Issues with the trading post: please post here [MERGED]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Diva.4706

Diva.4706

When you have time, please fix the scaling of fonts on the Trading post when using any setting other than “normal” size UI. Thanks

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sorlain.8409

Sorlain.8409

Items I have sold have correctly disappeared from my inventory, but no cash appeared for me to pick up. AT the same time I suddenly became unable to execute a buy order – when I try it thinks about it for 10 seconds or so and then tells me there are no items matching my order (which there clearly are). Completely unable to submit a custom buy order, the button to submit one simply does nothing.

I’m guessing the problems are all linked. Only started after the most recent file updates.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aza.1702

Aza.1702

ok, yesterday the TP worked just fine for a few hours. but now i’ve got the same problem as always (not able to buy stuff because the button is greyed out, sell items page won’t load, etc…). since i haven’t changed anything on my side, i expect an issue on your side anet.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Smog.6347

Smog.6347

“Buy More at Trading Post” option works for ingredients but not results

The option to “right click” an item icon and select “Buy More at Trading Post” is so nice and useful, but I am finding it often does not work. The problem happens most when crafting.

I find that the “buy more at…” option works consistently for ingredients, but not for results. For example, I can right click an “buy more at…” for Copper Ingot (ingredient) and everything works as expected, however nothing opens when I do the same for “Copper Setting” (the result of those ingredients).

I usually just end up opening the Trading Post and searching for the result (i.e. “Copper Setting”) manually, but I don’t think it’s intended that I have to do that.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Refnulf.8074

Refnulf.8074

So those that have made reports here, has Anet done anything to fix your problems so far? Because this is a pretty big problem and it stops me from playing the game.

Just looking for some indication as to how long it takes before they fix it. Those that reported on the 4th of September in this thread, any resolutions?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: faith.8560

faith.8560

Minimum price limit for placing buy orders was removed; however, minimum sale price was not. A player attempting to fill a buy order below vendor price will be unable to do so as the ‘sell’ button is grayed out.

This means that there are a lot of useless buy orders on the TP that will never be filled as it is not possible to do so. For consistency, please either add the minimum price limit back, or remove it from selling also.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sir Richter Belmont.3258

Sir Richter Belmont.3258

i dono if this happens with me or all,
when i put the number i want (in the search filter, or number of things i want to buy) most of the time it gets stuck on 1 and doesnt change, and MOST of the time i catch it, yesterday i didnt catch it and i was buying 50 of an item that wasnt cheap, and i lost 50s, is this a bug or is it intended??

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: faith.8560

faith.8560

Today for some reason the “Sell” function on TP abruptly stopped working for me when not at a TP. If my character is out in the field and I click the “sell” tab, it loads a blank page.

Edit for clarity: All the other tabs load fine when away from a TP. It’s just Sell that stays blank.

(edited by faith.8560)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Fundersam.9104

Fundersam.9104

Items I have sold have correctly disappeared from my inventory, but no cash appeared for me to pick up. AT the same time I suddenly became unable to execute a buy order – when I try it thinks about it for 10 seconds or so and then tells me there are no items matching my order (which there clearly are). Completely unable to submit a custom buy order, the button to submit one simply does nothing.

I’m guessing the problems are all linked. Only started after the most recent file updates.

I am having the exact same problems. I have reported it but haven’t gotten any aswers yet.

This is starting to get really annoying and it has now been over two days since these issues suddenly appeared.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Reynfall.1547

Reynfall.1547

The rest of the trading post is working fine, but when I try to sell something, the sell tab appears but it’s just entirely blank. So is the My Transactions tab. The home page of the Trading Post loads just fine.

It’s been like this for a day or two now.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jeffrey.3692

Jeffrey.3692

@Fundersam.9104

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/bltc/Trading-post-is-totally-broken-for-me/first#post112429

please reply a message at this page.
I think more people reply so that the team can see our problems

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: gorgi.5928

gorgi.5928

I have problem whit Trading Post. I don’t see my bags in "sell in trading post’ and i wanna buy somtihing buy-button is gray and i can’t buying anything. next to the gem icon is … instead of 0

in Black Lion Trading Co

gorgi.5928

Hell Yeah! I’ve found the file you start Trading Post! File is called “awesomium_process”! file is located in gw2cache. I found a file:
-awesomium.dll
-awesomium.txt
-icudt.dll
and data folder
where is the catche and file Cookies

awesomium.txt file I found this:

[0915/162022: INFO: CONSOLE (1)] “Uncaught TypeError: Property ‘postMessage’ of object # <error> is not a function”, source: https://tradingpost-live.ncplatform.net/gw2/js/ _loading.3619059879.js (1)
[0915/162121: INFO: CONSOLE (1)] “Uncaught TypeError: Property ‘postMessage’ of object # <error> is not a function”, source: https://tradingpost-live.ncplatform.net/gw2/js/ _loading.3619059879.js (1)
Now we know what’s broke, but do not know how to fix it.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: BattleOn.6148

BattleOn.6148

Hi,

Just a few minutes ago, i tried to sell 250 iron ore on the market. However, even though im the lowest sell order, my order doesn’t complete. This while others do, which is quite strange.

I tried to cancel the order and make it again (making me loss some silver…) but that didnt do the trick.

Any help please? all my money is in those 250 iron =/ (yeah, im still a nooby trying to get some money by flipping stuff)

Best Regards,
Battle On

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Reynfall.1547

Reynfall.1547

OK, so it sounds like the fix wasn’t perfect. So for those of you who are having issues loading the trading post in the last couple days, DaKwL offered a good suggestion. I’ll expand it a little bit.

Note, by following these instructions you will lose at least your graphics settings and have to set them up again:

1) Close the game client
2) Delete the local.dat file located in Documents\Guild Wars 2\local.dat
3) Open the game client

Hopefully this resolves your issue until we can apply a patch on the server. If you don’t feel comfortable doing this change, we’re still working on fixing it on our end.

Sorry for the trouble.

The rest of the trading post is working fine, but when I try to sell something, the sell tab appears but it’s just entirely blank. So is the My Transactions tab. The home page of the Trading Post loads just fine. All the other pages except home page and Pick-Up are blank.

It’s been like this for a day or two now.

So since it happened recently I’m not sure if there’s a fix coming for it, especially because the patch you’re talking about has already come. What’s even more disturbing to me is that nobody else that I’ve talked to seems to have this problem.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Felgor.9341

Felgor.9341

Just came across an ArenaNet Dev post about the Blank Trading Post screens…

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/arenanet-tracker/topic/234625-issues-with-the-trading-post-please-post-here-merged/

Hi,

Thanks to skagrin, I have a new solution for people who are unable to load the trading post. I’ve tested this on a Windows XP VM here to make sure it works, but haven’t done much.

The theory is that the root certs on your computers are not up to date. Follow these steps to update them:

1. Close the game client
2. Download and run http://download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/rootsupd.exe
3. You’ll probably have to click ‘run’ or ‘allow’ a couple times, but after that, nothing will appear. But that’s OK, your root certs have now been updated.
4. Open the game client and try to access the trading post

If you haven’t been able to load the trading post at all, try these steps. If this works for you, I’ll ask our customer service team to write up more formal documentation on this procedure.

Felgor [GoTF]
Level 80 Asura Guardian
Jade Quarry

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Thalzion.1378

Thalzion.1378

It starts to be quite annoying as the trading post is not working, again: “Invalid authorization”.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Thalzion.1378

Thalzion.1378

And still, can’t use trading post.

Rebooting game helped.

(edited by Thalzion.1378)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: JediAragorn.4605

JediAragorn.4605

Hi all,
Whenever I try to buy something at the trading post it won’t let me actually click on buy (so I can’t buy anything) I also can’t even put in my own offer, can someone help me please

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KneeksteR.2965

KneeksteR.2965

Just thought I’d share this, had the blank TP bug since like day 3, and I tried everything, updating the certificate, reinstalling, deleting the .dat file, running awesomium as admin – litterally EVERYTHING. Everything but one thing, which I did a coulple of mins ago – allowing all the gw2 programs through my firewall, including awesomium, which seems to have done the trick. I have sold several things succesfully now, so I’d say it’s working. Kind of stupid not having done it before, but hey, sometimes it actually isn’t a high-end thing after all.

in Black Lion Trading Co

gorgi.5928

This is a problem in awesomium file, please ArenaNet Fix this problem…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aucheron.7246

Aucheron.7246

When ever I hover over an item it doesnt show stats or anything or if i shift hover it doesnt show it either
It did show it when i started playing but doesnt now for any character i have relogged and its been like this for a couple days now.
I would like to be able to check out the stats on what im buying lol please fix ??

