Liadri alienates a lot of gw2 players

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Lue.6538

Lue.6538

I dont know if im the only one but im looking at videos (how to beat liadri) and i keep seeing red circles on the floor. When im fighting her i cant see a circle which its kinda difficult especially in phase 2.
Anyone got same prob or a fix smth?

This topic is for the individiuals who don’t actually attempt to learn the fight so I highly doubt that, but odds are you’ve disabled area of effect rings under gameplay options.

And to those struggling with the blind: Post-processing : None, under graphic settings completely removes that effect.

They did fix Adnul because he was also impossible to beat without luck / hp regen bug

Thats a load of asura dung, Adnul was beatable just fine, he was hard but definitly beatable.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Seyu.2981

Seyu.2981

Im so stupid ty Lue. I think i played like 1-2 months without red circles dont know how i manage that.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Aedil.1296

Aedil.1296

Worst update ever. All in my guilds are saying a normal player cannot do this, and I agree. Fortunatly Anet stated GW2 was for casual players….woooooot!?!?!?

a casual player will NEVER do this. most of hardcore games too are having serious problems.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Absconditus.6804

Absconditus.6804

The fight isn’t hard per say, the fight is actually pretty fine. The arena is not fine, that is the main problem with this Queen’s Gauntlet, and more so on Liadri. The arena design is some of the worst the game has implemented, especially when they know about their own camera limitations and the fights requiring awareness of your sorroundings on the field.

To design it like this, with a dome sorrounding the battle field, causing the camera to fairly constantly creep up and give you “NSFW” booty-screenshots, is just stupid. They should have been able to get that feedback from their testers, and this should have been resolved before this went live. The other problem with the arena is the flooring. It’s a “rusty red” (I think) grate flooring, making it pretty much impossible for people like myself, who are color weak and/or blind to even see red circles, they’re “invisible”. Again, this should have been possible to get feedback on from someone in their testing group, as they should have someone hired that can check for these things. Add to that the issue (I’ve been told) of red circles also being unreliable, since if you supposedly stand outside them near their edge, you still get hit. I have seen this issue elsewhere too, in content where I can actually see these red rings, so I’ll be inclined to believe my friends telling me this being the case here too. Someone probably mixed up the code long ago for what should be a red circle and what should be the area of damage.

I’ve beaten Liadri, but I wouldn’t say I’m done. I have the 8 orbs to throw at her before she is killed achievement left. This feels nearly impossible, even though I’m certain I will manage to complete it in the next couple days through some luck (as I can’t see circles, I need a little bit of luck). But I really don’t see why temporary content needs to be so super hard and elitist, that only a few can do it, hoorah, we’re the best, bow down to our excellence, we’re special “hardcore” snowflakes, look at me! Look at me I said! Why aren’t you giving me the attention I crave! Where you going? Hey.. hey, come back!

For permanent content, I would love these kinds of challenges, especially if it had been expanded upon with leaderboards for various things, like say remove the timer and have a leaderboard section dedicated to those that can stay alive the longest, those who can throw the most orbs at Liadri, those who can kill Liadri the fastest, etc. What irks me is the limited time nature of adding it in temporary content and/or making it re-occuring events that once in a while shows up, potentially with completely different achievements and rewards.

Sure, they’ve said Queen’s Gauntlet will re-appear in the future, but that doesn’t necessarily mean the same achievements will. Sure, achievements is not necessary, but nothing in a game is necessary. You don’t need to level up, you don’t need to gear up, you don’t need to play with others to enter a dungeon, you don’t need to this and that, here and there, but you still want to do so. I am one of the people playing to collect achievements, why should that be frowned upon more than someone playing the game for sPvP specifically, World vs. World or otherwise general PvE?

Vella Absconditus | Human Mesmer
Seafarer’s Rest

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

Worst update ever. All in my guilds are saying a normal player cannot do this, and I agree. Fortunatly Anet stated GW2 was for casual players….woooooot!?!?!?

a casual player will NEVER do this. most of hardcore games too are having serious problems.

