3.15 EB - BP - DR

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

This tier always makes for great forum drama. One team QQs, the other chest thumps, and the 3rd hides in a corner waiting to drop to T6.

Put away your forum persona and say it how it is. This tier has been for the past 2 months been nothing but a revolving door for the T4 loser to come down and feel good about themselves.

Maguuma, Dragonbrand, Ebay and now add IoJ. At one point or another they couldn’t compete in T4 and dropped. Came down here and rofl-stomped on what should be T6 .

Change the server names all you want, but the same always happens.

One team QQs, the other chest thumps, and the 3rd hides in a corner waiting to drop to T6.

Do you really think Anvil Rock wants to come up to this kitten tier? It’s not going to be competitive and in no way fun. Like it or not we’re probably headed here in a week or two.

Whats the reward for winning this tier? A trip to T4 and a spanking like no other, CD flips your map at night and Maguuma steps on your neck in the evening.

Whats the reward for staying in this tier, getting spat on by the biggest loser of T4.

Enjoy your week.

-K

-K

(edited by Kodiack.2783)

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

My guild has only transferred to the red servers. Dropping down to tier 5 made me cry a little inside because winning really holds no reward. BP has been green for months so you guys should at least understand what it’s like to be an overwhelming presence.

Being the loser server is more fun than a one sided fight. I can’t wait to get roflstomped by Maguuma or Yaks Bend. They don’t fairweather after a couple wipes. They just come back and put us on the timeout chair.

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

In the fight vs. GH, I was that charr ranger you had targeted at the beginning, and sometime towards the end of the fight haha. I remember that fight, I was in TS and our whole guild thought it was fun. We didn’t all die at the end, we ran away because you guys either kept re-spawning and getting back fast, or the group was growing. I also noticed for some strange reason BP started popping up there lol xD but anyway, it was fun.

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

Maybe all the conceited morons on BP will listen when someone tries explaining how EBay probably had an off week and will not be what they were last week. I had heated discussions with people with egos so big I don’t know how they can fit in the same room with it over this. Hopefully now, those people (Kalkz included on these forums) will shut the hell up and just play (though I highly doubt it).

Agree 100%

This beatdown is a great eye opener to some on BP that have been spraining their arms patting themselves on the back for beating up on servers like NSP.

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

Eh, I like Kalkz. Guy has fire in his veins… I’d expect nothing less from any Commander proud of their server and the folks therein (I like our own dear Archer for the same reason. Guy friggin’ loves us, lol). Seen great things from both he and Evilzara on the field. That battle for our BL Garrison the other day… outright glorious. I merely hope we haven’t demoralized anyone to the point they don’t hit back anymore. That’s no fun for anyone and makes for a long week.

And DR, always liked you guys regardless. Lol!

I wonder if the 4 other servers he has been on say the same thing.

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Maguuma, Dragonbrand, Ebay, CD and now add IoJ. At one point or another they couldn’t compete in T4 and dropped. Came down here and rofl-stomped on what should be T6 .

CD has never been in T5, in fact we’ve never even played against BP. Unless you’re talking about happenings in an alternate universe of course.

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: illutian.7630

illutian.7630

I dislike the fact that Sekz won’t let me hug them

Y U NO LIEK ME! ;_;

Main: illutian Kade
Server: Borlis Pass
Guild: Midgard Protectorate

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: QQing.3089

QQing.3089

This tier always makes for great forum drama. One team QQs, the other chest thumps, and the 3rd hides in a corner waiting to drop to T6.

Put away your forum persona and say it how it is. This tier has been for the past 2 months been nothing but a revolving door for the T4 loser to come down and feel good about themselves.

Maguuma, Dragonbrand, Ebay, CD and now add IoJ. At one point or another they couldn’t compete in T4 and dropped. Came down here and rofl-stomped on what should be T6 .

Change the server names all you want, but the same always happens.

One team QQs, the other chest thumps, and the 3rd hides in a corner waiting to drop to T6.

Do you really think Anvil Rock wants to come up to this kitten tier? It’s not going to be competitive and in no way fun. Like it or not we’re probably headed here in a week or two.

Whats the reward for winning this tier? A trip to T4 and a spanking like no other, CD flips your map at night and Maguuma steps on your neck in the evening.

Whats the reward for staying in this tier, getting spat on by the biggest loser of T4.

Enjoy your week.

-K

Lol so true

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Ok all this talk about me while im not even here, Im famous, that means, #KALKZFAMOUS2013

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

Ok all this talk about me while im not even here, Im famous, that means, #KALKZFAMOUS2013

#Kalkz4Pres2013

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Oozo.7856

In the fight vs. GH, I was that charr ranger you had targeted at the beginning, and sometime towards the end of the fight haha. I remember that fight, I was in TS and our whole guild thought it was fun. We didn’t all die at the end, we ran away because you guys either kept re-spawning and getting back fast, or the group was growing. I also noticed for some strange reason BP started popping up there lol xD but anyway, it was fun.

Yeah, you can see GH getting out along with the BP that were sniping at the end. I think we lost one person up on the cliff who did run back. The rest were straight revives. I’m just happy we lived.

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Fun fighting tonight.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Dr Acula.3496

Dr Acula.3496

To the people crying about the forum drama… It honestly makes a thread more fun. Last time ehmry fought DR And IoJ the thread was so boring… It was just a giant group hug and every patting everyone on the back…. No fun to read at all

Depressed Unicorns – Necro [Agg]

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Sage.5843

Sage.5843

Charrcat has a happy. Kills cat treat again. Was WuvW withdrawal one week. Bad super long time for Charrcat. Lots of sick. Cat barf everywhere. Doctor recommend Charrcat not fight red name or operate heavy machinery because of sick. But Charrcat short attention span go battle anyway. Withdrawal cure.

Charrcat must had PVE forever for legend weapon. Forgot what mean be mist warrior and kill things. Charrcat want be rainbowcat with staff thing. But long time get. Charrcat thank help from friend people for help from people for staff thing.

Need only precursor now. But Charrcat not sure if get cats on mars with space mission first or precursor get first.* In meantime, Charrcat take out frustration on fun Emmy Bays and Beeps.

Lots loot from cat treat though. So not so bad!

Good fights ECHO Emmy Bays others tonight. Fun times hope have more fun.

See everyone tomorrow!

-CHARRCAT

*Good send regular cat in space first before Charrcats, better safe than sorry

Larks
Member of [DAWN]
NA Dragonbrand Server

(edited by Sage.5843)

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

Charr cat missed out on an awesome close fight last week… and yet the week you show up, EBay starts winning and…

…that Charrcat is a SPY!

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

To the people crying about the forum drama… It honestly makes a thread more fun. Last time ehmry fought DR And IoJ the thread was so boring… It was just a giant group hug and every patting everyone on the back…. No fun to read at all

Sponsor the creation of competitive back patting, anyone?

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Oozo.7856

And just exactly who’s fault was that?? I’ll tell you who’s fault that was. It was YOUR fault. Not a single person from Ebay EVER gloated about the score even though you were blowing us out. NOT A SINGLE PERSON.

All you needed was just ONE person to call us ‘bads’ or ‘scrubs’ or ‘holly-go-lightly-two-steppers’ and you would have had the drama-filled forum you so wantonly craved. But NO, not one single Ebay stepped up to the task. Not a single ONE.

(edited by Oozo.7856)

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Is NoQQ still alive? I still remember you guys from Ferg

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

KStudios.2850

Out of curiosity though, doesn’t WvW always dress, or otherwise assign a rather generic avatar, to your opponents?

Check your graphic options. Team colors for: Everyone, Enemies, No One (or something to that effect… Going by memory). Choose the no one option to see everyone as they made their character. I think its more resource intensive though, and I generally play with enemies in team colors so that I know who to target first in 3 way battles, but sometimes its fun to see what your enemies really look like.

Huh… Had no idea. I thought all this time it was something they did as a privacy issue. Kind of like hiding our character names and not allowing ingame PM’s.

Yumiko Togashii

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Gothahm.6274

Gothahm.6274

I /wave’d at you earlier today KStudios…did ya see me?

Cinfu-Asuran Mesmer
Gothahm-Human Guardian
[HoA] House of Ahm/Borlis Pass

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Grav.3568

Grav.3568

To the DR ele and mesmer who killed me below Foghaven… epic fight.

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Dr Acula.3496

And just exactly who’s fault was that?? I’ll tell you who’s fault that was. It was YOUR fault. Not a single person from Ebay EVER gloated about the score even though you were blowing us out. NOT A SINGLE PERSON.

All you needed was just ONE person to call us ‘bads’ or ‘scrubs’ or ‘holly-go-lightly-two-steppers’ and you would have had the drama-filled forum you so wantonly craved. But NO, not one single Ebay stepped up to the task. Not a single ONE.

I shall refer to AD/NoQQ/Bsty as ‘holly-go-lightly-two-steppers’ from now on.

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Dr Acula.3496

Fight Clubz anyone? Message me in game

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

KStudios.2850

I /wave’d at you earlier today KStudios…did ya see me?

Probably not lol. You and DR have actually had me scrambling for my life quite a bit this evening… Tis a good night. I’ll have to owe you one!

Side note: Actually seeing your opponents as they are is pretty sweet. So long as the names are red, I can roll.

Yumiko Togashii

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Some weird stalemate going on in BP borderlands. I’ve been there for four hours without seeing any progress aside from supply camps being flipped. Both sides have upgraded keeps/towers while neither has quite the population to take the other’s.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

So, Ehmry decided to show up this week? I was a little worried for you guys after last week.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

KStudios.2850

Here’s your late night score update. 4:20 AM Central time USA. =3

Attachments:

Yumiko Togashii

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Noice.8730

Noice.8730

[FTF] Guild Harlem Shake before we took bay at Borlis Pass bl last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9DXK5rsAL8M

Noice – Lvl 80 Elementalist
Noice To Meet Ya – Lvl 80 Guardian

(edited by Noice.8730)

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

KStudios.2850

Lol, the golem so makes that vid… XD

Yumiko Togashii

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: adreamofcold.2071

adreamofcold.2071

Outmanned at EB? Well this holiday standdown didn’t last long :V

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: BornToOwn.8139

BornToOwn.8139

Nice videos. See you on the battlefield.

Rytlock Thackeray (Guardian) – Z-cool-look’n-charr
Guild: Drop Otter [dO]
Server: Borlis Pass

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: CrowndClown.1702

CrowndClown.1702

What was that tactic at SM bp? That was a strange place to ball up on. We’re you planning to rush us when we were selling from all the loot you gave us?

Edit: Whoa there, portal bomb? Did you like that static field?

The Weather Girl – Champion Arrow Cart – Ressea – Points Per Tick
Less Talkin More [Sekz]
Brorannosaurus [Rekz] PEE PEE TEE #GetGud

(edited by CrowndClown.1702)

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

[FTF] Guild Harlem Shake before we took bay at Borlis Pass bl last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9DXK5rsAL8M

Did you not release inside and proceeded to call out siege placement and tactics being utilized?

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

That… was an awesome battle in Briar with the golem. We were horribly outmanned (just now in eBay borderlands). Nice job everyone!

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Emmy Bays and Beeps.

This lol.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: HarryHellspawn.6519

HarryHellspawn.6519

Lots of Fun in Eternal today Started off with knocking down all the walls in anz then turned trebs on SM walls just to annoy and bug Emry Next thing I know people rushing into SM and a nice battle ensues. Which off Course BP had to try to thump they’re chest and rush in after we breached inner so DR and EB both stomped em and sent them packing. after 6 hours of this we finally got tired of it and moved on to other things. Kudos to Emry you guys did a good job defending today. And Thanks to all who participated I wasn’t looking to invade SM was just doing my usual and looking to annoy the other server buit instead it turned into one hell of a fun fight and afternoon. Kudos to all involved from DR and EB.

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Which off Course BP had to try to thump they’re chest and rush in after we breached inner

“Thump Their” if you are going to troll please try and get the basic stuff correct.

Kudos to BP, AR, and NSP today.

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

Thank you to everyone who came to our St. Patrick’s Day Crawl! And a special thanks to Ebay for all the badges! I think my K/D spread was like 150-5; I kinda felt a little embarrassed for dying that much to baddies. Hopefully my server won’t think less of me

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Thank you to everyone who came to our St. Patrick’s Day Crawl! And a special thanks to Ebay for all the badges! I think my K/D spread was like 150-5; I kinda felt a little embarrassed for dying that much to baddies. Hopefully my server won’t think less of me

Only cool people brag about killing baddies on the forums. It’s true!

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

*Thinks less of you *

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

That’s it? What a holly-go-lightly-two-stepper.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Almostfaceman.1804

Almostfaceman.1804

An Omega golem and 4 Alpha golems with 50 people on a Sunday night? We get it Borlis Pass, you really really really really really really really want second place.

:-)

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Acelerion.6820

Acelerion.6820

Thieves, seriously guys just stop charging into 2,3,4 of us thinking your going to kill someone. I know youre used to that crap with all the bads floating around but youre not going to kill anyone and it wastes both of our time chasing you down so you dont add on our fights…which you should also stop doing because im killing you first out of spite. Just give us a /salute or something and we wont bother you ever while youre solo.

And props to [SS] from i think borlis? Its nice to have even numbered fights that are at least a challenge. And Jackie, ur awesome Jackie.

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief
http://www.youtube.com/user/Axcelerion?feature=watch – Small group videos

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Darek.1836

Thieves, seriously guys just stop charging into 2,3,4 of us thinking your going to kill someone. I know youre used to that crap with all the bads floating around but youre not going to kill anyone and it wastes both of our time chasing you down so you dont add on our fights…which you should also stop doing because im killing you first out of spite. Just give us a /salute or something and we wont bother you ever while youre solo.

And props to [SS] from i think borlis? Its nice to have even numbered fights that are at least a challenge. And Jackie, ur awesome Jackie.

Me and Zaragoz are so proud we got mentioned on the forums
btw, what class/race were you? Unfortunately I don’t usually look at guild tags..

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

(edited by Darek.1836)

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

Oh my god, the LAG in SM today was insane. None of my skills would execute despite my pressing them 1000×. Nonetheless it was fun

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Acelerion.6820

Acelerion.6820

Me and Zaragoz are so proud we got mentioned on the forums
btw, what class/race were you? Unfortunately I don’t usually look at guild tags..

I’m an asura mesmer . Usually run with an asura ele and an engi. We had some 3v3 the other day but you guys had one up level so it wassent completely fair. Look forward to more good fights

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief
http://www.youtube.com/user/Axcelerion?feature=watch – Small group videos

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Darek.1836

Oh I do remember you guys from last night. Our engi was like “They’re just like us except have a mesmer instead of a guardian”.
Pretty sure we lost tho, you guys were kitten good. Also I might as well be a 80.. level 7x with greens lol

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

An Omega golem and 4 Alpha golems with 50 people on a Sunday night? We get it Borlis Pass, you really really really really really really really want second place.

:-)

That? That was just Dtc Justice and my friends having a bit of fun. We do love our golems!

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Dradiin.8935

Dradiin.8935

So i originally had this really long tirade about how DR sucks up to Ebay, but its really not worth the effort. If DR wants to be puppets that is their choice and i wont begrudge them for it.

Good luck for the rest of the week everyone.