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zera.8907

Zera.8907

Anet, I cannot purchase anything off the TP, it returns an error stating my order did not match any current listing. Please refresh. I have attempted to purchase gems and my bank card was charged but I received NO GEMS. Please look into this ASAP!

Blackgate: Zera Mithrandir- Reaper| Zera Targaryen-Mes|Zera Naharis – Ranger|

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Namath.5614

Namath.5614

The trading post have a terrible glitch that sell the wrong item in my inventory. Here is what happened:

1) I have item A in my inventory and I want to do a price check on it, so I right clicked in inventory menu and do Sell on trading post. I did not want to sell item A at all!
2) Trading post menu pops up and show me the price as usual. No problem.
3) Now, still in the trading post menu’s Sell My Stuff page, I click on item B to sell it.
4) I double checked all the prices and it fit item B’s buy order and listing stats. I was under the assumption that I was selling item B.
5) I click sell to highest buy order for item B.
6) Trading post suddenly went back, took item A and sold it to the highest buy order.

I am now at a loss of gold from this glitch. I would like if possible for my item to be returned (Mystic Forge Conduit). I do not need the gold that the trading post sent me because it was not a transaction of my consent whatsoever. I have already sent a ticket as well.

Thank you.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mighty Overlord.9403

Mighty Overlord.9403

When I press ‘O’ and leave don’t try to change the tabs it nothing appears. Is there something that I can do to resolve this. I need to sell and buy items in the trading post. I am just getting really upset that I would spend so much money on something that is freaking out.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Pyro Rebel.1395

Pyro Rebel.1395

I can’t buy or sell anything on the trading post, not even on my alt.

When I try to buy something it says “Sorry! Your order dit not match any current listings. Please refresh and try again.” and I’ve tried different items and all have 1000+ available.

And when I try to sell something, it gets listed, the item sells but I don’t receive any coins (it happened days ago so if the coins haven’t come yet, they ain’t coming at all).
I also had items listed before this all started and when I ended their sale, they all just disappeared.
So I’ve lost quite a few silver worth of items and I can’t make any more money or upgrade my gear unless I scavenge the materials and make it myself.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Relic.7148

Relic.7148

Fix the action of inputting the number of an item that you want to buy. It’s nigh impossible to enter a multiple digit number. I suspect it’s mostly a problem with lag, but having the input constantly rewrite itself as 3 while trying to enter 36, or just reverting back to the default 1 has become infuriating since this has been a problem since betas.

in Black Lion Trading Co

gorgi.5928

ANet! I paid for this game and I do not want to have less than others who kept it paid for this game. So please Take care of this bug because it annoys me now!

in Black Lion Trading Co

gorgi.5928

still problems, no solution …

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: bodr.8195

bodr.8195

Error from my awesomium.log

[0916/151728:INFO:CONSOLE] "The page at https://exchange-live.ncplatform.net/ ran insecure content from http://yui.yahooapis.com/combo?gallery-2012.04.10-14-57/build/gallery-event-nav-keys/gallery-event-nav-keys-min.js.
“, source: (1)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sorlain.8409

Sorlain.8409

I am having the exact same problems. I have reported it but haven’t gotten any aswers yet.

This is starting to get really annoying and it has now been over two days since these issues suddenly appeared.

Tried playing on a friend’s computer who is not having any problems. Still couldn’t use the TP. Ergo, it is not a client side problem, it is server side.

This is starting to feel like Beta support – great when the problem could be solved in 5 mins, appalling when the problem was ongoing. It is really so hard to reply once a day to ongoing problems just to say ‘yes, we have noted the problem and are still currently working on it’? This thread is even a sticky – not difficult to find!

Please, the game is fantastic, don’t let poor customer support let you down.

in Black Lion Trading Co

gorgi.5928

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jeffrey.3692

Jeffrey.3692

@Sorlain.8409

I have reported this bug to the team

There is a reply from the team member

Hope this bug can be fixed soon

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/bltc/Trading-post-is-totally-broken-for-me/first#post117592

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Yoshiro.4159

Yoshiro.4159

Error attempting to sell.

I keep on getting the same error over and over again if i wanna try sell something on the trading post. I tryed everything to fix it restarting guild wars 2, restarting my pc and nothing works. I got this error since yesterday
Help me out if can ASAP!

