Tequatl Feedback [Merged]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Garth Thurgen.1380

Garth Thurgen.1380

I am not arguing lack of skill nor lack of trying. What i am arguing is that RANGING cannot complete teq anymore!

Ranging can do it. It’d just require pretty much everyone to be Staff Eles if the person is going Power. With the Staff fields you can very reasonably hit the crit spot, and you’ll deal basically the same damage as if you were on top of them (it’s all down to not being as effective for stacking Might, which you can just assume there are people stacking Might over in the new location for a serious run).

Staff ele should stand in the crit spot, camera faced down a little, with no target (and turn off auto target). This causes your attacks to land at your feet. Look up, and your attacks fly off into the sky. My autoattack on staff ele crits here. Why would you want to miss out on that? As long as the majority are in the crit spot and turrets are cleansing, my zerker staff ele stays alive and deals maximum damage in the crit spot.

People are still shouting in maps that you crit on his head. You do not crit on his head! If I stand at range and attack, I get no crits.

Optimally, yes. Yes you should sit in the crit spot for basically every good reason outside of it being a harder spot. However, auto-attacking isn’t actually a requirement for Staff Ele to deal enough damage to kill with the new Attunement CD’s. You can move from Lava Font > Meteor Shower > Lava Font > Ice Spike > Eruption > Lava Font > Ice Spike > Eruption > Repeat, and never have to actually bother with aiming autoattacks manually (because, yes, you can just aim your auto attack to hit at range without targetting… it’s just a giant pain when dodging). You lose out on some auto-attack damage in there, but it’s not actually so much that it matters. Due to crit damage being over 200% for Ele, you’ll end up killing Teq faster at range than you would have beforehand if you ignore the fact that Might stacking is a notable dps loss in comparison.

I’m not saying this because it’s that great of an idea, just that it’s technically possible to do within reasonable parameters. Odds are, if you’re going to get a successful Teq kill you’re going to be stacking on the boss spot to not have to deal with the Might issues + bonus dps from being able to actually auto attack.

Posted by: Szeron.4856

Szeron.4856

Back before the condi changes and hp buff, I could join up for Teq and, with a little coordination(make sure there are defense groups and turrets competently stationed), drop him and have a genuinely enjoyable time. There were a handful of times people failed to do that and the event failed as a result. Teq was not “soo easy” that people could just ignore the mechanics of the fight.

The past couple days, I’ve been in instances with up to 40 minute prep times where it still fails because people were either not min/maxed enough or simply lazy(not running back if they died). Needless to say, the current state of Teq is not, personally speaking, enjoyable when all that time and effort is invested with nothing to show for it at the end. “Why bother?”

I personally don’t mind ‘challenge’, but I think ‘difficulty’ of this scale should stay to personal and small group content. World events are just too nebulous with too many random factors. In this specific case, I think the defensive organization requirement for Teq is sufficient enough without the need for its current dps requirement(which is all the inflated health adds). The LAST thing this game needs is gear/build checks before participating in level 65~ open world event.

Posted by: kevvy.5081

kevvy.5081

All I want is every hitboxes of the buffed World Bosses to be critable, not just one hitbox that isn’t targetable. Pretty please Anet, thank you.

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

As i have said before i done teq every single day for over 9 months and it was balanced fine,If it is anets intention to make this event another triple trouble team speak ip hoping fiasco then they can stick there expansion were the sun don’t shine.

But that is just the thing: It was balanced around how conditions and crits worked against them before the patch that increased their health.

They can’t have the same stats on it while at the same time massively increase the incoming damage.

And now it’s “balanced” against overtuned burn damage (which will get nerfed soon) and Teq being fully crittable (which he isn’t).

In other words, now it’s not balanced at all.

It’s ONE kitten boss. Anet has better things to do with their time at the moment (not to mention it’s a holiday weekend), especially when boss farmers have plenty of bosses to kill.

They had the time to buff Teq’s hp, they’d better have time to fix it now.

Reversing the buff means going back to the bosses melting like butter due to high condi damage.

And that’s the point – the bosses melted like butter not due to the condi damage, but because the same patch introduced 3 bugs. The one with unlimited cap on buffs (zerg on permanent quickness and 25 might, which alone practically doubled dps) – fixed now. The one with guardian’s symbolic avenger – fixed now. And the engi one, which remains to be fixed, but will soon be. Yes, condi damage changes added to dps, but it didn’t even come close to the level that would require such a strong kneejerk “fix”.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

(edited by Astralporing.1957)

Posted by: Mustafa.7684

Mustafa.7684

I think people will like this video.. it explains exactly what we expected from teq with sa

Posted by: Erulogos.2591

Erulogos.2591

I think people will like this video.. it explains exactly what we expected from teq with sa

kitten did I just watch man? Did someone invent digitally transmitted LSD?

