2013 - BG-Kain-TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Star.2037

Star.2037

Sorry, We are getting ready for the one day of the year we pretend we have girlfriends that like us.

this made me LoL in my office….

Good to have Agg and FoE with us, welcome guys, i hope your move is a seemless one. Kudos tonight to all in KN BL, some really fun fights! Looking forward to a good finishing of the week.

thank you.. we are excited to be here.

Stàr ^..^
Fist of the Empire

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

I would be excited too if I was transferring to a winning server. ohwait.

Reads post….looks at the tier we are in and how its not tier 1….

Don’t take the bait….just keep moving on….

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

Sorry, We are getting ready for the one day of the year we pretend we have girlfriends that like us.

this made me LoL in my office….

Good to have Agg and FoE with us, welcome guys, i hope your move is a seemless one. Kudos tonight to all in KN BL, some really fun fights! Looking forward to a good finishing of the week.

thank you.. we are excited to be here.

I would be excited too if I was transferring to a winning server. ohwait.

To be fair they transferred off a server that won consistently, if they really wanted to bandwagon wouldn’t they try to squeeze into JQ/SoR somehow? BG was really severly outmanned in T1 and maybe these 2 guilds saw this, I know AGG did because I was one of about 8 that tried to keep them from walking through EBG and we attempted several Breakouts as a result

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

(edited by Miiaah.5416)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

Hmm, what would the best way to woo some people our way be?

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Qid.1937

Qid.1937

Hmm, what would the best way to woo some people our way be?

More dancing!

BG Mrplow – Highly rated since 1987.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: I Will Rez U.1743

I Will Rez U.1743

Cookies… Lots of them…. And making those TC good girls us BG bad boys love more friendly….. Every time we come and knock on your garrison gate you through stuff at us ….. We just want to hug you…..and move into your garrison….

Ixl Phoenix lxI

[XVX] Guild Leader – Blackgate – #BringBackTheBeast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Qid.1937

Qid.1937

Cookies… Lots of them…. And making those TC good girls us BG bad boys love more friendly….. Every time we come and knock on your garrison gate you through stuff at us ….. We just want to hug you…..and move into your garrison….

You know the rules! Red is dead!

BG Mrplow – Highly rated since 1987.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: I Will Rez U.1743

I Will Rez U.1743

Butttt Qidd!!! How can you deny their beauty as they cast their spells and run through the borderlands like graceful gazels… And don’t get me started on their /waves… Some of the most provacative waves I’ve ever seen

Ixl Phoenix lxI

[XVX] Guild Leader – Blackgate – #BringBackTheBeast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

Butttt Qidd!!! How can you deny their beauty as they cast their spells and run through the borderlands like graceful gazels… And don’t get me started on their /waves… Some of the most provacative waves I’ve ever seen

I’m so glad that my male Charr Mesmer finally had his efforts recognized, it’ll make him so happy! Wait until you see what he has up his sleeves this time, and it won’t be an illusion, I can assure you.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Score update before i head to bed
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/tajz/gw075_zpsf2fdac9f.jpg

GJ all today, It was fun in EBG despite low number we have today.

Attachments:

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

(edited by Tajz.9826)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

The reason I through stuff at you when you come to our garrison is you are wearing that horrid looking golem suit. It’s not appropriate for a date. Besides, I just want to date you, I don’t want you to move into my garrison. We have TC boys for husbands, you are just the bad boys we love on the side.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: dumptruck.7569

dumptruck.7569

New folks welcome to Blackgate. I look forward to working with you!
I will be the goofy looking guy laughing at Asurian’s as they try to carry as much supply as the Norn do.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

New folks welcome to Blackgate. I look forward to working with you!
I will be the goofy looking guy laughing at Asurian’s as they try to carry as much supply as the Norn do.

Haha, you sir, win 1 internet. Norn could carry as much as a pack dolyak, that’s how awesome they are.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Something yakked this way comes…

Omg! We can post .gifs?! What the kitten?!!

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Yashi.8703

Yashi.8703

Here’s footage from Saturday night 2/10. Three [RIOT] from BG take on Kaineng and TC groups in outnumbered fights. Enjoy!

Yishis [RIOT] – teamriot.org – Blackgate
Thief / Engineer / Ranger
1vX Videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE50VtH1YHTOygGC9_umIOED3kKgsXfeW

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Here’s footage from Saturday night 2/10. Three [RIOT] from BG take on Kaineng and TC groups in outnumbered fights. Enjoy!

Great vid brotha, you guys are bullies hahah

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Loved it. You guys in RIOT are nothing short of awesome.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Im glad you guys are on my team.

Never let it be said 3 people can’t make a difference in WvW.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: dumptruck.7569

dumptruck.7569

WOW! Smart play and well executed. Thanks for sharing and I am happy you all are on my team!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Vitu.3580

Vitu.3580

Nice teamwork, but to me this is just a testament to how broken stealth is and how unbalanced Eles are in WvW.

Was fun to watch though.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

Wow, ya’ll can hold it down. great play, and great vid. And like what everyone else said, glad ya’ll are on our side.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Thrashbarg.9820

Thrashbarg.9820

That video highlights why it’s usually better to just attack around and spam CCs on downed allies, there’s usually a stealthed thief there about to stomp….

Hats off to all the ones who stood before me, and taught a fool to ride.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

Oh man, another video of dual dagger thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This almost fills my excitement quota for the day. Anyone have some footage of a bodybuilder throwing an 8 year old through glass windows?

some terrible idiot in [pre]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Oh man, another video of dual dagger thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This almost fills my excitement quota for the day. Anyone have some footage of a bodybuilder throwing an 8 year old through glass windows?

Lol I dunno why the image of this made me lol so much.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

After playing with Yishis, I’ve never had much issues with thieves.

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

I like dagger storm better. It’s like tornado except people have to be revived to get back up.

LOL, funniest post of the day.

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

LOL, just read this after my last post, now THIS is the funniest post of the day.

Thanks for the laughs.

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

KN and TC. Please dont give up on BG bl in NA prime :/ You guys used to be able to put up a good fight on all maps. What happened tonight?

This post made me lol. There’s some merit to it too. ><

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Judas.5432

Judas.5432

Celebrity Score Update! (Lindsay had a long night)
~~~~~~
Celebrity Score Update! (Failed Music Career Edition):

This makes me smile so hard. BG, TC……..you are all making this the most friendly and fun-loving WvW thread I’ve had the privilege of taking part in. I only wish I had had more time to play this week so that I could bathe this slap-happy grin in your blood, organs, and vital essence.

Alas, I will have to settle for barbequeing the free range Doylak meats which my guild mates so graciously brought home for the TC Borderlands.

Mmmmmmmmmm……….Doooooy-laaaaaaak <drools>

Judas – Kaineng
[CO] Cryptic Omen

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

RoninDB.9540

<Hides behind [HB]> Please don’t let the scary man from [CO] slaughter me like a helpless dolyak.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Tarnished Coast

(edited by RoninDB.9540)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Well another night another fight. Good solid fights all around even if the WM army was a bit to big for us to take on from the start, but in the end we help a tower and murdereised a bunch of Kenig players.

Good fights over all. I hate playing that defensive, but you forced my hand.

Also SCORE!

Attachments:

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

RoninDB.9540

In honor of the day all bad boys should treat good girls to gifts and flowers:

My sweet, Blackgate ,
I must tell you this: You are the sound of golems hitting the gate our our keep. You make me feel like every day is precious. I want you to kill you with my seige and then run off and cap your supply camps!! I want to take you to SMC where I shall feed you dolyak steaks and cookies. I long to see the twinkle in your murderous eyes. I feel the radiating aura of pain whenever you are near… alas it can never be.. you are Blackgate and I am Tarnished Coast.
With a kiss, Ronin

Zero Negative [ZN]
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

My sweet, Blackgate ,
I must tell you this: You are the sound of golems hitting the gate our our keep. You make me feel like every day is precious. I want you to kill you with my seige and then run off and cap your supply camps!! I want to take you to SMC where I shall feed you dolyak steaks and cookies. I long to see the twinkle in your murderous eyes. I feel the radiating aura of pain whenever you are near… alas it can never be.. you are Blackgate and I am Tarnished Coast.
With a kiss, Ronin

You should write for Hallmark. I can so see this in frilly font with pastel flowers.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.5203

Irony.5203

My sweet, Blackgate ,
With a kiss, Ronin

With your permission, I would like to put this on the Blackgate website landing.

Irony Torzung – [US] Blackgate
Blackgatewvw.com – Website Administrator
1st Generation War Council Leader

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

RoninDB.9540

Of course! I would be flattered. You may want to include this picture of pot crying over my body after [HB] took Bay. I don’t think he was really sad.. like.. sad he got caught!

Attachments:

Zero Negative [ZN]
Tarnished Coast

(edited by RoninDB.9540)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

After getting home last night just in time for the server to be reset, today I’m gunna romance the crap out of you.

Love is a fist

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

After getting home last night just in time for the server to be reset, today I’m gunna romance the crap out of you.

Love is a fist

I think you’ve watched too much Pulp Fiction dear……

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.5203

Irony.5203

Of course! I would be flattered. You may want to include this picture of pot crying over my body after [HB] took Bay. I don’t think he was really sad.. like.. sad he got caught!

http://www.blackgatewvw.com/

Happy Valentines Day TC

Irony Torzung – [US] Blackgate
Blackgatewvw.com – Website Administrator
1st Generation War Council Leader

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sam.8193

Sam.8193

Whoever the thief was from BG’s [DDH] I fought in TCBL just now, PROPS! Thank you for the amazing duel, haven’t had one like that in a long time, barely won, by clutch.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

You do realize its not valentine’s day yet for us NA types right? You know what that means ….. MOAR chocolate tomorrow!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Star-crossed lovers. Like Romeo and Juliet, it’s true love that can never be, and only upon their deaths will the feuding servers reconcile.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

Updates! Fear the cute thief!

Attachments:

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

If only every server could make thieves and dagger dagger eles, then at least there would be a chance at even fights!

Alas, only mean Blackgate is allowed to have thieves and dd eles on their team. Anet, what are you thinking!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

I was very sad =(

BeeGee
Beast mode

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

Time for another score update with…As the Yak Runs!

It’s the day before Valentine’s day and Tryce has no idea what to do. Ellie has been drunk and murderous for a week. He tried to visit her the night before and the sting of her slap when he tried to make a move on her still made his face itch. And who was that creepy guy staring in her bedroom window? Why would such a (usually) sweet girl live in such a shady place?

He didn’t like that Peta guy, and wanted nothing more than to crush him, but Tryce is starting to think it was better when he was around. If only because Peta made him look better by comparison.

Tryce was sitting in the bar where Ellie lived, hoping to get some advice from her friends and family, but all they seemed to know about her is that she’s independently wealthy, generous to a fault and really likes Dolyaks (and has way too much time on her hands). He already got her a keep. What could you get the girl who has everything for Valentine’s Day? And more importantly, what could he get her that would make her forget her murderous rampage and hop into bed with him again?

Some time later a be-pigtailed buxom blonde took the seat next to Tryce at the bar. Another commander from Blackgate whom he had worked closely with in the mist war – Sophie.

“What are you doing here all alone, Tryce? Where’s your Ellie?”

Tryce sighs slightly and looks out across the bar. He doesn’t know how to answer her.

A few hours later, Ellie comes stumping into the bar covered in sweat and blood, lootbags full of ill gotten gain. She’s finally worked out all her anger and has a smile on her face. Tomorrow is going to be a good day. There’s going to be a yak parade on Valentine’s Day, Tryce will be the parade leader (what could be more perfect?), and she got a letter from Peta. She tapped the breast pocket of her jacket where the letter was and felt relaxed; he was not angry with her, and he was coming home soon.

As Ellie passes the guest room on her way upstairs, she hears a familiar pair of voices. She stops in her tracks, and can’t help but move toward the half-opened guest room door. She peers inside and who does she see but Tryce in the arms of another woman!

Ellie kicks the door of the guest room open much to the surprise of the blonde vixen and the rather dazed looking Tryce.

“Oh, you kitten. I know I wasn’t in the mood yesterday, but what the hell?!” Ellie seethes. She always thought that the commander tag would eventually go to Tryce’s head, but she didn’t think he would go for fangirl bimbos – with pigtails! And devil horns for Bloody Beard’s sake! “You think being in the hundred gold club makes you so kitten important, do you?”

Sophie feigns innocence rather unconvincingly as the look of victory in her eyes is too strong to mask. This is vengeance for all the coastal girls who try to steal blackgate boys. “Sorry, Ellie. Is this…your...boyfriend?”

“Happy kittening Valentine’s Day,” Ellie hisses at the two enemy commanders, then turns on her heel and marches out of the room.

Tryce’s head is spinning, his vision swirling with confusing imagery. He can hear Ellehnia but he can’t seem to form words himself; it feels like his mouth is full of cotton balls. His eyes roll into the back of his head and he falls off the chair he was sitting in and onto the floor, but Ellie doesn’t even look back to see him fall.

Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Valentine’s Day edition of As the Yak Runs

Also, the parade will be at 10PM EST in BG BL. We will gather in the dueling spot behind the south camp. If you are in Blackgate please contact Sir Tryce or Sophie Sureshot for DOLY info and tonics. If you are in TC please contact Miniplague, Ellehnia or Yue Riversong. If you are in Kaineng, please contact Jarvan

Attachments:

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

(edited by appledainty.8127)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Happy Valentines day from PiNK! We hope to be breaking many of your hearts tonight and possibly crushing some windpipes!

Attachments:

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

RoninDB.9540

Don’t trust those blackgate boys Ellie! And that hussy of a commander! The nerve.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Christina.5103

Christina.5103

I’ve never really been one for PvP, but I decided to start participating in WvW more this week and I just want to say I’ve had an incredible amount of fun. Even though I’m no good at it yet, I’ve really been loving running around with TC and fighting Kain and BG – you guys are awesome. Seeing the good natured banter in this thread was one of the reasons I started poking around WvW more seriously, so thanks for all the fun times!

Sonyanka Anasdottir | Norn Elementalist • Cael Arak | Human Guardian • Ishbel Arak | Human Ranger
Lavvok | Asuran Warrior • Ankaya Esbensdottir | Norn Necromancer • Lydia Felshire | Human Thief
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Ive just seen my first TC portal bomb. Got a tear in my eye. Im so proud of you guys

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus