Yaks Bend- Stormbluff Isle - Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

Just wanted to congratulate YB on the win this week. I have never believed that a formal alliance between two servers could actually work long term. I know many deny it here but I saw too many times when we were fighting both YB and EB for the same ground when they were not fighting each other. And I am sure it wasn’t absolutely every player on both servers. But large guilds on both sides were involved. It has resulted in many fun fights and that is what the majority of SBI players are looking for, it really has been a fun week for me.

Winning the last few matches have been boring and mainly PvD..which kinda made us a little complacent I think. So we were ripe for this kind of upset. Plus we got lots of PPT in those matches almost by accident. We don’t really play the PPT game.

It was disappointing to see that some YB players even after you had a big lead thought it would be funny to troll us with alt accounts on our server. yeah I hear we did too in response. Every server has them I guess…and it doesn’t reflect on the whole server IMO.

What seems to be happening now though seems more like “match manipulation” to me. I have no problem with 2v1’s…that is exactly why there are 3 servers involved so the two weaker can have a chance vs the stronger and every home BL will and should be 2v1 for this format to make sense.

But when the winning server starts trying to influence 2nd place(which will also influence 2nd place in the league) by only focusing one server and seems to even be letting the 3rd place server take their own assists to help them pump up their score…that starts to smell bad IMO.

SBI does not deserve 1st place this week. But we sure don’t deserve 3rd through this kind of manipulation if that is what is going on.

In any case GG YB and EB. Have fun and good hunting. I am sure we will meet again.

There was nothing ‘formal’ about it. There was no alliance. It just sort of evolved into prioritizing SBI.

Bullkitten dude, when we see YB and EB standing next to each other, not attacking, that is an alliance. When we see YB allowing EB to take their towers and camps, that’s an alliance. This whole week until now, YB and EB have kept off each others map. No red points in blue BL and vice versa. It was and is a 2 v 1 against SBI, plain and simple. To not see that simple fact, I have pity for you my good sir, how unfortunate you are in life.

For the record, I could care less about winning 1st, 2nd, or 3rd . . . I just want a fair fight and for people to have a good time and good fights.

Read what I posted again. There was no formal alliance. No agreement. However early in the week it evolved into what it is now – which is just like you said, YB and Ebay are not really attacking each other (there are exceptions). But again, there was no agreement.

You realize you just described an agreement right?

Right but we didn’t shake hands.

Actually it is funny because of all the servers that Yak’s Bend ‘hates’ the most, Ebay is either first or a close second on the list. This week we’re sort of ‘friends’ (with benefits)!

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

(edited by Xavi.6591)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ExoGeni.9248

ExoGeni.9248

LOL, already infracted . . . guess bringing up a sensitive topic was too much for the forum mods to handle. Good job to the people that reported my post, guess when you can’t handle the truth, you go crying to the mods. Why is the truth being censored?

Here’s some of the truth. . . http://i39.tinypic.com/ipz19v.jpg

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

Feels good to fend off two zergs at the same time… without siege

in Match-ups

ExoGeni.9248

Just wanted to congratulate YB on the win this week. I have never believed that a formal alliance between two servers could actually work long term. I know many deny it here but I saw too many times when we were fighting both YB and EB for the same ground when they were not fighting each other. And I am sure it wasn’t absolutely every player on both servers. But large guilds on both sides were involved. It has resulted in many fun fights and that is what the majority of SBI players are looking for, it really has been a fun week for me.

Winning the last few matches have been boring and mainly PvD..which kinda made us a little complacent I think. So we were ripe for this kind of upset. Plus we got lots of PPT in those matches almost by accident. We don’t really play the PPT game.

It was disappointing to see that some YB players even after you had a big lead thought it would be funny to troll us with alt accounts on our server. yeah I hear we did too in response. Every server has them I guess…and it doesn’t reflect on the whole server IMO.

What seems to be happening now though seems more like “match manipulation” to me. I have no problem with 2v1’s…that is exactly why there are 3 servers involved so the two weaker can have a chance vs the stronger and every home BL will and should be 2v1 for this format to make sense.

