Some ANET interfered with our GvG

in WvW

Posted by: Kimhyuna.1035

Kimhyuna.1035

Would be hilarious see www without GvG people. Two zone blobs would run around map and PvD.

Probably players just running to towers with their acs, and once the land is gone. Log off for the day.

No it will be like dailies for sPVP, do them quick and back to PvE.

Minion

in WvW

Posted by: AggieTechGuy.4901

AggieTechGuy.4901

Wow at the guys in the video. Such much bashing. So much arrogance. ‘you r*kitten ’, and other name calling. You are basically not playing the game as intented. You are LUCKY that anet hasn’t made a features to counter gvg’s altogether so far. That doesn’t mean you are playing the game as intented. That doesn’t give you the right to be bad namecallers. Gvg people are the most arrogant people in wvw, the most spamming people on forums/twitch, you anoy the crap out of anet, and you are amazed after all this time a Dev lost his ‘professionalism’, shortly after being called a lot of bad names? Seriously…

That being said what the dev did was wrong. There’s no excuse for it. Anyway the bad name calling people, can for the most part, thank themselfs for what just happened. And that should say something. I know a lot of games, that are way more brutal in the way of enforcing the game how they intend you to play it. Anet isn’t like that. You guys cheating wvw 1000’s of times with Gvg’s that are not supposed to happen there. They still haven’t stopped/banned you for it. Be gratefull. A lot of games would not be that kind. This is not fanboyism btw. I played other games. Where i had similar issues wanting to play the game like i wanted it, but the devs disagreed. And they completely inserted countermeasures, so it wasn’t even possible to be stubborn and still do what you want. Calling Anet bad for giving you so much freedom when they don’t have to do that is very unrespectfull. And I can’t help but agree with them, they are not very motivated to ever create gvg now. That’s on you guys (bad namecallers, arrogant ’we own this gvg spot, all interferers are: bad name). Nobody else.

Don’t lump all of the GvG’ers together. I see people acting like kittens in sPvP, WvW (as intended), dungeon groups, etc. But those communities aren’t labelled as “arrogant”. And they did put a countermeasure in when they introduced bloodlust, which made GvG unable to be balanced.

How are we “cheating WvW 1000’s of times”? There may be a few guilds that only do GvG, but the majority of them are the most active WvW guilds in their servers. It seems like many people are completely forgetting that the people that do GvG typically are the ones giving a huge positive impact on your server’s WvW. So don’t act like all GvG guilds are “cheating” you out of something, because most of them are in fact helping you out the most.

Commander Logain Redwood – Isle of Janthir
Guildmaster of [CORE] Company of the Red Elite

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

BTW Who can interfere in a game mode that doesn’t officially exist nor have any legitimation. There is no such thing involved. Your complains is another thing that will make you look bad to all others again: Another lame thread about GvG. Go spvp to check really if you are so skilled… YOU CAN ALSO RENT AN ARENA BUT PAY FOR IT.

This is what I do sadly. WVW is kind of dead at the moment, and has little to no appeal.

I go from wvw – 5 minutes, then play in spvp and kill every single thing I see with no skill.

spvp cannot compare to wvw in terms of mechanics with possible combination of food gear and teamwork. 15v15 is the best gvg mode there is. And I’m a defensive PPT commander (used to be, now just your random dailies guy).
(i seldom if ever do gvg’s except when i cheer for my guild mates of whom ensure the ppt at sea time of my server, but now they seldom do go to wvw because it’s boring)

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)

in WvW

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

BG stomp you all and we have little to no GvG guilds so stop lieing yourself kids. GvG is Newbies and Beginners mode, end of story.
Much love. XD

in WvW

Kimhyuna.1035

Don’t lump all of the GvG’ers together. I see people acting like kittens in sPvP, WvW (as intended), dungeon groups, etc.

Its funny cos CoF farm groups in PvE were the most toxic of all.

BG stomp you all and we have little to no GvG guilds so stop lieing yourself kids. GvG is Newbies and Beginners mode, end of story.
Much love. XD

And people wonder why there is so much dislike for BG. Dont you have gold to farm to pay taxes to your overlords so they can buy more guilds?

Minion

in WvW

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

You must be some BG local hero right?

