in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

The amount of QQ from SBI though.

Yaks Bend- Stormbluff Isle - Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: ExoGeni.9248

ExoGeni.9248

Ebay is under 700 points from 2nd place. This is about to be the greatest upset in the entire League. I’m trying not to cry, all this awesome from everybody supporting us in spirit and in field is making me emotional.

Grats on cheating for a second place, scrubs. Lol

Like it’s been mentioned time and time again, they didn’t cheat, or at least they believe they didn’t.

There is no honor in this week’s match up, plain and simple. Prove me wrong, with a 2 v 1 against SBI . . . you can’t.

in Match-ups

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

So much QQ….Unbelievable!!

I hope FA and DB gangs up against SBI and teach them a lesson.

You hope FA and DB gangs up on SBI for pointing out you 2v1 this week?

How come the only server that seems to be embarrassed by this is Yaks..

EB doesn’t seem to care, and freely admits it… SBI is pointing it out…But Yaks is acting all insulted when we point out the obvious.

Insulted? Lol no.
It’s you who are getting the taste of your own medicine and hence the crying.

We are embarrassed? Nope. It’s you, who should be. You guys chest thump, QQ on here how strong you guys are and still would finish 3rd? Can there be more embarrassing situation than this? :p

I’m going to guess relying on a 2nd server to win would be a more embarrassing situation.

Are you sure it is more embarrassing than relying on fairweathers to win?

Nope, i’m pretty sure relying on your own fair weathers + an entire other server of fair weathers is more embarrassing.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, dude (Ooops, unfortunately you can’t due to the humiliation)

I sympathize with you.

Yes….everyone on SBI is humiliated that 2 servers ganged up on us to win… Oh no… what will we ever do… the humiliation is horrible that it took 2 servers to beat 1 server

How we will ever sleep at night with this travesty..

Rofl..

3rd place hahahaha!! It must be getting in your head. Also the 2nd place in league snatched away LMAO!

So did you have EB type part of that response for you?

Nope. What made you think so? You okay?

You need their help with everything else, I figure you probably required them to type your response’s now.

Awww…Just so you know, your assumption is as wrong as your first one.

Btw, EBay just 1.5k behind! C’mon, you can do it!! Humiliate the chest thumpers! Make them cry MORE!

I’m still confused at how you think its somehow humiliating to us for it to require 2 servers to beat us?

I mean…if anything, SBI is quite flattered by it…

If its flattering, why are you guys crying so much about it?

Not only this, it affected the league ranking as well. Like I said earlier, my sympathy is with ya’ll. I am sorry that we didn’t allow you to finish 2nd in the leagues.

2v1 or 100v1 doesn’t matter. It’s not illegal or cheating. What matters is that we will be ahead of you guys in the leagues. PERIOD.

If its not embarrassing, Why are you guys so ashamed about it?

Also, I don’t think anyone said anything about it being illegal or cheating… and did you really just brag about being ahead of us in leagues? You do realize that FA is going to be ahead of us as well right? and its not because they’re magically better as a server.

In fact, I’m sure Blackgate feels amazing right now.. because they’re obviously top dog in leagues because skill right

We are ashamed? Lol. Was that a joke? Which post of kind implied that? We are proud that we will be finishing 2nd in this season in the silver league above YOU GUYS. Truth hurts, I know.

Oh.. well if you’re not ashamed about needing a second server to come in 2nd place this season then you won’t have a problem thanking Ebay for your win.

I mean it is thanksgiving holiday….don’t you want to give Thanks?

Sure! But like I said earlier, your assumption was wrong so it doesn’t hold water, got it?

Then why haven’t you posted “Thank you Ebay, for helping us secure 2nd place this season”

Go on.. we’re all waiting.

Because we are already repaying back to them by securing them the 2nd place in this match

That still isn’t a thank you…Go on… We’re all waiting..Is it really that hard to thank them?

Is it really too hard for you to digest that we have won fair and square (beside that obvious griefing from both servers)?

Hmm, I expected to see “Thank you Ebay for your help in securing 2nd place this season” from your post… But all I keep seeing is shame..

I don’t know why..

Keep wondering …

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vyrance.1723

Vyrance.1723

No matter how often we say that there wasn’t any alliance you guys just go on with it. We actually help EBay now to get 2nd this week, yes, but that’s not an alliance. And we do so because you guys boasted about still being 2nd despite a perceived alliance between EBay and us. It helps us improve relationships with EBay, which haven’t been all good in the past. But SBI, restrain from calling it match manipulation please. Or from making some really ugly comparisons.

