Posted by: Manatee Nymph.8261

Manatee Nymph.8261

got my chest
got junk
20slot bag is pretty nice though.
./kinda disappointed, but i guess thats they way lucky packets work

nem·e·sis
/?nem?sis/
The inescapable or implacable agent of someone’s or something’s downfall.

(edited by Manatee Nymph.8261)

Lost Shores event disconnect solution? [merged threads]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Will those whose servers bugged rather than crashed still get reward? Not the end of the world if not

Posted by: Chief.2987

Chief.2987

Still waiting for my mail also. I was one of the unfortunate souls who spent a couple hours in the overflow before it crashed everyone. Please anet… all i want for christmas is a shot at my precursor! XD

kindbudd

Posted by: Drakken.3427

Drakken.3427

do we have to apply for this or what? still waiting for mine.

Posted by: Jinn Kazuma.2163

Jinn Kazuma.2163

I just got an Ancient Karka chest in my mail with 2 exotic weapons, the bag, the trinket, and two rares. so they are in fact doing something about it. However, I did not miss the loot at the event so I am puzzled as to why I received this package. Not that I am complaining.

Posted by: Residual Jams.7294

Residual Jams.7294

I just got an Ancient Karka chest in my mail with 2 exotic weapons, the bag, the trinket, and two rares. so they are in fact doing something about it. However, I did not miss the loot at the event so I am puzzled as to why I received this package. Not that I am complaining.

Heres a fun question, can you equip the second karka 20 slot bag?

Posted by: nawrasz.6219

nawrasz.6219

Yeah, so several guildies have said they’ve gotten the chest without even being online that day. Which if it’s true is complete BS if that means not everyone is going to get one.

I live in a EU time zone so I was up late trying to log on and never could even connect until the event was over. Is there any chance that we could get a staff member’s response on who exactly is going to be getting the chest?

Everyone who didn’t get to open it? If it’s just those who DC’d during the event then there’s something wrong, so far at least 8 people in guild and on my friend’s list have gotten the chest that were never logged on that day for it.

Posted by: LostMK.4089

LostMK.4089

ok so anet is giving people who got dced free precursors and 20 slot bags – forget about everyone else?

Posted by: Judas.5432

Judas.5432

I am crossing my fingers for this to happen to me……I’d love another Ancient Karka Chest :-D

Judas – Kaineng
[CO] Cryptic Omen

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

Absolutely same as the OP. Two rares, two exotics, accessory and box. No Precursor -.-

That’s what most people got from the original box, precursors were a slightly more common drop from this event, but still very rare.

But then again, if everybody open theirs and nobody gets a precursor, that’s fishy.

Posted by: Delticus.1695

Delticus.1695

Just got my chest, had Dawn in it =)

do you have a screenshot? :o, so far i’ve not heard of anyone getting precursors yet.

Posted by: Valtameri.2075

Valtameri.2075

Good for you.
No chest for me so far, this is some major bs if i don’t get one.

Posted by: MystikaLsmuRF.7150

MystikaLsmuRF.7150

Well… guess that doesn’t include players who got kittened when doing the event just before the servers reset and crashed the event >.<

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Received mine as well, two rares, two exotics, accessory and box.

Absolutely thrilled to see a resolution to this, couldn’t be more pleased!

A+ Anet, A+!!!!

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: Danno.5269

Danno.5269

Yeah that’s exactly what i got from the event box. Hopefully they did add a small chance for precursors like they did for the event.

Posted by: mulch.2586

mulch.2586

Given how many times ANet’s glitchy game has blocked me from a reward, or given me 20 tokens on the first run of a path in a day, or just plain forced my party to restart, grats on your loot, but I think it’s major bs, too.

If you never reimburse, you should never reimburse. Cuz now I wanna pony, too.

Posted by: han.9042

han.9042

Is the mail only appear to the character we used for the event? I rather play my alt while waiting.

Between my GF and I, we did the event 8 times. During half way into the Ancient Karka fights, the game either crashed, stuck on the loading screen when reviving at the waypoint, or because of the new build, removing the event so we weren’t able to finish it. We spent the whole day on that event.

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

Free precursors being sent out to those who weren’t even online and/or disconnected, while the people who opened the chest got Kitten from it…..

so much for RNG and tossing out precursors to people……………

(Yeah, I am not happy about this, 3+ Hours work, no precursors, and those who hardly done it or went afk etc. etc. get free precursors……Sigh)

EDIT – I was online during the event and was still sent the chest…wut?////

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

(edited by roostapro.9827)

Posted by: Chief.2987

Chief.2987

I really hope thats not the case Mystika. Just give it some time, i have a feeling anet will rewards anyone who was dced during event.

kindbudd

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

That’s what most people got from the original box, precursors were a slightly more common drop from this event, but still very rare.

But then again, if everybody open theirs and nobody gets a precursor, that’s fishy.

Just saw a guy open his box and get a precursor, they still drop, but they’re still pretty rare.

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

One time events should never happen. I’d rather have a fight then a chest than an apology and a chest in the mail…..

Just saying.
But I’m glad Anet decided to do this. I appreciate the effort and the intent. Cheers.

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

Posted by: munkiman.3068

munkiman.3068

do you have a screenshot? :o, so far i’ve not heard of anyone getting precursors yet.

I know 4 people that got precursors.

[TAO] Founder/Owner and Administrator for the NSP Server Website

Posted by: Jarainee.8097

Jarainee.8097

I didn’t receive any mail yet. :<

And that was my two cents.

roostapro.9827

2nd attempt at the chest….

still no precursor, just my Kitten luck -.-

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

Delticus.1695

I know 4 people that got precursors.

I meant from the chest that was sent today, not the initial karka chest. the one that dropped during the event gave you your loot directly, and the dropped karka chest had the ring/bag. I was wondering if people were getting it from the chest from today :P

Posted by: Delorfin.8175

Delorfin.8175

Sure, here you go.

Attachments:

Posted by: nawrasz.6219

nawrasz.6219

lol, now LA OF being spammed by people who got the chest the first time and now a second time. I have to admit if I don’t get a chest because I could never log on because of connection issues (not from my side, from the game’s side). I’m going to be pretty annoyed.

Posted by: Venirto.4208

Venirto.4208

Me: Over 700h spend in game, did all Lost Shores events. Reward = 2 kitten exotics.
My friend: About 130h, did only a bit of Phase 2 and 3. Disconnected during the final fight. His reward = 2 precursors ._.

RNG is destroying my game experience.

Posted by: StormLight.5401

StormLight.5401

opened mine, 2 rares, accessory, box, exotic, and the legend. originally didnt even care about loot i just wanted the 20 slot box (cmon thats like a free 10g)

Posted by: Mark Katzbach

Previous

Mark Katzbach

Content Marketing Manager

Next

Is the mail only appear to the character we used for the event? I rather play my alt while waiting.

Between my GF and I, we did the event 8 times. During half way into the Ancient Karka fights, the game either crashed, stuck on the loading screen when reviving at the waypoint, or because of the new build, removing the event so we weren’t able to finish it. We spent the whole day on that event.

The mail is sent to your account, so no matter what character you are playing on when it comes it, you will get the mail. Additionally, the chest in the mail is account bound, so you are free to put the chest in your bank and move it over to whichever character you wish to open the chest with.

Posted by: Orion Templar.4589

Orion Templar.4589

Of the two rares and two exotics only one was applicable to my profession, and even that was a weapon I don’t prefer to use much. But still this was very nice for them to take care of for us. The accessory and box are very nice.
Thank you!

Posted by: Topher.1684

Topher.1684

Why are people who participated in the events getting more bags, yet those that DCed during the event still haven’t gotten anything? And please tell me not all the mail has gone out yet.

Edit, just read you last post…hopefully it arrives….but if it doesn’t, is their anything I can do? Or am I just screwed?

Delticus.1695

Sure, here you go.

meant the chat window where you can see that you looted it from the chest :P, not your inv

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

By the way, I did 6 attempts to do this event, but I got only one chest. And there are the people, who got their chest from the event and now mail one too.
I’m waiting for another 5 chests.

Posted by: Toneiusmaximus.4273

Toneiusmaximus.4273

Not at home yet…but are the chest being sent to everyone or just the one’s that were not able to loot the chest due to <insert issue here>?

Toneiusmaximus {80 Sylvari Guardian}
Brute The Beast {80 Charr Warrior}
Dodge The Builder {70 Asura Engineer}

Posted by: Blood Mist Mirage.5610

Blood Mist Mirage.5610

By the way, I did 6 attempts to do this event, but I got only one chest. And there are the people, who got their chest from the event and now mail one too.

At least they took the time to give you ONE chest. Be thankful. They didn’t have to do this.

Only nerds read this.

Posted by: Delorfin.8175

Delorfin.8175

Sure, here you go.

meant the chat window where you can see that you looted it from the chest :P, not your inv

Haha sorry, then nope. Had logged out before I saw your post, or I would have done it that way.

Posted by: roguenub.1409

roguenub.1409

Yeah I actually got the same garbage items I got from the event, same gloves, same pistol. Don’t think its fair that I get another 20 slot bag and stuff though.

roostapro.9827

Not at home yet…but are the chest being sent to everyone or just the one’s that were not able to loot the chest due to <insert issue here>?

Everyone.

Regardless of being online for the event or offline when the event started.

RoostaGW2

Posted by: Conner.4702

Conner.4702

Well I didn’t get anything. got stuck on a load screen during the event after ressing. Waited 10 minutes for it to actually load before I restarted the client and than got into a different overflow, which had already finished… So not A+

Posted by: Lord Titan.3791

Lord Titan.3791

Still haven’t gotten anything.

Titan/Mr Brains

Posted by: robber.4613

robber.4613

Really? Can someone confirm what roostapro said? Everyone’s getting one?

I wondered how they were going to know who participated…

Lord Titan.3791

Why are only some people getting this??? I haven’t recieved one.

Titan/Mr Brains

Posted by: Danno.5269

Danno.5269

Everyone is getting one. I participated and i got one too.

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

At least they took the time to give you ONE chest. Be thankful. They didn’t have to do this.

I’ll be thankful when I get my free precursor. Too much RNG in this game to be thankful.

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

So my buddy who got the chest at the end of the karaka event, also just got a mail with a chest in it. So he got the chest twice.

Me i still have not seen a mail….

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

Posted by: Swystix.7459

Swystix.7459

As we mentioned last week, for those players who were not able to get the rewards for the final Lost Shores event because they were suffering connection issues, we will provide rewards for their participation in the event. Thanks for your patience while we worked to resolve this.
We will hand out the rewards via In-game mail today – Quick FYI… it might take several hours to run the script, so do not panic if you do not immediately receive it.

Lord Titan.3791

Still no chest here either.

Titan/Mr Brains

Posted by: Jarainee.8097

Jarainee.8097

I’ll be thankful when I get my free precursor. Too much RNG in this game to be thankful.

No one promised you a free precursor. :P

And that was my two cents.

Posted by: Jatari Thundercloud.3794

Jatari Thundercloud.3794

there e-mailing in batches as i just got mine 5 min ago so be patient. ArenaNet is committed to us there customers and this fix for the karka event surely shows it. Thank You ArenaNet. Your awesome….

Defensive Tactical Commander
Server : Dragonbrand