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Much love. XD

Sor’s currently stomping BG. I’m grateful for one of your commanders, but I’m making sure you guys are going second this week.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: Buzzcrave.6197

Buzzcrave.6197

22:00 min onward, the truth of Anet dev

WOW, the guy is freaking joke, violating his game mode? Turning on his tag? Why is he acting like he is still in primary school?

What a joke.

Think about it. There are tons of guy like him that contribute to the game mechanic, the class balance and kitten. Can you imagine that? A kid like him that pop his tag to show that he is the boss doing all those kitten. No wonder GW2 is in deep kitten now.

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

Thread is going to be closed for sure.

When players act out their displeasure at the lack of certain game modes (cough GvG) by making their own ghetto version, the correct response is to look at why people aren’t playing the modes that you are offering and either improve those modes or start offering the modes that clearly have demand.

Anet went with “shut down this new mode and hope they play our other modes that we are not going to change”, can’t imagine anything good coming from people who think like that.

Perfect example: GunZ
That game, developed by a small korean developer, was meant to played in a certain way, but due to a bug/glitch, people played it completely different. in the end, the developer embraced this new playstyle and promised never to fix it and make it part of the game, which resulted in the game to be really successful. THAT is how you run a game.

If a small random korean company can figure that out, so can you. Ok, sure you don’t have the resources to support gvgs at this time. Fine, but actively interrupting community-driven events, that are actually helping you keep your player-base while they wait for a better future seems like the most …… ….. thing to do. GvGs don’t hog resources. It’s not like we’re asking you to make an entire new gamemode of the scale of WvW or Pve. Just something small. Still no resources? fine, but let us be.

If we want to gvg, we will gvg. It’s not our fault for having this mentality, it is what Colin has been boasting about the game for years:

Colin Johanson

It’s extremely important that we stay true to our philosophy that you should be able to play Guild Wars 2 the way you want to play the game

If you really mean this, then let us play the way we want to play

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

(edited by Centrix.4065)

in WvW

Posted by: naboac.5876

naboac.5876

Much love. XD

So if you got 14 level 80 beginners to command over you would win over a good gvg team? Gl

in WvW

Titan.3472

Don’t lump all of the GvG’ers together. I see people acting like kittens in sPvP, WvW (as intended), dungeon groups, etc.

Its funny cos CoF farm groups in PvE were the most toxic of all.

Players that try to show them as “Elite” through a game play are always toxic and selfish and deserve no consideration as they don’t respect anything than their mindset.

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

Would be hilarious see www without GvG people. Two zone blobs would run around map and PvD.

The problem is people in GvG BELIEVE to be the only skilled people who know game mechanisms and playstyle. Always made me laugh hard and I always troll on battlefield these said GvG guilds when they get kitten hard. These GvG players achieve nothing and don’t play anyway better than guilds involved in WvW: basicly GvG is a more simple mode for newbies.

dude your complains about gvg dont really fit here at all.none in here has stated we are the more skilled players. our guilds take many many objectives every day. wedefend, we ninja we upgrade we cap stuff, we push zergs of the towers. we did not claim to be better than u guys ever. gvg is not a non stop thing at all. they have a few matches like that a week, so what?
my guild doesnt gvg as we are a small guild and also we focus on other things, but we do not judge the gvg zone. there is a zone where everyone goes to and is not interfering with anyone else. im also not complaining abut roamers that just run araound and gank stuff.

spvp is not gvg at all.different balance, different builds, smaller areas, stupid circles, different armor etc

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Much love. XD

Let me guess, you’re also scared to prove your “skills” in a fight club.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in WvW

Posted by: Spira.4578

Spira.4578

Ok so if i understand correctly -

-The dev is a bad guy because he didn’t want to move from that spot?
he wasn’t playing your gvg game as it was intended (but he didn’t really do anything wrong.. as much as i know, you can stand wherever you want).

-You are the good guys because you organized a gvg match in the wvw world (you weren’t playing the game as it was intended).

Basically you’re saying – it’s ok if we do it, but it’s not ok if they do it. gj, kids.

