2013 - BG-Kain-TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Zynthetic.2954

Zynthetic.2954

Wouldn’t TC rather stay in T2 on their own accomplishments, rather then be assisted by there current match enemy?

The thing is, even if BG and KN didn’t turn up today, allowing TC to cap 695 ppt for the last 24 hours and easily stay in the tier, it’s still be due to TC’s own accomplishments.

How?

Over the past few weeks, all 3 servers have butted heads and spilt blood. All 3 servers have total respect for one another, and the fact this thread is still going since it started so long ago is a testament to that. Both Kain and BG have endorsed TC’s recruitment thread, and if we ever see an NA guild we’ll refer them to Kaineng first.

I wouldn’t really call them enemies…. More like playing against your friends.

Don’t under estimate the power of good sportsmanship, D list celebs and cookies.

Tarnished Coast - Principality of New Katulus [PiNK]
Commander Zynergise – 80 Hammer Guardian

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I thnk it speaks volumes that if you treat your opponents with respect and keep things civil, it really does translate in game …. Not that anyone’s throwing the game, but it’s interesting that’s how it’s perceived. BG/KN/TC seems to have a special little club going on here … that’s pretty rare after three solid weeks of competing.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I thnk it speaks volumes that if you treat your opponents with respect and keep things civil, it really does translate in game …. Not that anyone’s throwing the game, but it’s interesting that’s how it’s perceived. BG/KN/TC seems to have a special little club going on here … that’s pretty rare after three solid weeks of competing.

Haven’t KN posted that they’re throwing the game?

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I believe they said they were doing it to push BG up tho, not TC.

If it turns out they’re rooting for us too, well that’s a pretty good reason for folks to start treating their opponents with respect, going forward, isn’t it?

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

That would make Kaineng the new powerhouse of T2. Good luck against SoS and FA!

Definitely not counting SoS or FA out if that’s how T2 shakes out – both are going to be hugely competitive and will bring new tactics for us to adjust to. No matter how things turn out, it’ll all be fun!

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Pinko.2076

If it turns out they’re rooting for us too, well that’s a pretty good reason for folks to start treating their opponents with respect, going forward, isn’t it?

I don’t think fixing matches is a good reason to post lolcats, no.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

So much bitter from people not even in the tier.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I don’t think fixing matches is a good reason to post lolcats, no.

Oh hon, don’t despair! I know the Mag folks desperately want TC in their tier. What will be will be … Don’t stop believing!

http://youtu.be/rfUYuIVbFg0

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kranky.8231

Kranky.8231

Keg brawl is already multi-server. It uses the same underlying systems as spvp.

Ahhh…too bad. Thanks for the info.

We could always celebrate the end of what has been a great matchup by having a having a mass brawl at the start of the jp (provided everyone has a keep), say 30 minutes before the reset.

Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

Please TC, let FA move up, i’ll be your friend.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: rmBossa.4621

rmBossa.4621

Noones throwing anything, dont be childish.

When a match that is clearly been decided goes into the final 2 days most of the players take a break or go light, unless that server still has something to fight for.

Its exaggerated even more the week before a tier flip, so everyone will be good to go for the long haul on reset night.

Any gains TC might see during this time will be mirrored by FA in t2

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Help! These guys from Kain didn’t get the memo that they were giving up! RE always brings their A game when they are on and tonight is no different.

Attachments:

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Pinko.2076

When a match that is clearly been decided goes into the final 2 days most of the players take a break or go light, unless that server still has something to fight for.

Its exaggerated even more the week before a tier flip, so everyone will be good to go for the long haul on reset night.

Whats with the PR relations from a different server? At least two kaineng posted here and in other threads that they’re not playing as hard to help BG go to t2. No one is mad, I was just correcting a guy who said that no one is throwing. Kaineng posters seem to think they themselves are throwing, so why don’t you?

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Whats with the PR relations from a different server?

Perhaps that’s a clue dear.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Whats with the PR relations from a different server?

Perhaps that’s a clue dear.

KN say they’re doing x. BG and TC say no they aren’t. I trust Kaineng to know what they’re doing more than non-kaineng. What’s the clue?

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

When a match that is clearly been decided goes into the final 2 days most of the players take a break or go light, unless that server still has something to fight for. I

Ii
Whats with the PR relations from a different server? At least two kaineng posted here and in other threads that they’re not playing as hard to help BG go to t2. No one is mad, I was just correcting a guy who said that no one is throwing. Kaineng posters seem to think they themselves are throwing, so why don’t you?

Kinda overgeneralizing don’t you think so? That’s like saying all of maguuma threw the match to be in t4 with ehmry bay. :p

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Here’s some more action from last night on KABL. You can always find the best fights with BG on KA’s borderland!

PiNK vs BG: A love story….

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Throwing the match and backing off are two different things. Giving it all we have would not have made a difference for BG going up this week because a lot of militia/pugs didn’t show up by Sunday of this match because Kain is still pretty volatile. If we realistically could have held BG down then we would have but it was clear early on we wouldn’t have the ability to.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Pinko.2076

When a match that is clearly been decided goes into the final 2 days most of the players take a break or go light, unless that server still has something to fight for. I

Ii

Kinda overgeneralizing don’t you think so? That’s like saying all of maguuma threw the match to be in t4 with ehmry bay. :p

A significant portion of Mag did. Kaineng is being as open about it as we were in our t3 thread. There’s no need for all of a server to throw for it to work.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Cus clearly two ppl represent the whole server apparently. :p

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Ii

A significant portion of Mag did. Kaineng is being as open about it as we were in our t3 thread. There’s no need for all of a server to throw for it to work.

