Summary of Fractal Issues and Bugs

in Fractured

Posted by: Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

Hey all. Like most people who are into fractals/dungeons I was more than a bit disappointed with the announcement of the fractal update due to the removal of my progression equity, negating the hard work we put in to push to level 80 under the old system. As unfortunate as that was, a few of the changes they announced gave us hope that the changes would be fun and what we would gain from the patch would be worth giving up what we lost.

However, after getting to Fractal 50 I can say without a shadow of a doubt that this patch was rushed and botched. I will explain, in depth, why I argue this. But first, I want to give a general critique of the lack of communication from Arena Net in failing to answer all the many, many questions that people have posted in the forums. It’s been complete silence, and quite frankly it sends the message that we all suspected: Anet doesn’t particularly care about the end game PVE content and definitely doesn’t care about the community of players who do. Whether this is true or not I have no idea, but I think it is a bad PR move to drop a huge patch and then disappear. While we could excuse them for being gone on a holiday weekend, the fact that the devs continued to post in PVP/WVW threads is troubling.

With all that said, I want to use the remainder of this post to make a comprehensive log of every bug or problem currently in Fractals. Some of these things may be developer intended, some may be genuine bugs and some might be an issue of someone on the Living Story team responsible for this update not doing his job properly. A developer response on each item would be greatly appreciated. Without further delay…

Fractal Rewards Issues

• The loot table is currently broken as it was before the patch and was not updated. Currently, the shard end chests do not scale loot based on your level and you get the same blue/greens/rares/exotics/cores on 49 as you would on 1. The only thing that scales is the Fractal Relics and daily chest gold bonus.
• Uninfused Rings continue to drop through level 49. An infused ring at 49 is bad enough, an uninfused ring is a slap in the face. This is obviously broken and needs to be fixed.
• Fractal weapon skins continue to drop, fractal weapon boxes do not currently exist. We were promised that weapon skins would be delivered in a box that would allow us to choose the skin we wanted. This was, for players like me, the number one selling point of this update and the reason why I would run fractal dailies every day now instead of farming dungeons. The item code exists in the game but the brackets by the name indicates that the item itself does not. My theory is that this change was planned, but the LS team responsible for this update failed to get it implemented by the deadline. A simple, “we wanted to implement it but didn’t get it done in time. We will add them next patch” would suffice.
• The new recipes are account bound. I have both recipes now, each new recipe that drops is useless for me, these should be sellable. It wouldn’t hurt the market for the Runes/Sigils since they are very limited by Shards which are a relatively scarce resource.

Individual Fractal Bugs/Issues

Underwater Fractal

• Krait still get stuck in the ceiling and you have to hope you can get far enough away from them to reset them or else your progress could be lost. Granted this is the first part of the first fractal, but it is still technically a game-breaking bug and ought to be fixed out of principle.

Cliffside Fractal

• The arms seals do not properly reset to 2 chanters on each side in case of a wipe. This is mildly annoying in the 30’s for a good group. This is pretty tough in the 40’s and will only get more difficult for unorganized groups as progress into the 50’s and beyond begins to happen. This was supposed to have been fixed months ago but that promised change appears to have not happened and been forgotten.
• I applaud the devs for trying to fix the Archdiviner exploit which trivialized the encounter. However, their fix is pretty lame. Essentially, the Archdiviner gets 2-3 seconds of free attacks on the party. On several occasions a party member has been given 3 stacks of agony because he spawned the red circles under him during the stun phase. This isn’t a huge deal with max AR, but for people with imperfect gear it becomes a simple RNG gear check which is not how the encounter was intended to be.

TBC…

Death and Taxes [DnT]
http://www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt
DnT is Recruiting – http://www.dtguilds.com/

in Fractured

Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

Snowblind Fractal

• You can no longer respawn at the check points, and are forced to respawn back at the starting area. This rather annoying if one person dies on the trash run to the end boss, since they then have to run all the way from the start again. Just a huge waste of time for no reason.
• The camera has a bizarre zoom out against the Elemental Source from certain angles. While I would love it if we could zoom out to these distances always in all zones of the game, when you can only do it from limited angles in limited places to no real purpose it seems like a bug at worst, poor implementation at best.
Underground Facility
• Extra dredge added. Really? The problem and biggest complaint since day one has been that there are too many dredge. Good parties can skip many of them no matter how many you add, and bad parties get bogged down. This fractal was already the longest and most annoying to get, and the developers said they were going to address individual fractal balance and the solution is to add more dredge? Sad.
• Blink+Portal exploits still work. How about we make a deal: you remove all the unnecessary dredge (including about half the clown car waves) and you close that blink exploit and we call it even?

