Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/03/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

cuddlestrike

reported for spamming cure asura picture

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

In order for us to even get to tier 1…one of you 3 will have to drop. Which one will it be?

We are in no hurry

[Agg] ression

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

cuddlestrike

NO!

Cause you spin me right round baby right now!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

cuddlestrike

NO!

Like a record, baby?

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

cuddlestrike

NO!

Like a record, baby?

AWWWWWWWW YEAH BABY!

It’s karaoke time! :P

Bring it guys! This is clearly how WvWvW works!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

ALSO

KARAOKE TIME WITH MERC

Cause I said Heeeeeeeeeeeeey yeeeeeeeeah yeah yeah!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

In order for us to even get to tier 1…one of you 3 will have to drop. Which one will it be?

We are in no hurry

awww come here to smack talk already?

score update with Frudoo’s professional commentary, ignore Cuddlestrike’s cute picture.

good on you JQ, for bringing the match back, next time try doing it in the middle of the week. This is how T1 suppose to be.

Attachments:

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

ALSO

KARAOKE TIME WITH MERC

ewww pve scrubs

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

We are in no hurry

score update with Frudoo’s professional commentary, ignore Cuddlestrike’s cute picture.

good on you JQ, for bringing the match back, next time try doing it in the middle of the week. This is how T1 suppose to be.

CUTE?!

IT WAS SUPER INTENSE!

Merc dance and karaoke night! Bring it guys! We’ll defeat you with songs of awesome! And other kitten stuff!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

We are in no hurry

I just hope this is fellow quarrians coming back and not simply BG coasting to the finish line. We need this revival across all time zones.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

We are in no hurry

I just hope this is fellow quarrians coming back and not simply BG coasting to the finish line. We need this revival across all time zones.

BG is coasting lol. We already won this match.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

bg having fun camping the 4 ppl on your map at spawn with a zerg?

Accusations that BG was involed in spawn camping or 2v1 are not allowed this week.

Need I remind you how the week started-off?:

http://youtu.be/TdzBcudYH00

That had nothing to do with JQ and the everything to do with Rise.
That tower was gone either way you cut it. They had it for all of 1 tick lol

Lol, I’m not sure what you’re getting at, but its all good! I thought it was amusing at the time, and perhaps even more so now given the way the week has played-out so far.

I know it’s a bit after the fact, but this is the first time since our discussion that I’ve been at my PC. This is the part of that whole 1v2 you didn’t see.

’S also how you post a gamevid on teh toobie

Caution: Sensitive ears, turn down the volume

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

We are in no hurry

There are alot of uncertainties there and alot of things can happen… you might even implode before that happens.
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

We are in no hurry

It’s like never enough that you win, they have to know that you’ve won.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

We are in no hurry

I never looked at it that way, thanks for your input.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

SF 15 > The BG force on SoR BL LOL omg

What? Thanks for all the bags at the tower SF + JQ map zerg.

Bay

Fine I’ll be MORE specific. The time about 15 to 15 SF were at inner south bay and wiped like 4x our numbers when they pushed out and then almost pulled it off again meeting the respawners on the way out. :P

I’ll explain mechanics… It’s funny because there obviously was more than 15 SF, we broke our team off from the other commander when we had too many in one spot, and yes we did wipe a ton of ppl inside of bay, did a medivac for anyone downed, got outside of the doors and died to elevendy billion after the huge fight inside of Bay. Shini, me thinks ppl don’t understand your sarcasm…

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

Why is waha’s team still carrying JQ? It’s obvious JQ has become a PvE server and SoR still fights for PPT in NA primetime regardless of score.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

(edited by Aieo.2815)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bashido.8694

Bashido.8694

Haha the usual JQ spawn camping in EB while SoR attempts to take our keep. Thanks for all the lootbags JQ & SoR

Man it must be tough fighting against doors. Now if you did something during NA prime that would be worth mentioning. Sadly your really only skilled VS door =(

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score update with my little buddy.

+ 1

WICKED WITCH!

Pictures of you! Pictures of me!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

ALSO

KARAOKE TIME WITH MERC

ewww pve scrubs

I sir do agree, we do too much PvE – try telling people not to touch the worm in the BL’s, just try it.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Why is waha’s team still carrying JQ? It’s obvious JQ has become a PvE server and SoR still fights for PPT in NA primetime regardless of score.