Posted by: fixit.7189

fixit.7189

SW is too easy as well. I would love for Anet to bring back Marionette. Vinewrath is a pale imitation of that fight.

Before the patch, I often seen SW failed. Now it never fails.

And the reason why? Because of the dps increase to all classes. Heck, I gained 30% or more in that patch so you add in everyone else…and now SW is super easy. No one should be surprised about this imo.

So it’s either nerf people or buff the events….but not simply just add more zeros like they did with teq.

(edited by fixit.7189)

Posted by: Tobias.8632

Tobias.8632

How is it taking you so godkitten long to fix this, anet!?

Get off your kitten and patch teq.

Just got out of a group with several commanders and several guilds working together, organizing people under the crit dd spot, coordinating reflects and turrets, literally doing the event at the highest possible level you can expect people who aren’t on VOIP to do. Failed with 30% health left. This is unreasonable.

Colin Johanson you owe me two gold and an inventory full of loot.

(edited by Tobias.8632)

Posted by: Kythan Myr.4719

Kythan Myr.4719

How is it taking you so godkitten long to fix this, anet!?

Get off your kitten and patch teq. The only way people are able to beat this is by abusing bugged guardian damage.

No one is currently using the SA from guardian unless you are referring to the previous victories when it was enabled. In case you didn’t see the TTS/GSCH Teq post right above, EG is saying that they beat it with time to spare.

Posted by: Tobias.8632

Tobias.8632

No one is currently using the SA from guardian unless you are referring to the previous victories when it was enabled. In case you didn’t see the TTS/GSCH Teq post right above, EG is saying that they beat it with time to spare.

Really? Because I read

The one we did this afternoon failed… good for you that yours succeeded… We were not even close to finishing. Ask other people in TTS who were there.

Just did another organized Teq and it failed again… couldn’t even see health on the bar for Teq when the timer expired so we were close but… it should not be this hard to kill these bosses… and if they are going to be this hard we need better rewards.

So you can have your opinion but mine is firmly in the “unbuff” category… (reversing the buff not nerfing).

And you cannot equate what a guild of several thousand co-ordinated and experienced world boss event farmers can do, to what a bunch of clueless pubbies SHOULD be able to do.

Posted by: Thareen.5471

Thareen.5471

Before the patch, I often seen SW failed. Now it never fails.

kitten did i just read?
SW can fail?^^
Never seen that before.

@Topic:
If a guild with more than lets say 20 members on a map fails Teq after the guard bandaid, you either had really kittenty pugs, did not cooridate them good enough, fracked up the defense phase, or you used some ancient tactics (ranged or wrong spot maybe?).

Our evening run yesterday went as smooth as usual with about 25 people on TS (including some pugs that actually joined TS for a change), but it was not as fast as it could have been. Still plenty of time left on timer with 5 and a half minute something (Prior to the condi/zerk update we considered less than 10 minutes left on timer a major dissapointment), even though lots of people were standing on the wrong spot.
All without any exploits (we don´t have Engineers on our runs, besides i kick people that use any exploit without mercy anyway).
Oh and by the way, most pugs usually show a 50/50 ratio between somewhat intelligent/useful and braindead. No offense intended.

(edited by Thareen.5471)

Posted by: xarallei.4279

xarallei.4279

Really? Because I read

The one we did this afternoon failed… good for you that yours succeeded… We were not even close to finishing. Ask other people in TTS who were there.

Just did another organized Teq and it failed again… couldn’t even see health on the bar for Teq when the timer expired so we were close but… it should not be this hard to kill these bosses… and if they are going to be this hard we need better rewards.

So you can have your opinion but mine is firmly in the “unbuff” category… (reversing the buff not nerfing).

And you cannot equate what a guild of several thousand co-ordinated and experienced world boss event farmers can do, to what a bunch of clueless pubbies SHOULD be able to do.

Go back to that GSCH/TTS thead and look at merforga’s post. He is the leader of TTS. He totally disagrees with that person. I myself have been to various TTS raids post guard fix and ALL of them succeeded. One random fluke that guy witnessed means nothing, he does not speak for TTS. Only merf does and he’s already spoken on the issue in favor of the way teq is now.

