Yet Even Moaarrrrrr CD/Mag/SBI 3/29

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

PvP is bullying guys, you heard it here.

Nah, people go into the puzzle. They want badges, and I also want badges. They have badges for me if I kill them sometimes, so I kill them.

Namely the reason I camp the JP is because I like small-scale PvP. There is no arenas in this game, the spv kitten tructured around holding a point. I like team deathmatch. Gw2 doesn’t offer TDM, or even dueling, so I sit in the JP to sate my hunger for it.

That doesn’t make me a bully, I’m enjoying the game by playing how I want too. What you’re there to do at the JP is none of my concern, I just want to kill people. I probably make people mad when I kill them, but I’m not interested in how mad they are. I’m interested in killing players because it’s mindless and fun.

As you say, you are interested in killing players, not in fighting players.

Like the bully that waits with his gang for kids to leave school and then “challenges” them to a fight. He won’t go near a boxing gym, to fight other real fighters. He does it the way he wants to, just like you.

When you go JP camping you’re not looking for this fabled “small scale PvP” – that’s BS. It never happens. You are looking for cheap kills with 0 dangers. PvEers who try to farm chests. You want to fight people – go roam the lands, that’s where you will find real fights with willing opponents.

You are shooting rabbits in your backyard and you call yourself a hunter. You are getting their pelts after all. But you stay away from fighting bears in the forest. Those are not fun, not the way you like it.

i find more even fights in JP than anywhere else, whenever i’m running around in the world, and i start fighting someone, 5 more always jump in.

atleast in JP everyones bad and i can usually 1v5 np.

shoutout to the CD trap ranger with the gay moustache, i’m going to miss playing cat and mouse.

in WvW

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

Credits goes to who deserves it , kudos to mags that were on our thursday event , really impressed with the communication ,awesome defense and hope you guys do well in T3 and stay there for a while lol, but yea gj , just wanted to give a little tribute before you guys leave the match up didnt really matter if we got it or not , would be more fun if we did but kitten happens , keep up the good work

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

in WvW

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

Credits goes to who deserves it , kudos to mags that were on our thursday event , really impressed with the communication ,awesome defense and hope you guys do well in T3 and stay there for a while lol, but yea gj , just wanted to give a little tribute before you guys leave the match up didnt really matter if we got it or not , would be more fun if we did but kitten happens , keep up the good work

i’m not used to such…. kindness…. thank you. lol

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Good fights in CD tonight. Every time I see the TDS commander, you guys do really well.

Thanks for the good time!

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

Never forget the Queen’s Regiment.

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in WvW

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Good luck moving up Mag. You brought skill to Tier 4. Namely guilds Durp and Shadowmoon that impressed me, that you guys have knowledge of wvw that is at least t2 standard.

Will miss the fun open field fights that made us better fighting you and allowed us to see our weak areas.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in WvW

Posted by: MosesZD.7428

MosesZD.7428

By which you admit you win by numbers. It’s been obvious as a coal-pile in a ball-room you simply out-cover SBI and CD combined, but at least it’s nice for someone on Mag to admit it..

You think you just won a victory there? There isn’t anyone on Mag who doesn’t admit that and hasn’t admitted that… Yes. We have the overall better coverage. Of course, right now, I’m pretty sure that CD has the best coverage for this time period, given where our team is at on CD borderlands. Near as I can tell, SBI has been taking advantage of the fact that CD is busy. A wise decision. But all I’m talking about here is overall scores and coverage.

As far as actual battles… Sometimes we win outnumbered, sometimes we have total zergs get wiped… Is there a surprise there? My belief has been that our overall (including our general population) is a little stronger than on most servers. But that was possibly truest a while ago when we first hit T3. I’m not sure of it anymore.

All the time mate, all the time. We constantly read the chest-beating in these forums how your ‘skill’ wins all your battles… When, in fact, you can just zerg the holy crap out of CD and SBI and do your 12-golem rushes against 10 defenders…

in WvW

Posted by: MosesZD.7428

MosesZD.7428

So Mag is ready to get ROLFStomped on Friday? Enjoy!

