in Match-ups

Posted by: Skoo.6439

Skoo.6439

How many times have you been reported?

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

Wait, are people complaining about the role playing server using emotes in the game? Isn’t that kinda the whole point of a role playing server?

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Skoo.6439

I made my first post tonight because of your reportable actions.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bleau.2469

Bleau.2469

Hey SoR, we should totally leave our bls the way they are for the rest of the week! Confuse the hell out of ppl.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

/facepalm

I can safely say there’s a first time for everything i guess.

Meega Kweesta

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prophet.1038

Prophet.1038

Anet, how can you do this to us? This match up is bs.

Oh TC <3, i missed you back in Yaks Bend days :P. http://youtu.be/PD2pt08VDoo?t=4m5s

Attachments:

Prophet Saladin
Rank 80 sPvP
Champion Phantom

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Skoo’s spamming is ridiculous…

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Skoo.6439

please elaborate

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

You wear blue so well, SoR.

TC wears green pretty well too!

Attachments:

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Skoo.6439

Anytime you want some intel…I live in upstate NY near Albany…PLEASE PM for the exact address. I would love to meet you to discuss game strategy.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

things just got creepy

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Skoo.6439

How is game stategy creepy? We can do it through PMs as well. I just want you to know that I’m willing to do it in person as well.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Skoo.6439

It’s just so much easier to solve problems in person. Pen and pencil. You know.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Deschain I.4623

I Deschain I.4623

Big LOL to the IRON commander and his two or three friends at our Garrison right now. Had tons of fun there alone and later with my friend, sadly our mesmer died right before the gate. Then the zerg came, but the time we spent there was awesome.

3rd player NA to reach Diamond Invader (WvW Rank 6445+) on 10/29/14.
Retired.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omnitek.3876

Omnitek.3876

Oh TC <3, i missed you back in Yaks Bend days :P. http://youtu.be/PD2pt08VDoo?t=4m5s

And then the Lord Commander heard the cries of the people. Being farmed over and over and took control, and everything was greened.

Then I attacked SoS and learned they have lots and lots of siege. Props to SoS for hitting green keep as well with the golems. You can’t beat the golem master at his own game!

For real, <3

A L T S
Skritt Happens

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

And then the Lord Commander heard the cries of the people. Being farmed over and over and took control, and everything was greened.

Then I attacked SoS and learned they have lots and lots of siege. Props to SoS for hitting green keep as well with the golems. You can’t beat the golem master at his own game!

For real, <3

I am not even trying here,just brought whatever golems we had tossed around.
The fact you lost 2 reinforced gates to an undermanned crew its an achievement of its own.
Oh and btw,did anyone ordered a ninja cap on sm?

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omnitek.3876

Omnitek.3876

For real, <3

The fact you lost 2 reinforced gates to an undermanned crew its an achievement of its own.

I took SM first, then responded. I knew of the golems before they touched outer. I also had 17 people when I wiped you. Food for thought.

A L T S
Skritt Happens

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

So I tabbed out on the road in SoS bl, and tabbed back in to find “Pink” was guarding me. Thanks guys, the roses were lovely, lol.

-Signed: The lonely thief

Haha, Stephen lol. And I can’t believe you guys scared Shaojack away. He’s so nice.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Dear TC,

/notroll

Good flip on SOR Garrison. Your timing and execution is 1st class. /salute.

I strongly suggest that TC and SOS do a 2v1 on SOR BL again tomorrow night. We have a influx of new militia in WvW and they need to be trained on scouting and comms. We believe that a baptism of fire is one of the best way to train. So I strongly suggest that TC’s best coordinated guilds pile into SOR BL before reset and bring your A game. SOR needs it.

FW

I love how you always put /notroll as a disclaimer before your posts. :P

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

For real, <3

I took SM first, then responded. I knew of the golems before they touched outer. I also had 17 people when I wiped you. Food for thought.

Aside of your dead guy on dirt outside sm screaming golems,i know sor has scouts.
Unless you are claiming that tsym now runs spies inside SoS,which i wouldnt put it past some people.
Also you didnt had 17 people when we broke into inner,you had a lot more.
Lets say i was drunk and your full inner was just my imagination,i still came with those golems and took two reinforced gates down while you capped a wooden sm.
How much supply was burned to repair and how much did that hindered the offencive capabilities of SoR in the process?
Try to think outside the box for once.