Maybe the dev wanted to make a statement?
Cause honestly – if you can’t see the connection here…

in WvW

Titan.3472

Much love. XD

No

in WvW

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

lol. But seriously, [TE] is not a GvG guild cmon. They are pure hardcore WvW. It’s just the matchup was so boring they decided to practice their group synergy in a GvG.

The aim was to improve their teamwork and co-ordination in battle, not to glorify their guild in a GvG.

Pls stay focused on the topic. ANET interfered…

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Kimhyuna.1035

he wasn’t playing your gvg game as it was intended (but he didn’t really do anything wrong.. as much as i know, you can stand wherever you want).

-You are the good guys because you organized a gvg match in the wvw world (you weren’t playing the game as it was intended).

Basically you’re saying – it’s ok if we do it, but it’s not ok if they do it. gj, kids.

Please look at the video and understand the context. The matchup was finished, a server was ticking 500+, what else is there to do but make our own fun?

If the DEV wanted to have ‘fun’, as opposed to instigating the crowd, you have to realize there are 3 maps that are exactly the same.

Minion

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

SOMEABODEE GONNA GETTA HURT REAAAAL BAD!!!

lol. But seriously, [TE] is not a GvG guild cmon. They are pure hardcore WvW. It’s just the matchup was so boring they decided to practice their group synergy in a GvG.

The aim was to improve their teamwork and co-ordination in battle, not to glorify their guild in a GvG.

Not only that, they’re enjoying the game.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

GG…. I just watched the video. Wow, what a bunch of pretentious, self absorbed, bleeping kittens they were in this video. That Anet staffer was not a problem at all. They were rude and obnoxious to him!

Before the first photo, the actual first communication to the dev was, “Stop being a kittening kitten.” They were already paranoid and obnoxious before the Dev even arrived. Which happened to be at a moment when they were rolling the Hillside to wipe the spectators. Who does that btw??? Anyway, from the Dev perspective, walking in on that, it might not have even looked like a GvG was going on.

Someone owes him an apology and the threads should be deleted by the posters. If they had the slightest bit of class and humility at all, that is.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

thats not what people are saying at all, and its not why people are so outraged. go read the rest of the thread. your point has been brought up and responded to by numerous people already.

in WvW

Spira.4578

Maybe you could play something else while you wait ?
I dunno – do fotm, or any other dungeons – or if you like pvp so much – go spvp.

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Much love. XD

No

Well by attending said fight club, you’re wasting queue space and ought to be banned!

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in WvW

Kimhyuna.1035

SOMEABODEE GONNA GETTA HURT REAAAAL BAD!!!

Great background here. Lets crap on a HC wvw guild trying to have fun, they shouldn’t be allowed to take breaks from carrying their server.

I dont understand why people continue to kitten on this idea and feel the DEV is in the right.

Minion

in WvW

Posted by: Esuni.2498

Esuni.2498

Having followed Anet since GW1 and how they designed and handled things as a gamedesigner myself.
They have become the opposite of what I thought of them before.
They intentionally make players mad, they intentionally make game modes unballanced and easy, they do not talk to their community, they do not listen to their comunity, they do not fix crucial bugs in their game and they punish feedback with bans.
lets not forget how they break everythign they said.
No power creep and no gear grind.
Only 1 spvp mode which is based on capping points instead of fighting with broken builds. Easy grind pve. And now this will be the karmatrain

Truly pathetic behavior from Anet

Aurora Glade – Esuni [TUP]

(edited by Esuni.2498)

in WvW

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

He was going out of his way to interfere with how they wanted to play the game. The guilds being out there didn’t affect his experience at all, but he intentionally tried to mess with them.

in WvW

Posted by: Mathias.9657

Mathias.9657

Maybe if they implemented real GvG, hurr durr.

Back to WoW, make GW2 fun please.

in WvW

Buzzcrave.6197

Having followed Anet since GW1 and how they designed and handled things as a gamedesigner myself.
They have become the opposite of what I thought of them before.
They intentionally make players mad, they intentionally make game modes unballanced and easy, they do not talk to their community, they do not listen to their comunity, they do not fix crucial bugs in their game and they punish feedback with bans.

