11/30 - Crystal v. Ehmry v. Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Raincrow.1840

Raincrow.1840

Zheen, you realize that you are absolutely a terrible commander right?

Absolutely terrible. One of the worst I have ever seen.

Do not come on this forum and act like you are relevant or that you have any idea what is really going on.

LOL!!!

You’re entitled to your opinion, and several people said the contrary so meh. My first priority is to have fun and plenty of people agree with me (and follow me whenever im commanding), the rest is irrelevant.

I’ve never even seen you before. … but coming here to trash talk your own server in more than one thread, kinda tells me all I need to know.

Crystal Desert; The Viking Server
When are people going to figure out there’s a war going on?

(edited by Raincrow.1840)

in WvW

Posted by: ryan.3915

ryan.3915

Do not come on this forum and act like you are relevant or that you have any idea what is really going on.

LOL!!!

You’re entitled to your opinion, and several people said the contrary so meh. My first priority is to have fun and plenty of people agree with me (and follow me whenever im commanding), the rest is irrelevant.

I’ve never even seen you before. … but comming here to trash talk your own server in more than one thread, kinda tells me all I need to know.

I was on pretty much all the time over the past two days and I didn’t see him either. Maybe he’s talking about the new game, Forum Wars.

Blaine Warbler, Thief
EDMW, Jade Quarry.
I still love Crystal Dessert tho.

in WvW

Posted by: MrKnieves.4162

MrKnieves.4162

LOL!!!

I’ve never even seen you before. … but coming here to trash talk your own server in more than one thread, kinda tells me all I need to know.

This is a game so I have no type of loyalty to anything whatsoever (excluding my guild as I have plenty of people there I know in real life), and I call things the way I see them, I’m open and I expect the same thing from everyone. Being honest is hardly talking trash, unless you’re offended by the truth, and facts.

Zheenn [Warrior] [Commander]| Alondra Del Mar [Thief] | Lorean Alisk [Elemental]
Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Bones.5762

Bones.5762

LOL even numbers? you must be on drugs, anyone on at this time talking about even number is high. we have less then 30 atm, maybe 23ish. You guys are fielding out 60+players easy, Any CD who fails to acknowledge they had numbers at night is clearly overbiased with egos too high for this forum. I’m sorry to say that i’m just farming you for badges and lvls on my alt because i can’t take your night crew seriously, like cmon

And now the CD zerg is 60+ keep throwing out bigger numbers to explain why you’re losing. In that “proof” of zerg screenshot all I see is a well organized 20 man, note how all the tags are KH? Coincidence right? Also note the golem he has targeted, that’s me busting in their tower like the Kool-Aid man, “OH YEAH!”

what picture are you talking about? I mean i know you guys have server pride that’s fine, but to come online to forums and say you have even numbers at 4am, when many numerous CD players already admitted to having huge oceanic night crews. I have always thought my post to be just and accurate, if not please explain what was wrong and if I unintentionally insulted someone, i apologize. I was having numerous culling issues like the battle for SMC when all three servers rush for it last night at the battle of our garrison. It only happens when there’s a massive amount of players from all sides there. I’ve never had it happen to me in a BL before, even with zergs of 30v30. This was just insane. I’m not mad we lost garrison, i’m just a little upset when you guys are saying you had 20 players last night, are you kidding me?

CD fights extremely well during the daytime, i’m not trying to discredit them like other people from others servers (mag/EB). You guys fight extremely well and just like without your night time crew you couldn’t have won, it goes both ways, they couldn’t have won without you guys, i enjoy fighting against CD more than EB for whatever reason it is, especially against [naga] [rise].

I don’t remember seeing much KH players there, i mean maybe around 5 or so, but i mainly saw EsF. Of course culling was an issue, i was only seeing half the players most of the time, but my arrow carts would be popping dmg where people weren’t culling. Also our wall was having an animation bug too for some reason, they wall kept flickering on and off sometimes when nobody repaired it, but we did have randoms that repaired it sometimes or players that accidentally try to pick up loot/revive players repair. Also if you’re saying KH brought 20 people to our bl easy, well i was seeing about 20-25 EsF players, and some other smaller players. That’s already 40ish players not including other guilds that were there as well like a couple [LW] and many others.

Will you help me move?

(edited by Bones.5762)

in WvW

Raincrow.1840

I have no type of loyalty to anything whatsoever (excluding my guild as I have plenty of people there I know in real life)

Exactly… so you’re not a good comander. Nice to have that established.

Being honest is hardly talking trash, unless you’re offended by the truth, and facts.

So going into other threads and telling people not to come to CD because our commanders are bad isn’t trash talking? If you don’t want to be here, just transfer. Don’t go around the forums putting other players down.

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

LOL!!!

I’ve never even seen you before. … but comming here to trash talk your own server in more than one thread, kinda tells me all I need to know.

I was on pretty much all the time over the past two days and I didn’t see him either. Maybe he’s talking about the new game, Forum Wars.

Last time I commanded was like two weeks ago, doesn’t really do it that much anymore as I’m farming karma/fractals with my other toons. Siege is expensive, you know. :p

Zheenn [Warrior] [Commander]| Alondra Del Mar [Thief] | Lorean Alisk [Elemental]
Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Raincrow.1840

Last time I commanded was like two weeks ago, doesn’t really do it that much anymore as I’m farming karma/fractals with my other toons. Siege is expensive, you know. :p

People like you are why we’ve dropped down a couple tiers.

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

I have no type of loyalty to anything whatsoever (excluding my guild as I have plenty of people there I know in real life)

Being honest is hardly talking trash, unless you’re offended by the truth, and facts.

So going into other threads and telling people not to come to CD because our commanders are bad isn’t trash talking? If you don’t want to be here, just transfer. Don’t go around the forums putting other players down.

So again, being honest is talking trash? We have some very amazing commanders, like Titan War, Hammie, Jack Daskshade, BIBO, but these past two weeks we got an influx of new ones (maybe transfers) that have no idea of what they’re doing, he’ll, some of them don’t even put any siege down, ever. And just sit there in front of a gate watching how the Zerg hits a reinforced gate for half an hour.

Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

People like you are why we’ve dropped down a couple tiers.

Because I like to enjoy the game? I don’t care about tiers, all I care is having fun. This is a GAME not work. And believe me when I say that commanding is not easy at all(but it is fun, sometimes).

Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

Seriously.

That is your list of amazing commanders?

Get outta here, son.

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

in WvW

Raincrow.1840

So again, being honest is talking trash? We have some very amazing commanders, like Titan War, Hammie, Jack Daskshade, BIBO,

Ahhh but you didn’t say THAT did you? You said, don’t come to CD, their commanders suck. Now you’re admitting that we do have good commanders after all. So you weren’t being honest, just taking the wost possible stance in order to make us look bad, so other guilds won’t join.

That is trash talk. Not honesty.

And how do you even know what the new commanders are doing? You’re in the fractals!

Because I like to enjoy the game?

No, because you abandoned WvW to do fractals when we needed people the most, and then took that time to come in here and bad mouth the people still in WvW while you farmed karma in PvE.

Thanks for nothing.

(edited by Raincrow.1840)

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

Seeing as you are a fair-weather player, you never see that CD and EBay are always in our borderlands together not because we are the softer target but because our forces are split. Even then you only occasionally take west keep. But still, how many times have you seen us hold that land and a large chunk of either EBay or CD? Tons. CD, as mentioned in this thread, still has q’s to both their and our borderlands during NA prime and we pop instantly. So your argument about NA presence being even isn’t really stacking up.

Yup you got me bro, fair-weather player is that the best ad hominem you got or are the mods that strict? I’ll give Maguma’s props they fight hard & they’re good defenders. That said I still think they have no room to talk about zerging, sure we have queues on the weekends with all the weekend warriors, but so did Maguma’s when I was on their server the fact is we’re still outnumbered during the week in NA prime time.

lets see, you joined magurma months ago, as a GOON. then switched to CD the first time mag faced them and got destroyed. then you make a LF guild post asking to join a CD guild.

what server you hopping to after CD gets kitten kitten in T3?

in WvW

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

So again, being honest is talking trash? We have some very amazing commanders, like Titan War, Hammie, Jack Daskshade, BIBO, but these past two weeks we got an influx of new ones (maybe transfers) that have no idea of what they’re doing, he’ll, some of them don’t even put any siege down, ever. And just sit there in front of a gate watching how the Zerg hits a reinforced gate for half an hour.

Being honest is one thing, but making us look bad that gain us no advantage is another thing, especially while you didnt contribute to our world. Now I know whom I should follow…NOT

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

commander Zheen ? certainly never heard before…

anyway, if he thinks he is too good for CD perhaps he should transfer to Mags and help them gain one or two sentry point, after all he said loyalty is nothing, it is just a game right ?

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

No, because you abandoned WvW to do fractals when we needed people the most.

Dang, CD is like a concentration camp. You dudes need to lighten up.

in WvW

azizul.8469

Nah, we are cool. It is just that we’re a bit disappointed when some unknown people are undermining other people’s work while benefiting from it…..

in WvW

Bones.5762

Nah, we are cool. It is just that we’re a bit disappointed when some unknown people are undermining other people’s work while benefiting from it…..

cough, Oceanic crew, cough

i kid, i kid

Will you help me move?

in WvW

azizul.8469

i kid, i kid

CD zergling and proud

in WvW

Diehard.1432

dont worry dude, i do fractal all the time too. come visit us if you wish to know more lol

[VaL]

in WvW

Bones.5762

i kid, i kid

CD zergling and proud

I was just messing lol, but somewhat kind of serious, nobody ever gives your night crew props, like ever, not even people on your own servers. like they don’t exist when they clearly do exist. I enjoy good battles and i give props where due i believe, the most fun i had was with Shadowmoon players, they coordinate well, everytime i see them now i have to actually play better than i usually do instead of tanking damage and spamming grenades.

It makes me wonder what the oceanic night crews say about you guys.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

i kid, i kid

CD zergling and proud

I was just messing lol, but somewhat kind of serious, nobody ever gives your night crew props, like ever, not even people on your own servers. like they don’t exist when they clearly do exist. I enjoy good battles and i give props where due i believe, the most fun i had was with Shadowmoon players, they coordinate well, everytime i see them now i have to actually play better than i usually do instead of tanking damage and spamming grenades.

We do give credit to our oceanics. It’s pretty much acknowledged by everyone in our server that our Oceanics/Asians are the ones contributing the most to our victory. Generally, its them that take over the map while our non peak time players try to defend as much as we have since we usually are outnumbered then.

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

Seriously.

That is your list of amazing commanders?

Get outta here, son.

There are a couple others. “son”, but those are the ones I see the most. I would love to play 24 hours a day, but you know “son”, I do have a life.

Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

azizul.8469

i kid, i kid

CD zergling and proud

We do give credit to our oceanics. It’s pretty much acknowledged by everyone in our server that our Oceanics/Asians are the ones contributing the most to our victory. Generally, its them that take over the map while our non peak time players try to defend as much as we have since we usually are outnumbered then.

yeah, i know, people in CD generally appreciate the efforts of the whole CD WvW crew. i was actually referring to a trash-talking unappreciative commander….

err.. what’s the purpose of this thread again ? score update or what, because i saw the Tier 1 thread, and don’t see much forum war posts, except score updates for outsiders to see…

err.. what’s the purpose of this thread again ? score update or what, because i saw the Tier 1 thread, and don’t see much forum war posts, except score updates for outsiders to see…

in WvW

azizul.8469

dang.. my post repeating paragraphs again… not sure what happen..

in WvW

Bones.5762

i kid, i kid

CD zergling and proud

yeah, i know, people in CD generally appreciate the efforts of the whole CD WvW crew. i was actually referring to a trash-talking unappreciative commander….

I believe we can talk about anything we want regarding the match/guild/server so long as it’s not hostile i believe, but many players usually post up scores, except for a certain obvious mag hater here whom i won’t name, but you know who you are

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Posted by: ryan.3915

ryan.3915

[/quote]

We seem to be getting a decent population of NA players too because I got used to waking up to a map full of another colour. These few weeks, it’s nice to see that we’re still holding on to some territory when I wake up in the morning.

As I always play on Oceanic and Asian primetime, I’d like to hear from CD NA players what it’s like during NA primetime.

Blaine Warbler, Thief
EDMW, Jade Quarry.
I still love Crystal Dessert tho.

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

So again, being honest is talking trash? We have some very amazing commanders, like Titan War, Hammie, Jack Daskshade, BIBO,

Ahhh but you didn’t say THAT did you? You said, don’t come to CD, their commanders suck. Now you’re admitting that we do have good commanders after all. So you weren’t being honest, just taking the wost possible stance in order to make us look bad, so other guilds won’t join.

That is trash talk. Not honesty.

What matters is what I said last, but you can look it any way you want, it hardly makes any difference to me.

And how do you even know what the new commanders are doing? You’re in the fractals!
Because I like to enjoy the game?

You should look up time management.

No, because you abandoned WvW to do fractals when we needed people the most, and then took that time to come in here and bad mouth the people still in WvW while you farmed karma in PvE.

Thanks for nothing.

You’re welcome? I do enough WvW to satisfy myself, and I also enjoy during other things the game has to offer, cause, you know, is all about having fun and stuff. eventually you’ll grow up and learn that.

Also, I do most of my WvW when its needed, and that’s when we are losing, for example when we are against TC, Darkhaven, Yak or any of the other huge servers, you know, when most people like you give up and transfer servers because they can’ t bare lo lose.

I’ m pretty sure most of you, that think are the most loyal players ever, will jump ship once TC starts kicking kitten

Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: KamikazKid.4872

KamikazKid.4872

lets see, you joined magurma months ago, as a GOON. then switched to CD the first time mag faced them and got destroyed. then you make a LF guild post asking to join a CD guild.

LOL! You obviously think I’m trash if you think I was in Goon Squad. I was on Maguma during Maguuma v DB v DH. Your continued insistence on my fair-weather playing is quite amusing like it’s some kind of insult to not be SERIUS BIZNESS about this game.

Anzor Anak – Guardian
Kwisatz Haderach – For the Toast!

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

LOL!!!

I’ve never seen you before either, but that hardly means anything.

Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Hugable.7160

Hugable.7160

Hi Guys

I am Commander Hugable From the Guild EsF (Oceanic Prime Time: GMT+8)
I am 1/3 of the guild leader primarily focus purely on wvw..

First to all opponents of Mag and Ebay you have proven yourself to be great opponents. I salute you and I learn a few new tricks from you guys/ladies. And please focus on other cd players can I think I am a mark man coz I am always the first to be in down state 99% in every fight.

These past 2 week of CD vs Mag vs Ebay, EsF have been primarily been using Eternal Battlegrounds and the other 2 servers as a playing field. We wipe our opponents a few time and we (EsF) also got wipe but EsF policy is play wvw to have fun. We employ a lot of various methods/tactics to take keeps/tower/red dots and we always love to have fun also we salute our opponents for responding to the various methods of taking out EsF siege weapons. I salute mag for trying to counter ruin tower treb by sending teams of player to build ball to take out the treb. That ruin tower jumping puzzle is hard to jump up but once up as mag opponent notice trebs can hit smc, langor, the keep, quentin and even durios.

To be honest, our guild has been seem as a zerg guild and I will not deny that cause on our informal and formal wvw run, we field about average 5 parties to 8 parties and we primarily wvw 7 days a nite for 3 hours and we do have other cd players run with us resulting in our numbers in our prime time swelling. Currently I am the only commander of EsF as the commander icon is expensive and I got mine icon about 1.5 month later in the game since launch and I have the support of EsF guildies to help me on it. To the point of zerg, I am a strong believer in safety in numbers always and I understand that why we are label as zerg but as a mindless zerg i would like to counter, I been stating objectives for all EsF guildies and we set out with a purpose to achieve it.
To the point of hitting a gate multi times is a purpose even though I know it is defend with siege weapons we as a guild will do it we want to draw as much attention to us as possible and see other servers responding to our attack so that the rest of the cd players will have a chance to take other objectives. Once EsF have the attention of Ebay and Mag, sometime you realise we are no longer there as we feel we have drawn the attention to us and we pull out and hit other targets of oppourtinty. This is a simple art of war method. Even if EsF was wipe we have fun, if EsF wipe red dots we have fun but ironcially i seen red dots once they see EsF roaming around in front they just stand there to be wipe but i applaud you(red dots) for standing to us and even managed to down me even if you know that you will be wipe.

But to me at a personal opinion defending hills (East Keep) is the best in every borderland but attacking it is a nightmare but capturing it is a joy.

So to our fellow opponents, thank you for the past 2 weeks of fun.
To all CD commanders, you have been a joy to work with.
To all Ebay/Mag commanders. you have been outstanding opponents.
To every players on the three servers, you guys rocks in wvw

/salute

Commander Hugable {EsF]

ps to mag/ebay wvw player STOP AIMING ME PLEASE :P wonder if i drop any badges/exotic for you guys.

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

LOL! You obviously think I’m trash if you think I was in Goon Squad. I was on Maguma during Maguuma v DB v DH. Your continued insistence on my fair-weather playing is quite amusing like it’s some kind of insult to not be SERIUS BIZNESS about this game.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/11-2-2012Dragonbrand-Maguuma-and-Darkhaven/page/3#post653861

It’s been a good fight so far, I’m a maguuma goon, and it seems like anywhere I go there’s at least 5-10 darkhaven, you guys are really taking the fight to us.

in WvW

Raincrow.1840

eventually you’ll grow up and learn that.

Just transfer already.

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

Just transfer already.

Reposting this cause I feel like

I do most of my WvW when its needed, and that’s when we are losing, for example when we are against TC, Darkhaven, Yak or any of the other huge servers, you know, when most people like you give up and transfer servers because they can’ t bare lo lose.

I’ m pretty sure most of you, that think are the most loyal players ever, will jump ship once TC starts kicking kitten.

Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Diehard.1432

Just transfer already.

I do most of my WvW when its needed, and that’s when we are losing, for example when we are against TC, Darkhaven, Yak or any of the other huge servers, you know, when most people like you give up and transfer servers because they can’ t bare lo lose.

I’ m pretty sure most of you, that think are the most loyal players ever, will jump ship once TC starts kicking kitten.

Another baseless allegation, especially towards the existing loyal CD players. we give up and transfer servers? We have been through worst situation and yet we are still here at CD. I got the feeling that you transfered here from other world instead?

[VaL]

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

Just transfer already.

Another baseless allegation, especially towards the existing loyal CD players. we give up and transfer servers? We have been through worst situation and yet we are still here at CD. I got the feeling that you transfered here from other world instead?

Funny. The last two times we fought TC there was barely a 15 man zerg at US primetime. But sure, I guess if you moved here recently you wouldn’t know about that.

Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Bones.5762

Hi Guys

I am Commander Hugable From the Guild EsF (Oceanic Prime Time: GMT+8)
I am 1/3 of the guild leader primarily focus purely on wvw..

First to all opponents of Mag and Ebay you have proven yourself to be great opponents. I salute you and I learn a few new tricks from you guys/ladies. And please focus on other cd players can I think I am a mark man coz I am always the first to be in down state 99% in every fight.

These past 2 week of CD vs Mag vs Ebay, EsF have been primarily been using Eternal Battlegrounds and the other 2 servers as a playing field. We wipe our opponents a few time and we (EsF) also got wipe but EsF policy is play wvw to have fun. We employ a lot of various methods/tactics to take keeps/tower/red dots and we always love to have fun also we salute our opponents for responding to the various methods of taking out EsF siege weapons. I salute mag for trying to counter ruin tower treb by sending teams of player to build ball to take out the treb. That ruin tower jumping puzzle is hard to jump up but once up as mag opponent notice trebs can hit smc, langor, the keep, quentin and even durios.

To be honest, our guild has been seem as a zerg guild and I will not deny that cause on our informal and formal wvw run, we field about average 5 parties to 8 parties and we primarily wvw 7 days a nite for 3 hours and we do have other cd players run with us resulting in our numbers in our prime time swelling. Currently I am the only commander of EsF as the commander icon is expensive and I got mine icon about 1.5 month later in the game since launch and I have the support of EsF guildies to help me on it. To the point of zerg, I am a strong believer in safety in numbers always and I understand that why we are label as zerg but as a mindless zerg i would like to counter, I been stating objectives for all EsF guildies and we set out with a purpose to achieve it.
To the point of hitting a gate multi times is a purpose even though I know it is defend with siege weapons we as a guild will do it we want to draw as much attention to us as possible and see other servers responding to our attack so that the rest of the cd players will have a chance to take other objectives. Once EsF have the attention of Ebay and Mag, sometime you realise we are no longer there as we feel we have drawn the attention to us and we pull out and hit other targets of oppourtinty. This is a simple art of war method. Even if EsF was wipe we have fun, if EsF wipe red dots we have fun but ironcially i seen red dots once they see EsF roaming around in front they just stand there to be wipe but i applaud you(red dots) for standing to us and even managed to down me even if you know that you will be wipe.

But to me at a personal opinion defending hills (East Keep) is the best in every borderland but attacking it is a nightmare but capturing it is a joy.

So to our fellow opponents, thank you for the past 2 weeks of fun.
To all CD commanders, you have been a joy to work with.
To all Ebay/Mag commanders. you have been outstanding opponents.
To every players on the three servers, you guys rocks in wvw

/salute

Commander Hugable {EsF]

ps to mag/ebay wvw player STOP AIMING ME PLEASE :P wonder if i drop any badges/exotic for you guys.

I salute you good sir!

No, i don’t believe you guys were mindless as you guys did split forces to take objectives such as quaggens to contest our keeps, and treb our east keep from NE camp when we was defending our garrison splitting our forces in a much needed time. I was just upset at some forum post saying you guys only numbered 20 when you had 50+ at garrison, and i heard there was 10 players around capping supplies and camping them as well.

PS
I do focus fire on commanders when i see the, they seem to drop badges with a ratio of 4/5 for me from my experience, but my rares just come from random kills. Also a random note, someone in our server in EB bl the other day picked up a precursor legendary weapon, we was all shocked and felt we had the need to grind EB players for a precursor now, at least me now, everytime i kill a EB player now i have hopes of a precursor.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

real talk… did everyone leave ehmry bay? theres noone on… ever. what happened? this whole server transfer crap is beyond stupid at this point.

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

in WvW

Bones.5762

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/11-2-2012Dragonbrand-Maguuma-and-Darkhaven/page/3#post653861

It’s been a good fight so far, I’m a maguuma goon, and it seems like anywhere I go there’s at least 5-10 darkhaven, you guys are really taking the fight to us.

I didn’t wanna take sides, but man you got owned. He had the proof right there.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

real talk… did everyone leave ehmry bay? theres noone on… ever. what happened? this whole server transfer crap is beyond stupid at this point.

I think they are fighting on their borderlands, so is Maguuma, I guess they gave up on EB. This week should be boring, so I guess is fractal/farming time!

Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Diehard.1432

Just transfer already.

Funny. The last two times we fought TC there was barely a 15 man zerg at US primetime. But sure, I guess if you moved here recently you wouldn’t know about that.

Hey surprise! I am actually Oceanic player, so yeah i wouldnt know how sorry our zergs are under your command. So which world did you transfer from again?

[VaL]

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

Just transfer already.

Hey surprise! I am actually Oceanic player, so yeah i wouldnt know how sorry our zergs are under your command. So which world did you transfer from again?

Non, I’ve been here since the pre-launch, but you are most welcome to believe otherwise.

Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: sardonic wrath.5690

sardonic wrath.5690

Commanders Sardonicus and Zivilia sure love to spawn kill poor EBers while Maguuma retakes everything. Gotta love noob commanders.

lawl, keep up the troll attempts.

see you at the Maguuma BL waypoint I and others have fought so hard to keep since last night.

[EP] Everything Purple
Tarnished Coast
Your favorite Charr Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.3406

Moderator.3406

Due to the inflammatory tone of this thread, it will be closed. Please keep in mind that if you want to discuss issues on our forums, you have to do it in a constructive way.