Yaks, this match is not yet over, keep going and please don’t gloat about the score here. EBay, go go and take 2nd place!

So it’s not match manipulation when you’ve let Ebay take just about all your towers in every map? And there’s been quite a few instances where you all have sieged down a wall/door and let Ebay walk in for the cap.

And I don’t understand why you all keep insisting you don’t have any sort of agreement or alliance. You haven’t touched each others borderlands all week, and have only invested in throwing your whole weight at us. That’s fine, but I’m not sure why you all are so insistent that that isn’t what you’re doing.

Vyrance – 80 Guardian
GAF – Gaming Age Force // Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

ExoGeni.9248

The amount of QQ from SBI though.

The amount of hand holding and butt kittening from YB and EB.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

Rofl…I just now thought about it..

Know what would be a great finisher for 2nd place in Silver League

Attachments:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

in Match-ups

Vyrance.1723

Is it really too hard for you to digest that we have won fair and square (beside that obvious griefing from both servers)?

Congratulations to Ehmry Bay and Yak’s Bend for working together to defeat us. I honestly didn’t think you guys would be able to do it but your people kept showing up at all hours. These matches allow for 2v1s, so you may as well use it.

Vyrance – 80 Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: neomagic.9056

neomagic.9056

I’m not even from SBI, but this is the most disgusting thing i’ve seen. It totally goes against the integrity of the game.

I feel sorry for Borlis Pass whom will have to deal with this same double team and will finish 5th because of this alliance.

in Match-ups

Posted by: yksdoris.2194

yksdoris.2194

guys… again: there wasn’t a 2 v 1 until the forums and this thread made it a 2 v 1.

also, c’mon, everybody loves an underdog! this week, YB and EB were both underdogs, next time, everyone will be rooting for SBI – everybody wins. well, not medals. But love. Make love, not war!

also, an aside: there’s been too much bad blood between EB and YB so it’s great to get a bit of camraderie for once. doesn’t happen often, and I’m sure we’ll be at each other’s throats next week again, but it’s good while it lasts

#ELEtism
Yak’s Bend

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

No matter how often we say that there wasn’t any alliance you guys just go on with it. We actually help EBay now to get 2nd this week, yes, but that’s not an alliance. And we do so because you guys boasted about still being 2nd despite a perceived alliance between EBay and us. It helps us improve relationships with EBay, which haven’t been all good in the past. But SBI, restrain from calling it match manipulation please. Or from making some really ugly comparisons.

Yaks, this match is not yet over, keep going and please don’t gloat about the score here. EBay, go go and take 2nd place!

So it’s not match manipulation when you’ve let Ebay take just about all your towers in every map? And there’s been quite a few instances where you all have sieged down a wall/door and let Ebay walk in for the cap.

And I don’t understand why you all keep insisting you don’t have any sort of agreement or alliance. You haven’t touched each others borderlands all week, and have only invested in throwing your whole weight at us. That’s fine, but I’m not sure why you all are so insistent that that isn’t what you’re doing.

Its called shame.

in Match-ups

ExoGeni.9248

Could not have said that any better.

They don’t want to admit that they had to 2 v 1 SBI and help EB get 2nd at the very end. What I’d like is for them to openly admit it and we can be done with this week, but I fear they won’t, they think they did it all by themselves, with no help from each other.

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Congratulations to Ehmry Bay and Yak’s Bend for working together to defeat us. I honestly didn’t think you guys would be able to do it but your people kept showing up at all hours. These matches allow for 2v1s, so you may as well use it.

I hope you guys push us back hard enough to allow it to be a photo finish. I’d enjoy barely winning by a few points or even losing by a few points. Either way would be an awesome finish to an amazing week of battles.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Match-ups

NiloyBardhan.9170

I’m not even from SBI, but this is the most disgusting thing i’ve seen. It totally goes against the integrity of the game.

I feel sorry for Borlis Pass whom will have to deal with this same double team and will finish 5th because of this alliance.

Which server are you from?

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)

in Match-ups

Posted by: esme.6391

esme.6391

I wonder what Sbi did to make yaks hate them so much. For once, its not us.

