WvW is so lagy.

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: Zetsumei.4975

Zetsumei.4975

I read some where that the “lag” is actually being caused by the new CoherentUI process they added/updated in a recent patch.

This lag is different from the normal “skill lag” you get in large zergs. That appears to be on the server side. This lag appears to be on the client side. I say this because some people experience it when others at the same time say everything is fine. Ping tests are fine, so it doesn’t appear to be network related.

To test the idea I tried hiding the UI in game (CTRL+SHIFT+H by default) and all of the lag went away. Everyone I had do this also had zero lag after doing so.

Of course the problem with this is that you can’t reliably play wvw with no UI. You can’t see commander tags or maps or even your heatlh/dmg. So it’s not really a good fix if it does work for you.

I don’t normally post on the forums but if this IS the issue and this fix DOES work for some people then hopefully the word will spread and Anet can fix it.

That was an fps drop not skill lag, I had it it halved my fps but was fixed a patch or two ago.

No, it is a problem from the recent UI change.

Yes… which caused a huge fps drop not the skill lag we have and like I said it was fixed a patch or two after it was introduced

Well he is specifically stating that testing suggested it was skill lag specifically. I mean it is in his post. Did you drop the UI and get a different result?

Actually in the second paragraph he specifically says its different from the skill lag people are experiencing. I knew about this already because when the patch that caused the fps lag hit people were reporting right away that their fps returned to normal values when hiding the UI.

Kurodaraku – Necromancer | Kuroshikon – Ranger
Officer of [DEX] Deus Ex Machina Eu and [Fus] Fus Ro Dâh
Ruins of Surmia

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

I read some where that the “lag” is actually being caused by the new CoherentUI process they added/updated in a recent patch.

This lag is different from the normal “skill lag” you get in large zergs. That appears to be on the server side. This lag appears to be on the client side. I say this because some people experience it when others at the same time say everything is fine. Ping tests are fine, so it doesn’t appear to be network related.

To test the idea I tried hiding the UI in game (CTRL+SHIFT+H by default) and all of the lag went away. Everyone I had do this also had zero lag after doing so.

Of course the problem with this is that you can’t reliably play wvw with no UI. You can’t see commander tags or maps or even your heatlh/dmg. So it’s not really a good fix if it does work for you.

I don’t normally post on the forums but if this IS the issue and this fix DOES work for some people then hopefully the word will spread and Anet can fix it.

That was an fps drop not skill lag, I had it it halved my fps but was fixed a patch or two ago.

Yes… which caused a huge fps drop not the skill lag we have and like I said it was fixed a patch or two after it was introduced

Well he is specifically stating that testing suggested it was skill lag specifically. I mean it is in his post. Did you drop the UI and get a different result?

Actually in the second paragraph he specifically says its different from the skill lag people are experiencing. I knew about this already because when the patch that caused the fps lag hit people were reporting right away that their fps returned to normal values when hiding the UI.

So when you tried it, there was no change in your skill lag at all?

By the way, are you EU or NA?

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

(edited by coglin.1867)

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Zetsumei.4975

So when you tried it, there was no change in your skill lag at all?

Bug Fixes:
Fixed client crashes.
Fixed a performance issue with rendering the UI.
Fixed an issue that prevented cannons at Stormbluff Beacon from firing past the wall.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/updates/Game-Update-Notes-March-16-2015/first#post4902800

After that the fps returned to normal but the skill lag remains the same

Ruins of Surmia

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

I see you avoided my question. Interesting.

What region are you in?

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Zetsumei.4975

I see you avoided my question. Interesting.

What region are you in?

Im just not interested in arguing about arguing rather than talking about that actual topic which you’ve been doing for the last week or so, the only reason im still replying to you is to keep the audience of the thread up to date with the info we know of so far. On that note im on EU, and the skill lag doesnt seem to be so bad here but then again im on silver and numbers have been low since the stab patch (my raid has been roughly 11 engaging maybe 15ish or pushing it to 25 at times). Just a hunch but seems like the majority of the new increased skill lag is on NA but i doubt it.

