Sanctum of Rall vs Yak's Bend vs Gate of Madness 10/12/12

in WvW

Posted by: SALENIA.6807

SALENIA.6807

@ Falcon
Well, of course you guys arent going to que up when your getting smashed…..My point is don’t call victory after less than 24 hours into the match.

Make all the excuses about numbers you want. I have no idea how many guilds jumped off of your server that werent there on Friday and Saturday. But, unfortunately for you. That’s not SoR’s problem!

Rheago (Ranger) ~ Bloodninja (Thief)
[CoR] ~ Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: FalconOSeven.2364

FalconOSeven.2364

It will be when SoR starts losing and people jump ship then. Free Xfers should of been stopped weeks ago, it really is ruining WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Munki.9452

Munki.9452

The funny thing is, I went and re-read the beginning of the thread. I didnt see much of Yaks talking trash, if anything people were talking smack at us and mocking us for getting the orbs.

/shrug

I guess it’s time to start planning for Maguuma and Darkhaven, as that is who we appear to have next week. Darkhaven is riding high and are a tough server with a strong night crew. They will be a rough group to take on I think.

in WvW

Posted by: gosu.4128

gosu.4128

This thread is getting side-tracked, but one thing I would hope is that, yes, GoM (and Yaks?) may have had low participation due to whatever problems we may have internally, and I congratulate SoR for winning, but there are a few SoR who are so high on their horses and laugh at the predicament of other servers.

Stay classy.

You’re winning, fine, that’s great. But saying “I’m bored fighting these two” really doesn’t help anything. Take Mara as an example, stay humble, stay modest. There’s no need for elitist and arrogance just because you’re winning. Keep the sportsmanship.

in WvW

Posted by: Fildydarie.1496

Fildydarie.1496

It will be when SoR starts losing and people jump ship then. Free Xfers should of been stopped weeks ago, it really is ruining WvW.

I’m honestly more afraid of what will happen if we keep winning.

If we lose and ship-jumpers do their thing again and move on, we will have faster queue times and the same core group that launched us on this streak. That is actually good.

If we win, queue times get longer and non-committed ship-jumpers will fill our slots. Already we have problems with people who decide to sit on a WvW map and just troll, or waste supply, or do all manner of other counterproductive activities. If the problem gets bad enough, will our well-coordinated groups go elsewhere? How crippled would we be if our competant players, or even just our leaders left?

I’m ok with losing, I really don’t mind, as long as I get a good fight in the process. We have a strong core team that feels the same way. I’m afraid of losing our community, not some silly WvW match.

-Fildydarie
Hutchmistress of the Fluffy Bunny Brigade [FBB]

in WvW

Posted by: Sue.4361

Sue.4361

JQ is doing fine, maybe better, even though their self proclaimed top PvP guilds have come to SoR.

haha

in WvW

Posted by: Thundolfe.9302

Thundolfe.9302

I was able to get in at rollover (0/0/0) with my guild [USA] and Yak’s was definitely hammering us on their BL. We were desperately holding on to basically Greenbriar and Victor’s supply. We had a great time defending it until you finally rolled over us.

Honestly, I have been on every night this week (and on SoR since launch) and I am not entirely sure what happened with this owning the whole map nonsense. I am proud of our server and I think our guild works very hard, but it does seem to be a little unfair. Who knows what will happen this week as it is only Monday.

If it helps any, I am sure we will be rewarded with a bunch of bandwagon server transfers and crushing queue times next week. Sorry for any doucebaggery you might be experiencing.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: etsmith.9025

etsmith.9025

Who or better yet where are these posts that show Yaks Bend talking smack? As with most servers we all have our trolls and bad eggs. Ii simple stated and will stand by what I said earlier. Last game we were on even footing and the scores proved that. It was a very close game. SoR has played a good game, however, you receivded help in the form of an influx of experienced decent sized WvW oriented guilds. While this has given you a huge advantage, the teamwork you have shown is impressive. If you wiish to break it down to time factors when the prime time crew is working, alot of those maps turn red. If we had the after hours support you guys do we would be able to hold them. Your server trying to brag about that type of a win is akin to a pro sports team bragging about beating a boy scouts troop at a sporting event. Mara has shown alot of class. You would do good to emulate her and grow as a person.