Urban Battlegrounds

• The NPCs appear to have had their HP significantly reduced and their agro mechanics changed. They tend to get caught on the endlessly respawning mobs outside the city and take forever to get to the gate. When they do get there, they die much faster than they used to against the veteran mobs. It’s bad enough that an entire fractal is based around the worst mechanic in Guild Wars 2 (npc ally AI) but when there are changes that make them even less reliable it is sheer frustration.
• Making the npc not roll over and die from Ashyim’s Agony attack is a nice change but it makes the fight incredibly easy mode, especially with Time Warp and Battle Standard. Perhaps a middle ground where the fight isn’t an AFK laugher would be better.

Death and Taxes [DnT]

in Fractured

Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

Volcanic Fractal

• The camera at the end boss has been changed (bugged?) to keep it from zooming out as far as it used to. This has made melee’ing the boss significantly more difficult and removed that option from most groups. As a result, one of the most interesting and well-designed boss fights in the game has been taken down a few levels of fun. This is disappointing.

Uncategorized Fractal

• Some of the kitty golems at the end allow you to rally, and some do not. I’m not sure how they were designed, so this may be intentional. But for general purposes it is a bit unseemly to have 4 bosses who are all identical for all intents and purposes count differently for that kind of purpose.

Thaumanova Reactor

• In the rescue the lab workers quest, it is possible to rescue them too slowly and have the mission fail/bug out. On two times we did a split (4 people doing the shield/lasers and 1 doing the rescue) in order to make the fractal faster only to have it bug out and force us to restart the entire shard since you cannot finish the fractal or reset it. This is a gamebreaking bug. Right now the solution is to do it as a group to avoid doing it “too slowly” but in a fractal with a non-linear sandbox design, it is a bit disappointing to have the ability to split and come up with creative solutions limited in that way.

Molten Furnace Fractal

• You can bug out the shard forcing a full reset of your progress that level if you enter the furnace room before the NPC finish their dialogue. Any game breaking bug like this should be addressed immediately. Needless to say, a reliance on NPC dialogue/triggers has been demonstrated to be the biggest flaw in your dungeon/instance design and its puzzling why it has been continued here.
• There are several safe spots in the end area that trivialize the encounter somewhat.

Death and Taxes [DnT]

in Fractured

Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

Molten Boss Fractal
• After killing the Berserker, the Firestorm can jump outside of the circle and land in an unhittable spot. This wouldn’t be a problem as you can run to the other side of the circle and he will come closer and become hittable. Unfortunately he usually draws aggro on one of the two mostly useless npc and he will simply shoot at the npc from range for several minutes until it finally dies. Again, the useless NPC create an aggravation and unnecessarily extend the duration of the fight. Not game breaking, but just annoying. Solution: since the npc don’t contribute to your success, just make the bosses ignore them.
Solid Ocean Fractal
• Killing the tentacles no longer damages the Jade Maw. I understand completely that they want to make encounter about the crystal mechanic, but killing the tentacles to speed up the encounter rewarded playskill and made the fight more interesting and interactive. This is a change for the worse.
• The camera zoom has been severely limited and makes it much more difficult to see the skull symbol above your head. I don’t understand the motivation for tweaking the camera here as it was working perfectly fine previously and no one had any complaints about it. The best thing you can say about a game’s camera is that you don’t notice it influencing your gameplay; unfortunately the camera here is a tougher opponent than the Jade Maw. This is a problem.

This is long enough and there is more than enough for the devs to address. Hopefully one of them would be nice enough to address some or all of these points. I, my guild, and the pve community would greatly appreciate it.

Death and Taxes [DnT]

in Fractured

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

Fractal Rewards Issues

• Got 37 empyreal fragments at scale 45. Before this long awaited patch it would have been 45 fragments.

Mai Trin

• You might get 9s long agony by moving near the entrance.

Molted Duo

• Effigy often starts to reset during the fight even when attacked.
  • You might get 9s long agony by moving on the edges of the arena.
  • Sometimes when you wipe you restart at arena instead at the beginning of the fractal.

Cliffside Fractal
• I applaud the devs for trying to fix the Archdiviner exploit which trivialized the encounter. However, their fix is pretty lame. Essentially, the Archdiviner gets 2-3 seconds of free attacks on the party. On several occasions a party member has been given 3 stacks of agony because he spawned the red circles under him during the stun phase. This isn’t a huge deal with max AR, but for people with imperfect gear it becomes a simple RNG gear check which is not how the encounter was intended to be.

That was the case since they remade stun you get while hitting the seal.

in Fractured

Posted by: Arosche.7438

Arosche.7438

I wish people would stop with the “Arena net doesn’t care” when they want to complain about something. By all means I critique, but when you cry “Mummy doesn’t care about me” it’s hard to not just look at this as a giant wall of complaining.

Second of all… don’t say “it’s okay for them to have holidays” and then have this attitude of well if the WvW guys deserve it so do we. Maybe the WvW guys are working on their holidays just because, heck, they decided to login why they were resting their stomachs between turkeys. The communication you get with Anet on the forums is a privilege not a right.

All that said, thanks for making a list and hopefully Anet will see it. We got caught on the Thaumanova Reactor but as long as you have two cooling rods and some hardy players you can just skip to the end of the “fire” room to by-pass it. Fractals are by far my favorite thing in the game and I don’t think the new patch was a disappointment or damages my fun I have in it at all!

Uncategorized Fractal
• Very rarely the fans in the kitty poison room do not activate when pressed. If they do activate the poison starts up again half way through the fan cycle.

in Fractured

Posted by: rfdarko.4639

rfdarko.4639

I’ll add a minor bug that has been mentioned elsewhere, for the molten facility boss.

When playing on elementalist, if you get downed during this fight sometimes your mistform skill will go on full cd without casting. From what I can tell this happens when 1) you were hit by the firestorm aoe and 2) you are spam clicking 2 as you are going down to avoid being instantly defeated in the persisting fire. I’ve been able to mitigate the bug somewhat by making sure the downed ui is fully displayed before casting mistform, but that doesn’t always save me.

guildless hobo who likes to solo – [x]

in Fractured

Posted by: dutchiez.7502

dutchiez.7502

Reward issues and pre-patch bugs aside, I personally don’t have a problem (except for minor annoyances) with any of the fractals but the Molten Duo fractal, which is just insane. Aside from random agony (by walking too close to the edge, apparently) and getting hit by circles while not actually being in them (I do not have this problem anywhere else in the game so I doubt it’s latency-related) some things just do not make sense. Sometimes I get random burning from seemingly nothing, I get hit by the Molten Berserker’s “Pound” attack from over 1500 range and once in a while the shockwaves are invisible. If you add the Champion Effigy randomly resetting while you are hitting him when he hasn’t moved an inch from his spawn point to this, you make for one buggy/unintuitive fractal.

Nova [rT]

in Fractured

Posted by: Stinson.5972

Stinson.5972

A very nice summary. Hopefully when holiday is over some of these will be looked over.

in Fractured

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

The camera issues on the volcanic and solid ocean fractals need to be fixed asap. Incredibly frustrating and obviously a major bug. The other things im not too bothered about as long as they get addressed eventually.

in Fractured

Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

The other things im not too bothered about as long as they get addressed eventually.

Honestly the lack of fractal weapon boxes is the big killer for me. Those were the one reason that gave real purpose for doing fractals every day. Without those boxes, there is the same incentive to do fractals every day as there was before the patch, which is to say, not very much.

Much of our VOIP chat was like, “well this sucks, but at least we are going to have fractal weapon boxes to make up for it.” Without them, you are pared down to, “well this sucks.”

Death and Taxes [DnT]

in Fractured

spoj.9672

Yeah thats true. Im pretty dissapointed in no weapon boxes. Although i got a sword finally today so im kind of content for now. xD

in Fractured

Posted by: Asko.4120

Asko.4120

While the rewards being very low is not a really a bug I’d still like to mention it here. It feels enormously discouraging to get much less fractal relics from the boss fractal now than pre-patch and equally irritating to get 1.4g from an hour long fractal 49 when a 7min CoF1 gives 1.26g.

Also a bug:

• In the molten boss fractal the passive agony keeps reapplying if you go near the edges of the battlefield. Same thing happens in the Mai Trin boss fight.
Immortal Kingdom [KING]

in Fractured

Posted by: Erasmus.1624

Erasmus.1624

I found it hard to scrounge up the motivation to do fractals after I got stuck on 49 pre-patch and even more so after I heard about the patch that would implement kitten leaderboards that required everyone who worked hard to get reset back to 30. Post-patch, it’s pretty much reached negative levels. These days I just log in, do my dailies, then say over VOIP “I’m bored.”

There is literally nothing to do after I do all my time-gated content.

in Fractured

Posted by: kfcoco.8470

kfcoco.8470

Its been mentioned but I think one of the biggest disappointments this patch is how rewards were not addressed. Fractals are by far the most challanging 5man content in the game and yet the least rewarding.
I don’t understand why anet would come out and say that they don’t have a problem with the totally mindless zerg farming that happens, like in frostgorge, but then give us dirt for something that actually requires a significant amount of effort.

Why not add some kind of risk/reward system like the queen jubilee arena? Let us activate multiple instabilities for increased rewards, like a large +% MF or extra chests.

It really does suck to feel left in the dark and I don’t understand how many of these issues above mentioned by other posters could not have been raised internally before the patch came out.

in Fractured

Posted by: Dreamslayer.7659

Dreamslayer.7659

My first post patch level 30 run was incredibly frustrating and took forever – I left at the end boss because I was physically exhausted after nearly 2 hours (due to being mildly ill).

I had very high hopes that many of the little details would be addressed and the overall quality of life would be improved for those who enjoy Fractals.

My disappointed started during the dev live event on twitch.tv – it was overall very good, but they admitted that there were no titles for fractals and no new uses for Pristine Relics.

How is there a title called “Volunteer” (which was so easy, half the people who have it probably attained it by accident) and yet there is no title for completing all the fractal achievements or hitting Fractal 50+?

Those of us who ran fractals regularly are swimming in ascended rings and we held on to them hoping they may have some other use (like salvage for ascended material) – yet, not only do they have no other uses, this is still only use for Pristine Relics – why?

So no title for some of the most difficult PVE content in the game, and no compensation for those who reached the highest levels before the patch and no new reward for one of the most pointless tokens in the game.

But at least we can get a fractal weapon chest – that will more than make up for the 17+ fractal weapons I received – none of which I could use on my Guardian.

Yeah, that chest will be pretty sweet.

Someday.

I’m disappointed because this was the part of the game I actually loved, but now it’s unrecognizable and – I hate to say this, I truly do but it feels to me like the update was designed by someone who just didn’t “get” fractals – it feels like a missed opportunity.

(edited by Dreamslayer.7659)

in Fractured

Posted by: IceVyper.6810

IceVyper.6810

Appart from everything mentioned already:

Level 42, no dodges, get Molten Bosses at end. Kill them Both, fractal bugs out and you cannot continue. No end chest, no daily chest, no progress, have to restart the entire 42 which was annoying to beguin with.

in Fractured

Posted by: Archdruidess.5143

Archdruidess.5143

During the Mai Trinn fight earlier, suddenly all of my AoE circles disappeared… and I was suddenly taking no damage from anything. I stood in the middle of cannon blasts during the cannon phase and was unaffected. However, I was successfully damaging Mai, and able to aid downed party members. During a test wipe (me still up since I couldn’t die), the boss ignored me and my attacks completely and reset. I attempted to suicide off the side of the fractal, but instead fell healthily the entire way down the rocks and, after a few should-have-killed-me leaps, into the water far below.

I believe shortly after another in my group bugged and was unable to even move her character. We had to give up and quit.

in Fractured

Posted by: Estriella Faerie.4029

Estriella Faerie.4029

You can add an issue for level 43 instability. There is no indicator of the debuffs you have, so as to know when you lose them. So you have to wait some time, and pray it was enough when you attack again. If it’s not, you have to wait again a long time after only one or two hits…
This doesn’t make the fights much harder, it just makes them quite longer.

in Fractured

Posted by: Aleth.9630

Aleth.9630

• Sometimes when you wipe you restart at arena instead at the beginning of the fractal.

I think that happens when people revive at different times and not all of them revive in the same 1-2s time window.

