Rajnesh.4526

600 posts,..trolololol

Rajnesh | Critical Wave [WaVe] | Seafarer’s Rest
www.twitch.tv/rajneshtamil

Some ANET interfered with our GvG

in WvW

Posted by: Sizzle Hint.1820

Sizzle Hint.1820

Im no game developer, but how hard could it possibly to make an open field arena for GvG? No gimmicky mechanics needed, just Coliseum.

They are afraid that it will be more popular than their esport tpvp (gvgs having more views than tpvp tournaments in the past).

Not to mock tpvp, i like that aswell.

in WvW

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

Im no game developer, but how hard could it possibly to make an open field arena for GvG? No gimmicky mechanics needed, just Coliseum.

When it takes you 4 months to make a story about how evil dude make an alliance with another evil dude and a bonfire(flame and frost living story), then it takes pretty kittening long.

in WvW

Posted by: Tonaius.6712

Tonaius.6712

12 pages in less than 12 hours, maybe Anet could listen to the player community and try to implement this GvG structure within sPvP or create it as it’s own arena. Regardless of how this has come up it is clear that the player community is passionate about this topic and to dismiss the possibility of adding GvG in a future update (whether near or distant) is not wise in retaining players.
You could even turn it into an eSport :P

IoJ
Agens Leti – Cmdr
Wolves Vs Worlds [WolF]

in WvW

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

The game mode was made for open siege war and not remote GvG, if the dev wants to stand there he has the right to stand there, he did nothing wrong… He said, start the fight go go.

You guys knew it was open world warfare with siege when you bought the game, when you buy a new couch in the store and you are going to sleep on it but its not sleeping very comfortable you are not going back to the store and complain about that right? lol

Say if I bought a billiard stick and encountered muggers, im not allowed to break my billiard stick into 2 and use them as selfdefense arnis weapons because the billiard stick is sold as billiard stick?

do i violate the “billiard stick mode”?

Can you translate it to WvW words? I can do it with mine.. but I don’t understand yours.

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in WvW

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

12 pages in less than 12 hours, maybe Anet could listen to the player community and try to implement this GvG structure within sPvP or create it as it’s own arena. Regardless of how this has come up it is clear that the player community is passionate about this topic and to dismiss the possibility of adding GvG in a future update (whether near or distant) is not wise in retaining players.
You could even turn it into an eSport :P

Don’t use that e word in GvG thread! 20s/15s sPvP gem thing is probably on the way in 3-4 months. That’s why they are killing open field WvW

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in WvW

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

He was just standing there.

In the middle of a community organized battlefield where he was disturbing the peace. His reason for doing this?

If he had some point to prove by interrupting this community event I think everyone in this thread would be more than happy to hear about it. If he was “trolling” to be honest judging by the way their moderators patrol these forums we have some serious double standards that need explanation.

His point seems rather obvious to me. You have no entitlement to the lands nor do you have the right to expel other players from participating. The objective of WvWvW is to slaughter your enemies. Not to bond with them over organized melees.

Look at gvg as training. You are saying that wvw`s objective is to slaughter enemies, yet the guilds that do gvg`s are the very best at doing just that. Taking 1 hour off a week to do a gvg is just testing their skill against another guild. It breaks the boredom of wiping pug zergs over and over or just doing pvdoor when everyone is running away from fights.
You seem to be stuck in the same idiotic mindset as the devs.
As a analogy – if i play my necro a bit different than the other necros, does it mean that some redneck from Anet has the right to ruin my game, or prevent me from playing it how i want ?
its the same with how people play wvw.

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

in WvW

Posted by: Kai.9182

Kai.9182

In the middle of a community organized battlefield where he was disturbing the peace. His reason for doing this?

If he had some point to prove by interrupting this community event I think everyone in this thread would be more than happy to hear about it. If he was “trolling” to be honest judging by the way their moderators patrol these forums we have some serious double standards that need explanation.

His point seems rather obvious to me. You have no entitlement to the lands nor do you have the right to expel other players from participating. The objective of WvWvW is to slaughter your enemies. Not to bond with them over organized melees.

