I will give it 3 days

I will give it 3 days

in WvW

Posted by: Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Then I will put in a support ticket for my Season chest and tickets……

Our server finished in 1st place and yet it says 2nd place in the achievement panel.

This really is bad coding on Anet’s part and they should have done it in a way where if you had the meta you would get the chest and tickets on the day that Season 2 ended . A simple if / then line of code….

I will give it 3 days

in WvW

Posted by: lazycalm.5186

lazycalm.5186

I still haven’t got my chest and tickets, and they are not giving us any information.
This is something that belongs to us, that we earned

I will give it 3 days

in WvW

Posted by: DoomKnightMax.6592

DoomKnightMax.6592

I think it has been previously stated by developers to not submit support tickets and they have given us information on why we haven’t gotten the chests. No need to be restless.

I will give it 3 days

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

/if you didn’t get your chest /then buy more gems.

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

I will give it 3 days

in WvW

DoomKnightMax.6592

How does that help anyone or prove anything?

I will give it 3 days

in WvW

Posted by: NinjaRobot.4635

NinjaRobot.4635

Companies who promise things then lie about delivering them don’t deserve your business. The only way they will do anything about it is if you hit there wallet. I have a $20 a month boycott I would be spending on the gemstore if anet hadnt lied about the alternate precursor method that was suppose to be implemented in dec 2013. The wvw chest error 1 more reason not to support this game.

I will give it 3 days

in WvW

DoomKnightMax.6592

Companies who promise things then lie about delivering them don’t deserve your business. The only way they will do anything about it is if you hit there wallet. I have a $20 a month boycott I would be spending on the gemstore if anet hadnt lied about the alternate precursor method that was suppose to be implemented in dec 2013. The wvw chest error 1 more reason not to support this game.

I don’t think they “lied” about the alternate precursor method. Its just a very sensitive topic. It could change and upset the whole GW2 market and in return also disappoint many players. It takes a lot of time and consideration. The WvW chest is a error but Anet is working on it. If they don’t deliver before the third, then its worth complaining about.

I will give it 3 days

in WvW

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

It could change and upset the whole GW2 market and in return also disappoint many players.

Poor, sad 1%

Attachments:

I will give it 3 days

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

I
How does that help anyone or prove anything?

Its all about gem sales and that’s where the priority lyes.

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

I will give it 3 days

in WvW

Posted by: MatthewCam.4391

MatthewCam.4391

Don’t bother with a ticket, all you get in reply is a “we’re working on it”.

Sea of Sorrows | Lt Mc Muffin
Don’t worry the games still in Beta.

I will give it 3 days

in WvW

Posted by: NonToxic.9185

NonToxic.9185

It could change and upset the whole GW2 market and in return also disappoint many players.

Poor, sad 1%

Wrong, the entire population of people with legendaries (>1%), people working towards legendaries (way >1%), and anyone buying/selling/possessing materials required for a legendary (waaaaaaay >1%) would be impacted.

But you posted a picture, so you must be right.

I will give it 3 days

in WvW

Posted by: Pray For Kosmos.5849

Pray For Kosmos.5849

yes. they said not to submit a ticket. lets see what happens within the next few days.

Colin Johanson: “Everyone, including casual gamers, by level 80 should have the
best statistical loot in the game. We want everyone on an equal power base.”

I will give it 3 days

in WvW

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Poor, sad 1%

Wrong, the entire population of people with legendaries (>1%), people working towards legendaries (way >1%), and anyone buying/selling/possessing materials required for a legendary (waaaaaaay >1%) would be impacted.

Most of the people with legendaries got their precursors before wardrobe system happened / mystic toilet got nerfed and prices went up.
People who are working towards legendaries will be only happier to have an additional way of getting precursor – besides selling their soul to the Devil.
If TP manipulators get screwed, that’s only to the better.

Attachments:

(edited by Halo.8976)

I will give it 3 days

in WvW

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

I too have boycotted the gemstore and ever since a certain incident regarding a support ticket wasn’t resolved and left me extremely disappointed in them, I haven’t spent any more real life dollars on their store. Instead, I now obtain gems with the gold I obtain through the game itself. They have really kicked themselves in the foot lately, and you’d think they would be on top of this matter particularly – especially considering players obtained their WvW chest literally days into the Meta somehow. I could list the amount of things I have been disappointed in, but it would make a very long post so I’ll spare my wrist, fingers, and sanity.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

I will give it 3 days

in WvW

Posted by: Shadowresli.3782

Shadowresli.3782

I think it has been previously stated by developers to not submit support tickets and they have given us information on why we haven’t gotten the chests. No need to be restless.

no need to be hopeful. there are still people waiting for their season 1 chest

proudly wiped by RG and Funny Sunny Bunny

I will give it 3 days

in WvW

Posted by: Ovol.7302

Ovol.7302

Poor, sad 1%

Did you Occupy Wall Street? Lolol

Cuppcakez[FcTR]: 80 Elementalist
Livin’ the Mag life since day one

I will give it 3 days

in WvW

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

What’s the rush guys? You can’t spend the tickets until the 3rd anyway.

I will give it 3 days

in WvW

Posted by: Howell Qagan.9752

Howell Qagan.9752

I will give it 3 days

in WvW

Posted by: thaooo.5320

thaooo.5320

What’s the rush guys? You can’t spend the tickets until the 3rd anyway.

What tickets?

ALL IS VAIN.
PvP modes are the “endgame” in all MMOs.
Stop failing at PvE, and fix WvW/SPvP. Thank you.

I will give it 3 days

in WvW

Posted by: NonToxic.9185

NonToxic.9185

Poor, sad 1%

Most of the people with legendaries got their precursors before wardrobe system happened / mystic toilet got nerfed and prices went up.
People who are working towards legendaries will be only happier to have an additional way of getting precursor – besides selling their soul to the Devil.
If TP manipulators get screwed, that’s only to the better.

Your rock solid argument involves scary, villainous TP lords making mad profits off of this extensive list of items made account-bound when crafted, t6 mats that every single player in the game encounters, and skill points/laurels/badges/karma/relics/world completion only attainable by playing. At no point do you admit significantly more people than you implied would be affected, instead pointing out that the wardrobe exists (which doesn’t make a lick of difference to anyone trying to create a legendary) as though it reinforces your notion that this process couldn’t upset a great deal of players and should be added ASAP with no possible reason for careful planning.

Or maybe you are saying that the precursor listings on the TP are manipulated, despite the econo dev stating that is not the case?

Since this is off-topic, the last word is: keep your day job, you’re not very good at this.

(edited by NonToxic.9185)