Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/03/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Bad Cuddles, I was about to do my first one of the day. :c

and now…

YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL! :P

Don’t worry, I’m going to work in like 10 minutes, You can post all the score updates!
Just don’t forget me when your famous…
salutes one of the LOVE commanders

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Then there is the issue. You think I am complaining about it, but I am not. Some of the BG forum trolls made a big deal out of it, so it seemed to be an issue for them.

You are so full of BS. There is no way JQ is even stacked at all when compared to BG.

Just realized I was wasting my time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Then there is the issue. You think I am complaining about it, but I am not. Some of the BG forum trolls made a big deal out of it, so it seemed to be an issue for them.

You are so full of BS. There is no way JQ is even stacked at all when compared to BG.

Just realized I was wasting my time.

Bye then.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

SF 15 > The BG force on SoR BL LOL omg

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Farer.7425

Farer.7425

all T1 server did absorb other server’s guilds. like this.
JQ – PRX (WARD), SBI (SF, CRNG, Rage, TRB), CD (Val, EDMW, Aggr)
BG – SOS (MERC, ND, AOI), KN (RISE, KO, RUN, WM, Meow)
SOR – SOS (TSYM, AFS, OCX), SBI (NYS, SAHP, and some NA guilds)
It is not a problem with a particular server. let’s stop blame such this.

but we need to match the coverage. I think SoR need SEA guild. That’s enough.
Instead, you’ve got a lot to NA Guild. so you can cover late EU ~ early OC.

BG has EU guild such HB, RK. but they are small guild. just has number 10ish. (HB is smaller than before). JQ has EM, OBL, Rest. yeah but they are small PvX guild. SOR has brazil alliinace and lot of NA guild. some of them can be play this time.
EU time isn’t serious match coverage. I mean about balance. recently scores becuase BG’s SEA did burst their playtime. This is temporary. other server is able to do so.
so I hope EU guild go to evenly each server.

PS. Sorry, english is not my first language. need your understanding.

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

What? Thanks for all the bags at the tower SF + JQ map zerg.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sleepyy.1598

Sleepyy.1598

Score update with pro paint skills for those at work.

awww is your ego unable to accept that BG beat you?

It is stupid to keep labeling Blackgate as ‘Blackgate+ Sea of Sorrow + Kaineng’.
Your narcissism " awww it took 3 servers combined to beat JQ " won’t help you at all.

Do i need to remind you that JQ receive a lot of guilds from other servers at the end of free transfer as well? even FOO wasn’t a native JQ guild, , and yet a lot of JQQers are perfectly fine with it, what a bunch hypocrites.

You guys lose the match because of laziness, JQ had 15k lead, you guys decided to not show up and then give up when you still had the chance.

stop finding excuses and start fighting.

You seem mad. Ive yet to see you once in WvW frudoo and your on JQ so why don’t you take your own advice? Also, JQ did receive quite a few guilds, I wasn’t very happy with the Euro stacking, but we did not recruit entire servers.

entire server? is MERC equal to entire SoS? is WM equal to entire Kaineng?

So you think the only guild that left SOS and went to BG was MERC? Apparently you don’t know much about the topic your talking about. There were 10 major guilds that left SOS and went to BG and a few small ones. As for WM, yes they pretty much are all of Kaineng. They went from bottom tier to second tier purely because of WM.

Once again, the exaggeration of guilds.

Someone should post a list of all the guilds that transferred to jq. Think there were over 25 of them.

Only a few guilds from SOS went to BG and a few have already transferred off.
JQ is still the most stacked server by quite a bit

Also please list the 10 major guilds who went to BG from SOS

You are so full of BS. There is no way JQ is even stacked at all when compared to BG. You are right about the guilds though, a few of them did transfer, the ones from SOS anyways.

Just to point out here, most of my kitten was from SOR and the double teaming they have been doing. I didn’t really care that much about the fact that BG is the most stacked server I have ever personally seen, but your BG forum warriors jumped in. And tbh I don’t really care about BG being stacked, it happens its the way WvW is designed to work so I work with it. But don’t be denying the fact that BG is the most stacked server in recent history. Its yours so wear it.

I beg your pardon?