I don’t see how the GvG community has “claimed” this piece of land. It’s an area in a home borderlands map which currently has no use at all so why should anyone care outside of their community? Of course other players are welcome into that area, other communities regularly host dueling tournaments to test out their skills against like minded individuals.
Saying why he can’t be there is like saying why does he have to be there? If there is no objective for him there, why doesn’t he just move along and leave that small community alone? His intentions are more than obvious, to not be able to see that is pitiful at best/

in WvW

Posted by: ARTHUSIMON.7481

ARTHUSIMON.7481

As a person who participated on that GvG I just have to say that ppl are taking this out of context. If the problem was GvG per se, then there are many points of views and valid arguments here. Alas, that’s not the issue at hand.

The problem is that the guy used his tag, which immediately makes whatever he says “official”. Think about it, if he were to ban ppl, he could do it because he was given power and responsibility from the service provider and he agreed to use it. What we are asking is that they be held accountable in the same way players would be if caught infracting ToS. I personally don’t want anyone to get fired, not even a public apology, just want the devs to review their performance and have more tact when handling these kind of issues, especially after they have lauded this game as “play how you want”.

You guys are reading too much into context. Unless you play on those particular servers, you would not know that TE and CORE were smashing each other the whole week since reset, battling each other with adds/pugs over objectives,sieges,etc. They have some of the more dedicated WvW player base in those two servers and by Thursday night,they wanted to battle each other without the militia intervening. Even so, the WvW matchup was decided at that point ands matches were not fun anymore. Proof of this is that NSP, the third server involved, came en mass to watch the battle.

We contributed the whole week,everyday and at all hours so we felt we could take 1 hour from WVW and dedicate it to a “fair” fight. If you don’t agree with that, then fine, just don’t GvG or duel if you don’t like it.

Btw, dislike for the dev’s attitude was so patent that the server not participating in the GvG was the one that spiked him

Commander Arthusimon
[CORE]
FA

in WvW

Posted by: violentlycar.5267

violentlycar.5267

A lot. You need the mappers to create the map, you need the programmers to program the systems that allow the players to get in, and you need a system to prevent abuse (people who enter the map with no intention of fighting properly). You also have to consider opportunity cost – time spent working on these features is time spent not working on other ones that may be more important. It’s actually a fairly complex issue.

Maguuma – plays Asuras with various permutations of the name “Viocar”

in WvW

Posted by: playandchill.3908

playandchill.3908

Honestly i never seen such situation in any MMO.

Such a disaster for Anet.

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED

in WvW

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

The game mode was made for open siege war and not remote GvG, if the dev wants to stand there he has the right to stand there, he did nothing wrong… He said, start the fight go go.

You guys knew it was open world warfare with siege when you bought the game, when you buy a new couch in the store and you are going to sleep on it but its not sleeping very comfortable you are not going back to the store and complain about that right? lol

Say if I bought a billiard stick and encountered muggers, im not allowed to break my billiard stick into 2 and use them as selfdefense arnis weapons because the billiard stick is sold as billiard stick?

Can you translate it to WvW words? I can do it with mine.. but I don’t understand yours.

are you prohibited to use something in a way that’s not its intended use? like using the billiard stick as weapons.

or say to play checkers using a chessboard?

Coz in WvW speak, they are prohibiting a gamemode (GvG) to be played within a game mode (WvWvW).

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

stop expecting anet to reply, it’s saturday morning

in WvW

Magnetron.5823

are you prohibited to use something in a way that’s not its intended use? like using the billiard stick as weapons.

Coz in WvW speak, they are prohibiting a gamemode (GvG) to be played within a game mode (WvWvW).

Nobody is prohibiting anything, but you guys are prohibiting the dev to stand where he wants, why cant you guys see that. Its fine to play a different mode in WvW but WvW is on nr 1. You just have to deal with it that people play how they want to play.

If a WvWér shoots with an arrow cart on you, and you destroy the arrow cart.. Does the enemy whisper you with : " Can you stop plz? I was shooting this"

><

in WvW

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

To be honest this is disgusting that an employee would go to such an effort to attempt to ruin what is obviously a GvG.
Whether or not GvG belongs in WvW is irrelevant, this is blatant aggression towards a certain part of the Guild Wars 2 community and should not be tolerated.

What did the dev do to ruin it? I saw nothing bad in those pictures, honestly. What did he do to impede your progress?

You’re joking right? You seriously have no idea what is happening in this situation? He is clearly disturbing the peace at an organized event from players in a certain community who were expecting an even fight of X vs X (e.g. 15 vs 15 or 20 vs 20[even numbered fight]). To be honest nothing else in this situation matters other than the fact this employee WENT OUT OF HIS WAY just to disturb this niche part of the population.

It’s more than obvious what his intentions are, this behavior is the type of disgusting filth that moderators on this overly censored forum would delete in seconds.
(Any double standards remark will not be considered as an intelligent response.)

So the violation was “disturbing the peace”? Indeed. :/

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in WvW

Posted by: Dragona.4062

Dragona.4062

stop expecting anet to reply, it’s saturday morning

Stop expecting anet to reply, it’s 2013.

[FoF]

Call me Jack, Jacky or your Nightmare.

in WvW

Posted by: BlackAngel.1349

BlackAngel.1349

To be honest this is disgusting that an employee would go to such an effort to attempt to ruin what is obviously a GvG.
Whether or not GvG belongs in WvW is irrelevant, this is blatant aggression towards a certain part of the Guild Wars 2 community and should not be tolerated.

What did the dev do to ruin it? I saw nothing bad in those pictures, honestly. What did he do to impede your progress?

You’re joking right? You seriously have no idea what is happening in this situation? He is clearly disturbing the peace at an organized event from players in a certain community who were expecting an even fight of X vs X (e.g. 15 vs 15 or 20 vs 20[even numbered fight]). To be honest nothing else in this situation matters other than the fact this employee WENT OUT OF HIS WAY just to disturb this niche part of the population.

It’s more than obvious what his intentions are, this behavior is the type of disgusting filth that moderators on this overly censored forum would delete in seconds.
(Any double standards remark will not be considered as an intelligent response.)

In a GvG there are rules to follow, these two guilds where trying to fight each other with even numbers and the dev was not allowing it, getting in the middle and interrupting. Blatant disrespect towards the community, and whether or not you like or care for GvG, this type of action from a dev shouldnt be tolerated.

Glaedr Darksbane

in WvW

Posted by: Ryan.8367

Ryan.8367

“It’s more than obvious what his intentions are, this behavior is the type of disgusting filth that moderators on this overly censored forum would delete in seconds.
(Any double standards remark will not be considered as an intelligent response.)”

Go outside

Tanbin 80 Ranger
Maguuma

in WvW

Kai.9182

Nobody is prohibiting anything, but you guys are prohibiting the dev to stand where he wants, why cant you guys see that. Its fine to play a different mode in WvW but WvW is on nr 1. You just have to deal with it that people play how they want to play.

If a WvWér shoots with an arrow cart on you, and you destroy the arrow cart.. Does the enemy whisper you with : " Can you stop plz? I was shooting this"

><

So it’s like hiring five massive bodyguards and setting up a poker table in the middle of the local basketball court all day everyday? Flawless logic.

in WvW

Posted by: Marquie Thomas.1873

Marquie Thomas.1873

I don’t see how the GvG community has “claimed” this piece of land. It’s an area in a home borderlands map which currently has no use at all so why should anyone care outside of their community? Of course other players are welcome into that area, other communities regularly host dueling tournaments to test out their skills against like minded individuals.
Saying why he can’t be there is like saying why does he have to be there? If there is no objective for him there, why doesn’t he just move along and leave that small community alone? His intentions are more than obvious, to not be able to see that is pitiful at best/

Even if I consider that this employee did something wrong, the people using this as a brush to paint the entire company is bloody ridiculous. One guy out of what I believe is currently 400+ employees? I guess its true what they say, show me an MMO, I will show you a segment of people kittening.

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

You must not play very many mmo’s….

This is really minor compared to what has happened in many other MMO’s. – not to excuse this one though.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Kai.9182

So if I randomly started blowing a horn outside your house all day everyday within the local noise hour restrictions you would be okay with that?

in WvW

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

You must not play very many mmo’s….

This is really minor compared to what has happened in many other MMO’s. – not to excuse this one though.

I’d love to hear other accidents like this.

in WvW

Magnetron.5823

So if I randomly started blowing a horn outside your house all day everyday within the local noise hour restrictions you would be okay with that?

I would come down and kill you, like you guys should be doing in the video.

EDIT: Im gone for now, thanks for the fun :P

in WvW

Posted by: Newbkakes.4971

Newbkakes.4971

I just want ANETS reply. I hope the dev also got infracted like OP

Wipin zergs since 2012
Former Too Kitten [BÆST] leader/founder
[TBT] The Black Tides since ’14

in WvW

Posted by: vaughany.4256

vaughany.4256

This really is unacceptable behavior from the ANET dev but in a way i can understand where he is coming from he seems very passionate about his idea of what wvw should be like and GvG is not part of this idea. So there really is only one way to make everyone happy and that is to make a GvG mode this the only smart way of solving this conflict for anet and this will make alot more people happy, there will be less rage on the forums plus i’m sure if people was happy playing the game they might spend some money on gems and such.

[Vaug]
Warrior master race!
Cows are cool

in WvW

Kai.9182

Even if I consider that this employee did something wrong, the people using this as a brush to paint the entire company is bloody ridiculous. One guy out of what I believe is currently 400+ employees? I guess its true what they say, show me an MMO, I will show you a segment of people kittening.

Failure to interview competent employees. Somewhere along the line someone messed up, and here we are.

in WvW

Posted by: Lilerictv.9806

Lilerictv.9806

TBH, I don’t understand why an Anet staff would want to interrupt a GvG, is it not considered as an “in-game event” since the Unofficial GvG thread got moved to the “in-game events” section.

-cheers-

Unreal Aussies [uA] http://unrealaussies.com/
Join the GvG community at http://gw2gvg.com

in WvW

Posted by: Chris Whiteside.6102

Chris Whiteside.6102

Studio Design Director

Next

Hi All,

I wanted to comment about the incident that happened recently in-game, surrounding some negative community interaction from a member of the ArenaNet staff.

Simply put a big mistake was made by one of our employees, for which he is both very upset and sorry. He allowed his personal feelings to affect his interactions in-game whilst representing ArenaNet, and this is absolutely unacceptable.

Like all players, we are human, and all have our opinions on the game. However these opinions should never disrupt other player’s enjoyment of the things they love. On top of this we have worked very hard to create a community that is respectful to one another, and for this behavior to have occurred while a developer is representing ArenaNet is doubly saddening.

We all cherish the opportunity to play with the community, and we absolutely rely on you all for in game feedback, and personally I hope that this incident does not hamper what has so far been an amazing relationship and opportunity for us all.

I would therefore like to sincerely apologize for this behavior on behalf of our staff member. We are taking steps to address the incident and for his part, he is very sorry for behaving in the manner in which he did.

Regarding Guild game play, please understand it is extremely important to us, and an area we are paying a great deal of attention to, so please do be patient with the developers who work tirelessly on making WvW the very best it can be, they have a great deal of respect for you all, and value your collaboration in pushing this pioneering mode forward. Also please note this member of staff is not on the WvW team.

Finally, World vs. World is a free-for-all battle. Our expectation of staff is that they should be playing, and enjoying the game like everyone else, and not being disruptive or disrespectful to others.

And in this spirit I hope we can move forward, and continue, what has up to this point, been a great community/developer relationship. One that I know our team massively values and loves.

Thank you all for your time and i hope you have a lovely weekend,

ChrisW

in WvW

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

I saw the video and the commander and a couple others said dude go somewhere else and were being rude. Pretty sure if had not tag up he would break the rules and receive a 1hour ban at least. The arenanet employee were just playing the game as intended.

in WvW

Posted by: Marquie Thomas.1873

Marquie Thomas.1873

Failure to interview competent employees. Somewhere along the line someone messed up, and here we are.

