Magoonba/Fort JANTHIR/Dragonbrand 25/01/2013

in WvW

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

Bunzy is a tactical genius who can single handedly aggro an entire zerg and hold them up in pointless forum arguments for hours.

I agree lol

Furthermore, some people here are not familiar with Bunzy style yet~

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Saiyr.. I’m sorry but I was at that camp – there was literally 8 BT there, 1 guy from OBEY, me (the PRO mesmer) and one guy who wasn’t repping a tag. You had a lot of troops, siege and NPC guards. They were just screwing around, I wasn’t even in comms with them. I don’t even normally play during BT’s time slot, so I’m not even going to comment on their “mmo skill level”; it’s kind of cute how fired up you are about it though, if I was them I would be flattered! Their group had a bad time in the SW camp? Dunno, seemed like they were having fun. Wouldn’t they just not come back if they were having a bad time?

Sorry dude, you’re not talking about the same thing as me. You’re replying to the wrong person because I haven’t played at all today (and can’t for the rest of this match). I have been in groups that beat BT fair and square, but I’m not interested in talking about it because I seriously don’t care. BT seems cool on the forums and that’s all that matters to me. Whether or not I think they or any specific guild is bad will usually remain between me and my guild/server.

Bunzy is a tactical genius who can single handedly aggro an entire zerg and hold them up in pointless forum arguments for hours.

Meta-Gaming. Maguuma Style.

Oppa ’guuma style~

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Sorry dude, you’re not talking about the same thing as me. [..]

Serves me right for skimming over both of your sigs and being lazy with quoting. Sorry! fix’d

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Sooooo, was BT having a bad night at SW camp on Mag just now? Because I heard so many good things on the forums, but I’m really disappointed. Or did our guys already learn their tricks? This was my first time fighting them and it wasn’t hard to call out what they were doing. Don’t overextend and we win. When they would finally come to us, we wipe them or push them back. They ball up in a corner or hide behind a structure, and hope for someone to come after them or attempt a flank. This repeated for more than 5 times.

Too too too predictable. These tactics will only take out pugs and anyone unfamiliar with fighting against groups that outnumber you and/or have tight communications. Hopefully BT has more up their sleeves, because that was seriously just unimpressive. I’m not trying to be rude, it’s just that it was such a stark difference than from what I’ve heard, that I’m in awe.

Hints:
Stacking doesn’t work
More support Guardians

I’m sorry but I was at that camp – there was literally 8 BT there, 1 guy from OBEY, me (the PRO mesmer) and one guy who wasn’t repping a tag. You had a lot of troops, siege and NPC guards. They were just screwing around, I wasn’t even in comms with them. I don’t even normally play during BT’s time slot, so I’m not even going to comment on their “mmo skill level”; it’s kind of cute how fired up you are about it though – if I was them I would be flattered when someone rushed on the forum to post about me! Their group had a bad time in the SW camp? Dunno, seemed like they were having fun. Wouldn’t they just not come back if they were having a bad time?

Fired up? They should feel flattered, I keep a log of guilds to look out for. I enjoy good fights, not farming people. If they had a good time, that’s all that matters then. I just won’t be looking forward to fighting them anymore then.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

Is anyone else from FA thoroughly amused that we are the zerg server now? So long in this tier and we finally reach the pinnacle of T3, being the server that the other two servers complain about for being too zergy, while we sit here and try to justify our skill.

My thought is this, the meta is stupid, go look for fun however you find it, do that for a few hours then log.

Nah Bunzy is complaining about you guys being too zergy. Most of us don’t care and we like the competition.

We like BT alot. We like hunting you guys even more though.

in WvW

Posted by: Ninein.4782

Ninein.4782

BT style is new and intriguing. You don’t find that from the lower tiers. I think WM from KN may run something similar at least from their videos that had call target on their commander.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Besetment.9187

Big difference with War Machine is that Jang Gun gets annoyed when his team tries to charge like that without stability. But its gotta go down eventually.

in WvW

Posted by: Nocturnal Lunacy.8563

Nocturnal Lunacy.8563

Does DB really wait until FA is on inner at Mag Bay? This will change how FA operates. We’ve been assuming that DB is just trying to take us down. (It’s a bit strange watching 3 roaming bands of DB with 5-15 members hover around FA’s area on Maguuma’s BL when DB doesn’t even own hills).