Before the end of free transfers, the competition and coverage between Jade Quarry and Sea of Sorrows was tight, the 3rd tier 1 server could even produce a 3 way competition in some weeks. Each server could cover 2 timezones out of 3 timezones, having 1 blindspot which was counter balanced the other servers.

When the end of free transfers was announced, almost every single guild from any lower, middle or higher tiered server that was looking to transfer to tier 1, joined Jade Quarry.
Effectively doubling or tripling the active WvW population of the server. The rest of the competition didn’t receive much in comparison, 1 or 2 guilds here and there, but nothing like the 30+ guilds that transferred to JQ.

The end result was Jade Quarry completely smashing tier 1 without a contest for 3 months. When Jade Quarry tried they would beat the other servers with winning margins of 100k-200k+, when JQ has taken it easy and gone casual they’ve still been winning by 50-100k points. Jade Quarry is the most anti competitive and stacked server in Guild Wars 2 history.

The Blackgate you see now is a knee jerk reaction to keep up with Jade Quarry. Jade Quarry created this.

The sad part is that a lot of people predicted this 4 months ago and warned how this would damage the competition before it was too late, yet it fell upon deaf ears and JQ received another 20 guilds.

Personally I don’t care who wins. But I hate this whole super server stacking business, it’s damaging to WvW and it kills the competition. It’s good that JQ finally has an opponent to compete against now, but I’d rather have 3 way fights 24/7, where any tier 1 server can win it on the final day.

But please don’t go on claiming that JQ isn’t stacked, just please! LOL

- These are the opinions of my own, and not that of an entire guild or a server

As much as I hate BG, Cirus my good friend is actually right and JQ deserve this, although I’d say it was around 15-20 guilds.

SoS/JQ/SBI days were the most even t1 matchups.
JQ ruined competition. Forced others to try and get as stacked if they even wanted to compete which now = massive difference in t1 and t2 which = goodbye variety of competition.

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Minoru.1237

Minoru.1237

all T1 server did absorb other server’s guilds. like this.
JQ – PRX (WARD), SBI (SF, CRNG, Rage, TRB), CD (Val, EDMW, Aggr)
BG – SOS (MERC, ND, AOI), KN (RISE, KO, RUN, WM, Meow)
SOR – SOS (TSYM, AFS, OCX), SBI (NYS, SAHP, and some NA guilds)
It is not a problem with a particular server. let’s stop blame such this.

but we need to match the coverage. I think SoR need SEA guild. That’s enough.
Instead, you’ve got a lot to NA Guild. so you can cover late EU ~ early OC.

BG has EU guild such HB, RK. but they are small guild. just has number 10ish. (HB is smaller than before). JQ has EM, OBL, Rest. yeah but they are small PvX guild. SOR has brazil alliinace and lot of NA guild. some of them can be play this time.
EU time isn’t serious match coverage. I mean about balance. recently scores becuase BG’s SEA did burst their playtime. This is temporary. other server is able to do so.
so I hope EU guild go to evenly each server.

PS. Sorry, english is not my first language. need your understanding.

PRX, CRNG, Rage, Val, Yaki, TRB, FoO ect. no longer play WvW in large, organized numbers. That’s the problem with the recent turnout of JQ guilds, and that’s ok. While these guilds still reside on JQ—I haven’t heard of any transferring—many of their members have moved on to other games or activities, such as PvE, that they are more interested in. You can’t be number 1 forever. We still have HzH, Ward, SF, and AoS, among others, and I know many enjoy being the underdog once again. It gives us something to fight for. Unfortunately, we aren’t able to give the current roster of BG the round the clock fight of JQ in its prime, but we will give you our best. That’s all we can do.

(edited by Minoru.1237)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mussolini.3490

Mussolini.3490

hm? I do recall a 10+ rush to the trebs who ended in slaughter. Yeah we did wipe half of our force when we tried to push the tower with all those AC’s. But you can’t even compare.

