Yet Even Moaarrrrrr CD/Mag/SBI 3/29

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Dam son, first 1v2, then 1v3, now 1v8 against CD. At this rate you guys will be able to 1v20 us by the end of the week.

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Which is good because 20 is all your server has. Because CD and SBI never have large zergs on and never outnumber us, apparently.

I can’t wait for the day when I can say, “I solo’d a server.”

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: George Steel.1804

George Steel.1804

Dam son, first 1v2, then 1v3, now 1v8 against CD. At this rate you guys will be able to 1v20 us by the end of the week.

I’d be glad to set up a 1v1/1v2/1v3 with numbers in your favor.

As long as it’s all peeps from CD (total fodder)

Seeing as all your entire server can manage is +80 points, this should really be of no issue. How about every CD in Wv3 vs me?

Attachments:

Platinum – Guardian
Technical Strength – Engineer
Dungeon Master – FotM 46

in WvW

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

Solo defense approx 1AM on EB versus poor Crystal Desert.

Literally a 1v8 (only one or two upleveleds), dragged some back to guards, ended up stomping out about seven total.. too bad the others ended up rezzing and running back to zerg me

Anyways, was fun owning you poor CD’s…..

The only thing I see here is you dead

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Which is good because 20 is all your server has. Because CD and SBI never have large zergs on and never outnumber us, apparently.

I can’t wait for the day when I can say, “I solo’d a server.”

“. . . as an engineer. With no elite skill because I’m that hardcore.”

By the way, I’m not entirely sure SBI ever outnumbers you for more than a half hour. Every time I’ve been around, when we think we have you, abruptly . . . there’s a big ball of Maguuma rolling around and a couple squads doing nasty things to our yaks.

Bottom line? You mobilize quickly (it seems) so “outnumbering you” is such a transient experience

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Engineers are OP, bro. Upleveled rangers with no pet or you get no respect.

SBI has outnumbered us for a couple of hours at a time during Maguuma’s bedime. NA prime may be a different story though, for obvious reasons. But there are numerous times when SBI has the numbers game on their side but don’t do anything with it other than take a paper keep back on their BL. But I can understand the inability to muster up forces and effort in a matchup like this.

Lots of Maguuma players coming out to play in the sun. Lots of commanders I’ve never even seen. What lovely, fair weather this is.

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

I’d be glad to set up a 1v1/1v2/1v3 with numbers in your favor.

Maguuma’s already won those matches, anything less than 1v8 is old news and thus unimpressive.

in WvW

Posted by: Krash.9486

Krash.9486

Literally a 1v8 (only one or two upleveleds), dragged some back to guards, ended up stomping out about seven total.. too bad the others ended up rezzing and running back to zerg me

^

Yeah, what I see is one very dead MAG and multiple very alive CD….so these SS show your awesome ability to die 1v8….hell I can do that!

[SBI] Champions of Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Ikarushka.9564

Ikarushka.9564

Seeing as all your entire server can manage is +80 points, this should really be of no issue. How about every CD in Wv3 vs me?

You solo pushed CD to 80 points at 1am last night by laying dead at a supply? That is skill bro

Cheekadee. Asuran engineer

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Pretty sure that was the 15-20 mixed ME/DFND/PYRO and few public mumblers sitting in CD’s garrison, EK… WK…. Towers…. Camps…. all of last night just chilling (while totally sober!).

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I missed you all and am so very glad I decided to read all of the posts in the past few days.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Pretty sure that was the 15-20 mixed ME/DFND/PYRO and few public mumblers sitting in CD’s garrison, EK… WK…. Towers…. Camps…. all of last night just chilling (while totally sober!).

See trying hard sucks!!

in WvW

kerona.3465

See trying hard sucks!!

Trying hard is great! Hats off to the 30+ CD who just kept trying hard all night.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

^

Yeah, what I see is one very dead MAG and multiple very alive CD….so these SS show your awesome ability to die 1v8….hell I can do that!

No you can’t. Pics or unedited video pls.

in WvW

Posted by: Insignia.6345

Insignia.6345

See trying hard sucks!!

Trying hard is great! Hats off to the 30+ CD who just kept trying hard all night.

Are you talking about last nights Garrison, 12AM EST. time? I was commanding and i just couldn’t crack your defense. I think our numbers were similar, if its the same case tonight ill be there again it was fun back and forth from garrison to cliffside!

Asuranaut Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

Not gonna lie, that epic fight in SBI’s keep on EB against Maguuma around 5pm was fantastic….so many Maguuma squishies!! Also next time don’t pile up to portal bomb in front of a ballista that’s actively shooting you. That just made my job so much easier! =P

in WvW

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

To that human female thief from the Cof guild on CD who insisted on solo DPSing the gate to CD overwatch on EB early this morning….god bless you! You applied 25x stacks of confusion to me with this as you kept coming back even after getting stomped 12 times.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in WvW

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

Is it true that CD and SBI have sizeable Oceanic/SEA population?

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Define, sizable

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

See trying hard sucks!!

Are you talking about last nights Garrison, 12AM EST. time? I was commanding and i just couldn’t crack your defense. I think our numbers were similar, if its the same case tonight ill be there again it was fun back and forth from garrison to cliffside!

I was there, last night. We eventually lost it because we got bored of farming you guys. We’d been there about 6-7 hours at that point, and only really had four or five good fights. Most everyone, myself included, cleared out at around midnight. I heard we lost the garrison after that, but it didn’t really bother me.

Ya’ll need to work on your open field so we can have better fights.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

Define, sizable

He wants to know how your coverage will stack up against ours(SOS) in the coming weeks.

I’m personally keen for a rematch with sbi, regardless of who has the better coverage. they have always had talented players, I’m hoping with sbi we will finally have an even opponent that can match us for skill not just coverage.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

in WvW

Posted by: santi.7516

santi.7516

Define, sizable

He wants to know how your coverage will stack up against ours(SOS) in the coming weeks.

I’m personally keen for a rematch with sbi, regardless of who has the better coverage. they have always had talented players, I’m hoping with sbi we will finally have an even opponent that can match us for skill not just coverage.

So, Maguuma will finally get to tier 3 after 1 month, aren’t you guys happy?!, you’ll have the zergfest of your lives and nightcapped by 90+ asians everyday!, yay!, i hope you guys enjoy it <3.

(edited by santi.7516)

in WvW

Posted by: Xephyron.4702

Xephyron.4702

Define, sizable

So, Maguuma will finally get to tier 3 after 1 month, aren’t you guys happy?!, you’ll have the zergfest of your lives and nightcapped by 90+ asians everyday!, yay!, i hope you guys enjoy it <3.

Don’t think that’s anything new or exciting

in WvW

Insignia.6345

See trying hard sucks!!

I was there, last night. We eventually lost it because we got bored of farming you guys. We’d been there about 6-7 hours at that point, and only really had four or five good fights. Most everyone, myself included, cleared out at around midnight. I heard we lost the garrison after that, but it didn’t really bother me.

Do any of you ever have something constructive to actually say? We get it you guys were farming us. We get it you guys were there for a while. We get it you got bored. Sorry some fights weren’t up to your godly WvW standards…Honestly its starting to get old. Just wanted to talk about your defense/our offense.

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

See trying hard sucks!!

Do any of you ever have something constructive to actually say? We get it you guys were farming us. We get it you guys were there for a while. We get it you got bored. Sorry some fights weren’t up to your godly WvW standards…Honestly its starting to get old. Just wanted to talk about your defense/our offense.

Our defense was lazy and sloppy. We had 10-15 people most of the night. We would push out, and kill 3 or 4 people, then you would all run away. It was frustrating because we just wanted some fights.

Here’s some suggestions… Use misdirection. You could have sent 5 people to cap east keep, make us respond, and bum rush the garrison. Or vice versa, you could have left 3 people at your tower and taken east quickly.

You could have built a slightly closer open field treb to hit our inner wall, instead of running into a breach defended by people you knew could easily kill you.

In the open field, try might stacking, area stability, and moving FORWARD as a group. If you let yourself get pushed, you will die. You cannot just back up or stand still.

As for commanding, bring trays of food for your players. That way, they’ll be a bit stronger in straight up fights and like you more.

Also, supply. That tower was sieged up enough that 3 people could have held it. Use your other 15 to take camps, come back, build open field trebs or other siege, and move up slowly that way.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

(edited by ParaldaWind.4523)

in WvW

Insignia.6345

See trying hard sucks!!

Our defense was lazy and sloppy. We had 10-15 people most of the night. We would push out, and kill 3 or 4 people, then you would all run away. It was frustrating because we just wanted some fights.

Here’s some suggestions… Use misdirection. You could have sent 5 people to cap east keep, make us respond, and bum rush the garrison. Or vice versa, you could have left 3 people at your tower and taken east quickly.

You could have built a slightly closer open field treb to hit our inner wall, instead of running into a breach defended by people you knew could easily kill you.

I’m the open field, try might stacking, area stability, and moving FORWARD as a group. If you let yourself get pushed, you will die. You cannot just back up or stand still.

As for commanding, bring trays of food for your players. That way, they’ll be a bit stronger in straight up fights and like you a bit more.

Also, supply. That tower was sieged up enough that 3 people could have held it. Use your other 15 to take camps, come back, build open field trebs or other siege, and move up slowly that way.

Thank you. I’ll look into all of that.

I took a break from commanding late night NA i’m going to get back into it. So you’ll be seeing alot more of me.

in WvW

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

Looking forward to seeing you next week Maguuma, bring the heat with you. It’ll be an intense week (even though DB will win purely because of coverage)

Talons [BT]

in WvW

Posted by: stinkypants.8419

stinkypants.8419

Is it true that CD and SBI have sizeable Oceanic/SEA population?

CD usually has a pretty good SEA population… they’ve been diminished this week it seems.

(Alvyn | Crystal Desert )

in WvW

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Some fun fights last night in EB running with Bannkitten and the midget. SBI had a 40-50 man zerg, soo ugly. Looking forward to battling SoS next week. How are your numbers and what guilds are left on SoS?

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Define, sizable

Sounds good! We know/like DB.

in WvW

Posted by: MrKnieves.4162

MrKnieves.4162

I’m the open field, try might stacking, area stability, and moving FORWARD as a group. If you let yourself get pushed, you will die. You cannot just back up or stand still.

As for commanding, bring trays of food for your players. That way, they’ll be a bit stronger in straight up fights and like you a bit more.

We tried to do exactly that, but most of our commanders are taking a break from commanding, and most people are in love with the super adventure box (CD is mainly a PvE server after all), so we only had one commander trying to coordinate everything and that can be hard as hell.

Zheenn [Warrior] [Commander]| Alondra Del Mar [Thief] | Lorean Alisk [Elemental]
Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

I know that feeling.

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

We tried to do exactly that, but most of our commanders are taking a break from commanding, and most people are in love with the super adventure box (CD is mainly a PvE server after all), so we only had one commander trying to coordinate everything and that can be hard as hell.

None of the things that I suggested needed more than one commander to do. Every server is experiencing the SAB problem. For the first time ever, most of my guild was not in WvW, and they were all in SAB.

However, there were times where you guys clearly had 30-40, would wipe once or twice, and would completely give up for an hour or two. It very clearly was not a numbers issues, because, as I said, we had 10-15 people most of the night, and around 25 when we were at our biggest. I checked this multiple times with /supplyinfo while we were stacking up, and I’m not saying it to make us look better or to make you look worse.

You guys wanted suggestions on how to improve, I gave some. Don’t write them off just because people are doing Super Adventure Box. That’s irrelevant and will not help you improve.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

None of the things that I suggested needed more than one commander to do. Every server is experiencing the SAB problem. For the first time ever, most of my guild was not in WvW, and they were all in SAB.

However, there were times where you guys clearly had 30-40, would wipe once or twice, and would completely give up for an hour or two. It very clearly was not a numbers issues, because, as I said, we had 10-15 people most of the night, and around 25 when we were at our biggest. I checked this multiple times with /supplyinfo while we were stacking up, and I’m not saying it to make us look better or to make you look worse.

You guys wanted suggestions on how to improve, I gave some. Don’t write them off just because people are doing Super Adventure Box. That’s irrelevant and will not help you improve.

Someone’s kitten y over nothing, lol.

I was there for several hours so I know first hand what the situation was, and there’s some stuff I’m excluding for obvious reasons. But you are free to believe whatever you wish.

Zheenn [Warrior] [Commander]| Alondra Del Mar [Thief] | Lorean Alisk [Elemental]
Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

kerona.3465

Someone’s kitten y over nothing, lol.

I was there for several hours so I know first hand what the situation was, and there’s some stuff I’m excluding for obvious reasons. But you are free to believe whatever you wish.

You can’t keep lashing out when someone points out the flaws in your strategy and logic. Learn from your mistakes and adapt. Take the advice and work with it. Or don’t, and be farmed.

Makes no difference to us.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

Pointing facts is lashing out now? You’re too sensitive.

Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: stinkypants.8419

stinkypants.8419

TIL – Mag forum warriors ride high horses.

(Alvyn | Crystal Desert )

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

It’s funny because a few months ago the positions were exactly reversed

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Pinko.2076

TIL – Mag forum warriors ride high horses.

Do the horses have names?

It’s funny because a few months ago the positions were exactly reversed

Can we have a page of Raincrow quotes?

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Maguuma has been outmanned for the past hour on SBI BL. Why? Because ~7 Magrubbies are harassing a group of 25+ who have capped their entire BL with the exception of one camp and refuse to hit anything on Maguuma BL.

Please go for a keep on Mag. We currently have <15 people. Please do it, I believe in you.

Edit: I lie, we were on SBI BL because we were harassing CD.

Attachments:

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in WvW

kerona.3465

Pointing facts is lashing out now? You’re too sensitive.

I love it when people make ironic statements.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Chaosky.5276

Chaosky.5276

I had some good fights with a thief earlier – they were running pistol/pistol conditions, I was a 0/20/0/30/20 scepter/dagger ele with 2 arcane utilities. I held my own the first time we met, but later they showed up with 17 stacks of Corruption, which I blame for doing me in. (I’d take Ether Renewal, but then I’d have to really worry about Headshot…)

We both used summons for our elites, so that was a nice touch. ICE ELEMENTAL VS. THIEVES’ GUILD!

in WvW

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

Just had some excellent duels with the IKR thief on his guard alt (don’t know his normal character name). Thanks for the good fights, and for not ganking me while I was capping the camp. I’m a little surprised you followed me all the way from the center island, but hopefully it was worth it for the good duels.

in WvW

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Just had some excellent duels with the IKR thief on his guard alt (don’t know his normal character name). Thanks for the good fights, and for not ganking me while I was capping the camp. I’m a little surprised you followed me all the way from the center island, but hopefully it was worth it for the good duels.

His name is Triggerless. He loves his share of duels. I assume you’re the engineer that was at Mag bl, if so you’re pretty good.

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in WvW

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

His name is Triggerless. He loves his share of duels. I assume you’re the engineer that was at Mag bl, if so you’re pretty good.

Yup that’s me. I’ve taken to wandering alone in the mag BL recently. Thanks—I lost my fair share of the duels, though

in WvW

Posted by: McDili.1549

McDili.1549

Camping JP is a 100% legit tactic for sure. PvP zone and all that. But it also says a lot about what your mindset is in the game. Very similar to what PKing was in HC D2. Legit yet very poor manners. It’s basically – “you don’t want to fight me, I know that but I will still kill you because the game allows. I’m enjoying the fact that I’m annoying you”.

During all our time in T1 and then down from there, there were only a few servers and guilds (JQ at some point, SoS and BG) that did that and they did share some “values”. I don’t remember seeing a TC or YB group camp the JP (though I could be wrong)

See – the usual argument is that “you are preventing the opponent from getting siege to use against you”. And ? More siege on the opponent side means more of them coming out to fight, and hopefully enjoying the game. PvErs who come to WvW only for exploring and JPs might decide to stay longer is they enjoy the experience.

I know that back when we were fighting IoJ and DR, and we were dominating the tier, I’ve done a few times the mesmer portaling job in EBJP. We never interfered with the opponents doing the same thing.

And all the “it’s your fault for not bringing more or using invis” – it’s the equivalent of a schoolyard bully claiming it’s his victim’s fault for not “l2fight” or “get more friends”.

JP camping is, ultimately, bullying. Treating the other players as enemies instead of playing partners.

PvP is bullying guys, you heard it here.

Nah, people go into the puzzle. They want badges, and I also want badges. They have badges for me if I kill them sometimes, so I kill them.

Namely the reason I camp the JP is because I like small-scale PvP. There is no arenas in this game, the spv kitten tructured around holding a point. I like team deathmatch. Gw2 doesn’t offer TDM, or even dueling, so I sit in the JP to sate my hunger for it.

That doesn’t make me a bully, I’m enjoying the game by playing how I want too. What you’re there to do at the JP is none of my concern, I just want to kill people. I probably make people mad when I kill them, but I’m not interested in how mad they are. I’m interested in killing players because it’s mindless and fun.

in WvW

Posted by: Skyrmion.6478

Skyrmion.6478

I got tired of killing CD bads over and over so I decided to solo guild groups from SBI. Here’s one of me killing most of the [EA] guild in one go. It was probably just a lucky battle though since I don’t actually have any skill and just save the wins instead of losses. Ignore the 25 stacks and outmanned buff please, I swear I got those from farming coyotes instead of SBI for the hour before.

I mentioned in another post how some of the MAG trash talk is point and laugh material…..this is a good example as are most by this person……cherry picked video like this is pretty meaningless. like another poster suggested, if you really want the credibility and recognition you seem to crave post an uncut video from when you leave spawn for an extended time through many uncut fights….everyone has their good and bad moments…showing highlights of just your good ones and trying to say it’s typical is very comical and is only “typical” of insecure children if anything.

Honestly, his post is doing exactly as he intended. Trolling or not, though, Razi is one of the best solo players and commanders on Maguuma. These videos hardly show his full skill.

Not really, because I was using his failed attempt (as far as I am concerned) at trolling/trash talking as a so comically obvious example of the many laughable and failed attempts by MAGs forum warriors…..it is like the “They see me and all go run and hide” lines that he and another poster reuse over and over…..that kind of “you’re chicken” stuff stopped working on me in the 5th grade….

So how does one make SBI willing to come pvp if antagonizing doesn’t work?

I gave that Lani ele a very good fight IMHO

hai good fight!

[Lani] – d|d e|e Lanicera

in WvW

Posted by: Skyrmion.6478

Skyrmion.6478

I participated in one of the earlier fight clubs and sought out what I think must be your best or at least one of your best eles. Lani I believe. I did NOT look for an easy target! I did not expect to win, but I wanted to learn and get better. I didn’t win in fact, but that fight went on for a very long time and I was proud I held my own for awhile.

One of the runs I was on we joked that it took a small zerg to take out the ele from [Lani]

That ele is fantastic!

hai~ thank you!

[Lani] – d|d e|e Lanicera

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

That doesn’t make me a bully, I’m enjoying the game by playing how I want too. What you’re there to do at the JP is none of my concern, I just want to kill people. I probably make people mad when I kill them, but I’m not interested in how mad they are. I’m interested in killing players because it’s mindless and fun.

Does that make you a bully? Not in my book, no. It’s the times there’s a small group in there that makes me feel bad. A single person gives me that shining ray of illusory hope I can win out.

The fact I never do/will doesn’t bother me as much.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in WvW

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

Just dropping in to say Hi! Mag, DB is looking forward to your return to T3 this week, kinda missed ya : ) … haven’t seen any tree yaks or flame rams in the camps lately lol

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

(edited by The Goat.1940)