in WvW

Posted by: Sue.4361

Sue.4361

I am using this time to get into SPvP. It is a lot more fun than fighting NPC’s and doors while reading people boast about how bad kitten we are as a server. You should see how excited people get when they see a red name, since it is such a rare occasion right now….

in WvW

Posted by: Kanaya Maryam.1763

Kanaya Maryam.1763

Hey guys, I’d like to say to yaks that you defiantly gave us a bit of a run at the start of this round and I’m kinda hoping to see you guys bite back at us, it’s no fun chasing rouge groups and capping all the time, and if not this round, I hope to see either server again eventually, just as I hope we see SF, DH, and Shivers again sometime. Good luck to you all

Falsus Noctis ~ 76 Sylvari Necro ~ Super Mega Hyper Force Of Doom [HF] ~ Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Heartless.7153

Heartless.7153

In all honesty, having experienced WvW guilds come to any new server may not always be advantageous. Who’s to say that the incoming guilds will instantly become cohesive to the strategic synergies of the server? Some guilds may even prove hurtful to the servers they transfer to (ie. fair weather players). It just so happens that SoR’s newly acquired experienced WvW guilds fit perfectly with our tenacity and hunger to be the best that we can be. We lucked out in that department, but that does not mean that we have not earned our lead. We fought like the rest of you.

“You can never blame your enemies for doing what your enemies will predictably do; you can only blame yourself for what you’ve given to your enemies. If you’ve given them absolutely nothing, guess what they’re going to be able to do? Nothing.”

— Lawrence O’Donnell

Lynxian | [GOD] | Sanctum of Rall

(edited by Heartless.7153)

in WvW

Posted by: Ground Stop.9538

Ground Stop.9538

I think that the beginning of the week was a great fight. We (SoR) were put into a big point deficit really early on and we fought hard to get back onto the board. It was a great feeling going through the comeback and not easy by any stretch of the imagination as both servers were putting up a good fight. My only regret is that the determination and tenacity that were shown by all three servers at the start of the week didn’t continue throughout as I think that this could still be an incredibly close fight.

It was a pleasure playing against both servers. If we don’t play you next week then I wish both servers the best of luck in your matchups. If we do play you again, I look forward to the fight (and wish you slightly less luck then us, haha).

Cronus | [FEAR] | Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Subtle.4596

Subtle.4596

@heartless – you remember that quote after SoR gets to its proper place in the standings. Right now – for the exact reason you have quoted – you will be rebalanced one maybe 2 tiers up.

Really liked the last match NSPvsSoRvsYB I hope Yaks gets another match like that in the future. Enjoy the pubstomping – and be sure to make fun of any fairweather transfers from YB.

Subtle/Not Subtle
80Thief/80Guard
Yaksbend Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

I play on SoR and spent a good amount of time on saturday trying to help my side overcome a 25k point deficit, while making myself broke through upgrades. It did seem hopeless, because during our last match up I noticed that Yak’s Bend held its own during the day and would catch up late at night. Since it would have taken around 23 hours to catch up, I figured we would simply hold whatever we could until YB pushed back hard at night and we would have a sort of tug-of-war. I was saddened to see the map blue when I woke up on Sunday morning. I do not know why this happened. Perhaps nobody else from SoR slept on saturday night, perhaps YB became demoralized or perhaps YB lost some night players while SoR gained some? I do not know.

What I do know however, is that I enjoy playing against YB. I can find small fights as well as big fights. It is a nice change from only being able to find zergballs. I also very much respect the general server attitude on calling out hackers. Due to this, I hope you guys manage to rally as I would love to play against you guys again on an even playing field as we did last week.

…except for that one asura thief from YB that I tried to save from a Gates of Madness player. The thief attacked me after I cc’ed his pursuer. I only wanted to save him :’(

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

in WvW

etsmith.9025

In all honesty, having experienced WvW guilds come to any new server may not always be advantageous. Who’s to say that the incoming guilds will instantly become cohesive to the strategic synergies of the server? Some guilds may even prove hurtful to the servers they transfer to (ie. fair weather players). It just so happens that SoR’s newly acquired experienced WvW guilds fit perfectly with our tenacity and hunger to be the best that we can be. We lucked out in that department, but that does not mean that we have not earned our lead. We fought like the rest of you.

“You can never blame your enemies for doing what your enemies will predictably do; you can only blame yourself for what you’ve given to your enemies. If you’ve given them absolutely nothing, guess what they’re going to be able to do? Nothing.”

— Lawrence O’Donnell

I don’t believe the guilds really effected the game skill wise. SoR had some really good players in the last matchup. The influx of guilds gave them dominate numbers at the time frames when Yaks has the least amount of players. I would even go so far to suggest that when the majority of maps where taken, SoR was still running around with 20+ people in raids on every map, while yaks probably had 1 maybe 2 teams of 10 to 15 trying to defend against multiple teams of 20. As previously mentioned the main alliance was available on friday n ight but most did not log in sat. or sun
I do not mean to take away from their victory but the fact remains we were simply overpowered.

in WvW

Heartless.7153

@Subtle

I will remember that quote. You won’t hear me complain that any enemy is too tough. I will do my best to help my community. If its not good enough, so be it. At least I can say I tried and had fun doing so. But yes, I agree, the NSP vs YB vs SoR matchup was great.

in WvW

Heartless.7153

As previously mentioned the main alliance was available on friday night but most did not log in sat. or sun
I do not mean to take away from their victory but the fact remains we were simply overpowered.

Can it not be argued then, that SoR had been defeated Friday night by YB’s main alliance, while our main alliances had been offline? This argument will only run itself in circles. Who’s to say that you won’t field your main alliance the next two days while ours take a break? Circles, sir, circles.

in WvW

Posted by: Islefive.2971

Islefive.2971

YB is suffering from Ego’s and infighting, there are more then a few guilds who just refuse to work together, it makes organizing a group to actually assault a map very difficult. I was hoping that YB might have a decent group of players but until these guild leaders get off of their high horses and put away some of their difference and ego’s I cannot see YB turning around.

You can barely get guilds that are in an alliance on the same VOIP server so we end up with people typing back and forth to each other and fighting over who should be leading.

Until YB can get their heads out of their collective a**’s we will continue to failcade.

Another note is tho we do have some great commanders it is just hard to get people to follow them when every a large number of guilds refuse to work together. Friday night was the first time I have seem a map work together and then it all broke apart Saturday/Sunday.

Concerned YB player

Jooce McNasty – 80 Asura Warrior
Joocer – 80 Asura Thief (Commander)
Lady Assajh – 80 Asura Elementalist

(edited by Islefive.2971)

in WvW

etsmith.9025

As previously mentioned the main alliance was available on friday night but most did not log in sat. or sun

Can it not be argued then, that SoR had been defeated Friday night by YB’s main alliance, while our main alliances had been offline? This argument will only run itself in circles. Who’s to say that you won’t field your main alliance the next two days while ours take a break? Circles, sir, circles.

I dont think so. I dont think I saw the buff on any of your players friday night that would show them to be outmanned. I would also believe you had a que time as did Yaks. That means there should have been 150 players on each map from each team. I would conjecture since I was not logged in at the time that when SoR took over all the borderlands , all players had the outmanned buff which is essentially worthless
You can talk circles but the results are the same. Your server was able to field more players at critical time frames.

in WvW

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

Elthurien, several RvR-focused guilds with a long history together from WAR/DAOC had wanted to join up on the same server, but ended up splitting choices. Tempest Wolves, Irony and most of the DAOC vets chose Jade Quarry while Vigilance, Knight/War Templars and Reveille le Lion decided on SoR to avoid the anticipated queues (and because Fog invited us).

