[E. Spec Concept] Lorekeeper
Purification skills are the Lorekeeper’s response to Necromancer’s Corruptions. However, rather than to cause self-harm in order to weaken and cripple enemies, the Lorekeeper stacks Conditions or other negative effects on themselves in order aid and heal allies with instant effects, or Punish enemies. Most Purifications have a quick or moderate activation time with instant, powerful effects.
- Sacrificial Healing – Healing Skill. Weaken yourself and pull Conditions from nearby Allies to yourself, pulsing Healing in an Area around you.
- Flesh of my Flesh – Damage and Bleed yourself in order to Heal allies at the target area and grant them Regeneration.
- Scourge Healing – You and your target become Immune to all forms of Healing for a brief Time.
- Healer’s Covenant – Burn yourself and make yourself Vulnerable. Increases all your Outgoing Healing by 25% and causes all Healing you cause to revive fallen allies by a % of their Downed Health.
- Purifying Veil – Pulse Blindness to yourself for a time. Allies around you Remove 1 Condition with each Pulse.
- Reversal of Fortune – Elite Skill. Reduce your own Damage and Condition Damage by 100% for a brief time. Allies around you now convert a incoming Damage into Healing when struck.
The first line specializes on the use of Dagger as a weapon and Cleansing Conditions from allies. The Second Line specializes in straight-up healing, increasing the Lorekeeper’s ability to keep Allies topped on health. The Third line focuses primarily on punishing enemies by buffing Allies with Damage and Retaliation, or the use of Purification Skills.
- Lore Mastery – Gain access to Lore, The Tome of Courage and Purification Skills.
- Smiter’s Boon – Gain 1 stack of Lore when you stack Burning on an enemy above the threshold. Threshold: 3. ICD: 3s.
- Spotless Soul – Recharge Virtue of Resolve when you gain 10 stacks of Lore.
- Shielding Hands – Mending Touch now grants Protection (2s) to yourself and affected allies. Dagger Skills recharge 20% Faster.
- Watchful Healing – Increases outgoing Healing to Allies by 2% for each Stack of Lore on you.
- Reversal of Damage – Allies you Heal gain Retaliation (3s). ICD: 10s.
- Vital Blessing – Regenerate Health while you have your Tome of Courage open. Gain Stability (1 stack, 4s) on Activation. ICD: 5s.
- Words of Comfort – Gain 3 stacks of Lore and Remove 1 Damaging Condition when you Revive an Ally.
- Judge’s Insight – Purification Skills grants you 1 stack of Lore on Activation. Purification Skills recharge 20% faster.
- Mend Conditions – Heal an ally when you Remove a Condition from them. Heal for a greater amount if you Convert it into a Boon.
- Orison of Healing – Tome of Courage Spells can now affect up to 10 Allies, rather than 5. Heal all nearby Allies when you open your Tome of Courage.
- Strength of Honor – When you cast a spell from your Tome of Courage, nearby allies gain a stacking 2% Damage and Condition Damage Buff for each Lore Charge you spent. Stacks up to 10. Duration: 5s.