But when the winning server starts trying to influence 2nd place(which will also influence 2nd place in the league) by only focusing one server and seems to even be letting the 3rd place server take their own assists to help them pump up their score…that starts to smell bad IMO.

SBI does not deserve 1st place this week. But we sure don’t deserve 3rd through this kind of manipulation if that is what is going on.

In any case GG YB and EB. Have fun and good hunting. I am sure we will meet again.

There was nothing ‘formal’ about it. There was no alliance. It just sort of evolved into prioritizing SBI.

Bullkitten dude, when we see YB and EB standing next to each other, not attacking, that is an alliance. When we see YB allowing EB to take their towers and camps, that’s an alliance. This whole week until now, YB and EB have kept off each others map. No red points in blue BL and vice versa. It was and is a 2 v 1 against SBI, plain and simple. To not see that simple fact, I have pity for you my good sir, how unfortunate you are in life.

For the record, I could care less about winning 1st, 2nd, or 3rd . . . I just want a fair fight and for people to have a good time and good fights.

Read what I posted again. There was no formal alliance. No agreement. However early in the week it evolved into what it is now – which is just like you said, YB and Ebay are not really attacking each other (there are exceptions). But again, there was no agreement.

Look, it’s the truth . . . let’s report it and hide from it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

So much QQ….Unbelievable!!

I hope FA and DB gangs up against SBI and teach them a lesson.

You hope FA and DB gangs up on SBI for pointing out you 2v1 this week?

How come the only server that seems to be embarrassed by this is Yaks..

EB doesn’t seem to care, and freely admits it… SBI is pointing it out…But Yaks is acting all insulted when we point out the obvious.

Insulted? Lol no.
It’s you who are getting the taste of your own medicine and hence the crying.

We are embarrassed? Nope. It’s you, who should be. You guys chest thump, QQ on here how strong you guys are and still would finish 3rd? Can there be more embarrassing situation than this? :p

I’m going to guess relying on a 2nd server to win would be a more embarrassing situation.

Are you sure it is more embarrassing than relying on fairweathers to win?

Nope, i’m pretty sure relying on your own fair weathers + an entire other server of fair weathers is more embarrassing.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, dude (Ooops, unfortunately you can’t due to the humiliation)

I sympathize with you.

Yes….everyone on SBI is humiliated that 2 servers ganged up on us to win… Oh no… what will we ever do… the humiliation is horrible that it took 2 servers to beat 1 server

How we will ever sleep at night with this travesty..

Rofl..

3rd place hahahaha!! It must be getting in your head. Also the 2nd place in league snatched away LMAO!

So did you have EB type part of that response for you?

Nope. What made you think so? You okay?

You need their help with everything else, I figure you probably required them to type your response’s now.

Awww…Just so you know, your assumption is as wrong as your first one.

Btw, EBay just 1.5k behind! C’mon, you can do it!! Humiliate the chest thumpers! Make them cry MORE!

I’m still confused at how you think its somehow humiliating to us for it to require 2 servers to beat us?

I mean…if anything, SBI is quite flattered by it…

If its flattering, why are you guys crying so much about it?

Not only this, it affected the league ranking as well. Like I said earlier, my sympathy is with ya’ll. I am sorry that we didn’t allow you to finish 2nd in the leagues.

2v1 or 100v1 doesn’t matter. It’s not illegal or cheating. What matters is that we will be ahead of you guys in the leagues. PERIOD.

If its not embarrassing, Why are you guys so ashamed about it?

Also, I don’t think anyone said anything about it being illegal or cheating… and did you really just brag about being ahead of us in leagues? You do realize that FA is going to be ahead of us as well right? and its not because they’re magically better as a server.

In fact, I’m sure Blackgate feels amazing right now.. because they’re obviously top dog in leagues because skill right

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runehand.9368

Runehand.9368

LOL, already infracted . . . guess bringing up a sensitive topic was too much for the forum mods to handle. Good job to the people that reported my post, guess when you can’t handle the truth, you go crying to the mods. Why is the truth being censored?

Here’s some of the truth. . . http://i39.tinypic.com/ipz19v.jpg

Ok there, Fox Mulder.

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

This is even more drama then mag forums! Imagine it was yaks/sbi/mag. Would be 50 pages by now.

I forgot Buffy was on BP…Oh man.. that just makes me want to pop into the BP/Yaks/EB thread even more this week.

You guys are in for a treat with this one.

And what treat is that?

The treat that is your wonderful commentary.

But I like seeing sbi being knocked around. Sbi is always imploding on itself lol.

I’m just not looking forward to the double team next week. eBay won’t be able to beat us in league placement no matter where bp places.

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

Right but we didn’t shake hands.

Actually it is funny because of all the servers that Yak’s Bend ‘hates’ the most, Ebay is either first or a close second on the list. This week we’re sort of ‘friends’ (with benefits)!

I wasn’t aware Servers had hands…

learn something new every day.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyler.2170

Tyler.2170

SBI; save some of those tears for us on reset

Yeah, you know, we are always sad when a Gold tier team purposely throws their spot in Gold league in order to win Silver.

GJ.

[TE]
Twisted Effect
Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

page 23 anyone? come on I know you guys can do it!

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

This is even more drama then mag forums! Imagine it was yaks/sbi/mag. Would be 50 pages by now.

I forgot Buffy was on BP…Oh man.. that just makes me want to pop into the BP/Yaks/EB thread even more this week.

You guys are in for a treat with this one.

And what treat is that?

The treat that is your wonderful commentary.

But I like seeing sbi being knocked around. Sbi is always imploding on itself lol.

I’m just not looking forward to the double team next week. eBay won’t be able to beat us in league placement no matter where bp places.

true, unless EB decides they want first place and Yaks lets them have it.

Wonder if Yaks would let them ;o)

in Match-ups

ExoGeni.9248

EB doesn’t seem to care, and freely admits it… SBI is pointing it out…But Yaks is acting all insulted when we point out the obvious.

Insulted? Lol no.

We are embarrassed? Nope. It’s you, who should be. You guys chest thump, QQ on here how strong you guys are and still would finish 3rd? Can there be more embarrassing situation than this? :p

I’m going to guess relying on a 2nd server to win would be a more embarrassing situation.

Nope, i’m pretty sure relying on your own fair weathers + an entire other server of fair weathers is more embarrassing.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, dude (Ooops, unfortunately you can’t due to the humiliation)

I sympathize with you.

Yes….everyone on SBI is humiliated that 2 servers ganged up on us to win… Oh no… what will we ever do… the humiliation is horrible that it took 2 servers to beat 1 server

Rofl..

3rd place hahahaha!! It must be getting in your head. Also the 2nd place in league snatched away LMAO!

You need their help with everything else, I figure you probably required them to type your response’s now.

Btw, EBay just 1.5k behind! C’mon, you can do it!! Humiliate the chest thumpers! Make them cry MORE!

I’m still confused at how you think its somehow humiliating to us for it to require 2 servers to beat us?

Not only this, it affected the league ranking as well. Like I said earlier, my sympathy is with ya’ll. I am sorry that we didn’t allow you to finish 2nd in the leagues.

2v1 or 100v1 doesn’t matter. It’s not illegal or cheating. What matters is that we will be ahead of you guys in the leagues. PERIOD.

What a copy cat PERIOD.

It might not be cheating (though I believe siege bots are and having accounts on other server just to drain supply from keeps shows a lack in sportsmanship) . . . it goes to prove that people are willing to do anything to win at a video game.

Like I said previously, it’s a holiday in most parts of the world, and the fact that YB and EB have come out to destroy SBI, to push them to 3rd, so YB can be 2nd in league, proves my point . . . at least I can enjoy my family this time of the the year.

in Match-ups

Xavi.6591

Yeah, you know, we are always sad when a Gold tier team purposely throws their spot in Gold league in order to win Silver.

GJ.

We’re you hoping to play Maguuma instead? Lawls.

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]

in Match-ups

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

Insulted? Lol no.

