New SPvP Daily Achivements

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Its sad there isnt even a single sentence from a dev in this thread. Looks like they give nothing about their most dedicated players.
May I suggest some new dailies while we are at it? I got some good ideas to make the leaderboard more competive.
Daily Legendary Soulbinder – Soulbind any legendary item – 1 AP
Daily T3 Cultural Set Buyer – Buy a T3 cultural set – 1 AP
Daily lvl 80 – Reach lvl 80 on a character – 1 AP
Daily 500 crafter – Reach 500 in a crafting skill – 1 AP
Daily Ascension – Craft a set of ascended armor – 1 AP

of couse these dailies should happen every day.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in PvP

Posted by: Ulalume.9584

Ulalume.9584

Well, I for one hope that some of you achievement hunters realize while completing your dailies that spvp is actually really fun.

Since it has been forever talked about that they are looking at making pvp more rewarding in terms of achievement points, this might be a great time for you guys to get into pvp.

in PvP

Posted by: Yamiga.7863

Yamiga.7863

Well, I for one hope that some of you achievement hunters realize while completing your dailies that spvp is actually really fun.

Since it has been forever talked about that they are looking at making pvp more rewarding in terms of achievement points, this might be a great time for you guys to get into pvp.

All of us are already into tPvP and have been for a while, at least because of the AP we can get there
I can’t speak for all AP-hunters but I personnaly enjoy PvP, and was already doing my daily in tournaments before the update, often doing more than the 3 required games. I just don’t like being forced to play 8 games minimum per day.
I agree that PvP players deserved more APs (and still deserve more), all I am saying is that the time requirement for those dailies is insane.

in PvP

Posted by: Tasslehoff.5738

Tasslehoff.5738

Not fun at all if u are forced to win 8 games every day.

in PvP

Tasslehoff.5738

All of us are already into tPvP and have been for a while, at least because of the AP we can get there
I can’t speak for all AP-hunters but I personnaly enjoy PvP, and was already doing my daily in tournaments before the update, often doing more than the 3 required games. I just don’t like being forced to play 8 games minimum per day.
I agree that PvP players deserved more APs (and still deserve more), all I am saying is that the time requirement for those dailies is insane.

Thats exacly like me, and my daily is always to get into tournaments soloq or team. Even more than require 3 games/day.

Sure they can add more AP to PvP but not in daily in my opinion. Permament ones.

in PvP

Malediktus.9250

Its not about winning, its about the daily time requirement to pull it off. Not everyone can play 16 hours a day. Most achievement hunters I know actually have a job or go to university, because it did not take unmanageable amount of times before this update.

in PvP

Posted by: yurdo.6985

yurdo.6985

No one forces you. you want those ap? well then you have to play. this is a game, not your life. deal with it correctly and stop kitten about how you are forced by arenanet

in PvP

Tasslehoff.5738

No one forces you. you want those ap? well then you have to play. this is a game, not your life. deal with it correctly and stop kitten about how you are forced by arenanet

every one knows that.

in PvP

yurdo.6985

every one knows that.

So don’t say ‘’if u are forced to win 8 games’’

in PvP

Posted by: joonasp.9217

joonasp.9217

Its not about winning, its about the daily time requirement to pull it off. Not everyone can play 16 hours a day. Most achievement hunters I know actually have a job or go to university, because it did not take unmanageable amount of times before this update.

If you need to quit your job to get 5 soloQ victories, you should quit it anyway cuz you’re incompetent enough to work or function properly as a human beign. Jewsuzzss……….

- JanS Löllykkä – www.jansguild.tumblr.com -

in PvP

Posted by: StarMars.9168

StarMars.9168

Its sad there isnt even a single sentence from a dev in this thread. Looks like they give nothing about their most dedicated players.
May I suggest some new dailies while we are at it? I got some good ideas to make the leaderboard more competive.
Daily Legendary Soulbinder – Soulbind any legendary item – 1 AP
Daily T3 Cultural Set Buyer – Buy a T3 cultural set – 1 AP
Daily lvl 80 – Reach lvl 80 on a character – 1 AP
Daily 500 crafter – Reach 500 in a crafting skill – 1 AP
Daily Ascension – Craft a set of ascended armor – 1 AP

of couse these dailies should happen every day.