If you guys are really trying to take hills what you WANT to do is attack Maguuma as much as possible so we can focus on them as well. Taking their Northeast Supply, trebbing that South Hills gate. Ramming the Northwest Hills gate (thereby opening the walls to be cleared on the south, and securing a nice open flow of troops to inner Hills). There are a lot of things you can do that would get you points, and also make Maguuma lose points at the same time.

The reason why Bay takes FA so long every night is because DB is NOT attacking hills in force, Maguuma barely has to worry about it.

Food for thought.

Um first of all we could give a (beep)less about Maguuma. We are after you FA! Just remember that and don’t read anymore than what is there. If you are anywhere we will be there to complicate things, destroy your zergs or whatever. You think it’s about Maguuma and the hills. That only proves you have no sense in the art of warfare as you completely misread the intentions.

Forever Against Stacked Servers
Virual [VRUS] Alien Lunatics [StFu] Nocturnal Sxaddx [Nuts] Ft. Aspenwood
That which is dead may eternally lie, but with great aeons even death may die.

in WvW

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

This first FA guy came and stole my blueprint on ground, then Im trying to talk about SKILL and stuff and this other FA guy comes and typefrags me I MEAN TYPEFRAG WTF TALK ABOUT SKILLESS BADDIES BE BAD

Attachments:

in WvW

Besetment.9187

This thread is getting unnecessarily hostile. We should all get together for an impromptu fight club then give each other big manly bear hugs. I’ll even drop a roast pig.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

This thread is getting unnecessarily hostile. We should all get together for an impromptu fight club then give each other big manly bear hugs. I’ll even drop a roast pig.

You missed it last night, some of us and OG and Beautykills were dueling the FA PRO streamer. It all happened because he was trying to kill Deka and take north supply and we chased him away and when he stood afar jumping up and down we ran up to him in assorted tonics.

in WvW

Posted by: Ninein.4782

Ninein.4782

Big difference with War Machine is that Jang Gun gets annoyed when his team tries to charge like that without stability. But its gotta go down eventually.

A bunch of well of corruption would stop that zergball dead in its track.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: SethGrev.8275

SethGrev.8275

Nothing brings people together like fighting

[GOON] – Steve Holt’s Father

in WvW

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

Can you guys at least pretend that those of us on DB still exist?

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: kylia.4813

kylia.4813

score update per chance?

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

FA: 105,605 +275
DB: 85,987 +190
MAG: 84,230 +230

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Welp all of that ratings nonsense doesn’t matter with the reset coming on the 1st (check the sticky in this forum). Maybe we could do a big fight club night now??

in WvW

Posted by: Saweth You Him.9047

Saweth You Him.9047

Has your putting improved or are you still trying to siege up spiritholm to take our citadel?

so sayeth the great innuendo

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Anybody else thinking culling is 100x worse?

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Silh.3279

Silh.3279

TFC/Quake bunnyhop where it’s at

/hi-five from an oldschool Quake/TF player

Man, I still miss doing concussion granade jumps…

Oh, wait, this is the WvW thread, is it not.

Fun fights, fun times. A good change after the doldrums of the last couple weeks.

P.S. Stop attacking the evilkitty’s camp. You won’t like it when he gets angry.

Lhilt – Wandering Elementalist
Evilkitties [MIAU]
Maguuma

(edited by Silh.3279)

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

She’s just so stinkin’ cute when she laughs! <3

Attachments:

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in WvW

saiyr.3071

She’s just so stinkin’ cute when she laughs! <3

And then you turn on your sound and hear what she sounds like… O_O

in WvW

Posted by: TheFinal.9847

TheFinal.9847

I wish Mag know what are they doing. If you don’t have any super power time, Kaineng will destroy you when you go to sleep. I will say focus DB is the wrost choice. Your information collect should be improved.

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

How are thieves under water? This guy panicked the second he chased me into the water, and I turned in on him.

I wish Mag know what are they doing. If you don’t have any super power time, Kaineng will destroy you when you go to sleep. I will say focus DB is the wrost choice. Your information collect should be improved.