In a situation like this, if the gentleman in question is fired, Anet wont give an ‘official’ posting about it like some of these people are demanding, because they can’t. Unless the person in question is some high up in the company, firing’s or letting go are a private matter, they don’t go and broadcast it to the world. I’d be highly surprised if they allow this guy to be scapegoated for all the hatred you people feel

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

I just want ANETS reply. I hope the dev also got infracted like OP

Assuming said “Dev” wasn’t Devon himself.

I’m uninstalling this game. If only I could get a refund for all the gems I’ve bought…

I feel like spending that money was like handing the bully a club to hit us with. /smh

(edited by Hickeroar.9734)

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

I saw the video and the commander and a couple others said dude go somewhere else and were being rude. Pretty sure if had not tag up he would break the rules and receive a 1hour ban at least. The arenanet employee were just playing the game as intended.

Ironically, your post came right after a dev post saying that he was WRONG.

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Your point is valid. Prohibiting a game mode is nonsense, cause if there aren’t any rules that impede the ‘prohibition’ then there’s no way to enforce it and it shouldn’t be in enforced in the first place, seeing as it’s a game and nobody is cheating by playing doing GvG.

On the contrary, people who play GvG actually elevate the general level of WvW to a more tactical and skillful activity. Nothing is as boring as watching 50 people kill 10, which is the general level of WvW I mention. 20v20 or 10v10 or 15v15 are FAIR matches that actually require skill of the groups in order to win, not just numbers.
It’s rather saddening that ArenaNet tries to negate this.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

Regarding Guild game play, please understand it is extremely important to us, and an area we are paying a great deal of attention to, so please do be patient with the developers who work tirelessly on making WvW the very best it can be, they have a great deal of respect for you all, and value your collaboration in pushing this pioneering mode forward. Also please note this member of staff is not on the WvW team.

If it is ‘extremely important to you’ why are you destroying it and ignoring all calls that you are?

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

in WvW

Posted by: Vlad.7529

Vlad.7529

Hi All,

I wanted to comment about the incident that happened recently in-game, surrounding some negative community interaction from a member of the ArenaNet staff.

Simply put a big mistake was made by one of our employees, for which he is both very upset and sorry. He allowed his personal feelings to affect his interactions in-game whilst representing ArenaNet, and this is absolutely unacceptable.

Like all players, we are human, and all have our opinions on the game. However these opinions should never disrupt other player’s enjoyment of the things they love. On top of this we have worked very hard to create a community that is respectful to one another, and for this behavior to have occurred while a developer is representing ArenaNet is doubly saddening.

We all cherish the opportunity to play with the community, and we absolutely rely on you all for in game feedback, and personally I hope that this incident does not hamper what has so far been an amazing relationship and opportunity for us all.

I would therefore like to sincerely apologize for this behavior on behalf of our staff member. We are taking steps to address the incident and for his part, he is very sorry for behaving in the manner in which he did.

Finally, World vs. World is a free-for-all battle. Our expectation of staff is that they should be playing, and enjoying the game like everyone else, and not being disruptive or disrespectful to others.

And in this spirit I hope we can move forward, and continue, what has up to this point, been a great community/developer relationship. One that I know our team massively values and loves.

ChrisW

TL;DR version: we kittened up once again

in WvW

Posted by: Sizzle Hint.1820

Sizzle Hint.1820

Ironically, your post came right after a dev post saying that he was WRONG.

lol of course they do, they are a company. Customer is king, always. Dont eat their words tho, im pretty sure said employee doesnt give a kitten at all, i know i wouldnt.

in WvW

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Hi All,

ChrisW

Well, to be honest this reply goes further than many of us could have hoped for. He even called us pioneers of a growing game mode. Let’s see some actionable results now.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

in WvW

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

I’d also get mad if someone called me a “kittening kitten” like the ANet guy did, wouldn’t surprise me if the person who said that gets a short ban.. unless the ANet devs are too afraid to get more criticism if the guy who said it says it’s ANet’s revenge.

