08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

Ya, to bad I cant upload the whole thing without making 15 posts.

But anyway, this what SOR refers to as JQ PvDing them.

Congratz you guys took a tower that was defended. You realize people take unupgraded towers with defense all the time right? I don’t think anyone said JQ can’t take a tower that is defended. If you never took a single tower undefended you wouldn’t be able to make it into T1 no matter how big your numbers.

PvD refers to the 8-10 hours were we have no one online or are very scarce.

Taking a picture of the time frame when we start to have people log on to prove that we have numbers during our coverage gap doesn’t make much sense.

I still don’t understand what your post is trying to prove. You might as well take some pictures of our full force toniht around 8-10 Est and say. Look SoR has full coverage. It would be just as logical.

For others out there that might be reading this out of context. I have no problem with JQ winning during our coverage maps. I knew before we came to T1 that we didn’t have the coverage to win. I want to be able to fight in big fights when i am online and that is what I have gotten so I’m enjoying it.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

Ya, to bad I cant upload the whole thing without making 15 posts.

But anyway, this what SOR refers to as JQ PvDing them.

Looks like an organized FOO zerg vs SoR Pugs, but props for taking the tower.

FOO is like 10 members strong and we have 30~ on the map.

Enclosed is a fun picture of SOR running from me.

Attachments:

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

I would ask that EMP members not get baited into the low-class forum attacks from SOR. We need to have empathy for SOR, they are fighting a war they are not going to win. There is a good bit of anger and frustration about that. They only have small victories to try and relish at this point. We also do not need lump the whole of SOR with this small group of SOR members.

I would also ask that the decent guilds and communities of SOR help to keep some of this in check also. (I think the bulk of SOR is made up of decent classy community members.)

Before anyone yells about “coverage”, “stacking” etc. Remember that Arenanet stated a long time ago the direction and the rules that would be in place. Near the end of free transfers, JQ (and SOS) both realized as a community that they would need to try to fill the gaps in the coverage. Both worked hard on forums to recruit and politic for their communities. We did not ask for Arenanet to change the rules for us. We worked with the rules of the game that were already in place. And just like any sports team, we “drafted” to meet our needs. Why other servers did not do this also is beyond me? The difference here is “Community.” JQ and SOS both had an organized community.

But we have. Sor has gone out of its way to talk to other guilds on other servers, to do mass 3 hour logouts multiple times a day to get the guilds that want over here, and even raise donations to help cover some of the costs to rebuild some of the guilds since guilds have to restart when they transfer. The problem, however, is there’s a lot of people in this game that just want to coast to first and not put in the actual effort to getting to first. And because of that, most of these people transferred to your server since you’re in tier 1 in first place instead of ours which was tier 2 first place at the time, hence your inability to fight open field. Oh and just to remind you, it was your guild that started this whole flame war when some of your members and commanders decided to badmouth SoR and call it open season on a few of our guilds.

Is that why daboss randomly appeared on our TS ten mins before reset the first time it was SOR JQ SoS? Seems a bit odd to me that someone who has never talked to us since he left suddenly comes on to talk to us. Don’t talk to us about poor play when one of your “founding” guilds does stuff like that.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: chronos.4239

chronos.4239

then maybe you two servers should jus get the hell out and make way for kaineng and blackgate, the true tier one servers

Having fought Blackgate for far more weeks than you. I can safely say that they have less coverage than JQ and their NA presence isn’t as good either. They belong in T1 of SoS most likely. They have better coverage than SoR but a far worse NA crew, so I am not so sure they ‘deserve’ T1 and more than SoR despite all the Pvdoor they did for numerous weeks uncontested to run up score.

That was a long time ago my friend. Blackgates guilds are far more improved then the days of being in tier 2. We are far more battle tested then you are seeing as this is your first stint in tier 1. Get ready for that third place spot when bg returns to tier 1 my friend

Blackgate
[AAO] Hohenheimm

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

wish.3102

PvD refers to the 8-10 hours were we have no one online or are very scarce.

Taking a picture of the time frame when we start to have people log on to prove that we have numbers during our coverage gap doesn’t make much sense.

I still don’t understand what your post is trying to prove. You might as well take some pictures of our full force toniht around 8-10 Est and say. Look SoR has full coverage. It would be just as logical.

I took the pictures because you think you have these massive frames of time where you have 0 people online in WvW, and that just isn’t true. While you do sometimes have less people, the majority of the time I’ve been trying to take your stuff, we’ve had equal numbers.

SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

I just read the last two pages.

I feel like I’ve walked out of that scene in Robocop this thread is so toxic.

If this keeps up, I’m going to ask all of blackgate to boycott this kitten (yes I wrote kitten) if/when we get to Tier 1. We’ll just send Steven Segal back to Flava Flave’s party with Lindsey.

If you have no idea what I’m talking about, but know covenns arguments by heart, I feel sad for you.

if/when you get back to T1, I am expecting some Fiesty score updates…..

Yes, we will bring Feisty, however, we will hold Feisty score updates hostage until the thread becomes civil.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

If this keeps up, I’m going to ask all of blackgate to boycott this kitten (yes I wrote kitten) if/when we get to Tier 1. We’ll just send Steven Segal back to Flava Flave’s party with Lindsey.

If you have no idea what I’m talking about, but know covenns arguments by heart, I feel sad for you.

Yes, we will bring Feisty, however, we will hold Feisty score updates hostage until the thread becomes civil.

But this thread has finally gotten entertaining, first 10 pages were sos and jq bickering like a married couple, now there is rage and entertainment in every post.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Choo is welcome on TC any time they’d like. You guys always behave with dignity and respect, and some good ol’ fashioned teasing. You’d be a good fit.

Do I get to tease you if I come? I have Quaggans.

Absolutely. Teasing Jayne is a perk to joining TC.

Sounds good, maybe i’ll guest over when i’m on some free time. ^^

I took the pictures because you think you have these massive frames of time where you have 0 people online in WvW, and that just isn’t true. While you do sometimes have less people, the majority of the time I’ve been trying to take your stuff, we’ve had equal numbers.

You aren’t even talking screenshots from when its worst, just stop talking dude. Maybe if you actually played in that timeslot you’d know how bad it is, slowly nearing better US times of course we’ll have better numbers. You’re just a bad troll.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

What you need to do is ask Feisty to give us a score update from T2 and see if that settles things down.

#TeamJadeQuarry

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

This thread is a feeding frenzy for the trolls of this tier(we know who they are) the people who take this game way too seriously are just feeding them non-stop.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

That works for me, now get the others on board, is that even possible?

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

This thread is a feeding frenzy for the trolls of this tier(we know who they are) the people who take this game seriously are just feeding them non-stop.

Ah! WWFD?

What would Feisty do?

Like I said, there’s a lot of passionate folks in these servers. People need to relax a little and stop taking words typed into the internet so seriously and remember it’s ultimately just a game.

#TeamJadeQuarry

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Choo is welcome on TC any time they’d like. You guys always behave with dignity and respect, and some good ol’ fashioned teasing. You’d be a good fit.

Do I get to tease you if I come? I have Quaggans.

Absolutely. Teasing Jayne is a perk to joining TC.

Sounds good, maybe i’ll guest over when i’m on some free time. ^^

Oh sorry, teasing privileges only come with full membership. And if you act now, we’ll even include a full set of steak knives! Transfer today before this hot HOT offer expires*

*Jayne teasing subject to scheduling and overall skin thickening sessions. Void where prohibited.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Masamoon.3864

Oh sorry, teasing privileges only come with full membership. And if you act now, we’ll even include a full set of steak knives! Transfer today before this hot HOT offer expires*

*Jayne teasing subject to scheduling and overall skin thickening sessions. Void where prohibited.

:think:

Trying to steal me from my Choo Choo train huh? Thats not very nice.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Jayne.9251

:think:

Trying to steal me from my Choo Choo train huh? Thats not very nice.

No, I want you all!

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Envi.2460

Envi.2460

For our commander I pick Gasai Yuno, the ones Jayne had pre selected do not fit my criteria of awesome.

Sorry. Has to be a c-list celebrity (tier 2 gets the d-listers) …. Thems the rules. Plus their combative history were carefully selected.

Yuno does not follow your rules, in fact i think she might be a little crazy.

YUKI YUKI, YUKI YUKI. Have a nice night yuki,

Attachments:

Noba/Envi/Ryuoko/Seiya Murasame
Sanctum of Rall Currently guildless sniffle

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: barrage.1089

barrage.1089

- Frustrated player morale for being number two for many weeks.

how many weeks were you in second? legit question since i wasnt paying attention.

According to the MOS charts, Jade Quarry has been 1st 4 times, 2nd 10 times, and 3rd 3 times (we were also almost bumped to T2)

we were in second a week longer then you HA we win >:D

(totaly not trying to derail all the anger by bragging about coming in second longer)

Commander “Suicide” Freijnor

SoR lifer

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Masamoon.3864

No, I want you all!

awwww now I don’t feel special.

;_;

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

Well we all know that the high tiers of wvw are a coverage war. The only thing I can tell you is to ignore the score. Do you get good fights during the hours that you play? That’s what matters.

Right now I had been passing on wvw to level an alt and becuase well culling may have gotten better for some I was not one of them and being run over by an invisible army is not what I call fun. Also I think tier 1 is to zergy (because it has to be) maybe march will help break it up a bit and we will have more small groups to fight (would also help my culling).

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Jayne.9251

No, I want you all!

;_;

We still have the quaggans …. Remember the quaggans …..

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

wish.3102

You aren’t even talking screenshots from when its worst, just stop talking dude. Maybe if you actually played in that timeslot you’d know how bad it is, slowly nearing better US times of course we’ll have better numbers. You’re just a bad troll.

Ive been playing the SEA/EU timeslot you say ‘is so horrible and we PvD you to death’ the last 5 or 6 days. That’s what I’m talking about when I say you have as many as we do.

Attachments:

SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: EasymodeX.4062

EasymodeX.4062

I’m sorry? I saw a 20 man SoR zerg running around

Lol 20 players = zerg.

Oh man.

According to the MOS charts, Jade Quarry has been 1st 4 times, 2nd 10 times, and 3rd 3 times (we were also almost bumped to T2)

JQ was in T2 for what was it, 1 or 2 weeks?

If you can’t read English, please do not reply to my post.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Masamoon.3864

No, I want you all!

;_;

We still have the quaggans …. Remember the quaggans …..

I have Quaggans too. >:U

Ive been playing the SEA/EU timeslot you say ‘is so horrible and we PvD you to death’ the last 5 or 6 days. That’s what I’m talking about when I say you have as many as we do.

Then post screens in that timeslot instead, not the current one. In the SEA timeslot i’ll agree, but the Euro one, don’t make me laugh.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

wish.3102

Then post screens in that timeslot instead, not the current one. In the SEA timeslot i’ll agree, but the Euro one, don’t make me laugh.

Pick some times (in EST) to take SS’s and I will.

SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Masamoon.3864

Anywhere between 8-11 am would probably do.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

Just once, which was vs Dragonbrand and Crystal Desert, both were completely obliterated in the end. In that week T1 was ET SBI and HOD.

I took an arrow to the knee

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Nuked.2360

Just once, which was vs Dragonbrand and Crystal Desert, both were completely obliterated in the end. In that week T1 was ET SBI and HOD.

That week also featured a few full map caps and at the end when CD Garrison lord bugged thus making it even worse.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: bucthree.7301

bucthree.7301

I’m sorry? I saw a 20 man SoR zerg running around

Lol 20 players = zerg.

Oh man.

Yeah I wasnt sure because it wasn’t on the MOS ranking thing, and I didn’t WvW much back then. :/

Chacha [Aco] WvW Lead
Jade Quarry
Check out our Recruitment Video

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: viperior.2461

viperior.2461

I was relaxing and having a drink at the pub near my house the other day, and somehow got to talking about MMOs with a gentleman at the bar. He then told me he was actually a commander for JQ, and his guild normally ran events that began around the oceanic timezone (3am – 11am eastern US time).

I kind of lost control and body slammed him through the window. They sweat me out for a few hours at the local police station before they let me use the phone. I finally got through to my GM, Miasmic Spiritsong, over collect, since his is the only number I had memorized from texting him each time we are about to lose our garrison waypoint every night.

Luckily, we had enough guild donations to cover my bail this time. I learned my lesson, though. Always carry a credit card when you visit pubs where JQ players frequent.

Knight Of Flowers – Caedas Guild [CDS] – Sanctum of Rall – Healing Warrior Monk
~The kind of Norn who one-shots his coffee before it even cools down.~
http://caedas.enjin.com ~ http://youtube.com/viperior

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ultimaistanza.4793

Ultimaistanza.4793

I would ask that EMP members not get baited into the low-class forum attacks from SOR. We need to have empathy for SOR, they are fighting a war they are not going to win. There is a good bit of anger and frustration about that. They only have small victories to try and relish at this point. We also do not need lump the whole of SOR with this small group of SOR members.

I would also ask that the decent guilds and communities of SOR help to keep some of this in check also. (I think the bulk of SOR is made up of decent classy community members.)

Before anyone yells about “coverage”, “stacking” etc. Remember that Arenanet stated a long time ago the direction and the rules that would be in place. Near the end of free transfers, JQ (and SOS) both realized as a community that they would need to try to fill the gaps in the coverage. Both worked hard on forums to recruit and politic for their communities. We did not ask for Arenanet to change the rules for us. We worked with the rules of the game that were already in place. And just like any sports team, we “drafted” to meet our needs. Why other servers did not do this also is beyond me? The difference here is “Community.” JQ and SOS both had an organized community.

But we have. Sor has gone out of its way to talk to other guilds on other servers, to do mass 3 hour logouts multiple times a day to get the guilds that want over here, and even raise donations to help cover some of the costs to rebuild some of the guilds since guilds have to restart when they transfer. The problem, however, is there’s a lot of people in this game that just want to coast to first and not put in the actual effort to getting to first. And because of that, most of these people transferred to your server since you’re in tier 1 in first place instead of ours which was tier 2 first place at the time, hence your inability to fight open field. Oh and just to remind you, it was your guild that started this whole flame war when some of your members and commanders decided to badmouth SoR and call it open season on a few of our guilds.

Is that why daboss randomly appeared on our TS ten mins before reset the first time it was SOR JQ SoS? Seems a bit odd to me that someone who has never talked to us since he left suddenly comes on to talk to us. Don’t talk to us about poor play when one of your “founding” guilds does stuff like that.

Oh please, that was one individual, who is no longer even with TW, acting alone unlike a certain few commanders on JQ that decided to act like children, talk crap, ordered their members to target specific guild members, and got wrecked because of it.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: khorren.3702

khorren.3702

SCORE UPDATE TIME <3

(Yes, SoR, I’m in your garrison with a WP lying in a bed of roses smooch <333 )

Attachments:

Jade Quarry :: [BPA] :: [SF]

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Nuked.2360

Oh please, that was one individual, who is no longer even with TW, acting alone unlike a certain few commanders on JQ that decided to act like children, talk crap, ordered their members to target specific guild members, and got wrecked because of it.

No longer with TW? Pretty sure that week he was sporting TW tag’s. He was whispering us everytime we fought in open field but it’s ok if you don’t know the facts

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

I would ask that EMP members not get baited into the low-class forum attacks from SOR. We need to have empathy for SOR, they are fighting a war they are not going to win. There is a good bit of anger and frustration about that.

blah blah blah stuff

SoR doesnt need empathy because we are used to fighting against superior coverage as we have been doing it for months. No real anger or frustration by anyone that has been on SoR for a while either. It is pointless getting upset about that which you cannot control.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

1-Week and one 3-Day.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Star.2037

Star.2037

FoE and AGG are both in the process of moving to Blackgate.
SoS was our home but in recent weeks they have simply given up and the militia have vanished/bandwaggoned. We found ourselves trying to hold 2-3 maps between 2 guilds and pugs, with other guilds cowering away from the fight. People like tsym having 4 of 65 online people in WvW wanting to take week off after week off if we aint winning, and other guilds more interested in Fractals than fighting for 2nd place.
This was starting to snowball and was not healthy for either of our guilds who are both active competitive pvp guilds, and after several weeks of server meetings we decided its simply time to move on.
Will we have a better chance of being #1 with Blackgate? Probably not unless they get Oceanic/SEA transfers, but what we will get is a server who actually want to fight and never give up which is all our guilds want.
We wish Sea of Sorrows the best and we leave sad that the server went this way.

I say this as a JQ citizen. If you guys are bailing to another server, don’t leave the guild ND on a sinking SOS. They are too good to fall out of T1. Remember that SoS recruited them, so if the server is giving up on WvW, atleast let them know so they can find a new home on SoR or Blackgate, or maybe even TC, though I think they should stay in T1.

FoE and Agg are bandwagon guilds that can’t bear the thought of not being in tier one. They think their guilds stand a better chance at staying in tier one than they do on SoS, that’s why they are leaving. The server isn’t dieing, it’s two bandwagon guilds leaving (they bandwagoned to SoS, it was a matter of time before they left it), not a dead server. Tier one isn’t going to be a three way competition until the numbers even out, that’s just how it is. The server didn’t get weaker, they just didn’t get all the transfers that JQ, and to a lesser extent, SoR and other servers got.

I’m guessing Agg and FoE are hoping their bandwagoning off of the server will snowball with other guilds on the server and force SoS into tier two. That will cause their new server, conveniently the strongest tier two server, to move up to tier one.

As far as you speaking as a JQ citizen about ND needing to stay in tier one (I like ND and I’m glad I get to play with them), a lot of people on both SoS and SoR don’t consider tier one very competitive. I know it’s not fun beating up on an out-manned opponent, but that’s what happens when you can fill maps with transfers and the other servers can’t. I honestly believe every server would get better competition in tier two where the numbers (at least between first and second) will be more even. My experience with ND is that they play around Oceanic/SEA times and thus even in tier one, they have plenty of support from the native SoS population and don’t have to fight JQ zergs that greatly outnumber them (which is the case for many other times of the day) but tier two has Kaineng. During ND’s time in WvW, Kaineng is probably the best server to compete against. Their Oceanic and SEA presence is probably the only one that rivals SoS (and many guilds on Kaineng are formerly tier one) so if SoS were to drop to tier two, I strongly suspect the best fights for ND would be in tier two. Kaineng doesn’t look to be leaving tier two any time soon (not unless they get more coverage judging from their match with BG) so the Oceanic/SEA scores between the two servers will be a lot of fun to watch (hopefully). If ND did transfer off, they’d be missing out. This is all assuming SoS drops to tier two

At least one thing good game out of this. Agg and FoE are paying our “subscription” fees this month. Hopefully BG doesn’t start losing in the future, otherwise ArenaNet’s coffers might see another boost.

Wait, so FoE and AGG are bandwagon guilds that can’t stand not to be in T1? This sounds rather odd coming from JQ who collected that exact description server wide. My guess is, had they chose to go to JQ when all the others bandwagoned there, they would be described slightly different?

Kaineng’s troubles in T2 aren’t coverage, they vastly outnumber BG during Oceanic but can’t seem to push BG to spawn camp armed only with a handful of feisty commanderless pugs

Shiren is SoS. Given that I think he is more qualified than non SoS folks to make the statements he did and to be honest the chap writes a good interesting essay that is always worth a read so leave him alone

he maybe good at essays, but i am not going to comment about that because unlike him i dont make statements regarding topics i know nothing about. his statements are not truths regarding FoE. they are suppositions.

FoE has never bandwagoned any where and we will never have to.

Stàr ^..^
Fist of the Empire

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

1-Week and one 3-Day.

Really? I thought we were in T2 a little longer than that. I say we because I was on JQ then.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Wotah.2975

…. No real anger or frustration by anyone that has been on SoR for a while either. It is pointless getting upset about that which you cannot control.