We don’t have the numbers to make any significant push against FA on peak hours. That said, if we were to do so DB would jump on our borderlands. We won’t be able to hold down FA long enough to gain a lead, so we’re aiming for second place. Best way to do that, is to hold down Second place.

Attachments:

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I wish Mag know what are they doing. If you don’t have any super power time, Kaineng will destroy you when you go to sleep. I will say focus DB is the wrost choice.

It is easier to get points from Dragonbrand in the day time than Fort Aspenwood. Even if we tried to push on FA, you guys come into our borderlands en masse without even taking your west keep back. I don’t know how you expect us to focus them when you focus us.

in WvW

Posted by: Bones.5762

Bones.5762

We don’t have the numbers to make any significant push against FA on peak hours. That said, if we were to do so DB would jump on our borderlands. We won’t be able to hold down FA long enough to gain a lead, so we’re aiming for second place. Best way to do that, is to hold down Second place.

Story of Maguuma’s life. I’m secretly rooting for you, but don’t tell tolbhrin.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

Maguuma plays no other way. Maybe you’re all new to us.

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

Does that actually bother people? I might start dancing and sitting on corpses.

The act of dancing or sitting or jumping on defeated players is very disrespectful. If it makes your defeat easier to handle when your opponent bows or salutes giving you respect then what the hell to think it feels like to have an opponent dance, jump or sit on a defeated player?
C’mon lets have some respect for each other. We are all trying hard and battling hard. Some players have only won because their opponent hit the wrong key or a skill bug or lag worked against the defeated player. And you all know who you are that does this disrespecting defeated players when you know you should’ve lost. I’ve seen most disrespect done by Thiefs and d/d Eles seriously. It’s the Warriors and Rangers and Engineers I’ve seen giving most respect.
I usually give a bow or salute to players I’ve defeated if it was 1v1 or 1+v1 or whatever. And I will also so it to defeated players that fought a good fight even if I was not involved in the fight. And there are times when the opponent is downed that I will bow or salute and then go on my way allowing the player to rally.
After all, the purpose of WvW is not to hate each other (altho that is usually what happens to humans that have to war against each other), it’s about having fun. Not about who has the better skills, who has the bigger zerg or has the most points, those are just the outcome of WvW. The purpose is to have fun after all its a game and game were made for fun.

I will dance and sit on this gentleman’s corpse all day every day.

in WvW

Posted by: Beyondthelol.9504

Beyondthelol.9504

So FA managed to hide their golem zerg at DB hills and they were in before TG had anytime to react..good play i guess

Aramir Hellforge
Terror [TG]
Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Krew decided to take a break from defending our bls and we were just roaming and hitting camps on mags bls having some fun. Ran into BT guild alot lol. Epic fight we had in the center island that moved all the way to the skill point at the south camp. I think we dropped 5 different portals to hit ur grp as u guys did the same to us ahahaha. Nothing but respect for BT. Great fight.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in WvW

Posted by: Deadlysage.5873

Deadlysage.5873

You missed it last night, some of us and OG and Beautykills were dueling the FA PRO streamer. It all happened because he was trying to kill Deka and take north supply and we chased him away and when he stood afar jumping up and down we ran up to him in assorted tonics.

Yea, I had alot of fun dueling last night with all the FA players I had a chance to fight. I would love to watch some more duels this week. Good luck to all players out in WvW if we should meet on the battlefield.

Attachments:

Beautykills – Legendary Thief – Guild Leader
[SWäG] Still Winning and Grinning
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Krew decided to take a break from defending our bls and we were just roaming and hitting camps on mags bls having some fun. Ran into BT guild alot lol. Epic fight we had in the center island that moved all the way to the skill point at the south camp. I think we dropped 5 different portals to hit ur grp as u guys did the same to us ahahaha. Nothing but respect for BT. Great fight.

Was a great portal flank that got us, great show by Krew.

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

So FA managed to hide their golem zerg at DB hills and they were in before TG had anytime to react..good play i guess

It was pretty risky to get our golems from spawn to hills north gate. I’m surprised no one from DB saw it. Then again, I imagine it was really unexpected.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

in WvW

Posted by: Beyondthelol.9504

Beyondthelol.9504

It was pretty risky to get our golems from spawn to hills north gate. I’m surprised no one from DB saw it. Then again, I imagine it was really unexpected.

We saw you guys a bit before you broke through, then you guys disappeared and we were just saying ‘’man where did these guys go – ima go check the north gate’’ literally the second you broke through.
Its a shame you didnt launch the attack earlier when there more of us to defend the keep we had held onto for 3 or so days

Aramir Hellforge
Terror [TG]
Dragonbrand

in WvW

Arcadio.6875

The GODS members that were there were pretty mad about not being able to take it last night. So we contributed 4 of the 6 golems.

Lord Arcadio

in WvW

Posted by: KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

Yeah, we had some great cross-guild communication going on in DB tonight. Great takedown of Hills and Bay and 2 failed Garrison attacks with the same 6 golems

Awesome work by GODS and sF and the rest of FA who were there.

I love my server

Fort Aspenwood – Elementalist
Character name: Azilyi

in WvW

Posted by: Invalid.8765

Invalid.8765

To that [BP] commander NW Tower DB BL, we threw each other off at the same time

luls xD

Attachments:

Invalid Password [EVOH]

in WvW

Arcadio.6875

Yeah, we had some great cross-guild communication going on in DB tonight. Great takedown of Hills and Bay and 2 failed Garrison attacks with the same 6 golems

Awesome work by GODS and sF and the rest of FA who were there.

I love my server

I wished I stayed. I already had been playing for hours when we took Hills so I thought I was done for the day. Should have known there would be some fun uses for those golems after Hills.

Lord Arcadio

in WvW

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

To that [BP] commander NW Tower DB BL, we threw each other off at the same time

luls xD

I’m not the guy, but it was pretty funny. Someone said LV was clear, but I could hear the cata going. So I looked out back and saw your guy on it. I called it out and watch as everyone descended on the back of LV and a bunch fell to their deaths.

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Here are some thoughts since the reset night strategy has dissolved into actual gameplay:
-There are some embarrassing posts in this thread (my Maguuma not excluded).
-The sw spawn/sw tower/west keep treb game is extremely dull for both sides, but we managed to hold out tonight. It was a noble effort, though.
-BT reminds me of the old Maguuma tactics with the addition of stability. Unfortunately, stacking was nerfed and stability can’t be on indefinitely. It still caught us off guard the first few times, though.
-The mesmer Avatar guild inspired me to change up my build, but I think it would be more effective if they didn’t all run together as one. Maybe a 5-man peppered in with the other zergs.
-I wish there were an easier way to deal with sw tower when we don’t have the same numbers or organization of whoever captures it.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

We drop bones when you get on the floor

Attachments:

in WvW

Invalid.8765

Got Tolbhrin again xD

Attachments:

Invalid Password [EVOH]

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

-BT reminds me of the old Maguuma tactics with the addition of stability.

That’s why these new age Maguuman OGers complaining make me laugh. BT play so much like Goons. Their style is straight out of the Mag playbook. Nothing but love and kittens.

in WvW

Posted by: Bones.5762

Bones.5762

Got Tolbhrin again xD

…. that was not me going to the jumping puzzle by woodhaven, i swear

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Invalid.8765

You guys wear matching gear? That’s…special

Invalid Password [EVOH]

in WvW

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

Great fight at Quentin FA. Our small group was able to take it from you just before your reinforcements arrived. Locked you out right at the gate haha. We’ve been itching to take that fully upgraded tower from you guys for a while now. Too bad we didn’t have the people to keep it. Great week so far guys!

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Chalky.8540

Chalky.8540

Gotta admit this is a pretty awesome matchup. I’m really enjoying this, I hope the ranking reset doesn’t mess things up too much.

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

I think Avatar Dynasty has stumbled onto one of the cheesiest zerg comps in the game. Multiple glamour mesmers spamming feedback and null field. Got to admit it’s effective but if you thought multiple support guardians or d/d eles was cheese wait until you see multiple glamour mesmers.

in WvW

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Welp with the announcement of the reset and maguuma not having a strong night time, we’re currently outmanned in our bl. This kinda sucks.

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in WvW

Posted by: Bit.2519

Bit.2519

Good long fight for the Bay in Maguuma BL tonight, so much superior siege in that lord room mang.

<3

Commander Lady Sayrah-Fort Aspenwood [PRO]
http://www.twitch.tv/bitcloud1 http://www.youtube.com/JetstormTV