Druid Ancient Seeds

Druid Ancient Seeds

in PvP

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

Isn’kitten little too much?
5 seconds of immobilize+bleed every 10 seconds?
Applied really easy why the druid have a large amount of CC skills.
It break only with condi remove (if the root don’t immediatly re-immobilize you) or if you destroy the root.

It’s a Free Elite Skill (Entangle) but every 10 seconds on a single target.

I’m annoyed from druids that perma immobilize me just with that traits and then burst me down with the LB and the pet (the HoT ped still inflict a too much high amount of damage).

When I face them in 1vs1 I have to pay really big attention on they’re skills or I’ll find me perma-immobilized and easy bursted down. Expecially if the druid use the CC dps build, that spam CC all the time ad have a really high dps. (and still a really good survavibility)

Why someone have access to one of his elite skills every 10 seconds all for free?

Druid Ancient Seeds

in PvP

Posted by: Shirk.6421

Shirk.6421

First question, what classes do you play?

The second thing: Entangle is just a kitten ultimate not being worth in this meta, immob is cleansed so easily on pretty much every class right now. Except maybe for core necro or reaper who can’t get into the shroud or not playing with the condi transfer signet.

Druid Ancient Seeds

in PvP

Posted by: TheSwede.9512

TheSwede.9512

The Immobilize is pulsing from roots that appear. Cleave it with some melee autoattack and you’re good to go.

I can’t think of a single profession that isn’t bringing a melee weapon to cleave with in this meta. Except Shoutbow Druids. Who have the trait themselves instead.

Warrior – Wardancer | Guardian – Lorekeeper | Revenant – Vindicator |
Thief – Duelist | Ranger – Strider | Engineer – Technician |
Elementalist – Spellweaver | Necromancer – Warlock | Mesmer – Trickster |

Druid Ancient Seeds

in PvP

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

The roots have low hp (as mentioned above, it’s easily cleaved), and you cannot knock the target in the roots around anymore until they’re out.

What the ability does is summon roots on the already CCed target. Anyone in the roots will be immobilized. So if the target is knocked back farther or pulled from the roots, they will no be affected by the pulsing immobilize.

Does anyone know if you can dodge the pulse, and then cleanse a condi after a pulse and dodge out?

Druid Ancient Seeds

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

i actually want a small buff for ancient seed, i want it to proc when the target is damaged while knocked down by Spike Trap, at first i thought it was a bug, but i guess it was a balance decision.

Druid Ancient Seeds

in PvP

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

When a movement condition clear is odly timed and hits the next root’s proc. FeelsBadMan.

Alerie Despins

Druid Ancient Seeds

in PvP

Posted by: jcbroe.4329

jcbroe.4329

The root has a delay time for which it appears, so unless you are hard CC’d by LB4, GS5 (the stun), or the Smokescale knockdown, against just a Druids options, you can usually avoid the roots just by continuous movement.

Just an fyi to help out.

Jroh | Former SOAC Ranger Podcaster | Platinum Division Top 100 Player
www.twitch.tv/itsJROH For stream, stream schedule, other streamers, builds, etc
https://www.youtube.com/user/JRoeboat

Druid Ancient Seeds

in PvP

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

I was wondering when I’d start to see some Ancient Seeds complaints. It’s a pretty hilarious trait at times – very oppressive. Every PBS I get to immobilise a target for 5 seconds. It even hits multiple CC’d targets during a Barrage. As much as I love my Ranger, I will admit that it’s too easy to use for such a potent snare effect. I imagine the ICD will be increased at some point possibly. Although there are more important balance concerns right now.

Gandara

Druid Ancient Seeds

in PvP

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

So far we have complaints about Ancient Seeds, Search and Rescue (which actually does need a CD increase imo), pet damage (again, does need a nerf), Protect Me…what am I missing? I’m sure there’s more.

Druid Ancient Seeds

in PvP

Posted by: Miyu.8137

Miyu.8137

Again people complaining about something they have absolutely no clue about. It trully looks OP on the paper, but the reality is different. You will barelly, I am not afraid to say never, manage to root your oponent every 10 sec, if you are lucky you can do that every 20sec. As for me, you can increase the cd to 20 or even 30sec with the condition that it will actually work as intended. Which means work on daze, push backs, knock downs. Curently it basically doesn’t work while being disabled by these, just for the complainers.

Druid Ancient Seeds

in PvP

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

I’ve not really tried it actively with daze but it works fine with the other CC effects. It actually also works with pull (quite funny for ping-pong snare action with an engi) and of course the knock-back of PBS even though it’s not stated in the tool tip. Need to test it on float and sink.

Gandara

Druid Ancient Seeds

in PvP

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

Ah yes, the grandmaster trait that can avoided by walking in any direction. Of course the PvP forum has a complaint thread. Get it together.

Druid Ancient Seeds

in PvP

Posted by: LughLongArm.5460

LughLongArm.5460

WoW, really? People here complain about the most ridiculous things.

Druid Ancient Seeds

in PvP

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

Top players aren’t even phased by this skill. This is the definition of a learn to play issue.

Druid Ancient Seeds

in PvP

Posted by: MarauderShields.6830

MarauderShields.6830

Elite on a 10 sec CD, insane damage output through pets while also having insane sustain, (very) good mobility. Druid gets it all.
I wonder what leas Anet to that design choice while also denying thief any sustain because it does damage.

Former running-really-fast-man. Now proud member of Revenant clan.

Druid Ancient Seeds

in PvP

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

Elite on a 10 sec CD, insane damage output through pets while also having insane sustain, (very) good mobility. Druid gets it all.
I wonder what leas Anet to that design choice while also denying thief any sustain because it does damage.

Thieves, the biggest whiners of all in this game. Go play some other game.

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

Druid Ancient Seeds

in PvP

Posted by: Lexander.4579

Lexander.4579

if you sit on one place long enough to let druid plant his “seeds” into you then its your own fault

Alex Shadowdagger – Thief – Blacktide

Druid Ancient Seeds

in PvP

Posted by: MarauderShields.6830

MarauderShields.6830

Why should I whine? As I have every class on 80, I can hop on the newest cheese after every patch with ease and that is exactly what I do (with druid+smokescale+bristleback being no exception).
Why do you think I would waste my scarce freetime playing classes that are trampled on? I may switch to classes that are effective, but unlike many people I don’t confuse my cheesy victories with skill.

Former running-really-fast-man. Now proud member of Revenant clan.

Druid Ancient Seeds

in PvP

Posted by: LughLongArm.5460

LughLongArm.5460

Why should I whine? As I have every class on 80, I can hop on the newest cheese after every patch with ease and that is exactly what I do (with druid+smokescale+bristleback being no exception).
Why do you think I would waste my scarce freetime playing classes that are trampled on? I may switch to classes that are effective, but unlike many people I don’t confuse my cheesy victories with skill.

So you are actually saying theif is the “cheesy class of this recent patch”?, cus u’r definitely playing a theif ATM….