It’s not even 10:00 AM cst in NA. I believe your definition of primetime is a little off skew. Besides it’s reset night, and as it stands now the standings are not gonna change so peeps are gonna take a break before the inevitable mass rush happens later this evening.

Good try tho man! Taa Taa!!

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

ALSO

KARAOKE TIME WITH MERC

ewww pve scrubs

I sir do agree, we do too much PvE – try telling people not to touch the worm in the BL’s, just try it.

But tarkus

SO MUCH INC THEY’RE EVERYWHERE

ABORT ABORT ABORT!

Why you no save us?! WhhhhhhhhhhhhHhHHhHHhhhy!

Also, karaoke, I know you feel saddened that we aint spamming map chat with lyrics! Don’t lie to yourself :P
You wanted to be serenaded dangit

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

It’s not even 10:00 AM cst in NA. I believe your definition of primetime is a little off skew. Besides it’s reset night, and as it stands now the standings are not gonna change so peeps are gonna take a break before the inevitable mass rush happens later this evening.

Good try tho man! Taa Taa!!

I thought I was talking about NA prime and not asian prime.

Checks page 21

Yup SoR NA ticks at 335 PPT while JQ NA seems a bit lax on the PPT department.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Whats with all these calls all of a sudden from BG to “kick Jade Quarry out T1” you do know that JQ and SoR are the only 2 servers who will even come close to giving a fun and somewhat balanced T1 fight.

Unless your not looking for fights, just a easy ride to remain in T1 1st… o.O

I don’t think it’s from BG..i think it’s from DB…
they have been doing some serious recruiting in JQ’s Lion Arch…

I think they are serious man, BG and SoR you guys better watch out
and JQ, please start fighting so we don’t have to see rawnoodle self-promoting himself again in the future T1 thread.

I thought it was quite strange to come to JQ LA trying to recruit it seems like poor sportsmanship to me honestly. It’s not the first time I’ve seen someone do it but it’s the first time in quite some time.

not me, i never tried to recruit for BG… i usually try to say something outrageous, like
“EMP, you need to beg rawnoodles to come back, you guys are worse without his big ego and big mouth.” and watch people’s reaction.

it’s not the same thing is it? 0.0

Oh no wasn’t really talking about that just saying in general. You make LA entertaining though that’s for sure haha.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

ALSO

KARAOKE TIME WITH MERC

ewww pve scrubs

But tarkus

ABORT ABORT ABORT!

Also, karaoke, I know you feel saddened that we aint spamming map chat with lyrics! Don’t lie to yourself :P

Go home cuddles, you’re drunk. Hey hey, I totally would join in, but that whole lack of a router thing kinda screws that up until sunday.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: aldwid.7548

aldwid.7548

Score update with my little buddy.
Edit: Keep it classy DC.

What’s that? I was there but didn’t realize someone actually got through

in Match-ups

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

Gratz to BG people you roxx keep it on long run ! And SoR fight to get rank 2 in T1 you have the chance to beat JQ now so get them before DB push to T1.

awww 2 weeks in T2 and you DB folks already developed the super big ego of T1…

is cult of noodle’s super big ego and big mouth contagious?

Maybe, a few but please do not say all. Love how people make judgements on server they have never even met in battle. Wait a month and the dragons might be in T1… There is no rush for us as you can see by our slow progression up the tiers… We are nothing like a bandwagon, yet.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

Gratz to BG people you roxx keep it on long run ! And SoR fight to get rank 2 in T1 you have the chance to beat JQ now so get them before DB push to T1.

Maybe, a few but please do not say all. Love how people make judgements on server they have never even met in battle. Wait a month and the dragons might be in T1… There is no rush for us as you can see by our slow progression up the tiers… We are nothing like a bandwagon, yet.

The slow progression you speak of is due to glicko not by choice just saying lol. And multiple guilds coming to JQ LA to recruit is low you seem respectable I would talk to them about it personally as it reflects badly on the server as a whole.

in Match-ups

lani.7431

The slow progression you speak of is due to glicko not by choice just saying lol. And multiple guilds coming to JQ LA to recruit is low you seem respectable I would talk to them about it personally as it reflects badly on the server as a whole.

