3.15 EB - BP - DR

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Ambushbug.3146

Ambushbug.3146

Don’t mind losing, lord knows we spent enough time in tier 8 and we are use to it, but I swear I don’t remember EB players being such….well I can’t say what without getting banned, but it’s a shame. Haven’t experienced this the last few weeks, not sure what is different tonight. It’s a shame.

Leader of The Screaming Basenjis [TSB]
Mighty Hyperion-Warrior ~ Koweta-Ranger ~ Leephor-Necro ~ Mighty Mental-Mesmer

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Score update, if you please?

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

For you Yumiko. 15 characters.

Attachments:

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I dont know about the rest of EBay but I know that the PK guild spent the entire night hitting DR. Sekz made made a rotation down there at least once an hour and Arriana Oakheart had a grp attacking their valley for a good hour as well.

It might have felt like you got singled out but EBay just had an amazing amount of presence tonight.

Every time I see Sekz on one of our maps, I imagine the invaders are saying something like this

Two words you never want to hear ever. “Inc Sekz”

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Some interesting fighting tonight, mostly zergs and small-mans running the typical boring D/D eles, thieves, confusion mesmers etc but what can you expect from reset night? AD/NoQQ/BSty played well for most of the night and I hope we could offer you guys some level of challenge when we weren’t zerged down by 40+ people.

Feeling kinda flattered having both Ebay and DR hitting us at the same time non-stop. Tough night of playing with nothing but “zergs” rolling in from both sides. Less fun than last week since there are a lot fewer skirmish matches at least in the Blue area of EB and no three way battles for SM. Hopefully EBay and DR realize they can attack each other at some point.

SoCo swapped maps after an hour or so, which left the 15 people from AD/NoQQ/BSty. If that qualifies as a zerg or getting “hit hard” then I don’t know what. EB has had insane amounts of people tonight, more similar to what we saw the last time we faced them when we would consistently see 650+ potential for them. They will get their fair weathers to come on, and yours will leave.

I seriously hope Kalkz has a huge amount of rams stashed away, or you will have more trouble winning this week.

Dont get too kitteny, the match has just started

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

Don’t mind losing, lord knows we spent enough time in tier 8 and we are use to it, but I swear I don’t remember EB players being such….

Meanies?

Sorry we only get 1 week of vacation a year.

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Dr Acula.3496

Dr Acula.3496

I had fun jumping off briar onto the heads of the BP trying to take it… And then you giys jumped on my dead body when you finally took the tower and i died up next to the lord :-( it was sad times.

Depressed Unicorns – Necro [Agg]

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Maverick Holix.1382

Maverick Holix.1382

Go go go EBAY and/or BP knock out DR to tier 6 wooooot. 12 rating points as of this post from doing so!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Ebay- a multinational multibillion internet consumer to consumer corporation
BP- a respectable British multinational oil and gas company
DR- diminishing returns…nobody likes diminishing returns

twitch.tv/maverick_holix

(edited by Maverick Holix.1382)

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

Good fights last night in EB – it was crazy! PK an Sekz groups on the left, DR zerg on the right! Kept us running around all night. Looks like Ebay took a page out of our book and night capped everything. Alas, the week cannot be won in a day! So good luck to everyone for the rest of the week.

Small video from last week to get everyone pumped!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEg3cyFsJLs

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Some interesting fighting tonight, mostly zergs and small-mans running the typical boring D/D eles, thieves, confusion mesmers etc but what can you expect from reset night? AD/NoQQ/BSty played well for most of the night and I hope we could offer you guys some level of challenge when we weren’t zerged down by 40+ people.

Feeling kinda flattered having both Ebay and DR hitting us at the same time non-stop. Tough night of playing with nothing but “zergs” rolling in from both sides. Less fun than last week since there are a lot fewer skirmish matches at least in the Blue area of EB and no three way battles for SM. Hopefully EBay and DR realize they can attack each other at some point.

SoCo swapped maps after an hour or so, which left the 15 people from AD/NoQQ/BSty. If that qualifies as a zerg or getting “hit hard” then I don’t know what. EB has had insane amounts of people tonight, more similar to what we saw the last time we faced them when we would consistently see 650+ potential for them. They will get their fair weathers to come on, and yours will leave.

I seriously hope Kalkz has a huge amount of rams stashed away, or you will have more trouble winning this week.

I don’t know man, EB has accumulated a lead almost as big as the one you won with last week, and that’s from only one night. If we see the same thing happen tonight there is no way you are going to win this match up.

DR moving down for sure though, which is awesome. Too long have we been stuck in a tier we don’t belong in after the departure of our biggest guilds.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

I/we are not embarrassed nor should we be. Despite being less favorable fighting conditions, my guild still killed far more than it got killed.

And which guild is that?

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Oozo.7856

I don’t know man, EB has accumulated a lead almost as big as the one you won with last week, and that’s from only one night. If we see the same thing happen tonight there is no way you are going to win this match up.

DR moving down for sure though, which is awesome. Too long have we been stuck in a tier we don’t belong in after the departure of our biggest guilds.

Yup, although my main concern is just killing it would be nice to be in a competitive matchup again. I really find it humorous when other servers complain about being double-teamed and outnumbered given my experience with the game for the past month and a half.

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Dr Acula.3496

Dr Acula.3496

Ehmry is being Double teamed. We controlled everything and now BP and DR are both taking stuff that we controlled back. Clearly their is a super secret Alliance between BP and DR otherwise they would be attacking eachother instead of taking all of Ebays stuff… Freakin jerkz

Depressed Unicorns – Necro [Agg]

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Oozo.7856

For the super confused BP people. You are not being double-teamed. The EBay you fought last week was not the same EBay we fought weeks ago. The EBay you are fighting this week is the same EBay we fought weeks ago.

You probably shouldn’t have kittened them off.

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Anxiety.6143

Anxiety.6143

Ehmry is being Double teamed. We controlled everything and now BP and DR are both taking stuff that we controlled back. Clearly their is a super secret Alliance between BP and DR otherwise they would be attacking eachother instead of taking all of Ebays stuff… Freakin jerkz

Had you not noticed the beautifully Red left side of Borlis Pass and the beautifully green right side of Borlis Pass? and 1 1/2 hours into reset EBay was knocking on our North East Garry gate and DR was hitting south west… Then DR and EBay met at center gate it was a race to cap between the two?

I have no clue what the hell happened to Borlis this reset, none of our top guilds seemed to be around. [BURN] was defending, ORL attacking, didn’t hear from GOAT, Dkz, WFD, etc…

In the end, hell of a reset night Ebay, stomping our kitten #8230;

Also [FTF] from Ebay, loved the action at BP Hills on reset night, fun fight, great fight, wiped each other several times.. all it took was that one stealthed mesmer portal and ya’ll pulled through, nicely done. Well deserved.

[Rekz] Rally Bot
#GetGud2013-14 Copywright Rekz

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Had you not noticed the beautifully Red left side of Borlis Pass and the beautifully green right side of Borlis Pass? and 1 1/2 hours into reset EBay was knocking on our North East Garry gate and DR was hitting south west… Then DR and EBay met at center gate it was a race to cap between the two?

I have no clue what the hell happened to Borlis this reset, none of our top guilds seemed to be around. [BURN] was defending, ORL attacking, didn’t hear from GOAT, Dkz, WFD, etc…

In the end, hell of a reset night Ebay, stomping our kitten ..

Also [FTF] from Ebay, loved the action at BP Hills on reset night, fun fight, great fight, wiped each other several times.. all it took was that one stealthed mesmer portal and ya’ll pulled through, nicely done. Well deserved.

You conveniently left out the fact that EB then proceeded to capture everything we had in BPBL.

And I know we stomped a ton of groups from WFD last night, so they were definitely around.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

I blame Aidget.

-K

-K

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: nytehex.3267

nytehex.3267

Maybe all the conceited morons on BP will listen when someone tries explaining how EBay probably had an off week and will not be what they were last week. I had heated discussions with people with egos so big I don’t know how they can fit in the same room with it over this. Hopefully now, those people (Kalkz included on these forums) will shut the hell up and just play (though I highly doubt it).

It seems to me what we have here is a failure to communicate.

Leader of [moya]

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Noice.8730

Noice.8730

In the end, hell of a reset night Ebay, stomping our kitten ..

Yeah it was a good fight. I was surprised you guys were already there defending the southgate hills right off the bat and you built those arrow carts pretty fast destroying our siege.

All our squads(Alpha – Echo) weren’t ready until like 9PM EST…That’s when we proceeded taking all your keeps. That was the first time I had all my squads in groups and in 1 borderland.We have over 60 FTF’s at Borlis Pass bl last night. It was fun

Noice – Lvl 80 Elementalist
Noice To Meet Ya – Lvl 80 Guardian

(edited by Noice.8730)

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Anxiety.6143

Maybe all the conceited morons on BP will listen when someone tries explaining how EBay probably had an off week and will not be what they were last week. I had heated discussions with people with egos so big I don’t know how they can fit in the same room with it over this. Hopefully now, those people (Kalkz included on these forums) will shut the hell up and just play (though I highly doubt it).

A lot of us fail to claim Kalkz, fyi. Don’t judge the server on a few self conceited Ego’s, all servers have them.

[Rekz] Rally Bot

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Anxiety.6143

Yeah it was a good fight. I was surprised you guys were already there defending the southgate hills right off the bat and you built those arrow carts pretty fast destroying our siege.

All our squads(Alpha – Echo) weren’t ready until like 9PM EST…That’s when we proceeded taking all your keeps. That was the first time I had all my squads in groups and in 1 borderland.We have over 60 FTF’s at Borlis Pass bl last night. It was fun

Oh trust me lol, we knew we were going to be blue this go around, and we knew Ebay was gonna hit us like a Mack truck so our only concern was holding hills, unfortunate for us, within 2 hours of reset, our forces started bailing out, and it was just watching the green wave from there on out.

[Rekz] Rally Bot

(edited by Anxiety.6143)

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Oozo.7856

A lot of us fail to claim Kalkz, fyi. Don’t judge the server on a few self conceited Ego’s, all servers have them.

True dat. I’m one of them!

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: erigais.6805

erigais.6805

had some really good fights with bp and war on reset day. anyone else getting the feeling that bp isnt fielding as many people as they normally do?

[Sekz] Officer erigais AKA Weeaboo Hunter

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Noice.8730

Noice.8730

Oh trust me lol, we knew we were going to be blue this go around, and we knew Ebay was gonna hit us like a Mack truck so our only concern was holding hills, unfortunate for us, within 2 hours of reset, our forces started bailing out, and it was just watching the green wave from there on out.

It’s that morale issue especially for the pugs. If you lose your garrison at reset, it’s a huge morale decliner.

Noice – Lvl 80 Elementalist
Noice To Meet Ya – Lvl 80 Guardian

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Anxiety.6143

had some really good fights with bp and war on reset day. anyone else getting the feeling that bp isnt fielding as many people as they normally do?

We didn’t at all, BP had literally bottom barrell pickings for numbers this reset, everyone saying we’re making excuses but, honestly we had literally 1/3 of the people we had last reset

[Rekz] Rally Bot

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Kalkz.5297

all this talk about me makes me feel so great, #EGOPOWER2013

(edited by Kalkz.5297)

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

Kalkz still thinks this is Twitter :P

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: QQing.3089

QQing.3089

Lets be honest. You underestimated us communicating well with each other, so when Pk, Sekz, ECHO, FTF, GH and even the smaller guilds (dont know names sorry) all do their part… you cry. WAH we are being double teamed. Grow up. It’s World vs World vs World. Not WvW. There are three "W"s. Also, if you took two seconds to hit “B” you would have realized EBay owned as much DR land as BP.

Props to DR for putting up fights, being classy and not complaining about it. I actually liked fighting you guys weeks ago but always felt you did not have the numbers to compete. Nice seeing you again though, definitely see improvements from your server.

As for BP, some cheese for your whine ?

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

QQing.3089

We didn’t at all, BP had literally bottom barrell pickings for numbers this reset, everyone saying we’re making excuses but, honestly we had literally 1/3 of the people we had last reset

That is in excuse. It’s your job as a server to rally together for wvw and fight. Saying you couldn’t is an excuse. It’s the whole servers responsibility to participate or lose. The fact that WvW has no freaking point right now is a different story.

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Evilzara.6378

That is in excuse. It’s your job as a server to rally together for wvw and fight. Saying you couldn’t is an excuse. It’s the whole servers responsibility to participate or lose. The fact that WvW has no freaking point right now is a different story.

Saying you lost last week because you underestimated us or “we took a break” is also an excuse sir. (not targeting you specifically)

Stormbluff Isle

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

QQing.3089

Good, cause I never made an excuse. No one should make excuses. It’s a god kitten game. Did you play and have fun? All that matters. If the answer is no, time to do something else.

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

Oh please, some weeks a server just can’t get fairweathers to show up. DR has had plenty of them. I don’t know why this reset day everything’s been painted green, whether it’s because last week EBay did horribly, or if this week DR and BP are doing horribly, but suffice it to say, at least one server’s been doing pretty poorly compared to what they’re capable of.

Personally, I think BP still has a good chance to bounce back this week. Feeling a tad worried about how my server’s fairweathers are going to perform.

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

Don’t mind losing, lord knows we spent enough time in tier 8 and we are use to it, but I swear I don’t remember EB players being such….well I can’t say what without getting banned, but it’s a shame.

I enjoy EBay. I feel like they are a lot of fun. They’ve beat us up in the past and knew how to deal with winning. You can’t say that for every server we have played since our growth spurt came to an end.

IDKWTFhappened last night but where the hell did it all come from! Ebay was kicking the crap out of everything last night. (early AM EST)

Ev.er.y.wh.ere

DRB chat was:

grp of 10 eBay at SE
grp of 10 ebay at NN
grp of 10 bieber at Watergate
3 ftf just fell out of a salt shaker.

EB: Gone
DRB: completely lost around 2:30 – 3:00am for a little while.
PB: down to about 4 pieces of land.

I know DR is probably going to take a hefty beating this week. I understand why and will make the best of my time in WvW regardless. After last weeks thread I kind of Hope this is a fueled up Ebay who’s Vulgar Display of Power last night was more than their own admitted “reset celebration” but a server who is in this for 7 days of relentless WvW dominance. I sincerely hope if it’s the latter they are able to overcome the night cap, PvDoor, whatever we call it that BP won with last week.

I know what that means for DR but you can only work with what you got.

watchagot?

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

QQing.3089

This weeks scores are gonna be all f’ed up already. It’s St Patricks Day weekend. I know ill be too drunk Sunday and too hungover Monday to even click my mouse.

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

KStudios.2850

Eh, I like Kalkz. Guy has fire in his veins… I’d expect nothing less from any Commander proud of their server and the folks therein (I like our own dear Archer for the same reason. Guy friggin’ loves us, lol). Seen great things from both he and Evilzara on the field. That battle for our BL Garrison the other day… outright glorious. I merely hope we haven’t demoralized anyone to the point they don’t hit back anymore. That’s no fun for anyone and makes for a long week.

And DR, always liked you guys regardless. Lol!

Yumiko Togashii

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

As I had breakfast this morning I noticed some FTF/ECHO running around in my salt shaker as well!

As for WFD, I did see them around. ADQQSTY got trapped inside a tower they took in a 3-way fight. We won that fight and they never came back for that tower. We just chilled out until the buff came down and took it.

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Evilzara.6378

Eh, I like Kalkz. Guy has fire in his veins… I’d expect nothing less from any Commander proud of their server and the folks therein (I like our own dear Archer for the same reason. Guy friggin’ loves us, lol). Seen great things from both he and Evilzara on the field. That battle for our BL Garrison the other day… outright glorious. I merely hope we haven’t demoralized anyone to the point they don’t hit back anymore. That’s no fun for anyone and makes for a long week.

Thank you kind sir. This is a picture of me. If you see me, you should wave, or bow or cheer! Or just whisper me and say hello.

http://i.imgur.com/W8roEeR.jpg

Stormbluff Isle

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

Score update for the overtime workers.

Attachments:

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

Score update for the overtime workers.

lol, I was just scrolling through saying to myself “Score update please!”…

Ty

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

KStudios.2850

Thank you kind sir. This is a picture of me. If you see me, you should wave, or bow or cheer! Or just whisper me and say hello.

I’ll keep an eye out. Out of curiosity though, doesn’t WvW always dress, or otherwise assign a rather generic avatar, to your opponents? In all honesty, that’s a large part of the reason I put a bounty on myself last week, merely to sate my own curiosity and see what exactly I looked like from the enemy’s point of view. If that’s the case, not sure I’d recognize you directly anyhow, lol.

Lastly, anyone know when you probably WvW too much?… Methinks it’s right about the time you come back from a bodily needs break after afk’ing somewhere in Queensdale or the like. Then upon returning, see some guy run by in the distance and immediately give chase because he was just far away enough his name didn’t pop up right away…

Sadly, true story. =_=’

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Gothahm.6274

Gothahm.6274

Please continue to be respectable members of your server EBay (this goes for you too DR). These forums always falls victim to the few ramblings and negative comments of others. Don’t be that guy. It’s really sad to me how negative posts always gets the attention here and the positive ones just get lost in the shuffle.

I assure you that this little Asuran is nowhere near being demoralized and will continue to fight his hardest to give you the challenge that you so well deserve. And if I know anything about BP players (including those who do not ever read these forums), I’m not the only one. Good luck out there!

Cinfu-Asuran Mesmer
Gothahm-Human Guardian
[HoA] House of Ahm/Borlis Pass

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

Last night has the best coordination I’ve ever seen for EBay. We actually had people poking between queues to see how long they were and entire guilds were switching maps with each other at the same time to avoid queue times. Everyone communicated everything… so much so that it was almost overwhelming at times to keep track of what was going on everywhere. Large guilds would split into small groups and taking a backseat sometimes by following other commanders around who needed help at the time. Then those commanders would turn around and group together with the larger guild to hit a bigger target. There were fake-outs (one group was throwing siege away at DR garrison last night to look as stupid as possible while another snuck in from behind and wiped them) and less of a reliance on portal bombs than usual.

I’m just amazed at the turnaround on this server the past two days. We just weren’t talking last week, and it’s a nice change of pace.

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Oozo.7856

To the guy wearing the armor and holding a weapon next to the rock by the tree on top of that one hill… OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nice try, SCRUB!

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Kalkz.5297

Eh, I like Kalkz. Guy has fire in his veins… I’d expect nothing less from any Commander proud of their server

Thank you, you really understand me, even if we’re losing badly I wont give up on Borlis Pass!

E

Sooo terribly ugly redhead

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Anxiety.6143

First off, let me correct you: “That is an excuse”. Granted we did try and get everyone going, all the guilds, but how do you get a guild going that isn’t online? You don’t, and if it doesn’t have a point? Why the kitten are you on here QQing for?

[Rekz] Rally Bot

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Oozo.7856

First off, let me correct you: “That is an excuse”. Granted we did try and get everyone going, all the guilds, but how do you get a guild going that isn’t online? You don’t, and if it doesn’t have a point? Why the kitten are you on here QQing for?

Some of the guilds you mentioned were online during reset night. They just didn’t come back after they got killed in the open field.

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

Out of curiosity though, doesn’t WvW always dress, or otherwise assign a rather generic avatar, to your opponents?

Check your graphic options. Team colors for: Everyone, Enemies, No One (or something to that effect… Going by memory). Choose the no one option to see everyone as they made their character. I think its more resource intensive though, and I generally play with enemies in team colors so that I know who to target first in 3 way battles, but sometimes its fun to see what your enemies really look like.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Kalkz still thinks this is Twitter :P

Would that make him the Kanye West of BP then?

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Out of curiosity though, doesn’t WvW always dress, or otherwise assign a rather generic avatar, to your opponents?

Check your graphic options. Team colors for: Everyone, Enemies, No One (or something to that effect… Going by memory). Choose the no one option to see everyone as they made their character. I think its more resource intensive though, and I generally play with enemies in team colors so that I know who to target first in 3 way battles, but sometimes its fun to see what your enemies really look like.

What my enemies really look like is irrelevant since I use the “visualize and attack” technique when fighting my enemy.

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

To the [WAR] guild of BP, you guys should band together more often. You guys made quite a presence last night ganking us. Although we were beating on 1 guy having the most epic fight of our lives, or were dealing with another zerg you still managed to keep us on our toes.

Also, the double zerg we fought at Ogre camp was too epic. Nice fight to [WAR], again, and [REGA] from DR.

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]