12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: cyranstar.3425

cyranstar.3425

I don’t think DR is better necessarily, they are in second due to better coverage (did I get that right?).

We have worse coverage.

IoJ always plays for second which is why the score between IoJ and DR is closer than it should be. DR is by far the superior server.

I’m sorry, I guffawed at that. Everyone thinks their server is the superior one. To make such a biased statement you need solid proof to back it up to be taken seriously.

We ran into wave upon wave of DR and IoJ in EB last night. The numbers were amazing. We pushed into DR again and again and kept driving them back. I’m a squishy mesmer and I was only downed once even though I was running among the front line because no one was pushing back into our line. I believe DR got the best of us when they wiped us while we were capping a tower (Durios I think) but we repaid that with wiping them from behind in the dredge tunnel as they tried to take WC and there were more of them than us there. Good times.

We pushed into the IoJ crowd and met resistance. It was a bit of a tug-of-war until they finally broke us. IoJ trampled me, deservedly. It was well fought and felt like a great challenge. I always smile when I see the NoQQ guys and their friends in the mix. If I die then at least it was a good death. <3

SBI/Abys/Mes-Anyaleska, Engi-Scarlett Rogue, Guardian-Anyalyssa

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

I don’t think DR is better necessarily, they are in second due to better coverage (did I get that right?).

We have worse coverage.

IoJ always plays for second which is why the score between IoJ and DR is closer than it should be. DR is by far the superior server.

I’m sorry, I guffawed at that. Everyone thinks their server is the superior one. To make such a biased statement you need solid proof to back it up to be taken seriously.

Is beating them 6/8 weeks enough proof for you?

(Note that IoJ always plays for second too, if DR did that we would absolutely destroy them)

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

(edited by Gab Superstar.4059)

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

@Jaxx and Tuluum – Totally right on numbers. Any server that is in a good lead will get way more fotm players than the ones that are losing. The fareweathers tend to jack up the numbers count to seemingly insurmountable odds.

Even thou I never agree with Gab ( whether he’s right or not ), it’s true. Unless IOJ stays home for the rest of the match and SF has a huge outpouring of 24/7 coverage, the scores of those 2 servers are going to be very very close. I can’t see any changeup for next week. Just play and have fun.

It doesn’t matter what any forum warriors may say, the wvw centric players will still be in wvw. Fairweathers and wannabe’s will go do something to avoid having to say they lost a fight. Last night was the general potluck : Win some, lose some, run like crazy mad on others.

P.S. Swinder! Quit attacking my poor litle defensless asura guardian at DR green supply. I was entirely a victim and the running around the house every 2 seconds had everyone in TS asking if I had worn out my running away shoes. Good fight and very very close. That group v group could have went either way for sure. And the GG whisper to one of my AoD brothers was a great show of character.

Hehe yea, our assist train was called on you! Always a fun time when i see you guys around. That’s why we go into DRBL.. can almost always guarantee some hang out time with friends. (Even if by friends i mean kill each other ^.^)

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

We have worse coverage.

(Note that IoJ always plays for second too, if DR did that we would absolutely destroy them)

So by your own ~logical~ argument, DR is superior to IOJ because of points! Aha! We’ve come full circle and dearest Gab, we’ll make a scoreboard stan out of you yet.

And if you poke back a few pages in this thread, and wade through the QQ and hallmarks of deleted posts, you’ll see an awful lot of DR pushing into IOJ’s BL, as I’ve noticed this week and has been reflected in this thread. Playing for second place is my fourth favorite hackneyed forum topic. Now we can all have fun with rollplay. IOJ = NSP and DR = AR. Whoot!

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

snip

Is it guaranteed that we’re getting a new opponent this week?

No, you won’t get a new opponent. If you focused IoJ 100% you would get a new opponent, DR is far to strong to be pushed out even though both IoJ and DH has been poking at us this entire week.

In essence: IoJ is the server that will move down. By attacking DR and not IoJ you are preventing that.

While thats true, it kinda sounds like your trying to get us to leave DR along At least when I read that last line, I get the feeling you’re trying to make us focus solely on IoJ.

The faster I can get rid of Zoomhaven…

Don’t be judging us! :p I’m sure there are DR (or IOJ) players that do the same thing. Not all WvW player on any server cheats, if there were, I’m sure the server wouldn’t be in WvW at all.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

We have worse coverage.

So by your own ~logical~ argument, DR is superior to IOJ because of points! Aha! We’ve come full circle and dearest Gab, we’ll make a scoreboard stan out of you yet.

And if you poke back a few pages in this thread, and wade through the QQ and hallmarks of deleted posts, you’ll see an awful lot of DR pushing into IOJ’s BL, as I’ve noticed this week and has been reflected in this thread. Playing for second place is my fourth favorite hackneyed forum topic. Now we can all have fun with rollplay. IOJ = NSP and DR = AR. Whoot!

Wut? Rather, in terms of points DR is superior to IoJ. I think that is as clear as day to everyone?

Yes, I was kitten off at a special someone who trash talked me and DR on the forums so I decided to turn his Hills keep into my housiehome.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Rager.8543

Lord Rager.8543

…is it just me? Or has it seem that IoJ’s been pretty quiet in this thread as of late?

Or rather I guess DR and DH has a very rather vocal usual suspects… I suppose I’m also eager for SF to show up in this tier as well, for some slightly different material to talk about.

All you guys will say then is DH/SF has numbers and have no skill. That sums it all right there. If/when SF joins us, I hope to tag team DR out of T6 and the end of cheating/hacks/number/no skill/zerg/ and what ever im missing.

Commander The Tallest Rager
Darkhaven Asuran Guardian
S O T D Warband [SotD]

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

snip

Wut? Rather, in terms of points DR is superior to IoJ. I think that is as clear as day to everyone?

Ok, so what is the reason you’re beating IoJ in points? Is it because you have better coverage (which is one of the reasons DH is stomping the scoreboard) or is it because you are just better? Cause imo, I think the reason is better coverage/more coverage when it matters (ie, NA primetime). Not an attack, just a man tryin to understand ( so please treat it as such and don’t go all atomic on my kitten )

Frankly, I think IoJ would have a better time in T7, I do think DR fields more people than IoJ does. It’ll be very interesting to see what happens when SF comes to T6.

PS: We need more screenshots!! (But not of the accusatory/youhave1203684193465morepeoplethanusnoobzor type) Alright? Alright.

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Acelerion.6820

Acelerion.6820

jesus dh. Right now on ioj is what we mean by having more people.

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief
http://www.youtube.com/user/Axcelerion?feature=watch – Small group videos

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

snip

Ok, so what is the reason you’re beating IoJ in points? Is it because you have better coverage (which is one of the reasons DH is stomping the scoreboard) or is it because you are just better? Cause imo, I think the reason is better coverage/more coverage when it matters (ie, NA primetime). Not an attack, just a man tryin to understand ( so please treat it as such and don’t go all atomic on my kitten )

What does it matter? You didn’t follow this discussion from where it started did you?

The end result of Darkhaven focusing on DR will be the same, it doesn’t matter why DR is superior to IoJ. All that matters is that we are, and that this match up will stay as is for much longer due to Darkhavens actions and DR’s superiority.

And I think all servers in this match up made it pretty clear that we don’t want to be in it anymore.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

cyranstar.3425

snip

What does it matter? You didn’t follow this discussion from where it started did you?

The end result of Darkhaven focusing on DR will be the same, it doesn’t matter why DR is superior to IoJ. All that matters is that we are, and that this match up will stay as is for much longer due to Darkhavens actions and DR’s superiority.

And I think all servers in this match up made it pretty clear that we don’t want to be in it anymore.

Is it possible to face-palm yourself into delirium??? You kitten all over us for supposedly saying we’re better than you and now you roll with this? Wow.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Rager.8543

Lord Rager.8543

PS: We need more screenshots!! (But not of the accusatory/youhave1203684193465morepeoplethanusnoobzor type) Alright? Alright.