I believe their intent was to get away from the massive queues on Jade Quarry and join up with the rest of us. It has nothing to do with any of the recent successful wins on SoR.

As for balance, it will come through moving up in tiers.

I understand that Kiamar and prior to launch I was hoping that they all rolled on Sanctum of Rall and was actually disappointed when Fog told me that all of the WAR/DAOC guilds were going to Jade Quarry instead.

I don’t want to sound like I’m complaining, I welcome the new guilds with open arms, I’m just a little apprehensive or concerned with what it might bring. I understand their reasons for leaving JQ, especially with all the band wagoners moving from HoD to JQ this week. You can’t hate me for showing a little concern for our community. I’m not worried about the Tempest Wolves or the Caedas Guilds, I’m worried about the groupies that follow them and leech off of their success. I’m worried about the same people they are trying to escape that cause 5 hour queues on Jade Quarry.

@ AvengerCap
I hope the above response to Kiamar explains the concern. I’m not worried about 30m queues, I play off-peak. I’m just concerned that the problem you are trying to escape is going to follow you here. I’m glad you guys are here, and I’m glad more people are spreading out of the top tiers. I already welcomed you all the server about 2 pages back, I see no need to do it again.

in WvW

Posted by: Subtle.4596

Subtle.4596

YB is suffering from Ego’s and infighting, there are more then a few guilds who just refuse to work together, it makes organizing a group to actually assault a map very difficult. I was hoping that YB might have a decent group of players but until these guild leaders get off of their high horses and put away some of their difference and ego’s I cannot see YB turning around.

You can barely get guilds that are in an alliance on the same VOIP server so we end up with people typing back and forth to each other and fighting over who should be leading.

Until YB can get their heads out of their collective a**’s we will continue to failcade.

Another note is tho we do have some great commanders it is just hard to get people to follow them when every a large number of guilds refuse to work together. Friday night was the first time I have seem a map work together and then it all broke apart Saturday/Sunday.

Concerned YB player

NOT totally sure if i agree with all aspects of this post. There is a split in command yes – The split, in this case, is the commanders who have a skillbook to look cool and the commanders who are actually doing something.

One thing I will agree with is the 10 different VOIP that is advertised in /team. Need to use this imbalance as an opportunity. Need to find an empty map get everyone into the YAK mumble and try this out.

Edit – Yes there is some ego issue we do need to deal with. Not only the commanders have to work together – but the Guild Leaders need to talk…

Subtle/Not Subtle
80Thief/80Guard
Yaksbend Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Bunnehboo.6025

Bunnehboo.6025

I wasnt trying to sound elite or anything and i apologize if it came out that way. I dont mind ppl who transfer to lower tier servers to make a difference or to start out in a smaller community thats what CDS did, my problem is with the players from YB and GoM who seem to have no server pride and would rather jump ship to the winning server then stick around and work to make the server better.

We came from SBI because we got tried for week after week HoDvSBIvJQ or HoDvSBIvET then if we went down to t2 ET and JQ just steamed rolled them. wasnt very fun in our minds, so we looked into lower tier servers and deicded SoR looked like a good place to settle down and make a name for CDS, and i personally made more friends here then in SBI and we now have a TS3 server that a JQ guild donated that ppl actually use, the SBI TS3 was dead :/

~Caedas~

(edited by Bunnehboo.6025)

in WvW

Heartless.7153

@etsmith

Again, you mistakenly choose your words. Notice how you were referring to YB’s main alliance in your former post. I, as well, was referring to SoR’s main alliance. This, does not mean that SoR’s playerbase in WvW was not apparent, however, that does not mean that our main alliance was present. An aimless zerg is hardly representing of SoR’s structured guilds or of YB’s. By no means do I intend to belittle any of you that believe our only means of winning is through sheer numbers, but the truth of the matter is that we can do nothing about it. We’ve seen you as great opponents before, you can do it again.

in WvW

etsmith.9025

I wasnt trying to sound elite or anything and i apologize if it came out that way. I dont mind ppl who transfer to lower tier servers to make a difference or to start out in a smaller community thats what CDS did, my problem is with the players from YB and GoM who seem to have no server pride and would rather jump ship to the winning server then stick around and work to make the server better.

We came from SBI because we got tried for week after week HoDvSBIvJQ or HoDvSBIvET then if we went down to t2 ET and JQ just steamed rolled them. wasnt very fun in our minds, so we looked into lower tier servers and deicded SoR looked like a good place to settle down and make a name for CDS, and i personally made more friends here then in SBI and we now have a TS3 server that a JQ guild donated that ppl actually use, the SBI TS3 was dead :/

There are still a group of players that will fight and capture what we can. Unfortunately we just neeed more help on certain hours.

in WvW

Posted by: Cygni.2790

Cygni.2790

To me it’s slightly annoying that a higher tier server guild would see the SoR v YB v NSP being was so close and decide to join the server that won resulting in a complete throw out of the balance.

It’s a shame that currently our main alliance only has enough population to cover a couple borderlands on the weekend, and often less that enough for one borderland during the week.

(edited by Cygni.2790)

in WvW

etsmith.9025

@etsmith

Again, you mistakenly choose your words. Notice how you were referring to YB’s main alliance in your former post. I, as well, was referring to SoR’s main alliance. This, does not mean that SoR’s playerbase in WvW was not apparent, however, that does not mean that our main alliance was present. An aimless zerg is hardly representing of SoR’s structured guilds or of YB’s. By no means do I intend to belittle any of you that believe our only means of winning is through sheer numbers, but the truth of the matter is that we can do nothing about it. We’ve seen you as great opponents before, you can do it again.

semantics. get to basics. our full group battled your full group. later that night your full group took everything from our 1/4 to maybe 1/2 sized group.

in WvW

gosu.4128

@ Bunnehboo

It’s admirable that you’ve been so successful in turning your server around and that’s what many of us strive for. I’m not defending the bandwagon hoppers because I think they should go to hell. However there are a selected few who have tried their best to work things out, the problem is that it’s getting nowhere and becomes a waste of time and energy. Try working with mules, that’s how difficult it is.

There’s really only so much loyalty can triumph over exhaustion, and enough is enough. We’re humans, even the Dalai Lama would kill kittens working with some of these people.

in WvW

etsmith.9025

@gos
you were listening in on the commaanders vent last night weren’t you rofl

in WvW

Posted by: Rashka.7304

Rashka.7304

Tempest wolves joined SoR? Wow

Why so surprised? The answer was given earlier in this thread.

Elthurien, several RvR-focused guilds with a long history together from WAR/DAOC had wanted to join up on the same server, but ended up splitting choices. Tempest Wolves, Irony and most of the DAOC vets chose Jade Quarry while Vigilance, Knight/War Templars and Reveille le Lion decided on SoR to avoid the anticipated queues (and because Fog invited us).

I believe their intent was to get away from the massive queues on Jade Quarry and join up with the rest of us. It has nothing to do with any of the recent successful wins on SoR.

As for balance, it will come through moving up in tiers.

Kinda odd to fight with instead against TW. I still target and try to shoot them though, just out of old habit. Those Chaos Hibs!

Rashka the desert scout
<Vigilance> VIG
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Heartless.7153

semantics. get to basics. our full group battled your full group. later that night your full group took everything from our 1/4 to maybe 1/2 sized group.

As you mentioned earlier, you were not online for the night guard, so how do you know that half of our group did not just beat half of your group? And why has your full group not retaliated? Morale, perhaps? Your logic is impeccable. I suggest you take a debate class before trying to argue.

If you would like to continue this conversation, feel free to PM me. I have nothing else to say here.

in WvW

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

SoR dedication and coordination proved in this pic. Not about numbers guys!

I’m not sure whether that was sarcasm or not. That screenshot shows ten SoR attacking a defended tower with no upgrades. I did count them too. That’s only ten people. What is your point?

in WvW

Posted by: Moaning Marv.2194

Moaning Marv.2194

JQ is doing fine, maybe better, even though their self proclaimed top PvP guilds have come to SoR.

haha

JQ is doing fine because both the servers we were fighting against pretty much quit when they started getting stomped, kind of like we’re seeing now. Then on top of that all of the band wagoners started joining the number 1 server instead of fighting for their survival leaving no wvw to be had.

Moaning (thief) Marvolo (mes) Mordaunt (necro)
Knights of the White Wolf
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Cygni.2790

Cygni.2790

Heartless and Etsmith, I think you both should just drop it.

I hope we can all improve in same way from this matchup.

in WvW

Rashka.7304

Oh don’t worry, warmonkey. We’ll chase as far as we have to reach you guys, even if it means chasing you to 1st bracket.

Vengeance is our engine. Coffee and/or booze is our regular fuel to catch up. Once we do, we’re going all nitro on ya! And may the better server win!

Yes, we can see how serious DH is about that.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Dark-Haven-Hiring-Capable-Guilds-9am-3pm-pst

Rashka the desert scout
<Vigilance> VIG
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

Oh don’t worry, warmonkey. We’ll chase as far as we have to reach you guys, even if it means chasing you to 1st bracket.

Vengeance is our engine. Coffee and/or booze is our regular fuel to catch up. Once we do, we’re going all nitro on ya! And may the better server win!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Dark-Haven-Hiring-Capable-Guilds-9am-3pm-pst

Indeed we are! We recognized during this latest match that our only serious weakness is during the morning/afternoon times (8am-4pm). Once prime time hits, we start dominating NSP and by 11am-12pm it’s not uncommon for us to have the entire map.

We’re taking a page out of SoR’s book, finding our weaknesses and looking for ways to improve. Unfortunately we just don’t have even a decent morning WvW population, so it looks like HNN is trying to correct that.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

gosu.4128

@ etsmith

Eh? Not at all. O_o I’m not even sure what server you’re from..

in WvW

etsmith.9025

@ heartless If you really want the whole story i can relay it but basically. I ASKED. I myself over the weekend played at various times on various different maps and saw no group less than 20 from your server at any given time.

@ gosu just saying you described the very conversation the commanders were having about yak’s bend.

in WvW

gosu.4128

@ etsmith

Lmao. Nah I’m not on YB (no I’m not a spy -_-). I’ve been saying this in the other thread about how people who transfer are cowards and traitors. It makes sense.

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

@subtle

You keep mentioning voice coms and the mumble server and the myriad voice channels we have for Yaks bend and how we should all just hop on mumble and work together. This is one of the problems though — We have a TS3 server because so many of us think TS3 is both great quality wise and easy to use and we love it.

We’ve also created a vent server because there are people who refuse to use anything but vent.

And then there are you guys who for whatever reason insist on using mumble.

I’m part of the problem too i admit. I hate mumble and have a hard time moving from TS3. I could handle vent but mumble is just not an option for me.

This is a problem with our server’s communication because we all want it our way and i’m not certain what the best solution is. Saying “just go to mumble and deal with it” will clearly not work. Just as us saying “Just come to TS3 and deal with it” isn’t working.

this is one of the main challenges we are facing on Yaks right now. Its a pretty good problem to have though — having too many server wide free to all voice comms!

-Desirz Matheon

in WvW

etsmith.9025

@subtle

You keep mentioning voice coms and the mumble server and the myriad voice channels we have for Yaks bend and how we should all just hop on mumble and work together. This is one of the problems though — We have a TS3 server because so many of us think TS3 is both great quality wise and easy to use and we love it.

We’ve also created a vent server because there are people who refuse to use anything but vent.

And then there are you guys who for whatever reason insist on using mumble.

I’m part of the problem too i admit. I hate mumble and have a hard time moving from TS3. I could handle vent but mumble is just not an option for me.