^this

I also have some good suggestions for dailies:

Daily Gemstore Purchase – Buy any gemstore item – 1 AP
Daily World Map Completer – Achieve 100% World Map completion – 1 AP
Daily Gem Buyer – Buy at least 800 gems – 1 AP

in PvP

Posted by: Valentin.2073

Valentin.2073

i understand these AP hunters. i’m fine getting 4 AP’s per day. most pvp players dont care about AP’s anyway. it does take me hours to complete all the pvp dailies and i don’t even play pve at all.

i’m just here to beat other players not mobs.

PVP Ranger: Prince Valentine, PVP Warrior: Prince of Hearts I, and PVP Mesmer: Prince Valentine I

(edited by Valentin.2073)

in PvP

Posted by: pupupuly.8792

pupupuly.8792

every one knows that.

Are you really understand what “daily achivment point” mean to the AP hunter??

you know that a world achiv leaderboard aren’t you??
“https://leaderboards.guildwars2.com/en/na/achievements”

There are two guys both got all the PVE, PVP, WVW, and GW1 achivments
They are world no.1 and no.2
Why? they shold have the same score right?
They both get all achivments , what different between them?

Here’s the answer:
If a guy only done 364 days daily quests, he can NEVER match the guy who completed 365 days, the 14 point will between them" F-O-R-E-V-E-R "

That why daily are the key of the AP hunter, everyone can get all the achivment some day
“BUT YOU CAN NEVER HAVE YOUR MISSED DAILY POINT BACK!!!!”

That what we call " Force"

I guess you not even care about that right?
You just play for fun LOL

in PvP

Posted by: lionmagunas.8401

lionmagunas.8401

every one knows that.

That why daily are the key of the AP hunter, everyone can get all the achivment some day

That freak me out, is that mean my total daily achivment can never reach the guy who purchase the game 1 month early?

in PvP

Posted by: BADA.4537

BADA.4537

plz change or cancel it,
I dont think a pure tpvp player need more AP ,
u add new pvp daily just let them feel bad ,
because it let tpvp like hot join ,
maybe could change to 5 solo plays and 2 solo wins,
3 team plays and 1 team win,
I dont think new daily could let people join pvp,
even could let people who already play tpvp feel bad,
if u want more people join pvp world ,
u should add more reward ,
not more daily achievement ,
sorry my English is not good ,
but I want u know that new daily is really not good.

in PvP

Posted by: Kaiko.5297

Kaiko.5297

These achievements are a total nightmare for those that try to do all of their dailies. Who has time to sit and do all of these things?

in PvP

Malediktus.9250

Even if you would win every single game every single day you are looking at like 2 hours. Thats definatly too long for dailies. But not even the best of the best teams have a 100% win rate in teamQ games, let alone soloQ.

in PvP

Posted by: Artorias.5231

Artorias.5231

20min per match inclub que and fight

you will spend about 1.6 hours PER DAY to complete these 4 daily if you are lucky to have 100% win

you will spend about 5.3 hours PER DAY to complete these 4 daily if you have 50% win

you will spend about 7 hours PER DAY to complete these 4 daily if you’re so unluck only have 30% win

hey,how can this game become so madnese??

in PvP

Posted by: Rigel.5789

Rigel.5789

you will spend about 1.6 hours PER DAY to complete these 4 daily if you are lucky to have 100% win

you will spend about 5.3 hours PER DAY to complete these 4 daily if you have 50% win

you will spend about 7 hours PER DAY to complete these 4 daily if you’re so unluck only have 30% win

2,66 hours if you’re lucky enough to get 100% win you mean :p 60 minutes in an hour, not 100.
But yes, realistically 4-6ish hours a day in tPvP if you want to maximize your achievement points. Let’s just realise it, ArenaNet doesn’t care. Judging by the amount of responses in other threads they must’ve seen this by now and we’ve been ignored once again.

My time investment into this game was obviously a big mistake.

Narai [VoTF] | Far Shiverpeaks

in PvP

Posted by: joonasp.9217

joonasp.9217

Good thing you have 24 hours to complete these 4 achievements, right?

But yeah I agree Anet should include a “i’m a lazy kitten please give me everything I want” button so I wouldn’t have to play PvP where skill actually matters.

- JanS Löllykkä – www.jansguild.tumblr.com -

in PvP

lionmagunas.8401

Good thing you have 24 hours to complete these 4 achievements, right?

But yeah I agree Anet should include a “i’m a lazy kitten please give me everything I want” button so I wouldn’t have to play PvP where skill actually matters.

Will , I cant find this joonasp.9217 on both EU and NA achiv leaderboard
but that interesting, I found that Artorias.5231 guy NA no.27

just another troll

in PvP

Posted by: Risingashes.8694

Risingashes.8694

Achievement hunters are sick of time gated content. Add really really hard permanent achievements, let people get them at their own pace.

