Nerf Wish list

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

Originally by: Lordrosicky.5813

What: Initiative regen
Why: This way when thieves just spam on you they have to consider that spamming skills like headshot will be worse than waiting for a visual animation to interrupt something.
Suggestion: My idea is to reduce initiative regen by 20%.

What: Withdraw
Suggestion: My back up ideas are to give withdraw kitten longer cd.

What: Shortbow teleport
Suggestion: In addition make shortbow teleport cost 1 more ini.

What: Headshot
Suggestion: Also make headshot cost 2 more init.

What: Steal
Suggestion: Steal should also be able to be los ed.

Why: With these changes thief will still be op but might not be totally broken.

What: Stolen Necro skill
Suggestion: Also thief steal from necro should be half the fear duration

What: Stolen Mesmer skill
Suggestion: a thief should not get aegis, stab or prot off mesmer steal.

Thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/Exciting-idea-to-nerf-thief

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

:P You are allowed to add them too.
Though I will add it, thanks for linking it.

Wow… started reading it, wonder who owned him so hard…

I’m too lazy at the moment to write up an eloquent nerf post. You have a knack for it.

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

:P You are allowed to add them too.
Though I will add it, thanks for linking it.

Wow… started reading it, wonder who owned him so hard…

Dang that’s brutal…it spelled out ban Thieve in PvP or delete it from game.

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

Originally by: EremiteAngel.9765

What: shadow refuge
Why: An AOE ability to stealth and heal the thief and his allies for many seconds is pretty strong and overkill.
Suggestion: I suggest making it a bit more challenging by disallowing dodges/evades while in the refuge. No dodging or evading allowed if the thief or his allies are standing in the refuge. This allows enemies to land a successful attempt to draw them out of the refuge.

What: shadow step
Why: instant cast and such a long range with stun break and condi cleanse makes this kind of cheesy.
Suggestion: I suggest either reducing the range to 600 so that enemies will generally still be able to react, or remove the condi cleanse on return part.

What: hide in shadows
Why: a skill that heals and allows the thief to go invis and cures burning poison and bleeding on top of the healing makes things too easy for a thief.
Suggestion: I suggest increasing the casting duration to 1.5 seconds

What: Withdraw
Why: another no brainer healing skill that gives evade and mobility which should be made harder to use.
Suggestion: I suggest including a casting duration of 1 sec instead of letting it be instant.

What: Infiltrator strike
Why: Such a high mobility skill should not be allowed to cure one condition upon return as well at such low initiative costs.
Suggestion: I suggest increasing the initiative costs by 1 for initial cast and return cast as well.

What: Black powder
Why: A skill that allows a thief to combo and stealth off is already very devastating. Add a blind to it and that is like what???
Suggestion: I suggest removing the blind or not allowing the stealth. Either way works.

What: Pistol Whip
Why: Even though the range is small, but seriously, stun and evade in one skill at 5 initiatives?
Suggestion: I suggest making it 6. or even 7 initiative cost. and that would only make it just nice.

What: Shadow’s Embrace
Why: For an adept trait, removing 1 to 2 condis every time you stealth is way overkill.
Suggestion: I suggest changing it to regeneration instead upon entering stealth. Gives the thief some nice extra healing while he is invis.

Thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/Suggestions-for-reworking-thief/first

Join the TEEFs!

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Silhouette.5631

Silhouette.5631

What:Perma Retaliation on Guardians
Why: I would like to face a thief who occasionally tries to use a pistol against me ^.^
More serious
What: Sigil of Fire
Why: It gives away a thieves position if I hit them with it while they are stealthed. I’m not sure if this was meant to be but does kinda give me abit of an edge fighting them that I don’t need

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Disgallion.3908

Disgallion.3908

Thief need more buffs than nerfs guys, wake up.

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Sir Vincent III.1286

What game are you playing? You can never nerf Thief enough.

Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

What game are you playing? You can never nerf Thief enough.

Clearly not Nerf Wars 2.

Join the TEEFs!

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: GoogleBrandon.5073

GoogleBrandon.5073

What: Heartseeker
Why: “This is ridiculous. They die easily but if they catch you off guard you are done for.”
Suggestion: "As a thief main, i want heartseeker nerf. Make it require more initiative. "

Taken from: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/Most-hated-builds/first#post4928488

No clue this was 2012 again

No need to thank me

Guild channel with PvP uploads
Lost? Confused? [TCS] – A guild for every state of body and mind

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

um… add to it that immob bug(?) is back that caused character to be stuck in the air and unable to use any spells at all

that includes leaps like heartseeker

so using heartseeker atm is death sentence, tnks anet :/

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Highlie.7641

Highlie.7641

What: Daggerstorm (round 3)

Why: This ability will grant immune to taunt, Thieves are already god tier and get stealthzors for protection. please nerf before adding to game k thanks bye.

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

Originally by: Boysenberry.1869

What: Stealth
Why: QQ (his post was too long, and it was late at night, couldn’t summarize it)
Suggestion:
1. Increase the stealth trap duration to at least 1 minute. Make it really worthwhile.
2. Stealth skills need longer cooldowns or a higher cost. Anything so that you can’t spend the entire “fight” stealthed.
3. Re-tool the contest mechanic to take away all joy from a perma-stealth. Pew pewing a door causes all nearby npcs to point and laugh instead.
Thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/thief/Perma-Stealth-is-Legalized-Griefing/first

Join the TEEFs!

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

Originally by: DarkSyze.8627

What: Shadow Arts and Trickery
Why:
I will introduce thief profession 2 most problematic traits that are responsible for making this profession not challenging and fun: – Shadow Arts and Trickery.
Shadow Arts is too powerful: it is reason for stealth abuse and give thief profession too much reward for just stealthing instead of taking risk.
Trickery is too powerful: it is reason for the very high damage include stealing for instant kill. It give thief profession too much access to death/instant kill instead of hard work. Also not forget: Boon stripping is very powerful so i adjust it to every 60 seconds.
I will give my suggestion of change to those 2 most problematic traits in thief profession.
Last- I felt the ones that do not require change was challenging and important to make thief more support to their allies. The traits that are no longer- will be replaced with challenge skills that do not give thief too much advantage)
Suggestion:
Adept: Last Refuge – Use Blinding Powder when your health reaches a certain threshold.
(Last Refuge- Blinding Powder duration: 1 second)

Master: Meld with Shadows- Stealth skills last longer.
(Meld with Shadows- Stealth skills no longer last longer)

Grandmaster: Hidden Assassin- Gain might when you gain stealth.
(Hidden Assasin- This trait no longer grant might when you gain stealth)

Adept: Slowed Pulse- Grant regeneration if you have two or more stacks of bleeding.
(Slowed Pulse- Grant no longer grant regeneration if you have two or more stacks of bleeding. It is now restrict to two stacks of bleeding)

Adept: Shadow’s Embrace- Remove conditions periodically while in stealth.
(Shadow’s Embrace- no longer remove conditions periodically while in stealth)

Adept: Infusion of Shadow – Gain initiative when you enter stealth.
(Infusion of Shadow- No longer gain initiative when you enter stealth)

Master: Hidden Thief – Stealing grants you stealth.
(Hidden Thief- Stealing no longer grants you stealth)

Master: Patience – Regain initiative faster while in stealth.
(Patience- no longer regain initiative faster while in stealth)

Grandmaste: Shadow’s Rejuvenation – Regenerate health while in stealth.
(Shadow’s Rejuvenation- No longer regenerate health while in stealth

Adept: Instinctual Response – If you take damage greater than the health threshold in a single strike, you release feathers to blind nearby enemies and gain stealth.
(Instinctual Response- If you take damage greater than the health threshold in a single strike, you no longer gain stealth)

Adept: Flanking Strikes – Increases damage when attacking a foe from behind or the side.
(Flanking Strikes- no longer increase damage when attacking a foe from behind or the side.)

Adept: Thrill of the Crime – When you steal, you and all nearby allies gain fury, might, and swiftness for 10 seconds.
(Thrill of the Crime- When you steal, you and all nearby allies gain fury, might and swiftness for 5 seconds)

Master: Bountiful Theft – Stealing grants you and all nearby allies vigor. You rip boons from your target and grant them to nearby allies.
(Bountiful Theft- You rip boons from your target and grant them to nearby allies every 60 seconds)

Grandmaster: Sleight of Hand – Stealing also dazes the target. Reduces the recharge of Steal.
(Sleight of Hand- Reduce the recharge of Steal every 60 seconds)

Grandmaster: Bewildering Ambush – Stealing also applies confusion.
(Bewildering Ambush- Stealing applies confusion every 60 seconds)

Thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/thief/Perma-Stealth-is-Legalized-Griefing/page/2#post5033797

Join the TEEFs!

(edited by Zero Day.2594)

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Dark FQ.1038

Dark FQ.1038

What game are you playing? You can never nerf [thief] Necro enough.

Corrected it ^^

Dark Fq (Desolation and Gandara)all classes condi. http://www.youtube.com/user/FQDark

(edited by Dark FQ.1038)

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Sir Vincent III.1286

Corrected it ^^

Given that this is a Thief forum, your “correction” is incorrect.

Necro is getting a greatsword…that is not a nerf.

A Thief would be happy to have a greatsword even if it doesn’t come with weapon skills — weapon skills will only give ArenaNet reason to nerf Thief so might as well not have them in the first place. No skills, no nerfs = happy Thief.

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

What: Traps
Why: Simple circular logic:

• Thieves are sneaky
  • Thieves don’t use Traps (often)
  • Ergo, Thieves are holding Traps in reserve, to kitten folks over harder.

Suggestion: Replace Traps with Quaggan Dolls. The enemy will be too busy laughing at the Thief to get killed by the Thief …

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

(edited by Advent.6193)

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

Corrected it ^^

Given that this is a Thief forum, your “correction” is incorrect.

Necro is getting a greatsword…that is not a nerf.

A Thief would be happy to have a greatsword even if it doesn’t come with weapon skills — weapon skills will only give ArenaNet reason to nerf Thief so might as well not have them in the first place. No skills, no nerfs = happy Thief.

Lol, oh man, I think that’s what DarkSyze was going for, no traits (or blank ones) = no nerfs.

Join the TEEFs!

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Cynz.9437

this thread contains enough material for a book lol

All is Vain~

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Keitaro Dragonheart.9047

Keitaro Dragonheart.9047

Lol yeah, and that’s just GW2. Baddies have been crying about the rogue-archetype classes since…well, ever. You could probably print up a whole encyclopedia with all that QQ.

People were whining about the Assassin in GW1 as well, constantly crying about how we deal so much damage, or about how we were useless in PvE, granted, that was because when the profession first came out, a bunch of bads tried to use them as evasion tanks, failed spectacularly, and that reputation kind of stuck. It’lls never end, even if the thief is running around in a loin-clothe with a stone shiv. Our shivs would be called OP and we’d lose those too. ~_~

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: mako.2431

mako.2431

Nerf the kitten out of this class, period. No more in and out of stealth at will during combat, period. If you want to stealth to escape fine, but this whole dps/stealth/dps/stealth/stomp crap is absurd.

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Lol yeah, and that’s just GW2. Baddies have been crying about the rogue-archetype classes since…well, ever. You could probably print up a whole encyclopedia with all that QQ.

People were whining about the Assassin in GW1 as well, constantly crying about how we deal so much damage, or about how we were useless in PvE, granted, that was because when the profession first came out, a bunch of bads tried to use them as evasion tanks, failed spectacularly, and that reputation kind of stuck. It’lls never end, even if the thief is running around in a loin-clothe with a stone shiv. Our shivs would be called OP and we’d lose those too. ~_~

You don’t see any irony in what you said at all? Since the dawn of time people have hated a single mechanic (and fyi, the hate doesnt come from just “baddies”) and this game has more access to it than most games do as far as mid-combat use, and its harder to reveal than in most games as well. Could just possibly be that ninja lovers are attached to a pretty cheesy mechanic?

A game entirely void of stealth would likely be much more enjoyable for the masses than one with it. The mechanic itself serves very little purpose but to be as cheesy as possible, simply by nature. It’s a crutch-type of mechanic.

Edit: Let me also just say, its not that bad if it were just like on a utility or two for 4-5 seconds. But being able to build around it, and especially have access to it on a weapon set is what really makes it annoying. Having some “breather” defensive mechanisms isn’t so bad. It’s when it gets to be excessive when it becomes a real problem. (Permanent out of combat in others games, frequent access in combat in GW2)

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

(edited by ronpierce.2760)

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Turk.5460

Turk.5460

Oh please, people would complain just as much – probably more – if there was no access to stealth in combat, but we were able to be perma-stealthed while running around.

-Fort Aspenwood- [UNIV] [TLC] [ShW]
-Sorrow’s Furnace-

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

Oh please, people would complain just as much – probably more – if there was no access to stealth in combat, but we were able to be perma-stealthed while running around.

Assassin’s where complained about in GW1, they didnt have stealth…

Join the TEEFs!

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Turk.5460

Turk.5460

Ah, so what you’re saying is – people will complain just for the sake of complaining no matter what.

-Fort Aspenwood- [UNIV] [TLC] [ShW]
-Sorrow’s Furnace-

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

ronpierce.2760

That’s what I said. Both are bad. Permanently able to hide or too frequent battle use.

I said stealth is best left to short-duration defense mechanics just to re-organize yourself or set up for a new assault, but having too much combat access or permanent disengaged stealth causes pretty big issues. It’s always a problem in MMOs and gets complained about because it’s always one of these two styles. No character should be “based around” stealth, rather, just have it as something as a defensive cooldown, which would be perfectly acceptable.

If they weren’t balanced around stealth they could afford making them a bit less like paper when standing toe-to-toe. That’s how this whole cycle happens. Stealth classes think they NEED a million ways to stealth because they’re squishy, and don’t realize the opposite is true. They’re like paper because of their access to stealth. Resetting and death avoidance is a very powerful mechanic, whether you want to believe it or not.

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

ronpierce.2760

That has nothing to do with anything in regards to arguments against Stealth… Stealth doesn’t hold some sort of mutually exclusive rights to “being broken”. More than one thing can be problematic. The only reason you’re bringing up assassin in this is because it sounds like what could be a stealth class…

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

Ah, so what you’re saying is – people will complain just for the sake of complaining no matter what.

Yup…

Well mainly, it’s that they want a “fair” fight, and not being bursted in 2-3 seconds… Despite the context of that burst build…

Join the TEEFs!

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

ronpierce.2760

Yup…

Well mainly, it’s that they want a “fair” fight, and not being bursted in 2-3 seconds… Despite the context of that burst build…

It’s irrational to not want fights to be over in 2-3 seconds? I get the feeling that most people who play thieves/stealth classes are people who just didn’t quite make the cut in FPSs. o.O

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

Yup…

It’s irrational to not want fights to be over in 2-3 seconds? I get the feeling that most people who play thieves/stealth classes are people who just didn’t quite make the cut in FPSs. o.O

Well… for instance the BoA assassin from GW1, while they were able to burst someone down in 3 seconds, they had about 45-60 second CD where they were completely useless and anyone with a weapon equipped could kill them. But yeah let’s just focus on the 3 second burst. (And you could mitigate it…)

And about not being good at FPSs, on the contrary… those that die to thieves probably didn’t make the cut, because they didn’t react/dodge/or at the very least move about… And would just eat backstabs

Join the TEEFs!

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

ronpierce.2760

Yup…

Well… for instance the BoA assassin from GW1, while they were able to burst someone down in 3 seconds, they had about 45-60 second CD where they were completely useless and anyone with a weapon equipped could kill them. But yeah let’s just focus on the 3 second burst. (And you could mitigate it…)

And about not being good at FPSs, on the contrary… those that die to thieves probably didn’t make the cut, because they didn’t react/dodge/or at the very least move about… And would just eat backstabs

Backstabs. Eat. From stealth. But anyways.

Regardless. Sure it was “made” to tear people up then be useless. But you think that’s good design? That sounds absolutely terrible to play and play against…

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

Yup…

Regardless. Sure it was “made” to tear people up then be useless. But you think that’s good design? That sounds absolutely terrible to play and play against…

Eh, it did what it was meant to do, assassinate people…
It could be countered (various barriers/whatever they were called), or it could be caught during it’s weak moment. Yet, it was deemed OP, simply because of the 3 second burst that it could do. Oh and, last I recall, that game didn’t have 1v1’ing either… So jumping in and kill 1 person and then dieing…

(not sure how ‘game’ came out as ‘came’, but corrected… and underlined…)

Join the TEEFs!

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

ronpierce.2760

Yup…

Eh, it did what it was meant to do, assassinate people…
It could be countered (various barriers/whatever they were called), or it could be caught during it’s weak moment. Yet, it was deemed OP, simply because of the 3 second burst that it could do. Oh and, last I recall, that came didn’t have 1v1’ing either… So jumping in and kill 1 person and then dieing…

It’s still not what I would consider a good design. From my perspective MMO pvp is supposed to feel a bit more paced and strategic. And for the most part it is, and that’s why outliers like that tend to stick out and are “op” because they sort of defeat that purpose. And killing fast just to die yourself doesn’t sound all that glorious. It reminds me of like… Fighting off nodes to show you can get a lot of kills. Fuel for kitten in the sense that it kills someone and makes you feel good about yourself, but it doesn’t make extreme burst a good design. A niche doesn’t mean it’s “okay”. Some niches can be very off-putting and frustrating. And the dinference here is that Thieves also have ample escapes, so they fill that very bursty assassin role with a good “out” too.

It’s always been a thing with me. The two things I’ve never really enjoyed about MMOs are stealth as a core mechanic (stressing core, because small durations with decent cooldowns just for defense or shrugging aggression is fine) and pure burst because I feel like it feeds a nasty ganker mentality and is often either ambush-like in nature or highly RNG whether you make it out alive or not. I just don’t get the obsession with big numbers and 2 shotting people. A 2 shot from a single person should always draw a red flag in MMO style pvp.

Just to explain myself, I’m not saying dps focus is bad. But too much glass and too much cannon is just not fun. I dislike fresh air for the same reason, too much instant burst but dies to a breeze. It’s not “OP”, so don’t think when I say I dislike something it’s because I think it’s too strong. I just think it’s a bad design. And as such, it’s obviously an opinion and perspective based. If you think it’s fine, you’re allowed, but I don’t see myself agreeing.

(edited by ronpierce.2760)

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Cynz.9437

Yup…

actually most backstabs are pretty predictable

yesterday some thief was crying that his invis was broken or i am hacking because i could predict where he was and was killing him despite stealth

All is Vain~

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

ronpierce.2760

Yup…

yesterday some thief was crying that his invis was broken or i am hacking because i could predict where he was and was killing him despite stealth

Yes ‘some’ are. But they also bait a lot of defenses and cause waste if the thief plays well and as not predictable as possible.

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Cynz.9437

Yup…

Yes ‘some’ are. But they also bait a lot of defenses and cause waste if the thief plays well and as not predictable as possible.

then just be better than them duhh, it literary comes down to mind games… and needed vs any class really

All is Vain~

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

ronpierce.2760

Yup…

then just be better than them duhh, it literary comes down to mind games… and needed vs any class really

You’re really going to suggest the person WITHOUT stealth has any leverage against the invisible guy with “mind games”? Come on man… You’re just being silly now…

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Daywolf.2630

Daywolf.2630

Nerf nerfing, OP for all!!!
well except for
rangerrs
“Why not? Something has to work. Once, I dug a pit and filled it with clouds. Or was it clowns? Doesn’t matter. It didn’t slow him down. To be honest, it wasn’t the best idea. And it really began to smell. Must have been clowns. Clouds don’t smell bad. They taste of butter! And tears.” -Sheogorath

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Cynz.9437

Yup…

You’re really going to suggest the person WITHOUT stealth has any leverage against the invisible guy with “mind games”? Come on man… You’re just being silly now…

um yes they do
most stealth spells have a tell (see bp+hs, refuge, hide in shadows etc.) and can be interrupted
you can spam aoe
you can count stealth time and dodge in time

really the only time i have issues vs stealthed thief is when i am being focused by other players at the same time… but then it is outnumbered situation that i shouldn’t be winning anyway

All is Vain~

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: yolo swaggins.2570

yolo swaggins.2570

Nobody said you weren’t going to work for your kill.

Liaison for [Teef]
“Please stop complaining about stuff you don’t even know about.” ~Nocta

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

<uninstalls the game> WTF kind of game is this?!?!
Join the TEEFs!

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: yolo swaggins.2570

yolo swaggins.2570

Welcome to Dark Souls Wars 2.

Liaison for [Teef]
“Please stop complaining about stuff you don’t even know about.” ~Nocta

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

I thought this was Hello Kitty Online. kitten it, been wasting my time… Peace guys!

Join the TEEFs!

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Highlie.7641

Nerf: Zero day.2594
Why: This thread is the only reason to visit the thief forum.
Suggested nerf: reduce posting’s 33 or 50% (number’s generated by arena net)

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Sir Vincent III.1286

I thought this was Hello Kitty Online. kitten it, been wasting my time… Peace guys!

Stick around…we’re getting there — one nerf at a time.

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: pepper.6179

pepper.6179

nerf: Hello Kitty Online
why: takes away all of the gw2 players

[SA]

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

Oh they have, through infractions and flood control, I once had to wait 30 minutes between posts. But that was alleviated for some reason. Did I learn my lesson? Yes. If I have something mean to say, think about it, and rephrase it in a way that the idiot won’t understand.

Join the TEEFs!

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Sir Vincent III.1286

Oh they have, through infractions and flood control, I once had to wait 30 minutes between posts. But that was alleviated for some reason. Did I learn my lesson? Yes. If I have something mean to say, think about it, and rephrase it in a way that the idiot won’t understand.

Like a backstab…stealthy and painful.

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Highlie.7641

Lol that’s just great. Alas i am just a humble tradesmen so i lack the intellect to come up with witty remarks. so i just insult them to there face. don’t ask me how but im still only sitting at 2 infractions in 3 years.

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

What: Shadowsteps
Why: Apparently you can use them while crafting and not get interrupted! How OP is that? I mean, you can shadowsteps from bank and back if needed…
Learned it from reddit…
Thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3771x5/til_shadowsteps_do_not_break_crafting_queue/

Join the TEEFs!

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Cynz.9437

What: Shadowsteps
Why: Apparently you can use them while crafting and not get interrupted! How OP is that? I mean, you can shadowsteps from bank and back if needed…
Learned it from reddit…
Thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3771x5/til_shadowsteps_do_not_break_crafting_queue/

omg this one is glorius

too bad i am using royal terrace and never got to use this trick D8

All is Vain~

(edited by Cynz.9437)