It is still possible for a pug map, but it takes a lot of effort and organization. Perhaps if Anet makes it possible to crit teq anywhere things will be better for pug maps.

edit: Just came from a pug map that killed teq with about 3 minutes left. There were some bumpy moments like defense not going back to their positions during the first burn phase, but other than that it went well. The pugs knew to stand in the double crit spot and did their best and it worked. All without teamspeak. It might be tougher than before for pugs but I do think with time they can learn this and kill it regularly.

(edited by xarallei.4279)

Astralporing.1957

Only merf does and he’s already spoken on the issue in favor of the way teq is now.

Of course he would be in favour. This change practically cements monopoly of guilds like TTS on Teq fight. Yes, the majority of players that enjoyed Teq can’t do it anymore, but hey, they are not TTS.

Actions, not words.

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

Pug group 5 and a bit minutes left on clock just now. Not anywhere near a guild lock on this.

Posted by: Vix.6730

Vix.6730

Only merf does and he’s already spoken on the issue in favor of the way teq is now.

Of course he would be in favour. This change practically cements monopoly of guilds like TTS on Teq fight. Yes, the majority of players that enjoyed Teq can’t do it anymore, but hey, they are not TTS.

Teq just went down on Tarnished Coast at midnight. Pug map. No nonsense. In fact we had a few minutes to spare. It can be done people! Bulky guilds needs not apply.

Attachments:

(edited by Vix.6730)

Posted by: eldrin.6471

eldrin.6471

Do these people really think the rest of us should pay for content only they can use?
Since anet is out to make profit there should be no argument of who has access.

Posted by: Aerlen.5326

Aerlen.5326

Teq went down on my TC map because people listened. People WPed. People stood in the crit spot. 90% of the map did exactly as told. We also had a finger killing squad too. It was pretty awesome and it’d be great to count on players like this showing.

We’ll see.

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

Forever known as “that slow guardian who can’t jump worth crap”.

Posted by: BillFreist

BillFreist

Gameplay Programmer

Next release will make world boss attack targets crittable. I made sure of that.

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

Next release will make world boss attack targets crittable. I made sure of that.

Great news. Thanks.

Posted by: MorganLeFay.5816

MorganLeFay.5816

Yesterday, 8 pm gmt (DesoEU), pug map, 3 comms, no ts, SA disabled ofc, people allover the place dps’ing all TQ parts (paws, head, tail ;p), total salad mix, towards end loads of dead players waiting for those who were alive to drop the last pixels of TQ hp.

Tq officially downed with 0.13 seconds remaining:D
Conclusion: duable even in the most unfortunate situations.
And tbh, I didnt had a feeling of hard work satisfaction like that in a long time. People cheering at TQ demise? priceless!
Pug maps= hardcore mode, ftw <3

(edited by MorganLeFay.5816)

eldrin.6471

Thank you.

Posted by: innocens.1582

innocens.1582

@morganlefay,

i had the same feeling when teq was finaly dead.
It gives more satisfaction when you worked hard for it,
and i even gave a cheer in chat myself .

a man who doesnt make mistakes doesnt do anything

(edited by innocens.1582)

Posted by: ikereid.4637

ikereid.4637

Kill from 2hours ago, 5:49 left on the clock and Teq was killed in a 18min hot join Pug map (no one was really around until :41~, most were trying to join Taxi Maps)

So Teq is far from impossible now that people know about the crit and to use the DD Spot, and Defense teams run back after each and every burn. Its back to ‘normal’ as far as I can tell now.

I think before many players were still doing Auto Attack in PVT and didnt adjust their gear to Min/max Power and Crit chance until recently. Now that many players have things are much better now.

I just wish we didn’t have to use the forums to get this info out to the players. Anet needs to deliver patch notes and game breaking changes better to the common community that doesn’t use the forums at all.

Desktop: 4790k@4.6ghz-1.25v, AMD 295×2, 32GB 1866CL10 RAM, 850Evo 500GB SSD
Laptop: M6600 – 2720QM, AMD HD6970M, 32GB 1600CL9 RAM, Arc100 480GB SSD

Aerlen.5326

Well, zerg is going to be zerker only now by default which isn’t a thing I can do well so that rather stinks but defense works.

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

Astralporing.1957

Good to know, thanks for the heads up.

Actions, not words.

ikereid.4637

Well, zerg is going to be zerker only now by default which isn’t a thing I can do well so that rather stinks but defense works.

You only need 40% Crit, 200% Crit damage, and 2100~ power to be a ‘good’ zerker. Split the difference on Defense and HP and you wont get stomped to death.

Add in Bloodlust for more power, create a build that allowed for defense (Stability, Cleanse, Reflects) and you really shouldn’t have an issue being in the zerg if everyone is working together and chaining defensive skills.

I do feel the day of the 100% berserker is dead though. If your face rolling on the floor your not doing damage and I just cant see how players are surviving with a 100% berserker stat builds with the recent changes.

Posted by: merforga.4731

merforga.4731

Well actually no. I’m in favour because it made the general member base actually stop and think about the big fights that are supposed to be “epic”. Not a fan of run around and press 1 to win.

In either case, change incoming, so everyone can now calm their farm =)

Posted by: Echosys.2406

Echosys.2406

No way! just over my dead Charr body!

Condition Fury warrior with 100% fury uptime, sword\axe + Longbow with rabid gear and sinister trinkets!

just keeping the dream alive

ikereid.4637

Except that is not the case. Plenty of Pug Maps downing TEQ with out issue and 5mins+ on the clock remaining. It’s been an adjustment, but not such that only TTS can complete it.

Sure there are plenty of players that don’t know about the changes yet, plenty of players that have not adjusted their PVE Boss play style and dropped PVT gear completely yet either. its going to take time to get everyone on board and I Blame Anet on that for their poor execution on these latest patch notes. Something this game breaking needs an in game notification system.

Posted by: Knaifhogg.5964

Knaifhogg.5964

Could you make the Necromancer Staff Marks also work on these same bosses? Feels odd that other ground AoE skills work fine.

Aerlen.5326

You only need 40% Crit, 200% Crit damage, and 2100~ power to be a ‘good’ zerker. Split the difference on Defense and HP and you wont get stomped to death.

Add in Bloodlust for more power, create a build that allowed for defense (Stability, Cleanse, Reflects) and you really shouldn’t have an issue being in the zerg if everyone is working together and chaining defensive skills.

I do feel the day of the 100% berserker is dead though. If your face rolling on the floor your not doing damage and I just cant see how players are surviving with a 100% berserker stat builds with the recent changes.

I did not know this. I’d always been told “100% zerk or gtfo”.

I might try this now, thank you!

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

ikereid.4637

I did not know this. I’d always been told “100% zerk or gtfo”.

I might try this now, thank you!

I have been gearing this way for power builds for over a year now. And its even more important now for Blob Boss war groups. You need armor to mitigate physical damage and HP to mitigate DoT’s/Condi to give you time to react.

I say 40% Crit cause Fury gives ya 20% for a total of 60%. which, IMHO, is more then enough.

the players that are all ‘Zerk or GTFO’ are idiots who actually don’t understand anything about this game. Like at all.

Posted by: moiraine.2753

moiraine.2753

Yesterday, 8 pm gmt (DesoEU), pug map, 3 comms, no ts, SA disabled ofc, people allover the place dps’ing all TQ parts (paws, head, tail ;p), total salad mix, towards end loads of dead players waiting for those who were alive to drop the last pixels of TQ hp.

Tq officially downed with 0.13 seconds remaining:D
Conclusion: duable even in the most unfortunate situations.
And tbh, I didnt had a feeling of hard work satisfaction like that in a long time. People cheering at TQ demise? priceless!
Pug maps= hardcore mode, ftw <3

Hahahaha this made me laugh so much.If such unorganised pug group,without any TS and any cordinotion can do it.Then every casual n00b who was crying for nerfs will be able to kill Teq.

Morgan +1 to you ’mon

TxS – Tequatl Slayer Alliance (EU)

Posted by: moiraine.2753

moiraine.2753

I really wish they would come down from mount Olympus and speek to us paying mortals about this matter. Its been four days since we got this blessing.

Here is your fix that you are crying so much about.I hope the whining ends when it is released.

TxS – Tequatl Slayer Alliance (EU)

MorganLeFay.5816

Hahahaha this made me laugh so much.If such unorganised pug group,without any TS and any cordinotion can do it.Then every casual n00b who was crying for nerfs will be able to kill Teq.

Morgan +1 to you ’mon

Despite proven that is duable, even with a timer that could have been certain fail, i think there were only 2 things that made that possible : the fact that ppl there were not afk (very important) and the fact that they threw everything at him regarding dps, even the kitchen sink.
Timers were: he flew at 8minutes left, 2nd fly up was at 5mins, 3rd at 2 mins. Was terrible but fun. But 0.13 sec before fail is not for the faint hearthed nor desirable:(
Myself I was on TS with my friend only , who was one of commanders and he had to put up with all my cursings and rage ;p
PS: Im noob too but never cry. Im also a guard and still dont cry. Not in public ;p (i hope TQ steps on lego).

(edited by MorganLeFay.5816)

Posted by: Missywink.7162

Missywink.7162

Morgan +1 to you ’mon

You are exactly what is wrong with the GW2 gaming community. People have come to the forums to raise genuine concerns and you berrate and belittle people. I am happy that you are so masterful that you can kill every boss and that you are so awesome that you never have any issues. However alot of the GW2 isn’t blessed with your skills.

As many have stated in this thread. We are not asking for the buff to be reversed, we are merely asking for it to be tweaked. Looks like they have listened to us and have agreed that they maybe went to far with Teq.

Maybe stop being so aggressive towards people that are having issues or are unable to complete something.

Posted by: Coopziana.1802

Coopziana.1802

I didn’t even know they buffed Teq... But then I have pretty much mastered all achievements (non-farming one’s anyway), so i’m running out of reasons to play the game.

from what I’ve read, they have doubled Teq’s HP... I guess this is to put a stop to the back to back phases. well i have a simpler solution to that rather than boosting his HP beyond all possibility of beating him... SHORTEN THE STUN TIME ON HIM!

i haven’t had much time to read the whole thread cuz i’m at work, so if i’m chatting gas just ignore me haha.

Like & Subscribe to “Game Slobs” on YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/gameslobsuk

MorganLeFay.5816

Lets all stop being agressive towards eacother.
Some ppl have strong guilds , some have no guilds or just few mates. Not everyone have a strong backup or chance for state of the art organisation. This is why opinions are so different, because they adjust differently to each group of players. And is hard not to be subjectif.

And tbh is not normal to need a shower after TQ demise because you are all sweat, shaited yourself and also developed carpal tunnel syndrome from crazy dps hitting keys.
Atm , TQ is a bit rough around the edges and needs some fine tunning. Till then, ppl need to play nice with eachother , help non-guildies and overall keep the community toxic level as low as possible.

eldrin.6471

I really wish they would come down from mount Olympus and speek to us paying mortals about this matter. Its been four days since we got this blessing.

Here is your fix that you are crying so much about.I hope the whining ends when it is released.

Im very happy about the news,thanks for your interest.

Posted by: Taiyoroku.1028

Taiyoroku.1028

Lets all stop being agressive towards eacother.
Some ppl have strong guilds , some have no guilds or just few mates. Not everyone have a strong backup or chance for state of the art organisation. This is why opinions are so different, because they adjust differently to each group of players. And is hard not to be subjectif.

And tbh is not normal to need a shower after TQ demise because you are all sweat, shaited yourself and also developed carpal tunnel syndrome from crazy dps hitting keys.
Atm , TQ is a bit rough around the edges and needs some fine tunning. Till then, ppl need to play nice with eachother , help non-guildies and overall keep the community toxic level as low as possible.

Sadly thats imposible, specially when people say “yesterday/today I and my epic dps ascended guild beat TEQ in 2 secs with 20 minutes to spare chatting about how cool and harcore we are” (and yes im been sarcastic). Open world events are for everyone, if ANET want to have hardcore instances for hardcore players thats ok, do so. Even that was the way in GW1 (2 game instance mode normal and hard), but have you guys seen chats on teq? “elites” bashing “noobs” (read casual players) and insulting them, is ok with DEVs that a already broken community (after HoT fiasco) get even more fracmentate?

if that the case Why you guys dont use social classes, i mean reach and poor people, i urge you DEVs see whats happening with your game, couse i dont like to read about how my mon “should abort me” or how “&·$”·$&/$&/% i am, TEQ was one of the most fun bosses in the daily WB rutine… now Why botter? if im gonna get trashed by elites and guild elites… what is interesting is… if they are so awesome hardcore why can touse players and guilds doing it alone? will thouse people still sustain ANET walets buying for the gem store?

And dont give me the “Next release will make world boss attack targets crittable. I made sure of that.”, just leave it like before, or at leat DEVs please make the TEQ and TT fights INSTANCES so casual players can just not get INSULTED AND BASHED on map chat…

xarallei.4279

Do these people really think the rest of us should pay for content only they can use?