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sab.5291

Sab.5291

Nice to see SOS out and about and not just focusing on TC.

SOR for the last few days in EB has put everything against TC because they knew you guys would not attack them.
The game changes drastically when there are 3 teams playing. SOR’s 70 – 80 man map hoping zurg is useless. Yeah they will take over a few things but they will lose as many in the process.
It was nice to see SOS with some red towers in SOR’s third.

TC I know new content is out, but lets show we are not pushovers these last 2 days!!

I am the One and Only, Sab!
“STUN”
Find me in the front of the TC zurg

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

We have had to clean the matchup thread because there were a number of inappropriate posts. Please refarin from this behaviour in the future. If you suspect someone is breaking the forum CoC, please report them using the flag icon so the community team can deal with it.

Thanks for your understanding.
Please keep the discussion civil and constructive.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dementia.9543

Dementia.9543

This is why we can’t have nice things.

Onskii – 80 Asura Necromancer
Chillynipps – 80 Human Elementalist
[TSYM] – SOR
(Undefeated)

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

You wear blue so well, SoR.

I don’t wear blue.

Attachments:

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tad Sauce.3895

Tad Sauce.3895

I don’t wear blue.

But you do click your spells

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

To SoR, I don’t know if you guys are taking it easy on us and TC, but I think with transfers open again, you guys have one hell of a match coming up with BG. BG is currently trouncing JQ and DB and their points are nearly equal to yours even though you are fighting two very weak servers in comparison to JQ and DB(JQ especially). This morning BG was ticking 525 :O

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Hi everyone,

We have had to clean the matchup thread because there were a number of inappropriate posts. Please refarin from this behaviour in the future. If you suspect someone is breaking the forum CoC, please report them using the flag icon so the community team can deal with it.

Thanks for your understanding.
Please keep the discussion civil and constructive.

Um…

To be polite…

I think you missed a few!

NAGA|TC

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

To SoR, I don’t know if you guys are taking it easy on us and TC, but I think with transfers open again, you guys have one hell of a match coming up with BG. BG is currently trouncing JQ and DB and their points are nearly equal to yours even though you are fighting two very weak servers in comparison to JQ and DB(JQ especially). This morning BG was ticking 525 :O

DB and JQ had low turnout last night. At around midnight server time, we golem rushed and took both Lowlands and Overlook within 30 minutes of each other with minimal resistance (well JQ did put up a bit of a fight). I mean, that just doesn’t happen when you have normal numbers.

Anyways, I wouldn’t make too much of last night.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Good. We will see how good they are. Current matchup is unfair and i personally feel bad and apologize for the chaos caused by our presence in T2. T1 needs better competition, and we willing to bring it back.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeda.5209

Jeda.5209

Nice to see SOS out and about and not just focusing on TC.

SOR for the last few days in EB has put everything against TC because they knew you guys would not attack them.
The game changes drastically when there are 3 teams playing. SOR’s 70 – 80 man map hoping zurg is useless. Yeah they will take over a few things but they will lose as many in the process.
It was nice to see SOS with some red towers in SOR’s third.

TC I know new content is out, but lets show we are not pushovers these last 2 days!!

Guess it must be a matter of perspective. Couple days ago SOS takes a tower from SOR in EB and attacks SM and almost gets inside to lords room to get SoR to stop attacking TC keep and TC responds by spending the rest of the night sending people to camp pang while SoR is looking for revenge against us and hitting us hard.

Then yesterday while fighting in SOSBL we fighting SOR and notice that TC is taking all our camps and some towers and yet TCBL is painted green. So instead of attempting to take your BL back from SOR you attack us? Interesting….

Sorry we don’t have the population like you guys have and pretty much never have a queue on any map.

Sea of Sorrows

(Bronze Soldier)

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

Then yesterday while fighting in SOSBL we fighting SOR and notice that TC is taking all our camps and some towers and yet TCBL is painted green. So instead of attempting to take your BL back from SOR you attack us? Interesting….

To be fair, those kind of things have happened all week, even LAST week against FA/TC… weaker target is the primary target. Why would they take back home BL when a zerg of 50 SoR are there when they can fight 15 SoS and reset everything with little to no defenders?

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

GVG with NyS. Classy players. Very nice.

Though, I didn’t expect the MOB behind to start killing everyone. That, I’m disappointed with the SOR militia.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

Sounds great, WvW is always more fun when you’re fighting the uphill battle.
Grats to BG, Now we just need to get some xfers into JQ and get our fun match back.

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

I think being the underdog suits SOR better than the reigning champ, having a goal to strive for is more motivating than fighting to keep a crown that gives no perks imo.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

I think being the underdog suits SOR better than the reigning champ, having a goal to strive for is more motivating than fighting to keep a crown that gives no perks imo.

This is a similarity with TC. We’ve always come out of the woodwork when we were “Red.” It’s easy to get bored or burned out when you’re “Green.”

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

I don’t wear blue.

But you do click your spells

I click my heels too, just about anything to make it happen…

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

This is a similarity with TC. We’ve always come out of the woodwork when we were “Red.” It’s easy to get bored or burned out when you’re “Green.”

This is true for “SoS 2.0” before the exodus. Being green in T1 for 2 months has left us unmotivated. I’m glad we are out of T1 even if it costs us 13 guilds.

Edit: Sorry SoR for stealing ratings away from you! BG is now ahead of you in 2 points ratings.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

(edited by Aieo.2815)

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: capmasterflash.5690

capmasterflash.5690

Fight Club going on right now.

PM me in game @ mynameisred

[MU]- my name is red
Asura Thief/Ele
HoD

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Edit: Sorry SoR for stealing ratings away from you! BG is now ahead of you in 2 points ratings.

Those of us in EB made the decision to let the LA Commanders worry about PPT we were looking for some good fights.

It was nice to see SOS out in force this morning. TC we had some fun fights with you as well.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caedus.6571

Caedus.6571

Nah, we’ll be fine. Give it a few weeks and those transfers will wilt away. #Blackhole

Tarnished Coast WvW

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

Those of us in EB made the decision to let the LA Commanders worry about PPT we were looking for some good fights.

It was nice to see SOS out in force this morning. TC we had some fun fights with you as well.

Saw you guys ticking over 300 for a while there.

Also saw that you got that high by taking all your BL stuff back and then taking over half of SoR’s BL. You pretty much left TC alone.

/respect

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Nothing to be sorry about IMO. Anyone with even an ounce of sense knows that ranking in this case holds little meaning right now. No matter what the Glicko ratings say at the end of this week, SoR is still the #1 ranked NA server until the day comes that another server beats them heads up.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

We really shouldn’t be making any guesswork here. SOR vs BG will be a good mach. Who will win? We’ll only know when it happens or if it will happen at all.

^,.,^

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Yeah the new Ratings need to be approached like Pro Golf or Tennis – just because a Server might move into the #1 Ranking because of the formula it doesn’t change who is the “best” Server and head-to-head matchups will straighten that out.

NAGA|TC

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

I don’t think anyone on SoR’s assumes anything, BG will be a great fight I’m sure and with all their new transfers, it’s anyone’s fight.

As for glicko and position, no one on SoR cares what rank we are, we just love good fights and tbh we perform better when we are the underdog. I think it’s fair to say most Rallians love the grind to fight against odds more than anything else.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

I don’t think anyone on SoR’s assumes anything, BG will be a great fight I’m sure and with all their new transfers, it’s anyone’s fight.

BG got new transfers since we parted ways? Just curious since most of the BG players don’t know about those.

Blackgate Engineer

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

BG got new transfers since we parted ways? Just curious since most of the BG players don’t know about those.

Well, BT and VK transferred there from FA. I’m sure most of them just got there this week since the cap was raised. Not sure about any other guilds.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

They got a SEA guild from KN, XF or whatever. And now with HB making a comeback, they will have just as much EURO if not more EURO than SoR. BT and VK also finished transferring over.

It’s anyone’s game, BG definitely has the population edge over anyone else though.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

HB is back? I remember them back in T1 days where they stack tightly together as a ball and roll over unorganized SoS pugs during EU prime. Interesting fellas if you ask me! That was until VoTF and RG came to T1NA and HB primarily focus on pvdooring for BG PPT. Intentions? I think it’s to keep BG in T1.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

(edited by Aieo.2815)