Thanks for all the feedback on the Tempest from this last Beta Event! After poring over your posts and doing some of our own testing we’ve made some changes to address issues with Warhorn skills and Elemental Overloads.
You’ll be able to check out each of these changes in the next Beta Weekend Event.
We gathered from you that, on the whole, Warhorn skills felt decent even if a few felt undertuned. We’ve made the following adjustments to bring them more in line with other profession skills.
- Cyclone – Increased damage by 20%.
- Sand Squall – Now a blast finisher.
- Lightning Orb – Increased damage by 36%.
- Wildfire – Increased damage by 32%.
The concepts behind overloading an element were pretty well received, however you called out that the time cost of overloading compared to the final rewards were too unbalanced. Overloads are intended as potent tools which are not always available – to push this feeling each of them has been given a stronger effect to bring some more parity to the risk vs. reward of using them.
- Overload Air – Increased damage by 30% and increased the radius of effect from 240 to 360.
- Overload Earth – Increased damage by 50% and increased the immobilize upon end from 3 seconds to 4 seconds.
- Overload Fire – Increased the damage by 20% and increased the duration of burning applied per pulse from 2 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Overload Water – Increased the amount that healing power affects pulsed healing by 400%. Increased the final heal value by 50%.
We’ll continue hearing your feedback and reading over your excellent discussions from the Beta Weekend.
Catch you in the jungle,
Edit: Minor formatting change.