The CDI is coming back! Topics

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

Hi All,

We will starting a CDI soon on…….Guilds.

It will be broken down into time boxed discussion sections such as Guild vs. Guild, Guild Activities, Managing Guilds, Guild Content etc.

I will update when I have more details on when we start. I am very much looking forward to it.

Chris

and Guild Misssions? (pretty please )

I think that falls under guild activities. And I hope alliances fall under managing guilds! So excited with the topic!!! Cant wait to get started!!!!!

Necromancer Main

(edited by Zoso.8279)

Posted by: Khalic.3561

Khalic.3561

Excellent. I’d be very interested to get feedback on GvG thoughts and proposals.

Khyla Shadowsong ~ Charr Ele, Engi, Mes, Ranger, Guard, Thief, War, Necro
Northern Shiverpeaks ~ [dO] Drop Otter

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

Hi All,

It will be broken down into time boxed discussion sections such as Guild vs. Guild, Guild Activities, Managing Guilds, Guild Content etc.

This is definitely an intriguing choice for a CDI topic.

I’m actually kind of excited

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

Really excited about this! Can’t wait, Chris. I hope this discussion bears fruit that shows up in game at some point!

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Zoso.8279

Hi All,

Wow not trying to offend you but if you have Flytrap excited you know your going in the right direction. (Not trying to attack you brother just saying you’ve been very vocal about your opinion towards the game)

Necromancer Main

Posted by: munkiman.3068

munkiman.3068

While i think everyone one here participating is great, if we could branch out, and grab some people that are outside of the circle of forum goers (and there are probably a lot) we could impact the outcome significantly. Grab your guilds, your servers and document your overall feedback. It’ll be a lot of work, but you have to know Chris has to use some of his free-time to do these. Let’s make this something worthy of community outreach! get your server/your guild leaders involved in contributing and post em, if you got em That’s my 2 cents.

[TAO] Founder/Owner and Administrator for the NSP Server Website

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

Hi All,

Wow not trying to offend you but if you have Flytrap excited you know your going in the right direction. (Not trying to attack you brother just saying you’ve been very vocal about your opinion towards the game)

Finally having a CDI on what should be one of the main focuses of Guild Wars 2?

I have no complaints.

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Number 1.

We really need a WvW CDI and I don’t think the wider community would vote for that so…

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

Posted by: Cynex.4276

Cynex.4276

So you’re finally going to talk about Guild vs Guild… a week after the scene has for all intents and purposes, died on the NA servers. Well done Anet, lets talk about what we can do for the GvG community after all the top guilds on NA have retired or left game for ArcheAge. That’s what I call progress boys.

Posted by: The New One.6319

The New One.6319

So you’re finally going to talk about Guild vs Guild… a week after the scene has for all intents and purposes, died on the NA servers. Well done Anet, lets talk about what we can do for the GvG community after all the top guilds on NA have retired or left game for ArcheAge. That’s what I call progress boys.

Why so serious? The salt in your voice is like the Miami Beach during bike week.

Posted by: Cynex.4276

Cynex.4276

I’m so serious because now that NaCl has retired, my dreams of joining their roster is gone forever.

Posted by: The New One.6319

The New One.6319

Two Tears for the Two Tier that will always be second behind Reyana in our hearts.

Posted by: Grevender.9235

Grevender.9235

Guilds? wow that’s interesting, can’t wait to see it!

Posted by: kta.6502

kta.6502

Hi All,

The CDI is starting up again. How would you like the topic/s to be chosen for this round.

Here are you options for now:

1: Anet chooses.
2: You list your number 1 topic and the one with the must number of votes wins.

Note: This isn’t a call for topics just asking how to pick them(-:

Chris

I choose NUMBER 2. The number one topic is Super Adventure Box!

During OccupySAB2014, we’re the ones who demanded to have communication with the devs. We players should be the ones choosing the topics. Plus, we spend more time playing the game than the devs. (No offense intended). There are many areas of the game that have been neglected because of the devs’ attention to LS and the Sept Feature Pack.

There are some things with SAB that should be rectified before turning our attention to the other GW2 topics.

(edited by kta.6502)

Zoso.8279

I choose NUMBER 2. The number one topic is Super Adventure Box!

We’re the ones who demanded to have communication with the devs. We players should be the ones choosing the topics.

Voting is over. Tip for the forums try to read full topic before writing. “We” players have to learn to read what developers post and not just type what we want.

Sorry if I “sound” like a D*** re-reading my post kinda feels that way but not trying to be!

Necromancer Main

(edited by Zoso.8279)

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

We choose, salvage ascended gear option coming this year? It was being worked on December last year, I thought.
- also -
Any insight on a full campaign of new maps next year to expand Tyria? Right now living story is like a filler for a tv series.

(edited by reapex.8546)

Posted by: McWolfy.5924

McWolfy.5924

Good choice. Guilds are nothing now. GUILD wars realy need to focus around guilds. And i soo miss the guild war part of GW
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/The_Guild_Wars
In the lore the 3 guild wars started because the bloodstone. I totaly can image the start of the 4th guild war because they find something in the myst and they want influence over it. It finaly makes sense to capture things for guilds

WSR→Piken→Deso→Piken→FSP→Deso
Just the WvW
R3200+

kta.6502

Voting is over. Tip for the forums try to read full topic before writing. “We” players have to learn to read what developers post and not just type what we want.

Sorry if I “sound” like a D*** re-reading my post kinda feels that way but not trying to be!

Don’t worry about it.

I’m really surprised to see the answers in this thread because folks were so ticked at Anet a couple weeks back. They felt the devs weren’t listening to them. The players wanted the power to influence the game, and Chris gave it to them by re-opening the CDIs. Now these players just want to give away their power by letting Anet pick the topic? Who plays the game more: the players or the devs?

Some of the devs play the game. I’ve noticed that they tend to design the game from a dev POV instead of a player POV. That’s terrible because it has led to bad game design. unnecessary nerfing, exploits, and banning folks for playing the game. The Arah explorable dungeon paths are a very good example of this.

If Anet takes over and people start to complain on the forums, I will refer folks back to this thread. I will say, “YOU gave away your chance to influence things. Don’t complain. This is what happens when you give away your power. Remember that.”

There are alot of areas in the game that have been ignored for too long. I really think that players need to take the floor with this new set of CDIs regardless of the votes. I don’t want to see another riot and troll-fest.

(edited by kta.6502)

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

Hi All,

I will update when I have more details on when we start. I am very much looking forward to it.

Chris

Indeed. I’ll look forward to asking that timeless question, “why in games that have heroism as their driving theme/motivation, do companies keep expending designer-hours gating content behind massing up in larger-than-party-size packs?” There’s a reason the new Destiny’s Edge doesn’t have 43 characters in it: above a very modest group size most of the members are cogs, not protagonists.

I’d dearly love to know what portion of the players are active guild members in guilds larger than let’s say 9 accounts vs. solo/small tribe players who take their adventure where they can get it.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I’m looking forward to the CDI on guilds. Hopefully it means that we might see development on Guild Halls in the near future. I’m sure guild members being able to contribute to the construction of a Guild Hall could make it a great “hub” for members to congregate in, as well as providing a sink for excess Merits/Influence and materials of various tiers.

And of course, a Guild Hall would also be required to participate in GvG.

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Some of the devs play the game. I’ve noticed that they tend to design the game from a dev POV instead of a player POV. That’s terrible because it has led to bad game design. unnecessary nerfing, exploits, and banning folks for playing the game. The Arah explorable dungeon paths are a very good example of this.

Well of course they design from a developer POV primarily, because . . . I need you to focus . . . that is their primary employment. They may want certain things as players, but they do have to step back and go “wait, what will this do?” to inspect it from outside the player’s POV first.

I know because this is how I have to design when I put together D&D campaigns.

If Anet takes over and people start to complain on the forums, I will refer folks back to this thread. I will say, “YOU gave away your chance to influence things. Don’t complain. This is what happens when you give away your power. Remember that.”

But . . . we don’t have any such power. Speaking purely cynically, we have the illusion of having that sort of power, because we’re allowed to believe we can choose the topics and what is to be discussed. But all it takes is careful misdirection on those topics to get to discussing not what you want to discuss, but what other people do.

And furthermore, that’s the other half of it – while “we” may choose a topic, or make “our” voice clear? There’s endless other choices or voices which aren’t being made clear, or are getting pushed aside, or decide “why bother speaking up, nobody will listen anyway”.

But keep thinking “we” have the power, when all we have is their attention. Like a gentleman standing in a store with a loaded weapon, we have their attention. We do not have any power over their choices if they choose to disobey.

There are alot of areas in the game that have been ignored for too long. I really think that players need to take the floor with this new set of CDIs regardless of the votes. I don’t want to see another riot and troll-fest.

You’ll always be seeing them, because they worked this time. So now it will be the tactic people go to the next time. That’s what happens when you let this sort of thing let “the people” think they have power. Next time they want something, there’s now a reason to go right to this method again.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: steveway.3167

steveway.3167

Hi All,

Chris

Im so happy guilds will be getting attention. I love the multiserver guild announcement recently too and am very excited.

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

Chris, can u tell me what is CDI and how it gonna change things?

I have no idea what is it, never attended on them beofore. And what’s so special in it?

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

I have no idea what is it, never attended on them beofore. And what’s so special in it?

CDI (Collaborative Development Initiative) is a developer/player community communication process wherein matters related to game development are discussed within a structure that makes the feedback more useful (hopefully) to the devs and players alike.

Here is a link to previous CDI:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Collaborative-Development-Master-Sticky/first#post3662022

Posted by: Jandopo.2107

Jandopo.2107

This CDI is going to be intense!!

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

CDI (Collaborative Development Initiative) is a developer/player community communication process wherein matters related to game development are discussed within a structure that makes the feedback more useful (hopefully) to the devs and players alike.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Collaborative-Development-Master-Sticky/first#post3662022

i don’t understand i what format it will be?

Online question-answer?
Who is allowed to attend?
It’s just another forum thread?
Twitch stream converstation?

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

@kta – But it’s a waste of time to discuss a topic that they have no interest or ability in ever implementing. I mean why waste time on mounts, duels, raids, trinity, etc. if it violates their vision or would require a large amount of coding to implement. The devs know the code base. The designers know what features violate their philosophy. So instead of wasting time on topics that will never come to pass, it’s better to talk about what they are willing to do.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

i don’t understand i what format it will be?

Online question-answer?
Who is allowed to attend?
It’s just another forum thread?
Twitch stream converstation?

It will be a forum thread in which anyone can participate. Players are asked to submit posts according to a provided format.

Posted by: Oak da Vite.9054

Oak da Vite.9054

Great topic!

Now it is important to know how the CDI will work. The last CDI’s were partly horrible because…

1. In many CDIs there was no feedback on the ideas. Everybody posted his/her idea without reading the forums wheather this topic was alredy mentioned or discussed before. As a result the input for the developers were the most obvios ideas, but not at all the best ideas. It was some kind of brainstorming allowing repetition of ideas.
  2. Many ideas mentioned in the CDIs had beed widely discussed in the forum before. But because many people who posted there were new to the forums, the discussion was about the same ideas again and again.
  3. Ideas came up unfiltered. Some of them were so stupid, everybody, who would have thought about it twice, would have abandoned them “without a thought”. Like some people talk faster than they think – some can even write faster.

All this caused the discussion to be very dump, repetitive and unsatisfying.

What I would like to see:

1. Let the people vote to support ideas. Also put the best voted ideas at the top, so that everybody sees that this one was already mentioned.
  2. Allow a subdiscussion for every idea. Though critic in forums can be really destructive, ideas that occure should get feedback. Even if an idea gets high support, it doesn’t neccissarily mean, it is a good idea. Sometimes there is an argument against that is not obvious for everyone but discounts many points in favour of the idea.
  3. Make reaccuring ideas being linked to existing ideas. Some people are lazy or not able to read or to compare their ideas to others. A link to an existing idea and a friendly advice to continue the discussion there can help a lot.
  4. Be consequent with people that do not use the structure you predetermined for the form of a post. When there are rules, you must be consequent to assert these. Otherwise nobody will follow these rules.
  5. Ask the people how the idea came up: Own idea/discussion in guild/ingame experience? Not everybody will be honest there, but it brings the idea in a context and makes everybody think about their ideas twice.

A reddit-like forum structure could help a lot to make the discussion become a positive and open discussion where people like to participate. Nobody wants a linear collection of repeating ideas.

Also give an advice to make a prediscussion within the guilds. Prefiltered ideas can accelerate a discussion a lot. Announce the discussion on the frontpage and ask the guilds to collect ideas before the CDI starts. You will be surprised how elaborate the input for you can be when you ask for it.

I am hoping for a well structured and supervised debate in the CDI. The better the debate, the better the result.

Da Vite – Miller’s Sound
Last Phoenix [Nix]

Posted by: Amity.8549

Amity.8549

Good to hear Chris, Guilds and GvG are probably the most prevalent issues that the GW2 design team are and have been facing, and it’s good to see it is finally being addressed. While i’ll leave my suggestions in the CDI about GvG, I wanted to make a point that you guys should also try and reach out to guild leaders/drivers/community organisers that have made this game type work for so long. I don’t think there is anyone who would like to see this done right more than the guys who have been going out there for so long and giving it a bash despite a very bleak outlook on the games future. You’ll also need to give them a reason to come back from Archeage, and failure to do so may result in them doubting the merits of improvements on the implemented system.

While I do expect you guys to move away from a standardized 15s/20s TDM (not that there is anything inherently wrong with TDM), I urge you to consider drawing inspiration from the current styles of combat being used. A good mix of single target and group play, a developed meta that still has a large enough tolerance in composition/builds and an evolving playerbase that has become less reliant on a single driver but a strong roster across the board.

Best of luck

Amarathy
[ETA]

Posted by: phabby.8945

phabby.8945

Hi All,

Chris

Great start to address one of the top topics of concern Chris.

I do miss my guild hall from gw1 lol

cheers Phabby

kta.6502

Great topic!

Now it is important to know how the CDI will work. The last CDI’s were partly horrible because…

1. In many CDIs there was no feedback on the ideas. Everybody posted his/her idea without reading the forums wheather this topic was alredy mentioned or discussed before.

I understand where you’re coming from. I think we have to be a bit more realistic about this.

Sometimes there is feedback, but the feedback is negative. I don’t mean constructive criticism either.

Sometimes the CDIs get so large that people can’t go through 10 or 20 pages of ideas. I remember that this happened with the last Fractal CDI months ago. In a thread that is 2 pages long, it’s easier to read all the posts and respond. Not so in a giant thread.

Many of us have real life obligations outside this game. There are lots of folks who don’t have several hours to devote to reading every comment in a giant 20 page thread. For example: I’m an animator in real life. I’m not a teen with gobs of time to waste. I’ve got to concentrate on my drawing, family, job search, school, and writing. I take time out of my day to come onto these forums, share ideas, point out problems, and come up with possible solutions. There are days when I only have time to respond to a couple threads.

Just something to consider and think about.

(edited by kta.6502)

Posted by: Vegeta.2563

Vegeta.2563

I’m just gonna pretend to know what CDIs are.. a full description would be great .. thanks

This Guild Is Fire [PRUF]

Posted by: Yalora Istairiea.6287

Yalora Istairiea.6287

Hi All,

Chris

Chris,

With one word you have made this the happiest day since I first stepped foot into the Forums, I kid you not.

Let us summon our people and sally forth!

Posted by: biggs.4702

biggs.4702

Don’t worry about it.

I’m really surprised to see the answers in this thread because folks were so ticked at Anet a couple weeks back. They felt the devs weren’t listening to them. The players wanted the power to influence the game, and Chris gave it to them by re-opening the CDIs. Now these players just want to give away their power by letting Anet pick the topic? Who plays the game more: the players or the devs?

That’s exactly what I was thinking. Everybody just rolled over onto their backs. And then will complain later about the decisions.

But then again… I’m cool with guilds being the topic, so… mixed feelings.

The obstacle is the path.

kta.6502

@kta – But it’s a waste of time to discuss a topic that they have no interest or ability in ever implementing. I mean why waste time on mounts, duels, raids, trinity, etc. if it violates their vision or would require a large amount of coding to implement. The devs know the code base. The designers know what features violate their philosophy. So instead of wasting time on topics that will never come to pass, it’s better to talk about what they are willing to do.

I can think of a few subjects that wouldn’t violate the GW2 vision.

Here are some subjects I’d love to see covered:

—Guild events (We really could use new bounties, new missions, new rushes, and the return of Guild vs Guild. For those who never played GW1, Guild vs Guild was a WvW-styled capture the flag game. )

—Dungeon design and exploits (I’d esp. love a discussion on Arah explorable as well as a talk about creating new dungeons)

—Super Adventure Box (I have an idea on how this could become part of LS. I’m also disturbed that an Infinite Coin was sold via the gemshop during the last event, and Anet has no idea when they’re going to bring back SAB. I never played SAB or bought the coin. I do buy from the gemshop at least once a month.)

—In-game communication tools (We really need Alliance chat for the guilds. Roleplayers need a separate RP chat because Say chat / map chat is used by regular gamers on busy maps.)

(edited by kta.6502)

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I’m good for restarting the CDI with Guilds as the topic. Considering the huge push for Halls and GvG, I think it’s a good idea. Beyond that, since this is a topic we asked the developers to pick, it might also imply that this is something they are looking at working on in the near future.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: Oak da Vite.9054

Oak da Vite.9054

Great topic!

1. In many CDIs there was no feedback on the ideas. Everybody posted his/her idea without reading the forums wheather this topic was alredy mentioned or discussed before.

I understand where you’re coming from. I think we have to be a bit more realistic about this.

Sometimes there is feedback, but the feedback is negative. I don’t mean constructive criticism either.

Sometimes the CDIs get so large that people can’t go through 10 or 20 pages of ideas. I remember that this happened with the last Fractal CDI months ago. In a thread that is 2 pages long, it’s easier to read all the posts and respond. Not so in a giant thread.

Many of us have real life obligations outside this game. There are lots of folks who don’t have several hours to devote to reading every comment in a giant 20 page thread. For example: I’m an animator in real life. I’m not a teen with gobs of time to waste. I’ve got to concentrate on my drawing, family, job search, school, and writing. I take time out of my day to come onto these forums, share ideas, point out problems, and come up with possible solutions. There are days when I only have time to respond to a couple threads.

Just something to consider and think about.

I did. That is why I asked for a different structure. I am not blaming the people not reading. These forums are not made for this kind of discussion. Nobody has the time to read 50+ pages with 50 posts each page most being more than 100 words long (ranger CDI). No player and not even a developer who is doing this at work. The result was the same ideas over and over again in different words. Hard to filter the good thoughts out of this.

Da Vite – Miller’s Sound
Last Phoenix [Nix]

Posted by: Blaeys.3102

Blaeys.3102

Hi All,

Chris

and Guild Misssions? (pretty please )

I think that falls under guild activities. And I hope alliances fall under managing guilds! So excited with the topic!!! Cant wait to get started!!!!!

Agree. I just saw the topic and got excited. Im ready to have this discussion today.

How can they improve:
- Guild missions/events
- Guild perks, influence and merits
- Guild communication tools
- Guild leadership tools
- Ways to show guild pride

How would they add/implement:
- Guild halls
- Guild alliances
- GvG as a dedicated game mode

After two years leading an awesome guild, I have a lot of interest in, and a lot to discuss about, this topic.

Posted by: Tagus Eleuthera.7305

Tagus Eleuthera.7305

Yeah, I’m super excited too! Just let me know where to add my 2 cents…. I really want dem guild halls!

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Maybe the Devs are already working on Guild-related content, and this topic was chosen by the Devs and will be a way to give feedback before it’s finished without brushing up against company policy.

Lol…stranger things have happened! =)

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

Guild Halls.
Guild Missions.
GvG.

The story starts with those.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

Guilds are a good first stop, actually. redacted.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I’m just gonna pretend to know what CDIs are.. a full description would be great .. thanks

Community Development Initiative. The devs and players post in a thread (that becomes massive) in an ongoing discussion of a game-related topic. The devs use the discussion and feedback for later game development. The devs do not promise to use any specific idea promulgated in the thread.

There have been several CDI’s. The one I did the most in was Horizontal Development, that being close to my heart.

Remember, there are no promises, so having a discussion on Guild v Guild or Guild Halls does not mean any immediate intent to implement those. The CDI is merely to focus the thinking process and look for interesting ways to put them in game if they become a project.

Posted by: ArchCalder.3258

ArchCalder.3258

Don’t worry about it.

That’s exactly what I was thinking. Everybody just rolled over onto their backs. And then will complain later about the decisions.

But then again… I’m cool with guilds being the topic, so… mixed feelings.

I think the main reason (or, at least, one of the biggest reasons) that there were more Choice 1 than Choice 2 was to dispel the communication issue between devs and players. There’s a huge stigma that ANet doesn’t tell us anything because “it’s policy”. Read other threads, and you’ll see a lot of players ranting about how ANet doesn’t communicate well (if at all). Heck, there’s even a dev thread regarding the communication issue: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Communicating-with-you/first#post4318087

To many players (I won’t use ‘all’ or ‘every’, but I do believe ‘many’ is accurate), it feels like ANet doesn’t know what we want in GW2. With Choice 1, we can gauge just how well ANet listens to its playerbase, and see if they are truly connected with their fans. With Choice 2, the idea is the same as posting suggestions in the threads (note that the Suggestions forum is archived) and MAYBE getting a response from the devs. Besides, why bring up topics that ANet “can’t talk about” with their players?

The fact that the first CDI will be about guilds is unbelievable, in a very great way. A lot of GW1 veterans miss guild halls and GvG, which has been discussed and beaten to death countless times over. This CDI shows that, although ANet appears to be terrible with communication, they are at least listening.

I look forward to this CDI!

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

Are you confused? Don’t know what CDI means? Can’t be bothered to look at the sticky posts? No problem!

Click here for more information! (Hint: It’s a link to the sticky post on this very forum. Have a great day!)

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

Zoso.8279

Hi All,

Chris

I know it only says two days have past but it feels like forever! X.X I never knew I was impatient until I came back to this Topic and found out only two days have past! LMAO!!!
( Before I came to check how long it has been since you announced the topic I was thinking to myself “dang its been like a week when are we going to start this next CDI” LOLOLOLOLOL )

Necromancer Main

(edited by Zoso.8279)

Posted by: Chris Whiteside.6102

Previous

Chris Whiteside.6102

Studio Design Director

Next

Hi All,

Chris

I know it only says two days have past but it feels like forever! X.X I never knew I was impatient until I came back to this Topic and found out only two days have past! LMAO!!!
( Before I came to check how long it has been since you announced the topic I was thinking to myself “dang its been like a week when are we going to start this next CDI” LOLOLOLOLOL )

Morning Zoso,

I am looking forward to it to. I will try to get the topic started on Thursday of next week. Just need to get some things finished so I can give the CDI the attention it will need.

Chris

Posted by: Zardul.3952

Zardul.3952

a Topic for conversation i would like to see involing new content in a ways that supports a feature of :

- Guild vs Environment ( castle defence/ town defence / seiges etc)

- more ways to incorporate fighting as a group or party whether that’s for pvp or pve. ( new pvp modes?)

-" challenge Mote" options for world bosses and other pve aspects

Main: lvl 80 Ranger ,
Alt: lvl 80 Mesmer

Posted by: Jandopo.2107

Jandopo.2107

Morning Zoso,

I am looking forward to it to. I will try to get the topic started on Thursday of next week. Just need to get some things finished so I can give the CDI the attention it will need.

Chris

Sir, can I ask you a couple things about your technology?

I have some ideas for the Guild CDIs, but it would be pointless to describe them if ANet doesn’t have the material resources to work on them ^^

(edited by Jandopo.2107)