Suggestion thread for fun fractal rewards

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

1. MAMA guild hall decoration statue
2. Other decorations as well of course
3. Costume brawl skills in fractal tonic!
4. Infinite doe tonic + “Get Well Soon” baloon bundle item. dont judge me
5. Fractal outfit
6. Some infinite consumables that change the way you look
7. Mini giganticus lupicus (arah fractal pls)
8. deployable launch pad for open world jumping, idk it would be fun
9. infusion aura that makes you a ghost/misty, kinda like eating the ghostly food
10. something like nightfury but other effect. ominous clouds of mist all around the character

Posted by: Haleydawn.3764

Haleydawn.3764

+1 (Apart from the Fractal Outfit. Make it Fractal Armour (Exotic, because the reward is the actual skin) purchased for Pristine Relics and Karma)

Boss Minis.

Kitten.

Posted by: GWMO.4785

GWMO.4785

I like the fractal outfit idea. Another idea would be dyeable(?) fractal skins. Lets say you need recipes or something. and then rather craft it with a specific crafting discipline or mystic forge. And the only way to obtain the needed ingredients is by fractals only.

Kinda like the Tempered Spinal Blades. But fractals exclusively.
Come to think of it. I would love to be able to dye my Ad Infinitum red

Posted by: TheSwede.9512

TheSwede.9512

• Fractal cats! – Yes, more cats. Cats are the new endgame of GW2, and Fractals are ripe for a few more! Just place them on already existing islands, such as at the end of the JP in the Hub, somewhere along the way to Jade Maw, as a friendly summon from Bloomhunger that hangs around after the boss is dead, stuff like that.
  • Food Recipes and Mats for making food with Agony Resistance and new stat combinations and/or effects. Specific Harvest Nodes could be found in certain fractals (Such as Fish clusters in Underwater, Destabilized Herbs in Chaos Fractal, Ascalonian Spices in Urban Battleground etc) and given as a possible rewards at the end.
  • Buyable permanent Harvest Nodes of the above for your home instance using either Relics or Matrixes.
  • Fractal Home Instance – Not as a drop or something you buy, but merely an achievement for Beating say Fractal Lvl 100. Just imagine having your own set of Islands full of merchants, unlockables and cats. Could get Fractal Vendors and a direct Portal to the Fractal Hub as an added bonus. (PvPers and WvWers should have their own unlockable Home Instances accessible from HotM/EB respectively, with their own exclusive Vendors, but that’s another topic altogether.)
Warrior – Wardancer | Guardian – Lorekeeper | Revenant – Vindicator |
Thief – Duelist | Ranger – Strider | Engineer – Technician |
Elementalist – Spellweaver | Necromancer – Warlock | Mesmer – Trickster |

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

Maybe add the fractal weapons effects as and expensive af infusion? you know you get that same misty effect around you and when you move you make that trail that fractal weapons have.

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

this might propably be a lot of work, but how about profession specific reskins? (just skins, no gameplay alterations)
Fractal Undead for necromancers, Fractal turrets for engineers, Fractal banners for warriors, etc,
Like an ultimate tier collection of things. I think that’ll bring some life to fractals.

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

It would be cool if we had this fractal home instance and ability to decorate it.