I sympathize with you.

Rofl..

Also, I don’t think anyone said anything about it being illegal or cheating… and did you really just brag about being ahead of us in leagues? You do realize that FA is going to be ahead of us as well right? and its not because they’re magically better as a server.

In fact, I’m sure Blackgate feels amazing right now.. because they’re obviously top dog in leagues because skill right

We are ashamed? Lol. Was that a joke? Which post of mine implied that? We are proud that we will be finishing 2nd in this season in the silver league above YOU GUYS. Truth hurts, I know.

//Edit: Typo

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

(edited by NiloyBardhan.9170)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

In all honesty, why would someone wanna transfer to sbi? Just gonna transfer off in a couple of weeks.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

This match up is absolutely disgusting, look at what the leagues make people do for some kitten rewards

Commander Nachonix

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

Insulted? Lol no.

I sympathize with you.

Rofl..

We are ashamed? Lol. Was that a joke? Which post of kind implied that? We are proud that we will be finishing 2nd in this season in the silver league above YOU GUYS. Truth hurts, I know.

Oh.. well if you’re not ashamed about needing a second server to come in 2nd place this season then you won’t have a problem thanking Ebay for your win.

I mean it is thanksgiving holiday….don’t you want to give Thanks?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyler.2170

Tyler.2170

GJ.

I think you misunderstood. A lot of guilds are happy FA through there spot and gave us an actual challenge in Silver (before all the server hops and 2v1s). The funny part is FA seems to love talking smack saying they are better than everyone when they had to throw a gold spot because they knew they wouldn’t win.

[TE]
Twisted Effect
Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

GJ.

I personally love to play Mag, those guys like fights and I learn something new from them regarding group comp almost every time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mystieye.9741

Mystieye.9741

I like bacon and ice cream.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

This is hilarious, I have been laughing hard all week. Yaks and EB have denied an alliance and double teaming us, but suck so bad that they need to double team us order to win. EB can’t take anything on their own so they need big brother Yak to be their bodyguards and hand everything they take over to them and visa versa. Too funny. Don ’t forget Karma is a kitten and it will come back on you 3 fold.

You must have really good abs to handle that for such a prolonged period. Also, I can’t imagine people in the office not getting a bit irritated… this must have been a bit of an awkward week for you.

Could it possibly be that the reason you were able to hold that lead during offpeak hours is because ebay wasn’t attacking you at all and instead was fighting us and only us.

Hah, jokes on you! EBay doesn’t have any off hour coverage. Oh man, we got you good!

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

(edited by Khayoss.2019)

in Match-ups

NiloyBardhan.9170

Insulted? Lol no.

I sympathize with you.

Rofl..

What a copy cat PERIOD.

It might not be cheating (though I believe siege bots are and having accounts on other server just to drain supply from keeps shows a lack in sportsmanship) . . . it goes to prove that people are willing to do anything to win at a video game.

Like I said previously, it’s a holiday in most parts of the world, and the fact that YB and EB have come out to destroy SBI, to push them to 3rd, so YB can be 2nd in league, proves my point . . . at least I can enjoy my family this time of the the year.

The trolls aren’t only from our server, ok? Even SBI trolls wasted our supplies, killed golems, ok? Proofs are here in the thread, dig it up.

Excuses, excuses and excuses. It isn’t a holiday week here in India, so I dunno what you’re implying.

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bmac.5346

Bmac.5346

I played DAOC for years (Hib/Guin) and never saw blatant collusion like what is happening here. It is not good for the health of the game and I’m not sure why Arena net is allowing it.

Just now in EB BL, SW tower, ebay is on the door of the SBI tower, saluting and bowing to a yaks bend player 20 yards away. The door goes down and the EB and the YB player all go inside the tower together.

I can’t imagine that this is what Arena net had in mind when they introduced “competitive league play”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

This match up is absolutely disgusting, look at what the leagues make people do for some kitten rewards

More like this match up is absolutely the best one in Silver League (the thread too). Plus, THAT FINISHER IS A MUST NEED.

in Match-ups

Xavi.6591

I will do anything for a pixelized dolyak finisher!

