Mace/shield GS build = Overpowered

in Warrior

Posted by: XII.9401

XII.9401

Here you go, this is why the build is OP, it can wreck people in 1v2 and 1v1 settings. He casually made it home even when 4 people got to him. Im sorry but this is plain OP.

The biggest offenders are signet of healing and poultry soup.

This needs a nerf

Any good player can take a warrior out. If you can’t do that solo then you need to get a better build and not run glass cannon.

Guardians -such as this guy- need to stop thinking they can walk up to a war, face roll across the keyboard and think they can tank their way through everything without even dodging. Try and use stability and timely condition removal some time.

Sorry but don’t expect to run glass cannon and not get owned because of it.

As for two players getting owned by a warrior: You have to be bad to do so..learn to cc..learn to dodge..maybe use some stun breakers and condi removal like everyone else?

Man..you play a guardian and you lose to a warrior? Wow..that’s is a new level of..maybe you should go back to discussing Aether blades and T3 cultural armor..

PVE is that way.

Please stop replying to these bad pvpers, guys.

(edited by XII.9401)

in Warrior

Posted by: Crovax.7854

Crovax.7854

Here you go, this is why the build is OP, it can wreck people in 1v2 and 1v1 settings. He casually made it home even when 4 people got to him. Im sorry but this is plain OP.

This needs a nerf

Any good player can take a warrior out. If you can’t do that solo then you need to get a better build and not run glass cannon.

Guardians -such as this guy- need to stop thinking they can walk up to a war, face roll across the keyboard and think they can tank their way through everything without even dodging. Try and use stability and timely condition removal some time.

As for two players getting owned by a warrior: You have to be bad to do so..learn to cc..learn to dodge..maybe use some stun breakers and condi removal like everyone else?

Man..you play a guardian and you lose to a warrior? Wow..that’s is a new level of..maybe you should go back to discussing Aether blades and T3 cultural armor..

PVE is that way.

But they like to think of warrior as a non-factor in pvp,
an opponent which you had to put no effort into to beat.
Why should people now learn how to counter something they could
roflstomp easily before, that a warrior can be as dangerous
as any other class?!
How dare Anet changing this so they become viable?!

in Warrior

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in Warrior

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

Bowl of Fried Lotus Roots…

I’m sorry if you’re getting perma stunned by a warrior then you’re just bad…..
End of story.

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

in Warrior

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

This is called game balance bro, unless someone is a lvl 2 uplvled nub there is no way you can get out of a fight unscathed. Look at the video again, notice the insane regen on the warrior. You can’t tell me its balanced

Yo bro, WvW isn’t balanced on 1v1 builds and it never was meant to be either.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

in Warrior

Posted by: ajskold.6987

ajskold.6987

This needs a nerf

well , it all comes to the personal skill , its not like guardian pwn warriors or opposite , if u fight a warrrior it all comes to the moent u get scull cracked adn do u have a stun breaker dats all

PVE is that way.

in Warrior

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Guardian outplayed you at the end there.

The damage on that combo was stupid….

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

Guard was also fully stacked and pure berserker. I know him

RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in Warrior

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

Kinda funny because when I am fighting people in wvw, even bads, they still manage to drop me at 50% health or so depending on the class, and I still have to try. Even on my thief or guard I still have to pay attention because not everyone is as bad as they appear.

Whats funny is if I was fighting those 4 “bads” in the video on my Mesmer I most likely would have kill them all and not gotten close to 50% hp. WITHOUT running into spawn 10 times..

Aren’t you posting on the wrong forums then?

No.. I’ve listed my 5 active characters in my signature long ago. Wow, would ya look at that I play a Warrior also..

because he’s either a troll or a real idiot who cant feel embarrassment

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

in Warrior

Posted by: Alkaholic.3875

Alkaholic.3875

Bullkitten. Check the last fight, vs 4 people. No matter how skilled you are you can’t hope to troll around wvw with that many people wailing at you and coming out unscathed. Do you understand that any of his opponent in 1v1 STOOD NO CHANCE?

Its 1 thing to be able to beat someone 1v1, its another when your opponent might as well drop dead. Don’t be so biased please. 550hp/sec regen on signet of healing is OP no matter how look at it.

Ummm, check BAMF Joe’s vids. He takes on even more. He’s an engie.

in Warrior

Posted by: Aegael.6938

Aegael.6938

I’ve fought quite a few warriors running this build, and I’ve run it myself a few times. I find the exchange to be fun on both sides. It’s refreshing, and I need to play around my opponent and predict properly, otherwise I’ll be dead.

Now, the typical warrior will run the defensive setup with PVT, or Soldier amulet, so pretty much all of their damage is going to be in their stuns. When the enemy isn’t stunned, this spec does laughable damage. Even with a full combo, you aren’t likely to be oneshotting someone.

What I figure is the main frustration isn’t even the ideal “stun on 8 second CD” argument, it’s the fact that this build has so much inherent regen built in. That on top of a few man-mode skills of your choice to deny the enemy their cc, damage, or conditions, makes you a really scary class to fight for a short amount of time. This can be pretty frustrating, and while I find it fun to fight these guys, I don’t particularly care for the fact that they can pretty easily shrug off the damage I put on them unless I’m running full burst or full conditions.

However, in a cancerous metagame of condition spam and P/D permastealth thieves, I’m inclined to give this build a pass due to the fact that it actually requires thought and game knowledge. If you don’t manage your berserker stance or signet of stamina properly, you’ll still be easily killable, even in a 1v1. Compare to a Necromancer fear/burn build or a Spirit Ranger build, specs which are essentially brainless to play and this is designed to counter. Don’t forget that this build is almost solely designed for 1v1 combat. On top of that, it’s designed to counter the tanky condi meta which is the majority of builds being run in SPvP right now. If it’s excelling in those categories, it’s working as intended.

tl;dr if you nerf this nerf P/D thieves and tanky condi.

in Warrior

Posted by: Thor.4065

Thor.4065

I think one of the main problems for people running around in WvW is that they think they can go toe to toe with a good warrior. If you are a light armor wearer or a thief you seriously have no business trying to beat me in melee combat…you just won’t win. Use your superior mobility/stealth/evades to wear us down. To all the thieves who try to backstab/heart seeker spam a 3200+ armor warrior down — you deserve your inevitable death.

Also if you see a mace warrior using his 3+ second stun on you, why are you running back into melee range? After the first one you should gtfo. Anyone who says warrior is ‘faceroll’ has either never played it or never played it correctly. Whether it is easier to play than other classes is another story but many warrior weapons and builds have a high skill ceiling (as with most MMOs that have a warrior class).

in Warrior

Posted by: Hunter.4783

Hunter.4783

And this dear sir looks balanced to you? 2v1ing necros….killing guardians in 4 hits….being able to come out of tons of situations because of your many survivability tools.

Keep it up though. Nothing like your videos to prove my point.

in Warrior

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

And this dear sir looks balanced to you? 2v1ing necros….killing guardians in 4 hits….being able to come out of tons of situations because of your many survivability tools.

For me its looks balanced when a skilled player stomp into ground some noobs bc they dont even know how to dodge, rez, intterrupt finisher and w/e. But its seems that they are on the same level of skill as you are. If you think you should be able to kill a warrior standing in one place without taking any action behind key 2,3,4,5 and done you playing wrong game. l2p

in Warrior

Posted by: Turamarth.3248

Turamarth.3248

Let assume every stun would only last 1 second and the healing was cut by half.
I am pretty sure he would have still won every fight except against the guardian.

And killing a Guardian who apparently wears full zerker gear with four hits isn´t really surprising.

Brandar – Kodash [DE]
[SPQR]

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

It was 3 hits. Earthshaker+Stggering blow+Backbreaker

in Warrior

Crovax.7854

°coughcough° stability. do you use it?

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

I think we’ve let Hunter troll us enough, guys.

I vote we either stop replying to this thread so it sinks and dies, or we horribly derail it with the traditional “Cake vs Pie”

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

°coughcough° stability. do you use it?

When I feel like it.

in Warrior

Posted by: apt.9184

apt.9184

Lol I love how so many warriors defending this spec when it is clearly OP as kitten I mean you have so much survivability, mobility, and damage (gs/mace shield)… Because of the buffs to warrior playing this spec is so easy to play I mean you have 8 sec condi immunity to pull of skull crack the 4 sec stun that has pretty much the animation of auto attack on mace and you have healing surge which heals you for a ton. I liked when warrior was hard to play… I mean this spec has no diminishing returns. You pretty much could miss a skull crack and not be punished (I am talking in team fight). This build needs a adjustment like maybe an animation change on the skull crack plus giving back the stun breaks they took away from other classes or maybe if you miss a skull crack you are left with 10 adrenaline and possibly reverting the max stun duration to 2.2 secs without paralyzation sigl. PS If you saw ESL both Made and Meta and Non Stop nonsense were using the cookie cutter mace shield warriors so they do exist in top level play. Skull crack warriors are just as good as s/d thiefs now at peeling and putting high pressure on enemy due to there stuns and defensive abilities making them hard to peel off unless they are way out of position.
I hate playing this build now since its so face roll that’s why I play a sub par eviscerate spec that has no mobility, bad suitability, but high spike damage (was higher pre patch).

Lil Apt
L2P deeez nutz

in Warrior

Scoobaniec.9561

Its so funny when everyone wants to nerf either healing signet or mace when they gets killed by 100b that coming from gs weapon. Interesing

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

Its so funny when everyone wants to nerf either healing signet or mace when they gets killed by 100b that coming from gs weapon. Interesing

I know. Where does healing signet even come into play here???

I can see why people complain, I really can. But nerfing the mace stun isnt the answer. We warriors have been making dozens of threads asking 100b’s to be reworked into a more mobile lower DPS ability for the sake of its use in PvP/WvW, LONG before this build ever surfaced.

Additionally, Sigil of Para is supposed to be increasing stun by 15%, From 3s to 3.kitten . I’m hearing that it’s increasing it from 3s to 4s, or 33%, which is DOUBLE what it’s supposed to be doing.

in Warrior

Posted by: Zayle.7253

Zayle.7253

Lol I love how so many warriors defending this spec when it is clearly OP as kitten I mean you have so much survivability, mobility, and damage (gs/mace shield)… Because of the buffs to warrior playing this spec is so easy to play I mean you have 8 sec condi immunity to pull of skull crack the 4 sec stun that has pretty much the animation of auto attack on mace and you have healing surge which heals you for a ton. I liked when warrior was hard to play… I mean this spec has no diminishing returns. You pretty much could miss a skull crack and not be punished (I am talking in team fight). This build needs a adjustment like maybe an animation change on the skull crack plus giving back the stun breaks they took away from other classes or maybe if you miss a skull crack you are left with 10 adrenaline and possibly reverting the max stun duration to 2.2 secs without paralyzation sigl. PS If you saw ESL both Made and Meta and Non Stop nonsense were using the cookie cutter mace shield warriors so they do exist in top level play. Skull crack warriors are just as good as s/d thiefs now at peeling and putting high pressure on enemy due to there stuns and defensive abilities making them hard to peel off unless they are way out of position.
I hate playing this build now since its so face roll that’s why I play a sub par eviscerate spec that has no mobility, bad suitability, but high spike damage (was higher pre patch).

Once Berserker Stance goes onto its hefty cooldown the Warrior is left trying to smack you in melee with no way to handle conditions aside from -duration runes and food. The build also only has two potential gap closers to set up a Skull Crack. The only thing making this build a little too strong is the broken Sigil of Paralyzation. Irreguardless, it has obvious counters that you aren’t willing to explore.

in Warrior

Posted by: dovrak.4376

dovrak.4376

This thread has nearly 20k views, lol. Use your 565361 stunbreakers which are on a 10 sec cd, yeah l2p issue.

in Warrior

Crovax.7854

This thread has nearly 20k views, lol. Use your 565361 stunbreakers which are on a 10 sec cd, yeah l2p issue.

Or just kite? Dodge? Blind? Stability?

98% is only against movement impairs and you can counter that with food to make it
58% and 25% against damaging conditions.

in Warrior

Posted by: Sanny.1270

Sanny.1270

stab/blind/dodge are all poor arguments on how to counter.

Second To God ~ 80 Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/user/T3hSanny

in Warrior

Crovax.7854

Why?

in Warrior

Posted by: peter.9024

peter.9024

Why?

Because they require skill to use.

Skullclamp

in Warrior

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

My only complaint about this build was watching Phantaram play his ele (which is a burst build, with 20 points in precision/crit and zerkers amulet) and hearing him go “Oh, hes running healing signet, I better just move on b/c I can’t out-damage his healing.” Maybe its b/c ele damage is in a bad place (which it is), but its also likely that the healing is a little too high, especially for a passive skill that cannot be interrupted and is only weak to poison (which only a few classes have).

Also, Crovax, stab/blind/dodge are not as spammable as the stuns. Few classes have stability reliably, only a few can spam blind, and dodging skullcrack on an asura or other race when it looks like auto-attack is really hard to see.

(edited by BlackBeard.2873)

in Warrior

Crovax.7854

My only complaint about this build was watching Phantaram play his ele (which is a burst build, with 20 points in precision/crit and zerkers amulet) and hearing him go “Oh, hes running healing signet, I better just move on b/c I can’t out-damage his healing.” Maybe its b/c ele damage is in a bad place (which it is), but its also likely that the healing is a little too high, especially for a passive skill that cannot be interrupted and is only weak to poison (which only a few classes have).

Also, Crovax, stab/blind/dodge are not as spammable as the stuns. Few classes have stability reliably, only a few can spam blind, and dodging skullcrack on an asura or other race when it looks like auto-attack is really hard to see.

You are trading in an on demand healing for a good passive one. Nothing wrong with that. If you get bursted it’s over. The signet outheals maybe bunkers and to some extent low consistent damage but get one spike and it’s ‘gg’.
The signet itself heals only for a bit over 3k which is a wee bit more than
10% on my spvp build.

Why?

Oh well, that explains it then. Nerf mace!
Go home people, nothing to see here, we cleared it up.

(edited by Crovax.7854)

in Warrior

Posted by: Sanny.1270

Sanny.1270

Why?

since it can be applied to anything in this game not just specifically to counter SC. if by the logic of just blind/stab/dodge ect ect nothing in gw2 should ever be adjusted, anything that is considered OP or is OP can simply just be avoided all the time.

Second To God ~ 80 Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/user/T3hSanny

in Warrior

Crovax.7854

Why?

since it can be applied to anything in this game not just specifically to counter SC. if by the logic of just blind/stab/dodge ect ect nothing in gw2 should ever be adjusted, anything that is considered OP or is OP can simply just be avoided all the time.

Flawed argument imo. Cond spam can in fact not be blocked and evaded only to some degree. Stability is meant to be a counter against disables.
The point with blind is one attack misses.
Blind is meant to be a counter against spike abilities that hit hard in one strike.
Earthshaker is such an ablity. Backstab is, although a missed bs should break stealth imho but that’s another discussion.

SC is the only ability on a warrior that is hard to see coming so please don’t tell me
it’s so difficult to 1) kite the warrior or 2) if you see him coming close use either stab.
blind block or evade.

That’s also why the current meta is so terrible. You get a constant stream of conditions.
If you dodge, well you didn’t receive any for the few frames but are packed once the dodge ends. Necro wells are unblockable and even if you block other abilities with a channeled block, you can’t do anything in the meantime. Aegis acts like a blind as
it only negates one hit. There is supposed to be a counter to anything like
it is with warrior now but to this constant cond spam there is nearly none.
Why do you think people are complaining?

(edited by Crovax.7854)

in Warrior

Posted by: dovrak.4376

dovrak.4376

Why?

Yeah because your stun/burst combo requires lot of skill lol. Not to mention your kittened selfhealing allows you to repeat and repeat this same stuff, allowing to make mistakes whitout even worry about your health.
Edit: 20k views gratz.

(edited by dovrak.4376)

in Warrior

Crovax.7854

Why?

Yeah because your stun/burst combo requires lot of skill lol. Not to mention your kittened selfhealing allows you to repeat and repeat this same stuff, allowing to make mistakes whitout even worry about your health.
Edit: 20k views gratz.

Three words: ‘No active heal’.

in Warrior

apt.9184

Once Berserker Stance goes onto its hefty cooldown the Warrior is left trying to smack you in melee with no way to handle conditions aside from -duration runes and food. The build also only has two potential gap closers to set up a Skull Crack. The only thing making this build a little too strong is the broken Sigil of Paralyzation. Irreguardless, it has obvious counters that you aren’t willing to explore.

Lol I don’t die to this build because most the warriors now are pretty bad and don’t know how to use stuns so its so easy to dodge them since I know whats what. Btw you do know that most necros don’t spec for unblockable marks anymore so you can block them and stun them then hb? I made the 0/30/20/0/20 spec right after the update that made necros OP and from then on I gave this build to few people, but it was not so popular until now and from recent update the buff to heals and longer duration on stance it has just gotten so OP. It needs nerf. There is just to much room and low skill floor to land your ccs before warrior actually took a lot of skill but now its is just face roll. Say what you want, but from a person that plays this build regularly the fact that you have so much sustain and you can 100-0 people with lots of mobility makes it absurdly OP. I used to play spec pre patch and the duration back then was fine and counter able. The only counter is kiting now, but that means he is essentially running away from the point. Wish the old frenzy berserk warrior still existed since it was way harder to play and bad warriors were revealed….

Lil Apt
L2P deeez nutz

in Warrior

apt.9184

Sorry I don’t die to them :P

Lil Apt
L2P deeez nutz

in Warrior

Posted by: Zayle.7253

Zayle.7253

Lol I don’t die to this build because most the warriors now are pretty bad and don’t know how to use stuns so its so easy to dodge them since I know whats what.

You just proved yourself wrong. How can it be OP if you adjusted your play style to it and beat people who use it? You never die to it after you learned how it worked. That sounds a lot like balance.

in Warrior

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

Well remember “balance” to most non-warriors I’ve seen means “warrior is a free kill”.

in Warrior

apt.9184

Lol I don’t die to this build because most the warriors now are pretty bad and don’t know how to use stuns so its so easy to dodge them since I know whats what.

You just proved yourself wrong. How can it be OP if you adjusted your play style to it and beat people who use it? You never die to it after you learned how it worked. That sounds a lot like balance.

Thats only because I am playing the same spec vs him…. I do not know what you don’t get about that lol…. Trust me if necros and spirit rangers were not so OP right now there would be a lot more QQ about this build. Its better to have it slightly toned down now then have it nerfed to oblivion later. Honestly I wish they would of never made those changes back in end of june it just ruined this game. Double ele meta was so much better.

Lil Apt
L2P deeez nutz

(edited by apt.9184)

in Warrior

Posted by: Hitman.5829

Hitman.5829

Let me start by saying i have 5 lvl 80s, a warrior included and over 8.5k achi points so i have been around.

During all my time in WvW and sPVP i have yet to see a more overpowered build than this.

Skull crack with sigil of paralysis gives 3.75 sec stun which can be followed by a 100b which has a total channel time of 3.30 sec. This usually results in death unless you use a stunbreaker. Thats nice and all except for the fact this combo can be repeated EVERY 7.5 SECONDS due to burst mastery. IN addition, due to fast hands weapon swap = 5 sec cooldown as well as gives adren.

Let me repeat it: You can perform a 3.75 sec stun due to skull crack —> 100b EVERY 7.5 Seconds. I am repeating this before some “pro” warrior comes to tell me to bring stun breakers. I have tried to go against this build with various builds on D/D ele, thief, guard and mis each bringing from 1-3 stun breakers and eventually you run out of em, At this point, you die.

Also, you can add in a shield stun which ADDS into stun duration. It can also help to land a skull crack due to the mobility it provides.

Last but not least, HEALING SIGNET IS EXTREMELY OP. 400 Hp/sec in addition to regen based on adrenaline (2nd minor trait in defense line) makes for quite a ridiculous regen which is unconditional and can be further enhanced by regeneration.

Now, have come flocking in here trying to defend your OP build. I will not be replying this thread because i know most of you have been longing for a buff for so long and now that you finally go it, you wanna clench to it, but at least show some objectivity in your responses

The build i am talking about is this: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/Skull-Cracker-V-3-0-The-Counter-Meta

Might as well make it popular so they “adjust” it sooner than later

You can counter the stun with melandru runes. That is it move on nothing to watch here boys, just a bad, whiny player…..move on!

in Warrior

Posted by: PlagueParade.7942

PlagueParade.7942

Let me start by saying i have 5 lvl 80s, a warrior included and over 8.5k achi points so i have been around.

During all my time in WvW and sPVP i have yet to see a more overpowered build than this.

Skull crack with sigil of paralysis gives 3.75 sec stun which can be followed by a 100b which has a total channel time of 3.30 sec. This usually results in death unless you use a stunbreaker. Thats nice and all except for the fact this combo can be repeated EVERY 7.5 SECONDS due to burst mastery. IN addition, due to fast hands weapon swap = 5 sec cooldown as well as gives adren.

Let me repeat it: You can perform a 3.75 sec stun due to skull crack —> 100b EVERY 7.5 Seconds. I am repeating this before some “pro” warrior comes to tell me to bring stun breakers. I have tried to go against this build with various builds on D/D ele, thief, guard and mis each bringing from 1-3 stun breakers and eventually you run out of em, At this point, you die.

Also, you can add in a shield stun which ADDS into stun duration. It can also help to land a skull crack due to the mobility it provides.

Last but not least, HEALING SIGNET IS EXTREMELY OP. 400 Hp/sec in addition to regen based on adrenaline (2nd minor trait in defense line) makes for quite a ridiculous regen which is unconditional and can be further enhanced by regeneration.

Now, have come flocking in here trying to defend your OP build. I will not be replying this thread because i know most of you have been longing for a buff for so long and now that you finally go it, you wanna clench to it, but at least show some objectivity in your responses

The build i am talking about is this: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/Skull-Cracker-V-3-0-The-Counter-Meta

You can counter the stun with melandru runes. That is it move on nothing to watch here boys, just a bad, whiny player…..move on!

So, everyone should wear melandru runes just for this one particular build in this one particular class…… yeah, that’s just not gonna happen. Silly solution.

I’ve been enjoying this build for the past couple weeks now. It was actually because of this thread that I found it. So thanks Hunter. Unfortunately it won’t surprise me if a-net’s solution will be to add a slightly longer CD to our stuns. Who knows, it may be necessary but I’ll enjoy it till then or till I find a build I may enjoy more.

in Warrior

Scoobaniec.9561

So, everyone should wear melandru runes just for this one particular build in this one particular class…… yeah, that’s just not gonna happen. Silly solution.

I’ve been enjoying this build for the past couple weeks now. It was actually because of this thread that I found it. So thanks Hunter. Unfortunately it won’t surprise me if a-net’s solution will be to add a slightly longer CD to our stuns. Who knows, it may be necessary but I’ll enjoy it till then or till I find a build I may enjoy more.

I don’t think they will touch our stuns by any means, but im sure that gs rework coming.

in Warrior

Posted by: PlagueParade.7942

PlagueParade.7942

Oh? In what way would you speculate a rework on it? I’ve not really found any flaw with GS so far.

in Warrior

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

Here’s a possible GS rework:

Whirlwind Attack’s CD has been increased from 10s to 15s.

This would cut down on the 100blades→Whirlwind combo spam a bit, as well as reducing warrior mobility. 2 birds with 1 stone really.

All is vain.

in Warrior

Scoobaniec.9561

Oh? In what way would you speculate a rework on it? I’ve not really found any flaw with GS so far.

Rush, hb, arcing slide. In spvp forums a dev mentioned something about swapping hb with arcing slide or rush to burst w/e.

I hope we get rid of throwing gs skill too..its bs, or at least to make it as a block with second ability to throw like ranger has.

in Warrior

Scoobaniec.9561

Here’s a possible GS rework:

Whirlwind Attack’s CD has been increased from 10s to 15s.

This would cut down on the 100blades->Whirlwind combo spam a bit, as well as reducing warrior mobility. 2 birds with 1 stone really.

Did u wake up yet? The last thing gs needs is a nerf.. Lemme see anyway

Broken gs with selfroot ability where main damage is, slow long cd gap closer that tend to miss well..always, and 15sec evade hm..

Now s/s. Decent chain unlike gs, low cd gap closer, a burst on demand, access to torment with ability to put out some damage from rip, little over 2sec block against ranged skills on 15cd.. On top of that immo from burst yeah..hard to decide between these both.

I feel actually that sword is superior to gs. Just saying

in Warrior

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

I think we’ve let Hunter troll us enough, guys.

I vote we either stop replying to this thread so it sinks and dies, or we horribly derail it with the traditional “Cake vs Pie”

You know, I’ve always preferred pie. Specifically pumpkin or blueberry pie. They’re flavorful, easy to make / bake, and take no time at all to prepare compared to cakes. Although I will say cheesecake is the bomb.

in Warrior

Posted by: Maugetarr.6823

Maugetarr.6823

Why?

And because that’s the (valid) argument thieves have been using since day 1, yet it hasn’t stopped the rather steady flow of nerfs that have been sent their way. I’m not arguing for or against nerfs for this build, but you’re gonna have to find another way to defend it because that argument is going to fall on deaf ears.

Blank Players [BDL]-Anvil Rock
Maugen Rawr- Thief/Ele
Rebalance Ideas for Thief

in Warrior

Posted by: Winterfell.8915

Winterfell.8915

9/10 times a mace/shield gsword warr will beat a guardian no matter what build.

in Warrior

Posted by: VidurrRedhands.1964

VidurrRedhands.1964

Cherry pie is the best pie that has ever existed.