Well, teq aside, I’m sorry but just because you buy the game doesn’t mean you are going to be able to faceroll through 100% of the content. Anet caters to different types of players. TT for example is specifically for the hardcore. They are also introducing challenging content in HoT. And you know what, I’m not going to say this is anti-casual because it isn’t. Just because content is difficult does not mean it’s not for casual players. Some casual players (like myself) actually like this harder content.

eldrin.6471

Well, teq aside, I’m sorry but just because you buy the game doesn’t mean you are going to be able to faceroll through 100% of the content. Anet caters to different types of players. TT for example is specifically for the hardcore. They are also introducing challenging content in HoT. And you know what, I’m not going to say this is anti-casual because it isn’t. Just because content is difficult does not mean it’s not for casual players. Some casual players (like myself) actually like this harder content.

This was and will be again a popular open world event that a lot of players including myself enjoyed.And as for triple trouble thats not even close to hard core it just needs team speak.I have done my fair share of triple trouble using team speak but the attitude and arrogance of some of the people who command this event puts me off big time,i have gran children older than some off these inflated egos.

xarallei.4279

Just saying what Anet said regarding TT and they are introducing challenging content, whatever that will be. So no, some people will not be able to just waltz in and do all of the content in the game just because they payed for it. Not without some effort at least. That’s the way you made it sound, that just because you payed for the game you should be able to just roll through all the content and that’s not what Anet intends.

Now if you want to argue that all open world content should be easy, then I suppose you can make that argument. I totally disagree with that, but I suppose we can agree to disagree on this point.

Posted by: Psyknux.5197

Psyknux.5197

While you’re making stats not useless at World Bosses, any chance you can make Toughness and Vitality not useless at Golem Mk II (since the electrified floors do percentage-based damage)?

Aerlen.5326

If you think this thread is still insulting, you should have seen it before the deletes.

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

Posted by: baconcupcaxe.4208

baconcupcaxe.4208

Moments before teq went down, post disabled traits, pug map organised by LABRSS and our friends.

Many have fought with us. We haven’t always been successful post double hp, but we’re always there to give it our best shot. We try to make it fun and positive. We appreciate those who are willing to put the effort in to help us out on our maps. I understand that although specific guilds exist for these large coordinated world bosses, not everyone can go to their maps, even their own members.

All our commanders aren’t from the same guild. But in speaking for myself, I am proud of what we have done and can continue to do, a true reflection of the community. If you also have a same mindset, we welcome you too to fight alongside us.

Attachments:

Lady Emojuin, Bacon Cupcaxe
Soylent Greenleaf, River Songstress
Gate of Madness

Posted by: Laki.7160

Laki.7160

Oh thank goodness. Nice to hear this is actually considered a bug and not intended. Thank you for the communication.

Posted by: Taiyoroku.1028

Taiyoroku.1028

Oh thank goodness. Nice to hear this is actually considered a bug and not intended. Thank you for the communication.

what? the double hp is a bug? ummm so bugs now came on the release notes? and for the epic-glorius-elite/hardcore guild, congratulation for beating TEQ and excludin people, really tanks, heres your cookie

Posted by: GlitchyBat.3682

GlitchyBat.3682

what? the double hp is a bug? ummm so bugs now came on the release notes? and for the epic-glorius-elite/hardcore guild, congratulation for beating TEQ and excludin people, really tanks, heres your cookie

The crit spot is a bug. World bosses at next update will be properly crittable again. Tequatl’s meta will probably lean back to how it was before the HP doubled, meaning no more sitting under Teqt and having to spam reflects and hope turrets are cleaning poison.
If I had to guess, we’ll go back to shaving Teq’s toenails again and PUG maps will be more consistent at winning, since the intended crit rate and less risk of downing/dying people will help balance out the doubled HP as intended. Happy to hear this too. Sunless skins don’t feel so unreachable now.

Ironically, when the update comes, the zerg will keep fighting the way it is now and we’ll have to tell everyone to attack the feet again ;_;

[OWLS] Priory Elder Dragon Research Team
[EDS] Elder Dragon Sympathizers

Posted by: Albadaran.1283

Albadaran.1283

Good to hear the bug will be repaired. That leaves the fact why this threat was opened: what about the % of succesfully do the event? I suggested 50%, but with the bug repaired and nothing else done, its obious that this will be a lot lower. Today I noticed no succesful events exept for the 1 where players joined an hour before starting. And that was WITH the exploid. Sooo… The complaining will only continue if nothing else is done.