Lost Shores Feedback Thread

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: NeedsFoodBadly.2671

NeedsFoodBadly.2671

The event only started 2 hours ago.

You have not been doing it for 4 hours.

I think Paul Ryan is playing this game!

Like Paul Ryan…what I meant was it “felt” like 4 hours, in the same way Paul Ryan stated his “feelings” and things he completely made up were factual statement during their campaign.

Remember: Don’t Shoot Food!

Posted by: Harbard.5738

Harbard.5738

Cut them some slack, people. Everyone is acting so entitled demanding everything to be nice and perfect when it’s the first times they’re doing this kinda stuff!

Too bad the ridiculous circumstances in this patch overshadowed the event. Thought the event itself, I didn’t think it was a failure. It was less successful than halloween, technically, but it worked despite the lag and all. I really dig stuff that gives a sense of change and real-time happening to the world. It’s brilliant. I enjoyed this one and I enjoy the fact they’re doing this kinda thing on their game. It’s really sad they are going to come with bullkitten ascended stuff now every time they add fun stuff to do, but i think the events have been awesome and i’m sure they are gonna iron out the difficulties or design the new ones around technical limitations. In fact, it’s probably the only thing that will bring me back to see what’s going on in tyria every once in a while.

Give me game. Not grind, not gating, not RNG, not +stat junk, not checklists.

Posted by: Florgknight.1589

Florgknight.1589

Pretty nice way to lower the demand and add to the supply for precursers too.

Posted by: Scone Expenditures.1097

Scone Expenditures.1097

Final event, got the karka down to 1/2 hp. Got disconnected.
Couldnt even get back into the event until it was over, so i got no loot or no idea what happens at the end.
BIGGEST waste of time and effort for nothing.
They need to treat this as a trial run, and prepare better for rerunning the event.

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I adored the final 2 hour battle .. I was impressed by how everyone rushed to rez others to keep the fight going (and I was on an overflow server, so it was folks from all over working together) … the whole thing was intense, with many many deaths, but y’know, didn’t mind so much and just made me all the more determined to work with the group to take them down. Hard? Yep. But I guess that’s what I loved about it.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Posted by: Darknass.1903

Darknass.1903

I 100% wholeheartedly have to say that was one of the best boss fights I have ever experienced, and I have been raiding for quite some time now. From the waves of adds that could easily demolish those who weren’t paying attention to the various ways we had to “crack” the Ancient Karka’s shell, to the big chest of loots at the end, I am 100% satisfied with the way this fight turned out. It kept me on my toes through out and enjoyed the entire 2 and half hours.

The only complaint I have, and I’m sure you all are well aware of was the lag which for me on the overflow I was on thankfully wasn’t to bad but it could still get problematic when trying to dodge roll out of the poison aoes or out from infront of a rolling Karka. I understand that no matter how much they test the content, they can’t easily replicate the number of users that turn out for such an event, and I’m sure this is a well learned lesson in how they handle the numbers for the next big event.

This was a great weekend and I must say I commend Anet for doing such a good job on it!

HoD – Ranger, Ele, Guard, Engie.

“The best defense is a strong offense.”

Posted by: Bregah.7365

Bregah.7365

Yeah, that’s the thing. The entire 2 hours leading up to where my overflow was on the webs, the entire zone was moaning about the awfulness of the event – and rightly so, IMO.

Then news started trickling in of the rewards from the last chest, and morale definitely picked up.

Overall this event was, largely, a lagfest of culling, but shinies make people forget the unpleasantness of it all.

I can only imagine what I would have broken if I had DC’d at the very end like some, and not gotten the chest. I didn’t get a precursor, but did get the 2 event items and 2 usable exotics. If I had played through to the end (which was simply no fun) and gotten nothing…well…

Posted by: Stu.5918

Stu.5918

If right towards the end of the event after over 2 hours of hard work you found yourself dumped to an overflow server where the event was already finished, staring at a giant chest you couldnt open… I’d suggest you might be “whining” too!

Posted by: Horrorscope.7632

Horrorscope.7632

Yeah there has to be a way to have these happen very often on a smaller scale, it would just make the world questing that much more alive. The current DE’s are fine, but you need large scale map-changing DE’s to.

IMO don’t give up on Events like this, the troubles they had, everyone developer has had. At least their system can handle lag a lot better then others. I know some had lag, but most mmo’s can’t do anywhere near this and everyone has lag, period, not just some.

So yes there was bugs, but they’ll get better at it, not abandoned it. This is what we want for our mmo’s, we just need patience or we’ll never get routine unique content. We’ll get, “go get me 10 boar kitten as I’m making a stew tonight”, quests.

Posted by: Toggles.1783

Toggles.1783

It was for me. I was unable to reconnect to a server that hadn’t already finished the end fight.

Level 80: Elementalist Engineer Guardian Mesmer Ranger Thief Warrior

Posted by: azmodeus.3409

azmodeus.3409

the event was great, for a game so new to have new content at all is greatly appreciated. the turnout for the one time events was huge, tons of overflow, and while the lag bogged things down abit i really enjoyed each event, and this last one was actually challenging for a full server. huge aoes large wipes, the epic amounts of people etc… all combined to make this event truly memorable.

then to top it off a very nice reward chest!

thankyou for the great event, new zone, pvp map, and dungeon.

Posted by: Lori.6571

Lori.6571

That was a really entertaining two hours and the reward at the end was exactly what I’d expect — in my case “just” a pair of rares, a pair of exotics and the box; but other people got as many as 4 exotics and a lucky few got precursors.

After a disappointing weekend of laggy, bugged events, this final one was the polar opposite: ran smoothly, very little lag (not enough to be a problem at all) and a nice, smooth chain of events that culminated in a great reward. Nicely done!

Posted by: DancingPenguins.9875

DancingPenguins.9875

Event is a failure by design. Too unstable and too long. A lot of people who put in the effort couldn’t get any reward.

Worst of it is that Anet is actively suppressing any complaints and trying to hide the fact they screwed it up.

Posted by: Glass.3812

Glass.3812

I loved the event! It was great fun and rewarding too (feeling of accomplishment and loot). Keep up the great work, looking forward to what you guys come up with next!

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

First off: This isn’t meant to be a "#¤% Anet sucks!!1! thread. While this will come off as being very negative, this is the generel feel of what I gathered from reading in game chat and various sections of forum. I think it’s worth for Anet to reflect a bit over.

1) The Lost Shores map – People felt like there was nothing to do besides do the jumping puzzles and try to grind loot from the new monsters. This is what I experienced the most. A lot of people would visit the map for 10 minutes, ask in mapchat “What are we supposed to do here?” – People will respond “do standard type meta events, grind and do the jumping puzzles.” – And most often the tone was negative. (omg this map sucks, etc)

People were actually bored. Very few seemed to enjoy the new content

2) Difficulty vs reward – I found that the map was more challenging than average. While I personally love this, the rewards weren’t exactly on par. There were next to no point in running around killing things. The one reason to kill them – Well, read right below

3) Droprates – It’s not entirely true there were no reward. There are minipets and skins. That’s real cool! Except the droprate is ridiculous. After using 2 entire days in the map grinding Karka’s I found nothing. No skins, no minipets. Ok bad luck happens. But meanwhile, I also asked in chats if anyone had looted any of the new stuff. Twice (And this is over 10+ hours of play) did I get a positive answer. Most of the time I got negative responses ranging from “no, kitten anet” to “no, and i have been grinding for hours” and “They drop new loot?”

But ok, stuff can be rare. That’s somewhat fair (Except the skins are green – Not exactly legendary)

4) Caring for your Collector players – Looking at those droprates, the new stuff must be obtainable in other ways. Yes! You get the skins easily through Consortium Chests. That’s cool, now what about the minipets? You have a lot of players who likes to collect things. People who like to complete things 100% and have every collectible item. With the incredibly low chance of getting a new minipet through drops AND chests you are making this impossible. People either have to spend around 45-50 gold buying them from other players or spend a ridiculous amount of gems to get them. Most people i chatted with agreed with me that the Halloween deal was way better. Just let us buy the critters!

For me however, i find that this is ok – IF the minipets still are lootable after the event ends. But seeing as I through various forum posts haven’t been able to get a simple No/Yes out of Anet, I will take it as a no. Several players are looking for this answer though.