You don’t even need to effect people who just want choices between dailies, just cap the maximum points to 4 and add as many stupid catagories as you want.

in PvP

Yamiga.7863

Achievement hunters are sick of time gated content. Add really really hard permanent achievements, let people get them at their own pace.

You don’t even need to effect people who just want choices between dailies, just cap the maximum points to 4 and add as many stupid catagories as you want.

You mean like activity achievs that are exploited on reset?

• I have no idea what you’re talking about
  • how is that relevant to the post you quoted?

in PvP

Posted by: Alissah.9281

Alissah.9281

Why dont you just do the 4 we already had and be done with it?

After last patch, I still do 3 solo Qs and get my daily.

Edit: I spend about 45 mins per day to get the daily completed. 10 mins per match, and up to, but usually lower than 5 mins waiting per match.

New Rainbow Guild – An open-minded guild exclusively for Transgender people!
Warning: link may contain traces of awesome.
Lyssa’s Grimoire – a guide every Mesmer should read.

(edited by Alissah.9281)

in PvP

Posted by: Amplifier.1704

Amplifier.1704

I just hope that they will add a lot more variety and challenge to the daily categories, especially in PvP. Keep a few easy ones out there so people can actually get the laurels, and then add more and more achievements so people who are hunting AP just go crazy!
Ohhh I just would love to see that.

in PvP

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

Anet ppl are waiting for answers

Reaper – Anguîsh

in PvP

Yamiga.7863

Why dont you just do the 4 we already had and be done with it?

After last patch, I still do 3 solo Qs and get my daily.

Edit: I spend about 45 mins per day to get the daily completed. 10 mins per match, and up to, but usually lower than 5 mins waiting per match.

Because our goal is to collect the more achievement points we can, and every daily option does award them regardless of the daily chest. If you want to beat the current 8 PvP options you have to win 3 teamQ matches and 5 soloQ matches, which easily takes 3 hours. Every day.

in PvP

yurdo.6985

every one knows that.

Are you really understand what “daily achivment point” mean to the AP hunter??

you know that a world achiv leaderboard aren’t you??
“https://leaderboards.guildwars2.com/en/na/achievements”

There are two guys both got all the PVE, PVP, WVW, and GW1 achivments
They are world no.1 and no.2
Why? they shold have the same score right?
They both get all achivments , what different between them?

Here’s the answer:
If a guy only done 364 days daily quests, he can NEVER match the guy who completed 365 days, the 14 point will between them" F-O-R-E-V-E-R "

I guess you not even care about that right?
You just play for fun LOL

oh I know, but AP hunting is considered hardcore for gw2 as it requires you to do boring stuff EVERY single day.

So whine that daily’s give ap, not that the dailies aren’t working in your favor.

No one tells you to do all daily’s if you want to do them for AP hunting go ahead. but people shouldn’t say they are forced. you just wont make it to the top leaderboard, big deal?

yep i play for fun, its a game

in PvP

Yamiga.7863

You mean like activity achievs that are exploited on reset?

• I have no idea what you’re talking about
  • how is that relevant to the post you quoted?

People enter activities before reset and then get stuck in those activities because people can’t enter more after the reset. They just exploit and farm those precious achievement points some people here are talking about. Funniest thing is that they complain about an achiev where they would actually put some effort in. I get all dailies most of the days and I have no problem at all with this daily. Hope it stays forever.

Didn’t know that one, its pretty lame but I wouldn’t call it an exploit. Also iirc you’re booted from activities before any update?
But the point is these achievements are not time limited. They sure are grindy but you have all the time to do them, unlike dailies. You may have no problem with the new dailies but you can’t refute they take way more time to complete than any other daily. I’m all for achievements that require skill and effort but, permanent ones.

in PvP

Posted by: Kronos.3695

Kronos.3695

Wasting your time, they won’t answer here, they’re busy to answer to random threads:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Worlds-first-dragon-rank/first#post3360460

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard

Or maybe, they just don’t want to (or they don’t simply care to) know why their most active players (achievement hunters play every game mode everyday) could stop playing.

Many friends decided to stop logging in everyday and doing the daily, and they’re wondering to LEAVE THE GAME beacuse of the last update where they turn the daily and the living story into another farming round of activities and pvp. I’m sick too about this situation, but i’ve always loved the lore of Guild Wars and I’m playing hoping they will get things better.

Kronos Ledaloth, Leader of Bloodstone Keepers [BloS] - Far Shiverpeaks (EU)

YouTube Channel

in PvP

Yamiga.7863

Also, I think you guys are ignoring a very important fact. Solo arena and team arena are actually FUN to play now. There are so many people and lot of diversity, instead of same 10 people. This daily is more than necessary in order to revitalize PvP

Also I think you are ignoring the fact that many of us already stated we did play and enjoy tPvP regulary way before the update. And the fact that I acknowledged PvP should award more APs and rewards overall.
Having to play tPvP is not a problem, the daily time requirement is. Reducing the requirement to 1win->2win for both solo and team arena would be an improvement, capping the daily AP gain would be a solution

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

@Rezz

playing teamQ as solo player is NOT fun and i bet most from this archievement hunters play solo

in PvP

Shakki.3219

Wasting your time, they won’t answer here, they’re busy to answer to random threads:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Worlds-first-dragon-rank/first#post3360460

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard

Or maybe, they just don’t want to (or they don’t simply care to) know why their most active players (achievement hunters play every game mode everyday) could stop playing.

Many friends decided to stop logging in everyday and doing the daily, and they’re wondering to LEAVE THE GAME beacuse of the last update where they turn the daily and the living story into another farming round of activities and pvp. I’m sick too about this situation, but i’ve always loved the lore of Guild Wars and I’m playing hoping they will get things better.

Sadly i think Anet waits for us players to start insulting each other so they can lock up the thread and dont have to give an answer…

I stopped doing dailies too but already before this nonsense patch cuz it was too annoying for me after all that time.
But i can feel the pain for the still on going AP hunters , i know how it is.

Reaper – Anguîsh

in PvP

Posted by: Baldric.6781

Baldric.6781

I’m with you, an that’s when i’m not even an achievement hunter or whatever u want to be called. In theory, with a matchmaking system, you would win 50% of games so reaching something like 3 wins wouldn’t be so hard (and it doesn’t matter how good or bad you are, the game will take into account that and place you against bad or good players). However, that is NOT how queues work in gw2, most likely because the playerbase playing spvp isn’t that big and there is no way you can create a matchmaking system that solves that (it doesn’t matter how much they patch it).
In fact, when you play at off peak hours a lot of the matches are extreme 200-500 where one team gets completely and utterly destroyed (I had in team queue 3 matches against the same team, and every time we got completely destroyed, so much, that the other team even apologized to us). Why the matchmaking system put us against them, most likely, because there was none else (it was off peak hour).

But, giving achievemnts for playing X games will only increase the afk numbers. I believe the only thing that can be done is either remove the achievements for spvp or that all of the achievemnts are something like kill 3 guys in spvp, capture one node in spvp, try to defend 2 nodes in spvp, and so on. Something that require you to play but can be done in 2 or 3 games just by trying to win.

in PvP

Yamiga.7863

But, giving achievemnts for playing X games will only increase the afk numbers. I believe the only thing that can be done is either remove the achievements for spvp or that all of the achievemnts are something like kill 3 guys in spvp, capture one node in spvp, try to defend 2 nodes in spvp, and so on. Something that require you to play but can be done in 2 or 3 games just by trying to win.

Having to win games is not necessarily bad, but the current numbers are really overwhelming. Overall I completely agree with you, the dailies should be doable in 3-4 games if you’re actually trying to win. And shouldn’t be doable at all if you afk.

in PvP

Posted by: Zimmychonga.5721

Zimmychonga.5721

Can we please get an explanation on this.

in PvP

lionmagunas.8401

Can we please get an explanation on this.+1

in PvP

Malediktus.9250

After 7 of 8 wins and 5 hours of torture with terrible teams I have to give up. Reset in 3 minutes. These dailies are just terrible.

in PvP

Posted by: pupupuly.8792

pupupuly.8792

THIS WEEK ARE TOTALY NIGHTMARE!!!

hey, I wonder what will you do if the developer who add these daily right infront of you?

in PvP

Posted by: DuranArgith.1354

DuranArgith.1354

bump this up.
Don’t let this thread get buried, its a real problem and feels way too much of a grind.
Can a dev please respond to this? At least the number of wins on both soloq and tpvp must be toned down.
I also spend 4 hours just in soloq yesterday to get the achievements, and for those that say its a l2p issue, just wait for it, statistically you will also get a dry run sooner of later to show you how bad the whole situation is.

(edited by DuranArgith.1354)

in PvP

Posted by: Yellow Robot.7234

Yellow Robot.7234

Getting 8 wins a day is like doing the pvp monthly every 2.5 days
Why did they do this?

in PvP

Posted by: Oraith.1732

Oraith.1732

8 wins a day sends the QQ’ers astray.

in PvP

Posted by: Rezz.8019

Rezz.8019

Getting 8 wins a day is like doing the pvp monthly every 2.5 days
Why did they do this?

I agree, monthly should require way more wins.

in PvP

Posted by: Obsidian Lee.1462

Obsidian Lee.1462

wow guys, whats wrong? It is pvp daily and it is ok to say u have to win 5 soloq and 3 tq.
1. You dont have to do it everyday
2. You get your chest with the rewards much earlier
3. You will lose like 4 achievment points if u just play pvp for the chest and stop then.
4. It is a PvP daily, every PvP-player get it everyday, easygoing.
5. It is a fair daily for the GW2 PvP

But the rewards from the chests are fail, what should I do with a repaitkit in PvP?!

Elementalist and Ranger

in PvP

Shakki.3219

wow guys, whats wrong? It is pvp daily and it is ok to say u have to win 5 soloq and 3 tq.
3. You will lose like 4 achievment points if u just play pvp for the chest and stop then.

But the rewards from the chests are fail, what should I do with a repaitkit in PvP?!

And you didn’t read anything about the thread did you? It’s always these same answers of the people who are not affected, people explained already at least 30 times now why they want to complete every single aspect of the dailies.

Reaper – Anguîsh

in PvP

Kronos.3695

Ok, now you’re free to read the previous pages of this thread and understand on your own that you’re wrong and that doesn’t exist only your point of view

YouTube Channel

in PvP

Posted by: Obsidian Lee.1462

Obsidian Lee.1462

Ok, now you’re free to read the previous pages of this thread and understand on your own that you’re wrong and that doesn’t exist only your point of view

Im not wrong, it is just my point of view. I know what a Achivementfarmer think about the pvp daily and there are of course more opinions. But for me as 100% Pvp-player this is a good daily system and for PvP-players only it is very hard to get at least some Achievementpoints without doing pve.
Dont think dailys are just for Achievementhunters.

Elementalist and Ranger

in PvP

Posted by: Andrew.4506

Andrew.4506

Just wanted to chime in here. About 4-6 hours a day I’ve spent on these new dailies. They are awful. However my main question is this:

Previously you put in achievements like this and later removed them stating that they were a huge mistake and should have never been implemented in the first place. Why the sudden 180? Also why after reverting that decision did you make it about 5 times worse than it was before? These new dailies are almost universally hated… why don’t you guys actually listen to your players?

in PvP

Tasslehoff.5738

Just wanted to chime in here. About 4-6 hours a day I’ve spent on these new dailies. They are awful. However my main question is this:

Previously you put in achievements like this and later removed them stating that they were a huge mistake and should have never been implemented in the first place. Why the sudden 180? Also why after reverting that decision did you make it about 5 times worse than it was before? These new dailies are almost universally hated… why don’t you guys actually listen to your players?

Becouse this game is not for us (customers) but for them (developers). They even not give us any answer about this.

in PvP

Kronos.3695

Im not wrong, it is just my point of view. I know what a Achivementfarmer think about the pvp daily and there are of course more opinions. But for me as 100% Pvp-player this is a good daily system and for PvP-players only it is very hard to get at least some Achievementpoints without doing pve.
Dont think dailys are just for Achievementhunters.

By your answers, all I get is that you didn’t read anything of what we wrote in this thread. I play PvP too, I’m not ONLY an achievement hunter, but I don’t want to be forced to spend up to 4 hours to complete the PvP daily because all I get are random people who join for the 1st time in solo/team arena. I did some tournaments during the year (just 300, but for someone who play many modalities are enough i guess) for fun, and now I’m forced to do it if i want to compete anymore on the AP leaderboards? Sounds as a joke.

What you don’t understand, is that achievement hunters are not random AP farmers, but players, and people playing ALL the modalities in the game, and every content ArenaNet put out. Most of them are leaving the game beacuse of this patch, PvP players aren’t happy about matchmaking, afkers and random players (consequence of the new 4 daily points), and ArenaNet isn’t even here to get us a kitten ed answer on the situation.

I hope that after this, you’ll get our point of view, something regarding PvP players AND achievement hunters.

[…]These new dailies are almost universally hated… why don’t you guys actually listen to your players?

It’s what we’re asking ourselves since the start of the thread.

YouTube Channel