This is a problem with our server’s communication because we all want it our way and i’m not certain what the best solution is. Saying “just go to mumble and deal with it” will clearly not work. Just as us saying “Just come to TS3 and deal with it” isn’t working.

this is one of the main challenges we are facing on Yaks right now. Its a pretty good problem to have though — having too many server wide free to all voice comms!

We are not suggesting you give up your TS3. We haven’t even requested everyone log their entire guilds onto the server. What was requested is a representative, a guild leader or officer log in to help communication between the various groups. Keep your ts3 but at least be open to help organize our teams.

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

We are not suggesting you give up your TS3. We haven’t even requested everyone log their entire guilds onto the server. What was requested is a representative, a guild leader or officer log in to help communication between the various groups. Keep your ts3 but at least be open to help organize our teams.

ok i misunderstood Sublte then. That is my bad. What you are saying is something I will work with my guild on then and keep you guys up to date.

sorry if i derailed!

-Desirz Matheon

in WvW

Rashka.7304

Indeed we are! We recognized during this latest match that our only serious weakness is during the morning/afternoon times (8am-4pm). Once prime time hits, we start dominating NSP and by 11am-12pm it’s not uncommon for us to have the entire map.

We’re taking a page out of SoR’s book, finding our weaknesses and looking for ways to improve. Unfortunately we just don’t have even a decent morning WvW population, so it looks like HNN is trying to correct that.

Whichever book you took that recruiting page from, it is not from SoR’s book.

Rashka the desert scout
<Vigilance> VIG
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: FalconOSeven.2364

FalconOSeven.2364

SoR dedication and coordination proved in this pic. Not about numbers guys!

I’m not sure whether that was sarcasm or not. That screenshot shows ten SoR attacking a defended tower with no upgrades. I did count them too. That’s only ten people. What is your point?

That’s our spawn, not a tower that they were attacking.

in WvW

Posted by: Imperious.3940

Imperious.3940

Farming Yacks Bend bots, in Yacks Bend = fun times

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Munki.9452

Munki.9452

Good! Kill the tar out of those Bots please!

Man I hate Bots

in WvW

Rashka.7304

That is like 10 bots? Assuming there are more in the lake i can see why people think there is a population imbalance while in reality many valuable spots are just taken by bots.

Rashka the desert scout
<Vigilance> VIG
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Imperious.3940

That is like 10 bots? Assuming there are more in the lake i can see why people think there is a population imbalance while in reality many valuable spots are just taken by bots.

There was a total of around 20, thats all i could fit in 1 SS

in WvW

Imperious.3940

ATTN: In Gates of madness borderlands we Scantum of Rall, has 2 groups of botters in the water. If anyone could kill them please it would be welcomed. PM me Imperiouss in game and ill be sure to get you a escort to the water so you will not be attacked by us while going to the bots. We will do the same by killing your bots. (less bots= more real players in a battleground) And a better economy overall

in WvW

Posted by: kingxcon.5607

kingxcon.5607

Once in a while you feel that you want to be stupid. Once in a while You wanted to be Silly and funny. Well this is my moment. Please don’t take this seriously. I did not even Edit it good. I just Drag, play, Render and upload heheheh Peace. For the laugh only.

10/15/12 7:00 pm.. Nothing to do in Yaks Borderland

http://youtu.be/EAx2F1XEjGo?hd=1

Sanctum of Rall | Warrior | [WF]-Leader | Part-time (Commander)
The real leader has no need to lead—
he is content to point the way. INFRONT OF THE BATTLEFIELD!!! -Kingxcon

in WvW

Posted by: koopatroopa.5360

koopatroopa.5360

SoR was dead last last matchup then they spike and up and catch up somehow . This matchup we were all even then suddenly they now own everything.

Gotta love them free transfers. You guys wonder why GoM and us don’t play now. What’s the point when you guys got guilds moving in every day?

It’s quite a shame because in the beginning we had some good battles. Now we get swarmed by the entire server when we take one objective. Yeah so much fun guys!

(edited by koopatroopa.5360)