That’s the way it should be.

Arenanet said themselves in the preview stream that this is SUPPOSED to be incredibly difficult, and not everyone is supposed to be able to complete it.

Fix the glaring camera issues, arena placement, visibility issues etc. but DO NOT make it easier.

This hard-mode content has its own separate achievement section, away from the main Jubilee section. You don’t have to do it, and you’re not expected to.

God forbid some difficult content comes along.

Now bring back UW and FoW.

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

What did you expect.. to stand next to Liadri and 100b her to get a free mini?

Actually that’s almost exactly what happens if you’re a Zerker warrior….

Fix the glaring camera issues, arena placement, visibility issues etc. but DO NOT make it easier.

This. I don’t mind it being a royal pain in terms of difficulty, but I’m sick of fighting the camera in this game. I dunno why ANet can’t learn when it comes to this topic…

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Chan.7015

Chan.7015

I almost rage quit this game.. i spent about nearly 80 token for this boss.
The nearest I get to her health is around 1/3 left and have seen all kind of guide for this.

Also, I’m a weekend player. Every weekend I try my best to play gw2 and I’m really kinda disappointed, almost same as the The Lost Shores event.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Venirto.4208

Venirto.4208

Liadri is not challenging, she’s just terribly designed.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Chewablesleeptablet.3185

I beat liadri, took over 40 tries and no liadri does NOT need to be nerfed.

Remember when games used to be hard? I know I cannot beat Light up the Darkness , but I am not gonna cry for a nerf just to get a couple of achievement points(which I have a lot of).

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Bambu.4270

Bambu.4270

No for nerf.. Yes for fix. Obstructed orbs? Terrible visibility?! Fix those and maybe this boss will actually be better and more enjoyable.

That’s progress. Hooray for progress!

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

liadri is fine its suppose to be a challenge the achievement is not for everyone. it toke me 3 days to finish it. If you don’t like it then don’t do it simple as that.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Shadow Dragon.9874

Shadow Dragon.9874

I am quite pleased how this boss has turned out but there are few things that bug me in the fight:

*Certain ranged attacks getting obstructed when trying to hit the rifts
*Time limit
*Camera issues

The mechanics are fine, it is still very challenging to learn the mechanics and to adapt to them to stay alive but so far my only issue has been the time limit. I almost get the boss down but then the time limit happens.

I’ve tried multiple playstyles and mostly it comes down to the fact that a lot of my damage output is being blocked by the clones. Oh well, guess I just got to keep on trying or read some guides

edit: and finally managed to get the minipet. Now for the 8 orbs challenge ^^ Still think the time limit should be revamped for this boss (at least a bit) and the bugs should be fixed.

(edited by Shadow Dragon.9874)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Bogy.2953

Bogy.2953

pretty sure they said this content was meant to be a challenge and you not getting achiv points or the mini wont affect your gameplay, if you want the rewards get good and get em if not just be a scrub n grind something else

in Queen's Jubilee

Bovinity.8610

Never fear, 99.999% of the game will still let you just AFK with autoattack on and “win”.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Gnashor.9287

Gnashor.9287

Is just a mini pet.Shouldn’t be so hard indeed.Whole queen’s jenna celebration patch is broke and full of bugs.As more people said why the hell they designed the arenas on the top of crown pavillion when it supposed they will be there alot of people doing the events for their achieves.Huge zergs on top of non stoping spawning mobs makes it worst playing circumstances even from wvw.Also the dome design of the arena and the camera issues + the fight mechanics makes it impossible to kill and also had the time to presure you.And not everyone has a mesmer that can run around and pantasms doing all the job for him.And so far I’ve seen a video that the mesmer was down and for 1 sec took the kill cause the phantasm killed liadri.On top of that we have the cosmic orbs too pulling us and we can kill them only with melee attacks.Thats great indeed and allways taking my hat off on tough fights that need skills.But this fight isn’t about skills or anything else.Is about luck,good computer,not so crowed server and to have a mesmer in your disposal.

If they designed the arenas as mini dungeons like the kiel/evon trials would have being alot better.And I am not saying to nerf the boss abilites just make it without bugs,in an open arena,with no time presure and no orbs spawning in p2.After all as I said it’s only an achieve granding you a mini pet that is account bound and its only for your self.You are not doing any hard quest chain or a hard dungeon path to get your legendary to brag about.So why the ridiculus difficulty and the unplayable circumastances?
I hope they will fix all the problems and fustration that liadri boss fight has.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: cocolu.7640

cocolu.7640

i’m probably among the large % who can’t complete this event, but you know what? That’s OK. I don’t feel like I have to or need to. I’d say just fix the bugs and leave it the way it is. It’s difficult for a reason, they can’t please everyone. Plus there are many more updates to come in the future. Good work Anet, I really like this update.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Avalarion.7542

Avalarion.7542

First of all it is suppossed to be hard and it has been stated several times that the guantlet will return, it is not limited time. All bosses can be done by all classes. I myself have done it al on the first day with my ele and i found it not hard, got liadri within 10 tries. I hardly experienced any rng, there is a clear pattern to it and you don’t even need dodge. Even if an orb surprises you, you can just use mistform or arcane shield (distortion if you use your mesmer).

The liadri slayer club thread has also several ele’s with their gear/traits posted.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

Go watch the twitch.tv preview. They said this is supposed to be hard, and not everyone is supposed to be able to complete it.

And it IS coming back, it’s confirmed in another thread.

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Ridley.3691

Ridley.3691

I can’t beat Liadri, but I don’t really care since I was able to see the rest of the bosses, get some achievements and have a bit of fun. The bugs are really annoying, as well as some other stuff I mentioned in other threads, but the difficulty of Liadri herself is on purpose, to give those who want a real challenge something for a change. If you can’t beat it, just accept it and move on, it’s only -one- fight in the entire game.

(edited by Ridley.3691)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Zaeon.3846

Zaeon.3846

Go watch the twitch.tv preview. They said this is supposed to be hard, and not everyone is supposed to be able to complete it.

I know it is coming back but as to whether the achievements and the mini will remain doable after the event is still unaddressed.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Thomassassinate.9370

Thomassassinate.9370

I gave up on liadri, the objective is easy i played a game where it had the same objectives as liadri avoid falling 1 shotters, and destroy 4 eletricity containers powering it except their wasnt an orb, the location was a dungeon not a bubble, and the other enemies didnt 1 shot you but they did attk you. Liadri is just broken, with a horrible location, horrible death waypointing, and 1 shot isnt a challenging mechanic imo same with the other game, only difference is you could have a team of 5 infact you NEEDED a team of 5, solo was insanely hard. And yes it favors professions people may say any profession can do it, that is true, but not every person with a horrible profession can do it.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: JayMack.8295

JayMack.8295

I know it is coming back but as to whether the achievements and the mini will remain doable after the event is still unaddressed.

It’s been confirmed the achievements will, too.

Queen’s Gauntlet will return, possibly as part of the activity rotation or even other events. In any case, you’ll be able to complete those achievements at a later date.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Reihert.1509

Reihert.1509

You know who else is alienated from this event?

People without internet.
GW2 alienate all those who can’t afford internet.

Stop alienation.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Korval.3751

Korval.3751

I agree with Zaeon.3846.

/signed

in Queen's Jubilee

Zaeon.3846

It’s been confirmed the achievements will, too.

Queen’s Gauntlet will return, possibly as part of the activity rotation or even other events. In any case, you’ll be able to complete those achievements at a later date.

Thanks, that is a relief to know! I will wait til they fix the poor camera pov then going to try again later.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Faowri.4159

Faowri.4159

As a casual player, based mainly on time available to play, I know that my chances of beating Liadri before the QG goes away this time are pretty slim. Knowing how difficult she is from player chatter makes me not too fussed about it, though. It’s not like you get a game-changing reward from beating her.

I’m all for making the game accessible, but I’d also say there needs to be very hard content available. I think it would be nice if it wasn’t time-limited, but that’s the only criticism I’d give. There are tough challenges in GW1 that I never did manage to beat, despite playing that game for 5 years. It’s okay. I survived.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: KingClash.3186

KingClash.3186

I agree that the camera is horrible but its still possible to do it on a max sized norn, some of the in-door-like jumping puzzles in the game is a different story.. XD

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Calae.1738

Calae.1738

Even for hardcore players the phase 2 depends largely on luck.

This statement is false.

There is some luck but; if you pay attention and get the timing right; it’s not luck at all. There are patterns; you’re just not looking for them or haven’t figured them out yet.

in Queen's Jubilee

Zaeon.3846

This statement is false.

There is some luck but; if you pay attention and get the timing right; it’s not luck at all.

It’s funny how you contradicted yourself with your post.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

This statement is false.

There is some luck but; if you pay attention and get the timing right; it’s not luck at all.

What i am fairly certain they were attempting to tell you is that your success isn’t fully luck dependent. Luck is a factor but how much of a factor it is depends on your movement and pattern recognition, thus saying if you recognize the pattern and make better spatial assessments and you will find the dependency on luck your completion has will be greatly diminished.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

All content is not aimed at all players. The players who want a PvE challenge have very little content aimed at them, especially in Living Story.

in Queen's Jubilee

Calae.1738

This statement is false.

What i am fairly certain they were attempting to tell you is that your success isn’t fully luck dependent. Luck is a factor but how much of a factor it is depends on your movement and pattern recognition, thus saying if you recognize the pattern and make better spatial assessments and you will find the dependency on luck your completion has will be greatly diminished.

Yes thank you.

The luck factor is actually dependent on the player. Players who don’t understand the patterns will find that there is some luck involved but; once you figure it out you’ll notice that there is no luck.

in Queen's Jubilee

Bovinity.8610

It’s really not as bad as people are making it out to be. It’s only been a few days, so people haven’t learned the fight yet. Once you learn it, it’s pretty simple. (Went back and one-shot it on my necro after beating it on my ranger.)

I bet there are a ton of Mini’s in Lion’s Arch by the end of the event. Just keep at it.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Florgknight.1589

Florgknight.1589

I beat it on a charr engi.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Vael Victus.2654

Vael Victus.2654

I’ve spent 40 minutes on Liadri. Yes, hard, and yes, not completable by everyone. I’m a formidable gamer. However, everything all together is just too much.

• costs tickets, repair, travel time back just to have the privilege to have a fight like:
    - make one mistake and you’re generally boned
    - visually difficult
    - what purpose are orbs?
    - can’t even throw crystal while moving
    - timed

Various game design flaws: it is essential to leave the game and go to a site to understand the fight, generally 1HKO are frustrating to the player and should be avoided, punishment for failure is both frustrating. (walking, paying, tickets)

Certainly, the shadows should not kill you; just slow you, so the player has control. I’m actually pretty surprised with the designers in charge of this fight. :o

(edited by Vael Victus.2654)

in Queen's Jubilee

Calae.1738

Punishment for failure makes the success taste that much sweeter. When you succeed it’ll feel like a real achievement.

Not like the ones where you whack a bunch of trees.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Kuzzi.2198

Kuzzi.2198

There are many hardcore players who have been waiting for harder content and now Anet finally gave us some (although we still need some hard Team content)

Please don’t take this away from us. Anet releases plenty of content for the casual players, so please don’t make them nerf the only challenging thing out so far.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Yes. Good and Bad players.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: FranzM.1298

FranzM.1298

They need to reduce the recharge of her dark rings on phase 2. When i used an Engineer using Adrenaline Implant, Speedy Kit + Invigorating Speed and Orrian Truffle and Meat Stew, i find myself still running out of dodge. They should also make the orbs kill the nearby vision of morality because it makes more sense that way. The crappy camera and obstructed orb with terrible spawn time is one thing but making phase 2 harder than phase one when you are usually at 50% health is very unrealistic. It seems like it is a matter of luck more than anything else.

Should i also include that you loose pretty much more than two silver everytime you die:

1.x for repair and 1.x for waypoint

That adds up fast.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Sawnic.6795

Sawnic.6795

So basically you want to be handed the mini.

Personally, I’m happy this is here. We need more events like this. Make the majority of the event easy and casual friendly, and make some aspect of it hard as kitten.

Whatever guild I’m repping today [tag]
Borlis Pass’ official male cheerleader
Commander by title: Sawnec the Mesmer

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

I have no issues with any of these bosses being very hard and a decent challenge.. I hated deadeye perma kill shotting me over and over until I worked him out.
The one thing that really makes the gauntlet poor imo, as is the case with pretty much every jump puzzle in GW2 is the extremely poor camera mechanics.
I’ve never played an MMO with so much camera collision and plain laughable view distances/zoom.

I would seriously like to finish tier 3 but I know that my luck isn’t that great no matter what my skill level is, even though the tactics are simple enough to beating her, but there isn’t any skill in avoiding something that simply cant be seen above…. except by chance.

ANET really have spoiled some decent openworld, dungeons, fracs and LS concepts with such a shoddy camera system, but yet still release content like this knowing full well it demonstrates how lame the camera is.

But content wise.. I like it, its good fun – even tho Liadri is destined to be the end of my journey in this current LS

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

So basically you want to be handed the mini.

Personally, I’m happy this is here. We need more events like this. Make the majority of the event easy and casual friendly, and make some aspect of it hard as kitten.

I agree 100%… but I don’t think its difficulty of the content that’s in question… at least not in my case…I love the fact this isn’t going to be achieved by all and likely myself included. I don’t mind admitting my own defeat when something is simply beyond my skill level.. But luck isn’t really what should be determining who gets a prize or not.. skill and the ability to work out a tactic to overcome the difficulty should be..

With this kind of shoddy camera system, no wonder there are players that have called on less honest tactics in order to overcome zoom issues in other areas of the game.. I would hate to think it would start to creep into this small scale content as well, but I could understand why it might.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Teniz.5249

Teniz.5249

Punishment for failure makes the success taste that much sweeter. When you succeed it’ll feel like a real achievement.

Not like the ones where you whack a bunch of trees.

Exactly! I play guild wars 2 since its release and enjoy playing but I was never really excited if i get loot or an achievement but this fight was epic!!!
After many try & fails I finally defeated her and my first reaction was to jump of my chair and yelling loud YES!! I never had such an reaction in an game ever so anet did a great job in my opinion

This was the first time in a game ever i was happy to achieved something and it is a good feeling!

I know the fight is tough but you just have to keep trying and for players like me, that tryed so hard to get this minipet its a slap in the face if anet is going to make it easier and if you still can’t beat her who the f cares that much about a minipet.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: LastDay.3524

LastDay.3524

There are Eles and Mesmers in my guild who got it in less than 20 tries.
As a Necro player with 2k hours acc total I’ve tried Liadri 160 times.
I came close to beating her a few times, but yeah it sure is difficult since Necros have no blocks, no invul and no vigor.

Then again there are a few Necros who got it in 5 or 6 tries on the Necro forums, so it’s clearly not impossible at all.

I’ve got bit of a hate/love relationship with this boss.

Benight[Edge]

(edited by LastDay.3524)

in Queen's Jubilee

Bovinity.8610

As a Necro player with 2k hours in I’ve tried Liadri 160 times.
I came close to beating her a few times, but yeah it sure is difficult since Necros have no blocks, no invul and no vigor.

Then again there are a few Necros who got it in 5 or 6 tries on the Necro forums, so it’s clearly not impossible at all.