And I mean….anything.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

NiloyBardhan.9170

Insulted? Lol no.

I sympathize with you.

Rofl..

We are ashamed? Lol. Was that a joke? Which post of kind implied that? We are proud that we will be finishing 2nd in this season in the silver league above YOU GUYS. Truth hurts, I know.

Oh.. well if you’re not ashamed about needing a second server to come in 2nd place this season then you won’t have a problem thanking Ebay for your win.

Sure! But like I said earlier, your assumption was wrong so it doesn’t hold water, got it?

in Match-ups

ExoGeni.9248

Insulted? Lol no.

I sympathize with you.

Rofl..

What a copy cat PERIOD.

The trolls aren’t only from our server, ok? Even SBI trolls wasted our supplies, killed golems, ok? Proofs are here in the thread, dig it up.

Excuses, excuses and excuses. It isn’t a holiday week here in India, so I dunno what you’re implying.

kitten , read first, I said “IN MOST PARTS OF THE WORLD” key word being MOST, implying not ALL . . . kitten , that’s some education you have . . .

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

I played DAOC for years (Hib/Guin) and never saw blatant collusion like what is happening here. It is not good for the health of the game and I’m not sure why Arena net is allowing it.

Just now in EB BL, SW tower, ebay is on the door of the SBI tower, saluting and bowing to a yaks bend player 20 yards away. The door goes down and the EB and the YB player all go inside the tower together.

I can’t imagine that this is what Arena net had in mind when they introduced “competitive league play”.

……

So wait, you can’t imagine this is what Anet had in mind when they introduced competitive league play…..completely ignoring the fact they introduced competitive league play in a system with uneven populations in the first place.

I can tell you exactly what was going on in Anet mind..

“Our TPvP tournament was a disaster, lets try with WvW”

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

Insulted? Lol no.

I sympathize with you.

Rofl..

Sure! But like I said earlier, your assumption was wrong so it doesn’t hold water, got it?

Then why haven’t you posted “Thank you Ebay, for helping us secure 2nd place this season”

Go on.. we’re all waiting.

in Match-ups

Xavi.6591

USA is most parts of the world? Got it.

in Match-ups

NiloyBardhan.9170

Insulted? Lol no.

I sympathize with you.

Rofl..

Then why haven’t you posted “Thank you Ebay, for helping us secure 2nd place this season”

Because we are already repaying back to them by securing them the 2nd place in this match

in Match-ups

ExoGeni.9248

Who said I’m in the US . . . I’m from Canada dude, BC to be more specific.

in Match-ups

Xavi.6591

Thank you Ebay, for helping us secure 2nd place this season.

We will share our extra Taquito with you.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: esme.6391

esme.6391

it is realized that we are now playing out this “alliance” to the max solely because of all the qqing here?

its actually quite the spectacle now. Confetti and kittens. We’re trying to create a dual banquet but we must wait for Sbi groups to come around to see it.

Ehmry Bay’s adoranecro ~ [GH] ~ Winning over Tyria one inappropriate remark at a time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

With distasteful posts like the ones you made earlier, we don’t want you here… I hope someone pees on your igloo.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agent.3709

Agent.3709

Want to know a secret, I’ve only logged in a few times, I’ve been playing LOTRO expansion these past 2 weeks lol

Do you need to reply to every message? All you’re doing is running your mouth over and over like a record, and you didn’t even help your server.

Says the guy who posted this

“I know a lot of SBI might downplay our victory as a 2v1 but really it also had to do with two other things just as much: our own dedication and strategy.”

I mean come on…

Come on…

You can believe whatever you like; but your need to change the subject is telling.

The 2v1 might not even have happened if you guys didn’t keep provoking both other servers and it doesn’t happen out of thin air but requires planning and strategic decisions.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

No matter how often we say that there wasn’t any alliance you guys just go on with it. We actually help EBay now to get 2nd this week, yes, but that’s not an alliance. And we do so because you guys boasted about still being 2nd despite a perceived alliance between EBay and us. It helps us improve relationships with EBay, which haven’t been all good in the past. But SBI, restrain from calling it match manipulation please. Or from making some really ugly comparisons.

Yaks, this match is not yet over, keep going and please don’t gloat about the score here. EBay, go go and take 2nd place!

[Yak’s Bend]

in Match-ups

Xavi.6591

What holiday is it in Canada this week? Answer: There isn’t one.

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

Insulted? Lol no.

I sympathize with you.

Rofl..

Because we are already repaying back to them by securing them the 2nd place in this match

That still isn’t a thank you…Go on… We’re all waiting..Is it really that hard to thank them?

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Ebay is under 700 points from 2nd place. This is about to be the greatest upset in the entire League. I’m trying not to cry, all this awesome from everybody supporting us in spirit and in field is making me emotional.

Attachments:

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Match-ups

ExoGeni.9248

With distasteful posts like the ones you made earlier, we don’t want you here… I hope someone pees on your igloo.

That’s just blatantly racist against the Inuit people, post reported!

in Match-ups

NiloyBardhan.9170

Insulted? Lol no.

I sympathize with you.

Rofl..

That still isn’t a thank you…Go on… We’re all waiting..Is it really that hard to thank them?

Is it really too hard for you to digest that we have won fair and square (beside that obvious griefing from both servers)?

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Ebay is under 700 points from 2nd place. This is about to be the greatest upset in the entire League. I’m trying not to cry, all this awesome from everybody supporting us in spirit and in field is making me emotional.

Grats on cheating for a second place, scrubs. Lol

Commander Nachonix

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

Want to know a secret, I’ve only logged in a few times, I’ve been playing LOTRO expansion these past 2 weeks lol

Do you need to reply to every message? All you’re doing is running your mouth over and over like a record, and you didn’t even help your server.

Says the guy who posted this

“I know a lot of SBI might downplay our victory as a 2v1 but really it also had to do with two other things just as much: our own dedication and strategy.”

I mean come on…

Come on…

You can believe whatever you like; but your need to change the subject is telling.

The 2v1 might not even have happened if you guys didn’t keep provoking both other servers and it doesn’t happen out of thin air but requires planning and strategic decisions.

So you’re saying you planned to 2v1?

Since.. that’s what happened..and like you said…It doesn’t happen out of thin air.

Also didn’t you previously say we were contributing your win to 2v1, and but it was really just skill? Now you say the 2v1 might not of happened if we weren’t provoking you?

Its ok Agent..You want to give thanks as well? I mean it is Thanksgiving holiday and don’t ya think there is someone you should be thanking?

in Match-ups

ExoGeni.9248

What holiday is it in Canada this week? Answer: There isn’t one.

It was the first day of Hanukkah yesterday you kitten . . . what an anti-semite

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

uh oh almost page 24! you can do it! I believe in you!

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

No matter how often we say that there wasn’t any alliance you guys just go on with it. We actually help EBay now to get 2nd this week, yes, but that’s not an alliance. And we do so because you guys boasted about still being 2nd despite a perceived alliance between EBay and us. It helps us improve relationships with EBay, which haven’t been all good in the past. But SBI, restrain from calling it match manipulation please. Or from making some really ugly comparisons.

Yaks, this match is not yet over, keep going and please don’t gloat about the score here. EBay, go go and take 2nd place!

It is manipulating the match up when you dont attack each other and give your own towers to EBay. You both, are simply disguting.

Commander Nachonix

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

Insulted? Lol no.

I sympathize with you.

Rofl..

Is it really too hard for you to digest that we have won fair and square (beside that obvious griefing from both servers)?

Hmm, I expected to see “Thank you Ebay for your help in securing 2nd place this season” from your post… But all I keep seeing is shame..

I don’t know why..

in Match-ups

ExoGeni.9248

Like it’s been mentioned time and time against, they didn’t cheat, or at least they believe they didn’t.

There is no honor in this week’s match up, plain and simple. Prove me wrong, with a 2 v 1 against SBI . . . you can’t.

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

Its not cheating…… though I wouldn’t brag about it.