Truly pathetic behavior from Anet

There is one thing you need to know, most of the people that work on GW1 is gone. I kinda play this game because everyone from GW1 said their customer service is great, and now I’m regretting it. GW1 dev =/= GW2 dev.

in WvW

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

Thread is going to be closed for sure.

When players act out their displeasure at the lack of certain game modes (cough GvG) by making their own ghetto version, the correct response is to look at why people aren’t playing the modes that you are offering and either improve those modes or start offering the modes that clearly have demand.

Anet went with “shut down this new mode and hope they play our other modes that we are not going to change”, can’t imagine anything good coming from people who think like that.

That game, developed by a small korean developer, was meant to played in a certain way, but due to a bug/glitch, people played it completely different. in the end, the developer embraced this new playstyle and promised never to fix it and make it part of the game, which resulted in the game to be really successful. THAT is how you run a game.

If a small random korean company can figure that out, so can you. Ok, sure you don’t have the resources to support gvgs at this time. Fine, but actively interrupting community-driven events, that are actually helping you keep your player-base while they wait for a better future seems like the most …… ….. thing to do. GvGs don’t hog resources. It’s not like we’re asking you to make an entire new gamemode of the scale of WvW or Pve. Just something small. Still no resources? fine, but let us be.

If we want to gvg, we will gvg. It’s not our fault for having this mentality, it is what Colin has been boasting about the game for years:

Colin Johanson

It’s extremely important that we stay true to our philosophy that you should be able to play Guild Wars 2 the way you want to play the game

This *1000.

Not exactly the same, but the story works for all mods not developed by main devs on video games: KZ maps, Zombie modes in Counter-Strike, Zombie mods for Arma2 which turned into DayZ and the upcoming standalone.. there are loads of examples.

Quite funny that the reddit thread got hidden (:

Red Guard [RG]

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Those are 1000$ worth of ideas given by loyal gamers for free.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

12 hours ago devon was here. wonder if he’s here now, since still not locked.

Btw nice promo video for TC Sovereign XD GL with leagues.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in WvW

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Anet can ban you all anyway chinese market is open, Anet doesn’t care to hold players that don’t respect game design as it has been intended, like you would tell Anet employee I don’t care of all work that has been done here nor I respect it. WvW have to stay clean from GvG people. XD

Wait wait wait… How was WvW intended to be played? I’m confused here.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

Perfect Perfect Example: Guild Wars 1

Guild Wars 1 : Prophecies was structured in a way whereby you started in a beautiful zone called the Pre-Searing, it was sort of an extended tutorial zone. After you chose to advance the storyline, the world changed for the worse.

Many players chose to create a character and remain in the Pre-Searing mode, eventually attaining level 20 in that tutorial zone. ANet rewarded those players by adding a title and then later on making it easier to hit the level cap.

Most of the guys who made that decision are no longer with the company.

in WvW

Posted by: Chemsorly.3674

Chemsorly.3674

Not exactly the same, but the story works for all mods not developed by main devs on video games: KZ maps, Zombie modes in Counter-Strike, Zombie mods for Arma2 which turned into DayZ and the upcoming standalone.. there are loads of examples.:

you miss LoL, the most obvious example

[RG] Red Guard, [TA] Team Aggression, [Scnd] Second Law
Staff Elementalist, Ultimate Dominator
Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/chemsorly

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Thanks.

I try to do my part for my server, and for gw2. ^.^

I’m sure TC will be a force to be reckoned with.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Spira.4578

Ahm, ok so i checked the vid and i can see the amount of insulting – coming from the players – starting with “just let the kittenes in the middle die” and continuing by calling him a kitten and telling him to play somewhere else.
Once again – you were insulting him because he wasn’t playing the game based on your rules.

I was working in an ISP center in the past and I must say it.. You people are the kind of ppl that the whole company laughs at.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

He was going out of his way to interfere with how they wanted to play the game. The guilds being out there didn’t affect his experience at all, but he intentionally tried to mess with them.

This. With emphasis on “didn’t affect his experience at all”. It’d be bad enough if he was just some random guy — but once he popped his tag, he represented Anet.