And then, there is bay… (:

[DI] Divide Et Impera
Jade Quarry
Calígula Severus

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

@Sleepy

By the same token, your saying “JQ ruined the competition” but the means in which they did it was by “stacking a server”. But the thing is, this was the case that certain guilds did this. Not the entire server. I personally never stacked the server. Entire groups/organizations/guilds did. So considering myself a part of JQ, why do I “deserve it”. And keeping in mind those “stacking guilds” have moved on. Id agree if you said that guilds ruined the competition, but its not JQs fault. The real leaders at JQ have been saying for a long time, go away we are full (so to speak). The players with integrity and aren’t there “to ruin the competition” still reside in JQ and they are the ones who get labelled with the “you deserve it”? I don’t think thats fair. The ones who still represent JQ are the ones who want real competition.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

The fact is that WvW is an absolutely terribly designed gamemode and that is the source of all problems.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CRO.7658

CRO.7658

@Sleepy

The real leaders at JQ have been saying for a long time, go away we are full (so to speak). .

Pity your more vocal leaders were still trying to recruit guilds 2 months after you have been dominating T1 by +100K.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

To SoR: I think its time to kick JQ out of first tier, they have been there too long and so many bandwaggoners have joined them. Lets teach them a lesson, by pushing them under dragonbrand, and finally, we won’t have these forum warriors in the thread.
At least SoR accept losing without sulking on the forums.

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Now SoR and JQ will team up to kick us out!

Wouldn’t mind. Need different faces. Plus I miss fighting TC in EB JP. (Btw no one’s ever in there anymore… wierd)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ultra Hades.4691

Ultra Hades.4691

Great job to all who helped dethrone JQ from #1, two weeks in a row.

[WL] Kin Bear

in Match-ups

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

To SoR: I think its time to kick JQ out of first tier, they have been there too long and so many bandwaggoners have joined them. Lets teach them a lesson, by pushing them under dragonbrand, and finally, we won’t have these forum warriors in the thread.

Can you show me where every JQ poster is sulking? You speak of teaching lessons, let me give you one. Once you take a step back and realize that a fraction of posters from each server don’t represent the views of the server as a whole you’ll be worthy of holding a conversation with. While there is a selection of posters from JQ QQing and saying nonsense like usual theres a large amount of BG chest thumping in here. BG as a server has a right to be happy for winning twice in a row. Congrats from one wvw’er to another. But to act as stupidly as some have and especially with the crap you spew you portray your server in a negative manner.

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

You do realize a prominent member of your guild began trolling both JQ and SoR at the same time and we are the forum warriors? Pot meet kettle kind sir.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Gratz to BG people you roxx keep it on long run ! And SoR fight to get rank 2 in T1 you have the chance to beat JQ now so get them before DB push to T1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sazaw.1347

sazaw.1347

Gratz to BG people you roxx keep it on long run ! And SoR fight to get rank 2 in T1 you have the chance to beat JQ now so get them before DB push to T1.

ha ha ha ha…. you’ve made my day

Wrath T – Asura Necro | Don Hohenheim – Norn Guard | Bellcroxx – Human Mesmer
[DKJ] – Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Congrats BG, JQ and SoR on being 1-2 and 3 in GW2 NA this week. Fight it out to the finish and start again at reset.

Good luck all.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Whats with all these calls all of a sudden from BG to “kick Jade Quarry out T1” you do know that JQ and SoR are the only 2 servers who will even come close to giving a fun and somewhat balanced T1 fight.

Unless your not looking for fights, just a easy ride to remain in T1 1st… o.O

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Whats with all these calls all of a sudden from BG to “kick Jade Quarry out T1” you do know that JQ and SoR are the only 2 servers who will even come close to giving a fun and somewhat balanced T1 fight.

1 guy equals “all these calls”. Gotcha

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

You do realize a prominent member of your guild began trolling both JQ and SoR at the same time and we are the forum warriors? Pot meet kettle kind sir.

You better stop it, you’re crying and a bandwagoner because you’re from the quarry! Stop that sulking!

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

You better stop it, you’re crying and a bandwagoner because you’re from the quarry! Stop that sulking!

Got me I have transferred to every server that was up and coming! I should just uninstall now!

in Match-ups

Get out of SM SoR, you’re drunk.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Get out of SM SoR, you’re drunk.

Its ashame TW isn’t on to take it in style like we did earlier, and the night before… and the night before that.

NONE CAN TAKE FORTRESS HILL!

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

(edited by Ascii.9726)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Yeah, if i have to choose, I’d rather have JQ than SoR in T1. I think most BG think so too. Plus without JQ, our Oceanic/SEA guilds will get bored soon:)

Blackgate Engineer

(edited by Reslinal.2359)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Pot meet kettle kind sir.

Aha!
I’ve seen pot posting for months now. I wondered where his partner in crime was!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

12:57 am PST score update….not sure whats going on here..

Attachments:

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Much more balanced tick tonight. Having fun whoring all the siege in EBG.

(edited by UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420)

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

Aha!
I’ve seen pot posting for months now. I wondered where his partner in crime was!

Well played well played!

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Clearly Choo is a bunch of PvE carebears!

in Match-ups

Posted by: HayJulay.5207

HayJulay.5207

Mine is the best.

[Choo] Juliet Jubilee
SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ryan.3915

ryan.3915

Had fun in BG BL last night. Zerg vs Zerg vs Zerg at the ruins. That was just crazy!

Blaine Warbler, Thief
EDMW, Jade Quarry.
I still love Crystal Dessert tho.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

Although the topic is filled with flames, good work to all its a pretty close week, SoR tried very hard to get 2nd place and weren’t far off it, JQ pushed alot as well, but we clearly outnumber them.

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Aha!

Basically was like this. http://replygif.net/i/743

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

awww 2 weeks in T2 and you DB folks already developed the super big ego of T1…

is cult of noodle’s super big ego and big mouth contagious?

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

(edited by Kript.3291)

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

I don’t think it’s from BG..i think it’s from DB…
they have been doing some serious recruiting in JQ’s Lion Arch…

I think they are serious man, BG and SoR you guys better watch out
and JQ, please start fighting so we don’t have to see rawnoodle self-promoting himself again in the future T1 thread.

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

Frudoo’s score update, with professional commentary.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Taldek.6105

Taldek.6105

Bay

Attachments:

Blackgate – [KnT]

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

and JQ, please start fighting so we don’t have to see rawnoodle self-promoting himself again in the future T1 thread.

I thought it was quite strange to come to JQ LA trying to recruit it seems like poor sportsmanship to me honestly. It’s not the first time I’ve seen someone do it but it’s the first time in quite some time.

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Bay

Fine I’ll be MORE specific. The time about 15 to 15 SF were at inner south bay and wiped like 4x our numbers when they pushed out and then almost pulled it off again meeting the respawners on the way out. :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Taldek.6105

Taldek.6105

Bay

Fine I’ll be MORE specific. The time about 15 to 15 SF were at inner south bay and wiped like 4x our numbers when they pushed out and then almost pulled it off again meeting the respawners on the way out. :P

It is quite clear we exist in different realities; may I borrow your eyes kind sir?

Blackgate – [KnT]

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

I thought it was quite strange to come to JQ LA trying to recruit it seems like poor sportsmanship to me honestly. It’s not the first time I’ve seen someone do it but it’s the first time in quite some time.

not me, i never tried to recruit for BG… i usually try to say something outrageous, like
“EMP, you need to beg rawnoodles to come back, you guys are worse without his big ego and big mouth.” and watch people’s reaction.

it’s not the same thing is it? 0.0

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Now suddenly " BG is stacked" becomes a issue for JQ?

again, stop finding excuses and fight..

Don’t worry, we had a certain BG poster saying SoR was stacked before he took a vacation from the boards again.

Laughable stuff right there….

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Although the topic is filled with flames, good work to all its a pretty close week, SoR tried very hard to get 2nd place and weren’t far off it, JQ pushed alot as well, but we clearly outnumber them.

Nah we didn’t try any harder than we do every week. Our limitations have never been about effort, it has always been about lack of coverage. Fortunately we have had quality guilds that have slowly trickled in over time, but we still have a ways to go on gathering numbers before we have a realistic chance at first.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

With my friends adorable asura! <3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

All aboard the Dragonbrandwagon! Woo woo!

Attachments:

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

I just think the saddest part of this whole mess is how BG gets an influx just as FOO breaks up. I would really have loved to see two big servers collide.