08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

^
See you in JQBL tomorrow (USA primetime) good sir !

meanwhile…. shall we play cat and mouse game again, FoO ?

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

I also believe you can control the PPT from your server as a whole. I Like the fact you enjoy competition and I would definitely encourage you in continuing to do so.

I know many have said JQ haven’t been winning due to skills but because of coverage. I do want to point it out that it takes mad skills to communicate, coordinate and organize the coverage we have. JQ is a team.

Please don’t pretend JQ is unique in that. We picked up a lot of excellent guild too. You had a higher base than us from the beginning and you really can’t argue with me on that because I started out on JQ. When I transferred to SoR there was practically nobody when the server was in 17th place. As far as community building skills, I think SoR has done a kitten fine job.

Can act like you were part of the community but when more time was spent trolling your own server mates than the enemies there are some issues. If I recall correctly the same group of people that founded a site to get away from the JQ community site because you guys weren’t allowed to troll your OWN Server mates. So please don’t talk about how you were once part of JQ because while you may have been on the server you weren’t part of the community.

You aren’t being realistic in regards to what happened. In fact, this is not even remotely close to the situation. My issue was with the moderation on the server forums and had nothing to do with trolling people on on my own server/team. If you actually know the situation in entirety and be honest with it, you would clearly know and understand that I was attempting to foster open and honest communication without fear of someone getting silly and shutting it down needlessly.

There was one exception to that where you would be somewhat correct. A certain situation with a certain person from a certain guild that was creating a ton of drama and trying to be divisive. Yeah, I got into it with them just like 90% of everyone else did.

Moral of the story, keep it real and free of fabrication. If you don’t know the whole story and situation, keep your mouth shut about it. Thanks

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Wow, i feel really bad for you JQ guys that had to be in JQ BL last night ( NA primetime)…. seriously…. that was pretty brutal.

It was, I agree. I was there on the JQ side. I hate this time of the week when the match is pretty well wrapped up and only a fraction of the people seem to care anymore. A fully fortified garrison being hit and people want to do jumping puzzles to stock up on siege for next week, or figure we’ll just get it back later. It was like herding cats, only more challenging. Well, keep punching us in the nose like that, hopefully you’ll wake some people up and get them focused. The crew that was making a real effort to fight back simply didn’t have the support. We shouldn’t be out-manned like that these days. Sigh…

Nice job last night SoR, you all were wonderfully tenacious. Don’t stop!

#TeamJadeQuarry

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

I’m pretty sure Blackgates perfect 11-0 record against SoR says otherwise but you can keep thinking what you want to make yourself feel better.

Yeah, the doors are still stinging from that. I remember walking in to our garrison one evening and catching the north inner door trying to hang itself. It just wasn’t take being molested like that repeatedly while our players were sleeping.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

Wow, i feel really bad for you JQ guys that had to be in JQ BL last night ( NA primetime)…. seriously…. that was pretty brutal.

It was, I agree. I was there on the JQ side. I hate this time of the week when the match is pretty well wrapped up and only a fraction of the people seem to care anymore. A fully fortified garrison being hit and people want to do jumping puzzles to stock up on siege for next week, or figure we’ll just get it back later. It was like herding cats, only more challenging. Well, keep punching us in the nose like that, hopefully you’ll wake some people up and get them focused. The crew that was making a real effort to fight back simply didn’t have the support. We shouldn’t be out-manned like that these days. Sigh…

Isn’t that a tad disrespectful to to the organized guilds on your side that were trying to make a go of it? SF and a few others looked pretty organized and coherent to me. Not only that, for the most part there were just as many of you as there was of us in the fights.

Nice try though, but you should probably not be disrespectful to people on your team that are actually giving it a good shot just because you aren’t.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

Now, I can’t really speak on why everyone decided on JQ. They likely all have their own reasons, ranging from ‘fun’ to ‘community’ to ’Let’s be real, I just want to turn SoS into a fine paste’. All are valid reasons, since we all have a right to play this game any dang way we want.

I get that completely even if it lacks a little foresight in some aspects. At some point, it is bound to get boring playing during a time against opponents that cannot field anyone to fight you. When the point is reached, people will move on to other servers/games naturally. No need to worry about it as opponents and no need to chest thump about it if you are the ones doing it.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

Isn’t that a tad disrespectful to to the organized guilds on your side that were trying to make a go of it? SF and a few others looked pretty organized and coherent to me. Not only that, for the most part there were just as many of you as there was of us in the fights.

Nice try though, but you should probably not be disrespectful to people on your team that are actually giving it a good shot just because you aren’t.

Nice job misinterpreting that completely and twisting it around to mean something it didn’t. Impressive indeed. Like I said, the crews that were making a real effort to compete didn’t have the support. There were some of us giving it Hell, just not enough. Compliments to SoR for bringing the fight like they did though.

#TeamJadeQuarry

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Eurlin.4256

Eurlin.4256

The only thing I want in WvW is good competition during MY TIME. I don’t care if JQ is up by 100k by thursday, if I’m still having fun against competent guilds/zergs/players/whatever. I’m happy. SoS PLEASE come out to EB more often, I saw the Outmanned buff on you guys at prime time, and that makes me sad.

I’m proud to be on SoR because I know that everyday we will have guilds out there fighting regardless of score, and we’ll always have a good night.

JQ has amazing coverage so props to them on what they accomplished. I hope they bring their A game to Prime time more often honestly, but that can come with time as well.

Commander Eurlin [VNG]
www.vengeanceclan.com
Sanctum of Rall Server

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Brutal in what way? Why would you feel bad for us? Soft hearted?

Unless of course, thats not what you meant all….

When I was on you had TW, Hel, CDS and a bunch of other folks running around JQ BL having fun. My guess was around 70 of you in a couple of blobs. PRX had locked down the JP and the rest of us who were around were having fun fighting you. Some of the fights around Sunny were amusing. I took off in a small man to flip some camps and stuff for my last hour. Once we switched off the pin in our small man magically we stopped meeting a welcoming commitee.

Good fights, thats why we play right?

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

Nice job misinterpreting that completely and twisting it around to mean something it didn’t. Impressive indeed. Like I said, the crews that were making a real effort to compete didn’t have the support. There were some of us giving it Hell, just not enough. Compliments to SoR for bringing the fight like they did though.

For not having support as you claim, there was a whole lot of coordinated movement. Not only that, you had the numbers as well. How exactly did you mean it? Where you just trying to be disrespectful to your opponents and not your team mates? If you step back and read what you just wrote again, you will see that you just insulted them again.

Excuses aren’t needed really, just say good fights and move along.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Kreen.3925

I wouldn’t worry about it, some folks just need a break, they have that opportunity at present. When needed all the wood will be placed behind the arrowhead.

Those were fun fights last night for sure. More than happy for SoR’s premier forces to all stay on JQ BL for every match up….

I fight for JQ.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Kreen.3925

well said, we can leave that task to you I am sure

I fight for JQ.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

My guess was around 70 of you in a couple of blobs.

Once we switched off the pin in our small man magically we stopped meeting a welcoming commitee.

I am going to respond to these two thing:

1. We don’t fight in blobs. That is not how you counter the hammer/confusion trains your server likes to use. So this is quite inaccurate.

2. The veiled implication that we are spying on you is really uncalled for an not even remotely close to reality. Please don’t do it, it is blatantly disrespectful to everyone. The maps are extremely small and the objectives limited, you shouldn’t be surprised to ever run into people.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Brutal in what way? Why would you feel bad for us? Soft hearted?

Unless of course, thats not what you meant all….

When I was on you had TW, Hel, CDS and a bunch of other folks running around JQ BL having fun. My guess was around 70 of you in a couple of blobs. PRX had locked down the JP and the rest of us who were around were having fun fighting you. Some of the fights around Sunny were amusing. I took off in a small man to flip some camps and stuff for my last hour. Once we switched off the pin in our small man magically we stopped meeting a welcoming commitee.

Good fights, thats why we play right?

I knew it. SF was just running interference to keep us out of the of JP.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

Please don’t get passive aggressive with me.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Burl.9567

1. We don’t fight in blobs. That is not how you counter the hammer/confusion trains your server likes to use. So this is quite inaccurate.

We didn’t even have a queue most of the night, much less a 70 man zerg.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Burl.9567

I just wanted to add a smiley to this so I don’t feel left out.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

Those were fun fights last night for sure. More than happy for SoR’s premier forces to all stay on JQ BL for every match up….

Sadly this is not the truth. You only had a small portion of them on map with you.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

True, the first time I logged in we had no queue. After I crashed, I did have one for 5 minutes.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Minoru.1237

Minoru.1237

From what I saw there was 15 SF and a few pugs vs. 20 – 30 CDs running in a blob and another 20 Hel coming in right after that. Oh and also TW somewhere in the mix. Both CDS and Hel seemed organized, but I don’t think the fights showed any superior skill for anyone. JQ just couldn’t get enough people on the commander pin to push back both the wave of 20-30 CDS followed by the next wave of Hel. I do remember pushing back CDS a few times, but they were always followed by another zerg. It got to the point that I tried to coax some CDs out of sunny to 1v1 and find an even fight since we didn’t have the numbers, but it always resulted in 5 CDS chasing after me. That’s kind of what the whole night felt like.

(edited by Minoru.1237)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Kreen.3925

Once we switched off the pin in our small man magically we stopped meeting a welcoming commitee.

2. The veiled implication that we are spying on you is really uncalled for an not even remotely close to reality. Please don’t do it, it is blatantly disrespectful to everyone. The maps are extremely small and the objectives limited, you shouldn’t be surprised to ever run into people.

Oh, how lucky of me, a response.

On point 1, my defintion mind you, a blob is a predominantly single guilded group of players, as opposed to the zerg which is made up of a mix. I saw CDS, TW and Hel blobs last night.

On point 2, I frankly don’t care, you can read into to it as you see fit. I don’t think I mentioned anyone or anything by name so I am not sure why you would get so uptight about it and assume its you? Who know, maybe pigs fly and it was just a coincidence.

I fight for JQ.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Kreen.3925

I won;t argue numbers at all, as I said it was a guess based on the 15-20 Hel, CDs and TW tags I saw during my playtime, you were moving folks between maps and certainly for a while those three were there.

On the plus side I got alot of bags. I know you guys would appreciate that because I see those sentiments from you alot on this thread.

I fight for JQ.

(edited by Kreen.3925)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Kreen.3925

well, given how you like the concept of an open forum and it all laid out there I am not sure why you would now deny me my fun? Go on, report me, the irony would be so sweet.

I fight for JQ.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

On point 1, my defintion mind you, a blob is a predominantly single guilded group of players, as opposed to the zerg which is made up of a mix. I saw CDS, TW and Hel blobs last night.

On point 2, I frankly don’t care, you can read into to it as you see fit. I don’t think I mentioned anyone or anything by name so I am not sure why you would get so uptight about it and assume its you? Who know, maybe pigs fly and it was just a coincidence.

Point 1: Understood that is your definition. People have been taking to calling hammer/retal/conf/whatever trains as blobs on the boards lately, thus the misunderstanding.

Point 2: Who is uptight? I was just pointing out that you are making a veiled accusation and that it is disrespectful and most likely inaccurate. Kind of amusing that you are pointing a finger at me now just because I called you on it. Sounds like you are pretty upset.

There really is no need to ever get mad and resort to this. Please calm down and keep it civil. Thanks

(edited by covenn.7165)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

well, given how you like the concept of an open forum and it all laid out there I am not sure why you would now deny me my fun? Go on, report me, the irony would be so sweet.

I don’t report people because it draws attention to the thread and would end up getting me an infraction for something random. Regardless, you really shouldn’t confuse something in one environment as being applicable in a different one. That is bad practice.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

I wouldn’t worry about it, some folks just need a break, they have that opportunity at present. When needed all the wood will be placed behind the arrowhead.

Bah, that’s true of course. I just have a wee bit of a competitive… thing… I get to where the score doesn’t matter and we should keep the boots to the proverbial throats. But yeah, I guess a break every now and then isn’t a completely horrible thing.

The funny part is how covenn saw us as being so organized compared to how disorganized it felt to me compared to normal. And what’s with all the AFK people in Citadel! <cough> break thing… sorry about that… I’ll work on it.

#TeamJadeQuarry

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Kreen.3925

Point 1: Understood that is your definition. People have been taking to calling hammer/retal/conf/whatever trains as blobs on the boards lately, thus the misunderstanding.

Point 2: Who is uptight? I was just pointing out that you are making a veiled accusation and that it is disrespectful and most likely inaccurate. Kind of amusing that you are pointing a finger at me now just because I called you on it. Sounds like you are pretty upset.

Upset? nope, its a running joke.

I have no idea who might be responsible or maybe its just fantasy. If thats disrepectful then I hate to think what some of the other drivel in this thread would be called. I am not calling anyone out, just putting the thought out there in the hope that if it is happening maybe the person responsible might like to stop.

I fight for JQ.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Kreen.3925

I don’t report people because it draws attention to the thread and would end up getting me an infraction for something random. Regardless, you really shouldn’t confuse something in one environment as being applicable in a different one. That is bad practice.

What? would you like me to quote you? Look, I know this is off topic but you either support the concept of an open forum or you don’t. Its that simple. If you feel you need the practice then fine. Thats all part of the learning process.

I fight for JQ.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

What? would you like me to quote you? Look, I know this is off topic but you either support the concept of an open forum or you don’t. Its that simple. If you feel you need the practice then fine. Thats all part of the learning process.

You obviously are not understanding what I am saying to you or how to apply it correctly. You are also progressively getting more and more upset. I am sorry you feel this way, really. I think at this point it is probably just best to stop responding to you because all I think I am doing at this point is adding fuel to your fire. With that said, I hope you calm down and not let this ruin your day.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

@Shiren, I was not trying to imply that SoS as a whole was falling apart, more of a response towards reasonings on why someone would leave a server. It’s always the perception game, what do you perceive is happening. If someone believes that to be true, they may feel that all hope is lost, maybe even at too early of a state. It’s more of a generalization if anything.

@The JQ BL stuff last night, yeah…we shoulda prolly asked more ppl to log in to WvW! LOL! I was like, holy crap…there’s like 2 huge teams just rollin’ all over the place here huh! With what we had last night we gave it a go, last night would definitely go in my “I need ointment for my posterior” nights. Hell it took a fakeout and a golem rush just to get a kitten tower back! HAHA! Who does that?

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: EasymodeX.4062

EasymodeX.4062

Tried to intro some of the stuff that helped in this thread, but only a few nibbled. Frankly it takes way more energy to be angry than it does to be happy. /shrug.

T1 is obviously full of tryhards.

Edit: T1 thread.

If you can’t read English, please do not reply to my post.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

too many chatters and nonsense in here. thread should be closed.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: EasymodeX.4062

EasymodeX.4062

Tbh there’s too much in the way of veiled trolling, mockery, whining, crying, accusations, and basically everything because the mods stamp hard when it’s done honestly.

I mean these things get resolved way more quickly when people can be honest. For example, if Kreen could simply say “you guys were kittening spying” without getting infracted, and covenn respond with “screenshots/audio or it didn’t happen kittenwad”, then that would end the discussion in 2 posts, rather than beating around the bush for most of a page for fear of infractions.