Wow … Go look at millennium again under Dragonbrand … LOL. We sat in most tier we went through for more than one week often times not even winning that tier… So this due to glicko thing is just laughable..

As for recruiting I suggest you send mail or message these guilds leader directly with screenshot of this occurring. Though it might just be trolls trying to start something…. Just don’t feed it.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

(edited by lani.7431)

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

ALSO

KARAOKE TIME WITH MERC

ewww pve scrubs

But tarkus

ABORT ABORT ABORT!

Go home cuddles, you’re drunk. Hey hey, I totally would join in, but that whole lack of a router thing kinda screws that up until sunday.

Yeah that sucks Tarkus! I can’t just go into your channel yelling about incoming and to save me

I’m heartbroken to say the least! Get your kitten router back! And i’m not drunk! Just a bit tipsy! You’re missing Karps singing though LOL

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

Wow … Go look at millennium again under Dragonbrand … LOL. We sat in most tier we went through for more than one week often times not even winning that tier… So this due to glicko thing is just laughable..

As for recruiting I suggest you send mail or message these guilds leader directly with screenshot of this occurring. Though it might just be trolls trying to start something…. Just don’t feed it.

Your recent climb towards Tier 1 I should say. Once you reached tier 2 the remainder will be slow because of glicko not because of the players on the server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

You do know how GLICKO works right? Because of how you guys are winning you are going to be required to win by more every week to maintain your rating gains otherwise starting next week you will gain around 15-20 then after that you will LOSE rating for not increasing how much you win by. To be honest, if DB wanted to get into T1 faster you messed up. You should have won the first week, taken your 70, won the 2nd week taken you 50, then LOST this week to lose around 30, then won next week to win back 70 for a net gain of 40 instead of 30, then won the week after for another gain of 40. Which would have brought you to 80, and then you grind out the last 30 ELO. As things stand now, you will hit glass ceiling next week and then you will be in T2 for a long time now unless one of the T1 servers implodes(if you want to history see BG v SoR v IOJ, where BG sat in T2 for 11 weeks until SBI imploded).

And it’s obvious if your server is recruiting from JQ’s LA, you are trying to accelerate that servers downfall, which is pretty low, you guys should try to win on your own not create dissension within an existing server for your own gains.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

lani.7431

You do know how GLICKO works right? Because of how you guys are winning you are going to be required to win by more every week to maintain your rating gains otherwise starting next week you will gain around 15-20 then after that you will LOSE rating for not increasing how much you win by. To be honest, if DB wanted to get into T1 faster you messed up. You should have won the first week, taken your 70, won the 2nd week taken you 50, then LOST this week to lose around 30, then won next week to win back 70 for a net gain of 40 instead of 30, then won the week after for another gain of 40. Which would have brought you to 80, and then you grind out the last 30 ELO. As things stand now, you will hit glass ceiling next week and then you will be in T2 for a long time now unless one of the T1 servers implodes(if you want to history see BG v SoR v IOJ, where BG sat in T2 for 11 weeks until SBI imploded).

…… Yeh…. I did say “slow progression” initially. Lol, you guys so cute.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

You missed your window, slow isn’t the word. Try non-existent, whoever was leading your server messed up the strategy to get you guys through T2 to T1.

Though he/she/they might know that now which is why they are trying to recruit out of JQ to try and accelerate that server’s demise. A large population shift from JQ to DB would create enough fall from JQ to create a gain for DB.

In the end, I still hold it’s lame to try and destroy a server like that because your server leadership didn’t have the forsight or enough knowledge about how the game works to get you guys through T2 legitimately.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

You missed your window, slow isn’t the word. Try non-existent, whoever was leading your server messed up for its climb through T2 to T1.

Yeah the figures Im seeing, I have doubts DB will reach T1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Congrats on a fine victory BG, but you guys need to reign in RISE on the forums. They’ve been there 2 weeks and they are acting like they are the sole reason you are winning.
I’m sure they are pumped to be a part of the push that is putting you guys over the top, but they are accounting for 90% of the BG chest pounding in this thread.

in Match-ups

lani.7431

You missed your window, slow isn’t the word. Try non-existent, whoever was leading your server messed up for its climb through T2 to T1.

