fractals with Iris!

<—- is lucky SoB

:)

Attachments:

General Dungeon Discussion Thread - Part 2

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Wait, when and what? How come I didn’t know >.<!!!

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Posted by: GrimmR.3541

GrimmR.3541

So someone in the german thief forum was looking for a dungeon p/p build.
The change of the meta is confirmed!

toxic since 2012

Iris Ng.9845

Double Pistol. Shadow Refuge, Master of Deception (traited). Bonus: Thief Guild. There, a meta build for Jade Maw.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

Posted by: Tentonhammr.7849

Tentonhammr.7849

Last night our 50 run was infiltrated by an unknown person who refused to ready up. We suspect C.C. Danicia involvement.

Attachments:

Zelendel

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Last night our 50 run was infiltrated by an unknown person who refused to ready up. We suspect C.C. Danicia involvement.

Did you cheese mossy?

Posted by: Tentonhammr.7849

Tentonhammr.7849

Did you cheese mossy?

I’d rather stab myself in the face with a chainsaw.

Zelendel

GrimmR.3541

Did you cheese mossy?

I’d rather stab myself in the face with a chainsaw.

Sounds fun.

toxic since 2012

Posted by: Minigrump.4961

Minigrump.4961

anyone knows what causes alphard to do a double dagger storm like what happened in this video here? (this was recorded by a person when we were doing a daily run of arah p2)

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

anyone knows what causes alphard to do a double dagger storm like what happened in this video here? (this was recorded by a person when we were doing a daily run of arah p2)

You interrupted the spin. Don’t interrupt the spin…

You’ll also see her do funny things when you interrupt her before she teleports back, she’ll spin right on top of you.

So again, don’t interrupt the spin.

Minigrump.4961

ahh okay did not notice the guardian doing their 2 skill in downstate. thanks jerus

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

Jerus the Jesus
/rocket launches cat into the stratosphere

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

I’m jealous of whatever drugs deSade is using.

You need to share. Srsly.

Posted by: J Eberle.9312

J Eberle.9312

Watching new posters to the trashcan subform take sarcastic comments from regulars seriously

*leans back in deck chair *

Jerus.4350

Jerus the Jesus
/rocket launches cat into the stratosphere

:D

and the amount of hours I’ve wasted playing this: http://www.kittycannon.net/

Almost as much as GW2!

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

Watching new posters to the trashcan subform take sarcastic comments from regulars seriously

We all thought the endgame was racking up points in PvF.

Turns out the real endgame is watching new players lose hope and have their spirits break as they start to realize what is behind the curtain

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

I need a new anime series. I need recommendations, before I start talking to myself on the phone, randomly announcing that I am a mad scientist and wear my lab coat 24/7.

Help me. Please.

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”

Jerus.4350

I need a new anime series. I need recommendations, before I start talking to myself on the phone, randomly announcing that I am a mad scientist and wear my lab coat 24/7.

Help me. Please.

:D I just finished watching Steins;Gate

Starting to watch Berserk now, old one but I hadn’t seen it before and watched a movie version a few weeks back so put the anime on my list.

Iris Ng.9845

Help me. Please.

Ore monogatari!
Assassin’s Classroom
World Triggers (hurray \o/)

deSade.9437

I’m jealous of whatever drugs deSade is using.

You need to share. Srsly.

I can’t. Long answer: being me is pretty much like being on an emotional rollercoaster 24/7, firstabbble. Secondable, and second ingredient for your magic How to be a Crazy Nutjob drug, you need to be inappropriate. As in “shocking grandpa out of his breeches” inappropriate. As in “ohmygod put your underwear on” inappropriate. Then, you have to take this compote you have and hammer it until it’s subdued, but comes out at the craziest possible moments “For the love of god, why are you running around with grandpa’s underwear on your head, I told you it’s inappropriate”. Add about 1kilo of self-loathing (“I need to stop taking this drug, jesus! It’s bad!”), a pinch of imagination, 3 spoonfuls of restlessness, a bucket of paranoia, blend and…. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
Clean up, hide the corpses, and there you have it: brash like a teenager, silly like a toddler, not afraid of looking like a fool, fierce hate against everything that is even remotely “appropriate”, and a crooked thought process that opens up to a weird sense of humour.
Side-effects: may cause itching, thoughts of self-idealisation, lowered social prowess, verbosity, sinusitis. May also cause violent seizures in presence of PHIWs.
Recommended in particular when desired to heighten the senses and experience deep, orgahhsmagotic conversations about sass, death and food.
It’s always about sass, death and food.