All in all a good post by Chris Whiteside. Thanks for replying on a Saturday Chris.

I’m still disappointed by the overall state of WvW and lack of capability for GvG though, but that’s another topic.

Teelie l VoTF

in WvW

Kai.9182

This really is unacceptable behavior from the ANET dev but in a way i can understand where he is coming from he seems very passionate about his idea of what wvw should be like and GvG is not part of this idea. So there really is only one way to make everyone happy and that is to make a GvG mode this the only smart way of solving this conflict for anet and this will make alot more people happy, there will be less rage on the forums plus i’m sure if people was happy playing the game they might spend some money on gems and such.

The original purpose of the knife may have been to slice and dice food, yet today it’s used for a lot more than just that, along with many other well known weapons.
They don’t give WvW players anything to spend gems on. WvW would have been able to sell as a standalone game if it didn’t come with it’s bugs, glitches and appropriate support.

in WvW

Posted by: ARTHUSIMON.7481

ARTHUSIMON.7481

Anet confirmed that while you represent the company in front of the players, you need to conduct yourself with higher standards than usual. You are not another player, you are responsible for the company’s image as your words hold power in them (you can issue bans,etc). If the guy had made those comments without an Anet tag, it’d have been no problem.

Commander Arthusimon
[CORE]
FA

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Hi All,

ChrisW

Simply put, developer is ‘sincerely’ sorry and Anet as a company does not approve. Guild play such as GvG is still a something Anet cares about.

Alright, does this mean you are working on a solution for more organised/balanced/tactical combat?

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

Thank you Chris, enjoy the rest of your weekend as well

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

in WvW

Kai.9182

In a situation like this, if the gentleman in question is fired, Anet wont give an ‘official’ posting about it like some of these people are demanding, because they can’t. Unless the person in question is some high up in the company, firing’s or letting go are a private matter, they don’t go and broadcast it to the world. I’d be highly surprised if they allow this guy to be scapegoated for all the hatred you people feel

He won’t be fired, but judging by the post two above your own he is being dealt with appropriately. Hopefully in a manner more respectable than he had for this situation for all parties involved.

in WvW

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

Jesus Star that desktop

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in WvW

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

I’d rather see Devon Carver replying here about this topic as it concerns him a lot as well. I doubt the ANet player would say what he said if it wasn’t for Devon looking down so much on GvG and from that the relationship between the GvG-community and the devs have gone sour.

Teelie l VoTF

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

Simply put, developer is ‘sincerely’ sorry and Anet as a company does not approve. Guild play such as GvG is still a something Anet cares about.

Alright, does this mean you are working on a solution for more organised/balanced/tactical combat?

I think we all know the answer to that.

in WvW

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

I will say this, having an opinion is fine, but I understand why anet said he was wrong much like the dev I also work for a large company and it is normal for you as an employee to not have an opinion well representing your company, so really the only thing the guy did wrong was to have his anet tag on.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

I’d rather see Devon Carver replying here about this topic as it concerns him a lot as well. I doubt the ANet player would say what he said if it wasn’t for Devon looking down so much on GvG and from that the relationship between the GvG-community and the devs have gone sour.

Given the possessive attitude of the player in the video/screenshots, I have a feeling that the employee was Devon himself. Especially given the reply by Chris Whiteside…

(edited by Hickeroar.9734)

in WvW

Posted by: Trinibaje.7683

Trinibaje.7683

Spent my Saturday morning reading this, wasn’t going to respond.. but… since I also feel the ANet employee didn’t really do anything wrong, I will say that since it’s been said that he’s being reprimanded or whatever, that I hope the players that were blatantly rude to him, cursing at him, are also going to be punished… fair is fair. To me, it was in response to their rudeness that he popped his tag (not the necessarily the right thing to do) and therefore they should also be punished. It was great of Chris to respond on a Saturday, but I sincerely hope that the ANet employee isn’t the only one being punished for this incident. Now I’m off to play, since that’s what I came online to do this morning