By the way, “my game mode” sounds really really bad.

in WvW

Posted by: Vaffelman.6954

Vaffelman.6954

Anet can ban you all anyway chinese market is open, Anet doesn’t care to hold players that don’t respect game design as it has been intended, like you would tell Anet employee I don’t care of all work that has been done here nor I respect it. WvW have to stay clean from GvG people. XD

“Colin Johanson
It’s extremely important that we stay true to our philosophy that you should be able to play Guild Wars 2 the way you want to play the game”

Vaffelmannen / Vaffelman / Krigs Vaffel
We Be Chilling Core
GH

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Lesson here is, be prudent and think before acting because there is always someone recording and watching you.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: Erastmus.3785

Erastmus.3785

And yet, not too many months ago, several ArenaNet employees enjoyed spectating a GvG at the mill when Red Guard played (don’t remember who it was they fought against but it’s of minor importance). If that wasn’t suppose to happen since it wasn’t how WvW was supposed to be, why didn’t they stop it back then and just watched it in enjoyment?

Prissie – floppy-eared Asura elementalist
Crtitical Emergence [CE] – Gunnar’s Hold
My elementalist videos… http://www.youtube.com/user/erastmus/videos

in WvW

Posted by: Mathias.9657

Mathias.9657

Ahm, ok so i checked the vid and i can see the amount of insulting – coming from the players – starting with “just let the kittenes in the middle die” and continuing by calling him a kitten and telling him to play somewhere else.
Once again – you were insulting him because he wasn’t playing the game based on your rules.

I was working in an ISP center in the past and I must say it.. You people are the kind of ppl that the whole company laughs at.

He was intentionally trolling, and he acted like a child. He was obstructing 30 people from doing what they found fun by standing in their group. He knew that. Then, the leader makes an extremely valid point. ANet expects us not to ‘GvG’ in WvW when they refuse to put GvG in the game. They also expect us to play the pathetic mess that is sPvP? Rofl.. these devs are CLUELESS!

All in the name of failed e-sports.

Back to WoW, make GW2 fun please.

in WvW

Kimhyuna.1035

Here we go again, someone who cant see the underlying issue. I have one thing for you to picture though, how are THEY supposed to play the game when the DEVs implement a crappy matchmaking system that resulted in them steamrolling their opponents?

Minion

in WvW

Spira.4578

Here we go again, someone who cant see the underlying issue. I have one thing for you to picture though, how are THEY supposed to play the game when the DEVs implement a crappy matchmaking system that resulted in them steamrolling their opponents?

It’s not about being the best, it’s about doing the best you can do in any given situations – if you didn’t learn that in your life then i don’t have anything else to say to you
-and also, it’s you who doesn’t want to understand :P people were insulting whoever interfered with their gvg game.
You can’t expect anything better from anyone else if you’re a piece of s- yourself ^^

in WvW

Posted by: Victim.3016

Victim.3016

This is just insanity, next they will be telling me I can’t build a ram in the middle of nowhere because it’s not how they want ME to play in THEIR sandbox.

In all honesty the only thing you can really do is stop playing the game for a few weeks, kitten Carter AKA Arrow Carter AKA Carter from Carters Ascent (Soon to be decent? I hope) did outline in a very neat little post that our forum words mean nothing to them and the only way to get noticed and help make changes is to simply just not show up, let the borderlands die for a week and another week after that, 2 crap weeks should be enough time to let all the randoms get bored.

ANET just have this sickening air of arrogance about them these last lot of months, “this is our decision and the right one, so shut up we don’t need your input” All the while forgetting we are the dudes who bring the bucks in. That guy who trolled your GvG would probably be working for some crappy little free antivirus company if none of us had bought his game.

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

It’s not about being the best, it’s about doing the best you can do in any given situations – if you didn’t learn that in your life then i don’t have anything else to say to you

The irony here, they’re doing the best they can given in the situation at hand.

GVG’s is also one of the best ways to make new friends among players, which shows respect and professionalism in and outside of GW2.

No one recognizes that guy who’s good at manning the ac’s. Or that group who pvd’s. Or that server who blobs. Most are negative reactions from the opposing team, but when you’re actually skilled in group combat, players will cheer for you.

It’s free marketing. Many will wish to participate and be a legend in their own way.

Gw2 spread because of gvg videos in youtube.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

Lesson here is, be prudent and think before acting because there is always someone recording and watching you.

Thats called the NSA :P

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in WvW

Kimhyuna.1035

Yes they are trying to make the BEST of a CRAPPY situation. We already know they are a hardcore wvw guild on SBI that dont always GvG, meaning they are doing this for fun because, SHOCK, its a blowout! They are already ticking 500+ with an unbeatable lead. They finally got some like minded players from another server who also obviously agree the matchup is over and who probebly want to make the BEST of their OWN crappy situation.

So yes it isnt being about the best, its about them trying to make something out of the lot they drew. If you dont understand that, I have nothing more to say to you.

Minion

in WvW

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

Anet is not in charge of moderation FYI.

Red Guard [RG]

in WvW

Buzzcrave.6197

-and also, it’s you who doesn’t want to understand :P people were insulting whoever interfered with their gvg game.
You can’t expect anything better from anyone else if you’re a piece of s- yourself ^^

Habib used to say WvW is a mini game(and then decided to quit – he is the first Anet puppet to WvW which is now taken by Devon), which also means players can do GvG in it since it is like a playground. And in order for the GvG to start, no outsider should intrude. You don’t park a car in the middle of a race track. To answer all your gibberish stuff saying the GvG groups are insulting the dev, they won’t do it if the dev doesn’t provoke them by standing in the middle, and then telling the guild leader “he is a big man(sarcastic way)” while popping his tag. This is childish. Do you think people will talk kitten to him if he just sit on the hills like every other spectator? People always judge the consequences without looking at what provoking it to happen.

(edited by Buzzcrave.6197)

in WvW

Spira.4578

Yes they are trying to make the BEST of a CRAPPY situation. We already know they are a hardcore wvw guild on SBI that dont always GvG, meaning they are doing this for fun because, SHOCK, its a blowout! They are already ticking 500+ with an unbeatable lead. They finally got some like minded players from another server who also obviously agree the matchup is over and who probebly want to make the BEST of their OWN crappy situation.

So yes it isnt being about the best, its about them trying to make something out of the lot they drew. If you dont understand that, I have nothing more to say to you.

I like people doing their best to make things better- but i don’t like people that start insulting others if they don’t follow their own rules.
The whole issue here was – the so called “good guys” were kitten talking the gm and kept doing so even after he showed the badge.
Employee or not, as soon as you start insulting someone, it goes to a personal level and every employee have the right to react to that in his own way.
Even if he was standing there – he was playing his game in the way he wanted to play it – even if he was a kittenbag, he played it as he wanted to. He wasn’t breaking ANY rule at all – he was just annoying. That’s not rule breaking.

The problem here is – you guys think he’s the bad guy for doing the same exact thing as you did. You were both playing the game how you wanted to – regardless if it was meant to be played like that or not.

in WvW

Posted by: raz.9076

raz.9076

he wasn’t playing in any way , he was interfering
who gives a toss where u worked and how is this related? trying to enlighten us on how big corporations regard customers? we have an idea already but just so you know – if a company provides a service and the services becomes rubbish in time – the company will decline no matter how big it is as long there are alternatives/competitors.
You and your buddies will laugh until your company goes bust.

“WvW have to stay clean from GvG people” – from someone else

I u poor souls prefer the mindless blobbing , with your game being a slideshow rather than a smooth game, with gameplay based on skill – I understand.
But here is a majority of players that prefer organized game play, tactic , skill based.

Ban GvGs Anet and gw2 is dead. People did already the majority of the PvE content, WvW is the only thing that keeps the flame alive for sooo many.

The core/mind of the blobs are guilds, they dictate the tactics and guide the sheeps, if hardcore WvW guilds leave the bloobers will get bored really fast, do a few dungeon runs, get bored some more – and leave.

GW2 will loose the most important feature of an MMO – players!!!!

As I see it, people are far from happy with WvW and try to make the most of it, since matchups are messed up already I see no harm in guilds taking spaces for GvG.

Either put up with it or develop the proper GvG environment for them.

GW2 is a game, I paid for it , I’ll play it how I enjoy it most, and make the most of it even if it’s not providing me with everything I want.
Stop me from enjoy in it and I will go somewhere else. That simple.