them. I stated in earlier posts that SE was the only IOJ guild I saw with numbers that night, that wasn’t siting behind tower walls. I think Cynz got a bit confused and went on a chest thumping rage with some pretty terrible screenshots showing big IOJ numbers and making accusations of collusion. Not a very sportsmanlike attitude shown by him. Not at all, smh.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

im at the Ioj windmill.

come get some

that is all

plz n ty

Well some showed up for dat paybackz.

Get better please. I go undefeated. Was so bored at one point I guest on Tc get 60 ore in 100 man pveblob , come back and win more.. lol…

That is all. K.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Why so scared nublet?

5v5 gogogo

A 5v5 of SE vs XOXO would consist of 3 of the XOXO members being AFK while the other two killed them. But! We’d all come back and dance on everyone afterwards.

It would be 3 afk and I would dc. Andro would have to tool all 5 of them.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Why so scared nublet?

5v5 gogogo

It would be 3 afk and I would alt-f4. Andro would have to tool all 5 of them.

Shame…

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Why so scared nublet?

5v5 gogogo

Shame…

behave or I will have my pet stewie farm you.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Kcrook.3945

Why so scared nublet?

5v5 gogogo

Shame…

So, how are you enjoying that Stewie pet?

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Why so scared nublet?

5v5 gogogo

Shame…

You going to have him boon/heal me to death?

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Why so scared nublet?

5v5 gogogo

Shame…

Honestly , stewie pet has been great. Lastnight he did somehow get wet and caused some ruckus. Loved it!

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Kcrook.3945

Why so scared nublet?

5v5 gogogo

Shame…

Honestly , stewie pet has been great. Lastnight he did somehow get wet and caused some ruckus. Loved it!

It tends to do that pretty regularly. We would try and shame/heckle it into submission and that generally works. Also, the shaming really isn’t that hard to accomplish. Have you seen it play engi? Bleh.

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Ok boys and girls,

Today is your lucky day. I’ve decided its so boring in here that’s once a day I will post a song that I use when I PvP.

Played this for most of my loldeulz today

song of the day!

Edit- Mugi please take notes , haha

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

Ok boys and girls,

Today is your lucky day. I’ve decided its so boring in here that’s once a day I will post a song that I use when I PvP.

Played this for most of my loldeulz today

song of the day!

Edit- Mugi please take notes , haha

ok i bookmark this

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Prosecutor.1457

Why so scared nublet?

If it’s the fight I’m thinking of, pretty sure we all stayed till your bunker guard mini-zerg was dead..

As I recall, we surprised XOXO and company in the South West tower. Then your Mesmers and thieves ran away to the open field between south camp and sentry and eventually we caught up to one of them and killed him. Then you guys regrouped and engaged us but your mesmers kept running away every time they needed to heal, in which thus classify you guys as kitten? Yea, we stayed because we thought it was going to be a good fight, we did not expect XOXO to continually run away every time you guys are about to be down. Lots of respect lost for you guys.

Tarnished Coast

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: TakeCare.3182

TakeCare.3182

Oh, XOXO/tM, [OHai] misses all of you. We’re gonna need you guys to come down a few ranks so we can have fun again.

kthxbai

:P

YouTube channel
Thief | Mesmer | Elementalist

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Why so scared nublet?

As I recall, we surprised XOXO and company in the South West tower. Then your Mesmers and thieves ran away to the open field between south camp and sentry and eventually we caught up to one of them and killed him. Then you guys regrouped and engaged us but your mesmers kept running away every time they needed to heal, in which thus classify you guys as kitten? Yea, we stayed because we thought it was going to be a good fight, we did not expect XOXO to continually run away every time you guys are about to be down. Lots of respect lost for you guys.

Should have showed up for my deul time big boy. I would have happily spanked you down.

Also , if I had a nickel for every time some scrub guild says “I’ve lost lolrespect for u XOXO” I wouldn’t have to play at work. I’d be rich and playing at home. :-D

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

im at the Ioj windmill.

come get some

that is all

plz n ty

Wait when did RH transfer and was it to SBI?

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Thanks NSP for the fight at briar. We had a blast holding it with our 5 man party ( one being up lvled) vs that 15-20.

/salute from [AR]

Commander Nachonix

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Why so scared nublet?

I dunno I didn’t show up till the fight was near ruins.. But if you are QQing because one of us kited your 10 guardians when you all train on him instead of dying, then QQ on I guess…

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

Why so scared nublet?

Man, I forgot that when you’re a mesmer and ten bunker guardians are bashing on you simultaneously you’re supposed to stand still and let them kill you instead of blinking away for a quick heal. Clearly I’ve been playing this all wrong.

Lana | NSP | XOXO

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spazzoni.1703

Spazzoni.1703

Had a great time in NSP BL this afternoon. Some good fights and some smack downs from you guys. Thanks for the fun NSP.

Suicide Necro

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

Oh, XOXO/tM, [OHai] misses all of you. We’re gonna need you guys to come down a few ranks so we can have fun again.

kthxbai

:P

i see u soon ><

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP