10/19 Sanctum of Rall vs Crystal Desert vs Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Columba.9730

Columba.9730

sorry duplicate post!

only thieves know how to play, they chant “L2P” every time their god mode is challenged.

in WvW

Posted by: awesomesauce.5980

awesomesauce.5980

Hey PRX, 10PM in New York is midday in Australia. We aren’t out chasing candy corn – we have jobs.

in WvW

Posted by: Brome.7036

Brome.7036

An open letter to the non-NA’s on Sea of Sorrows (ie Oceanics etc).

You put out the call to your server for NA guilds. You touted your WvW tenacity and ability and wanted help to make SoS more competitive in WvW. [PRX] and other NA guilds (RMA, FoE, TSym, AoI etc) answered the call and many of you welcomed us in a friendly fashion.

And then frankly, the non-NAs kitten it all away for candy corn.

To conclude, this is a request to those on SoS. If you are a WvW player and/or guild, show your heart and get out there and fight. Losing after putting up a good fight is nothing to be ashamed of, but losing because you’re afraid to fight or because of silly candy corn is unacceptable if you wish your server to be good at WvW. Your NA guilds will find a server with some sisters and brothers that will actually stand with them in a scrap.

My sincere hope is that last night was just an anomoly and you come to your senses and realize SoS can be an up and coming WvW server and you get back to fighting.

Thanks for your time

KV

GM of [PRX] The Professionals, since 1999

www.prx-guild.com

May I be frank? I find your position to be a bit presumptuous. You are new to the Sea of Sorrows, and I think you would be wise to stop, look and listen, before you presume to have suzerainty over our children here. To be blunt, I feel that you haven’t earned it, and I find your tone a bit overweening.

In my culture, Halloween is akin to a religious observance. We worship the gods of the harvest, and Halloween is sacred to us. We dress our children in festive clothing and celebrate the Day of the Dead to see out the spirits and welcome the bounty of the mother goddess. Pumpkins are never to be eaten. It’s opprobrious in our culture to defame Halloween.

Thank you for your concern, and I look forward to a lovely week of worshipping the goddess. In peace.

Hah. To each their own.

in WvW

Brome.7036

in SoS WvW BL, we dont have large active guilds, except these NA xfers.

normally there just some commanders leading ppl from 20 different guilds. even worse, some commanders r just like Daish Daish

we r trying, in SoS BL, there is a queue and we only holding 2 towers. We r not doing a great job but we r trying

a week ago, we were still in tier 4, and all we do is just go back home—zerg cap the whole map—go to sleep—let them cap everything back. we barely learn anything last week coz we holding everything…

just give us some time, we r trying and we r still learning.

I think what that Prx poster was saying is trying is great. If people try and we lose, no problem. Rivers you and SoS are good people. His post was a call to arms. Lets just get boots on the ground. We will learn as we go.

in WvW

Posted by: oldephartte.4369

oldephartte.4369

No. The poster was saying they are arrogant and probably take credit for wins and blame others for losses.

Just another run-of-the-mill gamer.

Running on SoR from day 1 minute 1

in WvW

Brome.7036

Awesomesauce wrote
“Hey PRX, 10PM in New York is midday in Australia. We aren’t out chasing candy corn – we have jobs.”

I saw many PRX in EB at 4am New York time (est) last night and everynight since they came here. Pretty sure thats around PT your time? Hell as far as I can tell I see that guild on 24/7

in WvW

Posted by: Sweetevil.9208

Sweetevil.9208

Hello Nine Dragon and all Guilds from HoD!! Welcome to SoR!! Thank You for bringing your guild(s) to our server. I have noticed a HUGE difference since you have arrived!!

Please ignore the cranky ungrateful people on our server and keep doing a great job in WvW.

Just wanted to Welcome you all to SoR!!

Happy Hunting!
See you in Wvw!!

SoR [RUN]

in WvW

Brome.7036

Oldephartte, do you play on SoS, SoR or CD?

It’s the truth. I was in EB all last night. As much as I dislike PRX, they are certainly out in force.

in WvW

Posted by: Sweetevil.9208

Sweetevil.9208

SoS and CD you guys are bada**. This has been challenging and fun. Thank You for giving us a run for our money. Playing against your servers has made WvW very enjoyable.

Good Luck and may the best server win!
See you in there.
Don’t hit me to hard please I am just a little Necro! <3

SoR [RUN]

in WvW

Posted by: Papaj.9035

Papaj.9035

just give us some time, we r trying and we r still learning.

The issue is not that your metagame is about 3 months outdated and that you haven’t actually done anything but PvGate for 2 months. The issue is that a lot of the NA guild leaders and WvW leaders have tried numerous times since our arrival almost two weeks ago to get in contact with and coordinate handoffs of maps to the Oceanic commanders/guild leaders/etc. Yet when we tried this, we were met by commentary mostly along the lines of “ kitten off” or “this is our show” or “you don’t run this server, we do.”

It’s pretty kitten poor that the server begged and pleaded for NA presence for 2 months just so they can get backstabbed like this upon arrival and especially after putting in more hours and effort than anyone should have to. Obviously PRX left HoD for other reasons than why most of the NA transfers left their old servers, but the majority of it was because we didn’t want to continue carrying a PvE server 12 hours a day, every day of the week while still trying to do the other things we enjoy in the game all on top of school/work/family/etc.

I’m in complete agreement with KV on this one, we upheld more than our fair share of the bargain, PRX in particular for literally full capping Eternal twice during NA prime time. But it’s time to reciprocate, especially with those boastful voices and gargantuan egos half of the Oceanic populace seems to have. You have to prove you’re the best to be able to say it and be taken seriously.

80 Norn Elementalist
Violent Impact [VI] Guild Master (Blackgate)
http://www.impact-gaming.us

(edited by Papaj.9035)

in WvW

Brome.7036

Papaj, there were people from my guild as well in EB during PT! PrX did some heavy damage there is no doubt about it but shouts out to WORK and MERC also. I was shocked when EB was capped the first time during NA prime time but to see us do it 2 times in a 4 day span in a competitive match! My guild was bummed we lost all the gains also but we will be fighting the good fight and taking what we can.

Also, did prx take tonight off? Saw only a few on EB?
Log On! Need to take SM back!

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

An open letter to the non-NA’s on Sea of Sorrows (ie Oceanics etc).

You put out the call to your server for NA guilds. You touted your WvW tenacity and ability and wanted help to make SoS more competitive in WvW. [PRX] and other NA guilds (RMA, FoE, TSym, AoI etc) answered the call and many of you welcomed us in a friendly fashion.

Tomorrow at our NA prime time, [PRX] will re-evaluate the non-NA of SoS. If you show up and fight between now and then and show some determination and desire to WvW, we will look to the future and stand with you. If you continue to chase down candy corn and shy away from combat, we will weigh other options. If SoS is truly just a server of PvEers, then so be it, own up to it and we will make choices based on this and will respect your playstyle.

My sincere hope is that last night was just an anomoly and you come to your senses and realize SoS can be an up and coming WvW server and you get back to fighting.

Thanks for your time

KV

GM of [PRX] The Professionals, since 1999

www.prx-guild.com

I’ll try answer your post as best I can from my perspective as a long time SoS Oceanian player.

Before the NA alliances started joining SoS, we were exactly where we deserved to be on the rankings, a mid tier server with a massive oceanian population and a lack of NA presence (this is unique because every other NA server has an NA presence).

Having NA guilds would help us climb into tier 3 and above, we are nowhere near where we need to be to compete with tier 1. The Oceanian population is not hardcore by any stretch, but we have plenty of dedicated WvWers that put all their effort in from all over Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia.

This is what happened yesterday on the Halloween patch day. Before the servers went down for the patch at 6pm Australian time (which is the start of our peak hour), we had a massive lead over the other 2 servers. By the time we logged back in it was all gone. Including those shiny upgraded fortifications and on top of that, one of the Borderlands was crashing. Australians have slow internet connections (our internet infrastructure is one of the poorest of any developed country) and it takes hours to download a 1 gig patch. I logged in to play some WvW at 8pm, I couldn’t get in until after 10pm. I stayed on to fight until 2am on a Tuesday night with uni the next day.

On top of this, there has been a massive exodus of guilds on servers such as ET and HoD. Some of these guilds have transferred over to SoR in the past 24 hours. The level of opponents that we have been fighting has changed completely in the middle of the week, one example being CRS, a tier 1 guild going head to head with Oceanian players. It’s not what we are used to…

It’s massively disappointing and demoralizing for the casuals for the momentum to rapidly change like this, there is a whole range of simultaneous circumstances that happened at once yesterday that lead to it. I along with many Oceanian players have been working our buts off to co-operate with PRX as best as possible.

On Saturday night I stayed up until 6am, while most of both America and Oceania sleep, doing everything I can for the team with PRX and SEA guilds trying to hold the Stonemist throneroom while it was under constant attack. I’m spending all of my income on siege weapons and use at least 10 per day, deployed into strategic positions.

The casual players would also make up a large chunk of the numbers that fill in between the gaps for Oceania, I’d imagine that a lot of them would be distracted by Halloween and do not cope well with losing.

Apologies for what’s happened, it felt as if I’ve been hit by a train, yet I’ll always fight. I said this last night while things were turned against us…if we’re good enough we’ll still win anyway despite what has just happened.

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

(edited by Cirus.5748)

in WvW

Cirus.5748

I shortened your quote to fit in the character limit.

edit

hmmm, I have been reading, is it true that Blackgate alliances have been moving temporarily to SoR because they are bored of their current match up as they are automatically going to Tier 1 next week? DROW, ELTE, CRS, Nine Dragons etc

If true they have ruined one of the best match ups I’ve ever seen, well done… you’ve ruined 2 brackets in the same week, that takes class.

(edited by Cirus.5748)

in WvW

Posted by: TurtleMuncher.9750

TurtleMuncher.9750

Lose or win, it is a learning experience. The rotation is not over until Saturday, if we can’t win lets try and get enough points to secure our spot in T2.

MERC

in WvW

Posted by: Dorps.8610

Dorps.8610

Lose or win, it is a learning experience. The rotation is not over until Saturday, if we can’t win lets try and get enough points to secure our spot in T2.

Atm we make it because ET and HoD are getting stomped by BG it will be interesting when the t2 match is SoS IoJ and SoR that will be epic imho we will do a bit better against BG the ET and HoD have done but i just think we will still get stomped and BG will take IoJ spot after the next match up

in WvW

Posted by: Vack.1752

Vack.1752

Honor, Name Calling, Whining, Hacking…………

Squirrels!

in WvW

Posted by: Asharn.9510

Asharn.9510

This has been one of the best weeks for WvW that I have experienced even with all its problems.
The NA guilds that just transferred over to SoS need to get to know the lead guilds and learn how we work before making a judgement on how good we are.

To the new guilds that transferred over to SoR, eg CRS. From what I have heard you are only there because you got bored in your current match up. Are you guys only here for the week or are you staying there permanently?

in WvW

oldephartte.4369

If the core holds true
As indeed it must
Then the guilds that bail
Will dust-to-dust.

in WvW

Cirus.5748

I heard that there was another momentum shift on cue with the patch update?

in WvW

Posted by: Isredel.4302

Isredel.4302

Can we get a score update, please?

Viktor Rageclaw: Seaimpin na Cu, (Officer)
Gaiscioch Social Gaming Community http://www.gaiscioch.com/

in WvW

Cirus.5748

hmmm, I have been reading, is it true that Blackgate alliances have been moving temporarily to SoR because they are bored of their current match up as they are automatically going to Tier 1 next week? DROW, ELTE, CRS, Nine Dragons etc

If true they have ruined one of the best match ups I’ve ever seen, well done… you’ve ruined 2 brackets in the same week, that takes class.

(edited by Cirus.5748)

in WvW

Cirus.5748

To all SoS guilds of both NA and Oceania, in times of adversity, I recommend unity.

Our server has had it’s fair share of blows to our WvW community since release, those that have remained are loyal, I recommend the newly arrived guilds to do the same.

in WvW

Posted by: Dixa.6017

Dixa.6017

The issue is not that your metagame is about 3 months outdated and that you haven’t actually done anything but PvGate for 2 months. The issue is that a lot of the NA guild leaders and WvW leaders have tried numerous times since our arrival almost two weeks ago to get in contact with and coordinate handoffs of maps to the Oceanic commanders/guild leaders/etc. Yet when we tried this, we were met by commentary mostly along the lines of “ kitten off” or “this is our show” or “you don’t run this server, we do.”

It’s pretty kitten poor that the server begged and pleaded for NA presence for 2 months just so they can get backstabbed like this upon arrival and especially after putting in more hours and effort than anyone should have to. Obviously PRX left HoD for other reasons than why most of the NA transfers left their old servers, but the majority of it was because we didn’t want to continue carrying a PvE server 12 hours a day, every day of the week while still trying to do the other things we enjoy in the game all on top of school/work/family/etc.

I’m in complete agreement with KV on this one, we upheld more than our fair share of the bargain, PRX in particular for literally full capping Eternal twice during NA prime time. But it’s time to reciprocate, especially with those boastful voices and gargantuan egos half of the Oceanic populace seems to have. You have to prove you’re the best to be able to say it and be taken seriously.

I’m in MERC and i’ve noticed this as well. MERC is a wvw guild, not a pve guild yet at 2pm pst monday we had over 90 members on and they were..in pve. only 4 or 5 of us in sos borderlands.

i’m a NA player but i’m also unemployed and have the time after my daily job search to play, and i play at all hours.

i don’t know what happened, but i’ve lost my taste for the game.

also those rude commanders? they were rude from day one and we know who they are. they are NOT from MERC i can tell you that.

in WvW

Cirus.5748

Dixa, Are you talking about Daish? He is not a real commander, feel free to put him on ignore.

in WvW

Dixa.6017

daish isn’t the only one. there are a handful of them with the commander tag that have it just because ’it’s my money i’ll do what i want’

not kidding there. direct quote.

in WvW

oldephartte.4369

I.E. LEADER Mara

(edited by oldephartte.4369)

in WvW

Posted by: Azariah.8420

Azariah.8420

I’m in MERC and i’ve noticed this as well. MERC is a wvw guild, not a pve guild yet at 2pm pst monday we had over 90 members on and they were..in pve. only 4 or 5 of us in sos borderlands.

i’m a NA player but i’m also unemployed and have the time after my daily job search to play, and i play at all hours.

i don’t know what happened, but i’ve lost my taste for the game.

also those rude commanders? they were rude from day one and we know who they are. they are NOT from MERC i can tell you that.

Trust me MERC is not happy about that and the leaders are putting serious thought into how to restructure and redesign to prevent it from happening again.

Cirus hit the nail on the head about the way SoS reacted to the patch once we could actually get into the game again. Personally though i can see PRX’s point of view it was mildly insulting considering how much effort i know myself and others have put into WvW to try and stop Rall from running away with it. The Oceanic WvW players of SoS haven’t given up would be a shame if the NA ones did.

80 Thief – Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC]
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Cirus.5748

daish isn’t the only one. there are a handful of them with the commander tag that have it just because ’it’s my money i’ll do what i want’

not kidding there. direct quote.

I have never seen any PvP commander’s that have had that poor attitude, are you sure they’re not PvE’ers with an ego? If you could mail me some names and guilds that would be helpful.

in WvW

Posted by: monmon.7081

monmon.7081

Great fights tonight at SoS BL. Enjoyed fighting against SoS.
Signed- the lone North WwWer

S A N C T U M O F R A L L
Warrior | Turge Battleborn
Mesmer | Lia Duskborn

in WvW

Posted by: Zen Later.6475

Zen Later.6475

I get that folks can get upset by the sudden facination in care bearing by our server. It was a tight round after all.

But tonight’s Stone Mist take back was bad…as in Anet should be ashamed of themselves…10 fps bad. I haven’t seen lag that bad since castle sieges in L2. Arrow carts and what not being set up without rendering? C’mon now son! LoLz.

Too many things are broken or just not wholly working right that WvW is messed up atm to be getting this bent out of shape over IMO.

in WvW

Posted by: McWaffle.1927

McWaffle.1927

(edited by McWaffle.1927)

in WvW

Posted by: YAIBA.6205

YAIBA.6205

Hello Nine Dragon and all Guilds from HoD!! Welcome to SoR!! Thank You for bringing your guild(s) to our server. I have noticed a HUGE difference since you have arrived!!

Please ignore the cranky ungrateful people on our server and keep doing a great job in WvW.

Just wanted to Welcome you all to SoR!!

Happy Hunting!
See you in Wvw!!

Thank you for your praise,and we will do our best in WvWvW for SOR.

Hello

This is the leader of Nine Dragon[ND].

Nine Dragon come from HOD. and we will be stay in SOR as our home. We are not moving temporarily to SoR. And we have never been in Blackgate. My english is not good,but I still hope that you can understand what I mean. thx.

[ND]Fate Yaiba
“Even though we’re not the strongest guild, we will be the most united guild.”
http://www.gw2guilds.org/view-guild/718

in WvW

oldephartte.4369

I find in interesting. Each week the people who lead our guild (in SoR, guild name NOYB) pretty much talk about how we are doing and what we need to do to improve. (Isn’t that our each personal goal.) They also talk about the basics, i.e. siege in the Lord room, and like that.

Too often they say “Good Job”, when we screw up, but that’s their function.

But it’s what they don’t do that’s important.

They don’t pass the buck. (Not that the rest of us don’t.)

We hear, “My bad!” or words to that effect when we fail. But I suspect we fail less than other guilds.

As I’m about to get long winded. We are in guilds, and ideally committed. A strong guild in whatever serve on a week by week roll ever should have as its goal to get better. Period. Do good enough times, hey, who knows what will happen.

My suspicion is, and assuming we’re thinking in terms of weeks, if not months, but ceratinly not days, that a handful of stable guilds (factor in time zones as you will) that can live with their successes and failures, at a minimum for a couple of weeks, and that rely on basics and a core of effective commanders WILL RULE.

Please factor out the alcohol consumption.

Or not.

(Edit of bad spelling.)

(edited by oldephartte.4369)

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.3840

Raf.3840

SOS currently has Overflow in Lions Arch but we can’t get 10 guys to defend our Valley Keep in EB. Maps all Red now – Where are all the AU Guilds and their 500 odd memebers?

Stop recruiting WvW players if you going to leave them to wander leaderless. then they quit or PvE.

in WvW

Posted by: Kohai.2571

Kohai.2571

For the xfer guilds from HoD: wellcome to SoR. Now that we’re going for T1 we need every help we can get.

After the halloween patch we started our comeback and we’re maintaining our potential points, let’s keep the good work guys.

score update for those who asked:

Attachments:

[LUN]Lunáticos – Sanctum of Rall – Brazilian Guild
http://lunaticosgw2.enjin.com [PT-BR]

in WvW

Posted by: Siliconhobbit.4361

Siliconhobbit.4361

Hey everyone. I do not normally weigh in on these posts. I usually just read whats going on and keep to myself. This time I’d like to speak up though.

I’m Thündershrimp in game and I belong to Sinister Swarm on Sanctum of Rall.

SoR has seen a meteoric rise in our standings in the last few weeks and whatever the case may be for that sudden and quick rise, I have thoroughly enjoyed every single moment of my WvW experience.

I must however, tip my hat to Sea of Sorrows and the PRX guild. While your forces on most occasions vastly outnumber many of us at any given time and often times are looked upon as a zerg, your organization, response time and leadership is simply astonishing.

Your ability to react to any situation is stunning along with the numbers you bring. Your ability to move between locations quickly and effectively often times leaves my head spinning…that is…after the thousands of bootprints you have left on my face :p

I’ve been paying attention closely. I’ve been watching your movements, your strategies, your tactics and I must say that I have learned so much in the past few days about WvW that I take with me now each time I step onto the battlefield.

I feel that you have given the Sanctum of Rall a wake-up call that we sorely needed and even if others do not agree with my assessment, you’ve given ME a wake-up call at the very least.

No matter the outcome of this weeks match, it truly has been an honor fighting against you and I hope that in the future we will see a match-up like this one again.

Good luck out there the rest of the week!

~Thündershrimp

in WvW

Posted by: Hekatombaion.4320

Hekatombaion.4320

Their response time actually seems to be one of the big reasons CD has been so out of the map this week. We’re really not used to PvGate that hasn’t gone tunnel vision and it is extremely disheartening to see a quick cap on a tower immediately denied any supply while trebs are zeroed in on it from a keep before an upgrade could have even gone through.

It takes a perfect storm of guild communication (yay tonight) for us to take back all but a tower and a keep in our home borderland because our population drops to nothing when the map becomes PvGate and at prime time we expect to have our zerg roll over yours despite your orb buffs.

I’d be baffled at how we get paired up with you in the first place except that I know our server population shifts rather drastically as soon as we wake up to find that oceanic players have gone full kitten against you leaving the people waking up in NA to see a hopeless map and either transfer away or ignore WvW for the rest of the week to PvE.

e: That loss at Stonemist was definitely during shameful server conditions. Despite them you wiped both zergs and rezzed your keep lord to full health. At the time I thought it was helping you but I won’t claim to have any decent intel on what SoR was actually throwing at you.

Italucuc[KH] – 80 Mesmer – Tarnished Coast

(edited by Hekatombaion.4320)

in WvW

Posted by: Deadlypoizon.9734

Deadlypoizon.9734

Those mesmers camping the jumping puzzles surely need a life :p

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

For the xfer guilds from HoD: wellcome to SoR. Now that we’re going for T1 we need every help we can get.

After the halloween patch we started our comeback and we’re maintaining our potential points, let’s keep the good work guys.

score update for those who asked:

wow that was only two hours ago? I just left the game now and PRX went on a rampage in EB’s and capped nearly everything, MERC is struggling to take the last keep SoR has on the SoS BL.

the scores look very different atm. SoR are still holding their own BL quite nicely though.

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

wow that was only two hours ago? I just left the game now and PRX went on a rampage in EB’s and capped nearly everything, MERC is struggling to take the last keep SoR has on the SoS BL.

the scores look very different atm. SoR are still holding their own BL quite nicely though.

Sigh, sometimes a brother just wants a day off to play his panda. We’re coming…….

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Dixa.6017

MERC ninja’d hills keep while bay was under assault. 9 people gogo.

i’m glad sinister swarm is on SoR. payback is lovely.

we now own eb, sos bl, half of the other two bl’s each and two orbs.

in WvW

Posted by: Kohai.2571

Kohai.2571

SoS’s morning cap like a boss.

insta-queues @SoR all servers + outmanned buff.

