Dungeon Build - Warrior

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: SadieLady.5326

SadieLady.5326

Tell me what ya think?

GS/ S Horn. Maybe GS / AX AX

I understand all this can be subject to change with group i’m running with

Pack runes for Speed

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJMQNBhYDbkpDq8wuPwvD4ExARQpfxTsFWAEBDA2699IA-TRDBwAYVeo/gAw4BAwTVhGXAgU6AwpWTCTcUUCC4IAUc/h8aGMqEDA-e

Thanks for the suggestions in advance

Dungeon Build - Warrior

Posted by: zoomborg.9462

zoomborg.9462

It doesnt make much sense. Dps is not good without berserker specialization, mightstacking is non existent, there is pretty much no cc….no reason for pack runes if u are running sword/warhorn.

I realize u might be having fun with this build but in terms of performance it’s really poor to put it mildly.

Dungeon Build - Warrior

SadieLady.5326

Thanks, Ill modify her. Any suggestions?

Dungeon Build - Warrior

Posted by: TheSwede.9512

TheSwede.9512

Here’s the Meta Build:
http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Berserker_-_Phalanx_Strength

If you don’t have HoT, Berserker won’t be available to you though.

But Strength and Tactics are needed at just about all times in Group Content, along with banners. It’s your role as a Warrior to stack Might on the party and make everyone hit harder.

Strength – Restorative Strength, Forceful Greatsword, Berserker’s Power
Tactics – Empowered, Empower Allies, Phalanx Strength

Weapons – Greatsword (Building Might), Mace/Shield (CC/Breakbars), Axe/Mace (Personal DPS, rarely needed), Sword/Warhorn (Skips and runs, replace Empowered with Quick Breathing while equipped for this), Rifle (When you end up with teammates who insists on fighting at Range or when you lack the sustain to remain in Melee). Force sigils on GS and Mace, Strength sigils Shield, Axe, Warhorn and Rifle, Whatever sigil on Sword.

Berserker Stats with Assassin Weapons are the best DPS and typically all you need cause warriors are tough by default. If you need more sustain go Marauder.

Once you’ve got those down, you’re pretty much set to go. You can fiddle around a bit or look up a full meta build for maximum potential, but it’s generally to each their own. If you’ve got HoT then Berserker is often given as the third Specialization line.

Warrior – Wardancer | Guardian – Lorekeeper | Revenant – Vindicator |
Thief – Duelist | Ranger – Strider | Engineer – Technician |
Elementalist – Spellweaver | Necromancer – Warlock | Mesmer – Trickster |

Dungeon Build - Warrior

SadieLady.5326

Thank you Sir . I understand the roll now

Dungeon Build - Warrior

SadieLady.5326

Something Like This

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJMQNBhYDbkpD67waPw7D4ExQRQZDwDEA5T8DP/NGXwPD-TxSBwA02f4m6PdOCARUCKVJ2VlHIMxhS3AgHAAlLAgmDCApAiYMA-e

This is without HoT. After Purchase then Zerk trait

Eventually going for Marauder.

Dungeon Build - Warrior

Posted by: TheSwede.9512

TheSwede.9512

Looks good, but a few pointers:

You don’t need the Strength Sigil on GS, you’ll crit enough to grant Might all over with it alone. Use Air Sigil instead.

Sword is not a good In-combat weapon for a Zerker/Direct-Damage build, since it’s a Condition Weapon. Keep it around for skips if you want, but grab a Mace instead to use in Combat for CC.

Aside from that, it all looks good.

Warrior – Wardancer | Guardian – Lorekeeper | Revenant – Vindicator |
Thief – Duelist | Ranger – Strider | Engineer – Technician |
Elementalist – Spellweaver | Necromancer – Warlock | Mesmer – Trickster |