It’s okay, we have a contingency plan to all log off when things get hard. We call it the CDNA.

Ironically, that is exactly what you will do In fact, you guys will complain about the exact same things; while whoever has a bigger presence will tell you stories about how epic they are and how much of fodder yall have always been.

That’s exactly what they’ll do.

in WvW

Posted by: Skyrmion.6478

Skyrmion.6478

hai~ thank you!

Come back to ussssss

I might come back next week

[Lani] – d|d e|e Lanicera

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

So Mag is ready to get ROLFStomped on Friday? Enjoy!

It’s okay, we have a contingency plan to all log off when things get hard. We call it the CDNA.

Ironically, that is exactly what you will do In fact, you guys will complain about the exact same things; while whoever has a bigger presence will tell you stories about how epic they are and how much of fodder yall have always been.

That’s exactly what they’ll do.

Some of us won’t. I just spent two weeks on FA in BT. I’m kind of used to killing 80 man zergs in ~ >40 man groups. But sadly BT only plays approximately a four hour period on the weekdays in mass and that tier is screwed up if you are running around by yourself when your guild mates aren’t out and about. So I came back to Mag.

I haven’t seen how Maguuma has handled wvw culling patch. But I do know that at least D|ERP has ~same knowledge of WvW as BT. Though they are a little smaller and a bit more about having fun and not as serious as BT. I am fairly certain that during NA hours that my server mates can tear it up in T3.

[SU]

(edited by xxxzavulonxxx.8413)

in WvW

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

I think a few people should remember that every winning server is called the zerg server- when SBI was winning their tier, they were called a zerg server, when CD was winning, they were called a zerg server, now that we’re winning, we are called the zerg server.

That’s cause if you’re Green, you outnumber everyone else…

It’s not magical that each tier’s Green server just has more people then everyone else..

Its how WvW point system works.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

I think a few people should remember that every winning server is called the zerg server- when SBI was winning their tier, they were called a zerg server, when CD was winning, they were called a zerg server, now that we’re winning, we are called the zerg server.

That’s cause if you’re Green, you outnumber everyone else…

It’s not magical that each tier’s Green server just has more people then everyone else..

Its how WvW point system works.

I am not sure how true this actually is. In my two weeks on FA, I saw TC and Kain as approximately equal in numbers during the times I played. Different coverage gaps also affect who is green.

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

By which you admit you win by numbers. It’s been obvious as a coal-pile in a ball-room you simply out-cover SBI and CD combined, but at least it’s nice for someone on Mag to admit it..

You think you just won a victory there? There isn’t anyone on Mag who doesn’t admit that and hasn’t admitted that… Yes. We have the overall better coverage. Of course, right now, I’m pretty sure that CD has the best coverage for this time period, given where our team is at on CD borderlands. Near as I can tell, SBI has been taking advantage of the fact that CD is busy. A wise decision. But all I’m talking about here is overall scores and coverage.

As far as actual battles… Sometimes we win outnumbered, sometimes we have total zergs get wiped… Is there a surprise there? My belief has been that our overall (including our general population) is a little stronger than on most servers. But that was possibly truest a while ago when we first hit T3. I’m not sure of it anymore.

All the time mate, all the time. We constantly read the chest-beating in these forums how your ‘skill’ wins all your battles… When, in fact, you can just zerg the holy crap out of CD and SBI and do your 12-golem rushes against 10 defenders…

You sound an awful like Maguuma did back in our first matchup…

How can you expect us to prove that we can out skill you when you can’t even yield numbers to make it a fair fight? The golems are just an easy way to karma train because we know we’re not going to find fights on your BL. Also the majority of golems are coming from two players on our server, one who is just trying to get to max WvW rank and the other with deep pockets who is just throwing money around.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: MrKnieves.4162

MrKnieves.4162

Good fights in CD tonight. Every time I see the TDS commander, you guys do really well.

Thanks for the good time!

Yep, Daeronz is pretty awesome! He is one of my top favorite CD commanders.

Zheenn [Warrior] [Commander]| Alondra Del Mar [Thief] | Lorean Alisk [Elemental]
Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

A wise plan would be for SBI and CD to keep their BL their own color and not invade each others, and put full pressure on each side of Mag’s BL. Maguuma’s zerg is powerful, but it cannot take on 2 combined forces hitting from 2 areas. All CD and SBI need to do is hold the keep, tower and camp near their border waypoint, and push onto different sides of garrison, splitting and reducing Maguuma’s zerg.
Unfortunately, it is too late as of the reset is in 9 hours from now, but give SoS something to think about next week.
CD and SBI need to have an alliance if they are to win.

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

A wise plan would be for SBI and CD to keep their BL their own color and not invade each others, and put full pressure on each side of Mag’s BL. Maguuma’s zerg is powerful, but it cannot take on 2 combined forces hitting from 2 areas. All CD and SBI need to do is hold the keep, tower and camp near their border waypoint, and push onto different sides of garrison, splitting and reducing Maguuma’s zerg.
Unfortunately, it is too late as of the reset is in 9 hours from now, but give SoS something to think about next week.
CD and SBI need to have an alliance if they are to win.

I would actually suggest against that. The PPT game isn’t worth it because you cannot control what goes on when you are asleep or at class or at work.

If I were CD and SBI I would work on open-field and siege. There’s no reason why your servers cannot wipe the Maguuma zerg. Watch Quenta’s video from BT on FA to see how it is possible. (you can find his channel by looking through the T2 thread for his youtube posts).

The better thing to do is have fun instead of needlessly worrying about PPTs.

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Good luck moving up Mag. You brought skill to Tier 4. Namely guilds Durp and Shadowmoon that impressed me, that you guys have knowledge of wvw that is at least t2 standard.

Will miss the fun open field fights that made us better fighting you and allowed us to see our weak areas.

Thanks, Yulo~ I wish we had more fights against groups that you led.

hai~ thank you!

Come back to ussssss

I might come back next week

Woooo do it do it do it do it do it do it!!!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Yohimbe.1876

Yohimbe.1876

Thanks for the fights, Maguumbas! Have fun storming the castle in T3, you crazy kids.

Chay Darkhaven – SBI
Leader of The Ethereal Guard
Huzzah!

in WvW

Posted by: Ren.6351

Ren.6351

Been fun Maguumarsz~

Blackgate – Guardian – Leaxanna
Leader of Presence [Awe] – Awevival? :D

in WvW

Posted by: Agrivar.1560

Agrivar.1560

Fun times in EB last night. SBI… wow where did those numbers come from? I was impressed! Unfortunately, we were a disorganized mess last night for a few hours.

My guild mates and I formed a small havoc team and started hitting your camps and keep, trying to draw some attention away from SM and our side of the map and cut reinforcements. We managed to succeed in getting flattened by your response several times. Finally, our zerg seemed to get things together for a while.

But hats off to you last night. Well played!

in WvW

Posted by: Krash.9486

Krash.9486

Goodbye Guumbas, we hardly knew ye….

Please give advance warning if you plan to pass this way again….. O.O

[SBI] Champions of Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I’m sure some people in this tier will be monitoring us hoping for our stomping and subsequent QQ, they’ll let you know

in WvW

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

One golem. To stand against them all!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Kolisch.4691

Kolisch.4691

I find this screenshot amusing… looking at the Charr stamping on my Asura over and over. I really look flattened there.

Attachments:

HoT = Grind Wars 2
HoT = WvW players forced to PVE

(edited by Kolisch.4691)

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

I’m not good at montage like jatska but in loving memory of this matchup~

Maybe we see you in a few weeks. Stay classy!

Attachments:

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

I think you did a wonderful job at capturing Maguuma throughout the matchups~

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I think you did a wonderful job at capturing Maguuma throughout the matchups~

Especially since I got some text real estate aww yeah!!

in WvW

Posted by: manbearpig.8095

manbearpig.8095

good luck in t3 mag had some fun fights against you guys love seeing what ground we can hold while outmanned

kintai yuhara 80 necro [RE]