If you can’t read English, please do not reply to my post.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

then maybe you two servers should jus get the hell out and make way for kaineng and blackgate, the true tier one servers

Having fought Blackgate for far more weeks than you. I can safely say that they have less coverage than JQ and their NA presence isn’t as good either. They belong in T1 of SoS most likely. They have better coverage than SoR but a far worse NA crew, so I am not so sure they ‘deserve’ T1 and more than SoR despite all the Pvdoor they did for numerous weeks uncontested to run up score.

That was a long time ago my friend. Blackgates guilds are far more improved then the days of being in tier 2. We are far more battle tested then you are seeing as this is your first stint in tier 1. Get ready for that third place spot when bg returns to tier 1 my friend

I like your confidence but trust me SoR is much stronger than BG now even with your recent transfers from foE and AGG.

I’m pretty sure Blackgates perfect 11-0 record against SoR says otherwise but you can keep thinking what you want to make yourself feel better.

To be fair, 9 of those wins were against our doors.

What timezone was this, I remember week after week of SEA/Oceanic fights where 30 SoR would wipe 2-3 times then leave the map after breakout events against equal numbers. Maybe you guys are talking EU. It seems we will find out soon enough

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Kreen.3925

You obviously are not understanding what I am saying to you or how to apply it correctly. You are also progressively getting more and more upset. I am sorry you feel this way, really. I think at this point it is probably just best to stop responding to you because all I think I am doing at this point is adding fuel to your fire. With that said, I hope you calm down and not let this ruin your day.

Lol, you really are priceless If you knew me at all and thankfully you do not you would know that I am not in the least bit upset and never get annoyed by forum stuff. Please stop projecting your own feelings onto me, honestly if you want to empathise, choose someone else.

You are right though, probably best not to reply to me as its clear that its just going to ruin your day.

I fight for JQ.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Kreen.3925

Tbh there’s too much in the way of veiled trolling, mockery, whining, crying, accusations, and basically everything because the mods stamp hard when it’s done honestly.

I mean these things get resolved way more quickly when people can be honest. For example, if Kreen could simply say “you guys were kittening spying” without getting infracted, and covenn respond with “screenshots/audio or it didn’t happen kittenwad”, then that would end the discussion in 2 posts, rather than beating around the bush for most of a page for fear of infractions.

But it is such fun, well, possibly not for others reading this rubbish, I accept that

Anyway, I never said such a thing.

I fight for JQ.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: CC Meinke.2749

CC Meinke.2749

Community Coordinator

Hello,
please stay on topic. If a thread should be closed or not and how reports are handled is our decision. Such posts are disrespectful towards other users participating in this discussion.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

then maybe you two servers should jus get the hell out and make way for kaineng and blackgate, the true tier one servers

Having fought Blackgate for far more weeks than you. I can safely say that they have less coverage than JQ and their NA presence isn’t as good either. They belong in T1 of SoS most likely. They have better coverage than SoR but a far worse NA crew, so I am not so sure they ‘deserve’ T1 and more than SoR despite all the Pvdoor they did for numerous weeks uncontested to run up score.

That was a long time ago my friend. Blackgates guilds are far more improved then the days of being in tier 2. We are far more battle tested then you are seeing as this is your first stint in tier 1. Get ready for that third place spot when bg returns to tier 1 my friend

I like your confidence but trust me SoR is much stronger than BG now even with your recent transfers from foE and AGG.

To be fair, 9 of those wins were against our doors.

What timezone was this, I remember week after week of SEA/Oceanic fights where 30 SoR would wipe 2-3 times then leave the map after breakout events against equal numbers. Maybe you guys are talking EU. It seems we will find out soon enough

Are you saying that your entire oceanic/sea presence consisted of 30 people? I am pretty sure you got a guild from SoR that was bigger than that by themselves.