Too many commanders on at 1 point popping our tags in EB when we were PvDooring.
was 10 commanders on that has tags up but there was at lease 5 more without tags on

Attachments:

Commander The Tallest Rager
Darkhaven Asuran Guardian
S O T D Warband [SotD]

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

Is it possible to face-palm yourself into delirium??? You kitten all over us for supposedly saying we’re better than you and now you roll with this? Wow.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

I think so. Either way, Ive got just the picture for this specific occasion.

Attachments:

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Acelerion.6820

ioj: dont stand in clumps like that when there are mesmers around.

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Lepew.7890

Lepew.7890

I think the more interesting alignment would be (DR+IoJ) pushing DH. IoJ and DR defend their own BLs, and stay out of the other’s BL. One (DR or IoJ) go offensive in EB, the other (IoJ or DR) go offensive in DHBL. This would give DH a first hand experience of having to deal with numbers on multiple fronts, which we experience every week. If DH can stand up to that, well they deserve their place. If they get rolled, well we can all say the only reason why they are 1st is numbers. I think (#2+#3) v. (#1) would be way more interesting than (#1+#3) v. (#2) as it has been.

McDingus – DDLG guild – Stormbluff Isle

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

snip

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Being superior does not mean that you are better than DR in any way that I care about. I care for personal skill, group synergy, tactics and strategy. (If you haven’t figured this out by now I will just ignore you, since you seem to be ignoring me).

As such, no Darkhaven is not better than DR according to me. However, with the current ranking system, you are the superior server due to your numbers and coverage. This can’t be that hard to comprehend can it?

In reality, WvW comes down to coverage and numbers. Or do you think it’s a coincidence that the higher up in tiers you go, the longer and more frequent the queues are? Rest assured though, there is absolutely nothing impressive about this. Would you prefer to watch a soccer game where every competing team could field as many players as they possibly could, rather than their 11 strongest?

Maybe you should facepalm yourself into delirium.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

(edited by Gab Superstar.4059)

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

I think the more interesting alignment would be (DR+IoJ) pushing DH. IoJ and DR defend their own BLs, and stay out of the other’s BL. One (DR or IoJ) go offensive in EB, the other (IoJ or DR) go offensive in DHBL. This would give DH a first hand experience of having to deal with numbers on multiple fronts, which we experience every week. If DH can stand up to that, well they deserve their place. If they get rolled, well we can all say the only reason why they are 1st is numbers. I think (#2+#3) v. (#1) would be way more interesting than (#1+#3) v. (#2) as it has been.

Honestly, I kind of think that is the intent behind the general system of WvW. Ideally, even if one server is stronger than each of the other servers individually, they would struggle to deal with both.

edit: I know for certain that DH doesnt even have close to the combined numbers of DR and IoJ.

In practice, however, this seems to be incredibly, incredibly difficult to pull off for any meaningful length of time. Not impossible, by any means, its just hard to get people on the same page on a single server, much less two.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

(edited by Tuluum.9638)

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

Would you prefer to watch a soccer game where every competing team could field as many players as they possibly could, rather than their 11 strongest?

I wouldnt mind watching that. Add tazers into the mix for added lulz.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Partunu.9845

Partunu.9845

DR is ahead of IOJ atm due to IOJs’ oceanic people doing something else this week, or at least appear to. I’m used to checking the maps when I wake up and seeing red & green. Not so much red this week.

Personally, I’ve had a lot of fun this matchup. We have new mortal enemies ( I will killz you Nova! ), new friends ( Friends don’t let friends take thier Yak ), and even found some common ground with other servers. Now if I could just get my new bff Melodey to answer my calls all would be well.

Partipack – DR engineer
[Zoo] Zerg Of One

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

Personally, I’ve had a lot of fun this matchup. We have new mortal enemies ( I will killz you Nova! ), new friends ( Friends don’t let friends take thier Yak ), and even found some common ground with other servers. Now if I could just get my new bff Melodey to answer my calls all would be well.

I actually have had a ton of fun as well. I know some take this really seriously.. but I have had a blast with both IoJ and DR on the field. For the first time, I actually have specific guild targets that I will drop everything I am doing just to go fight. I love that, and havent felt that way in a long, long time.

I know the scores are a bit lopsided, but I have really been enjoying the fight win or lose. There seems to be a slow respect forming between the servers for me. I really enjoy some of the forum wars as well, though perhaps, some take it a bit more seriously than others.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

gab..you diddnt beat us this past reset night.

Clearly we didnt. This is 4.5 hours into last reset, after we lost most of our numbers and starting losing all the points we controlled for the first 3 hours. Admittedly last week’s reset was one of the worst showings as far as numbers we’ve had in months (had outmanned buff for a good amount in EB). The week before it took over 7 hours for us to lose the point advantage we got during reset. (I have screens of that too, so please don’t try and flame it)

Attachments:

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Ah yes, here we are again outmanning DR. :|

Second pic is from today at around 2pm, first pic is from the night before last, around 8pm (PDT).

Attachments:

[Abys]

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Partunu.9845

Partunu.9845

There are quite a few players/guilds that a few of my AoD family will go out of thier way for. You say so-and-so is in the zone…. and I know it’s on like donkey kong.

Any talk about the pro players versus the scrubs will always end in hurt feelings. IMHO, if you give real effort you’re a winner in my book. People were getting on Swindler early on. I base people off thier actions. He takes his wins and losses just like we do. I’m sure there’s plenty more on every server.

Partipack – DR engineer
[Zoo] Zerg Of One

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Fizzlepip.5218

Fizzlepip.5218

There are people on DR who also brag. In fact in this thread there is this:
“Fizzlepip.5218:
Darkhaven’s overwhelming 70+ zerg loses to DR’s small (but basically godlike) roaming but not playing for points party!:
Followed by a bragging youtube video. Once again, DR can do something but DH cannot.

Mate. I’m on Darkhaven. I was facetiously pointing out that DH doesn’t always have the largest zerg. Not by a long shot. I was also quietly bragging at how my Confusion stacks were ruining people.

The points are pretty basic:

1. DH fields more players than the other servers (note: because we’re winning. If we hopped up a tier and got slammed the first week, the population would drop dramatically. Fairweatherhaven, you could say.) and wins the point tally because of it.
  2. DH pretty much owns EB. Lots of zerging. DR and IoJ steer clear in even their peak hours, though they put up good fights with those they have. Both servers absolutely do field zergs as big as the DH at times. Sometimes they win, sometimes they lose.
  3. DR is more vocal on the forums than IoJ
  4. A few of the most DR vocal take on groups much larger than theirs. If they win, it’s because they’re superior. If they lose, it’s because the zerg was too big. DH has some great players and small groups, but they’re not as obvious. Note that the fighting tends to happen around the ruins between two (very close) spawn points and two highly contested towers. OINK is solid and always fun. asdlkjQQasdlkjaf alliance is solid too but they find it just as enjoyable to gank fewer numbers as any other zerg (in my experience). Note also that a 30v5 is just as silly as a 6v1. HARD in IoJ hits like a semi if you give them a chance. There are plenty others but my list ends there.
  5. DR kitten es DH off on the forums. So DH goes their BL to kitten them off in turn. Avoid trying to reason out playing for 1st, 2nd, 3rd with the various independent zergs doing different things without any consideration to point tally.
  6. Smaller DH groups do beat larger DR or IoJ groups. Just because it’s not you 3/4/5 people perma-foruming doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen.
  7. DH has worse coverage than AR/ whichever else was mentioned, despite what some (ahem) people who “play in T5” think. Trust us, it wasn’t that long ago that our Monday afternoons brought utter despair at how all the weekend’s hard work yielded nothing better than a huge deficit and an entirely owned AR map.

That should just about cover it. I too look forward to a Tier mixup. Maybe these completely misconstrued arguments will dropped.

Ink The Stained, Fizzlepip, Playground Bullies [SNFU]
Darkhaven
…beware the unicorns.

(edited by Fizzlepip.5218)

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

cyranstar.3425

snip

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Being superior does not mean that you are better than DR in any way that I care about. I care for personal skill, group synergy, tactics and strategy. (If you haven’t figured this out by now I will just ignore you, since you seem to be ignoring me).

As such, no Darkhaven is not better than DR according to me. However, with the current ranking system, you are the superior server due to your numbers and coverage. This can’t be that hard to comprehend can it?

In reality, WvW comes down to coverage and numbers. Or do you think it’s a coincidence that the higher up in tiers you go, the longer and more frequent the queues are? Rest assured though, there is absolutely nothing impressive about this. Would you prefer to watch a soccer game where every competing team could field as many players as they possibly could, rather than their 11 strongest?

Maybe you should facepalm yourself into delirium.

The point was that you are doing what you bashed for us for supposedly doing.

I’m not claiming superiority. However, Darkhaven is much more than mad zergapalooza and zombie hordes nom-nomming on loot bags. We have some amazing WvW guilds and groups that are key to our success and believe in communication to get things done. To insinuate that we lack strategy, tactics, synergy, etc is a blanket observation and your opinion. If we insinuated the same to you then you would quickly be on here with verbal backlash.

I’m not here to verbally spar with you. It wouldn’t accomplish anything anyway. If you have a hate-on for DH that’s ok. Hopefully you’ll have someone new to fight soon and you can tell them how they’re only winning because of numbers and coverage.

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Fizzlepip.5218

Fizzlepip.5218

So DH goes their BL to kitten them off in turn.

Probably the best thing I’ve ever never said.

Ink The Stained, Fizzlepip, Playground Bullies [SNFU]
Darkhaven
…beware the unicorns.

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

I’m not here to verbally spar with you. It wouldn’t accomplish anything anyway. If you have a hate-on for DH that’s ok. Hopefully you’ll have someone new to fight soon and you can tell them how they’re only winning because of numbers and coverage.

Here is a funny little quote for you. What I say about numbers is my honest appraisal and not something I say because I am losing.

My honest opinion is that EB is the most organized server out of all three in this match up. They consistently make use of better strategy, whereas BP and DR quite often compensate with numbers.

I ended up putting my alt account on EB after the match up as a result.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Acelerion.6820

ebay was always fun to fight. good roaming population.

Then maguuma 2.0 came along and started zerging everything

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: onederfail.3027

onederfail.3027

I just wanted to say that, despite social tensions between the servers, I’ve had a blast in this match up. While it’s never fun to come in third week after week, I do enjoy the struggle of retaking a keep and the thrill of victory when we finally reclaim what’s ours. I spend a fair amount of time roaming around the BL’s and I’ve met some cool sparring partners on both DH and DR that show respect for other players and will take time away from the zerg to enjoy a duel or two. DH, I admire your persistance, everytime we think we’ve broken a siege you guys come back in full force to keep us on our toes. DR, it’s been really fun having such a close score with you guys, forcing us to keep pushing and not just lay down and accept third.

What I’m saying is, I like you guys, it’s been an interesting matchup so far, and we need to stop flooding the forums with unfounded hate and get back on the battlefield.

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

cyranstar.3425

What I’m saying is, I like you guys, it’s been an interesting matchup so far, and we need to stop flooding the forums with unfounded hate and get back on the battlefield.

+10 points right there. <3

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

To the Riot thief glass cannon in redvale just now whats wrong… so afraid of losing to a ranger 1 on 1 again you rush me with another glass cannon…

Edit: shouldnt say you suck… at least your willing to fight im tired of people running away from me… im a ranger for petes sake.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

(edited by irishhaf.1692)

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Quite a few straw men being torn down in here lately. Who said that DR is outnumbered in every single fight that occurs? Who said that DH never wins any fights when they are outnumbered?

There are four WvW maps running 24/7, it’s silly to make over-reaching generalizations.

There are obviously going to be fights where DR has the number advantage and there are obviously going to be fights where DH (or IoJ) wins despite DR having a number advantage.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

(edited by Oozo.7856)

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Oozo.7856

This movie is a solo/duo/small group movie. There is some footage not from this matchup but most of it is. Most of the group fights have a guild versus guild element to it. By pointing this out, I’m not trying to call anyone out. I’m just trying to let the viewer know which fights are more challenging than fighting a PUG.

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Acelerion.6820

Hah I love Gaz just sitting there with his arms crossed

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Hah I love Gaz just sitting there with his arms crossed

Yeah, first fight with Xsorus I was winning pretty easily (I made a few mistakes in the fight in the movie which allowed him to get away so he could kite and heal) but Gaz backstabbed him when he was low health so I had to ditch that clip.

After that we were letting him 1v1. Gaz beat him at least once.

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

if we are evenly matched we beat you the majority of the time., not sometimes. You are using this numbers/coverage claim as an excuse for a poor performance.

LOL does DH really think this way? Honestly this made my day, thank you for the good laugh.

The Art of Roaming [gank]

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Zinrae.3769

Zinrae.3769

Clearly we didnt. This is 4.5 hours into last reset, after we lost most of our numbers and starting losing all the points we controlled for the first 3 hours. Admittedly last week’s reset was one of the worst showings as far as numbers we’ve had in months (had outmanned buff for a good amount in EB). The week before it took over 7 hours for us to lose the point advantage we got during reset. (I have screens of that too, so please don’t try and flame it)

I don’t know what time zone you are in, but this screenshot clearly is not 4.5 hours after reset. There have been about 8000 points scored total. With 2780 scored per hour just from ticks plus the extra yak/sentry points, this screen had to be taken 2.5-3 hours after reset. This is still during prime time and actually shows DH with a huge PPT lead.

Also, the way DR got ahead at the start was taking over IOJ territory. Meanwhile, IOJ had their zerg in DH bl. So… DR playing for second?

However, I do remember DR doing better than this in the previous resets, but I don’t remember specific points.

Henge of Denravi [PD]

(edited by Zinrae.3769)

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: ShockStun.7453

ShockStun.7453

I don’t know what time zone you are in, but this screenshot clearly is not 4.5 hours after reset. There have been about 8000 points scored total. With 2780 scored per hour just from ticks plus the extra yak/sentry points, this screen had to be taken 2.5-3 hours after reset. This is still during prime time and actually shows DH with a huge PPT lead.

Also, the way DR got ahead at the start was taking over IOJ territory. Meanwhile, IOJ had their zerg in DH bl. So… DR playing for second?

However, I do remember DR doing better than this in the previous resets, but I don’t remember specific points.

This was during reset. Approximately 30 min after reset. We had about 20 players in DH BL at start but got called to assist IoJ BL.

Attachments:

Shock

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

You know, yes, I was being too [redacted] reasonable towards those smug cheating Darkhaven. It’s not bloody enough that you’d pretend that you don’t have overwhelming numbers or superior coverage. No, no, you’d have to pretend you’re all sweet and innocent while your arrow cart exploiters are busy eating up our siege.

Absolutely disgusting.

Attachments:

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

@Pixie;

That first picture makes it perfectly clear. Did you happen to see the guild tag of the person on the AC? I know you cant publicly say it, but please send me a PM if you did.

Why are we using these things DH? Seriously. This isnt some life or death situation where “anything goes.” Its a game where we challenge ourselves against others, and to use things like this gives us ALL a bad name.

Completely ridiculous.

edit: To be perfectly clear, I want nothing to do with a server that continues to use this. Its bullkitten. Obviously, I am just one person, but I guarantee I am not alone.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

(edited by Tuluum.9638)

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

@Pixie;

That first picture makes it perfectly clear. Did you happen to see the guild tag of the person on the AC? I know you cant publicly say it, but please send me a PM if you did.

Why are we using these things DH? Seriously. This isnt some life or death situation where “anything goes.” Its a game where we challenge ourselves against others, and to use things like this gives us ALL a bad name.

Completely ridiculous.

edit: To be perfectly clear, I want nothing to do with a server that continues to use this. Its bullkitten. Obviously, I am just one person, but I guarantee I am not alone.

Can you please be the supreme ruler of Darkhaven now? Seriously, why can’t all of DH act like this guy?

The Art of Roaming [gank]

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

As far as I know ever since we fought IoJ in tier 5 they have tried for second in every match up, majority of the time hitting us.

The reason why our guys hit IoJ on reset is because many didn’t like how they snaked into second place, or at least that’s what I think it is.

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

Can you please be the supreme ruler of Darkhaven now? Seriously, why can’t all of DH act like this guy?

It just bothers the hell out of me because I have no doubt, at this point, that I have contributed to this by building those ACs. I am accepting my responsibility in it.

Its completely kittening ridiculous that we, DH, are resorting to this sort of deplorable behavior.. and for what? We are already winning by a huge margin, and even if we werent, there is still NO EXCUSE for this.

I can guarantee I will be publicly asking ANYONE who places an AC near a wall whether or not they are cheating. I will then watch. If it hits anything that it isnt supposed to, or if its even HINTED that its being used in this way, I will be reporting immediately.

You know, I have been a leader in almost every game I played, and a kitten good one. Because of my health, and the stress involved in leadership, I have taken a backseat this time around. But, as I see it, I would rather deal with that stress than guilt by association to this sort of bullkitten.

Normally, I am pretty laid back, but this sort of thing truly does bother me. Ill do what I can to put a stop to it.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

I also want to add that I will be publicly informing our server of this behavior through /map and /team chat each time I log in and before I log out.

I know that there are many who are unwittingly participating in this, and they should be made aware of it. If awareness can be raised about the issue, ideally, the behavior will cease. Even though we would win without using it, I really want nothing to do with it.

I am aware this is “just a game,” but I think its indicative of a more deeply rooted societal problem that reveals ones true nature once they even have a hint of a mask of anonymity.

And apologies to those whom I felt had questionable intentions behind the accusations. I will learn from it, and do better.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Lepew.7890

Lepew.7890

IoJ crossed swords at Bay DRBL at the same time DH crossed swords at Hills DRBL. Looks like we are the hot date at the prom this spring.

McDingus – DDLG guild – Stormbluff Isle

(edited by Lepew.7890)

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

pixieish.9627

Sadly no, couldn’t really tell where exactly the offending AC’s were (and I figure there was three, as indicated by the third picture). There was a tad too many DH throwing stuff at me that I really couldn’t give it a good look over. Picture number 2 is basically what I could see before I had to scurry back.

I know, it’s not the whole server, but still, I was (and am) quite miffed to find out that it’s been going on. Figured Darkhaven already had enough of an advantage…

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: manabevulkan.9527

manabevulkan.9527

Very good job DR for Defending Etharion Hills had tons of fun…..even though we wiped, Wish we had such tenacious and very determined Defenders

Dr. Faux (asuran necro)
[SE] guild

(edited by Moderator)

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

Sadly no, couldn’t really tell where exactly the offending AC’s were (and I figure there was three, as indicated by the third picture). There was a tad too many DH throwing stuff at me that I really couldn’t give it a good look over. Picture number 2 is basically what I could see before I had to scurry back.

I know, it’s not the whole server, but still, I was (and am) quite miffed to find out that it’s been going on. Figured Darkhaven already had enough of an advantage…

I understand.

Like I said, I will do my part, but I am only one person. And one who has remained relatively silent overall. But, I hope I am not alone in it.

If I am, I have no issue transferring to another server.

I consider acts like this one of the highest forms of disrespect. I may make jabs, but they are in good spirits. Respect is a really, really big thing for me.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

pixieish.9627

Aww~ I’ll still respect you. <3

I’ll stomp on you repeatedly and eat all your badges, but I’ll respect you.

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Divrocks.5718

Divrocks.5718

Tuluum you have earned my respect as well!

Night Nighttt the Necro
Deadly Legends [DDLG]
Droppin baddies since 2012