Future Elite Spec

Future Elite Spec

in Revenant

Posted by: NateBabe.6308

NateBabe.6308

What are other’s opinions on a condition based great sword elite specialization for revenant? I always like great sword, and revenant needs more condition based weapons so I thought why not combine the two?

Future Elite Spec

in Revenant

Posted by: gannondorf.7628

gannondorf.7628

Not greatsword again please… a little of originality. Guard and warrior already have greatsword. I’m very happy that revenant don’t have acces to.
I would see a condi weapon range yes, but more something like a longbow (pyre fiertir) or a scepter.
But anyway revenant still a beta class and have LOT a work to be decent like other classes so we have the time for next elite spec.

Future Elite Spec

in Revenant

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

Not greatsword again please… a little of originality. Guard and warrior already have greatsword. I’m very happy that revenant don’t have acces to.
I would see a condi weapon range yes, but more something like a longbow (pyre fiertir) or a scepter.
But anyway revenant still a beta class and have LOT a work to be decent like other classes so we have the time for next elite spec.

Yep agreed . I could see a scepter with Gwen as the legend

Future Elite Spec

in Revenant

Posted by: TheSwede.9512

TheSwede.9512

Greatsword with Jora as legend.
Shortbow with Pyre Fierceshot as legend.
Main-hand Axe with Kalla Scorchrazor as legend.
Pistol Mainhand/Offhand/Both with Cobaiah Marriner as legend.
Scepter with Killeen as legend.

List can go on and on.

Warrior – Wardancer | Guardian – Lorekeeper | Revenant – Vindicator |
Thief – Duelist | Ranger – Strider | Engineer – Technician |
Elementalist – Spellweaver | Necromancer – Warlock | Mesmer – Trickster |

(edited by TheSwede.9512)

Future Elite Spec

in Revenant

gannondorf.7628

Legends don’t necessarilly are dead. Look at Jalis, i’m pretty sure he is not dead, even if we don’t know, but in gw1 he was just turned to stone fighting primordius’ minions in the abyss. The fact is that legends are not spirits, look at fractals with scarlet bruyar or other things. Some people let a mark of them in the mist and it’s this echo that channel revenants. How do you think Shiro’s spirit can be in several bodies at the same time? It’ coz it’s just an echo of him. So, Jalis state is unknow but he is probably alive. So you don’t specially need to be dead for being channeled it seems.

Future Elite Spec

in Revenant

Posted by: TheSwede.9512

TheSwede.9512

There, Spoiler removed.

But it’s kind of old news by now.

Warrior – Wardancer | Guardian – Lorekeeper | Revenant – Vindicator |
Thief – Duelist | Ranger – Strider | Engineer – Technician |
Elementalist – Spellweaver | Necromancer – Warlock | Mesmer – Trickster |

Future Elite Spec

in Revenant

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

Legends don’t necessarilly are dead. Look at Jalis, i’m pretty sure he is not dead, even if we don’t know, but in gw1 he was just turned to stone fighting primordius’ minions in the abyss. The fact is that legends are not spirits, look at fractals with scarlet bruyar or other things. Some people let a mark of them in the mist and it’s this echo that channel revenants. How do you think Shiro’s spirit can be in several bodies at the same time? It’ coz it’s just an echo of him. So, Jalis state is unknow but he is probably alive. So you don’t specially need to be dead for being channeled it seems.

Pretty sure he’s dead .

This is what it says on the wiki
“The fight between the dwarves and the destroyers consumed the dwarven army sent to fight the Great Destroyer. Few returned to the surface to tell the tale of their victory—and those who did had been transformed into stone with altered mentality.

Dwarven society continued on regardless. During this time, the remaining Stone Summit rejoined what remained of Deldrimor and the two communities lived together in peace once more. However, about fifty years after the Rite of the Great Dwarf was first performed, the last of the flesh and blood dwarves felt the call to undergo the Rite themselves. Now, no longer interested in maintaining their solidarity as a race, the last dwarves scattered across Tyria, finding battles to fight in the deep caverns or making new homes in far-flung hills, ever-watching the borders where caverns emerge into the surface world. Those few individuals who can rightfully claim to have met a dwarf in their lifetime are rare, and all speak of the strange, driven passion that consumes these few survivors. It is unclear how many dwarves survive, and many believe Magister Ogden Stonehealer of the Durmand Priory, the last surface dwarf, to be the last living dwarf as well."

So where as it doesnt say that Jalis is dead specifically its heavily implied

Future Elite Spec

in Revenant

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Great Axe Dread Knight Elite Spec-
With some kind of Dread Knight Soldier Legend.

Future Elite Spec

in Revenant

Posted by: Kalliope.4751

Kalliope.4751

There, Spoiler removed.

But it’s kind of old news by now.

Don’t worry about it. He was gracious enough to pass the buck by leaving the spoiler in his quote.

Future Elite Spec

in Revenant

Posted by: The one to Rule.2593

The one to Rule.2593

I’ll pass on greatsword ever being a condi weapon

Future Elite Spec

in Revenant

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

More offhand options pls

Future Elite Spec

in Revenant

Posted by: NateBabe.6308

NateBabe.6308

I’ll pass on greatsword ever being a condi weapon

What’s wrong with a condi greatsword? It’s never been done it could be cool :o

Future Elite Spec

in Revenant

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Anything that gives me a Dagger so I can perform crazy rituals with it.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Future Elite Spec

in Revenant

Posted by: Headcase.4618

Headcase.4618

Greatsword with Jora as legend.
Shortbow with Pyre Fierceshot as legend.
Main-hand Axe with Kalla Scorchrazor as legend.
Pistol Mainhand/Offhand/Both with Cobaiah Marriner as legend.
Scepter with Killeen as legend.

List can go on and on.

Personally I’d replace the shortbow for longbow for Pyre, and I’d also like to add to the list a focus with either Snaff/Oola* as the legend (Legendary Golemancer stance)

*It’s most likely gonna be Oola all things considered.

Future Elite Spec

in Revenant

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

I would love Ritualist-like E-spec as the next one.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

Future Elite Spec

in Revenant

Posted by: Khenzy.9348

Khenzy.9348

Ritualist with scepter. 900 range. Hybrid damage/condi.
Summons mist spirits with significant utility. They’re static, like turrets.
The F2 is Summon Spirits or Draw spirits calling back your spirits next to you granting several benefits per (active)spirit called.

Future Elite Spec

in Revenant

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

Another GS fanatic lol…

For me, I’d ask for a main-hand pistol that shoots out magical bullets. This also gives Revenant option of ONE-HAND range weapon.

Future Elite Spec

in Revenant

gannondorf.7628

Ritualist with scepter. 900 range. Hybrid damage/condi.
Summons mist spirits with significant utility. They’re static, like turrets.
The F2 is Summon Spirits or Draw spirits calling back your spirits next to you granting several benefits per (active)spirit called.

This Is the first thing i want! Well i mean, after the class is finish.

Future Elite Spec

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

1h ranged wont happen cus we dont have any offhand wep to support it unless they release 2 weps at once with elite spec.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

Future Elite Spec

in Revenant

Aomine.5012

1h ranged wont happen cus we dont have any offhand wep to support it unless they release 2 weps at once with elite spec.

This is the flaw of the Elite-spec.

We would have been able to use shield if not it’s bound to Herald line. I also heard you can only choose 1 E-spec at the time if future E-spec releases.

They either need to create more base-class weapons or change this E-spec restriction entirely.

Future Elite Spec

in Revenant

Posted by: RabbitUp.8294

RabbitUp.8294

I would like to see a base off-hand weapon, the revenant feels limited at the moment, especially since the new elite would lock us out of the shield.

Main-hand daggers for a new elite would be interesting, since no heavy-armour class can use it currently. It could be a ranged weapon for a ritualist spec.

Future Elite Spec

in Revenant

Aomine.5012

I would like to see a base off-hand weapon, the revenant feels limited at the moment, especially since the new elite would lock us out of the shield.

Main-hand daggers for a new elite would be interesting, since no heavy-armour class can use it currently. It could be a ranged weapon for a ritualist spec.

This actually sounds like an interesting idea!

Using dagger to curse the people from range, doing range condition damage as dagger, summoning dreadful spirits from the mist and aid you in the fight!

Future Elite Spec

in Revenant

Posted by: Acratin.3910

Acratin.3910

Yeah, only one elite spec at a time, due to the fact that the third spec slot is the only one that can accept elites. At least as things stand now.

I’d love a Condi ranged build. One or two handed. Axe does provide some off hand range, although I freely admit it’s limited. That said, use it to jump in close before swapping legend?