Short answer: it’s all natural.
And I’m bored… I suppose it shows. I’m waiting for the right hour to go pick up the pizzas and I don’t have much to do… other than thinking about how hungry I am.

P.S. Never taken drugs in my entire life, not even a smoke. Want to have a firsthand story on how this unique brand of me interacts with coffee? Ask my buddies. I think some still have nightmares.
P.P.S. Yep, I’m addictive. /wink

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Help me. Please.

Another.

Messed up horror anime. :>

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Help me. Please.

Movies:

Redline, Mononoke Hime, Howls moving castle, Summer Wars, Paprika

Series:

Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Bladeworks, Monogatari series, Clannad and Clannad: After story (;_;), Ga-Rei: Zero, Spice and Wolf, Persona 4, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Ergo Proxy

To name a few I’ve enjoyed watching.

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

If you liked spice and wolf then you should watch Maoyuu Maou Yuusha. Very similar style.

Jerus.4350

Howl’s Moving Castle is great, but so are just about all of Hayao Miyazaki’s stuff. Princess Mononoke is my fav though, probably up there as one of my favorite movies ever.

And another movie is Wolf Children if you like that kind of movie (you know the ones that try and make you cry)

deSade.9437

I feel so out of place among all the anime freaks on the internet…. I can’t force myself to like them. It’s like… it’s like not liking cats… I do like cats, but if I didn’t I’d be an internet outcast.
Nites. Have to prepare the sacrifice.

Posted by: Silberfisch.3046

Silberfisch.3046

You want animes to cry to? Watch 5 centimetres per second, or even worse Grave of the Fireflies.
Good films, mind you, but pretty sad.

If you happen to stumble across any typos,
you may keep them to rear new and interesting variants in your basement.

Posted by: Sins.4782

Sins.4782

Help me. Please.

Baccano
Durarara
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Monogatari Series
Cowboy Bebop
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Shinsekai Yori
Wolf’s Rain
Serial Experiments Lain

Posted by: No Pulse.2967

No Pulse.2967

Where is the squirrel cult when you need them?

Inactive member in Dark Renegatus [REN]
The Order of Calamity [OOC] is recruiting!
5/8 Champion titles

Iris Ng.9845

OMG someone mentions Wolf’s Rain!!! It’s pretty kitten awesome.
As a matter of fact, all Mad House’s production is pretty well done.
All Isao Takahata’s artworks are heart wrenching masterpiece. If you love Grave of the Fireflies, you will enjoy the Tale of Kaguya Princess. Hayao Misayaki’s work is more lighthearted in comparison that you can finish it in one sitting. It’s hard to pick one from Studio Ghibli but the best in my book would be Kaguya Princess. It’s surreal…

https://youtu.be/9lDrkokymLQ

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

Death Note.

15char

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

Posted by: DonQuack.9025

DonQuack.9025

Gantz/ Claymore despite its shortcomings/ Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan

Concerns about HoT pre-order? Check here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am9gVQB8gss

Posted by: Enaretos.8079

Enaretos.8079

Yo guys, in case you’re curious about flipping, I’m starting a series of guides : http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/34bm2n/sams_woc_day_2_a_trading_post_flipping_guide/

Snow Crows member since January 2014
My Twitch

Posted by: Trice.4598

Trice.4598

Good news people, seems like they fixed the adds during the agnus fight in HoTW path 1.

GrimmR.3541

I really loved the 2 seasons of tokyo ghoul!

toxic since 2012

J Eberle.9312

I really loved the 2 seasons of tokyo ghoul!

speaking of ghoul, I just used some of that music XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMNFvYc-Nmg

BTW- Black Lagoon is awesome and actually good with english dub!??!/!/1/!/!/ It actually is.

Minigrump.4961

anyone else a fan of Zetsuen No Tempest?

really loved that one

deSade.9437

Egghhhh.
Maybe it’s because I was only forced to watch my first anime(s) and they were all suuuper girly, voiced by some insane squirrels – judging from the highly pitched squeals, syrupy, unbearably romantic and watched with romantic, syrupy girl no less (“Let’s be frands and paint our nails while we cuddle on the sofa!”) and I… I…
/dry heaves
Ahem. And I ended up hating those.
There’s one I hated less, though. The one where giants… eat people or something. I like it when they eat people. Makes me laugh, they look so silly.. are they actually supposed to be scary? I hope not. They look gross, though.
Anyway, fun. I liked it when people got torn to pieces in horrible ways. What I didn’t like was the inane travelogue and the cringeworthy acting. Again with the voices… they’re creepy. Seriously. Why do they sound like they haven’t pooped in weeks when they get upset?

But… ok, to be fair, I really liked the more realistic grave for fireflies, by that Takahata dude. Made me sob like an infant. Almost. That was well-done, with actual freaking sensibility; humans were humans. The characters, they were real, not dolls. Never managed to stand anything else that wasn’t from him. Weird…

Posted by: Element Two.7316

Element Two.7316

Another.

Goes from good to bad to a trainwreck pretty fast though.

J Eberle.9312

Another.

Goes from good to bad to a trainwreck pretty fast though.

I never finished it, it was so boring to me. Just dragged on with not much happening for way too long for me to get into it

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Danmachi

Aka Is it wrong to try and pick up girls in a dungeon?

Hestia is bestia #1

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

deSade.9437

Aka Is it wrong to try and pick up girls in a dungeon?

???

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

Posted by: Rasimir.6239

Rasimir.6239

I haven’t been able to play much at all for several days, and it looks like there’s not a lot of gametime in the immediate future either. I’m trying to get my GW fix by reading forums at the office, but there’s so much hate about grinding, rng, zerkers, phiws and every other controversial topic imaginable going on right now that it’s really making me depressed. Sometimes I wonder if I should even try playing meta dungeons any more, I just don’t have the time to practice enough to ever dream of getting good enough to not be a burden to decent players, and I’m just too old to get there without much practice .

Anyone know of a lone island with a good computer rig but without kids, husbands, co-workers or bosses where I could spend all my time playing games?

J Eberle.9312

What’s ya all’s favorite music when you dungeon touring? :0

also Rasimir you can come to australia, only everything you do will happen 5 mins later. Its like the Hard Mode A-Net will never give us in dungeons. Pretty good deal i rekon

(edited by J Eberle.9312)

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

In-game music. ._.

deSade.9437

Uhm, the current phase is my fav. Skid Row album with a few hints of Sex Pistols, since I’m studying and exploring punk. I was missing that in my music list. They keep calling me punk here, punk there, may aswell start educating myself!
The phase before that had Blue Oyster Cult in it, and the one before that was… uh… a bunch of metal bands all together. A bite here, a sip there… not that anyone would ever want to bite Ozzy … ewwww!
I caught myself listening to Bach the other day (not the singer, the composer)… too dramatic to grind SW.
I also have to avoid most symphonic/melodic/Arch Enemy because I get lost staring at the pretty singers and die ingame.
Opera is my main choice when I want music music, when I’m in music mood, but it’s not fit to be played on, imho.

deSade.9437

Fix.

J Eberle.9312

Uhm, the current phase is my fav. Skid Row album with a few hints of Sex Pistols, since I’m studying and exploring punk. I was missing that in my music list. They keep calling me punk here, punk there, may aswell start educating myself!
The phase before that had Blue Oyster Cult in it, and the one before that was… uh… a bunch of metal bands all together. A bite here, a sip there… not that anyone would ever want to bite Ozzy … ewwww!
I caught myself listening to Bach the other day (not the singer, the composer)… too dramatic to grind SW.
I also have to avoid most symphonic/melodic/Arch Enemy because I get lost staring at the pretty singers and die ingame.
Opera is my main choice when I want music music, when I’m in music mood, but it’s not fit to be played on, imho.

Noice.

I just listen to metal that isn’t too screamo (for me, idk what the threshold on that is lol) + chillstep mixes + instrumental/piano covers. Some classical piano since I got into all that shigatsu wa kimi no uso (good little tear jerker anime if anyone interested).

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Page 50 hype yet?

J Eberle.9312

Page 50 hype yet?

Is that when they shut this bad boy down and make a discussions part 3?