GM Delicious Intent.5928
I don’t like scammers. >=( I crush them with my ban-hammer and it brings me joy.
I wanted to give you a quick rundown on what involvement Customer Support takes regarding defrauding/scamming. Let’s look at the two parts of this:
1. We do not reimburse wealth lost to other players for any reason if it is outside of the Black Lion Trading Post. This is because Customer Support can not duplicate wealth. With the volume of requests coming in we alone would damage the economy if we were to restore wealth lost when trading takes place.
2. We terminate accounts permanently for defrauding (scamming). If you are found to make a deal to trade (say, sword for gold) and not hold up your end we will investigate and terminate. If you are the victim of a scam you should submit a support ticket and provide what you lost and the time and date as accurately as you recall. This is usually all we need to research the event but we will ask you if we need more info. You do have a right to know the outcome of these investigations but be aware these take us a few days to resolve.
Please be sure to include the full details of your trade via game chat (any channel is fine) in Guild Wars 2
We absolutely must be able to see the deal being made to find guilt. Do not use voice chat software or other means to communicate while making a sale/trade.
Again; this will help us terminate accounts that are cheating other players but will not result in a recovery of your losses.
Please understand that you are allowed to trade outside of the BLTP – but you will not receive replacements for lost items or gold. The same goes for selling dungeon runs. CS will not suspend or terminate you for selling runs. We will, however, take action if you take payment and not fulfill your end of the bargain.
I’ll watch this thread for questions and clarify where needed. Thanks!
Posted by: Michael Henninger.7451
I want to clarify a couple of points for you that I feel are important.
1. ArenaNet GMs very rarely send unsolicited whispers.
2. ArenaNet Senior GMs all have character names akin to GM Madi Walker and have the ArenaNet Guild Tag.
3. All ArenaNet GMs have GM ‘Hopefully Cool Alias’.#### for a display name.
4. GM whisper text is golden; not purple.
5. Impersonating a employee or agent of ArenaNet will result in an immediate suspension or termination of your account.
Hope this helps you identify real GMs versus the imposters out there.
Hello, everyone! We wanted to take a minute to let you know about a couple of item types that we’ll be doing refunds for after the feature pack is live. We will be granting refunds for the following items:
• Tonics that used to be Town Clothes that were purchased in the Gem Store
• Outfits that used to be Town Clothes that were purchased in the Gem Store
• Duplicates skins that were purchased in the Gem Store
• Duplicates of Tonics/Outfits that were purchased from the Gem Store
Dyes exclusive to Dye Packs from the Gem Store will be replaced in the event they were applied to multiple characters on the same account prior to the Feature Pack on April 15th. Duplicates of these dyes will be replaced via the in game mail by May 11th. In order to receive replacements for these duplicate dyes:
Log in to every character on your account after the Feature Pack goes live on April 15th and before 12:01 AM on May 6th (PDT).
We will not be able to process any refund requests via Customer Support tickets before May 12th. If you expected to receive dyes and do not receive them by May 12th, feel free to create a Customer Support ticket at that time. The dyes eligible for refund are:
Acid Acrid Algae Amenity Blacklight Caustic Charred Cinders Cobolt Cyanide Deep Glacial Sky Deep Glacial Teal Enameled Crimson Enameled Emblaze Enameled Legacy Enameled Reign Enameled Sky Flame Flare Fling Glacial Sky Glacial Teal Limonite Molten Onset Perseverance Prosperity Pyre Recall Shiver Sky Swampblack Toxin Vincent Violite
All requests for refunds must be submitted prior to July 15, 2014.
As always – feel free to create a ticket with customer support if you’re unsure about an issue. Please be aware that response times may be higher than normal following the Feature Pack.
(edited by Michael Henninger.7451)
Not affiliated with ArenaNet or NCSOFT. No support is provided.
All assets, page layout, visual style belong to ArenaNet and are used solely to replicate the original design and preserve the original look and feel.
Contact /u/e-scrape-artist on reddit if you encounter a bug.