Let’s see if we can do something about this afternoon.

Attachments:

[LUN]Lunáticos – Sanctum of Rall – Brazilian Guild
http://lunaticosgw2.enjin.com [PT-BR]

(edited by Kohai.2571)

in WvW

Posted by: Ghedoriah.4290

Ghedoriah.4290

In our defence, when we took that first orb back by taking the Hills keep in the SoR BL, you guys were hardly afk. The pile of our dead kinda went to show that. Still, I can probably appreciate that it wasn’t the same sort of numbers that you’d had a couple of hours beforehand.

Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Larcolith.3802

Larcolith.3802

As one of the commanders SoS BL during that take back I’d first like to give a big shout out to both everyone who was present and the SoR fellas for a good fight.

Having been there from only holding Dawn’s I can see it definitely wasn’t an uncontested steam roll. Its true you guys seemed to lose heart once we got inside Bay outer walls but we’ll chalk that one up to a TZ difference.

Great fight and I look forward to seeing you guys out there again tomorrow

Sea of Sorrows – MERC Commander, Larcolith|80 Warrior

http://blacklion.enjin.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Uruu.3468

Uruu.3468

Well done, keep it up!

The issue was never about winning or losing, the issue is about never giving up and always have presence

It’s very discouraging for NA guilds to stay up til 4, 6 am looking left and right and not seeing their asia-pac brothers even present in wvw, and handing over all maps free to your opponents. Win or Lose, you want to have teammates that you are proud to call teammates and giving their 200% effort the entire way ^^

again, great job, and honestly its a good and fun match up for both sides
(most other tiers are just jelly of ours this week ^^)

in WvW

Posted by: viperior.2461

viperior.2461

Here’s the video of our secret agent SoR team rescuing the Orb of Power from the clutches of Sea of Sorrows just as they portal bombed the Dreaming Bay Lord’s Room last night:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H7NgECOryY

Knight Of Flowers – Caedas Guild [CDS] – Sanctum of Rall – Healing Warrior Monk
~The kind of Norn who one-shots his coffee before it even cools down.~
http://caedas.enjin.com ~ http://youtube.com/viperior

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

It’s very discouraging for NA guilds to stay up til 4, 6 am looking left and right and not seeing their asia-pac brothers even present in wvw, and handing over all maps free to your opponents. Win or Lose, you want to have teammates that you are proud to call teammates and giving their 200% effort the entire way ^^

again, great job, and honestly its a good and fun match up for both sides
(most other tiers are just jelly of ours this week ^^)

This is really unfair.

You guys on NA prime don’t have to be on everyday because its going to be queued and there are going to be people on either way.

We’ve been on 6-8 hours every day this week and are getting burned out.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Ghedoriah.4290

Ghedoriah.4290

Speaking of orbs, I’d love to know how the altar was broken in the Hills in SoR BL about half an hour ago with the orb vanishing. Before someone mentions the Quaggans – no, we own all the Quaggans and they don’t go through an altar quite that quickly anyway. Was also sufficiently after us taking it for it to reasonably be a Mesmer (plus we had basically all of their manpower tied up with our attack on the Garrison anyway). I’d love to give this the benefit of the doubt, although I’m dubious given that my map awareness is far from poor and I didn’t even see white swords pop up (not to mention taking a group in there with five or less would be pretty gutsy against an orb-fuelled lord), so I’ll ask and am genuinely interested on how that one happened?

Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

It’s possible to have a mesmer portal someone from outside directly to lord room. My server is also having problems with bugged guards at EK spawning in lord room. They keep breaking the siege at back and the altar so we can’t place orb there :/ You may be running into one of those two things.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Obed.7629

Obed.7629

The Sea of Sorrows mother kittens administered a severe beating this AM between 5:30 and 7:30 EDT (GMT-4).

As far as I know, it’s still going on, but I had to leave to go to work.

Look out, SoR, those kittens are playing to win.