Oh well that’s good, at least we have an understanding now. I couldn’t tell that from any of the 30 posts you’ve put into this thread so far.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Envi.2460

Envi.2460

This thread is boring. You’re boring.
It was much more interesting with TC.
I wonder how much gold that would cost.. ponder

Noba/Envi/Ryuoko/Seiya Murasame
Sanctum of Rall Currently guildless sniffle

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Wotah.2975

Really? I thought we were in T2 a little longer than that. I say we because I was on JQ then.

Yes, really.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

This thread obviously has more entertainment value than you matchup’s or you wouldn’t be floating around in here.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

…. No real anger or frustration by anyone that has been on SoR for a while either. It is pointless getting upset about that which you cannot control.

Oh well that’s good, at least we have an understanding now. I couldn’t tell that from any of the 30 posts you’ve put into this thread so far.

You should work on your perception skills then . It is quite obvious I am not mad about anything. Quite the opposite in fact.

edit: maybe i need more smileys to make my point

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Star.2037

Star.2037

I mostly call Agg and FoE bandwagon guilds because they weren’t SoS natives, they came there because it was winning, and they are leaving when it’s losing. I can understand their frustration, WvW has been a mixed bag lately and a lot of adjusting has been taking place, I think the design (and meta) of WvW encourages guilds to do what they are doing. If they weren’t having fun on SoS any more and transferring is what they needed to do to preserve the game for their guilds, as much as it sucks for the people negatively impacted by it, it’s the right call to make personally.

As far as the essays go, I need to stop. I doubt I will.

no, you are incorrect, when FoE transfered to SoS you were not winning, you were crying for help in your NA time slots.

FoE is a goal driven guild and our goals are no longer the same as SoS. plain and simple. there has always FoE members in the battlefield whether the server was winning or not. We play to fight our opposition, to have fun and be a staunch contributer to the server we are on.

Stàr ^..^
Fist of the Empire

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Kreen.3925

1-Week and one 3-Day.

One 3 day and 1 week, the truth is out there on the internet if you want to check.

I fight for JQ.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

then maybe you two servers should jus get the hell out and make way for kaineng and blackgate, the true tier one servers

Having fought Blackgate for far more weeks than you. I can safely say that they have less coverage than JQ and their NA presence isn’t as good either. They belong in T1 of SoS most likely. They have better coverage than SoR but a far worse NA crew, so I am not so sure they ‘deserve’ T1 and more than SoR despite all the Pvdoor they did for numerous weeks uncontested to run up score.

That was a long time ago my friend. Blackgates guilds are far more improved then the days of being in tier 2. We are far more battle tested then you are seeing as this is your first stint in tier 1. Get ready for that third place spot when bg returns to tier 1 my friend

Our doors and keep guards are trembling in fear at the thought.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

1-Week and one 3-Day.

One 3 day and 1 week, the truth is out there on the internet if you want to check.

Please note, I wasn’t arguing. I just thought I remembered it being a couple of weeks.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Kreen.3925

You should work on your perception skills then . It is quite obvious I am not mad about anything. Quite the opposite in fact.

edit: maybe i need more smileys to make my point

Well, maybe you aren’t mad about anything, maybe you are mad about everything, or maybe you are just mad…

I fight for JQ.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: buki.3108

buki.3108

That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Kreen.3925

1-Week and one 3-Day.

Please note, I wasn’t arguing. I just thought I remembered it being a couple of weeks.

time does that, memories fade and all that is left are vague re-collections of the good times. Then reality in the shape of this T1 thread hits you between the eyes and the real memories come flooding back….

I fight for JQ.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

Wow, I think if someone was to delete covenn’s posts this thread would be half as long.

Gold star for forum warrioring there…..

Thanks! I had far far more, but they were involuntarily removed.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

1-Week and one 3-Day.

time does that, memories fade and all that is left are vague re-collections of the good times. Then reality in the shape of this T1 thread hits you between the eyes and the real memories come flooding back….

Well that was uncalled for!