Diamond Legend

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: KrisHQ.4719

KrisHQ.4719

A shame there is no prestige in this. The chance is pretty good you would get destroyed by a simple rank 1-50. I don’t even know what to congratulate you for. Dedication I guess. Congrats!

Lysis Kawahara – D/D Elementalist
Zaphiel Faires – DPS Guardian

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: Hackuuna.4085

Hackuuna.4085

About 20 silver per rank up chest so you got 2000g from rank ups.

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: Khairiya.7240

Khairiya.7240

A shame there is no prestige in this.

I’ll actually take the vehemence of people in here trying to convince us how little prestige there is in these rank as a pretty decent indicator of that prestige already.

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

A shame there is no prestige in this.

I’ll actually take the vehemence of people in here trying to convince us how little prestige there is in these rank as a pretty decent indicator of that prestige already.

It is interesting how these threads go, at first all I thought was, “Congrats good effort”.

Now after reading the thread, I am hoping a number of posters receive the care they appear to me to be screaming out for….we live in interesting times

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: Aiden.6483

Aiden.6483

I would say congratulations but I will just say congratulations to all the people who followed you, and your guild without them it wouldn’t have been possible. Oh and that account sharing thing… nasty business.

edit: oh and you are not first https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/After-Diamond-Legend

thanks for the link!

Unless that guy has proof, you are the first. Congrats

Mediocre multiclasser,
PvP & WvW roaming

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

I would say congratulations but I will just say congratulations to all the people who followed you, and your guild without them it wouldn’t have been possible. Oh and that account sharing thing… nasty business.

edit: oh and you are not first https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/After-Diamond-Legend

thanks for the link!

That guy doesn’t have Diamond Legend lol. He was just trolling.

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: Howell Qagan.9752

Howell Qagan.9752

thanks for the link!

Unless that guy has proof, you are the first. Congrats

First of what? Posting a screenshot? Care too much to be recognized for having much playtime? Or sleeping 15min per day for months?

Or sharing the account with someone Nuff said, I don’t wish them trouble.

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

how many guys made it yet? =D

thanks to everyone for joining in the good and in the bad times,

supporting me and bein on the battlefield!

im not getting any more wxp, the wxp bar is just full and it shows:

49,979,000 / 49,979,000 WvW Experience

Are you some kind of bot? Seriously is there enough hours in a year to make that much WXP?

This is the kind of achieve where I’m torn appart between saying “congrat” and “get a life”. I can’t help but see the guy in South park episode “make love not Warcraft”.

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: BooHud.2681

BooHud.2681

how many guys made it yet? =D

thanks to everyone for joining in the good and in the bad times,

supporting me and bein on the battlefield!

im not getting any more wxp, the wxp bar is just full and it shows:

49,979,000 / 49,979,000 WvW Experience

Are you some kind of bot? Seriously is there enough hours in a year to make that much WXP?

This is the kind of achieve where I’m torn appart between saying “congrat” and “get a life”. I can’t help but see the guy in South park episode “make love not Warcraft”.

but…but…I thought we were playing Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Ho-lld, Ho-lld.

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: Dal.5872

Dal.5872

I can only echo the sentiments of most in here.

Well done for blasting EoTM, but it has somehow taken away the prestige WvW players have in their title. So there really is nothing left for a WvWer, because apparently you might aswell farm a map with no influence on the matchup.

I’m rank 1720 and all of it earnt in WvW, I to date have been in EoTM maybe 10 times and saw how many upscaled pve morons (for want of a better word) there are about.
It’s a Pre-Nerf Queensdale champion train, but they get a WvW title far beyond their actual fighting WvW counterpart gets.

Come on Anet time to start balancing this crap.

IGN: Dal Brinium

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: AmFah.5974

AmFah.5974

I’m sorry but that rank means nothing as it has just been farmed in EOTM, all it proves is that you know how to karma train, I also happen to know that most people on my server think FSB is elitist, farming ranks does not make you a good WvW player.

i reached exactly rank 5,000 on the 03.28.14 [day 1 of season 2],

that day i entered edge for the first time,

i earned 5k ranks in bl+eb and the other 5k in edge.

whats your /age?

6k hours

The real question is:

How many badges do you have?

Attachments:

kitten u anet! (’Y’Y’)^_^(’Y’Y’)

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

What I’m wondering is why 20s a green and a yellow only for ten thousand ranks? Thats a lot of work for the same old bit of reward code

Glad someone else noticed that.

Magic find might have something to do with it (bet not so that leaves a big hole, doesn’t it…) but we don’t know what the reality is until Anet gives some information first-hand…

I wish Magic Find did count for something….

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: Laced Cozier Zone.3189

Laced Cozier Zone.3189

Congrats. Please please please don’t spend 1 second worrying about the unhappy people saying negative things. Obviously your thread was going to bring out a few trolls, but this chitshow of hate is sad. Get help people.

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: Grym.4295

Grym.4295

I recently reached silver and thought ‘I spend WAY too much time here’. Seeing this I don’t know what to say. Congratulations on the vitamin D deficiency?

The slave dreams not of freedom, but of becoming the master.

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

sooo much negative ppl here – but no wonder its wvw forum
“wvw” – where the casuals and bad players can feel like a hero by spamming buttons

in this thread here all i see this casuals are unhappy cause someone did archieve more than they ever will – so they have to QQ

horrible people

but anyway – sunny bunny – congratz – even when you block me^^

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

I’m sorry but that rank means nothing as it has just been farmed in EOTM, all it proves is that you know how to karma train, I also happen to know that most people on my server think FSB is elitist, farming ranks does not make you a good WvW player.

i reached exactly rank 5,000 on the 03.28.14 [day 1 of season 2],

that day i entered edge for the first time,

i earned 5k ranks in bl+eb and the other 5k in edge.

whats your /age?

6k hours

The real question is:

How many badges do you have?

dat karma lol

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: XacTactX.6709

XacTactX.6709

FYI if you turn 41m karma into linen you have about 4k gold.

Anet likely didn’t want to remove the armor stats entirely because…well,
we’ve all seen what happens in games where there’s no disadvantage to taking your pants off.

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

So I’ve recently reached rank 370 and like 15K kills, and I’ve played since beta. Lmao. I never roam with more than a full party though. Really puts it in perspective how dedicated this dude must have been.

GJ whoever you are. 6k hours is alot but still you’d have to be kittening productive during that time to achieve that many ranks and badges and karma.

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: Ulion.5476

Ulion.5476

That would take a long Long LONG time. Assuming you can turn 500k karma to linen a hour that would still take 80 hours of none stop clicking. At current prices you can get 15-26gold per hour from karma to linen. Depending if you have a mystic forge conduit so you do not have to port and if you get to bored to continue clicking. The main thing I notice is Diamond legend but only 1gold from farming all of that.

Ele – Tarnished Coast
“Quoth the raven nevermore”
Platinum Scout: 300% MF

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: ImdA.4701

ImdA.4701

Nope, not if he uses an autoclicker.
Anyway, GG for Rank 10K, thats kinda impressive!

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

Can you please share your build?

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Gamgee.8612

That would take a long Long LONG time. Assuming you can turn 500k karma to linen a hour that would still take 80 hours of none stop clicking. At current prices you can get 15-26gold per hour from karma to linen. Depending if you have a mystic forge conduit so you do not have to port and if you get to bored to continue clicking. The main thing I notice is Diamond legend but only 1gold from farming all of that.

OP obviously got 99 problems but time ain’t one.

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

OP obviously got 99 problems but time ain’t one.

+1

Broski

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: Zetsumei.4975

Zetsumei.4975

lol

Kurodaraku – Necromancer | Kuroshikon – Ranger
Officer of [DEX] Deus Ex Machina Eu and [Fus] Fus Ro Dâh
Ruins of Surmia

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: Sreoom.3690

Sreoom.3690

My vision of Diamond Legend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT0-OL_71yU

“The Leaf on Wind”
JQ Ranger

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: Firebaall.5127

Firebaall.5127

Congrats on getting something done in the game that’s unusual.

It’s too bad that Anet doesn’t have something to show a player’s peers the achievement. The only ones that see this rank are the enemy. WvW ranks should have a little icon beside your name (like the map completion), that represents your rank tier.

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

It’s too bad that Anet doesn’t have something to show a player’s peers the achievement. The only ones that see this rank are the enemy. WvW ranks should have a little icon beside your name (like the map completion), that represents your rank tier.

Why? So that it becomes easier for people to discriminate?

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Romek.4201

no ego?

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: Regnum.7102

Regnum.7102

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: Shadey Dancer.2907

Shadey Dancer.2907

Approx 12 hours a day, every day without a toilet break—-Im keeping my distance for a looong time!

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: Firebaall.5127

Firebaall.5127

WvW is an inclusive game mode. There’s no way another player can actively select you out of game play.

WvW ranks should have a visual cue like the map completion icon. Something along the lines of a bronze/silver/gold/platinum/Mithril/Diamond symbol or icon that appears beside your character’s name.

There’s nothing wrong with wanting to show off your achievements. If there was, why have titles? It’s not our fault that you feel insecure about what you have or haven’t done in the game.

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: rseqw.9706

rseqw.9706

dem racials

Diamond Legend

in WvW

AmFah.5974

secret Diamond Legend build:

(WARNiNG: only for advanced players)

Attachments:

Diamond Legend

in WvW

oxtred.7658

May I ask you what do you bring to the zerg with the skills you choose?

Diamond Legend

in WvW

AmFah.5974

May I ask you what do you bring to the zerg with the skills you choose?

i bring my commander tag

Diamond Legend

in WvW

oxtred.7658

So you agree that this achievement of yours is only due to the mob following you, and that your sub optimal build would get destroyed in any pvp environment? And in the same time, don’t you think it shows a real flaw with EotM where people just follow a tag around mindlessly and succeed if they are in large numbers, not accounting the individual knowledge nor the teamplay ( because a racial sylvari build isn’t really a team oriented build). Lastly, what do you feel about the rewards in EotM? Do you feel like they are justified?

I’m asking this since you’re a diamond legend and thus have a great knowledge of WwW and its mechanics.

Sincerely, a silver scrub.

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

I feel as much pity to his group he did fractaIs with for his wepaon as I feel to the wvw players who have to see the highest rank using these utilities and those trinkets.
If I wouldn’t have already stop to play WvW, I probably would now.

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

Diamond Legend

in WvW

AmFah.5974

So you agree that this achievement of yours is only due to the mob following you, and that your sub optimal build would get destroyed in any pvp environment? And in the same time, don’t you think it shows a real flaw with EotM where people just follow a tag around mindlessly and succeed if they are in large numbers, not accounting the individual knowledge nor the teamplay ( because a racial sylvari build isn’t really a team oriented build). Lastly, what do you feel about the rewards in EotM? Do you feel like they are justified?

I’m asking this since you’re a diamond legend and thus have a great knowledge of WwW and its mechanics.

Sincerely, a silver scrub.

ofc without everyone who joined me i wouldnt have this rank+kills,

wvw is teamplay

ive fun with my build, in my opinion thats the only thing which matters

the rewards u get r depending on the players who play on the map.

there is no difference in playing on the edge map

than playing on the bl and eb,

its just easier for most of the players to play on the edge map for many reasons.

the reason why i joined edge is because i dont play for my server anymore.

03,28,14 was the day i joined the edge map the 1st time, before that day

i was playing on the bl+eb and i got up to rank 5,000

Diamond Legend

in WvW

oxtred.7658

It’s easier to play on EotM because it’s the official farming map. WwW ranks are supposed to be about World versus Word ranks, meaning that someone not fighting for it and just capping points over on over on a dedicated farming map shouldn’t be rewarded for that. Anyway, I won’t bring your success for a rant topic. Still congratulations.

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

It’s easier to play on EotM because it’s the official farming map. WwW ranks are supposed to be about World versus Word ranks, meaning that someone not fighting for it and just capping points over on over on a dedicated farming map shouldn’t be rewarded for that. Anyway, I won’t bring your success for a rant topic. Still congratulations.

What about the people that capture undefended towers and keeps on the regular WvW maps? Isn’t it the same?

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Diamond Legend

in WvW

oxtred.7658

They do contribute to the score. Even if the ppt system has its flaws and PvD should be reworked, they are at least doing something for their world, thus the WwW rank increase. I’m not saying that they should be rewarded as much as they are compared to, for instance, scouts and roamers like myself, but within the point system made by anet, they are sadly the most useful.

Diamond Legend

in WvW

AmFah.5974

I feel as much pity to his group he did fractaIs with for his wepaon as I feel to the wvw players who have to see the highest rank using these utilities and those trinkets.
If I wouldn’t have already stop to play WvW, I probably would now.

i got my “wepaon” from Fractal Difficulty Scale: 80

Attachments:

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

40 million karma. O.o Jeeeeez… I can’t even begin to think how one could spend all that.

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Romek.4201

sunny…..
6k skillpoints? – this can easily be 6k gold
for skillpointz check this:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0As-wCpIszrT9dFB3YjVUVFhfenlDUUpXTVBIdm5qWmc&f=true&noheader=true&gid=12
it show you profit actual per skillpoint

40million karma? – could be 40 legendarys so 40k gold “profit” (you only need to farm the world completes – you have all the other things)

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Zetsumei.4975

oh wow LOL its worse than we suspected

Ruins of Surmia

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: ricky.2679

ricky.2679

First of all Congratulations on your dedication to WvWvW. It’s good we have players like yourself whether they be in EOTM or “real wvw”. I’m sure you have commanded your fair share of new players and taught them how to have fun together.

Secondly is that Full Nomad’s Stats, looks pretty impressive the numbers you’re getting. I mean 4k toughness almost with Strength in Numbers in combat. Over 30k health, admittedly with guard stacks but still and 1k healing power. Dude that build must be tanky as hell.

Thirdly I’ll admit I’m impressed by your account and time to achieve all that you have. It reminds me of when I used to grind RS which took ages to get level ups too.
And I’m sure many of the players mocking you probably played WoW or if not grinded some other mmo, so most of them are just jealous.

(edited by ricky.2679)

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Gamgee.8612

He has just gone full out tanky and healy and uses as many AoE effects as he can to get kills and to heal allies, is that so weird when zerging? I mean that this is not for 1v1 or havocing. The zerg does the damage for him.

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Zetsumei.4975

He has just gone full out tanky and healy and uses as many AoE effects as he can to get kills and to heal allies, is that so weird when zerging? I mean that this is not for 1v1 or havocing. The zerg does the damage for him.

combine that with the utilities he’s chosen and he might aswell just not press any keys which yes doesn’t seem to make a difference with his mindless blobbing of pve mobs but its a joke if he feels any sort of pride for it

Ruins of Surmia

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: Zera Allimatti.2541

Zera Allimatti.2541

I don’t care about your W3 rank (way too much effort for me to bother going for it), I’m just here to say I like your account name, AmFah.

Give us more GW 1 weapon and armor skins, please. COPY/PASTE ALREADY!!!!

Diamond Legend

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Good OG farming yesterday. My mouse hand fingers hurt like kitten.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch