4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

had a fun time tonight defending IoJ’s borderlands against DR’s primetime zergs wiping them time and time again

oh and DH, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP SETTING TYLER’S HOUSE ON FIRE!

Attachments:

Hi

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: bellrang.1628

bellrang.1628

had a fun time tonight defending IoJ’s borderlands against DR’s primetime zergs wiping them time and time again

oh and DH, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP SETTING TYLER’S HOUSE ON FIRE!

Thats hard to believe, the entire server decided to back out the last few days. Sure there are other on the server but the main WvW groups.

We can easily take all of ioJ off our prime time. We done it a million times before.

Commander Bluevalle
[DDLG]- Co-Leader of Deadly Legends
[Bags]- Rally Bot

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Dante.6849

Dante.6849

IDC if it’s ioj or dh but the spying really needs to stop, and the siege sniping as well. Having someone on are server go to your base and lead an enemy group straight to are siege…cmon. Next im guessing your going to fill wvw maps on high pop servers so they get stuck in queue? Wtf is the point of winning if you can’t do it without exploiting? Grant it u can beat DR regardless, but only because we don’t have numbers. literally 5-8 ppl in wvw in the early morning hours…..to all of those talking crap about stomping us. We were just stomping your 15-20 man zergs with 10ppl so l2strat please.

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Divrocks.5718

Divrocks.5718

Lets give this spying thing a rest now. We already discussed it with the servers. This matchup is fun and we’re still looking for great fights!

Night Nighttt the Necro
Deadly Legends [DDLG]
Droppin baddies since 2012

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

Hello! I’m here to remind you that Fight Club will be occurring on Thursday 25th at 8 PM EST. More details will be given tomorrow. If you need a time conversion to your immediate time, please whisper me. Everyone is welcome!

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Sepsis.1564

Sepsis.1564

[GRIM] nice fights tonight! [Absy] Commander better luck next time…

Elementalist Warrior Mesmer
Bush Hog [OINK] Devona’s Rest

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Acelerion.6820

Acelerion.6820

Yes thanks for coming out a few times.

A friendly note to everyone: drop the thieves. I know its a pub stomp class and that’s fun but you are seriously gimping you groups by having so many.

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief
http://www.youtube.com/user/Axcelerion?feature=watch – Small group videos

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

I love all the DR’s saying DH doesnt hit our BL…I dont think you guys realise its a 24/7 game, it doesnt stop when you get off.

I’ve always looked up at IoJ borderlands and see the camps/towers/keeps turning green as im trying to hold off the hordes of DH in EB. I dont understand how you guys think DH never attacks us…? They flip your stuff first because you have NO defenders, its easier and quicker, at least we’re there trying to stop them when its our turn to cop it.

I even have some of DRs commanders on my friends list for when we’re very rarely on at the same time, those guys are what DR should be like…not the sooks on the forums, those commanders are actually in there trying to organise a push against DH and im all for it.

But please DR’s Forum warrirors, tell me more on how we have an alliance with DH to gang up on you. If im not mistaken, it was IoJ, we got ourselves into a comfortable 2nd place without the help of some super secret alliance. Again, its not our fault you have a huge coverage gap…Why bother competing if thats the excuse youre going to use? WAH WAH PvDOORERS WAH, kitten happens, get over it lol.

You think we’re not going to use the advantage we have and wait for you to have defneders on? Be real this is war! Not some kindergarten game where its even.

Mr(s) Starkk

(edited by KinkyGiraffe.4123)

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

DH you are no fun >.<

I am dueling people! Let us fight it out! I’ll let you res your people after I down them.

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: neiliam.8614

neiliam.8614

lol, this thread doesn’t fail to disappoint when it comes to drama and QQing about people who live in the parts of the world that happen to only be able to play when DR sleeps.

I’m lucky to be able to play in NA primetime, so, I don’t get to PvDoor very much.

Just to lighten things up a little bit…here’s a funny that happened to me while trying to neutralize DR’s Hylek influence. I went to Shadow Shot a hylek but a cage was between it and I…the game glitched and I got trapped inside the cage, haha! The only way out was to be “out of combat” and waypointing. An up-leveled DR Ranger found me, fired at me a few times and could have killed me for easy WxP and badges, but for some reason, he went away and I was able to waypoint the second I got out of combat.

Here I am trapped in the Hylek cage…

Attachments:

Lightning Gunblade
Member of Darkhaven’s [DHE]
In WvWvW, what’s yours is mine and what’s mine is mine.

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

[GRIM] nice fights tonight! [Absy] Commander better luck next time…

for sure! i was on my up leveled guardian for the first few times we bumped heads, then i switched to my ele. some really great fighting! what a blast! i know when i see the oinks to batten down the hatches cause its time to get down!

jaxx!

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

lol, this thread doesn’t fail to disappoint when it comes to drama and QQing about people who live in the parts of the world that happen to only be able to play when DR sleeps.

I’m lucky to be able to play in NA primetime, so, I don’t get to PvDoor very much.

Just to lighten things up a little bit…here’s a funny that happened to me while trying to neutralize DR’s Hylek influence. I went to Shadow Shot a hylek but a cage was between it and I…the game glitched and I got trapped inside the cage, haha! The only way out was to be “out of combat” and waypointing. An up-leveled DR Ranger found me, fired at me a few times and could have killed me for easy WxP and badges, but for some reason, he went away and I was able to waypoint the second I got out of combat.

Here I am trapped in the Hylek cage…

HEE HEE! Gotta love the glitches!

[Abys]

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: mfernandez.4172

mfernandez.4172

EROTIC DISCO HEAT [SE] [FR]
http://www.youtube.com/user/taeHocsiD

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Lepew.7890

Lepew.7890

I just want to extend my respect for IoJ commander Mini Me 3. He unerringly lead IoJ to our commanders on IoJBL, and on DRBL. When we toggled down on one force, and toggled up on a decoy force, he unerringly lead IoJ to that decoy force. It is that kind of command that is hard to find these days. I suppose this is what came from all of that behind doors thinking on IoJ command.

But beyond that natural ability to lead, Mini Me 3 shows uncanny dedication to WvW. For hours on end he sits there patiently at the waypoint in the IoJBL, or in our citadel in DRBL. He has nothing to do but auto attack his heal skill. How does he stand all of that tedium of just standing there, hour after hour? One can only admire his tolerance for boredom.

McDingus – DDLG guild – Stormbluff Isle

(edited by Lepew.7890)

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Btw, DR’s [DDLG] decided to interrupt a really obvious duel. Very classy.

Complaining because you got killed in WvW? Even more classy.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Ah good to be back. So how are things going since the last time i played?

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Cyranstar….

Really your going to claim the boards are why you guys go to Our BL every night..

thanks for the laugh… at least BP had the stones to admit what was going on..

For the server? No.
For some of us in my guild? Yes. And our commander draws in the pugs like moths to a flame.

Shouldn’t that be commanderS? I now I tend to gravitate to Myro and Edge of Abyss quite often.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Rager.8543

Lord Rager.8543

Alot of QQ from DR and alot of fun fight durning the banker shift from IoJ

Commander The Tallest Rager
Darkhaven Asuran Guardian
S O T D Warband [SotD]

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

skullmount.1758

Yup, this. DR is still complaining about our numbers, supposed lack of strategy, and supposed use(s) of hacks. IoJ has been delightful.

Darkhaven server

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Yup, this. DR is still complaining about our numbers, supposed lack of strategy, and supposed use(s) of hacks. IoJ has been delightful.

Yeah. God forbid someone actually complains about DH’s hacks. LOL

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

skullmount.1758

And I still have yet to see proof of these claims. I think there was only one person who had a screenshot in the last thread.

Darkhaven server

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

And I still have yet to see proof of these claims. I think there was only one person who had a screenshot in the last thread.

There was a plethora of screen shots in the last thread.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Apologies to the [Dawn] thief just now for the bad behavior of the lowbie pug with me. I regret ressing him 3-4 times.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

Gotta say this is one of the more balanced tiers I’ve been in.

Maybe that has a lot to do with “outmanned” not costing repairs anymoe (wooo suicide charge #184 heeeeeEEEERE WE GO) +1

Everyone has a strong timezone, but nobody is completely nonexistant—everyone’s able to hold onto at least most of their borderlands, or at least retake it rather quickly. +1

DH outnumber the other 2 servers, but it’s not soul-crushingly lopsided. Add in “outmanned” free repairs helping a lot with that +1

Keeps and stonemist on ALL sides regularly gets burned down if one team isn’t paying attention. +1

The blood feud between DR and IOJ is pretty entertaining. +1

No culling is making it easier to see a massive zerg coming and at least have enough time to go “oh kitten…fall back run run OOOOOH MY GOD RUN” +1

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: cyranstar.3425

cyranstar.3425

Cyranstar….

Really your going to claim the boards are why you guys go to Our BL every night..

thanks for the laugh… at least BP had the stones to admit what was going on..

For the server? No.
For some of us in my guild? Yes. And our commander draws in the pugs like moths to a flame.

Shouldn’t that be commanderS? I now I tend to gravitate to Myro and Edge of Abyss quite often.

Yes. Edge was in EB though. Myro was with us at the time.

SBI/Abys/Mes-Anyaleska, Engi-Scarlett Rogue, Guardian-Anyalyssa

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: cyranstar.3425

cyranstar.3425

I just want to extend my respect for IoJ commander Mini Me 3. He unerringly lead IoJ to our commanders on IoJBL, and on DRBL. When we toggled down on one force, and toggled up on a decoy force, he unerringly lead IoJ to that decoy force. It is that kind of command that is hard to find these days. I suppose this is what came from all of that behind doors thinking on IoJ command.

But beyond that natural ability to lead, Mini Me 3 shows uncanny dedication to WvW. For hours on end he sits there patiently at the waypoint in the IoJBL, or in our citadel in DRBL. He has nothing to do but auto attack his heal skill. How does he stand all of that tedium of just standing there, hour after hour? One can only admire his tolerance for boredom.

DH has it’s own issues with Asura Thiefey. He stays in our spawn point all night doing the same thing. He never moves, just heals. Only rarely does he ever say anything and it’s only to trash talk us and say how superior DR is to us. Sound familiar? We’ve had to deal with him for several weeks now.

SBI/Abys/Mes-Anyaleska, Engi-Scarlett Rogue, Guardian-Anyalyssa

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Phlogus.2371

Phlogus.2371

^ "“oh kitten…fall back run run OOOOOH MY GOD RUN” +1

Yeah mostly I just Lerooooooy in and see how it turns out but without culling I can see if it is likely futile.

Phlogustus Male Char DD Ele
Molen Labe Female Human Necro
Devonas Rest – Black Rose Legion -CF4L

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

dear dh, sf need to come up and play with you. i think you might outnumber them but it’s been a few weeks since we got to play with each other that my memory may be fuzzy … might be pretty equal.

dh is on track to leak 40 pts away this week … and i’m not sure why. current projections leaves sf a whole 12 pts out of your tier with about 30 hours to close the gap.

i’m wondering if this is why ioj and dr finally woke up, they’re afraid to come down to t7? in which case i’d really have to ask them, what’s so bad about not being outmanned all the time? don’t your teammates WANT more good fights and an actual chance of winning?

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

i’m wondering if this is why ioj and dr finally woke up, they’re afraid to come down to t7?

It’s not so much that DR’s woken up, but rather DR’s picked up some oceanics so that DH actually has a bit of a fight when it’s running around overnight trying to pick up easy points.

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Crucify.1649

Hey there! Today is the day where everyone rejoices and gathers together. Fight Club will be happening tonight!

Location – Devona’s Rest Borderlands under Champion’s Demense camp
Time – 8 PM EST (after DAILY reset). If you need a time conversion, pass me a whisper.

Standard Tips/Rules:
- /bow before each duel
- Duel ends on down
- Any interruptions from a specific server, kindly tell them a Fight Club or an event is occurring and would like them to stop. If they do not stop the first time, down them and tell them again. Finishing them is unnecessary.
- If you would like team duels, every member that is attending the team duel must /bow. The duel ends when the last person is downed (the previous members must be finished and stay finished until the last person is downed).

This will already be a pre-set Fight Club, do not be worried about “noone is going to come”, I will whisper guilds from the other servers to already come so there will be people to duel!

The attendance consistency has been incredible, approximately 50-70 people the past weeks, let’s aim for higher tonight!

Everyone is of course welcome, new guilds and players are encouraged to come. Please be respectful during fights, do not interrupt unintentionally (going in with tonic forms, leave the dueling area free until the duel is finished), much appreciated.

Again, it will be starting 5 hours from now, I will be showing up two hours early if you would like to practice or any questions, I will be there. I hope I see new faces!

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

HAHAHAHAHA @ the DH thief in DRBL just now.

Garbage D/P build and altF4 when you die.

Please, quit the game.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

hyjaxxx.1584

Ok, are we really back on this crap again. A person was cheating…its been resolved. Was it a lame thing to do..yes. does it need to keep being rehashed after its been resolved..no.

Ive seen people from both DR and Isle using speed hacks and the such. but i dont go wagging my fingers at the whole server because of one kitten head.

want a respectful match..people need to quit runnin to the boards every time they get a hair up their kitten

I know that over the past couple days , Ive been having some great fun running into some evenly grouped skirmishes and battles. especially with Oink..man those guys are awesome. So everyone just take a step back and enjoy the lil things! there is no need to get all riled up every time someone poops the sheets.

jaxx

Whoajaxx the Ranger

(edited by Moderator)

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

DH and IoJ aren’t horrible servers to fight. They both have enough people willing to fight outside the walls without a full blown zerg behind them to make things interesting. They are nothing like SBI in terms of pure boredom.

That said, I’m kind of getting tired of fighting the same people every night. I wish the ladders had more volatility to them.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

hyjaxxx.1584

DH and IoJ aren’t horrible servers to fight. They both have enough people willing to fight outside the walls without a full blown zerg behind them to make things interesting. They are nothing like SBI in terms of pure boredom.

That said, I’m kind of getting tired of fighting the same people every night. I wish the ladders had more volatility to them.

thats for sure, I think the wvw base would be alot larger if people weren’t bashing their heads against the same people for 6 weeks in a row. for such a great game they really pooped the sheets on a couple key issues.

Whoajaxx the Ranger

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

I try so hard to have fun and have great fights with DH and IoJ, but it always seems to be a problem with cheating and trash talking. Are you guys not capable of having a normal, respectful match?

Au contraire, DR! We’re notorious for having exceptionally carebear forum warriors and threads that would put even the most espresso-pumped WvWer to sleep. Just ask any server we’ve played recently. AR even ragequit our thread and went to troll EB and BP they were so frustrated with our stoic badgerfaces. Or better yet, read for yourselves:

x x x x x

This is one of those moments when DR has to awkwardly glance to the side and admit to themselves, maybe it’s not you.. maybe it’s… us

Anyways, there needs to be moar screenies in this thread, so here’s one from the weekend.

Attachments:

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

DH working hard for these 10 points

Attachments:

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

(edited by Gab Superstar.4059)

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Elementalist Owner: The commander you have in your screen shots “zoom hacking” doesn’t even have the capability on his computer to see over your walls. We have discussed this quite a bit in TS.

[Abys]

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: spconder.2489

spconder.2489

Wow, DH… 50 men to take out our overlook when only 10 of us are on and you still have the gall to brag about your “skills?” And some of you are STILL using exploits?!

Enough is enough. ANet, send these guys into the next tier. They’ve been bullying IoJ and DR for weeks, and we’ve had enough. This isn’t fun anymore.

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Wow, DH… 50 men to take out our overlook when only 10 of us are on and you still have the gall to brag about your “skills?” And some of you are STILL using exploits?!

Enough is enough. ANet, send these guys into the next tier. They’ve been bullying IoJ and DR for weeks, and we’ve had enough. This isn’t fun anymore.

Its fun when you bully them back, it’s all the more sweeter when you flip TWO of their fully upgraded keeps in EB…

DR you might want to pick up your game as a server, otherwise you guys will be the ones moving down

As for the HoD guy, Why would we want to move down? O.o Last time we did that we unleashed the BP and AR beasts and got roflstomped, We’ll be fighting hard.

Mr(s) Starkk

(edited by KinkyGiraffe.4123)

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Crucify.1649

Fight Club starts in 42 minutes from this post! Come all. Could use some more IoJ and DR! There is practice right now though, it is at the location.

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Kenneth.8496

Kenneth.8496

@Neeho Where did I complain about being killed? I’m just disappointed that a guild didn’t care that we were dueling.

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

Elementalist Owner: The commander you have in your screen shots “zoom hacking” doesn’t even have the capability on his computer to see over your walls. We have discussed this quite a bit in TS.

Please…. just ….. no.

Sometimes it’s best to just not talk.

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Jeez it must be nice to be able to HURDURzerg BOTH servers in EB with little to no strategy at all.

Hilarious DH, You let us get our whole corner back whilst spawn camping DR, really? lol

Mr(s) Starkk

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Aphel.4835

Aphel.4835

Just wanted to give my respect to the DH Asuran Guardian who I fought with for about 20 minutes just now (I was the IoJ Sylvari Ranger).

Btw, DR’s [DDLG] decided to interrupt a really obvious duel. Very classy.

Hi Kenneth! That was me the tiny Asuran Guardian The match was so close for the two of us and so intense. Thoroughly enjoyed duelling with you.

Pity DR came and ruin the fun
Felt for you because you didn’t have time to run.

Snow Kitsuragi (Thief), Snowbunny Kitsuragi (Necro), Snowball Kitsuragi (Guardian), DarkHaven

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

DH working hard for these 10 points

Can’t remember the last time I had that much fun on an arrow cart.

Attachments:

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

(edited by arKRazor.8654)

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

To everyone at the Fight Club tonight who requested to duel:
Sorry i was busy, next time for sure!

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Glad to see IoJ actually having the numbers to contest with the huge hordes of DH! WvW is just mental at the moment, where are you DR?

Mr(s) Starkk

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

Eh, we were trying to make some headway in your borderlands… I… I mean… we were helping you… in your borderlands… yeah…

…but then ran back to DRBL to defend it.

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Zemanov.7253

Zemanov.7253

Fun fights, IoJ. You almost* had EB.

Zemanov
[ABYS] SBI

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

Update scores at millenium pls, I wanna see, whether those SF guys can make it till reset :>
The outlook seems promising, as HoD has completely given up their game to let SF rise to T6 sooner.

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.