Ehmry Bay’s adoranecro ~ [GH] ~ Winning over Tyria one inappropriate remark at a time.

in Match-ups

Vyrance.1723

I hope you guys push us back hard enough to allow it to be a photo finish. I’d enjoy barely winning by a few points or even losing by a few points. Either way would be an awesome finish to an amazing week of battles.

I doubt you’ll get that. We can’t make any decent headway against the force of both your servers so people will probably take a break and get ready for the Fa and DB matchup. No point bothering with this match any more.

Vyrance – 80 Guardian

in Match-ups

ExoGeni.9248

This says it all:
http://i.imgur.com/80nUnS5.jpg

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

One that’s not ashamed it seems.

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

Beat them soundly without help.

in Match-ups

NiloyBardhan.9170

TBH, I will not be surprised if he/she is actually from SBI

in Match-ups

ExoGeni.9248

That fact that YB has all their BL and EBG keeps so they don’t turn to paper and SBI take them later, while EB takes everything else.

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

TBH, I will not be surprised if he/she is actually from SBI

I thought i already said that?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

I wonder what Sbi did to make yaks hate them so much

we won last time? funny thing is the thread from that match was filled with positive comments to them and good job on the fights etc. shrug does it go back farther than that? who can say. Good natured ribbing is one thing, but the gloating oh the gloating. I would be surprised if that doesn’t come back to haunt in matches with other servers after leagues.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyler.2170

Tyler.2170

We beat them. Just like the rest of the servers that hate us.

[TE]
Twisted Effect
Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

NiloyBardhan.9170

EBay on the verge of overtaking SBI. Ladies and gentlemen, please hold buckets to collect more SBI’s tears

(edited by NiloyBardhan.9170)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runehand.9368

Runehand.9368

Ebay is now THREE points ahead.

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

Score update
Passed SBI 10:55 Server time

Attachments:

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cinder.2056

Cinder.2056

Forum warriors! Rally! We MUST reach page 30 for the sake of the PvF!

Is there a record on match up thread page? We must be breaking it no?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Yak’s and EBay holding hands.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in Match-ups

ExoGeni.9248

EBay on tha verge of overtaking SBI. Ladies and gentlemen, please hold buckets to collect more SBI’s tears

No one on SBI is crying, we’re honored it took 2 servers holding hands to defeat us, we’re still going to come in 3rd for league (after being 2 v 1’d)

EB and YB know without a any of doubt, that they could never 1 v 1 SBI . . . that’s what I’m proud of.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jubei.4015

Jubei.4015

This blatant match manipulation!!
lol this is funny as heck though, but it’s match manipulation…

Well, thanks for the fun guys, YB, good sieging, your superiority over SBI realized, but like I said, what goes around comes around. this wasn’t a fair matchup, but who said life is fair SBI has a right to qq and kitten, it will pass though this is hilarious though. EB, you just got handed the pity jar.. take it and run with it we’ll get ya again don’t worry. just get prepared

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

USA is most parts of the world? Got it.

Who said I’m in the US . . . I’m from Canada dude, BC to be more specific.

With distasteful posts like the ones you made earlier, we don’t want you here… I hope someone pees on your igloo.

That’s just blatantly racist against the Inuit people, post reported!

It’s actually poking fun at the fact that many south of the border hold a belief that as soon as you cross over to the Canada side it instantly drops to freezing levels. Being Canadian, you know that. However, you are such a poor sport that losing has embittered you to the point where you are being openly hostile and are looking for excuses to lash out. I think you may have missed some important lessons in kindergarten.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cinder.2056

Cinder.2056

We beat them. Just like the rest of the servers that hate us.

Its more like you beat us + chest thumping. Many servers wont like you when you bandwagoned your way through silver league servers, then in every match up thread you said something along the line of “You guys are boring, we belong in the gold league.”

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

EBay on tha verge of overtaking SBI. Ladies and gentlemen, please hold buckets to collect more SBI’s tears

No one on SBI is crying, we’re honored it took 2 servers holding hands to defeat us, we’re still going to come in 3rd for league (after being 2 v 1’d)

EB and YB know without a any of doubt, that they could never 1 v 1 SBI . . . that’s what I’m proud of.

Then did you REALLY have to complain those several times? You should have been like this the entire time. Hell, you should be proud, it took us until the last day of the match just to bypass you in points. That takes some serious coverage to hold the line that long despite a 2v1.

[hS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

Forum warriors! Rally! We MUST reach page 30 for the sake of the PvF!

Is there a record on match up thread page? We must be breaking it no?

hey I’m trying!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

I wonder if people realize the utter lack of fairness that WvWvW represents. People are acting like every single server has the same population and chances to win a match-up when there is already such a disparity between populations there is very little point.

Here’s the thing.

Nearly every single matchup has some server being kitten. Match-ups before leagues had no semblence of fairness, seeing a gold, silver and bronze server in the same match-up in a week was common. Guess which of those servers would get focused?

If the match-up turned out to be something like gold, silver and silver with the two silvers being tightly contested, the gold server would ultimately decide the fate of the match-up. There is some sort of twisted unspoken rule that dictates this, and frankly has caused months of crying on the WvW forums about unbalanced servers, sounds familiar right?

But something happened this match, something mindblowing. Whether it be due to similar interests or some sort of ceasefire, but the ‘strongest server’ was seen as a viable target for the lesser servers, seeing the potential to overcome the higher-placed server in the league, and the entire paradigm we were all accustomed to was tossed out a window.

They can call it an alliance, a ceasefire, an agreement it mattered not because it seems EB and YB saw SBI as a viable target to focus down. For YB, they had to focus SBI knowing it was the stronger competition. EB likely saw SBI in a bad light, at least moreso than Yak’s Bend. This situation could have easily been reversed with SBI and EB focusing Yak’s Bend, but the only difference is that seems to follow the standard which you all seem to believe in.

I no longer believe in the standard, in fact what this shows is that the standard is pretty kittening wrong. I have read the SBI love for the good fights, the most dedicated SBI who enjoy the lack of queues, the constant fights everywhere, LOVE this match-up. There should be MORE of this kind of situation, MORE potential 2v1s to the disfavor of the strongest server in the matchup.

Everyone came into this matchup assuming SBI would dominate another week. This kind of match-up shows another possibility.

A new kind of WvWvW has appeared, it is quite amusing.

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

in Match-ups

esme.6391

Heard reports that guilds are transfering off Sbi over this inanity. Any confirmations?

Ehmry Bay’s adoranecro ~ [GH] ~ Winning over Tyria one inappropriate remark at a time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

WvWvW : The way the game was meant to be played.

Attachments:

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walnut.8420

Walnut.8420

SBI is Q.Q-ing so hard right now. xD Ehmry, nice work. /Props

~Fort Aspenwood Server Officer~
Guild Leader of [FTF] -Walnut-
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Fall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mystieye.9741

Mystieye.9741

Yak’s and EBay holding hands.

yep.

in Match-ups

ExoGeni.9248

Then did you REALLY have to complain those several times? You should have been like this the entire time. Hell, you should be proud, it took us until the last day of the match just to bypass you in points. That takes some serious coverage to hold the line that long despite a 2v1.

I hope by “it took us” you mean EB and YB, cause if you think you got 2nd all by yourself, something is wrong with you.

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

Heard reports that guilds are transfering off Sbi over this inanity. Any confirmations?

Oh my god if this is true, Ebay and YB broke the bandwagon. WE BROKE THE BANDWAGON! XD

[hS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

Nice spawn camp in EBG, YB/eBay. Takes both of your servers to hold the 4 of is at our spawn?

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kos Luftar.9214

Kos Luftar.9214

Yeah they are all leaving and coming to EBay. kitten face.

in Match-ups

NiloyBardhan.9170

I hope so. That will take their fake pride and ego away. All chest thumping and gloating will disappear.

in Match-ups

esme.6391

Ebays yet to be a fairweather server, probably because we’re all so unwelcoming and cold.

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

I hope so. That will take their fake pride and ego away. All chest thumping and gloating will disappear.

At this point, shouldn’t you be ending every post with

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

Quiet guys…
You can hear the bandwagon wheels
SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

in Match-ups

ExoGeni.9248

Not really, TE and BAGS are planning to move to Anvil Rock after leagues. DR and Beast are likely to follow suit.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Inappropriate.9431

Inappropriate.9431

Nice job to EB and YB….hopefully other servers will start forming 2v1 alliances after seeing how successful they can be.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mystieye.9741

Mystieye.9741

Nice spawn camp in EBG, YB/eBay. Takes both of your servers to hold the 4 of is at our spawn?

yep