I don’t play during sea/oceanic hours generally, but from the few times I did then, I can tell you that 30 people was pushing it as total for all maps combined. This means that your perception may be a little skewed due to lack of perspective. If you have 30 people total on 4 BLs fighting hundreds from BG, of course they are going to have to hop maps frequently. This was evidenced by what I saw when I was able to play those hours.

Heck I remember one day 5 of us were running around your BL farming groups of 15-20 until your entire zerg decided to track us down and follow us all over the map. Made for a lot of fun trying to dodge 80 of you with everyone in our zone (the 5 of us).

Edit: Anyways, it is unfortunate that even your superior coverage (compared to ours then) wasn’t enough to put a dent in JQ either as evidenced by them ticking away on you at 600+ too. Maybe between the two of our servers, we can put a dent in some of these other time slots once you get back to T1.

(edited by covenn.7165)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

You do make a very valid point in what you are saying. There is a lot of needless nonsense that goes on due to what you mentioned. I have found in my professional career that sometimes it is better to leave some things alone because the impact of exerting too much control can be more damaging than that which you were trying to prevent.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Thanks PRX for letting my guildies and I run along with the exp train last night!!

We all got about 5-6 levels on our alts. It’s been a while since the competition on T1 has had a breather to where we could level up some alts during NA times.

We’ll be back to wvwing tonight.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

It’s scary in here.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ulhan.8540

Ulhan.8540

Hello,
please stay on topic. If a thread should be closed or not and how reports are handled is our decision. Such posts are disrespectful towards other users participating in this discussion.

Now look what you did, you got the mod’s involved. This is why we can’t have nice things.

I came into this world kicking and screaming, covered in someone else’s blood.
I have no problem going out the same way.
Ulhan Sturmfaust [TW]

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

ya it was fun last night running all the maps gaining 20+ levels on my newb alt. It’s always a better experience in WvW when you stop caring about the ppt

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: TLSolomon.6083

TLSolomon.6083

Don’t feel bad! I made friends with a pretty sexy UL guardian outside garrison. We danced, and laughed, and he killed a moa for us to sit down and snack on. It was the best night ever, until my husband came up and tried to kill him. I guess there is no sleeping with the enemy =(

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Congratulations everyone!! You have officially been moderated. 17 Pages of QQ deserves some sort of reward. How about a smexy score update to celebrate.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

Don’t feel bad! I made friends with a pretty sexy UL guardian outside garrison. We danced, and laughed, and he killed a moa for us to sit down and snack on. It was the best night ever, until my husband came up and tried to kill him. I guess there is no sleeping with the enemy =(

You realize you two are costing me a lifetime of guilt don’t you… I swear I’ll never use that Moa elite for harm again! If only I could have warned you in time that that wasn’t… I can’t go on…

#TeamJadeQuarry

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

I was actually having a good time last night in EB. SoS and SoR were really keeping us on our toes, and it was much more interesting having to use strategy and tactics going into a battle versus mowing everyone down. So good job, everyone! May a similar fate await my characters tonight.

Ele for Hire

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Burl.9567

Hello,

Now look what you did, you got the mod’s involved. This is why we can’t have nice things.

This is why the WvW patch was delayed a month. They are forced to babysit us instead. As punishment for our transgressions, all T1 servers will be subjected to increased culling levels and longer queues.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

Hello,

This is why the WvW patch was delayed a month. They are forced to babysit us instead. As punishment for our transgressions, all T1 servers will be subjected to increased culling levels and longer queues.

It was brutal when they did that to us last time.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

Not having the numbers, seems to be a very popular excuse for all of the 3 servers in this match to use when they get hit hard.

Just JQ BL last night the only server in the match who had outmanned was SoS.
Not JQ, not SoR.

<3 SF and many others. We had some great fights all night. One of my favorites was when JQ tried for Sunny, and we would push out while having a SoR group behind cutting off the path to the spawn portal. Not to mention fake portals we used, along with playing around.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu