Gandara Vs Baruch vs Aurora

in WvW

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

Hey Gandara…

Hope you send us a gift for helping you on your bay! You seemed to be a bit too scared to push in so figured we would have to take our guys to help you out. Though made us laugh that your zerg wouldnt push and we got 4 people run through both zergs to get portal action going.
Even then we had to then push the lord room with 1/3rd of your numbers to get you to be willing to take it back from BB

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

If Baruch Bay Guilds are interested in some GvG… I know we are in less contact with you guys TUP got some GvG setup with Gandaran Guilds this week… if you were interested (numbers wise I think it will be more along the lines of 10-15 than large numbers, So turnout wont be a issue).

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

XxX

we are still playing all the evening,but i dont come on a map where kiss unity fury and rddt play togheter we prefer go other map and continue play with our guild style,and let all of them play as they want,instead of see always a regroup if we kill 1 of that guild or a regroup if they know we are in the same map,they play ALWAYS like that we not.
We never blob,can happen when there are only 2 3 on but with our 15 member we play ALWAYS as guild and all the video show that.
And there are something make me laugh when i read many try do GvG,guild need to have a playstyle,guild need to play ALWAYS like that and not only during a stupid event and do kitten all the rest of the week.
Too many forumers less gamers and we need more gamers on map.

Nowadays it’s IMPOSSIBLE to fight agains a blob of 60 guys with just 30. Not in open field and whatch out in choke points… they could overrun you just because of numbers

u are sure of that?we do that always with 15/20. sometimes they are 40 sometime 50
but nothing is impossible.if they are Pug if they are blob of 2 guild can be impossible.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

I see, calling in a blob must´ve been so much more enjoyable than a challenging fight…
We were the lesser numbers though (not at the beginning, but you kept gaining people), or you kept res rushing like champs, anyway was an interesting fight untill that point.

There is no challenge in being 12 – 14 randoms versus 12 – 14 TUP! We had one mission and that was to deny you taking that camp. If that ment res rushing and kite you guys around in the circle then yes, that was what we would do. But after 10 minutes (3 defend events went out) The blob was close and they came by We didnt call them in via waypoint, but they had just defended sunny and came up. If it would have been 12 – 14 Dius there we would ofc not do such a thing cause I enjoy fighting you guys to much

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in WvW

Posted by: sergiomasako.2906

sergiomasako.2906

Congratulations server Aurora, you are the new ones breeding facilitator of Gandara.
In Spanish: Felicidades servidor Aurora, sois los nuevos mamporreros de Gandara.

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

The playstyle a lot of servers had till some times ago changed completely.

Idd it did, it was going that way before the patch though.
It seems every server has a blob now, the fights for guilds are elsewhere and if your not finding them on a borderland then go to another. Most of the roaming guilds on gandara are still there and still running the same numbers they’ve been running for months and months (trolling opportunities aside).
The blobs aren’t going anywhere but the fights are still there if your willing to look.

[Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

To all the Gandarans who helped my April Fool’s dream come true, thanks! It was encouraging to see everyone on board and getting loads of whispers from strangers in WvW asking to be a part of this server-wide event. Had loads of fun, a non-trifling amount of lag, and looking forward to a stronger community tomorrow when we return to our respective guilds. The whole idea was to poke fun at all the blob qqing, I’m glad to see that at least Gandarans got the joke.

For those who want to tell us about how we’re losing your respect, how we’re wandering down the dark path, etc. please keep your lectures for yourself. I’m playing so that I can have fun, not to earn your respect or whatever BS. You guys should do the same, we’re here for the game, not to listen to someone who thinks they’re our tutors. TUP I learn from watching you play, not from reading your forum posts; whether you want to praise us or reproach us is your own business, but you should stick with what you do the best.

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

(edited by Bertrand.3057)

in WvW

Posted by: loseros.5912

loseros.5912

XxX

we are still playing all the evening,but i dont come on a map where kiss unity fury and rddt play togheter we prefer go other map and continue play with our guild style,and let all of them play as they want,instead of see always a regroup if we kill 1 of that guild or a regroup if they know we are in the same map,they play ALWAYS like that we not.
We never blob,can happen when there are only 2 3 on but with our 15 member we play ALWAYS as guild and all the video show that.
And there are something make me laugh when i read many try do GvG,guild need to have a playstyle,guild need to play ALWAYS like that and not only during a stupid event and do kitten all the rest of the week.
Too many forumers less gamers and we need more gamers on map.

Nowadays it’s IMPOSSIBLE to fight agains a blob of 60 guys with just 30. Not in open field and whatch out in choke points… they could overrun you just because of numbers

u are sure of that?we do that always with 15/20. sometimes they are 40 sometime 50
but nothing is impossible.if they are Pug if they are blob of 2 guild can be impossible.

In open field? Impossible. I don’t know what pugs you fight, but the ones i fight against hit hard. Just because they can revive each other and have larger numbers, you can’t fight them and wipe them.

Asterilla
Ranger charr 80, Guardian asura 80

(edited by loseros.5912)

in WvW

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

Our swag was so high, EB crashed…

Attachments:

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

I see, calling in a blob must´ve been so much more enjoyable than a challenging fight…
We were the lesser numbers though (not at the beginning, but you kept gaining people), or you kept res rushing like champs, anyway was an interesting fight untill that point.

There is no challenge in being 12 – 14 randoms versus 12 – 14 TUP! We had one mission and that was to deny you taking that camp. If that ment res rushing and kite you guys around in the circle then yes, that was what we would do. But after 10 minutes (3 defend events went out) The blob was close and they came by We didnt call them in via waypoint, but they had just defended sunny and came up. If it would have been 12 – 14 Dius there we would ofc not do such a thing cause I enjoy fighting you guys to much

The challenge is 60+ vs 12 TUP? =D

We weren’t interested in the camp, we were interested in a fight (which to me was more balanced than the others lol) of course you needed a few more guys for complete balance and had pve support too. I thought you guys kept coming back because it was fun and you wanted to fight you guys did well though

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

When the rules of the game promote blobbing, people will blob. Deal with it. (blob yourself)
For us roamers* its all the same anyway wheter its a 20 man TUP blob or 80man Far Shiverpeaks PUG zerg.

*Thats what I do mostly, but after this day I gotta say running in a blob of 80+ can be hell of a lots of more fun…

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?

(edited by Master of Timespace.2548)

in WvW

Posted by: JustT.7465

JustT.7465

nice fight in BB garrison.

JustTz
[FURY]

in WvW

Posted by: derry.2789

derry.2789

Thanks for the epic fights! Having great times at Hills nowadays.

The bunny be with you!

How do you run so smooth without tanking the graphics?
i have a fairly new comp but zergs with char quality and char limit turned up make it extremely laggy

(edited by derry.2789)

in WvW

Posted by: Vincavec.8350

Vincavec.8350

FURY definitely runs by themselves quite a lot. We run into them in BB BL all the time as TDA

Thank you! allways fun fighting with you guys

You guys are just too many :P but i’m enjoying the fights we have had against you guys.

in WvW

Bertrand.3057

@Vincavec I didn’t say YOLO is a community guild, but it’s an artificial guild, stated by on of Gandaras guild. If you want it to be a secret, make sure the guilds on Gandara don’t post it on their forum so you guys can easily be googled http://farstarguild.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=235e5485160b16935fb263b85bc6d9fe&topic=924.0

Flattered that you searched us up.

in WvW

Posted by: Twinklefairy.6739

Twinklefairy.6739

When the rules of the game promote blobbing, people will blob. Deal with it. (blob yourself)
For us roamers its all the same anyway wheter its a 20 man TUP blob or 80man Far Shiverpeaks PUG zerg.

Normally we don’t kill solo-ers unless they stand right in our path or run cluelessly at us (and if they do they’re not really much of a roamer) as it’s pointless and provided no enjoyment. Sadly though, it seems that nowadays the only solo-ers you see are merely those that got left behind by their blob, enjoyment in killing them went right up and provides a nice, momentary distraction before they report your location to their respective blob and the 50-60 guys come running.

in WvW

Posted by: drongas.4189

drongas.4189

blob blob AG qqing about it couple day before, but AG blob (furnity) its bigger than gandarians till day X. we show u how need blobing with YOLO. so less QQ more PEW PEW.

p.s. @TUP before shout on gandara, lets begin with ur server

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

(edited by drongas.4189)

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

In open field? Impossible. I don’t know what pugs you fight, but the ones i fight against hit hard. Just because they can revive each other and have larger numbers, you can’t fight them and wipe them.

i show u in the video of tomorow.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

Posted by: ravivkk.7381

ravivkk.7381

I find it very hard to believe you did not appriciate the prank.
You ruined the fun out of it from the get go by posting a forum thread about it.
Then you start QQing about our blobs for score, we tried to make fun of it dpsing doors with only autoattacks, we actually prepared ourself to lose score for this prank because if you do not defend what you have, the score you gian from it will be lost soon enough.
This just show the true nature of Gandara we are togather and almost everyone joined for the cause of trolling you for that day, this is what make me have fun not the Guild running and dump those “PUGS” so they will not follow you.

in WvW

Posted by: Gnomegoddess.1805

Gnomegoddess.1805

STANDS AND APPLAUDS

You ruined the fun out of it from the get go by posting a forum thread about it.
Then you start QQing about our blobs for score, we tried to make fun of it dpsing doors with only autoattacks, we actually prepared ourself to lose score for this prank because if you do not defend what you have, the score you gian from it will be lost soon enough.
This just show the true nature of Gandara we are togather and almost everyone joined for the cause of trolling you for that day, this is what make me have fun not the Guild running and dump those “PUGS” so they will not follow you.

Gandara EU
Proud member of:
YaK – Guild and LXY / Crow – Havoc Teams

in WvW

Posted by: Strang.8170

Strang.8170

Look at it this way. There was people there looking for fun pvp action, which got replaced by a full zone blob taking camps. It was fun for you no doubt, been there myself, but it did make your opponents have one boring night with only few highligths here and there.
Dont´be shocked to have people not appreciate when their night ended up the opposite of what they wanted.

Such a shame, had you actualy focused on fighting rather than keeping the camp you might´ve had us, we had some moments we were close to falling, but then again knowing when to do what is one of the things that set guilds apart from pugs

Dr.Strang E – Nameless veterans (NV) – Gandara (EU)
[ ex- Piken Square (EU), ex- Aurora Glade (EU) ]

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

Such a shame, had you actualy focused on fighting rather than keeping the camp you might´ve had us, we had some moments we were close to falling, but then again knowing when to do what is one of the things that set guilds apart from pugs

Believe me. I was the female guardian that tried to stay in the middle of you guys as much as possible. Must have downed like 10 people, but you are very knit together and ress good. But when 5 of us charged at you, 5 others flee away. And the fact that we totally lacked boon stripping hurt us bad against a guild group. I could run at you from flank with 6 boons, then wtf do you know, 1 left

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in WvW

Posted by: Akkarrin.3406

Akkarrin.3406

People here have been saying that blobbing is dull and wrecks the game as there is no skill involved

that may of been true whilst culling was on, then no matter the preperation you would die instantly and see the enemy 5 min later, or you would kill instantly then enemy would see you before it can hit

now that culling is off however, blob v blob is so much fun !

firstly you have to organise communication and make sure everyone knows what they are doing and that everyone has right build and buffs, which takes skill and good command. Then the commander has to have his tactics right which is not easy, and only a handful can mange it. Then the fight starts and all hell breaks lose as 50+ players bash at another 50+ players in what feels like a properly fast all out war, with commanders and players shouting instructions and warnings.

i know some people like the little intracacies of 10 v 10, but i personally find that rediculously dull and do not build my character for it. If i wanted that i would do spvp or a lower tier, instead i do wvw on gandara.

anyone who was at the bay battle on GBL at arround 23:00 gmt, with GA and AG and BB blob present who says they didnt have fun is either a liar or in the wrong game.

I didnt like blobs when every battle was decided by culling, but i love them now! I hope we do more of it and i hope the “skillful players” stop whining about it and try to use that skill to fight back.

Akkale
Underworld Battalion [WvW]
Gandara

(edited by Akkarrin.3406)

in WvW

Bertrand.3057

Hey Gandara…

Hope you send us a gift for helping you on your bay! You seemed to be a bit too scared to push in so figured we would have to take our guys to help you out. Though made us laugh that your zerg wouldnt push and we got 4 people run through both zergs to get portal action going.
Even then we had to then push the lord room with 1/3rd of your numbers to get you to be willing to take it back from BB

What can I say, it was Mexican standoff… You have to let someone else make the first mistake.

in WvW

Posted by: Geikamir.6329

Geikamir.6329

@Akkarrin

Large scale fights can be fun occasionally, but trying to sell them as skillful is misleading by a long shot. The chance of victory goes up exponentially based on the size of your group vs theirs. And skill usage requires almost zero planning or fore-thought. You just spam your AoEs at the group and try not to die.

The only person in a blob that has to do anything more than just facerolling on the keyboard is the Commander trying to out flank the enemy.

Toons: Foreseer, Geikamir, Rapscallion, Specimen, Scythian, Zeau, Ärtifact, and Replica.

in WvW

Akkarrin.3406

@Geikamir
all servers have the same map limit, therefore the same potential to get the same numbers (assuming its not night time or some other low pop time) , or choose to strategically divide those numbers to fight on two fronts…

the first two moves in a blob v blob is pretty obvious to all, as well as the moves required to avoid the opposition, then with chaos breaking out all arround and being able to get off the right attacks in right spot or support, and still surviving can be difference between death and life for your zerg as you take part in an epic battle.

By your reasoning, you could also say the small battles require little skill if your specced for it, and is beyond easy if you just pick on those who arent. Most who do it have there move combos pre-decided. and repeat it, in a rather dull small fight, whilst perhaps hearing chat of an epic fight happening elsewhere.

Ive been in zerg battles where we were heavily outnumbered and used skill and teamwork to win.

Akkale
Gandara

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

come and search us with same number and come get our loot bag.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

Posted by: Matt.7413

Matt.7413

See the funny thing is… we have it on footage that we did, remember the one i sent you…. but you never got back to us.

If you are that good Nemesys, have us a guild vs guild, do it!

[HeX] Officer | Aeyana | Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

come and search us with same number,and come back again with same number if u die,we do the same as always,we have video too but u have short memory about that.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

where is the problem to come with same number and search us and kill us ,we know how work if u die u call more as kiss do(and in their streaming ALL can see that)as all aurora guild do always,the only one on aurora who never comed back with more was TUP no other aurora guild do that.
No GvG for us we play on map not on a corner and if u roam with 40 is not the same we are max 20 where is the problem to play like that?too hard move an entire evening with less number?
If u want us we are on EB show me what 20 fury are capable on entire evening on a map like that without waiting us behind a corner.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

Akkarrin.3406

@Matt

“You veil in and blind side a your enemy, you rely on your first push to down your target, you hammer over the top to stun, and you use your ranged dps to blitz down the target. "

Um yeh, if you have the ability to take the red things down with one hit then that sounds like a reasonable idea?

Use skill and tactics to avoid the veils and stuns and kill the squishy ranged people? Or gather more numbers to your group to make sure they cant kill you with one push?

Akkale
Gandara

in WvW

Matt.7413

But you see Nem, i’m not gonna turn around to my guild and say “sorry guys, i’m afraid you can’t run with us because nem from xxx told me so….” This match up servers are running very blobby so more numbers are needed. And just because you don’t have close links with guilds are your server doesn’t mean we shouldn’t use them.

In a war if somebody offered to help would you say no? You can’t get more fair than a guild vs guild, yet you turn it down time after time…. So don’t complain about FURY and QQ that we just out number you, the offers there, the offer will always be there? But see I don’t think you will, because if you do and you lose? Then whats your excuse then? Is this why you turn them down? hmmmmm….

@Akkarrin – Absolutely nothing is wrong with it mate, it was never complaining what they do, more just to say “we got your number”

[HeX] Officer | Aeyana | Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

im not qqing about nothing it sems u are doing that on 3 different reply:/
im asking to you only come get us with same number for ONE evening,we can enjoy each other an evening like that,but seems u dont want it,ok no problem continue with your game we continue with ours

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

Matt.7413

I’m not QQing – if anything I’m QQing you won’t have us an organised fight. But again you say about this whole same number thing, what am i suppose to say to the rest of my guys, “really sorry guys, but i’m not going to let you run with us tonight”….

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

again?u have a wood head or what?we dont do GvG our guild have a playstyle we play ALWAYS like that,not 1 evening only,we play as guild ALWAYS every evening if we have 10 15 or 20 on,we dont regroup,we dont ask for help from other guild if we die and ALL know that,do what u want we are on EB tomorow,u can come and look for us with 40+and make a video after,if that make u happy we are too.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

Matt.7413

Woah, when has [FURY] ever played 40+, Nem do you not ask for help people the other guilds don’t like you or because you don’t want it? Yeah i’m happy to say other guilds help us out form time to time, but again the video i sent you was equal numbers. Anyways this conversation bores me, night night.

in WvW

Posted by: Arcanoz.6758

Arcanoz.6758

The only thing i get from you Nemesys is that you’re a coward. You veil in and blind side your enemy, you rely on your first push to down your target, you hammer over the top to stun, and you use your ranged dps to blitz down the target.

Hahahahahah….hahahahaha..AHAHAHAHAH…you must be kiddin..AHAHHAHAH

This is one of the dullest statement i ve ever read.
Take me to your dealer mate…i must tell him to stop selling you bad things

Antilooop [VcY]
Lamfotha [VcY]
Soosick [VcY]

in WvW

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

“im asking to you only come get us with same number for ONE evening,”
Yet you refuse a 20v20 GvG on a set location where nobody will interupt
Hey, we can even do it on EB if you dont want to leave that map

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in WvW

Posted by: Daftendirekt.5280

Daftendirekt.5280

5.44 AM.
40+ blob of Kiss and Aurora glade + 10 golems for take EB gandara keep against 5 of us in the whole map. So now you should to stop to be hypocrite and whine about blobbing when u demonstrate to do the same gameplay that you are complaining.

[Crim] Gandara

(edited by Daftendirekt.5280)

in WvW

Posted by: Dagarax Shadowwalker.6219

Dagarax Shadowwalker.6219

5.44 AM.
40+ blob of Kiss and Aurora glade + 10 golems for take EB gandara keep against 5 of us in the whole map. So now you should to stop to be hypocrite and whine about blobbing when u demonstrate to do the same gameplay that you are complaining.

Well, it was 12 KISS,about 6 randoms and 8 half dead golems to be precise.

in WvW

Posted by: I S U P E R S I N I.4761

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

5.44 AM.

Rofl. Shadow is right, It was 12 kiss, nothing more. oh wait 10 of them was in golems with 2 mesmers so what did you wipe?

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~

in WvW

Posted by: Daftendirekt.5280

Daftendirekt.5280

5.44 AM.

Man, u should to learn to count. Im sorry to ruin ur dreams but with 26 people u can take just supplycamps, if u dont believe that, look what is happened 1 hour ago at gandara garrison with ur golems fail army. (still against 8-10 gandara players oummanned) gg.

[Crim] Gandara

(edited by Daftendirekt.5280)

in WvW

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Thanks for the fun yesterday Night in BB Garrison, was pretty epic

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Keldorn.7903

Keldorn.7903

To XXX and Nemesyss – Grow up you baby!

Chill out brotha!
Look at the bright side of it, while being dead so often against us you’ve the privilege of watching the whole fight without being so focused trying to run away as usual, and all of this before Nemesys uploads a new video.
You can even rotate the camera to have your own personal director’s cut!

Keldorn Macmillan – XxX – Guardian
Keld I – XxX – Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: loseros.5912

loseros.5912

Impaciently waiting to see it and learn from it ^^ (i will count them too :P)

Asterilla
Ranger charr 80, Guardian asura 80

in WvW

Posted by: Tortun.5946

Tortun.5946

For the folks having a go at XxX. You’ve routinely said in this thread about respect and how wonderful your communication between guilds is.

XxX don’t do GvG, they have their play style and they’ve said if you wanna have a go, come at them while they’re running on a BL. Yet none of you have respected that you’ve resorted to petty comments aimed at the guild in question.

English isn’t their first language and I respect that they do attempt to communicate with the server at large even though they might struggle in doing so.

If you want to face of against them, then use your ‘excellent’ communication skills to track them down and have at it, that’s all they’ve said. You want the face off? Work for it!

Tortun – Protector of Gandara and Bessie!
WvWvW Player Who Doesn’t Have Much of A Clue

in WvW

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

To XXX and Nemesyss – Grow up you baby!

Chill out brotha!
Look at the bright side of it, while being dead so often against us you’ve the privilege of watching the whole fight without being so focused trying to run away as usual, and all of this before Nemesys uploads a new video.
You can even rotate the camera to have your own personal director’s cut!

All that talk, why dont u guys join in on the gvg’s that are being organised this thursday between all the servers?

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

in WvW

Posted by: Tortun.5946

Tortun.5946

They’ve said they don’t play like that. Respect that!

Tortun – Protector of Gandara and Bessie!
WvWvW Player Who Doesn’t Have Much of A Clue

in WvW

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

For the folks having a go at XxX. You’ve routinely said in this thread about respect and how wonderful your communication between guilds is.

XxX don’t do GvG, they have their play style and they’ve said if you wanna have a go, come at them while they’re running on a BL. Yet none of you have respected that you’ve resorted to petty comments aimed at the guild in question.

English isn’t their first language and I respect that they do attempt to communicate with the server at large even though they might struggle in doing so.

If you want to face of against them, then use your ‘excellent’ communication skills to track them down and have at it, that’s all they’ve said. You want the face off? Work for it!

As said many times before, we’ve met in the field. But that ends up in nemesys QQ’ing on forums about numbers, because we usually run with more guildmembers than XXX does.

Me and a lot of others are just tired of his constant whining and excuse making, thats why we challenge them for a GvG, to have EVEN numbers and EVEN odds to finally settle who is better when facing each other face to face.

And i respect his decision to decline the GvG challenge, however he must then also respect that i find him a coward who hides behind sorry excuses and QQ’ing.

We are having our event tonight, it will be FURY only. Numbers may range between 20 and 30. Lets party!

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

in WvW

Posted by: Maltra.7890

Maltra.7890

Impaciently waiting to see it and learn from it ^^ (i will count them too :P)

Count them.

Maltra XxX