I think I figured out where exactly those tripwires are, that re-trigger the agony with Mai Trin and the Molten Duo. Next time I get to them, I’ll make screenies.

edit: one of the Mai Trin tripwires: http://imgur.com/a/jyCEo
[placeholder]

(edited by Aleth.9630)

in Fractured

Posted by: Dyrus.6507

Dyrus.6507

my main motivation to play to higher levels was to get the fraktalweaponcontainer too, im very disapointed.

in Fractured

Posted by: Walewyn.2875

Walewyn.2875

The fractal weapon container, the getting kicked from fractals if the leader leaves and the fact that the Underground Facility still takes so long are the most pressing issues IMO.

“Stirrings.” “Stirrings?” “Stirrings.”

in Fractured

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

• The arms seals do not properly reset to 2 chanters on each side in case of a wipe. This is mildly annoying in the 30’s for a good group. This is pretty tough in the 40’s and will only get more difficult for unorganized groups as progress into the 50’s and beyond begins to happen. This was supposed to have been fixed months ago but that promised change appears to have not happened and been forgotten.

One side seems to reset properly so it’s not that big issue anymore.

Molten Bosses:
- AoE effects are centered around Berserker so if he teleports they will also reposition (so you may get “randomly” hit). Visually it works fine.

in Fractured

Posted by: IceVyper.6810

IceVyper.6810

You can add an issue for level 43 instability. There is no indicator of the debuffs you have, so as to know when you lose them. So you have to wait some time, and pray it was enough when you attack again. If it’s not, you have to wait again a long time after only one or two hits…
This doesn’t make the fights much harder, it just makes them quite longer.

And that instability would bug out. You’d kill an enemy, supposedly resetting it, only to be instantly downed by your next auto attack.

in Fractured

Posted by: Tranassa.4968

Tranassa.4968

Would like to add one bug too:
On 38 we got Mai Trin as Boss… Two times the barrage phase startet before we had removed the 10 stacks from her, so she was still on the ground but barrage phase has startet already…

EDIT: And again the same bug… Or is this normal? working as intended? More difficult…

EDIT2: We were unable to finish the fractal, the bug is constantly reapearing… we tried to kill horrik, but it is not working!
So tired of all this bugs again…

EDIT3: For a workaround look in my next post in this forum

Attachments:

I’m playing on EU
Automated Tournaments!

(edited by Tranassa.4968)

in Fractured

Posted by: Stooperdale.3560

Stooperdale.3560

At top of the cliffside fractal it is possible to be stunned by the hammer on the seal at the same time that adds spawn that are not sunned. These adds essentially get a free kill of the squishy classes before the stun wears off.

in Fractured

haviz.1340

At top of the cliffside fractal it is possible to be stunned by the hammer on the seal at the same time that adds spawn that are not sunned. These adds essentially get a free kill of the squishy classes before the stun wears off.

This bug have been present for few months and you’d know if this if you hadn’t been using faster “tactics”.

in Fractured

Posted by: Lillith.5724

Lillith.5724

My small group of guildies have made the effort to start doing Fractals, at lowly level 5 as of last nite, we got DC’d twice in the middle of the underwater fractal. Me being party leader, everyone then got kicked
Also in the Snowblind fractal, after killing the Legendary “whatshisname” we couldn’t get to the chest on the ledge altho we killed him off the ledge. This particular bug has been there more than 6 months.
Special thanks to Seras for running us around a few nights ago and giving us some motivation to Fractal again

Lillith Flame – Norn Ranger
Guild Leader: Spank Reunited
Yak’s Bend Server

in Fractured

Posted by: Sworddragon.8512

Sworddragon.8512

• The same happens in the Captain Mai Trin Boss fractal.

Captain Mai Trin Boss fractal

• On moving to the wall in the boss room you get teleported back to the door (the game seems to think by accident that you wanted to go outside and teleports you back).

Thaumanova Reactor Fractal (story mode)

• On going back to the Mistlock Observatory both maps can merge into one on the minimap.

in Fractured

Posted by: Hermes.7014

Hermes.7014

Today I’ve ran into a weird bug during the final encounter with the Archdiviner in the Cliffside fractal: I was on my Warrior and I’ve got imprisoned in a cage in the same moment as I was picking up a banner. After that I couldn’t attack, ress or use utility skills anymore except for Shouts. Tried changing weapons, or using items like the Choir Bell but only accessing the next fractal fixed the issue.

Whether something is either wrong or right, someone will always complain about it.

in Fractured

Posted by: Estriella Faerie.4029

Estriella Faerie.4029

Another issue I forgot about before:
If you die and then equip some AR equipment while dead, the AR will not update, you’ll have to unequip every AR piece, then reequip them again for your AR to be counted right.

in Fractured

Posted by: Asko.4120

Asko.4120

Another issue I forgot about before:
If you die and then equip some AR equipment while dead, the AR will not update, you’ll have to unequip every AR piece, then reequip them again for your AR to be counted right.

This, thousand times. The agony bug needs to be fixed asap because it also can happen when you swap between ascended and non-ascended weapons in combat.

Immortal Kingdom [KING]

in Fractured

Posted by: KazNaka.4718

KazNaka.4718

what about the dredge fractal bug:
in the car room, you attack but it doesn’t hit the mobs, it doesn’t say invulnerable either. No numbers, nothing appears.

in Fractured

Posted by: Fafnir.5124

Fafnir.5124

over one year into fotm and mossman is still bugged >.<

in Fractured

haviz.1340

what about the dredge fractal bug:
in the car room, you attack but it doesn’t hit the mobs, it doesn’t say invulnerable either. No numbers, nothing appears.

You’re probably attacking clown car.

in Fractured

Posted by: Marna Nindar.8120

Marna Nindar.8120

Would like to add one bug too:
On 38 we got Mai Trin as Boss… Two times the barrage phase startet before we had removed the 10 stacks from her, so she was still on the ground but barrage phase has startet already…

EDIT: And again the same bug… Or is this normal? working as intended? More difficult…

EDIT2: We were unable to finish the fractal, the bug is constantly reapearing… we tried to kill horrik, but it is not working!
So tired of all this bugs again…

Actually you don’t need to remove all the stacks from her, since she takes more damage the less she have it is possible to get her to the next phase with 2-4 stacks remaining. What is strange is that she didn’t leave the field after being sent to the next phase.

in Fractured

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

I wish people would stop with the “Arena net doesn’t care” when they want to complain about something. By all means I critique, but when you cry “Mummy doesn’t care about me” it’s hard to not just look at this as a giant wall of complaining.

But you can’t deny that it’s hard not say such a thing when Anet’s solution to the people saying there were too many trash mobs in the Dredge fractal was to add more trash mobs in the Dredge fractal.

Makes you think collaborative development is just candy to keep us quiet.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

in Fractured

Posted by: Tranassa.4968

Tranassa.4968

Actually you don’t need to remove all the stacks from her, since she takes more damage the less she have it is possible to get her to the next phase with 2-4 stacks remaining. What is strange is that she didn’t leave the field after being sent to the next phase.

Ty for your response,
i’m aware of that, and it was the way we worked around the bug, because actually we tried two times more after my last edit (In total we needed more than 1 hour and 20 min ONLY for the final fractal – more than for all the three other fractals in total).
But our problem was, that the barrage phase startet even if we dealed NO dmg to her and she had exactly the same hp as before and all 10 stacks (as you can see on my screenshot).

The Bug:
The bug is, that the barrage phase is starting right after Horrik shoots one times with the “static/elector” field. So you have to catch this single field, if you miss it you cant kill her, because she has 10 stacks (invulnerable) and there are no other “static” fields to remove the stacks.

Our workaround:
Immediatle stack on her with all team mates, so Horrik will shoot exactly on her possition, there the whole team stands. So you can remove up to 4 stacks from her, so that only 6 stacks remain, in the immediatly following barrage phase you are then able to kill her slowly, because you can deal dmg now. If the reaches the life threshold the barrage phase ends (otherwise it is infiitely long – at least i assume that, because i had not infite time to test it :P). In the next turn the bug still exists, the hard thing is now to immediatly stack on her again to catch the first shoot from horrik.

I’m playing on EU
Automated Tournaments!

in Fractured

spoj.9672

Another issue is that the firestorms enraged stacks act just like the shamans shield (only removes 1 stack per skill). Whereas the molten beserkers enrage stacks are removed per hit. Id like to know if the buggy stacks is intended on both the imbued shaman and the firestorm. Or if the bug is that the beserkers stacks are too easy to remove.

in Fractured

Posted by: Bumbler.7581

Bumbler.7581

This bug have been present for few months and you’d know if this if you hadn’t been using faster “tactics”.

I always believed this was intended. You can have everyone hide behind a guardian’s wall of reflection (just have everyone follow the hammer carrier to the seal, lay down the wall of reflection and smack the seal), or you can have a focus-traited mesmer put up some reflection on the chanters (temporal curtain on one, iWarden on another, feedback on another). Engineer’s also have a reflect they can activate, I believe. I am not sure if a thief’s wall will block their attacks.

In Chancery (Jade Quarry, NA) – The Instance Mesmer
#readingLFGisOP #savethewarden
#wallsfixdungeons

in Fractured

Posted by: lightning.8039

lightning.8039

Yes, these issues really need to be addressed

iheartlightning (ranger) DnT
“…but in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.”
-Benjamin Franklin

in Fractured

Posted by: Zwieger.3428

Zwieger.3428

Agreed, these issues need to be checked out. It would be nice to know what is and isn’t correct.

[DnT]
War – Master Zman | Thief – Masterzman

in Fractured

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

Agree, some are old bugs and some are new. Really glad OP listed all of these.

A few really is game breaking. The reactor one for example, we bugged the fractal and we had to do the overheat room with suicide runs with mesmer and necro etc……we are lucky we could continue, I can imagine many can’t.

Also the ascalon npcs are acting super weird. Once they aggro, after they wipe, they will rush to the enemy as soon as they are rezed. And you can’t properly pull and kill anymore because npc will draw the aggro for you.

in Fractured

Posted by: Filterkat.2143

Filterkat.2143

Thaumanova Reactor

• In the rescue the lab workers quest, it is possible to rescue them too slowly and have the mission fail/bug out. On two times we did a split (4 people doing the shield/lasers and 1 doing the rescue) in order to make the fractal faster only to have it bug out and force us to restart the entire shard since you cannot finish the fractal or reset it. This is a gamebreaking bug. Right now the solution is to do it as a group to avoid doing it “too slowly” but in a fractal with a non-linear sandbox design, it is a bit disappointing to have the ability to split and come up with creative solutions limited in that way.

This happened to us today on our third fractal. It was very frustrating for the group and needs to be adressed. in fact, all of these issues need to be adressed.

I would also like to note that on the Dredge fractal, mobs dont de-aggro, and this can be infuriating at times. please fix this a-net.

in Fractured

Posted by: Yoji.1420

Yoji.1420

While we could excuse them for being gone on a holiday weekend, the fact that the devs continued to post in PVP/WVW threads is troubling.

Many of the posts in the WvW and PvP sub forums are posted by dedicated dev’s who are focused on that area of the game as such they won’t speak on this release as they havn’t worked on it.

We were promised that weapon skins would be delivered in a box that would allow us to choose the skin we wanted. This was, for players like me, the number one selling point of this update and the reason why I would run fractal dailies every day now instead of farming dungeons.

I have double checked the patch notes and preview page for this release and can find no mention of Fractal skins being contained in chests, the chat code for this item was data mined and posted to Reddit, can you confirm where this was announced?

in Fractured

spoj.9672

They mentioned it on the stream. Which was a preview.

“Higher level fractals will drop fractal weapons in a container, allowing you to pick them. Fractal weapons are now skins instead of just weapons with no stats that force you to use a transmutation stone on them. "

http://dulfy.net/2013/11/25/gw2-fractured-developer-update-livestream-notes/

in Fractured

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

dredge strazar shoot through walls.

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

in Fractured

Posted by: Hurrakan.4259

Hurrakan.4259

Also in the Snowblind fractal, after killing the Legendary “whatshisname” we couldn’t get to the chest on the ledge altho we killed him off the ledge.

Enable AOE Loot in options

in Fractured

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

dredge can still shoot you through the clown car but you can’t hit them

also the weapon drop rate is soooooooooo loooooow now

before patch i would get weapon every 2-3rd run, since patch i got only 1 and i run 1-2 fractals every day -_-

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

in Fractured

Posted by: Yamiga.7863

Yamiga.7863

Thaumanova Reactor

Are you talking about lvl 40+? Because I have successfully completed this shard at lvl 35 after failling the rescue mission: since you only need to reach 3 out of the 4 control panels (or whatever their name is), we just did the fire room instead. (ie lasers+ooze+fire room)

Another bug on this fractal: after killing the last boss nothing happens. The party is not teleported to the end chest and does not receive the form to travel to the next shard. This may be caused by a player disconnecting during the boss fight.