3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

holy crap, just realized. we’re RED this week. :OOO

Yeah it’s about as weird as us being Blue, which hasn’t happened since the BGvHoDvET match in October lol.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

I think it is really funny that two servers have to double team in order to fight Blackgate. Tonight I saw in EB first hand that you guys are communicating and organizing mutual defense/offenses.

The fact that you are double teaming to beat BG is rather pathetic.

Attachments:

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

I think it is really funny that two servers have to double team in order to fight Blackgate. Tonight I saw in EB first hand that you guys are communicating and organizing mutual defense/offenses.

I think you guys at BG might be having some delusions of grandeur. Might be from last weeks sleep deprivation

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

I think you guys at BG might be having some delusions of grandeur. Might be from last weeks sleep deprivation

Oh snap guys, smokey has uncovered Blackgate’s dirty little secret. Everyone on Blackgate plays a shared account named Monsoon.3589.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ripred.4605

Ripred.4605

I’m sorry for your condition. It often affects those that are new to Tier one. The only known cure for your 2v1 accusation syndrome is to be on top. Again, i’m terrible sorry this condition has spread to you

Stop calling me a cat! I’m obviously an over sized combat kitten…

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

You can still come into the blue keeps.

C’mon dont be shy, those guards are just giving you a welcome home hug.

will there be cookies?
if so, i’ll be there all day, every day ; ))

Yeah it’s about as weird as us being Blue, which hasn’t happened since the BGvHoDvET match in October lol.

i most remember BG being green (how could i forget? >:DD grrr) then you guys came in red last week… o_____O now you’re blue! stop switching!

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Oh snap guys, smokey has uncovered Blackgate’s dirty little secret. Everyone on Blackgate plays a shared account named Monsoon.3589.

Oh calm your horses it was a joke

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

You can still come into the blue keeps.

C’mon dont be shy, those guards are just giving you a welcome home hug.

will there be cookies?

Of course there will be cookies, we still have a surplus from last weeks bake sale. Let me just position these confetti carts at the gate to welcome you in…

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Skysophrenic.6378

Skysophrenic.6378

In EB tonight Choo has hit both Blue and Green towers, not to mention take stonemist from Green and attempt to take aldons. I can’t understand where the accusation of how SoR And JQ are teaming up against BG.

In other news, Good fights tonight!

Deep Fried Chicken
[Choo] PainTrainChoo
[Envy]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

Oh calm your horses it was a joke

I wasn’t being serious either =O

You haven’t made our under coverer super secret troll SOR account yet.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Im Not Braxton.6283

Im Not Braxton.6283

It’s ok. We don’t need to accuse them of double teaming. They will get pushed to tier two and our good friends from Kaineng will come up. Then the forums will get a little more peaceful for tier 1.

Braxton The Ele – Elementalist
Blackgate – [GoF]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

akamon.2769

will there be cookies?

Of course there will be cookies, we still have a surplus from last weeks bake sale. Let me just position these confetti carts at the gate to welcome you in…

the Spirits of the Wild seem to be urging to tell me… that something might be amiss.. but i DO love cookies. and confetti on top of that? just remember to wave when you see me stroll on by.

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

Everyone take a shot!

He said it twice, isn’t that 2?

I’m convinced BG is using the “Forum 2v1 Drinking Game” as part of the meta. Its clear they wish both JQ and SoR to become completely inebriated to the point of blacking out so they can take over each map.

It’s so devious, it just may work. Crafty crafty BG.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: snacktime.1082

snacktime.1082

JQ and BG double Team SoR.
BG and SoR Double team JQ.
JQ and SoR double team BG.

GG. /end sarcasm

No one does it.
If you have proof, as in actual recorded conversation of 2 servers directly working together PM it to me. Otherwise you’re just calling wolf, and I can’t believe you.

I’m not going to say names because I don’t think there is anything wrong with coordinated double teaming. It’s a legit part of the game, I don’t get why people whine so much about it.

I have seen agreed upon double teaming for very short periods of time or for specific objectives like a keep. It wasn’t some grand strategy or planned, it was just an opportunity that presented itself.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

DOnt have time to play much now for the next few weeks due to my bar exam

Logged in a bit to play sor bl. Not many folks on. But keeping getting
targeted by these group of 5 bg folks. Really 5?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

will there be cookies?

the Spirits of the Wild seem to be urging to tell me… that something might be amiss.. but i DO love cookies. and confetti on top of that? just remember to wave when you see me stroll on by.

aww I pray to the spirits of the wild, but they rarely answer…

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

please ignore this JQ and SOR. regardless of a double team. Bg is taking it easy this week. double teaming us wont really accomplish much.

Quick, they’re down. Kick them!

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Didn’t we announce the peace treaty between JQ and SOR this week to double team BG? Or was that supposed to be hush hush?

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Is there anyone that would like to 1v1? I don’t do spvp so WvW duels are the best I can grab…

Looking to fight

D/D eles
Guardians

And every other class, but mostly those 2 ^^

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

For all those that have been asking me about today’s GvG streams/results:

Twitch Recap of EMP vs Choo

Final score

• EMP: 5
  • Choo:4
Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

akamon.2769

Is there anyone that would like to 1v1? I don’t do spvp so WvW duels are the best I can grab…

Looking to fight

D/D eles
Guardians

i was gonan say, hey i’m a guard! i’m down!
then i noticed who posted.. :// lol

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: wondo.2870

wondo.2870

Some more Strike Force shenanigans tonight!

I present TEAM NECRO!
http://i.imgur.com/DnTFSYR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/iTjMYlH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/T3hKcbO.jpg

Attachments:

SAB is LOVE, SAB is LIFE #OccupySAB2014

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Looking to fight

D/D eles
Guardians

Just run around in the centre island, aka duel central. TaLKing about duel central, i think its time we all agree to a specific duel zone. Any suggestions?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Some more Strike Force shenanigans tonight!

I present TEAM NECRO!
http://i.imgur.com/DnTFSYR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/iTjMYlH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/T3hKcbO.jpg

You got my new guild name for us in that!

[SF] Necrophiliacs

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: wondo.2870

wondo.2870

Looking to fight

D/D eles
Guardians

Just run around in the centre island, aka duel central. TaLKing about duel central, i think its time we all agree to a specific duel zone. Any suggestions?

the gvg area is pretty awesome for duels for mostly lack of npcs and rare chance of getting additions to the duel due it being far south of the south camp.

SAB is LOVE, SAB is LIFE #OccupySAB2014

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

GG. /end sarcasm

No one does it.
If you have proof, as in actual recorded conversation of 2 servers directly working together PM it to me. Otherwise you’re just calling wolf, and I can’t believe you.

I’m not going to say names because I don’t think there is anything wrong with coordinated double teaming. It’s a legit part of the game, I don’t get why people whine so much about it.

I have seen agreed upon double teaming for very short periods of time or for specific objectives like a keep. It wasn’t some grand strategy or planned, it was just an opportunity that presented itself.

i’ve seen it happen for hours upon hours in EB with two teams pushing a single queued team to their spawn. I think i saw JQ pushed into their spawn for 5 hours solid one friday night. it doesn’t have to be short bursts.

happens in home borderlands all the time as well when two teams each push north and then fight over the garrison. that can go on all night or all week even.

the thing is even when it is going on for hours upon hours, i’ve never seen any evidence that was a result of some formally agreed upon or coordinated effort. sometimes the commanders are just smart enough to know if they push west instead of north they are going to lose more than they gain.

-Desirz Matheon

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

It isn’t just that. Say you’re focusing on taking garrison, and the other invaders want it too. Neither are going to hit the other until they have to because if they do, there is a good chance someone will try and enact retaliation by hitting something that draws you away from your target.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

To the purple haired CHOO Mesmer, good fights down South in BG BL around the Supply Camp. I was on my Guardian…you and I squared off a number of times.

That’s Alapca. :>

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

To the purple haired CHOO Mesmer, good fights down South in BG BL around the Supply Camp. I was on my Guardian…you and I squared off a number of times.

That’s Alapca. :>

Yuno, but same thing :p

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: walkinassasin.4275

walkinassasin.4275

ok so im usually very nice and mature, that said it sounds like we are playing a bunch of babies in poopie diapers from all the whining i am hearing . please note that the maps are designed so that if you are defending on you map you will get double teamed all the time, the cute thing is the fact that i have had people party me from other servers after i talk in map chat, and people keep suiciding our golems from spawn. and we somehow get zerged every time we go anywhere when commanding . when we have everyone turn commander tags on but the real commanders it seems knowbody finds us and we cap stuff. please keep the fights clean and having two guild wars 2 clients open while having another account on your enemies map to read their chat is pretty lame but im sure we can manage. so everyone plays dirty, i know 100% that nobody that is a main commander of any significant guild is coordinating anything with any ither server . keep the crying and bs off the forums and save it for right before nap time please!!!! FEAR THE NECROS FOR THEY ARE NEAR

walkinassasin [crng] guild jade quarry

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

We call this scouting…

I can assure you that the TS3 channel I am in at least is clear of cross-server spying. We generally just have decent scouts with working mics.

As far as kitten-wads pulling your golems out of safe areas to suicide them, I know that feel bro. I cannot begin to count how much gold our major guilds waste weekly because of golem-jackers.

Especially when a certain commander has one to many martinis and goes on a building spree…..

Not to mention all of the Maguuma acolytes we must have on Blackgate trying to spread the word of the Great Lord Flameram in every camp and tower we own.

Sorry mates, but I’m already an Orthodox Golemite.

Lets just all agree that red is a tacky color and try to find a way to get it out of our wvw’s, m’kay?

=D

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

The amount of whine and bull in this thread is impressive. Stop complaining you weaklings.

Yes JQ is full of cheaters who abuse the game in every way and have a lot of guild that is so full of them self while running in 50 man zerg’s.

Yes SoR is to full of them self and seem to have the tactical awareness of a shrimp.

AND WE ARE NO BETTER!! So sit down and be quite because if you have time to sit on this forum and fight one another you have time to go into the game and lead.

Take Yesterday when i lead RK, KNT and a few others in a large army into JQ BL and manged to take half of it and even fight my way into Garrison. Yeah JQ was extremely unsporting and used Trebs in unreachable areas again and again. They misused a lot of things and it was annoying, but what i remember is when i tore EMP apart and wiped SoR.

Now i do not think EMP was behind the cheating Trebs or the misuse of the broken immortality areas. I fought and i had great fun tearing things apart. Yeah some JQ (not emp) would rather cheat then fight in a honest manor, but is the nature of things deal with it or quit the game.

Every server have a ton of cheaters, kitten, hackers and jerk. SO here is a novel idea STAY THE HELL OUT OF THIS THREAD!! Honestly the people willing to post here for other then a small “Hey i did A to B it was fun” are not worth having on any server. This Thread is a toxic hole in the ground and should be ignored and honestly posting here reflects negatively on any guild that dose it.

So sit down and freaking relax. Who the hell cares about winning or losing. All i care about is the fight and if some one have to cheat and spy to win over me i welcome it because they need all the help they can get.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

(edited by Waage.2047)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Good fights all night in BGBL. Thanks to all that followed me and helped retake the map and make her blue. I said I didn’t want to go to bed till we hit 400. And we did about 10 minutes ago lol.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

akamon.2769

^^ there’s always something about retaking your map and flying your home colors.

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

Even though i love what you have done with green garrison JQ we at BG had to move in. Its going to be our home garrison soon so we have to start getting used to the place. Thank you for keeping it in order and we will take good care of it.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nebula.9017

Nebula.9017

Every server has bad apples ladies. You throw accusations at each other, and yet I see the exact same things done by the rest of the servers; vocal minority I suppose.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Thank you Shinji, we were getting kinda’ bored with the décor on Garrison already. We heard you did demo work for free so, we figured what the heck. Though you might as well leave your bag’s on the cart. You won’t be staying very long ;-)

Call the Citadel if you need anything. Time for bed and we’ll see you tomorrow

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Even though i love what you have done with green garrison JQ we at BG had to move in. Its going to be our home garrison soon so we have to start getting used to the place. Thank you for keeping it in order and we will take good care of it.

Please remember to water the plants and leave some milk out for the cat!

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

GG. /end sarcasm

No one does it.

Well this is true but usually a double team is used against the strongest power like say WWII and Americas Revolutionary War, common sense stuff here.

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

Score update. BG pulls away as SOR gets back to real life.

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

EMP: 5
Choo:4

Does this mean SOR won’t be running around talking about how theyre the best in the open field now? lol

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

Sounds like good strategy to me. Enemy of my enemy.

Sanctum of Rall

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Talentless.5708

Talentless.5708

Here’s hoping BG gets knocked out of t1 soon. As a havoc/small man runner I am tired of you all hiding in towers, afraid to fight even numbers. Do you really think 5 people want to siege your kitten? We dont care. Zerg Wars is for noobs.

Talentless Necro – Talentless Engineer
Jade Quarry – Strike Force | Wilsonian Institute
new video pending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDVc34_SFKM&feature=youtu.be

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

walkinassasin.4275

400 is a small tick. now them jq boys have a big ol tick [bag of massive necros]

Attachments:

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

walkinassasin.4275

just letting you know we enjoy the fights this is what was happening late night before BG arrived in t1 , so you are entertaining to say the least and look forward to some 1v1 and gvg at end of week

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

EMP: 5
Choo:4

Does this mean SOR won’t be running around talking about how theyre the best in the open field now? lol

Ahahaha, that’s how fairy tales have begun, graatz for beating the whole server

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

I think its really funny too, JQ BL Garrison last night was under siege from BG and SoR from all sides by 30 + On each side. We defended THE LORDS ROOM for 4 hours.

Did you see a flood of JQ players come in here with their tin foil hats on crying like children? No I think everyone on JQ that were there can say they had a blast defening against 2 servers. I know i did. Eventually SoR took the Garrison and kudo’s they fought hard.

Most people play this game to have fun and everyone automatically goes to where the most fun is, last night it was JQ BL garrison. Tomorrow it might be SoR garrison, or Stonemist or maybe BG Garrison.
There’s no conspiracy, you are not “speshal” and BG is not the juggernaut you think it is.

Next time you want to talk about pathetic, go take a long hard look at yourself first.

Now

Attachments:

[RIP STAR]

(edited by Korbaal.6402)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

400 is a small tick. now them jq boys have a big ol tick [bag of massive necros]

Isn’t that a shot from last week?

#TeamJadeQuarry

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

The 10 of them annoyed me and maybe 2 other level 1 mules while otherwise sitting on their kitten and not helping your server. Lazy and boring, as are your efforts to defend them.

Have fun in T2.

10? There were only 4 of them (3 engineers and 1 ele) and from what I read in guild chat, they were having a lot of fun as there were a lot of players heading to the JP. Soloers as well as groups of 3-4.

Comparing the enjoyment they had with the frustration you display in your posts, I would say it is pretty obvious who won there.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Lookout guys, Kain is going to knock SoR out of Tier 1!

SoR = +24 elo
Kain = +22 elo
Old Gap = 107 points
New Gap = 109 points

Well it may happen some day......some year.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall