Yet Even Moaarrrrrr CD/Mag/SBI 3/29

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

3 way keep fight from last night, SBI BL I think. Plus rams and more.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

(edited by Zephyrus.9680)

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Fights have been fun!! Sorry if we’re still too easy for you guys, we’re still training! Thanks for all the battles Mag/SBI

Awe definitely isn’t too easy. :P

You guys are stomping in the gvg against the random mumble group when I’ve been on. Really improved a lot over the last few weeks! If it weren’t for time zones a lot of mag guilds would love to do 15+ gvgs against Awe. I’d love to see PYRO or ME vs Awe.

(edited by Pinko.2076)

in WvW

Posted by: Digikid.7230

Digikid.7230

Fighting CD’s Oceanic force was a pleasure- you guys are prettty tough, and theres a fair few of you as well.

Some guy on a bunch of servers, mostly Mag
Former top 50 spvp engi main.

in WvW

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

3 way keep fight from last night, SBI BL I think. Plus rams and more.

I love you for recording all of that. It was a great fight and some funny moments. I was afraid nobody recorded it lol

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Huge.5891

Huge.5891

Some footage of last nights reset on CD BL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=A2DOYiLSUdU

PS. The last minute is hilarious.

Too Huge
Just Defend [DFND] Commander
Maguuma

(edited by Huge.5891)

in WvW

Posted by: TheButterman.5182

TheButterman.5182

Why can’t we all just get along…oh, that’s why…

Attachments:

Siberious Tim [PYRO] commander
Maguuma

(edited by TheButterman.5182)

in WvW

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

Why can’t we all just get along…oh, that’s why…

Tell me about it… I haven’t managed to have many decent fights alone these last weeks or meet interesting invaders either because of our zerg. :/

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

Let’s try something aside from the Angry. Show me your characters. I want to know the faces of the people I’m shoving imaginary glass into.

Attachments:

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in WvW

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

Let’s try something aside from the Angry. Show me your characters. I want to know the faces of the people I’m shoving imaginary glass into.

I’m game, here you go, SBI & CD.

I managed to get the Helmet today it hurt the bank.

Attachments:

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

This thread is way better than the one we had with TC. It’s a shame SBI and CD have so many forum warriors, though. Can we please try to keep it civil?

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: Sunreva.8714

Sunreva.8714

I got tired of killing CD bads over and over so I decided to solo guild groups from SBI. Here’s one of me killing most of the [EA] guild in one go. It was probably just a lucky battle though since I don’t actually have any skill and just save the wins instead of losses. Ignore the 25 stacks and outmanned buff please, I swear I got those from farming coyotes instead of SBI for the hour before.

Turn that frown upside down! You’ll get better with time, and when that happens then you won’t feel compelled to record+post every lucky victory that you stumble into, as you’ll be more confident in your abilities.

Now, the next step is to figure out how to be victorious in battle without being cripplingly dependent on an easy-mode confusion build. Check the mesmer forums, they have some builds there for you to try out. Alternatively, you could also consult with some other mesmers in your guild. Let us know how that goes.

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Now, the next step is to figure out how to be victorious in battle without being cripplingly dependent on an easy-mode confusion build. Check the mesmer forums, they have some builds there for you to try out. Alternatively, you could also consult with some other mesmers in your guild. Let us know how that goes.

Please say what you think a “confusion” build is. Also how you think a confusion build is getting 5-6k blade flurries.

in WvW

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

Please say what you think a “confusion” build is. Also how you think a confusion build is getting 5-6k blade flurries.

Is that a new flurry flavor at McDonalds?

in WvW

Posted by: Vashti.8179

Vashti.8179

Is that a new flurry flavor at McDonalds?

Ooh! Does that come with a side of Cloak and Nuggets??

in WvW

Digikid.7230

It annoys me when people call victories lucky- If one person wins, that means they either outplayed the others or the others made a mistake, or both.

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

I got tired of killing CD bads over and over so I decided to solo guild groups from SBI. Here’s one of me killing most of the [EA] guild in one go. It was probably just a lucky battle though since I don’t actually have any skill and just save the wins instead of losses. Ignore the 25 stacks and outmanned buff please, I swear I got those from farming coyotes instead of SBI for the hour before.

Turn that frown upside down! You’ll get better with time, and when that happens then you won’t feel compelled to record+post every lucky victory that you stumble into, as you’ll be more confident in your abilities.

I press a lot of buttons and sometimes it’s the right buttons and oh my god they’re all dead. Thank god I pressed the video button somewhere in between to preserve this magic for my progeny.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Also who wants to duel me with my signet mesmer build???

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Celinor.9045

Celinor.9045

That was a typical tsarazi moment though, that’s the thing. He isn’t saying mag’s good. We’re kittening terrible, he’s saying he’s good and on mag, there’s a distinct difference and maybe you think one player makes the server but it doesn’t, tsarazi is also one of the better cummanders on magrubma. That whole fight wasn’t cherrypicked because not only 5 minutes earlier he was bragging about a 3v1 he’d just won too. Although as is always said, the offer to duel him is yours, message him his name is on the forum, beat him and call him bluff or duel him lose and accept he’s an pretty cool player.

Point on guy before calling bluff, watch the video again, he got 5 kills. Same warrior twice and one necro add, so that’s 3 EA and an add, EA’s group looked to be roughly 6-10 strong so he wiped about half your group because your guild couldn’t work together and half decided to PvD clap

Interesting post. Most interesting is that you think our group had 6-10 people. We had 4. One of which, the warrior, died twice. One of those two deaths was when he was alone, as far as [EA] members are concerned because our guard, mesmer and ranger were engaged in another fight elsewhere. The interesting thing about being in a group is that you can see the health bars of your group members. Only one [EA] player died in that fight, albeit twice. Not saying the mesmer isn’t skilled because he obviously is but the description he gave is not accurate.

There were multiple opponents in the fight so it wasn’t a solo fight even if he was not grouped. Furthermore he only got one kill while the [EA] guild group was there. All other kills were after the guild group had started to chase other players. The warrior after being rezzed decided to try again and got his butt kicked plain and simple but by then the guild group was elsewhere so he was acting on his own.

So we will use your number of 4 kills (assuming the 5 is a typo and that you mean as the rest of your post adds to 4), if it pleases you. He killed 1 [EA] member twice, only once while the group was present, and got 2 other kills on people not in [EA] all of which occured after the majority, 2 members, of [EA] had left chasing other enemies while the [EA] guard rezzed the warrior before joining the other members who had found a different fight.

Hardly deserves the description of soloing a guild group when only one member of a group of four died and considering the guild group wasn’t even present for most of the fight as they chased other enemies after the initial contact. Again, not arguing about the skill of the mesmer. He did get a decent number of kills. Just saying the description is innacurate as only one [EA] player died in that fight and the other 3 did not while only two of the four deaths were handed out to [EA] and both to the same player.

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Fights have been fun!! Sorry if we’re still too easy for you guys, we’re still training! Thanks for all the battles Mag/SBI

You guys are stomping in the gvg against the random mumble group when I’ve been on. Really improved a lot over the last few weeks! If it weren’t for time zones a lot of mag guilds would love to do 15+ gvgs against Awe. I’d love to see PYRO or ME vs Awe.

ME and PYRO asked them to gvg last night, but they weren’t up for it.

:-[

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

so this one time i killed like a bunch of players at once by myself

in WvW

Digikid.7230

and it was like totally awesome

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Pics, unedited video, and a souvenir tshirt or it didn’t happen.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

sometimes i lag out when zerg hits enemies and everyone stands still and then suddenly everyone dead and i feel cool like goku

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Ren.6351

Ren.6351

ME and PYRO asked them to gvg last night, but they weren’t up for it.

:-[

Sorry! We were locked down to defend SBI Bay from alot of SBI and Mag, turned out into some crazy 3 way in the lords room where a decisive portal bomb by Mag ended everything haha! Then alot of my guys went to eat lunch and i went to take a nap :P

Blackgate – Guardian – Leaxanna
Leader of Presence [Awe] – Awevival? :D

in WvW

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

In the race against Maguuma to take CD garrison, my 4-man team almost beat Maguuma. Sadly, we were killed as was the Maguuma apparently.

I will count it as a victory though since we managed to get inside inners and get the lord to half. xD

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Sounds like a victory to me, congratulations!

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

That was a typical tsarazi moment though, that’s the thing. He isn’t saying mag’s good. We’re kittening terrible, he’s saying he’s good and on mag, there’s a distinct difference and maybe you think one player makes the server but it doesn’t, tsarazi is also one of the better cummanders on magrubma. That whole fight wasn’t cherrypicked because not only 5 minutes earlier he was bragging about a 3v1 he’d just won too. Although as is always said, the offer to duel him is yours, message him his name is on the forum, beat him and call him bluff or duel him lose and accept he’s an pretty cool player.

Point on guy before calling bluff, watch the video again, he got 5 kills. Same warrior twice and one necro add, so that’s 3 EA and an add, EA’s group looked to be roughly 6-10 strong so he wiped about half your group because your guild couldn’t work together and half decided to PvD clap

Interesting post. Most interesting is that you think our group had 6-10 people. We had 4. One of which, the warrior, died twice. One of those two deaths was when he was alone, as far as [EA] members are concerned because our guard, mesmer and ranger were engaged in another fight elsewhere. The interesting thing about being in a group is that you can see the health bars of your group members. Only one [EA] player died in that fight, albeit twice. Not saying the mesmer isn’t skilled because he obviously is but the description he gave is not accurate.

There were multiple opponents in the fight so it wasn’t a solo fight even if he was not grouped. Furthermore he only got one kill while the [EA] guild group was there. All other kills were after the guild group had started to chase other players. The warrior after being rezzed decided to try again and got his butt kicked plain and simple but by then the guild group was elsewhere so he was acting on his own.

So we will use your number of 4 kills (assuming the 5 is a typo and that you mean as the rest of your post adds to 4), if it pleases you. He killed 1 [EA] member twice, only once while the group was present, and got 2 other kills on people not in [EA] all of which occured after the majority, 2 members, of [EA] had left chasing other enemies while the [EA] guard rezzed the warrior before joining the other members who had found a different fight.

Hardly deserves the description of soloing a guild group when only one member of a group of four died and considering the guild group wasn’t even present for most of the fight as they chased other enemies after the initial contact. Again, not arguing about the skill of the mesmer. He did get a decent number of kills. Just saying the description is innacurate as only one [EA] player died in that fight and the other 3 did not while only two of the four deaths were handed out to [EA] and both to the same player.

This is too many words trying to explain why you died one time.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Maguuma, can you tell your arrow carts to stop hacking please. K thx.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Tetris with Fists.4615

Tetris with Fists.4615

I’m never going to understand Mag’s fascination with camping the EB jump puzzle and killing everyone on sight…

Vicimus of Crystal Desert

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

I know, right?! It’s like it’s a pvp zone or something!

in WvW

Tetris with Fists.4615

It’s just… I’m trying to get that achievement (not to mention the treasure), and your guys simply waste my time jumping up there and my money repairing my armor.

This doesn’t seem like player vs player to me, it’s 5 lvl 80 guys swatting down newcomers like myself.

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

This can happen anywhere. It’s player vs player whether it’s 1v1 or 130v1. Get a friend, come back at a different time, or equip all escape skills/traits and find one of the invisibilty fountains.

in WvW

Digikid.7230

It’s just… I’m trying to get that achievement (not to mention the treasure), and your guys simply waste my time jumping up there and my money repairing my armor.

This doesn’t seem like player vs player to me, it’s 5 lvl 80 guys swatting down newcomers like myself.

If you want it so much- fight for it! I know if I meet you in the puzzle, I will try to kill you, I will not give you siege for free.
On the other hand, if you do fight your way through the puzzle and get to the top- you earned it
…… Or just wait for a mesmer to portal you to the top, that works too.

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

and your guys simply waste my time jumping up there and my money repairing my armor.

thats the point

in WvW

Tetris with Fists.4615

If you want it so much- fight for it!

Easy for you to say. You have a lvl 80 character in you signature right now. Even if Mag was not carrying out their constant patrols, I would likely not be able to win a 1 on 1 duel.

I will not give you siege for free.

I was about to say that I don’t use any siege, (because I’m more of the type to roam around and scout locations), then I realized many of you won’t care about what I have to say.
I guess the only rebuttal I have to that statement is that the means of acquiring siege is so simple, many players would already have as much emplacements as they want (being limited by supply)

On the other hand, if you do fight your way through the puzzle and get to the top- you earned it

Uh. Well..
Sounds cheery but getting that chest isn’t going to give hours of my life back.

(Okay, alittle too depressing when I say like that, moving on…)

…… Or just wait for a mesmer to portal you to the top, that works too.

You seem to forget the heroic Mag patrol guarding the top to strike down any filthy beggars that might steal from their infinite chest of honor badges.

Ugh, I’m too tired to think straight, I’ll look at the forums tomorrow…

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Did you completely miss my post of legitimate suggestions?

in WvW

Tetris with Fists.4615

thats the point

Dissuading opponents from playing, are we?
I suppose that’s one way of winning, killing off players minding their own thing, unrelated with the battle at large…

I remember when I was on the NSP server (before my guild had a transfer over to a more active server), opponents were very polite when it came to the jump puzzles and skill points.
Sorrow’s Furnace, Devona’s rest, Eredon’s, all were patient with each other and resumed the war for castles and keeps.
Today, SBI are friendly (at least, to the best of my awareness) while a hand full of mag roamers help out with skillpoints.

Okay, I probably AM overreacting to this. Precise jumping while under fire from the enemy sounds like a cool idea on paper, yet it doesn’t seem fun when your opponent is all of Russia with greatswords.

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Still missing my post with legitimate suggestions.

in WvW

Tetris with Fists.4615

Did you completely miss my post of legitimate suggestions?

Oh, I did.

But I’ve already tried all of that (I knew what to do because my guild helped out), and even then, the strategies can’t hold out on all of Mag’s pressure. (If you were wondering how the fountain of invisibility could fail, they have necromancers and thief’s set traps in vital areas as ambushes. Quite tenacious, those gentlemen)

in WvW

Tetris with Fists.4615

Also, I type slow.
Sorry.

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

I am glad someone has taken my place

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Don’t apologize for typing slow, it’s not a big deal. What about going at a different time? Using sleath, escapes, speed boast, dodging, getting a buddy? Thieves are especially good escorts to the fountains. The only Maguuma players I can guess that are tenacious in the JP are [CAMP] and [DER|P] but even then it’s just a few people at the start and it doesn’t go on for hours.

Necro traps can be seen and while the thief one cannot, if it’s set right before the well then you have time to remove the condition(s) and get to the well.

in WvW

Posted by: Celinor.9045

Celinor.9045

This is too many words trying to explain why you died one time.

Nice try but i didn’t die. Sorry!

in WvW

Posted by: Insignia.6345

Insignia.6345

This can happen anywhere. It’s player vs player whether it’s 1v1 or 130v1. Get a friend, come back at a different time, or equip all escape skills/traits and find one of the invisibilty fountains.

There is more than 1?! If that’s the case i’ve been playing since beta and never noticed. O_o

Asuranaut Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Pinko.2076

There is more than 1?! If that’s the case i’ve been playing since beta and never noticed. O_o

There’s 3 invisibility fountains.

in WvW

Posted by: Ren.6351

Ren.6351

Uh anyone want some open ground 15v15 or 20v20 friendly fights now? xD

Blackgate – Guardian – Leaxanna
Leader of Presence [Awe] – Awevival? :D

in WvW

Pinko.2076

We’re pretty low numbers on mag right now. Maybe in 2-3 hours it picks up.

in WvW

Posted by: Insignia.6345

Insignia.6345

Not sure if trying to lure me into the JP to farm my badges…

Asuranaut Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Not sure if trying to lure me into the JP to farm my badges…

You are clearly not an EB JP enthusiast if you don’t even know how many fountains there are.

in WvW

Posted by: Cain.9724

Cain.9724

We had some pretty good open field fights last night at your west keep, tho it was more like 12v25. As for tonight, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a group get so angry from having their treb ballista’ed down from behind..

Caen [SM] – Thief
The ShadowMoon
Maguuma