Some ANET interfered with our GvG

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

I think everyone should add him to your friends list and every time he logs on he should receive thousands of ‘hi, we love gvg’

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: Spira.4578

Spira.4578

Ahm, ok so i checked the vid and i can see the amount of insulting – coming from the players – starting with “just let the kittenes in the middle die” and continuing by calling him a kitten and telling him to play somewhere else.
Once again – you were insulting him because he wasn’t playing the game based on your rules.

I was working in an ISP center in the past and I must say it.. You people are the kind of ppl that the whole company laughs at.

Here we go again, someone who cant see the underlying issue. I have one thing for you to picture though, how are THEY supposed to play the game when the DEVs implement a crappy matchmaking system that resulted in them steamrolling their opponents?

It’s not about being the best, it’s about doing the best you can do in any given situations – if you didn’t learn that in your life then i don’t have anything else to say to you
-and also, it’s you who doesn’t want to understand :P people were insulting whoever interfered with their gvg game.
You can’t expect anything better from anyone else if you’re a piece of s- yourself ^^

Habib used to say WvW is a mini game(and then decided to quit – he is the first Anet puppet to WvW which is now taken by Devon), which also means players can do GvG in it since it is like a playground. And in order for the GvG to start, no outsider should intrude. You don’t park a car in the middle of a race track. To answer all your gibberish stuff saying the GvG groups are insulting the dev, they won’t do it if the dev doesn’t provoke them by standing in the middle, and then telling the guild leader “he is a big man(sarcastic way)” while popping his tag. This is childish. Do you think people will talk kitten to him if he just sit on the hills like every other spectator? People always judge the consequences without looking at what provoking it to happen.

Indeed you don’t park a car in the middle of a race track.
- and you don’t play a fun wrestling match with your opponents during a war

in WvW

Posted by: Victim.3016

Victim.3016

Spira, you are a kitten idiot. Reread what you are writing please and then make a choice and stop writing it.

GvGs are held in that spot because it is the most desolate spot in the game, there is no reason for anyone not involved in the fights to be there, you are either there there to fight, there to watch or there to troll.

Or maybe there to farm boars, but that’s another matter entirely.

in WvW

Posted by: Victim.3016

Victim.3016

How would you know? There are plenty of instances in WW1 and WW2 where sworn enemies stopping fighting for a day and played football with each other. I dislike you very much.

in WvW

Posted by: Buzzcrave.6197

Buzzcrave.6197

Ahm, ok so i checked the vid and i can see the amount of insulting – coming from the players – starting with “just let the kittenes in the middle die” and continuing by calling him a kitten and telling him to play somewhere else.
Once again – you were insulting him because he wasn’t playing the game based on your rules.

I was working in an ISP center in the past and I must say it.. You people are the kind of ppl that the whole company laughs at.

Here we go again, someone who cant see the underlying issue. I have one thing for you to picture though, how are THEY supposed to play the game when the DEVs implement a crappy matchmaking system that resulted in them steamrolling their opponents?

It’s not about being the best, it’s about doing the best you can do in any given situations – if you didn’t learn that in your life then i don’t have anything else to say to you
-and also, it’s you who doesn’t want to understand :P people were insulting whoever interfered with their gvg game.
You can’t expect anything better from anyone else if you’re a piece of s- yourself ^^

Habib used to say WvW is a mini game(and then decided to quit – he is the first Anet puppet to WvW which is now taken by Devon), which also means players can do GvG in it since it is like a playground. And in order for the GvG to start, no outsider should intrude. You don’t park a car in the middle of a race track. To answer all your gibberish stuff saying the GvG groups are insulting the dev, they won’t do it if the dev doesn’t provoke them by standing in the middle, and then telling the guild leader “he is a big man(sarcastic way)” while popping his tag. This is childish. Do you think people will talk kitten to him if he just sit on the hills like every other spectator? People always judge the consequences without looking at what provoking it to happen.

A war? Anet dev themselves said WvW is a minigame a.k.a playground. Why would you stand in the middle of kids in a sandbox making castle of their own because they like it? You’re the one who is delusional here. And what war is it when SBI lead by a huge number and having 500+ tick. What war is it against the walls and gates that are undefended? What war? You said about making use of the game, that is what they are doing. I’m done with you, you trip too much for any sane person to handle.

in WvW

Posted by: raz.9076

raz.9076

lol agreed Spira is talking out of his backside, probably he pops in wvw once every couple of weeks/months , doesn’t even know where GvGs happen, what the rules are and/or if the wvw matchups are broken.

in WvW

Spira.4578

he wasn’t playing in any way , he was interfering
who gives a toss where u worked and how is this related? trying to enlighten us on how big corporations regard customers? we have an idea already but just so you know – if a company provides a service and the services becomes rubbish in time – the company will decline no matter how big it is as long there are alternatives/competitors.
You and your buddies will laugh until your company goes bust.

“WvW have to stay clean from GvG people” – from someone else

I u poor souls prefer the mindless blobbing , with your game being a slideshow rather than a smooth game, with gameplay based on skill – I understand.
But here is a majority of players that prefer organized game play, tactic , skill based.

Ban GvGs Anet and gw2 is dead. People did already the majority of the PvE content, WvW is the only thing that keeps the flame alive for sooo many.

The core/mind of the blobs are guilds, they dictate the tactics and guide the sheeps, if hardcore WvW guilds leave the bloobers will get bored really fast, do a few dungeon runs, get bored some more – and leave.

GW2 will loose the most important feature of an MMO – players!!!!

As I see it, people are far from happy with WvW and try to make the most of it, since matchups are messed up already I see no harm in guilds taking spaces for GvG.

Either put up with it or develop the proper GvG environment for them.

GW2 is a game, I paid for it , I’ll play it how I enjoy it most, and make the most of it even if it’s not providing me with everything I want.
Stop me from enjoy in it and I will go somewhere else. That simple.

I gave my previous job as an example And I didn’t say everyone is treated like that. Only the kind of ppl that think more or less like you.

“I payed my car, so i can park it anywhere i want”

Ban GvG and gw might be free of people like you, which would be cool tbh
I enjoy playing pve, pvp and wvw :P I did majority in pve and still have fun in it – especially with my guild.

Anyway, you people want to convince everyone that anet is bad because it doesn’t let you play your game as you want – and once again, you’re insulting and being negative toward anyone who doesn’t agree with you.

sad.

in WvW

Posted by: Kimhyuna.1035

Kimhyuna.1035

Employee or not, as soon as you start insulting someone, it goes to a personal level and every employee have the right to react to that in his own way.

No they dont LOL, I cant go in to work tomorow and talk sarcastically and troll a client and pretend I am superior to him cos I work at a big company and he needs my help, I would get sacked.

I am sure it is like this in most workplaces. Consumer relations is a very important part of business, if someone spits out crap and verbally abuses you, you should not drop down to their level. He did, he went the extra mile by acting high and mighty with his ANET tag.

Minion

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Look, it’s really simple. There’s no other reason to be there behind the windmill EXCEPT to GvG, watch the GvG, or troll the GvG. He wasn’t there to GvG. He could have been there to watch the GvG. But no, if he came to troll the GvG then he’s going to be treated as a troll. Treating a troll as a troll is not disrespect. The fact that he also popped the Anet tag to represent the company while being a kitten is what takes it to a whole new level.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in WvW

Buzzcrave.6197

Anyone that is replying to Spira, make sure you highlight your point so he will actually read it. If not just ignore him.

in WvW

Posted by: guardiaN.1640

guardiaN.1640

well, the reddit thread got hidden so we have their statement – this one will follow soon i guess

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

Not if its an imaginary war in a virtual environment. That’s why it’s called a “game”, wvw is part of the game, so is gvg (see it as a wvw minigame), whether it was implemented or not.

Your argument is flawed. It’s like saying ppl can’t make videos/machinima, roleplay, do something fun/original with friends in any game. You HAVE to play as it is intended. Hell, even game mods wouldn’t exist if your argument was correct.

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in WvW

Posted by: raz.9076

raz.9076

I too provide services and work in customer support , u know what is our main motto ? “the customer is king” a new one for you probably
in your village u are probably the only company and people never herd of competitors that offer better services better customer care
you must be blessed to be able to tell your client they can kitten off if they don’t do as u great minds say

well in a normal competitive environment – that is not possible

in WvW

Buzzcrave.6197

I too provide services and work in customer support , u know what is our main motto ? “the customer is king” a new one for you probably
in your village u are probably the only company and people never herd of competitors that offer better services better customer care
you must be blessed to be able to tell your client they can kitten off if they don’t do as u great minds say

You might want to highlight every single word there so he’ll read.

in WvW

Spira.4578

You people are getting agitated way WAYYY to easy xD
First Kimhyuna: Yes they do. If a costumer comes to you and tells you that you are an idiot and stuff like “kitten you idiot”, you’re free to react in any way you want.
Zaphyrus: Was that place created for that purpouse? Was it stated by the developers or anyone else from anet that the place is supposed to be a GvG battle arena?
Kimhyuna again: What xD? No, this just explains i like gw2 as it is and i like to explore the game and go in details when it comes to the lore and everything else

in WvW

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

Look, it’s really simple. There’s no other reason to be there behind the windmill EXCEPT to GvG, watch the GvG, or troll the GvG. He wasn’t there to GvG. He could have been there to watch the GvG. But no, if he came to troll the GvG then he’s going to be treated as a troll. Treating a troll as a troll is not disrespect. The fact that he also popped the Anet tag to represent the company while being a kitten is what takes it to a whole new level.

There is lot’s of reasons to be behind windmill. Farming mats and skill points, sneak patch to enemies supply camp. XD

Ok that was a bit mean, but either way. You should do to the skrit area. It’s better for gvg.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in WvW

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Really the guys in the video starting the insults, yelling at an Anet Employee..

If the Anet employee wants to stand there, he stands there.. He even says go start the fight lol

What did he actually do? Stand there? Only because he is ‘in your way’ ? Holy kitten the arrogance from you guys

I hope some more WvW players will read this and do this from now on.

We should all as a WvW community interfear with every GvG happening in the game, follow their threads and just jump in and teach them some manners.

If my server had WvW people I would troll every GvG I see!

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in WvW

Kimhyuna.1035

You people are getting agitated way WAYYY to easy xD
First Kimhyuna: Yes they do. If a costumer comes to you and tells you that you are an idiot and stuff like “kitten you idiot”, you’re free to react in any way you want.
Zaphyrus: Was that place created for that purpouse? Was it stated by the developers or anyone else from anet that the place is supposed to be a GvG battle arena?
Kimhyuna again: What xD? No, this just explains i like gw2 as it is and i like to explore the game and go in details when it comes to the lore and everything else

Jesus.
You obviously dont understand what I am saying but to put it in simpler terms, as a PVE player first, you would not understand the woes of wvw.

Minion

in WvW

Spira.4578

it is if the client is unhappy with the product, he is the king. But as soon as he starts insulting you on a personal level (not the company, but the agent he’s talking with) he becomes nothing more than a person insulting another person. That’s why the calls are being recorded, so if a costumer complains about an agent being too negative, they can actually check who started it

in WvW

Buzzcrave.6197

well, the reddit thread got hidden so we have their statement – this one will follow soon i guess

Anet statement on this dev behavior?

in WvW

Kimhyuna.1035

There is lot’s of reasons to be behind windmill. Farming mats and skill points, sneak patch to enemies supply camp. XD

Ok that was a bit mean, but either way. You should do to the skrit area. It’s better for gvg.

People do that when a server is ticking 500+ and leading by 200kish? I thought they quit and went to PvE.

Minion

in WvW

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

Why are pve scrubs making an opinion here?

Someone has to defend Anet blindly…

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Wow, just wow

Disgusting unproffesional behaviour… this guy should be fired on the spot for the damage to arena’s reputation which to be honest needs alot of repairing already… GW1 was a very good game, GW2 was a game with alot of potential but so many mistakes (which still aint fixed from launch in pve and wvw) in comparison in all areas… the only thing going for it is the freedom of open World vs World and they balls that up often enough.

Offical apology, Sacking, and some transparecy and respect would go along way… there’s a reason why your customers are getting sick and tired if you treat them with such contempt.

Anet you reap what you sow, this is no longer about GvG but about attitude and reputation. There is a reason why alot of the wvw/gvg’r treat you the way you do, because it’s deserved for instances like this and other bull kitten they are subjected too. Just because your a MMO company you don’t have the right to treat your customers like this… its a bad business practice

If you censor this, try brush it under the carpet instead of meet it head on like any normal company and do the right thing… it will be even more disgusting unproffesional behaviour which will bite your game’s longevity and future company products for sure. You really should listen to your community, and stop listening to fan boi’s who are clueless yes people.

I can think of so many jobs where if someone acted like this towards a customer they would be SACKED why should this be any different… bad public relations or what, you can’t make this up… so sad.

I thought ANET was better than this… but obviously you guys have changed alot since guild wars 1 too guild wars 2 days… lack of class and so much hypocritcal ego which counters the you can play the game how you want to statement I remember hearing/seeing multiple times.

Wake up Anet

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Vintorez.1605

Vintorez.1605

By the way, any estimate date when we can have guild wars in Guild Wars 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

Not exactly the same, but the story works for all mods not developed by main devs on video games: KZ maps, Zombie modes in Counter-Strike, Zombie mods for Arma2 which turned into DayZ and the upcoming standalone.. there are loads of examples.:

you miss LoL, the most obvious example

He didn’t. League is a casualised ripoff of Dota, the real example.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

in WvW

Buzzcrave.6197

it is if the client is unhappy with the product, he is the king. But as soon as he starts insulting you on a personal level (not the company, but the agent he’s talking with) he becomes nothing more than a person insulting another person. That’s why the calls are being recorded, so if a costumer complains about an agent being too negative, they can actually check who started it

yada yada yada.. Lets put it this way, those GvGers are the devs that are trying to have some fun, but a random customer decided to stand in the middle to troll those devs and when being told to move, he said “I am the customer, I am your king”. Who is insulting who now? There is a limit on provocation, which lead to undesirable consequences.

in WvW

Spira.4578

yada yada yada.. Lets put it this way, those GvGers are the devs that are trying to have some fun, but a random customer decided to stand in the middle to troll those devs and when being told to move, he said “I am the customer, I am your king”. Who is insulting who now? There is a limit on provocation, which lead to undesirable consequences.

Got cases like that as well in that case the devs or another person from the company would deal with the customer in a different way – they defenitelly wouldn’t be “omg, that’s so gay of you, tard!” (cause that’s how players reacted)

in WvW

Posted by: guardiaN.1640

guardiaN.1640

Anet statement on this dev behavior?

wishful thinking, i know :§

in WvW

Vintorez.1605

Got cases like that as well in that case the devs or another person from the company would deal with the customer in a different way – they defenitelly wouldn’t be “omg, that’s so gay of you, tard!” (cause that’s how players reacted)

You seem very pro-anet. Why is that? You don’t seem like a player who only finds entertainment in this game in WvW and its’ daughter forms, so why are you picking on people whose sole source of fun in this game is ridiculed by devs themselves, simply because they can’t monetize it?

in WvW

Posted by: Coldtart.4785

Coldtart.4785

It is always unprofessional to insult your customer, no matter what they are doing.

in WvW

Posted by: Ihales.3820

Ihales.3820

I gave my previous job as an example And I didn’t say everyone is treated like that. Only the kind of ppl that think more or less like you.

“I payed my car, so i can park it anywhere i want”

Ban GvG and gw might be free of people like you, which would be cool tbh
I enjoy playing pve, pvp and wvw :P I did majority in pve and still have fun in it – especially with my guild.

Anyway, you people want to convince everyone that anet is bad because it doesn’t let you play your game as you want – and once again, you’re insulting and being negative toward anyone who doesn’t agree with you.

sad.

or ban people like you and make world better place. Oh and btw: you are lecturing people about behavior and insulting. You should really look at your posts because you are doing the same. And one more thing in your opinion one player can play the game how he wants but 40 people can not? If those 20 guys were just roaming around WvW in groups of 5 people getting steamrolled with zone zerg and not achieving anything then it is ok. When they would just fight other groups of 5 people it is ok. When they all fight on one place with 20v20 it is not ok?
What is your opinion on “How to play WvW” then? Running in zone blob of 100 people spamming 1 and fighting empty keeps? Killing one guy with 50 and then spam /laugh at his corpse because you beat him with your superior skill? Or something else? And then please explain us why is your opinoin more valid than any other one.

in WvW

Buzzcrave.6197

You seem very pro-anet. Why is that? You don’t seem like a player who only finds entertainment in this game in WvW and its’ daughter forms, so why are you picking on people whose sole source of fun in this game is ridiculed by devs themselves, simply because they can’t monetize it?

Maybe he’s an Anet worker trying to make this thread kittened up so it’ll get lock and no one will see it ever again. Eh what? I’m just doing what you are doing Spira, making fail examples of your life and lame metaphor of war in a kittenty game that people are trying to have fun with.

Gibberish.

(edited by Buzzcrave.6197)

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Yes they are trying to make the BEST of a CRAPPY situation. We already know they are a hardcore wvw guild on SBI that dont always GvG, meaning they are doing this for fun because, SHOCK, its a blowout! They are already ticking 500+ with an unbeatable lead. They finally got some like minded players from another server who also obviously agree the matchup is over and who probebly want to make the BEST of their OWN crappy situation.

So yes it isnt being about the best, its about them trying to make something out of the lot they drew. If you dont understand that, I have nothing more to say to you.

I like people doing their best to make things better- but i don’t like people that start insulting others if they don’t follow their own rules.
The whole issue here was – the so called “good guys” were kitten talking the gm and kept doing so even after he showed the badge.
Employee or not, as soon as you start insulting someone, it goes to a personal level and every employee have the right to react to that in his own way.
Even if he was standing there – he was playing his game in the way he wanted to play it – even if he was a kittenbag, he played it as he wanted to. He wasn’t breaking ANY rule at all – he was just annoying. That’s not rule breaking.

The problem here is – you guys think he’s the bad guy for doing the same exact thing as you did. You were both playing the game how you wanted to – regardless if it was meant to be played like that or not.

The employee in question walked into a space that was being used for a face off. If I saw two people dueling and decided to drag a bunch of random mobs into their fight because that’s the way I wanted to play then I can’t get hurt or even surprised if I get called a bad name or two. No one else but him was standing right in the middle and and a call to went out clear the area prior to the private message but he decided that didn’t apply to him (gee I wonder why?). The guy was being a kitten and being on Anet’s payroll doesn’t give him a free pass to “react in his own way” (what company allows that btw?). You struck me as a jaded customer rep and I was right lol.

Whispers with meat.

in WvW

Vintorez.1605

I do wish to see an answer from Spira himself/herself.

in WvW

Posted by: xephire.8324

xephire.8324

Oh,and the Dev’s account name is Astrea.1794.You can check the you tube video for the account name at around 22 minutes where the uploader moved his cursor over the dev’s character.

(edited by xephire.8324)

in WvW

Vintorez.1605

Oh,and the Dev’s account name is Astrea.1794

Sent him some asparagus as food for thought.

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Not exactly the same, but the story works for all mods not developed by main devs on video games: KZ maps, Zombie modes in Counter-Strike, Zombie mods for Arma2 which turned into DayZ and the upcoming standalone.. there are loads of examples.:

you miss LoL, the most obvious example

He didn’t. League is a casualised ripoff of Dota, the real example.

Same point. LoL picked up where DoTA (the WC3 original) left off. The most played PC game in NA and EU was all from an unintended game mode… LoL has more players playing online at any given time than the total copies of GW2 sold to date… So maybe devs should take that as a lesson in humility, and success.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in WvW

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

incoming tidal wave of abuse to the dev account

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

in WvW

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

Hu, some guy posted it’s Evan something so..

Red Guard [RG]

in WvW

Posted by: rfdarko.4639

rfdarko.4639

I wonder if he also harasses people who wander around mining nodes and getting vistas. Or is that a part of “his game mode” more so than the occasional organized fight?

guildless hobo who likes to solo – [x]

in WvW

xephire.8324

You can check the video….

in WvW

Kaos.9162

I wonder if he also harasses people who wander around mining nodes and getting vistas. Or is that a part of “his game mode” more so than the occasional organized fight?

I occasionally visit our citadel to use the crafting stations and bank access…hope I’m not violating his game mode…

in WvW

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

where is the video link pls?

we want to make sure not to charge the wrong dev!!!

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

in WvW

Posted by: Vaffelman.6954

Vaffelman.6954

Oh,and the Dev’s account name is Astrea.1794.You can check the you tube video for the account name at around 22 minutes where the uploader moved his cursor over the dev’s character.

Where is the video

Vaffelmannen / Vaffelman / Krigs Vaffel
We Be Chilling Core
GH

in WvW

Posted by: sergei.5618

sergei.5618

Stop these hate posts and watch the video! The Commander insulted the Anet guy with “move kittening kitten” before he even said something. The Commander even called him an idiot. The Anet Guy’s reaction wasn’t even that unprofessional, it was reasonable.

in WvW

Posted by: Tasha.4782

Tasha.4782

in WvW

xephire.8324

Where is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JcPTsIAKAbU#t=1422

in WvW

Kaos.9162

Where is the video

in WvW

xephire.8324

where is the video link pls?

we want to make sure not to charge the wrong dev!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JcPTsIAKAbU#t=1422

in WvW

Vintorez.1605