Attachments:

(edited by Yoshiro.4159)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cfowler.2480

Cfowler.2480

Hey, I hope this helps. I too wasn’t able to use the TP. I went into my AVG firewall settings. Checked the GW2 tab, went in, checked Allow for all instead of Allow for safe. Now my TP is working. I just logged out, will log back in and check.

(Yup still works!) Good luck!

(edited by Cfowler.2480)

in Black Lion Trading Co

gorgi.5928

Someone have this?

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Yoshiro.4159

it still doesnt work still getting same:

Error attempting to sell.
They should remove that bugg.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Yoshiro.4159

any1 got suggestions how to fix my error attempting to sell bugg???

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: RayKoke.1638

RayKoke.1638

Roughly 13 hours ago I purportedly sold a Ravaging Flame Pistol of battle on the Trading Post for 8 silver.

• I never received any money for the sale.*

I posted the item from the field and it sold while I was in the field, so there was no way to get the money until I went to a Black Lion Agent. I have checked the Trading Post with two different characters to see if it made a difference. It did not.

Has anyone else sold stuff and not gotten any money? Did someone discover an exploit…a way to buy but not pay?

I sent a bug report from within the game, too.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Yoshiro.4159

im getting bug proccesing mail:

My in-game mail doesn’t allow me to send mail. Any time I attempt to send mail to anyone results in the error “Processing previous mail.”. I also cannot put items up on the trading post to sell, it replies with the error “Error attempting to sell.”

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Fropunk.4782

Fropunk.4782

I am also having issues with buying, placing orders and picking up earnings from my sales.

If I try and just buy an item, I get the “Sorry! Your order did not match any of the current listings.” message.

If I try and place an order, the button “place order” lights up when I mouse over, but nothing happens when I click.

Now for the one that is really frustrating, being able to sell items but having 0 earnings in the pick up tab. I can look through my transactions and see that I have in fact sold the items, but the money never goes to my pick up tab. I keep testing with really cheap items, just 1 qty and sell it to the highest buyer, hoping that it might be fixed.

It has been this way for me since the morning of 9/15/12. All three error started at the same time, and everything was flawless before this date.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Yoshiro.4159

i have the same issues

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kosaphia Raivien.5268

Kosaphia Raivien.5268

Just came across an ArenaNet Dev post about the Blank Trading Post screens…

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/arenanet-tracker/topic/234625-issues-with-the-trading-post-please-post-here-merged/

Hi,

Thanks to skagrin, I have a new solution for people who are unable to load the trading post. I’ve tested this on a Windows XP VM here to make sure it works, but haven’t done much.

The theory is that the root certs on your computers are not up to date. Follow these steps to update them:

1. Close the game client
2. Download and run http://download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/rootsupd.exe
3. You’ll probably have to click ‘run’ or ‘allow’ a couple times, but after that, nothing will appear. But that’s OK, your root certs have now been updated.
4. Open the game client and try to access the trading post

If you haven’t been able to load the trading post at all, try these steps. If this works for you, I’ll ask our customer service team to write up more formal documentation on this procedure.

I had the same problem for the past two days now. I did the above suggestion and now have the trading post selling screen available to me again. I will keep monitoring to make sure this worked, however I am hopeful this fixed my concerns. (BTW I am running Windows 7, not XP.)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Yoshiro.4159

still not working

in Black Lion Trading Co

gorgi.5928

Trading Post operates on a separate application, maybe it broke down?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Yoshiro.4159

i have no ideaa

in Black Lion Trading Co

Yoshiro.4159

im getting bug proccesing mail:

My in-game mail doesn’t allow me to send mail. Any time I attempt to send mail to anyone results in the error “Processing previous mail.”. I also cannot put items up on the trading post to sell, it replies with the error “Error attempting to sell.”

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: BigDan.3791

BigDan.3791

Is anyone having issues with guild influence items not building or being able to use them? also 2 of the members in my guild used the tome of influence just now, got the achievement saying got more than 1000 into the guild but it didnt show up in the guild. still says we have the same amount as before.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Murph.3120

Murph.3120

This is getting very tiring. I am still having the issue with the blank sell screen and the greyed out buy buttons.

For one gaming session, it all worked. I thought we finally had a fix. That was 3 or 4 days ago, and I haven’t been able to use the trading post since.

Get this fixed! The game sucks if you can’t trade or buy new equipment!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Murph.3120

Murph.3120

No responses from the developers since September 9, stating they will have a solution soon.

Please give us an update on the status of this bug.