Go full single target condition damage. She absolutely melts in Phase 2 like nothing, even with green gear. I actually did it on my first try with my necro (After doing it on my ranger, so I knew the pattern already.)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Sorin.4310

Sorin.4310

You should probably let them speak for themselves. For myself not being a hardcore player, my experience for this fight was that it was completely luck based on whether you get pulled at the wrong time or where the AoE happened to show up.

And then I learned the actual mechanics, instead of assuming it was just random, and realized the fight isn’t luck based really at all. Also, as others have said: Liadri wasn’t meant for everyone. Wasn’t it something like 5 out of only 50 or 60 alpha testers beat her? They wanted it to not be done by everyone. When you make content playable for everyone, you get CoF p1, and we sure as hell have enough of that. Getting the Liadri mini was supposed to be prestigious in the same sense rare skins are. No point if everyone can get it no problem.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Erasculio.2914

Erasculio.2914

But for now I think this content have alienated those who aren’t lucky/aren’t rich/don’t have as much free time who are still

I disagree. I think the GW2 reward system always alienates everyone you mentioned, but Liadri is the only thing in the game that alienates players who are lucky/rich/have a lot of free time, and for the first time rewards those with skill.

Many of the complaints about her, then, come from the players with a lot of luck/time/gold, who for the first time find themselves seeking a reward that doesn’t cater to them.

This is a sign that GW2 needs more content like Liadri, not that she’s bad content. Sure, the execution has not been perfect (camera issues), but I hope this is a sign of things to come.

i’m probably among the large % who can’t complete this event, but you know what? That’s OK. I don’t feel like I have to or need to. I’d say just fix the bugs and leave it the way it is. It’s difficult for a reason, they can’t please everyone. Plus there are many more updates to come in the future. Good work Anet, I really like this update.

Same here.

“I think that players are starting to mature past the point of wanting to be on that
treadmill, of being in that obvious pattern of every time I catch up you are going to
put another carrot in front of me” – Mike O’Brien right before Ascended weapons

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

It’s really not as bad as people are making it out to be. It’s only been a few days, so people haven’t learned the fight yet. Once you learn it, it’s pretty simple. (Went back and one-shot it on my necro after beating it on my ranger.)

I bet there are a ton of Mini’s in Lion’s Arch by the end of the event. Just keep at it.

More then likely, I feel people are greatly exaggerating how difficult the community as a whole finds this.

As it is I’ve seen plenty of people with the mini other then myself even outside of LA.

(edited by Celestina.2894)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Regardless of its actual difficulty, it’s still got some horrible flaws.
It needs to be instanced/put in it’s own zone. No need to put a battle that depends solely on absolute perfect timing into the most overpopulated zone in game. The ceiling and camera clash harder than the battle itself so removing that or something to fix it would be nice. The floor makes the rings hard to see, and running back constantly and waiting for your turn isn’t fun either.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

(edited by Doggie.3184)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: LastDay.3524

LastDay.3524

As a Necro player with 2k hours in I’ve tried Liadri 160 times.

Go full single target condition damage. She absolutely melts in Phase 2 like nothing, even with green gear. I actually did it on my first try with my necro (After doing it on my ranger, so I knew the pattern already.)

I don’t have a Rabid set, always hated full condi.
I’ve got Zerker/Knights mix, Soldiers set and Hybrid with Carrion+Rampager mixed.

Been trying it with the Hybrid one.
I tend to die at phase 1 half the time and when I do make it to phase 2 (and the game decides to pick an easy pattern for the red circles) I’m usually already at low health.

I’ve tried Spectral Grasp, I’ve tried Well of Darkness.
Used Locust Signet a lot and Lich and Plague some, too.

I don’t really know what I’m doing wrong.
Maybe my build is just awful for it, maybe my partial R/G colorblindness messes me up or maybe I try to rush it too much, afraid of running out of time.
I won’t give up yet, but it sure is trying my patience.

Benight[Edge]