5) Information – This brings me right over to this; Information. It would have been so much easier for players if you would just keep us informed. Everything that has a reward – Players will want it, and if they can’t have it they will be mad. Here’s some things that would have been nice to have: Are the minipets obtainable after the event? Are the skins? How long will the Consortium Chests stay? When will events from Phase 1 and 2 be disabled? You need to be clear about things like this. Players were pretty mad that they weren’t able to complete Phase 1 all of a sudden. No one knew.

Now some of this info might be available somewhere – But you need to make it clear! No hiding things in patchnotes! Preferably, give us an ingame update system where we can read stuff like this.

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

Treeline.3865

6) The final event – So around 100 players rush into the hive and start killing, following the event. All of a sudden poof you’re dead. 10 veterans just spawned on top of 50 players. Repeat this several times for about an hour before event moves on. Would it be that hard to make the monsters run to us instead of spawning them on us? While the rush was somewhat exciting, the majority of players were frustrated that things kept spawning on top of us. But ok. We progress. After 1-2 hours of aimless killing everything that spawns with no idea as to how long this has to go on, people start going afk. They are simply tired of dying, killing the same things over and over, and trying to find the spot where it is least probable that something will spawn in your face. I don’t blame them. The event was 3 hours for our server, about 3½ on the overflow i went to after. 3 hours of just killing the same mobs over and over! Seriously, at the end the chat was spammed with statements of boredom, frustration and anger. There were no reason at all for making that event so long. The event was great, the time it took was horrible.

7) The big redemption – Loot! Finally. At the end we were rewarded, and I even liked the rewards. But from what I read 5 minutes later it wasn’t all joy. Several players were disconnected (not crashed or accidental quits) from the game, and guess what, after 3 hours – You can have a big fat cup of nothing! – Would it have been that hard to mail participants their rewards for participation instead?

While I am having my jimmies rustled myself, remember that I am not alone on this. The chat was horrible during this weekend. Very few jumped in to say they were having a great time. There are serious problems here, and I am worried.

Other not so depressing stuff:
- A lot of people really enjoyed the new jumping puzzles, me included
- The end reward for Phase 3 was great (for those who got it)
- The new dungeon is amazing
- The plot was quite ok, despite people not knowing what to do with themselves
- A lot of people agreed the new map was pretty. They didn’t find it interesting though, due to lack of things to do.

Posted by: Duke Darkwood.4237

Duke Darkwood.4237

I had a blast. I would have done this for FREE (but am pleased that the rewards were as generous as they are), that’s how good it was. And, not to put too fine a point on it, but it was a more epic battle than, well, you know.

As for future events…. I hope they have a World Event stage in the cave, with a chest at the level of dragon chests. Obviously, we dealt with the Ancient Karka, but I’m sure there are other karka who want to rule the hive now, and every so often, we’ll have to deal with them and whatever hazards they litter the cave with (minions, traps, your usual world event stuff).

In fact, I’mma go post that paragraph under Suggestions. Maybe they’ll do it, maybe they won’t, but I want to show them the interest is there.

Posted by: filteredout.4163

filteredout.4163

So my gf and i were getting worried with all the negative posts about the event. I guess we were both extremely lucky to not have ever experienced any lag (Darkhaven), or it was just a good event overall. We both had a lot of fun defeating the Ancient Karka, and we both got some pretty good loot out of it.

I feel bad for anyone who hasn’t had a similar experience, but I really do wish people wouldn’t be so negative about things. Just like a lot of other people, we weren’t able to really finish the 1st part with the broken NPC’s but honestly, it didn’t destroy the event, nor did it make it any less enjoyable. In our opinion, the final even more than made up for it. We both loved how so many people on the server all came together and really had great teamwork through all the phases. Which honestly is what this game is all about

Anyway, I just want to publicly thank aNet for a great weekend and hope to see you all in game!

cheers!

Posted by: Spikedadragon.6015

Spikedadragon.6015

Lag was a pain but dodging and getting out of the way still managed to work out. Didn’t get much loot drops through the course, which was expected, but the chest at the end was worth it. The boss fight itself, well worth it. Nice mechanics!
I’d love to see more of these where you get a sense of accomplishing something.
That and it was just fun to chase him up then back down lol.
For the people dying in explosions, they must have missed the timer on the right, flashing even. As it was easily avoidable by dodging back once or twice. Even if you were right up close to him at that time, as dozens of us were.

Bring on December!

Posted by: porter.9483

porter.9483

Event is a failure by design. Too unstable and too long. A lot of people who put in the effort couldn’t get any reward.

Worst of it is that Anet is actively suppressing any complaints and trying to hide the fact they screwed it up.

Thats ok, the gaming media is starting to take notice and writing blogs about this event and the newly introduced gear treadmill it brings.

Posted by: Surbrus.6942

Surbrus.6942

What they should have done was instance the event. Make hundreds of instances, max of like 20-30 people or so (think of the Mad King’s clock tower). That way everyone could take part, and the event, lag and culling wouldn’t have scaled up to such ridiculous heights.

Also, boy of boy everyone loves RNG don’t they. At least the legendary precursor market crash allowed for some of us to take advantage of people with little attention span, or those that simply don’t know what precursors are. Out of 8 guildies, 3 precursors dropped including the big money precursor Dusk… that is just a very small sample size, but that drop rate sounds pretty kitten high.

Posted by: krojack.4920

krojack.4920

<snip>

Third phase was plagued with lag and culling issues, and reinforcement portions go on for way, way too long.

I was about to just quit at the reinforcements part. I thought it was bugged for a while. It just dragged on FAR to long, it wasn’t even fun anymore.

80 Sylvari Ranger – Jade Quarry
» My current Guild Wars 2 game annoyances

Posted by: Melpomene.2367

Melpomene.2367

Only part that dragged on was the reinforcements. I set my necro up high where they coudn’t reach me, I was lagging so hard lol. Everything else was pretty fun though! ^^

Posted by: Batelle.1680

Batelle.1680

After a disappointing weekend of laggy, bugged events, this final one was the polar opposite: ran smoothly, very little lag (not enough to be a problem at all) and a nice, smooth chain of events that culminated in a great reward. Nicely done!

Unless your experience was, you know, the opposite of that.

We had lag galore, invisible monsters wiping out the entire map in about two seconds, more lag….more lag…people complaining because those of us being kittenon by the server were “just standing around” and then a bunch of people were booted and shut out of receiving anything for their time and effort.

Pretty sweet, indeed.

Spikedadragon.6015

If you stick around the Lionguard start talking about how things can return to normal and a hint of other creatures from ancient times that may find their way back lol.

Posted by: krojack.4920

krojack.4920

What they should have done was instance the event. Make hundreds of instances, max of like 20-30 people or so

That’s sorta what the Overflow is. After so many players are in one it create another overflow and starts adding people to that.

80 Sylvari Ranger – Jade Quarry
» My current Guild Wars 2 game annoyances

Posted by: sixfeetunder.6508

sixfeetunder.6508

most of these patchs have been failures.

When i got home from work i logged in to catch phase 1 of the event on day one. Ofc it was bugged for me. I loged out and didnt log back on until saturday afternoon to hit the lost shores with guild mates only to lag like im using a cell phone for internet connection due to the shores.

Basicaly their track record is like this. Patch to fix one thing and break somthing that was working correctly. Next patch to fix what they broke only to break somthing else. Keeps going on and on.

Posted by: dybryd.1358

dybryd.1358

Shaky start on Friday, but that last questline kicked kitten.

(It kicked the kitten lovingly, because kittens are soft.)

Treeline.3865

A player asked during the final event, around 1½-2 hours in: “Would you have done this event if you knew it would progress like this?” – He didn’t get even 1 “yes”.

Some of the answers:
“Only if the end rewards are epic”
“The only thing that will save this is if the ancient karka starts dancing Gangnam Style”
“Not even if I get a legendary out of this”
“I would rather take my keyboard and…” – Well.. Stick it where the sun doesn’t shine.

I’m pretty sure this wasn’t the epic event they intended to create, but this is what a lot of players experienced.

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

The end of today’s event created an MMO buzz unlike anything I’ve been a part of, mainly for one reason: EPIC LOOT IN A GIANT CHEST! Nice call, shake up the economy, and give us what we want. Made the 3 hour event that much better and “worth it”. Our guild of 400+ across 2 OTG guilds was buzzing, big time.

And you can believe, it is gonna make every one want to be there for the next one.

Unless you were like my guildies who were all level 80 some of which were decked out in MF gear and got level 39, 50, 62, and 76 level rares. Yeah, TELL ME IT’S WORKING PROPERLY NOW ANET. go ahead, I’ll wait….(looks at nails, aligns the pencils on his desk, cleans the mouse laser) still waiting…..

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

Posted by: Barfoi.9537

Barfoi.9537

It was a decent experience — aside from the lag. I think I spent more time reviving the hordes of fallen than doing any damage, however, but I’m a guardian. ;P

Spikedadragon.6015

Only part that dragged on was the reinforcements. I set my necro up high where they coudn’t reach me, I was lagging so hard lol. Everything else was pretty fun though! ^^

I did the range thing for awhile then the close up fighting. But yeah… Learned quick that reinforcements meant dead minions, hehe. But the fact they kept coming kept people on their toes. Those that actually went afk for dinner or to watch streams and whatnot, were left behind when the next phase rolled, and probably few of those missed out on the chest at the end, which honestly is fair. Given, the whole point was to be active and have a part in taking him down. Not sitting around doing nothing or auto-targetting.

Posted by: drifter.8453

drifter.8453

Yeah I guess it was all on luck for the event to run smoothly. My server had lag, lag, and more lag, invisable boss’s, and to many people lieing around dead making stupid Karka Jokes instead of releasing, especialy when at one point the waypoint was just across the bridge. Nah they just lied dead.

And everybody did not get a Precursor drop from the chest. I and many others didn’t have the luck as a couple other people with the lame RNG (Random Number Generator) system. So woahs me.

Posted by: Rosen Myst.7641

Rosen Myst.7641

Yup … that was definitely an epic fight. I was thinking that the fight with Zhaitan should have been more like this event. Anyway, I was really happy with the rewards. Only thing I wasn’t clear about was at the very end when we finally get the ancient karka back to the nesting area….we were fighting hundreds of little ones. I wasn’t clear about what we were suppose to be doing. People were going up the ramp but I never saw the boss go up that way. I liked the fight, but the end wasn’t clear to me.

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

For the next few days, this event will be considered the final nail to the coffin for Guild Wars 2 until the herd find something new to complain about.

Was it a failure? Depends on what ANET were trying to accomplish, but I think most people on here just wanted phat new loot.

The event actually gave a lot of loot. People are upset about how the quality of the event was greatly brought down by mostly client and server problems.

Posted by: RvLeshrac.2673

RvLeshrac.2673

The end of today’s event created an MMO buzz unlike anything I’ve been a part of, mainly for one reason: EPIC LOOT IN A GIANT CHEST! Nice call, shake up the economy, and give us what we want. Made the 3 hour event that much better and “worth it”. Our guild of 400+ across 2 OTG guilds was buzzing, big time.

And you can believe, it is gonna make every one want to be there for the next one.

Except for the huge number of us who got nothing useful but the guaranteed* drop out of the chest. We did the same work over the same period of time, yet were given less than 1/100th of the reward.

*guaranteed drop may not actually be guaranteed

Posted by: WeLoveKanjimari.6725

WeLoveKanjimari.6725

If a jumping puzzle requires 20 people to jump in the same spot at the same time, scrap it.

Start over and design it so that this is not a necessity.

One of the biggest complaitns you got with the halloween event was that the clocktower was too hard, because nobody could see themselves to know where they were or where they were going to be…and then in The Lost Shores, you include a jumping puzzle that requires a bunch of people to start in the same place, at the same time, at the same pace? :\

We can’t see ourselves, again. We can’t see where we’re going to land…again. Stop please.

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: Captain Harlock.1568

Captain Harlock.1568

Well since they removed the feedback topic as i was typing this…..
Here’s a suggestion for your next ‘one time events’.

Make the final even repeat but make an achievement that once gotten you won’t get drops the second time you do it OR you get something of lesser value(craft mats) in a secondary small chest that spawns. Then everyone will have a much greater chance of getting something no matter what time zone they’re in.

The downside would be getting the achievement, but for some reason not getting the initial loot due to bug/crashes at the last minute etc. work on preventing that and people will me more or less happier.

Posted by: NeedsFoodBadly.2671

NeedsFoodBadly.2671

By immersive story I take it you mean auto-attacking for over 2 hours straight while watching season 6 of Psych on Netflix.

Remember: Don’t Shoot Food!

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

I definitely agree with a lot of this.
Re: Drop rates: Having lootable karka corpses was actually an insanely infrequent occurrence for me, I killed 200+ of these things and I am not exagerating in saying that only 10 of them had lootable corpses. That’s insane, I would have been happy if they just had really basic trophy loots, but the fact that my killing felt meaningless took away a lot of the fun.

With the new map, during phase 2 after the initial event there were hardly any players around for me, only one or two kinds of karka are soloable and they retook the camps really quickly which meant that as a lone player running around, or even with the ocassional other player, there was nothing we could do. We weren’t powerful enough to take down the veterans, we weren’t powerful enough to recap the camps…

I loved the jumping puzzle! It was really difficult at first but once I got the hang of it I really enjoyed it.

As someone who loves running around doing map completion I actually would have loved some more Vista’s and PoI’s. I understand not including Hearts, but when almost every other map in the game has had hearts when you have a map without them it suddenly feels very empty and a little pointless. I haven’t reached Orr yet with my level 70 character so I can’t say if the same problem exists there or not?

I loved the design of the new zone, running through it with the Lionguard in the initial phase was great, I loved running into each of the areas and being pleasantly surprised by the beautiful scenery.

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

-10 for a 1 time event. Nothing i could do to get on. LIke many others who are upset. We would like a repeat. Others got DC’d and didnt get loot because of it. They deserve another chance more than people like me.

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

Posted by: Torres.2890

Torres.2890

Logged back on to see if I could still get a reward.

…Jumped to my death afterwards

Attachments:

Baruch Bay.

(edited by Torres.2890)

Posted by: Renegade.3659

Renegade.3659

They already implemented the system where you can’t loot the same chest twice (this was fixed during the Halloween event where people were jumping through Overflows to loot different chests). However, a bug? is that you can still do this on different characters.

Spikedadragon.6015

The Ancient one actually got speedy at that point, and pushing it up the ramp was obvious. But so many weren’t reading the notes on the side or clicked them off I guess, about destroying the webbing. Same then when got it back to mid level. Then finally all the way down. Although we were worried when it started rolling and not moving downwards that it glitched… that would have sucked! Instead it started walking backwards like it knew it was bugged up and had an alternate programing to retreat rather than roll lol.

Posted by: Burner.1643

Burner.1643

Epic boss fight, Finally decent loot.

(edited by Burner.1643)

Posted by: Crazylegsmurphy.6430

Crazylegsmurphy.6430

So, on my girlfriends request we decided to partake in the final event. We spent two hours fighting our way when she got booted. She couldn’t join me, so I went to her server and basically started over.

We were getting close to the end when her game booted her again. She was unable to join me and I spent the rest of the time defeating the boss, while she wasted silver after silver trying to get back to me.

In the end, she missed the chest, and is so frustrated she’s considering not playing again.

Well done ANet…well done.

Posted by: Clobimon.9652

Clobimon.9652

I feel the idea was fine, but length was too much. I mean it was essentially a war against the karka, but 2 1/2 hours of constant battle doing pretty much the same thing just got old. (Someone in my overflow mentioned Starship Troopers and I couldn’t help thinking to myself, “yeah, that movie wasn’t very good.”) I think I might have spent almost as much time rezzing players as I did fighting. They got a lot of gold out of the ‘system’ in those few hours by way of repairs. I was fairly surprised with how many players we had stick with it all the way through. It seemed like a good number less than after 45-60 minutes, but still a lot. I was kind of afraid everyone was just gonna quit going on two hours.

btw, why is there not an achievement or title for boiling that crab?! In the least it should be added to the Bosses achievement. It took a lot more to take that out than do the others on that list.

Posted by: Torres.2890

Torres.2890

Everything that could possibly go wrong, went wrong on this event. At least for me…
I skipped so many things just to be on this event but everything was bugged/laggy
Didn’t get a reward after two hours of frustration. I couldn’t log back after I dced…

I tried….

Baruch Bay.

(edited by Torres.2890)

Posted by: Batelle.1680

Batelle.1680

to many people lieing around dead making stupid Karka Jokes instead of releasing, especialy when at one point the waypoint was just across the bridge. Nah they just lied dead.

They were lying there dead because using the waypoint was a surefire way to get booted from the server for good and risk losing out on everything.

Spikedadragon.6015

They did alert/warn us prior that day three/Sunday’s phase three would be a multi-hour event. So shouldn’t be that shocking it took 2-3 hours non-stop.