Well WM definately isn’t throwing, neither is RE, we are just completing more of the new content and not spending that much time in WvW. We even tried for SM today, although trying for SM with an outmanned buff is never a good idea xD

I want TC to stay because honestly they deserve to be T2. They just got a bit unlucky this tier being sandwiched between BG and Kain for the first two weeks but with BG gone I think they will be perfectly able to hold their own here.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hydrophidian.4319

Hydrophidian.4319

Cus clearly two ppl represent the whole server apparently. :p

Well, yes, Kaineng operates under a hivemind. Didn’t you know that?

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

Why d’you care so much?

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Cookies and milk in SM. TC is invited !

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

If you don’t get the reference, you’re missing out.

They should remake this game for Wii U in hi-def like they’re doing for Wind Waker.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: LaMisT.1863

LaMisT.1863

Lets hope this mega thread keep going on and not get locked before the reset night because of forum trolls from other servers

I am Help, the Magical White Mushroom. :3

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kaiwen.1520

Kaiwen.1520

I’ve really enjoyed playing BG and Kaineng. Great players, plenty of fun. I love it when competition can be about skill and laughter and not anger and accusation.

Props to you all!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Mass report the trolls lol. Let’s show them the power of our triad!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

The Dolyak Parade is in Ten Minutes in BGBL Join us for the celebration of Dolyaks and BG’s ascent to Tier 1!

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

I am coming to the parade if stuck in a Q!

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

What a great match up thread. Really its the way things should be. It’s very serious out on the maps, but why not have fun in here afterward. It reminds me of the post game Beer Ups when I played Rugby. Very serious during the game, much clashing and even blood, but afterwards hilarious drunken fun and occasional nudity, everybody was friendly.

Just like this match

TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sev.5769

Sev.5769

I trust Kaineng to know what they’re doing more than non-kaineng.

Ah, thank you so much! You have no idea how most of us live in such terrible, constant fear. Fear that we would, at any time, be duly informed of the dreadful truth about ourselves by other servers – that our zerg just mindlessly follow our commander, that our people are obsessed with winning WvW, that we were bad for getting wiped because we couldn’t possibly be taking the opportunity to level alts, that our main guilds are bad because they were obviously lying about not being able to get their full force in upon reset.

I, too, yearn for the day when we may be truly worthy of knowing ourselves better than our opponents do us.

Sev Dreamweaver

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Waffle.3748

Waffle.3748

Wandering about when I happen upon this.

Attachments:

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

last time I go to a parade, when dumb TC thieves kill me

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

A Naughty TC in the parade is killing us

Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

What? Really?

Bah.

Someone needs to mail these boys apology cookies pronto.

(Sory I wasn’t there )

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

No one wants to let me dolyak parade They just keep killing me. Oh well.

love,

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

Dear people who got killed trying to parade with us.

We are very sorry this happened to you It was unintentional. There were some non-initated pugs with us who didn’t realize what was going on. I shall send you strawberry ghosts as an apology. They make an excellent addition to your ruminant tonic.

I will be posting a video shortly and you can see our outrage of your murder.

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

No one wants to let me dolyak parade They just keep killing me. Oh well.

Me too. You’d think they’d just a let some poor Moose who wandered into their tower accidentally when the gate was wide open hang about…

TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

Apology not accepted unless you come to T1 with us! Hehe jk. <3

Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

Wouldn’t TC rather stay in T2 on their own accomplishments, rather then be assisted by there current match enemy?

TC would rather participate in a match that is full of respect and fun rather than end up in a tier full of self proclaimed forum warriors, trolls and WvW pro’s.

We like this tier and the people in it.

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Sunspots, that was just RE rehearsal. We do our best though no matter what we are doing, though the JP a bit ago was interesting to run with a TC mini zerg in there.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

Kaineng/Blackgate are invited to Dueling Club in the usual spot on Kaineng Borderlands! Already a fair bit of opponents here from TC, unless there’s another fighting spot going on in another map I don’t know about.

Come wish your long-time rivals best wishes in the next matchup by running them through with your sword!

Edit: Well, people seem to’ve dispersed. I’ll hang out here to fight whomever, and if a sizable force from either shows up I can probably call my guild to join.

(edited by Furienify.5738)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Just checked 4chan btw. We apparently have an unhappy TC who dislikes the RE zerg in the EB JP a while ago. Interesting what you can find on there.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

TC would rather participate in a match that is full of respect and fun rather than end up in a tier full of self proclaimed forum warriors, trolls and WvW pro’s.

We like this tier and the people in it.

I whole heatedly agree, and honestly this week, Yaks and DB have been far better then Mag. I’m sure most of you folks hate the .5 tier garbage with tiers atm as much as we do. But I can’t help but notice it looks like kaining checked out of this match up for most of today. At the same time DB and Yaks both seem pretty demoralized in our match up.

Truthfully I hate when FA trolls in general. I can say though we have busted our kitten to get back in T2, and truthfully It can’t come soon enough. We love the fights.

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sam.8193

Sam.8193

Question: How did 5+ Kai get on to Bay’s KBL Bay’s inner wall with nothing down?

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

Thank you Blackgate and TC for the fun match ups!! We’ll you guys again next time

http://www.youtube.com/primordusvirtus

Attachments:

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

(edited by SpitFire.4690)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

At least got 2 screens of the parade.

Attachments:

love,

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: I Will Rez U.1743

I Will Rez U.1743

Great job defending that NE tower on your BL, TC! Used at least 8 sup trebs attempting to get it…. All failed …. I just wanted the cookies you had inside….

Ixl Phoenix lxI

[XVX] Guild Leader – Blackgate – #BringBackTheBeast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: TheMaskedParadigm.3629

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

Rumor has it that DnT likes killing people in the EB JP.

Brazil
Youtube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/t3llularman