Warrior changes in 15th Nov patch.

in Warrior

Posted by: Lagg.3960

Lagg.3960

No nerfs for PvE (and I don’t care one bit about PvP – lol esports)

/quickly checks Ranger subforum

Yup, this was a good patch for us.

Hey, I just bash you, and this is frenzy,
But here’s my Wammo, so heal me maybe?

in Warrior

Posted by: Recently.1043

Recently.1043

Of course we weren’t nerfed, we are one of the weakest PvP classes at the moment. The worst case scenario was nothing changed. Best case was some sort of buffs and/or bug fixes. We walked away with 10% damage to long bow auto attacks which is a small win in PvE i guess (completely irrelevant in PvP)

The combo finishers to underwater combat are kitten plain and simple. Thanks for them i guess though? All it does is make angry classes think we got riffle buffs since shot = rifle to most non-warriors.

Call me when this game gets fixed…. if it ever does….

in Warrior

Posted by: silentnight warrior.2714

silentnight warrior.2714

It seams to me that the other classes received buffs or nerfs because they were to good or to bad in some areas in PvP. Warrior received a buff that will make no diference in PvP.
Mesmer, eles, engin, necros, thiefes are still in a very good place and are still better in PvP.
Regarding to the rangers class… I was hit by 3k (crit) each time with your skill barrage (this hits till 12 times and also criple the foe) on WvWvW and the ranger was far away from me. A warrior to do that kind of damage needs to be close to the target. Your class can do it from a distance.
Of course that i´m not saying that your class should be nerfed has everyone says that the warrior needs to be. Dont get me wrong.

in Warrior

Posted by: incisorr.9502

incisorr.9502

funny , not only they didn’t fix any bugs but they didn’t buff warrior in any way .. so its still gonna be as bad in pvp as it was

arena net really needs to hire people with common sense

in Warrior

Posted by: fony.5102

fony.5102

I tried to do some testing in WvW, but it’s hard to be sure :

It seems the shouts now heal no more than 5 people. Can anyone confirm this ? Thanks!

yes, they capped shout heals and several other heals that use to heal unlimited allies.

in Warrior

Posted by: Zsymon.8457

Zsymon.8457

I think this patch was actually detrimental to the Warrior s/tPvP meta.

Nerf thief burst, don’t nerf ours (or change our skills).

Now we’re definitely lumped into the burst/roaming category.

Thief burst was nerfed.

in Warrior

Posted by: Defektive.7283

Defektive.7283

Sorry I mis-worded that, I’ll reword.

tPvP Warrior
http://www.twitch.tv/defektive
Team Blacklisted [Envy]

in Warrior

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

No significant Warrior changes at all. Patch after patch we get completely ignored.

Well, just be glad you don’t play a ranger

Why? I see several buffs for rangers in the notes. Besides that, this is the warrior thread, in case you didn’t notice.

in Warrior

Posted by: Harrier.9380

Harrier.9380

I’ve actually just noticed something nice. Bladetrail doesn’t get obstructed as much anymore and actually hits people on uneven terrain.

“Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit,
because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure.”

in Warrior

Posted by: BlusterWolf.2103

BlusterWolf.2103

Regarding to the rangers class… I was hit by 3k (crit) each time with your skill barrage (this hits till 12 times and also criple the foe) on WvWvW and the ranger was far away from me. A warrior to do that kind of damage needs to be close to the target. Your class can do it from a distance.

Nope, with full exotic berserker set ranger barrage hit around 1k to 1.5k each without buff, unless you get hit by weapon with sigil of fire or Air which deals 1k-1.2k damage when triggered; ranger cant do near 3k damage per hit with barrage without huge mighty buff from other class or some mighty buff and with crit food and with fire or air sigil. Since fire and air sigil is 30% on crit, there is no way you get hit by 3k per hit.

Forty Milliseconds…rangers who remember…know…

in Warrior

Posted by: Brutalistik.6473

Brutalistik.6473

I’m happy they buff Dual shot…I got tired of tickling mobs with dual shot while they look at me with the eat butt face.

Pineapples

in Warrior

Posted by: eXs.6210

eXs.6210

No significant Warrior changes at all. Patch after patch we get completely ignored.

We weren’t nefed, be happy.

yup… +1… we just gotta be happy we didn’t get a nerf-bat… we have to thank that we’re not like the poor rangers who are getting no love at all…

best upgrade for warrior in my opinion at this point is this skill called “no nerf”…

in Warrior

Posted by: eXs.6210

eXs.6210

I’m happy they buff Dual shot…I got tired of tickling mobs with dual shot while they look at me with the eat butt face.

dual shot was pretty good… better dmg than rifle… and 2 ticks of adrenaline… I would say that longbow was much better for PvE than rifle for us… and the rifle is already pretty OP…

in Warrior

Posted by: Graywolf.6513

Graywolf.6513

It sounded to me like Jon Peters was saying its extremely difficult to fix that first switch bug, and then said it is important enough to keep looking into.

Optimism, HOOOOO

I don’t even use fast hands anyway =P

in Warrior

Posted by: Shilian.5873

Shilian.5873

Wow… Thanks Anet for giving us the proper icons and projectile finishers. Glad we finally got our top issues fixed. Warrior is now in league with the rest…

lmao This is the 5 page patch notes we were waiting for?

Mate, i play warrior/ranger on Pve, WvW

Warrior is by far one of the best profession for WvW and they are literally awesome on dungeon compared to rangers, Warrior is not only in league with the rest, it is also awesome.

we do have bugs, but in term of balance i don’t think we can really complain.

in Warrior

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Fast hands only is broken on the very first swap after you turn it on our load a map. After that it works. Fixing that first time bug is extraordinarily difficult, but we think it is worth it to keep the trait.

Keep up the good work Peter!

I appreciate all your team is doing and I hope the players can adjust to the changes or provide insightful comments regarding other changes needed to their class.

:)

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Warrior

Posted by: Fritz.5026

Fritz.5026

really i would like to see some GS changes. tone down 100b a little to stop some of the crying, but make the adrenaline attack and other skills better so it feels more like a complete weapon instead of a 1 trick pony.

thats just me though.

in Warrior

Posted by: Schwahrheit.4203

Schwahrheit.4203

Since people are negative about nerfs, how about we buff to balance then?

in Warrior

Posted by: Atticus.7194

Atticus.7194

Fast hands only is broken on the very first swap after you turn it on our load a map. After that it works. Fixing that first time bug is extraordinarily difficult, but we think it is worth it to keep the trait.

I appreciate all your team is doing and I hope the players can adjust to the changes or provide insightful comments regarding other changes needed to their class.

Stop, just stop… they’re not really doing “good work” by just saying it’s hard to fix so we’re over fixing this. So yea when some actual issues are addressed Devs can have a pat on the back but I don’t think a congratulations is in order for fixing very minor issues and ignoring everything else.

BTW: Not trying to be a jerk it’s just… some of the balance changes this patch are a bit disappointing in their 1 sidedness

in Warrior

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

Yay the patch finally arrived! Finally I won’t be pigeon holed into a shouting GS + x user in order to be viable!

…..

Oh. :’(

Well now I’m just so depressed I think I’ll skip logging in and starting at my warrior and go right to the drinking myself to a nice level of apathy before passing out….

Maybe next patch…

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

in Warrior

Posted by: Defektive.7283

Defektive.7283

Yay the patch finally arrived! Finally I won’t be pigeon holed into a shouting GS + x user in order to be viable!

…..

Oh. :’(

Well now I’m just so depressed I think I’ll skip logging in and starting at my warrior and go right to the drinking myself to a nice level of apathy before passing out….

Maybe next patch…

You sir, win the internet.

tPvP Warrior
http://www.twitch.tv/defektive
Team Blacklisted [Envy]

in Warrior

Posted by: Akumu.7238

Akumu.7238

Mate, i play warrior/ranger on Pve, WvW

Every class is great in both, except the one you don’t play.

PvE: NPCs won’t react like a human being would in the same situation.

WvW: The massive scale of WvW hides any and all flaws of EVERY class. Way too many variables to judge the effectiveness of a class.

SPvP: Both Ranger and Warrior are the fat/clumsy kids waiting in line to be picked for a game. These are the last two to be picked and only because:

1) You are friends with the group of players

2) There are no other options

Warrior has more then a fast hands bug problem. The greatest warriors here are 7/10 at best. Which wouldn’t be a problem if other classes(besides ranger) was brought down to the same level. So either nerf every class or buff warrior/ranger. I think doing the latter would be the most effective.

