Showing Highly Rated Posts By Malediktus.9250:
The game feels 95% the same as it felt at release, so its not really going anywhere except downhill.
wouldnt pay for reskins.
So I am an avid miniature collector, but often get annoyed by the hassle it is to use them (invisible bag required, reactivate after every zoning and death). I thought a little to make them more desireable for everyone and in return also increasing your gemshop sales for them.
1. Add a new tab to the hero menu. There you could dedicate your miniatures to your account (permanently removing it from the inventory in process). In the menu you can select a dedicated miniature for automatical use whenever possible.
2. Rename title “Miniature Collector” to “Miniature Collector of set Alpha” and add the title ""Miniature Collector of the set Beta" to the achievement track for the 2nd set (it currently has none).
3. Add a new infinite title track which rewards lets say 5 AP per dedicated miniature (each miniature can only be dedicated once per account). It should have no cap since there is only a finite amount of unique miniatures —> people will keep having an incentive to get or buy all new miniatures even if its just for the AP.
3.1. Add unique titles to this infinite achievement track.
Beginner Miniature Collector – Dedicate 10 Miniatures
Experienced Miniature Collector – Dedicate 50 Miniatures
Respected Miniature Collector – Dedicate 100 Miniatures
Acclaimed Miniature Collector – Dedicate 200 Miniatures
Heralded Miniature Collector – Dedicate 350 Miniatures
God of Miniatures – Dedicate 500 Miniatures
4. Add minigames where you can make use of dedicated miniatures such as miniature arena or polymock.
4.1. Miniature Arena should have a daily rotation of game modes: Death Match, Team Death Match, King of the Hill, Domination, Everyone against Everyone.
During the match you will be turned into your choosen miniature. Each miniature should have 5 skills and the strength of the miniature should mainly depend on its quality level (white to exotic). Rewards for playing: achievements, tokens for miniatures exclusive to the minigame.
4.2. Polymock similar to GW1
5. Make all miniatures tradeable. It seems pointless to me to make collectors items account bound.
6. Turn Mini Rytlock to Rare quality, like the other destiny edge miniatures.
7. Add ascended miniatures (eg. dragon champions like tequatl --> promote Tequatl from exotic to ascended), add legendary miniatures (special creatures like Zhaitan)
Feel free to suggest improvement or additions.
(edited by Malediktus.9250)