They may have messed up… Or not. I’ll never tell.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

Can you talk to the DB people who keep coming to JQ LA to recruit? It’s sorta sad I wouldn’t want my servermates doing so. Just a honest question at this point.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Congrats on a fine victory BG, but you guys need to reign in RISE on the forums. They’ve been there 2 weeks and they are acting like they are the sole reason you are winning.
I’m sure they are pumped to be a part of the push that is putting you guys over the top, but they are accounting for 90% of the BG chest pounding in this thread.

Well I have had many run ins with RISE and I have to say if it wasn’t for them BG would have come third this week. RISE carried BG like they have never been carried before. Whenever I see them I immediately leave the map because they are just too skillful for me.

in Match-ups

lani.7431

Can you talk to the DB people who keep coming to JQ LA to recruit? It’s sorta sad I wouldn’t want my servermates doing so. Just a honest question at this point.

Message me in game.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

Well I have had many run ins with RISE and I have to say if it wasn’t for them BG would have come third this week. RISE carried BG like they have never been carried before. Whenever I see them I immediately leave the map because they are just too skillful for me.

LOL nicely played haha.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

You’re out of your league DB, go back to your thread.

As it stands now, any of the 3 T1 servers would mop the floor with DB and send it weeping back to T2. None of those NA guilds you got were very good to begin with, and your NNK while it seems strong and big for T2 and below it is not big enough for T1. Maybe evenly matched numbers wise by SoR, but outmatched by JQ and BG without question.

Reign in that arrogance, you haven’t been tested yet. And if you are relying on those T1 guilds you acquired, then think again, there’s a reason they ran from T1 to begin with.

I’m all for smack talk, but I wouldn’t recommend taunting, you may regret it in the future. I know the team leads from CO, they resemble a lot of how I run my own ship. Mayoken and Dekar are two fine team leads. Dekar himself even being a pretty hardcore gamer and team lead. When he was in SF he was toned down from what he probably is now. If you let that guy lose on a roster and whip ppl in to shape, I highly doubt their grou kitten omething to be trifled with. Not to mention Mayo’s style of leading is pretty solid as well.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

LOL RISE is so silly. At least BG earned its way into T1. All the Kaineng guilds couldn’t pull it off so they had to transfer in. It’s like RISE using a portal bomb. Yeah it will get you there, but you’re going to get your kitten kicked in the process.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

LOL RISE is so silly. At least BG earned its way into T1. All the Kaineng guilds couldn’t pull it off so they had to transfer in. It’s like RISE using a portal bomb. Yeah it will get you there, but you’re going to get your kitten kicked in the process.

This is what I think of when RISE portal bombs. Just saying.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

So they transferred to T1 and now act like they were born with a silver foot in their mouths, eh?

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Message me in game.

We even had (wont mention names) from a new guild in DB come over to JQ TS to convince us to go to DB.

The answer from most JQ players to DB is this – JQ is our home, win lose or draw, we arent leaving.

Now with that aside,

World Pride is what makes fighting the enemy worthwhile.

Lastly, BG,SoR and JQ , like i said weeks ago are destined to be together for a very long time.

We may thump our chests in the forums, but honestly, we love each other

And we that, I give BG a 5 out of 5 for their performance this week.

Congratulations to BG , JQ and SoR for keeping Tier 1 , the most competitive tier of all tiers.

Now someone go open a new Tier 1 May post.

/Salute and Goodnight. May next reset be just as competitive as this week.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

We are in no hurry

I never looked at it that way, thanks for your input.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

All I have to say to you Sir is:

“Hit Me With Your Best Shot!
Why Don’t You Hit Me With Your Best Shot!
Hit Me With Your Best Shot!
Fire Away! "

<3

KARAOKE NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT/MOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRNING!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

To BG SEA, well played this week, esp with the EU time zone push. A great strategic move, esp for the hardwork on the asian crew pushing past midnight. Congrats on the win. /salute.

To JQ SEA, /salute to the dedication in spite of the score.

To SOR SEA/Oceanic, /respect to the ones who come out in spite of the 125ppt. Never giving an inch without a good fight, especially tonight with the kamikaze death rush on the trebs at LV and the defense of garrison west wall. I am honored to run with you, you who fight against all odds. You are warriors.

FW

[SoX] – JQ