I don’t wanna live a thousand years. If I just live through today, that’ll be enough.

in Warrior

Posted by: Mayam.8976

Mayam.8976

In my personal opinion, Warrior’s weren’t suffering from any “game breaking” or sever impediments in PvE or PvP. I feel in a general all around sense we are in pretty good shape. Not vastly OP or UP though capable of some very specific builds / gear sets for some pretty beastly “one trick pony” attacks and combos. As the saying goes though, “A Jack of all trades is a master of none”, is an axiom that cuts both ways. Which is to say a master of one trade (read: specific build / gear for one specific overwhelming attack) is nearly ineffective outside of that one specific “trick”. If we spec’d for that overwhelming 100 Blades 1-shot combo, you better pray it does the job because if not, running like kitten is about all you got. Ditto essentially for that crazy powerful Rifle Kill Shot.

For the above reasoning I didn’t think we needed any drastic retooling of our skills, traits, etc. So I wasn’t expecting to see any even prior to the patch note’s release, nor did I think one was justified.

HOWEVER! There is a stickied thread at the top of this forum that’s been there pretty much since this forum when live. There is no shortage of bugs to be fixed found in that thread. Not ONE of those bugs appear to have been addressed here in this first “Big Patch” which I find disheartening. Like I said I haven’t felt there was any “game breakers” in dire need of being addressed but there’s still a scale of importance and priority for what Warrior bugs DO need fixing. In that area they didn’t just hit wide of the Bull’s Eye, they missed the kittening target completely. There’s plenty of Warrior bugs that, while they weren’t wrecking the class, they were making more than a couple potential builds so useless no one had any reason to attempt them for sake of the broken skills that, still after this first “Big Patch”, remain not just untouched but still entirely unacknowledged by the A-Net.

Game wasn’t, and still isn’t, “broken” for the Warrior class but many potential builds remain worthless to even attempt or give any thought to. It’s our customization as a class that’s “broken”. Literally NOTHING has changed for us. We have the same skills with the same few viable builds. Pick one out of the few we have working and get in there as a carbon copy of all the other Warriors.

I mean really, this “Big Patch” and you guys fixed some icons for us? Couldn’t have fixed ‘Last Stand’ or ‘Inspiring Banner’, ’Quick Breathing, etc., etc., etc. Icons?!?! You fixed some icons?!?!? ICONS?!?!

As far as the Warrior class is concerned this patch was utterly meaningless for us and it’s essentially as though no patch even occured. The vast majority of these changes could have been easily ninja’d in on the back of some run of the mill patch and would have gone pretty much completely un-noticed for most of the changes to our class implemented in this “Big Patch”.

Nothing to celebrate here and nothing to kitten about. It’s business as usual for the Warriors in my humble opinion.

in Warrior

Posted by: teg.1340

teg.1340

Crackshot is still bugged (does not reduce Volley CD). ;(

in Warrior

Posted by: Deria.9158

Deria.9158

priority for what Warrior bugs DO need fixing. In that area they didn’t just hit wide of the Bull’s Eye, they missed the kittening target completely.

I figured out the problem! They used a Longbow to shoot at the target. Fear not, though, they did an extra 10% damage to the grass 9 feet away from the target.

in Warrior

Posted by: Jestersmiles.4365

Jestersmiles.4365

What with all the love for War from anet? MY god I am pretty sure they are other profession other than War in the game. Its GW 1 all over again.

“Thank you for rezzing me”- Thankful Stranger
“Np, it part of the Job :) " – Proud Guardian.

in Warrior

Posted by: teg.1340

teg.1340

What love are you talking about? Many of the warriors important traits are bugged for ages. None of those bugs got fixed (fast hands, crackshot, last stand, …). Thats not what I would call… love.

in Warrior

Posted by: Hasek.6807

Hasek.6807

I am glad we weren’t nerfed, and frankly we don’t need a nerf. We are perfectly fine. Although there are some quality of life issues with skills.

The change to bullscharge is a bit vague, I’ve been removing the skill from my builds lately because of the general increase of people stacking stability builds and the skill not hitting or over shooting its targets 60% of the time.

Hammer F1/Sword charge needs fixing bad!!!!! The slightest of slopes and the skill hits nothing but air!! It bums down hammer a lot. Would be cool if you could actually use these abilities to leap of from ledges and hit people … And not do a hammer smash mid air.

Greatsword Rush, i know you’ve tried to fix this, greatswords hardest hitting ability misses 98% of the time because the charge mechanic of the skill is very poorly made. You either facecharge on the spot or overshoot your target and uppercut thin air.

I am surprised that these weren’t adressed, especially hammer F1, which is pretty gamebreaking!

There are numerous and warriors are always on the end of the list for fixes. Idk why, ever since release warriors have had very few fixes and none of the major issues have even been looked at!

Come on, get in the game Anet.. This is constructive feedback, so please use it!

Omx – Warrior – [JuG] Desolation

in Warrior

Harrier.9380

As for GS 5(Rush)… Why not just replace it with Ranger’s GS 3(Swoop)? That one works fine.

Also, there seems to be a number of ninja changes that didn’t get included in patch notes. The ones found so far:
- Bladetrail improved, can actually hit enemies on uneven terrain now, or even follow them down the ledges.
- Healing Surge grants full adrenaline now.

in Warrior

Posted by: Nuke Morg.1952

Nuke Morg.1952

This patch looks like a balancing one more then fixing one. And as ANet said it in the past, they are happy with warrior as a class. And I agree with them. It was my main char and it will remain as one. We need fixes but when you will look closely to patch notes for other classes – we were not nerfed and many of them were.
Why they did not fix but tried to balance – new dungeon. For me it was made not to make any class “mandatory” which is a huge help for us – warriors.
Still waiting for fixes but this patch was probably mandatory to be released before new contend arrives.

“Reality is an illusion created by a lack of alcohol.”

in Warrior

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Where’s your feedback to the elementalist forum after the large number of nerfs this patch?

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Warrior

Posted by: Sky.1683

Sky.1683

See that guys… that is appreciation…
The same goes for me Peter… Awesome game, bugs but the game still got everything to make a player happy and aslong a player is happy with the “gameplay” rather than the insignificant meta gaming I believe that this game can be close to perfect

To the topic,
That’s one of the reasons that I am not playing Ranger.
It is kinda weak even though it is a dps class with the pet and the classic builds.
I believe that Warrior suited me since the beginning but yeah
I am really happy that Bow skills got buffed, they are a important part of WvW and sometimes Dungeon.

I don’t really understand how Revenge works…
Is it a bug or something? I mean when I use Revenge (3rd skill at downing state) you are on a state where you might die after… Was it 5 seconds? So yeah… I do kill the mob but I still die afterwards… sometimes I have to kill more than one mob. :/
I really really don’t understand that skill haha.
The skill itself is awesome but I don’t know how it works at all.

~ Sky

in Warrior

Posted by: Sky.1683

Sky.1683

Where’s your feedback to the elementalist forum after the large number of nerfs this patch?

He is not the only game designer for this game.
It might be that someone else is taking care of Elementalist and etc.
However guys you still got my respect if you keep playing the classes even though you are unsatisfied.

in Warrior

Harrier.9380

I don’t really understand how Revenge works…
Is it a bug or something? I mean when I use Revenge (3rd skill at downing state) you are on a state where you might die after… Was it 5 seconds? So yeah… I do kill the mob but I still die afterwards… sometimes I have to kill more than one mob. :/
I really really don’t understand that skill haha.
The skill itself is awesome but I don’t know how it works at all.

Gives you extra 15s of moving around. If you get a kill during that time, You might get a rally and keep fighting.

Bug is though, if you get enough damage to die before 15s run out, you will die again, right after respawning.

in Warrior

Posted by: Ksielvin.1587

Ksielvin.1587

This is very incorrect and it worries me greatly to see a dev posting it. I’ve reported the bug during beta weekends and after launch, and it occupies roughly the first 50 or 100 priority slots in my mind for warrior fixes. I would trade away a lot of things out of my gameplay on warrior just to get 100% working Fast Hands – including buffs, fixes and entire weapon sets.

I realize the issue is complex. However I have no trouble reproducing it by following a simple guideline that first weapon swap every time after resetting combat flag will cause 10 second cooldown. This is NOT how the bug exactly works which will be relevant to a programmer fixing it. I have seen an impressively detailed report for it on bug report forum within first weeks of launch which is why I stopped investigating further.

I just logged in to verify before posting this again. I ran out of Black Citadel to Diessa Plateau and attacked the first Moas I saw. Weapon swap – 10 seconds. I switched weapons twice more during that fight, 5 second both times. I then finished off the moas and let the combat flag expire. I kept swapping weapons until it wasn’t giving any cooldown anymore (this takes a bit longer than the visual combat flag and movement speed slow). Then I attacked a grub. Weapon swap – 10 seconds. Next swap 5 seconds. Finish grub, wait, verify swap cooldown is gone. Attack next grub. Weapon swap – 10 seconds.

It is my experience that the cooldown bug happens in nearly every WvW engagement I do and frequently causes me to die while waiting for the cooldown, or lets someone escape who couldn’t have done so otherwise. I may never reach the second swap before fight is decided.

Edit: It is suggested below that bug only triggers if any weapon changing is done outside combat. I’ll be trying that out but I have to mention that my build generally involves returning to previous weapon after combat, equipping completely different weapons while outside combat and swapping weapons to approach next combat with what is most suitable for the situation. That’s not a rarely occurring bug at all.

(edited by Ksielvin.1587)

in Warrior

Posted by: Tammuz.7361

Tammuz.7361

ok to the people saying: be happy we could have been nerfed.

Why?

1) Class ballence changes were 100% based on pvp: warriors are the LEAST used class in TPvP prior to yeaterday in the highly defensive bunker metagame.
2) we got a huge nerf in WvW to our healing ability which was in fairness OP. And lets be honest: in the zerg vs. zerg format, our burst builds are largely useless and tend to just die quickly. any GOOD warrior is usin a toughness based build in WvW anyhow which does not have the ability to 1 shot or even kill most players 1v1.
3) yes warriors are strong in PvE but they arnt trying to ballence classes for pve

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

I don’t see why all my fellow warriors keep getting upset by the lack of buffs. I’m more or less fine with the class balance at the moment. Especially since thief just got a (badly needed) balance pass.

I’m more irritated by the lack of BUG FIXES for Warrior.

I DID however notice that last AC run, I could actually hit the Gravling mounds. My GS 5 was actually hitting players in PvP. Bulls charge never glitch-missed for an hour straight.

I’m more concerned with max 5 target heals. What about when im partied with a Mes, Necro, Ranger? Are my shout heals going to hit 2 clones, 2 minions, and a pet?

in Warrior

Posted by: Tammuz.7361

Tammuz.7361

yes the 1 thing we need is BUG FIXES:

1) fast hands
2) crack shot trait dosent apply the 20% cooldown reduction
3) last stand does not activate ever
4) our defense tree grand mastery major traits are uber weak (not really a bug but still)
5) shield stance not a stance
6) stances not affected by trait
7) stances not lasting full duration stated

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

in Warrior

Posted by: Burn.5401

Burn.5401

>Warriors complaining that they didn’t get buffs while being one of the two FOTM professions since launch along with guardian

Do you want a 6th signet babbys?

in Warrior

Posted by: CaakEE.7109

CaakEE.7109

Yeah earthshake still broken…. had to change my hammer for a rifle =/

in Warrior

Posted by: Brinson.7289

Brinson.7289

Just “wow” to people saying “at least warriors didn’t get nerf’d”.
What exactly is there to nerf?
How many matches do you here people raging “kitten kitten kitten warriors! /ragequit”?
I’d like to see these majestic warriors that fire rainbows out of the longest rifle animation; create rainbow jelly with their hammer and dice characters to rainbow chunks using 100b……
I play warrior and engi but just don’t see these majestic beasts no matter how many tourney games I play.

\-\ Poquito (Engineer) /-/ Tarnished Coast
Not Sure If Serious [BZNZ] ||| Cynical [CYN]

in Warrior

Posted by: Deria.9158

Deria.9158

I don’t want to be buffed… well, I wouldn’t say no, but I’m not upset by the fact that we weren’t.

I absolutely DO want to be bug-fixed, though. I want the abilities that I have to actually work, or to be changed to something that will work.

1) Make our charge abilities work like the ranger Swoop ability (which, oddly enough, works).
2) Make fast-hands work, or replace it with something else. I don’t really care which, but having the ability there TAUNTING me is driving me crazy.

We have a giant bug-thread at the top of this forum and its being roundly ignored. It isn’t a list of improvements we’d like, or complaints that we’re underpowered, its a list of ACTUAL BUGS.

in Warrior

Posted by: KazNaka.4718

KazNaka.4718

Jon Peters, here’s what’s happening:
-you get in combat
-swap in combat
-10 sec cd (bug)
-from this point, if you DON’T get out of combat, swap cd is 5 sec as intended.
-HOWEVER, scenario 2: you get out of combat
-swap out of combat
-5 sec cd (bug)
-get in combat
-swap in combat
-back to 10 sec cd (bug)

I hope this will help fixing the bug.

in Warrior

Posted by: Asumita.2174

Asumita.2174

meh, screw pvp. I don’t care as long as war is useful in pve. pvp is just for _hits and giggles imo.

in Warrior

Posted by: Schwahrheit.4203

Schwahrheit.4203

Jon Peters, here’s what’s happening:
-you get in combat
-swap in combat
-10 sec cd (bug)
-from this point, if you DON’T get out of combat, swap cd is 5 sec as intended.
-HOWEVER, scenario 2: you get out of combat
-swap out of combat
-5 sec cd (bug)
-get in combat
-swap in combat
-back to 10 sec cd (bug)

I hope this will help fixing the bug.

This a million times.

Since people are negative about nerfs, how about we buff to balance then?

in Warrior

Posted by: Lyonell.1753

Lyonell.1753

Really warriors are the FOTM? We must be a really bad flavor since I barely see any outside fail spvp matches lol!

Even if we didn’t get our critical bugs fixed “Warrior player here” I am happy with the changes made, specially since this shows that Anet is actually working on improvements. The over all change to down state really made my life shine so I will over look the rest and keep loving the mods for making that change.

in Warrior

Posted by: Rafe Mathews.2308

Rafe Mathews.2308

He is not the only game designer for this game.
It might be that someone else is taking care of Elementalist and etc.

However guys you still got my respect if you keep playing the classes even though you are unsatisfied.

Bold highlighted is the biggest issue Anet has. None of their developers even mains an Ele. So how they’re figuring buffs/nerfs to that profession is beyond me. Dartboards maybe? Thanks for the respect. We appreciate the sympathy for what it’s worth. I’m tired of consistently seeing eles get borked. I feel like they’re trying to force everyone to roll Guardian, Warrior or Thief (though Guards and Thieves got ‘touched up’ a bit).

Also, I know it’s Warrior forums but… R.I.P. Rangers. =(

in Warrior

Harrier.9380

>Warriors complaining that they didn’t get buffs while being one of the two FOTM professions since launch along with guardian

Do you want a 6th signet babbys?

Show me one Warrior here complaining about not getting buffed.

We just want some bug fixes. Waiting up to 40sec for respawn in pvp match is not fun, believe me (aka Vengeance bug).

in Warrior

Posted by: raahk.2786

raahk.2786

Dear god.
This is the most overpowered class in the game and yet there are still plenty of you complaining.
I don’t understand it. I can’t understand it. Other classes are unusable and you all feel as if you’re worthless in PvP. You’re complaining about very minimal bugs in comparison to the fact that rangers have two weapons that don’t even work correctly, and necros had one of their trait lines completely unusable. Engineers , too, are no longer useable at all in PvP, as they took away their only viable build.

All of you who play warriors are getting the royalty treatment. Learn to play better instead of complaining about how you get hurt by classes that are far worse off then your own.

Be glad that Issiah and Jon Peters play warriors, because they’re the only class that’s ever going to receive any good treatment.

in Warrior

Harrier.9380

You’re complaining about very minimal bugs

Again, see Vengeance bug. Or are you implying waiting 30-40 seconds for respawn (two respawn timers) is just a ‘very minimal bug’?

Pretty much HALF of our avaliable weapons is useless in PvP.

Also: http://www.gw2league.com/rankings-spvp.aspx (Fun fact – Fredzw, the only Warrior currently on the list, mostly plays Guardian)

(edited by Harrier.9380)