Ruins of Surmia

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: Aeowia.7214

Aeowia.7214

I am on JQ and none of the players at my house have lag. As well, the last 3 evenings, I have asked about it repeatedly in TS and no one suggest they are having a problem. Personally, I feel if it were as kittenome are mentioning here, we would have 10 pages of complaints a day, yet this thread is still on the first page.

I’m on JQ too and the lag is very bad sometimes (and that’s very frequent, Anet can go and play and check it, they should, it’s their game after all). It’s not FPS drop, not high ping, but skill lag (delayed or no reaction at all from the server).

The reason most people don’t even bother posting here is because WvW is seen as ignored and worse, from the beta until the end. It’s a complete waste of time to post here about lag or anything WvW related.

No skill lag almost at all in huge PvE events, like the Maw for example, where 300+ players are on the same map (even if some have FPS drop, but that’s about their hardware, not server side). The difference is huge between the quality provided for PvE events vs. the WvW. It’s all about money, nothing else.

If the devs/investors are really interested, just go ask on gw2wvw.net how happy is the WvW community… or even better, on WvW maps. Play your own game. Because some of us log in ONLY because the WvW. The WvW subsection is the most bitter, and not because we are all trolls and liars.

[FV] Fearless Vanguard, The Jade Quarry

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: dancingmonkey.4902

dancingmonkey.4902

The reason most people don’t even bother posting here is because WvW is seen as ignored and worse, from the beta until the end. It’s a complete waste of time to post here about lag or anything WvW related.

Seems a bit odd that you would say this as you are posting here.

That said, I haven’t seen anyone suggest the lag doesn’t exist. All I have seen mentioned is that it seems to effect some players and not others. Or at different times.

As to your other slander. I have seen many a dev post here, personally. Including CDIs. Do you presume your aggressive statements towards Anet or the dev team will bring positive attention towards any issues you have? that just seems like some really counter intuitive thought to me.

And trust me, no one wants them to go the cesspool of discussion on that site.

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

dancingmonkey.4902

the skill lag doesn’t seem to be so bad here .

Which seems odd, kitten it is said to be the region with known issues at the moment, and where the vast majority of those issuing the skill lag complaint, are located.

im on EU.

So have you already contributed to the thread the devs made on this issue in EU?

Im just not interested in arguing about arguing rather than talking about that actual topic which you’ve been doing for the last week or so, the only reason im still replying to you is to keep the audience of the thread up to date with the info we know of so far.

So let me get this straight. Someone did some testing. Found something specifically connected to skill lag. You condemn it blindly, refuse to test it yourself. Then suggest it is off topic?

As well I se in your post history that you avoided posting any answers to the specific questions the devs have asked players, specifically in your region, to answer to aid in solving the problem? It doesn’t appear to me that you are very serious about solving the problem, based on the manner in which you specifically avowing constructive participation and ignoring possibly constructive questions.

(edited by dancingmonkey.4902)

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Zetsumei.4975

Which seems odd, kitten it is said to be the region with known issues at the moment, and where the vast majority of those issuing the skill lag complaint, are located.

im on EU.

So have you already contributed to the thread the devs made on this issue in EU?

Im just not interested in arguing about arguing rather than talking about that actual topic which you’ve been doing for the last week or so, the only reason im still replying to you is to keep the audience of the thread up to date with the info we know of so far.

So let me get this straight. Someone did some testing. Found something specifically connected to skill lag. You condemn it blindly, refuse to test it yourself. Then suggest it is off topic?

Again, he says its nothing to do with skill lag in his second paragraph himself.

Ruins of Surmia

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

dancingmonkey.4902

im on EU.

Again, he says its nothing to do with skill lag in his second paragraph himself.

No. It specifically states that “this is different from normal skill lag”. Implying that generally skill lack that may occur is compounded by this issue. If you read the devs postings on this, you would likely be aware of the issue.

So when you tested this for yourself what did you surmise? Why have you still not responded to the dev created thread on this specific issue yourself?

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: Damash.2754

Damash.2754

Not only guilds have huge issues.
It’s not even possible to port back to spawn in under 20 sec. Cause after i klick nothing happend.
It’s pathetic that Anet fixed that Obsidiansanctum Farm instantly, but the lag issue they don’t even flutter an eyelash.

But i am excited which exclude we get to hear this time. Pathetic!

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: Tspatula.9086

Tspatula.9086

As to your other slander. I have seen many a dev post here, personally. Including CDIs.

It’s not slander and your statement here is not current. There have been no significant developer interactions in the WvW forums since late November. We are no talking about Anet employees we are talking about actual WvW developers. You can have that clue no charge.

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: Timelord.8190

Timelord.8190

Please please Anet! Hire some competent people and fix this already! The stability change only made it lag more. I guess it’s much to calculate for the server, and it was already way to much from before! Dolyaks gets out of sync with other npc’s and server speed up happens after big and long battles. I guess that to is related to the lag.

Far ShiverPeaks (EU)

(edited by Timelord.8190)

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: zinkz.7045

zinkz.7045

With the current lag in large fights, the game isn’t fit for purpose.

(edited by zinkz.7045)

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: blim.6320

blim.6320

After performing many test with VPN and different routes to the server it has become clear to me this is SERVER LAG! Not a bad peering link like ArenNet would have us believe.

Do what ever you have to do, reduce the WvW player cap but just please fix this problem it is just totally unacceptable/unplayable.

Such a great game wasted and for what? Thats what I can not work out. Whats the point in not dealing with this problem?!?

So please, do what ever needs to be done so we can enjoy this game on holidays, fridays nights and weekends.

Thanks.

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: niea.7504

niea.7504

Nah, don’t reduce the WvW player cap.

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

blim.6320

And If anyone thinks that I’m wrong by saying it’s server lag then please by all means give me the VPN link and I’ll pay and test it myself but from what I can tell, it’s server end.

I’m playing from UK.

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

are you talking about network lag(ie: your ping is really high) or skill “lag” in WvW(skills don’t trigger correctly, mostly occurs in huge crowds)

if it’s network lag, there’s nothing Anet can do about it… changing the population cap in a zone won’t have any impact on how quickly packets can get to you.

if it’s skill lag, it’s caused in part by the load on the server but also by your own CPU’s capacities. There’s no real solution to this, besides avoiding crowds that are too big.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: Lady Minuit.3186

Lady Minuit.3186

There had been an increase in lag in WvW since the last big update. Mostly fine for havoc groups or smaller zergs, but when you hit a full map with blobs there is obvious skill lag, which is different than your normal latency where time appears to stop then catch up quickly.

I know in the past there use to be skill lag all the tim and Anet optimized the game a bit and then it was fine.

But then came the stability update and it all changed from there.

My guess is the way the game now calculates stability stacks could be more demanding in term of processing when a large amount of people are affected in a small space.

Not sure they can do anything about it but I’m sure they are aware of the situation and will try resolve it if possible, given how important WvW is to them.

P.S. no, you’re not alone.

Lady Minuit

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

blim.6320

are you talking about network lag(ie: your ping is really high) or skill “lag” in WvW(skills don’t trigger correctly, mostly occurs in huge crowds)

if it’s network lag, there’s nothing Anet can do about it… changing the population cap in a zone won’t have any impact on how quickly packets can get to you.

if it’s skill lag, it’s caused in part by the load on the server but also by your own CPU’s capacities. There’s no real solution to this, besides avoiding crowds that are too big.

In this case it is the server that is to blame. The problem could be fixed with a lower player cap per server or maybe a patch to ease the server load again. I don’t know about the last patch because I have not been playing in a while and it was the same back along for me as it is now.

In regards to your idea being my CPU under too much load, the simple answer is – You get this problem just from being in the same server regardless if you are close to the big groups or not.

Back to my point about it being server lag and not internet networking lag or at lease not outbound, If the problem was the internet/backbone/peering links then we would all see the skill lag whether or not we are all in the same server (WvW or PvE) as they are all in the same server stack. Unless the WvW server are hosted in a different country/location in EU that dont use the same link.

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

If you are in EU please post your information, as directed in the first post, here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/Latency-Lag-for-EU-Players-merged/page/28#post4945524

There have been several dev responses, and they are working with the ISPs to get this fixed, as it seems it not just on Anets side.
Good luck!

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

blim.6320

If you are in EU please post your information, as directed in the first post, here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/Latency-Lag-for-EU-Players-merged/page/28#post4945524

There have been several dev responses, and they are working with the ISPs to get this fixed, as it seems it not just on Anets side.
Good luck!

I have just proven it is on ArenaNets side!

It’s not a port issue for me. I already have tried using port 443 and now 80 with the “-port 80” addition to the target launch shortcut.

I’m able to test the route times and it just shows the server being the problem.

I am a old school online gamer and have been around a while to understand this from back when the internet was first available.

Using UoTrace and the server ip you can perform a thorough test of the route times and packetloss. I have no problem with either of these.

Edit: A ping test does not always tell the truth anyway because ISP’s can detect a ping packet and give it priority. Besides that the ingame server responce time always jumps up 10 fold when this lag happens or when big groups engage. While route times stay the same.

(edited by blim.6320)

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

Good luck!

I have just proven it is on ArenaNets side!

It’s not a port issue for me. I already have tried using port 443 and now 80 with the “-port 80” addition to the target lounch shortcut.

I’m able to test the route times and it just shows the server being the problem.

I am a old school online gamer and have been around a while to understand this from back when the internet was first available.

Using UoTrace and the server ip you can perform a thorough test of the route times and packetloss. I have no problem with either of these.

If this is indeed the case, please post your information in the appropriate thread, so Anet can develope a solution and get this fixed.

Thanks!

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: papaiggy.1345

papaiggy.1345

Are there really people trying to White Knight this topic? This skill lag issue is very real and happens most often during large fights with tons of aoe and CC ie stability removing skills. I still think the server is being over taxed by the extra computations of removing and adding stability stacks (which in my opinion is still the absolute worst idea they have ever had btw).

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: Kicast.1459

Kicast.1459

(which in my opinion is still the absolute worst idea they have ever had btw).

This is why I fear change will not be reverted…
The worst it is the less they revert.
This is the Skyhammer syndrom

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

dancingmonkey.4902

Are there really people trying to White Knight this topic? This skill lag issue is very real and happens most often during large fights with tons of aoe and CC ie stability removing skills. I still think the server is being over taxed by the extra computations of removing and adding stability stacks (which in my opinion is still the absolute worst idea they have ever had btw).

They have a outlined dev thread on the issue in the technical forums. You really should post there and participate in the discussion. It may likely aid in a solution.

It really is pathetic to see you spread misinformation in order to try to work your agenda here. Certainly any lag issues need to be solved. The problem is those of you being dishonest and claiming it has anything to do with stability and server calculation directly, are only working for your agenda.

Making claims that you have no evidence for, in order to force your agendas, then hypocritically get made if someone suggest the lag or lack there of, comes from somewhere other then where you disingenuously project, is helping no one.

Calling folks “White Knight”? Doesn’t that make them the good guys?

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: kagak.4230

kagak.4230

yes there is lag in WvW skill and otherwise the matter is this it need to be fix how or what is doing it sad to say we do not have the information to help on that end.

(but yes there is lag in WvW )

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: Tommyg.7392

Tommyg.7392

I’m from US and have been experience bad delay lag in WvW for the past few days now. It’s unplayable. Some spikes can be a good 8 seconds where nothing is happening then all of a sudden it catches up.

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: Hybrid.7059

Hybrid.7059

Rage quit WvW for tonight. I don’t like these potato servers that are apparently in use after the last few patches. I was just going to deal with it but it’s so bad it reminds me of when the game came out with culling and there would be horrendous lag during fights and you could only see like 25 people on the screen the whole time. Except now the lag really is occurring when there are only 25 people fighting each other.

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: icecreamsupernova.8956

icecreamsupernova.8956

I am from the UK and I also agree the problem is server side, everyone in my wvw is complaining about the same problem. I have given up playing wvw as imo it is completely unplayable and since wvw is the primary reason I play it is killing the game for me. I don’t feel like much is being done about it either.

sbi (shhh)

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

I’m a member of a small guild on TC and the lag this evening was so bad that the majority of us were rubber banding all over the kitten place even when facing even numbers (20ish)!

Seriously guys if this is the way reset is going to go, I can see three very empty servers fighting over the dust or just giving up to let the roamers have all the territory. Funny thing is we used to fight against each other now we just fight to stay connected!

I realize that we are not in the same category as your precious e-sports, but for the love of the game, fix whatever you broke.

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: Boysenberry.1869

Boysenberry.1869

Reducing population limits wouldn’t help. I just had a smallish fight of 25v25 or so. Skills were taking several seconds to respond. Rubberbanding was constant. It looked like everyone was teleporting all over the place. Map chat was flooded with lag complaints. Reduce population caps to what? 10 people? 5 people? 1v1?

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: antidote.7201

antidote.7201

To be honest, Anet should just rollback to the previous update. Whatever the reason of this 200+ ping, the simple way to nerf stability is to decrease boon duration.

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: met.9653

met.9653

I play on Deso, last evening there was big fights im piken garri and ofc lag. Nothing works when you get near to that garri, no skills, no heal not even weapon swap. This game is seriously bullkitten right now. I highly recommend to stay out of gw2 for all potential new players.

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: jessiejay.3625

jessiejay.3625

More than 20 of us on jade quarry confimed vocally of skill lag to client D/C or crash. My client stalled out and barely reacted to activating skills. Animation was slightly frozen of, lets say a guardian staff.

Lowest graphics settings and wired internet, 13-50 FPS, 70-200 ping. Not sure what it is.

Ms Jessie ~ Captain Jess, 2012
FracTonic|OmniPot|Golden Arms
Ad Infinitum & The Ascension

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

I have to confirm what people have been saying here, WvW today was unplayable. Disconnected twice, and everyone in map chat was complaining about the unplayable lag. It’s usually better than this.

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: Kenarino.9231

Kenarino.9231

Everyone is having serious server lag issue since the latest GEM store update.

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: gavyne.6847

gavyne.6847

Had large 2-way blob fight between JQ & TC in EBG, everything was fine. Then as soon as BG joined in, characters started to warp, skills would lag by 5-10 seconds. It was ridiculous, made it totally not fun. Something’s really wrong with the game and Anet needs to do whatever they can to fix it.

I have friends that aren’t logging in anymore because they don’t want to deal with it. Large scale battles is an important part of GW2’s WvW. It’s not fun having to take your whole zerg and run away from a 3-way because you can’t use your skills properly.

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

so few news on this from the Devs. but hey atleast the got time for Gemstore and SaB

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: Rhialto.8423

Rhialto.8423

Yup we were having bad lag on Dragonbrand yesterday. Serious rubber banding and people freezing and reappearing further away or closer, very annoying.

Didn’t seem to be happening to all three sides at the same time but occasionally we’d be fighting someone and they’d stand still for a few seconds and die.

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: MoonT.6845

MoonT.6845

Not a snowballs chance in hell I’m going to buy the expansion at this rate. 95% of my game is now spent in WvW and I just don’t see any improvement, despite the lag being continually reported. I have a 152Mb connection with 10Mb upstream, fastest you can get in the UK at the moment. i7 processor and 12Gb of ram. Latest geforce drivers and a card easily capable of running this game maxed out on multiple monitors if I wished, yet as soon as the 3 servers get together nothing works. Fight for SM and the Keeps and Gari’s are a pure lottery of spam 1 as nothing else will work.

The most disappointing thing however is the minimal response from ANet, the PR department have struck out on this one big time.

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: Sindrax.8509

Sindrax.8509

too much lag in WvW fix it.

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

dancingmonkey.4902

The problem I see here is that they have made several dev post on this matter and a dev created thread asking a few specific question that will help then to resolve the issue, but I only see a very very small handful of posters in this thread, who have posted in that one.

My question is, why are so many of looking to pointlessly complain and moan about, while going out of your way to contribute to the solution? Because if you actually cared about it resolving it, you would assist them by answering a few simple questions in that thread, versus making aggressive or in some cases, insulting comments here.

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: Rhialto.8423

Rhialto.8423

The problem I see here is that they have made several dev post on this matter and a dev created thread asking a few specific question that will help then to resolve the issue, but I only see a very very small handful of posters in this thread, who have posted in that one.

My question is, why are so many of looking to pointlessly complain and moan about, while going out of your way to contribute to the solution?

I am not a programmer so I can’t offer a solution. I can let them know that we were experiencing the issue last night though. Sorry man, best you’re gonna get from a lot of people. You want server experts? Call Google.

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

dancingmonkey.4902

My question is, why are so many of looking to pointlessly complain and moan about, while going out of your way to contribute to the solution?

I am not a programmer so I can’t offer a solution. I can let them know that we were experiencing the issue last night though. Sorry man, best you’re gonna get from a lot of people. You want server experts? Call Google.

What does anything you just said, have to do with what they are asking? Clearly you haven’t even bothered looking into it.

If you cannot even answer questions such as where you live, what time it occurred, and what map you were on, then that would explain a lot. I have no idea why you feel only a programmer can answer the basics.

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

Been getting lag spikes like this since last reset..
https://youtu.be/DxANQiRoI0g

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: cillard.3986

cillard.3986

We probably need to keep a post bumped on the bug forum as well, seems like post here, especially old ones like this, get little to no attention.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/MASSIVE-Server-Skill-Lag-in-WvW-since-patch/page/2#post4947672

(edit to change link to a thread that had already been started)

(edited by cillard.3986)

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: cillard.3986

cillard.3986

My question is, why are so many of looking to pointlessly complain and moan about, while going out of your way to contribute to the solution? Because if you actually cared about it resolving it, you would assist them by answering a few simple questions in that thread, versus making aggressive or in some cases, insulting comments here.

The dev post that they did make discusses latency from a network and connectivity perspective. Latency in that context and ping isn’t the primary problem. Admittedly there may be a secondary latency problem coming from the servers not responding, but the primary issue itself are the servers.

They can assist themselves by acknowledging the actual problem instead of trying to pass the buck onto users and keeping us up to date on actions they are taking. The can assist themselves by simply logging in to their own game tonight during rest on a server guaranteed to have medium to large fights and seeing it for themselves.

Doesn’t matter what server you are on or wvw zone, because it happens across the board once a certain amount of people get involved in a fight. I would expect some issues in a 80v80v80 fight, but since the stabo patch is has been happening even in 15v15v15 ……

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: tluv.5821

tluv.5821

They just need to experience it. I have pretty decent internet. I experience zero lag in all my other games. And I play all those of high graphics. Including planet side 2 in the huge massive battles that happen. However, in this game it is a different story

[EG] Ethereal Guardians
Formerly [QT] Questionable Tactics

WvW is so lagy.

in WvW

Posted by: Ark Bladesteele.2943

Ark Bladesteele.2943

It’s pretty terrible for me. I usually average about 100 ping, but I was trying to gauge it when dueling earlier today: ~100 ping when OOC, as soon as I start fighting it spikes to 200+, then will peak at ~400. It then gradually goes down once I’m OOC again. So weird, and kitten near unplayable.

NSP’s resident crazy-eyed sylvari